PDA

View Full Version : N-S Music Video Awards 2009

Julie
15th September 2009, 21:55
Most of you have probably already noticed this news on the various N-S channels, but if you haven't; N-S is holding an award show for all the awesome Chlex videos out there!

It will be an award show very similar to the fanfiction awards, only directed at the music videos created by fellow Chlex fans.

There will be a nomination period where you submit your nominees in different categories. Then there will be two voting periods - one where you vote for the top 5 slate, and then the final voting period where you will vote for the winner in each category.

Website

The website for the N-S Music Video Awards 2009 has been up a couple of days now, as it was revealed on our Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/nsnetwork) first. The website address is http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/ and this is where all the action will happen!

Nomination Categories

The nomination categories have been available on the N-S Music Video Awards 2009 website (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/) for a few days now, but here's a quick listing of the nomination categories.

Best All-Over Music Video
Best Chloe Centric Video
Best Choice Of Music
Best Cut
Best Editing Skills
Best Fanfiction Based Video
Best Lex Centric Video
Best Music Video Maker
Best Special Effects
Best Story
Best Use Of Clips

Have I missed any important categories you would like to have included, let me know! :)

Nomination Rules

Anyone (even non N-S members) can nominate videos, but in order to be able to vote you have to be an N-S member (because you will have to log in to be able to vote). I think there are a lot of awesome videos out there that should get some recognition! And also this way we N-Sers can discover new videos outside our little corner!

There are a few other rules (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/index.php?handle=rules) on the N-S Music Video Awards 2009 website (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/) that you should check out before you start nominating your favourites!

But enough talk about rules and all that boring stuff! When is this all going down??

Nomination Period

The nomination period will begin at October 1st 2009 for N-S members and October 5th 2009 for non N-S members, meaning N-S members will get to nominate first!

The nomination period will last until October 15th 2009.

Voting Periods

The first voting period which will display the top five slate will be from October 15th-16th until October 23rd.

The second and final voting period which will announce the winners will be from October 23rd/24th until October 30th.

The winners will be announced around October 31st.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask either in this thread or by sending me a private message! :)

MelBee1985
16th September 2009, 01:58
That's awesome... But I have a question...

There are many videos, but I think some cool videos have been removed with time (music rights on YouTube for example)

How do we know which videos are from NS members? (Do we just look through the section here? And what do we do when some have been deleted and we knew they were awesome?)

Maybe it's easy to answer and because I had 2 night classes in a row with work and stuff, it's probably more simple than I imagined, lol

ETA: And I realized my question was a little 'dumb', in the way that's its only nominations, s then we can watch them (easily lets hope), but I guess I'm concerned for videos that YouTube has killed because of copyrights (like I have some I think from NS members.. though not sure on there but not sure the links still work)...

Ok.. I think I should shut up now before sunding even more confusing... lol :sleep:

lexie
16th September 2009, 02:02
I´d like to thank Julie for offering me the chance to give her and the whole staff a hand with the organisation of this event.:grin3:

Well, I´ve launched the pimping campaign posting the announcement on my LJ and five communities- there´ll be a sixth in a week- as well as on two MR/SV forums which have a spam section. In addition, I sent PMs to several vidders and people I know on YouTube and posted the news in several groups on SVTube.

I hope you´ll all give us a hand to spread the word amongst fans of Lex, Chloe and Chlex. The more the merrier! :nsparty:

If you have any ideas to aid us in the promotion, feel free to PM me.

lexie
16th September 2009, 03:18
Just realised you´ve edited your previous post after I answered, so here are some details, which I hope will make things clearer. :grin3:

That's awesome... But I have a question...

There are many videos, but I think some cool videos have been removed with time (music rights on YouTube for example)

That´s true, Mel. Fortunately, some vidders have posted their work on more than one site or are reposting it on Mindy´s site, to mention just one.

Only videos with working links will be accepted. They can be videos that are hosted here , on any service similar to YouTube or on personal websites. If you can´t provide the link to the video, you can copy and paste the URL of the page where it can be easily located.

How do we know which videos are from NS members? (Do we just look through the section here? And what do we do when some have been deleted and we knew they were awesome?)

Videos from both members and non-members are eligible to get nominated. The second part of your question´s been answered above (unless Julie suggests something to the contrary)

lexie
22nd September 2009, 23:37
I´ve just reposted this anouncement on the same communities and blogs I did last week.

