PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Friends And Nothing But (Completed) - PG13

TheConfusingWorldOfJustin
8th September 2003, 06:49
Title: Friends And Nothing But

Author: Justin

Rating: G-PG13, doubt it will get any higher.

Spoilers: S1 and S2, just so I'm free to write.

Summary: Being Chloe's friend, what's Lex in for?

AN: I had no plans on doing another story this soon, but chlex just dragged me back in. Hopefully this is liked as much as my first.:)

Chapter I : The Books

As he did every Friday afternoon, Lex entered The Talon, and approached Lana. On each Friday, he would look over the expenses and profits for the week. Lex decided, as he always did, to sit next to Chloe with The Talon’s *Books*. Today Pete was along with her. When he sat, Pete stood up.

“Bye Chloe,” Pete headed out the door.

“He didn’t leave because of me did he?”

“I’m afraid so. He didn’t want to chip your front teeth,” Chloe drank her coffee.

Lex looked hurt, “I don’t know why he hates me. It was my father who bought the cream corn factory.”

“Gotcha,” Chloe laughed. “That’s three for three today. Pete had to help his dad with something.”

Lex looked relieved, “So who else did you torment today?”

“I tricked Lana into thinking I got her dress for tonight ruined, made Clark believe three of his teachers were furious at him, which was a real accomplishment if I do say so myself, and then there was you, which was the easiest.”

“Hey,” Lex knew she was kidding with him.

“So it’s again Friday huh,” Chloe pointed her eyes at the financial books. “Man time sure does fly. It feels like you did those a couple days ago.”

“Ya,” Lex opened up the books, and started to check over the numbers. “I’d have an account to do these, but this gives us more time to hang out.”

“As small as it is. Do you want a coffee?”

“Sure,” Lex pulled a calculator from his left, inside, jacket pocket.

Chloe took her empty cup up to the counter, and got Lana to refill it.

Chloe smiled, “Can you get cup for Lex.”

“Ya.”

“Do you know yet were Clark’s taking you?”
“No, he’s still keeping it a secret,” Lana gave Chloe Lex’s coffee.

“Let’s hope he doesn’t bale on you again,” Chloe walked back over to her and Lex’s booth.

“Here you go,” Chloe placed Lex’s coffee infront of the books.

“I’d help ya, but as you know, my math isn’t always good.”

Lex looked up, “And you think mine is,” he smiled.

“Well it probably is then mine.”

“You’d be surprised. I’d sometimes pay off my teachers at Excelsior Prep, during finals,” Lex took a drink.

“Why didn’t you just study?”

Lex laughed, “Me, study, are you kidding? I had parties to be at, girls to make out with.”

“Ya I’m sure you did.”

“Talk to Clark about my escapades, you may find them amusing,” Lex went back to working on The Talon’s Books.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

“Because though’s stories are to embarrassing for me to repeat to a woman like yourself, but like I said, if you really want to know, ask Clark,” Lex put some numbers into the calculator.

“Ok I will,” Chloe left for the Kent Farm.

‘I did I have to bring that up. She’ll probably corner me with every thing I did back then.’

Lex looked out the window, to the sky, ‘Please god, give me strength.’

To Be Continued

AN1: I need some more time to think about the next chapter, or this one probably would of been longer.:)

Czech Angel
8th September 2003, 15:18
I like it so far. I can't wait hear about all of Lex's little escapades. :cool:
Update quick.

asharnanae
8th September 2003, 18:05
:biggrin: im likein this one allready, hope that next chappys up soon!! cant wait to find out about the escapdes!!

hfce
8th September 2003, 19:17
That was great Justin. I can't wait until more.

Hope :chlexsign2:

9th September 2003, 07:32
Chapter II : What Can I Do?

An hour or so later...

Lex finished with the numbers look over, when Chloe stepped back into The Talon. She had her dredded smirk all over her face.

'Damn you Clark, you probably tolled her every single story, every detail. Some friend you are,' Lex thought.

"Come on, let out."

Chloe sat down infront of Lex, "Well, I expected some of what Clark tolled me, but man."

