PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Fanfiction Spotlights

Julie
27th July 2009, 11:06
Get to know old and perhaps buried, but good fanfictions! In this monthly segment, you will get to know fanfictions perhaps unknown to you, complete with a short summery (not spoiling the vital parts of course ;)) and a review!

Give a warm welcome to our own Kit Merlot (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/member.php?u=295) who will be joining our staff, and giving you these monthly spotlights!

The first spotlight will be coming soon!

lexie
27th July 2009, 17:57
Get to know old and perhaps buried, but good fanfictions! In this monthly segment, you will get to know fanfictions perhaps unknown to you, complete with a short summery (not spoiling the vital parts of course ;)) and a review!

Give a warm welcome to our own Kit Merlot (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/member.php?u=295) who will be joining our staff, and giving you these monthly spotlights!

The first spotlight will be coming soon!

Congratulations on this idea. I believe itīll be particularly helpful for those who are new to the community or those who rarely venture outside a particular genre, rating or section of the fanfiction forums.

Good luck, Kit!:blinkkiss

Ultra
27th July 2009, 18:43
That sounds like a really good idea! Interested to see what pops up here :)

westwingwolf
27th July 2009, 19:02
Very cool, looking forward to what you come up with Kit!

malugargula
27th July 2009, 20:27
Wonderful idea!!!
I can`t wait for the first, Kit
:)

Avalanche
27th July 2009, 22:35
Sweet! Kit, I look forward to what ya got for us:D

ThraceC
28th July 2009, 00:07
Great idea, I'm looking forward to the development! Congrats Kit!

Kit Merlot
28th July 2009, 00:14
Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence from all of you, especially Julie!

I'll try not to let you down, and I can't wait to get started:D

hfce
28th July 2009, 00:54
Congrats Kat. :)

Booksketeer
28th July 2009, 05:06
Lol. Great idea! I've basically been going through the old "Help me find this fanfic" threads to find old, buried fanfics. I'm still going to do that, but now I have another thread to follow now. :D Brilliant ladies!