I hope you´ll all help us spread the word.:P

Julie
23rd September 2009, 00:30
I´ve just reposted this anouncement on the same communities and blogs I did last week.

I hope you´ll all help us spread the word.:P

Awesome, thanks for helping me out! :)

westwingwolf
26th September 2009, 01:34
So I did a broadcast message over SmallvilleTube announcing the awards, giving the site address and then telling people if they have questions to ask Julie and Lexie.

lexie
26th September 2009, 05:04
Thanks for the helping hand, Mindy.:hug:

Julie
26th September 2009, 15:08
Awesome, thanks Mindy! :)

lexie
27th September 2009, 07:51
Have you drafted your list of favourites yet? Take advantage of your Sunday and start surfing the net in search of working links to submit your nominations starting on October 1st and closing on Oct 15th for us members.

Check out Julie´s first post in this thread for more information.:grin3:

westwingwolf
29th September 2009, 09:54
When nominating, is the nomination for video categories across the board or do we have to specifically nominate So-and-So's video 'Random Title' for say Best Editing and then Best Special Effects and so on and so forth?

Ultra
29th September 2009, 18:33
My YouTube account got suspended yesterday for some copyright violation crap! :eek: Thank goodness for SmallvilleTube - better make an effort to repost all my SV vids over there fast, before the nominations begin! ;)

MelBee1985
29th September 2009, 18:36
Yeah I received an email from YouTube saying one of my video had been removed. Sigh I HATE YouTube now...

I love SVTube, but is it only me or the the videos are always a little slow whe ni play them? Like lagging or something... Which sucks if you want to really appreaciate a video...

if it wasn't a problem of money or space, I'd so suggest Julie to allow us to post our videos here :D

ETA: There is a music video directory... Why don,t we all put them there so it would be easier if most of the NS members videos are here, no?

lexie
29th September 2009, 19:08
When nominating, is the nomination for video categories across the board or do we have to specifically nominate So-and-So's video 'Random Title' for say Best Editing and then Best Special Effects and so on and so forth?

Mindy, we´ll have to wait for Julie to clarify this because she´s the one who prepared the software for the event. I´ve just checked the administration control panel for the site but couldn´t find the necessary information to give you a definite answer.;)

My YouTube account got suspended yesterday for some copyright violation crap! :eek: Thank goodness for SmallvilleTube - better make an effort to repost all my SV vids over there fast, before the nominations begin! ;)

Oh, YouTube sucks big time! Sometimes it even deletes the sound or the whole video because the title´s similar to the name of a song or a band that is protected by copyright.::/:

I love SVTube, but is it only me or the the videos are always a little slow whe ni play them? Like lagging or something... Which sucks if you want to really appreaciate a video...

You always have to give the buffer time to upload by pressing "pause" as soon as you click to open the file. What I found out works is to use the option that allows to play the video in a another window- it loads faster and the vid plays smoothly.

if it wasn't a problem of money or space, I'd so suggest Julie to allow us to post our videos here :D

ETA: There is a music video directory... Why don,t we all put them there so it would be easier if most of the NS members videos are here, no?

Yes, you can certainly make your videos available here. The directory that Julie created a few months ago lets you copy and paste the URLs of your works to play them without leaving NS. In other words, the forums don´t host the videos ; you´ll simply have to open an account elsewhere. I suggest using Megavideo (http://www.megavideo.com/?c=videos) (it works fine and is free) because the codes of SVTube aren´t admitted by the forums´ software.

Once you´ve uploaded them to Megavideo, you can post the links here:
NS VIDEO DIRECTORY (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/video.php) :P

MelBee1985
29th September 2009, 19:11
You always have to give the buffer time to upload by pressing "pause" as soon as you click to open the file. What I found out works is to use the option that allows to play the video in a another window- it loads faster and the vid plays smoothly.

lol Yeah thanks for the info, but I do know what is a buffer and how to usually make videos works fine.. I always had the trouble with SV Tube to get them play smooth, whatever I do and how long I wait...

westwingwolf
29th September 2009, 19:46
Others have spoken about problems on SVTube either with uploading or playing but I never experienced any problems. I don't know if it is certain computers or I just happen to be more patient and therefore don't notice the time...though the patient thing really doesn't sound like me. I'm sorry I'm not that knowledgeable on the operations in order to tell you had to get it to work better.