Lex just sat there quiet, 'Don't make it any worst, just let her talk.'

"So you really stood on top a piano, naked, pointing at your crotch, singing We Are The Champions?"

'Clark you bitch. You promised me on that story,' "Yes I did, but could you please keep it down," Lex looked to see if anyone was listening.

"And filled your father's car garage full of horse and cow shit?"

Lex laughed, "That was an assume sight. It was so bad that he just destroyed all his cars and the garage. He just wanted to forget it ever happened. Luckily I filmed and photographed the whole disgusting sight, and every year, on the anniversary of the famous shit wash, I send my father a copy of the film and photos. He destroys them every time, but I always do it, it really pisses him off. IS there anything else you want to bring up? The day I thought I was gay perhaps?"

Chloe's jaw just dropped, "What?"

'Fuck.'

"Never mind," Lex took the books back to Lana and headed out to his car.

Chloe followed him out. Before Lex took off, she quickly got into Lex's Mercedies.

"Now what did you say? I thought I heard you say the g word?"

Lex put his key into the ignition, "Close the door and buckle up."

Chloe did as he asked, and Lex then took off.

"If I tell you this, will you promise me you won't tell anyone?"

Chloe took a momment to think.

"Come on, what can I do to keep this between us?"

Chloe smiled, "Shopping."

'Isn't that always the answer.'

"Ok, it's a deal," Lex quickly shook Chloe's hand.

Lex continued on driving.

"Well."

'Oh ya,' Lex thought. "Well it happened..."

To Be Continued

AN: I know, I know, it's again short. I wanted to hear your guy's thoughts on how Lex thought he was gay. They'd be fun to read, before I say how it happened. :biggrin:

asharnanae
9th September 2003, 14:39
:eyebrows: :glow: :hehe: damn but that was funny!!!! you soooooo better update this one soon, cuz it is just so good!!!! Lex thinking he was gay!! hahahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!! and the shit gararge!! CLASSIC!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, why would lex think he was gay? how about he woke up in a dress next to a couple of other guys also wearing dresses, and having been stoned and drunk for a long amount of time and still not to with it, lex, not quite remembering who he is, asumes he must be gay?

cant wait to find out the real reason!!

marrycherry
9th September 2003, 17:00
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! that was so funny... and i guess i'm never gonna listen We are the champions in the same way again. :hehe:
but anyway i guess that lex is gonna find a way for clark to pay for that on, and Lex gay??? i really gonna wait for his explanation
great chappy but you're right really short :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
9th September 2003, 17:29
Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee. Love it! Can't wait to read about the day Lex thought he was gay. More soon please.

hfce
9th September 2003, 18:27
More please :biggrin:

Hope

vardaquareien
10th September 2003, 23:09
"The Day Lex Thought he was Gay" ...that would make an interesting title for a fic!!! :biggrin:

...hmmm, my thoughts on what happened?...ummm let's see...Lex found himself uncontrollably attracted to the new guy at school...who actually turned out to be a female reporter who'd gone undercover to reveal the truth about an all boy prep school for the rich and famous!!!

...umm maybe it's just as well that your the one writing the fic, I'l go now before I hurt myself! :blush:

11th September 2003, 07:56
Chapter III : That’s It?

“about 5 years ago. I was still my Playboy Bachelor Self at time, and I was at a fashion show with one of those stuck up blonde models I use to always date.”

Chloe butted in,

“You mean you aren’t a Playboy Bachelor any more?” Chloe looked at Lex and laughed,

“You could have fooled me.”

“Do you want to hear this or not?”

Chloe went silent.

“Anyways, while I was mingling through the crowd, I bumped into a lovely, darked haired, women. She said her name was Martha Collins, and was a clothing designer. After talking for a bit, we somehow ended up by the bathrooms. Without a warning, Martha dragged me into the men’s room, and began kissing me. She was a good kisser, and got myself into it, but not before I checked the bathroom for other occupations. I had never made out in the men’s room before, so it felt a little weird. After getting Martha’s dress off, I realized that Martha was actually a man. I started to try spitting away her or his saliva from my mouth. Forgetting about the dumb model, I went back to my penthouse apartment. Ever since that night, I’ve tried to be more careful about what to stick next to my mouth.”

