PDA

View Full Version : Episode Discussion Manager

Julie
10th October 2009, 20:30
NS is looking for more dedicated people to help out on the various network sites, e.g. the blog, the forums and Twitter.

Episode Discussion Manager

• Watch Smallville episodes.
• Start episode discussion threads for upcoming threads with a short description on what the episode is about.
• Tweeting about the upcoming episode threads on NS’ Twitter account.
• Try to generate talk about airing and upcoming episodes.
• If possible, find online clips (trailers, sneak previews etc) to include in the threads.
• You have to be active at the forums, preferably visit once a day.

Requirements:

• You have to have been a member of NS Forums at least 3 months and have at least 100 posts.
• At least 15 years old.
• Fluent in English.

Nice, but not required:

• Familiar with vBulletin systems
• Familiar with how Twitter works (posting, re-tweeting and such)
• Familiar with WordPress blogging system (posting, editing and such)

You don’t have to be a diehard fan of Smallville anymore, but you have to participate actively in the NS network and watch Smallville weekly.

Please note that this is a non-paid job. You will however be part of the staff member group on the forums, which will remove the advertisements and give you some more private messages inbox capability.

You will also receive training in how to use the vBulletin and Wordpress system from a staff perspective, so if you aren’t familiar with them, don’t worry! :)

If you’re interested, send a private message (PM) to me or an e-mail to post@naughty-seduction.net* and mark it with ‘Job application – Episode Discussion Manager‘.

* If you send it via e-mail, please also include your username here on NS Forums in the mail, so I'll know who you are! :D

Please answer the following questions in the PM/e-mail:

• Your username
• Your birth date (DD/MM/YYYY) (please don’t lie, only I will know ;))
• Your location in the big world:
• Tell me a little about yourself :)
• Have you ever used the administrative panel of WordPress before?
• Have you ever used vBulletin with moderator abilities (closing/editing/moving threads etc) before?
• On average, how much time do you spend on NS during a week?
• Are you currently, or have you been, a staff member on any other fan sites?

o If yes, which ones, and what did you do?

o If yes, how long were you a staff member for each fan site?
• Why do you want to be a staff on NS?
• Why should I choose you?

Please send in your application by the end of October 31st 2009. Thank you!