I use Megavideo and it uploads the videos on here but it doesn't seem to acknowledge that I uploaded videos on my Megavideo account. Oh well as long as they show up somewhere.

lexie
29th September 2009, 20:00
lol Yeah thanks for the info, but I do know what is a buffer and how to usually make videos works fine.. I always had the trouble with SV Tube to get them play smooth, whatever I do and how long I wait...

I thought you knew that, of course, but that maybe you´d never tried out playing the vid in a separate window.

Others have spoken about problems on SVTube either with uploading or playing but I never experienced any problems. I don't know if it is certain computers or I just happen to be more patient and therefore don't notice the time...though the patient thing really doesn't sound like me. I'm sorry I'm not that knowledgeable on the operations in order to tell you had to get it to work better.

What usually affects playback is the memory you´re using at the time. The more windows you´ve got open the slower the video will upload or the jumpier playback will be.

I use Megavideo and it uploads the videos on here but it doesn't seem to acknowledge that I uploaded videos on my Megavideo account. Oh well as long as they show up somewhere.

The same happens to me. According to my account, I haven´t uploaded any videos so far- go figure. Besides, the account´s supposed to work in combination with your Megaupload account if you happen to have one- which I do. Since I have a Megaupload account I wasn´t supposed to reupload the videos but just paste the URLs for them to play on Megavideo- it didnñt work that way. Maybe paid accounts are different.::/:

superag
30th September 2009, 01:42
I'm surprised I haven't gotten suspended on youtube, but they just delete the sound or something on mine. Some of the more obscure artists and other genres (country) have just put ads for the songs on the vid. Makes more sense...they get airplay and an ad.

Anyway, I spent last night getting videos up on megavideo to put in the video directory here and also more vids on SVtube. Hopefully I didn't miss any. I lost track.

Julie
30th September 2009, 13:58

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but when nominating, it's like how the process was for the fanfiction awards. You fill out the form and choose a category, and hit send. Then if you want to nominate the video in several categories you'll have to fill out and submit the form again.

Did that answer your question?

MelBee1985
1st October 2009, 06:22
Hey Julie!

I was wondering what was the difference 'Best Video Maker' and 'Best Editing Skills'.. and even 'Best Cut'... it looks awfully close to me to each other lol Just want to be sure so I can vote properly ;)

westwingwolf
1st October 2009, 06:25
Yep, Julie, that answered it.

lexie
1st October 2009, 06:46
Hey Julie!

I was wondering what was the difference 'Best Video Maker' and 'Best Editing Skills'.. and even 'Best Cut'... it looks awfully close to me to each other lol Just want to be sure so I can vote properly ;)

'Best Video Maker' is a more general category. I´d say you should take everything into account: from the choice of clips to the soundtrack, from the originality of the plot to the use of transitions and effects.

Best Cut has more to do with the shifting from close-ups to long shots and the ability to keep continuity so that there are no "jumps".

Best Editing Skills has to do with the way the vidder puts all the images together and blends them with the use of filters, transitions and effects.:P

Julie
1st October 2009, 16:27
Hey Julie!

'Best Video Maker' is a more general category. I´d say you should take everything into account: from the choice of clips to the soundtrack, from the originality of the plot to the use of transitions and effects.

Best Cut has more to do with the shifting from close-ups to long shots and the ability to keep continuity so that there are no "jumps".

Best Editing Skills has to do with the way the vidder puts all the images together and blends them with the use of filters, transitions and effects.:P

Lexie answered that question Mel :)

westwingwolf
2nd October 2009, 12:44
Just a thought but wouldn't the Best All-Over Music Video category be easier to establish if it just took in every video nominated so that people don't have to remember to nominate something twice, and Best Music Video Maker be a list of all videomakers who were nominated because it's more of a combination of their videos as to what makes them the best then just one specific video.

Julie
2nd October 2009, 15:43
Just a thought but wouldn't the Best All-Over Music Video category be easier to establish if it just took in every video nominated so that people don't have to remember to nominate something twice, and Best Music Video Maker be a list of all videomakers who were nominated because it's more of a combination of their videos as to what makes them the best then just one specific video.