Chloe just sat there quiet.

“That’s it, the end. The lights have risen.”

“That’s it? What mean that’s it? I was expecting something more juicier, more sexual,” Chloe just looked at Lex, hoping he left out something.

“Well that was enough for me, but if you were telling this story, I’d probably want more to,” Chloe punched Lex in the arm.

“Well, come on, let’s go shopping. Make up for that inadequate story.”

“We’ll have to do it tomorrow,” Lex looked for Chloe’s reaction.

“No, I said now,” Chloe pinned Lex’s eyes with her eye-cicles.

“Ok, Ok, we’ll go.”

‘I bloody hate it when she does that.’

Lex set his course for Metropolis’s Mega Shopping Extravaganza Emporium. At least that’s what Chloe calls it. To Lex, it’s just the Metropolis Mall. Lex had to spend, what seemed like days, over 6 hours walking around with Chloe. Since it was Lex’s pocket book, she had to look at everything and try everything. First shoes, then blouses, onto jewelry, then the latest in travel writing technology, Lex’s feet were killing him.

‘Damn $1000 dollar shoes.’

“Are you any sooner done Chloe?”

She was now looking at cell phones. Hers now wasn’t as nifty as the ones she discovered.

“Hey Lex, this one has some great games on it, or do you think I should go with this assume one that does great photos.”

‘Shoot me, shoot me now. Um excuse me sir. Could you throw me through this window, and slam that laptop against my head.’

Lex got out of the happy place, “Why don’t you just get both, and let us get back to the diminutive existence of Smallville.”

To his relief, Chloe did just that. With a relieved smile on his face, Him, Chloe, and some paid hands, took all of Chloe’s stuff out to the Mercedes. They almost couldn’t get it all in, but they were able to manage. When they arrived back at The Talon, it was already sealed up. Chloe and Lex put her things in the bug, said goodbye, and went off to their dens.

“I’m glad that’s over.”

Both Chloe and Lex were exhausted from the shopping, although she didn’t acknowledge it to Lex.

When she got home, Gabe helped Chloe with her treasures.

“Were did all this come from?”

Chloe placed some bags down, “Lex.”

“WHAT! What do you mean Lex! You’re not dating him behind my back are you?”

“Calm down dad. It’s an agreement we made today. He told me a story from his past, and because bought all this stuff, I’ll keep the story a secret.”

Gabe calmed down, but didn’t seem to totally believe her. He just kept his mouth shut, and continued bring in the bags.

When she went to bed, Chloe started to think about Lex. Wondering why he truly liked her company. She fell asleep before she was able raise a answer.

To Be Continued

AN: You guys probably feel like Chloe huh?:)

scifichick774
11th September 2003, 14:05
LMAO! That was a great explanation and the shopping trip was just priceless - er, figuratively speaking of course. ;) I still can't believe she conned him into taking her to the mall. More soon please.

hfce
11th September 2003, 16:37
:lol: That was great more please.....

Hope ;)

tigerbaby
11th September 2003, 17:45
Originally posted by vardaquareien@Sep 10 2003, 05:09 PM
...hmmm, my thoughts on what happened?...ummm let's see...Lex found himself uncontrollably attracted to the new guy at school...who actually turned out to be a female reporter who'd gone undercover to reveal the truth about an all boy prep school for the rich and famous!!!

That was actually a movie in the 80s can't remember the title, but the girl goes under cover I think to find out what's the big deal about being a guy but she starts falling for the one friend that she makes and now has to figure out how to tell him she's not really a guy and that she wants more than friendship.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Chlex spin on it. So what do you say vardaquareien, any chance of that happening.

Oops, review:

‘Shoot me, shoot me now. Um excuse me sir. Could you throw me through this window, and slam that laptop against my head.’

