PDA

View Full Version : Smallville Virtual Season 4.1 Fanfictions/Episodes To Be Posted At NS!

Julie
13th September 2009, 20:03
Sydsvaughn contacted me earlier about the possibility to post up the fanfictions/episode stories from the virtual season of Smallville that some of the fans created a while ago to create a better version of that Smallville season.

I've now made a new sub-forum in the fanfictions forum, Smallville Virtual Season 4.1 (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/forumdisplay.php?f=121), where Sydsvaughn will begin to post the stories soon!

These stories were written by several authors, so you might have read some of their work before or you may not have.

Either way, be sure to give your feedback to these awesome people who created an entire alternative season for us to enjoy! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just a simple 'Awesome' or 'Thanks!' will delight the authors! :)

So keep your eyes peeled on that sub-forum, as the stories should start popping up soon! :)

Big thanks to Sydsvaughn for volunteering to post these up!

lexie
13th September 2009, 21:00
Sara contacted me yesterday to let me know she was thinking about this. I´m really pleased I sent all those PMs and e-mails to the people that took part in this project because they set the ball rolling.

I want to give Zannie a special thank you for being the first one to respond my e-mails and for giving me one of the fics I was missing.

And we shouldn´t forget to thank maja for her curiosity- she was the one to ask where she could find this alternate season- and to Mindy aka westwingwolf for helping us retrieve some of the lost fics.

I´ve got to say that I managed to get ten out of the twenty stories, including the last one, and I enjoyed them a lot.

Sara said she even has Becky´s trailers saved, so this will be a real treat, either to reminisce or to discover for the first time.

Thanks Julie for creating a new subforum.:blinkkiss

maja
13th September 2009, 21:19
This is great. I can't wait to read the whole season :clapclap:

Kit Merlot
13th September 2009, 22:02
This is just excellent!

I knew about the Alternate S4 but I was just so bitter about that season that I never checked out any of those great fics--now I have the chance:D

Thanks to everyone involved for making this happen;)

malugargula
14th September 2009, 23:50
Thanks great!!! I can`t wait to read it