That makes sense Mindy, thanks for your feedback! I've made some changes to the script now to reflect this idea :)

Guys, if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to tell me! Either here or via PM, I won't bite your heads off ;)

Julie
3rd October 2009, 22:32
Some changes have been made:

The nominate form appears after hitting submit, - no more scrolling down and clicking on the nominate link again. Just fill out the form again, and hit submit, again and again and again... :D

The nomination category Best Editing Skills was meant to be for video makers, not individual videos. I understand the misunderstanding, and have now cleared up that category and hopefully made it easier to understand. The previously nominated videos and their makers have been re-nominated, so no need to re-nominate them yourselves :)

Guys, if there's anything that is unclear or difficult with the site, just let me know! :) I made this script from the first letter, so I'm completely blind on what's difficult or not on the usage of it!

lexie
3rd October 2009, 22:38
The nominate form appears after hitting submit, - no more scrolling down and clicking on the nominate link again. Just fill out the form again, and hit submit, again and again and again... :D

That´s great. I had to keep pressing my back button on the browser over and over again to submit every new nominee, which was much simpler than going back to the navigation bar.:P And, considering I entered around eighty, it was a bit of a nightmare.

Hopefully, others will learn from our mistakes.:yeahbaby:

Julie
3rd October 2009, 23:01
That´s great. I had to keep pressing my back button on the browser over and over again to submit every new nominee, which was much simpler than going back to the navigation bar.:P And, considering I entered around eighty, it was a bit of a nightmare.

Hopefully, others will learn from our mistakes.:yeahbaby:

Hehe, yeah, I know it takes time :P The next time I host an award show of this size again (i.e. next fanfiction awards or music video awards) I'm going to figure out how to process a form where the user can enter the details then just check check boxes for the categories they want to nominate in :P

I just don't know how... yet.... lol! Now that I'm done with school, and only have a part time job I have a lot more time on my hands :P

*PHP mode :D*

westwingwolf
4th October 2009, 21:16
Just to let you know becky's 'Only Me' is on the Best Cut Video twice with only a slight difference in capitalization.

lexie
4th October 2009, 21:19
Thanks, Mindy, I´ve just fixed it.:blinkkiss

Julie
5th October 2009, 14:40
Just to let you know becky's 'Only Me' is on the Best Cut Video twice with only a slight difference in capitalization.

Thanks for the heads up Mindy! :)

Guys, if you see any errors on the page, just a spelling error or a serious flaw in the nominee entries, just let me know, either via PM here or the contact form on the website! :)

MelBee1985
7th October 2009, 22:00
Ok I know it's totally too late, but maybe this could be useful for next year.. I thought perhaps it'd be cool to have Best humour video, best drama, best angst... I'm looking at some Chlex videos and some don't fit for the 'best video' or best 'cut', but they would be damn funny. Or has the best angst...

Anyway just a suggestion...

Damn I can tell you after months of not watching anything SV related, it almost hurt to see Chlex videos... lol

Julie
7th October 2009, 22:48
Ok I know it's totally too late, but maybe this could be useful for next year.. I thought perhaps it'd be cool to have Best humour video, best drama, best angst... I'm looking at some Chlex videos and some don't fit for the 'best video' or best 'cut', but they would be damn funny. Or has the best angst...

Anyway just a suggestion...

Damn I can tell you after months of not watching anything SV related, it almost hurt to see Chlex videos... lol

It's a bit late to include it now yes, but totally for next time! :)

Once the nomination period is finished, it's going to be one hell of a movie night with awesome Chlex :D

Julie
10th October 2009, 14:20
Only 5 days left in the nomination period guys, so if you haven't nominated your favourite videos yet, be sure to do so today!

Remember, you can nominate Chloe centric and Lex centric videos, and of course your favourite Chlex videos! They also don't have to be from N-S, you can nominate videos from all over the Internet! :)

Julie
11th October 2009, 22:53
A lot of nominees have been nominated, 128 to be exact! Have you started viewing and found some favourites yet?

Julie
16th October 2009, 00:28
All righty! The nomination period is now closed, and we have a total of 128 nominees waiting for your votes! The first nomination period, which will determine the top 5 slate, will begin soon! Stay tuned for exactly when! :)

Julie
16th October 2009, 18:13
The voting period is now open! Be sure to log in on the NS MVA website to see the 'vote here' link! :)

The Best All-Over Music Video and Best Chloe Centric Video categories are skipped because:

1) Best All-Over Music Video will be up when the top five slate has been decided (otherwise there will be too many nominees in that ONE poll)

2) Best Chloe Centric Video had less than 5 nominees, so all nominees will go straight to round 2! :)

Julie
21st October 2009, 14:42
Don't forget to vote guys, the first voting period closes in two days (Oct. 23rd)!