I loved this line. My boyfriend was like that all the time. Absolutely hated shopping with me. Can't say that shopping him was any fun either (2 hour looking at shavers, left came back for another 2 hours and still didn't buy anything)

Can't wait to see what happens next, although as we're in the friendship section, I'm guessing that I'm not going to see any more action than VJ.

asharnanae
11th September 2003, 19:25
:biggrin: :worship2: oh this is soooo good, Love lex shopping with chloe, and the whole gay thing!! you know your gonna have to post up more now dont ya!!!!

16th September 2003, 05:26
Sorry for the lateness. :)

Chapter IV : Kids

It was just a normal Saturday morning for Lex. Clark was over; they always watched Saturday morning cartoons together.

“Ok, how come when Daffy is put against Bugs, Daffy never wins?”

Lex drank some fresh squeezed orange juice, “Because Bugs is the all mighty god of Looney Toons. If Daffy ever out smarted Bugs, it will be the end of the world as we know it.”

“Daffy is way better than Bugs.”

Lex gasped, “What?”

“I said Daffy is better than Bugs. I mean he’s ok, but he doesn’t have the looney appeal like Daffy does.”

“Take that back.”

“No,” Lex tackled Clark.

When Chloe walked through the living room thresh hold, Lex and Clark were rolling around on the floor. She tried to split them up, but she got pushed onto the couch. So Chloe, with delight, poured a pitcher, of the squeezed orange juice, over the two hooligans. They quickly got up from the floor. As if this kind of thing was planned ahead, some towels were already set for the two.

“You guys can be so juvenile. What started it this time?”

Lex wiped himself with the towel, “Clark said Daffy was better than Bugs.”

‘What is this, the fourth or fifth time?’

Chloe rolled her eyes, “How many times does this have to happen. Just agree with each others opinions, and let the topic rest ok?”

Neither Lex nor Clark spoke.

“OK?”

The boys looked at each other, “Fine.”

“This better not happen again. So you guy’s truly promise on respecting each other?”
“Ya,” Lex started to wipe up the juice on the floor.

Chloe grabbed another towel and helped, “Why are these in here anyways?”

“I workout in here sometimes,” They finished up the wiping.

Before sitting, Clark and Lex put a towel beneath them. Around noon, the trio was still watching cartoons.

“Go ninja turtles. My favorite one would have to be Leonardo,” Lex came back from the bathroom.

Chloe smiled, “Mine too.”

“You guys are crazy. Michelangelo is the almighty turtle, numb chucks rock.”

Lex and Chloe spoke to each other with their eyes, ‘Jump um?’

‘No.’

‘Yes.’

‘NO.’

‘YES!!’

Lex grabbed Clark by his waist, and pulled him onto the floor. After her moment of hesitation, Chloe joined in. They continued this fiasco all through the afternoon. Now look whose acting juvenile.

When Chloe finally went home, she had a few bruises. Being beneath her blouse, Gabe wasn’t able to see them. She was relieved about that. This wasn’t the first time she’d come from the boys with bruises. Last time was a confrontation with Pete about her getting the Bug, which of course she won.

After taking a shower, Chloe put on her pajamas. Lana was already in the bedroom. She was watching an old Jerry Lewis movie.

“Hi Chloe, have you been at the mansion all day? You were gone before I woke up,” Lana laughed at something on the movie.

“Ya, watching cartoons with the two amigos,” Chloe got dressed and got under her covers.

“How can you stand those two? Their so serious, when it comes to cartoons.”

“You get use to it,” Chloe laid down on her pillow. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Chloe.”

To Be Continued

tigerbaby
16th September 2003, 05:31
Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Sep 15 2003, 11:26 PM
Lex drank some fresh squeezed orange juice, “Because Bugs is the all mighty god of Looney Toons. If Daffy ever out smarted Bugs, it will be the end of the world as we know it.”

I had to laugh at this. I am pesonally a bugs fan as well. And hearing the banter, one can't help but wonder at the subtext going on here. Are we really talking about Bugs and Daffy or something else?

and yes the world as we know it would end if Clark ever got the better of Sexy Lexy

16th September 2003, 05:42
Beats me, lol. :)

hfce
16th September 2003, 06:03
:lol: great update. :clap:

Hope

16th September 2003, 06:09
Originally posted by tigerbaby@Sep 15 2003, 08:31 PM
I am pesonally a bugs fan as well.
Me bird fan, Daffy and Donald all the way. Loved their scene together on Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :biggrin:

-JJ

scifichick774
16th September 2003, 15:11
*snicker*

Clark just never learns, does he?

...Or did he perhaps *want* Lex to jump him? Hmm...subtext indeed...

asharnanae
16th September 2003, 18:04
:biggrin: lol!!! you made a funny!!! as splinter would say. great update keep emcomeing!

tigerbaby
16th September 2003, 20:27
Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Sep 15 2003, 11:42 PM
Beats me, lol. :)
You'll have to forgive me Justin, but I realized that the Chlexers here always read way more into what you write than maybe you actually intended.

Don't mind us, it keeps things interesting that way.

17th September 2003, 01:08
I enjoy reading what you guys have to say, so give me all you've got, I'm ready. Come on do it, I dare ya, lol. :biggrin:

-JJ

Sab_Luthor
17th September 2003, 13:57
it's very great and i'm looking forward to reading another sequel
but can't you a little bit more chlex romance of cousre please?

scifichick774
17th September 2003, 14:36
Originally posted by Sab_Luthor@Sep 17 2003, 05:57 AM
it's very great and i'm looking forward to reading another sequel
but can't you a little bit more chlex romance of cousre please?
Agreed. Although, from the title I don't think Justin is going to go for that...damn. Well, could you just start a new romance fic then? Pretty please?

17th September 2003, 15:57
I'll try, :biggrin: but if I do, it won't be too romantic. Maybe along the lines of feels or something. Like have Lex and Chloe get a romantic interest, and the other gets a bit jealous and what not. Of course in the end, they'd still just be friends. :)

-JJ

Sab_Luthor
17th September 2003, 18:08
why? why?
can't they be lovers?
please please :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: make them lovers and not friends

who?
17th September 2003, 19:39
They could be friends with benefits... :eyebrows:
but I guess it's in the wrong place then huh :dry:

Great story :biggrin:

21st September 2003, 08:33
Again, sorry for the late update. :)

Chapter IV : Uncertainty

‘Who could it be?’

When Lex called Chloe earlier that day, saying he had someone he wanted her to meet, Chloe was very interested on who it could be. The first thing that popped into her head was a new girl, but after the last one, she figured he would wait for a while. So when Chloe arrived at the mansion, her instincts were correct.

“Hi Chloe,” Lex stood from his desk.

A slender build, dark haired, medium breasted, any boy’s fantasy, woman stood up next to Lex.

“Nicole, meet Chloe Sullivan, one of my closes friends.”

“Chloe, meet Nicole Roberts, she’s my new girlfriend.”

‘Girlfriend, what the fuck do you mean new girlfriend?’

“Hello,” Chloe, with all her strength, softy shook Nicole’s hand.

All three of them went into Lex’s living room and sat down. Lex and Nicole sat on the couch, while Chloe sat in the chair next to Nicole.

Lex called for his maid, “Sara, could you bring us some Lemonade please. Thank you.”

“So Lex, did you meet Nicole at that charity auction you went to yesterday?”

Sara brought the Lemonade, and placed it on the new coffee table Lex just got.

“Thank you Sara,” Lex grabbed a glass.

“Yes we did actually. We both bided on the exact same items.”

To Chloe’s surprise, Lex kissed Nicole right infront of her.

‘Ya right,’ Chloe took her lemonade glass and took a drink.

“What do you do Nicole?”

“Well, I work women’s clothing, and when I have time, I freely teach people to dance,” Nicole’s face looked innocent, but her eyes told Chloe something totally different.

‘What, erotic dancing?’

“Oh really? What kind of dancing,” Chloe noticed Lex taking a peek at Nicole, if know what I mean.

“Ballroom mostly, but I teach tango once in awhile also.”