Ultra
21st October 2009, 19:07
Julie, I was just having a look through and deciding what to vote for when I spotted an error.

In the Category 'Best Choice Of Music In Video', there are two videos by superag, one called Leave Out All The Rest and another called Reason To Be Missed - both are the same vid, just linked to two different sites.

Given the lyrics of the song used, I assume they are both supposed to be the same vid, just its been submitted by two people using different titles?

lexie
21st October 2009, 19:15
Thanks, Ultra. It´s been fixed.

I had already corrected the mistake in some categories, but I must have overlooked this one.:blinkkiss

Julie
21st October 2009, 19:53
Julie, I was just having a look through and deciding what to vote for when I spotted an error.

In the Category 'Best Choice Of Music In Video', there are two videos by superag, one called Leave Out All The Rest and another called Reason To Be Missed - both are the same vid, just linked to two different sites.

Given the lyrics of the song used, I assume they are both supposed to be the same vid, just its been submitted by two people using different titles?

Thanks, Ultra. It´s been fixed.

I had already corrected the mistake in some categories, but I must have overlooked this one.:blinkkiss

Thanks for the heads up Ultra, and thanks lexie for fixing it so quickly :)

Ultra
21st October 2009, 21:27
Thanx, lexie, but just so you know, its correct on the nominees page now, but still wrong on the page where you vote... not that it matters, I suppose, because I guess you'll just combine the number of votes for the two names?

ETA: Additionally, She's Like The Wind is not listed in the Best Choice Of Music In Video voting list.

Sorry to keep finding errors... :P

lexie
21st October 2009, 21:41
Thanx, lexie, but just so you know, its correct on the nominees page now, but still wrong on the page where you vote... not that it matters, I suppose, because I guess you'll just combine the number of votes for the two names?

Yes, I´ve already informed Julie about that because I noticed it myself. I suppose it must be a problem with the script or something.

ETA: Additionally, She's Like The Wind is not listed in the Best Choice Of Music In Video voting list.

Again, I think we´re dealing with the same problem there. I can´t fix that; it´s up to Julie now.:D

Julie
21st October 2009, 21:45

Sorry to keep finding errors... :P

No need to apologize! It's great, well, not great, but good that you guys find errors and let me know so that I can fix them! :)

Yes, I´ve already informed Julie about that because I noticed it myself. I suppose it must be a problem with the script or something.

Again, I think we´re dealing with the same problem there. I can´t fix that; it´s up to Julie now.:D

I'll take a look :)

Edit:

There's a problem here, because on the two different sites they are called two different names, so I don't know which one is the correct name. Which is probably why it was nominated with two different names :/

Julie
23rd October 2009, 12:04
12 hours (well, more like 11 hours and 56 minutes) left in the first voting period, so vote if you haven't! Voting closes midnight Oslo, Norway time! If you are unsure of what the time is in Norway you can visit the MVA website (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/) and scroll to the bottom of the page, there you can see a clock that will tell you the time in Norway right now.

Julie
24th October 2009, 01:42
I'm extending the first voting period for another two days! The new deadline is midnight Sunday October 25th!

Only 12 people have voted so far, come on guys, vote to get your favourites to the second and final voting period!

westwingwolf
24th October 2009, 01:49
There's a problem here, because on the two different sites they are called two different names, so I don't know which one is the correct name. Which is probably why it was nominated with two different names :/

The song is titled "Leave Out All the Rest" so that's probably the title of the video. I would just combine the votes for it and then link to one of the videos if it makes it to the next round.

lexie
24th October 2009, 01:59
The song is titled "Leave Out All the Rest" so that's probably the title of the video. I would just combine the votes for it and then link to one of the videos if it makes it to the next round.

Super gave the video different names depending on the site where she uploaded it. One of the links has been removed fromthe data base by me to keep only "Reason to be Missed" (the title she gave it on your website, Mindy). I believe both options still show when you see the list with the checkboxes, though.

Let´s hope people wake up and vote. This is the eternal feedback problem... in a different shape.

Julie
24th October 2009, 02:04
Super gave the video different names depending on the site where she uploaded it. One of the links has been removed fromthe data base by me to keep only "Reason to be Missed" (the title she gave it on your website, Mindy). I believe both options still show when you see the list with the checkboxes, though.

Both options appear on the poll because I wasn't sure which one was the correct one. And as it has two different names on two sites, then I guess it'll just have to have two options, as people might know it by a the other name, if I only list one of them.

Julie
27th October 2009, 17:11
Sorry for the delay, the final voting period is now open! Go to the NS Music Video Awards website, log in, and vote for your favourites! You can vote in this final round even if you’ve already voted in the first round!

This FINAL voting period will last from: October 27th until November 3rd. The winners will be announced as soon as possible after November 3rd.

Julie
3rd November 2009, 15:16
Today is the final day in the second and final voting period! Be sure to vote if you haven't already! Voting closes midnight today (November 3rd), Oslo Norway time, which is less than 12 hours away! It's currently 2:15pm here.

http://network.naughty-seduction.net/mva/09/

Happy voting!

ChloeLovesLex
3rd November 2009, 19:21
Finally had a moment to get my vote in. :D

Julie
3rd November 2009, 20:31
Finally had a moment to get my vote in. :D

Excellent! :D

Julie
4th November 2009, 15:59
Winners!

Best All-Over Music Video
Love Save the Empty

Best Chloe Centric Video
Beauty from Pain

Best Choice Of Music In Video
Tie between: Undoing Lex Luthor & Kiss the Girl

Best Cut Video
Irrevocable

Best Editing Skills (Video Maker!)
becky

Best Fanfiction Based Video
The Depths We Sink To

Best Lex Centric Video
This is your Life

Best Music Video Maker
Tie between: Jenna(NOReturnProductions) & Becky

Best Special Effects In Video (Video)
Love Saved the Empty

Best Story In Video
The Gotham Trilogy

Best Use Of Clips In Video
The Depths we Sink to

Congratulations everyone! Grab the banner below if you want to show everyone that you won! :)

westwingwolf
4th November 2009, 19:24
Congrats to all the winners! All the videos were very well done!

MelBee1985
4th November 2009, 19:26
Yes Congrats!! :) Now time to do more videos guys :D

Beauty from pain was very touching. Perhaps it was the fact I was ill lately, but I almost cried!! Didn't get to see 'Love Save the Empty' (Sadly too many videos were through megaupload and took too much time to DL them...), but I definitively will now!

ChloeLoveLex propsoed to record her NC17 with her husband in accordance with some fics here... Any takers? :P

PS: It's not serious, in case some wondered.

EDIT: I was thinking for the next awards, perhaps find a common ground to post videos, at least those YouTube won't host, because megaupload isn't ideal, mostly when most videos are to downlload :s Just a suggestion :)

Ultra
4th November 2009, 20:02
Congrats to all the winners :D I was honestly stunned by the sheer volume of excellent Chlex vids that exists - I had no idea! And so diverse, so many different takes on our fave ship. Decisions were hard to make, but all winners are worthy to be so, I reckon ;)

I was thinking for the next awards, perhaps find a common ground to post videos, at least those YouTube won't host, because megaupload isn't ideal, mostly when most videos are to downlload :s Just a suggestion :)

I agree, Mel. All the downloading was kind of a pain, and when you're running short of time you just want to get to the viewing and voting without the hassle, which makes it all a little unfair to those with vids only available via d'load.

lexie
5th November 2009, 00:37
I agree, Mel. All the downloading was kind of a pain, and when you're running short of time you just want to get to the viewing and voting without the hassle, which makes it all a little unfair to those with vids only available via d'load.

Well, most of the downloadable links were posted by me since I was aware that many users wouldn´t be able to open the ones originally posted on the vidders´sites (they were either corrupt or worked only on some computers). I could have uploaded the videos to a streaming service, but considering I wasn´t the author I didn´t want to violate anyone´s rights.Maybe if we could get their authorisation next time, it would be a viable option.:P

Congrats to all the winners, by the way. I´m mad because my computer died on me a couple of days before the final voting and I wasn´t able to take part in the final round.::/:

superag
5th November 2009, 02:54
Congrats to all the winners!!! I like all the ones that won, and have loved Becky from long before I found this board.

Now back to making new vids.

hfce
5th November 2009, 03:28
Congrats to the winners. :)

itsjustXchar
6th November 2009, 02:52
All of the videos were absolutely amazing.

Congrats to everyone that participated in the challenge and to all the winners!

=D

Kit Merlot
6th November 2009, 03:00
All of the videos were extremely well done, and congratulations to the well deserved winners:D