Chloe could tell in her voice and from her eyes, Nicole was lying about what she’s said. Chloe continued to, discretely, prying into Nicole’s life. Nothing of what she told her, seemed to be true. Why didn’t Lex see this? It seemed he was only really noticing Nicole’s fun pillows.

When Chloe went home, she went through her connections, trying to get all she could on this Nicole Roberts. After not finding any eye boggling information, Chloe began to wonder about herself. Was she jealous of Nicole, or was there something truly wrong with Nicole.

The next day, Chloe decided to have a talk alone with Lex. She met him at The Talon. Not to her surprise, the rest of the gang was also hanging around. Clark and Lana chatted at the counter, while Pete was unsuccessfully hitting on a cheerleader.

“What did you want to talk about,” Chloe sat down at Lex’s table.

“Nicole.”

“Why do I get the distinct feeling you don’t like her,” Lex drank the last drops of his coffee.

“It’s not that I don’t like her, it’s just that a get a weird sensation when I’m around her,” Chloe asked one of The Talon waitresses for her normal latte.

“What find of sensation?”

“That she isn’t being truthful,” Chloe took some papers from her purse and gave it to Lex.

“What’s this?”

The waitress came back with Chloe’s latte, “Thanks.”

“It’s some information a source of mine gave me this morning. It says were Nicole has resided over the years, homes, apartments, college dorm, etc.”

Lex looked up from the papers, “Ok and this is important why?”

Chloe took the papers from Lex, and placed them halfway between them.
“See here,” Chloe pointed at two dates.

“There’s a gap between March 1995 and December 1996.”

Looked a little annoyed with this, “So? Maybe she was somewhere outside the states.”

“There isn’t anything that supports that. No passport checks, no money transfers, no nothing. There is nothing about her during that year and a half,” Chloe drank some of her latte.

“Ok it seems a bit strange, but it still doesn’t mean anything.”

Lex stood up from the table, “If that’s all Chloe, I’ll be getting to the plant.”

“But,”

“Bye Chloe,” Lex walked out to his Porsche.

“Bye.”

‘True, maybe there really isn’t anything important about this, but it shouldn’t go unchecked. Lex, you sure can be blind at times.’

To Be Continued...

tigerbaby
21st September 2003, 14:20
Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Sep 21 2003, 02:33 AM
Why didn’t Lex see this? It seemed he was only really noticing Nicole’s fun pillows.

LOL. I've heard them called many things but that's a first

“It’s some information a source of mine gave me this morning. It says were Nicole has resided over the years, homes, apartments, college dorm, etc.”

Lex looked up from the papers, “Ok and this is important why?”

I'm assuming he's supposed to be a nice guy here. Otherwise I'd have to call him a dumbass. Do you never learn???? You know I'm calling that anyway.

Dumbass.

asharnanae
21st September 2003, 16:16
:dry: :hammer: ugh!! LEX!!!! get your head out ya ass, or hear breasts! or He's eather got some dastardly plan, and knows about nicole, or chloe is being paranoid. Great story, really got me guessing, and ADDICTED!!!!!! so now you have to go and write more *Cracks whip* :blinkkiss:

lunaluthor
21st September 2003, 18:17
excellent story so far and Lex is thinking with everthing else but his brains, men ar so stupid, but go on one loony murderess more ore less doesn't count :yay: :yay: :yay:

scifichick774
21st September 2003, 23:43
GAH! Lex is such a dumb ass! Why can't he just be smart about women for once and listen to Chloe?

hfce
22nd September 2003, 01:40
Lex :hammer:

Hope :biggrin:

24th September 2003, 07:30
AN: So you guys know, I deleted the last sentence from ch4. When I wrote this, I forgot I had Chloe leave The Talon, but I think this would be better to go with. :) I get the feeling I might, a tad, bend this story, but I don't know.

Chapter IV : Senses

"Something the matter Chloe?"

Clark sat down in Lex's emptied chair. He looked like he was asking for Chloe's sake. Clark was probably just doing it so Chloe wouldn't yell at him later for not.

Chloe slowly drank her latte, "It's Lex. He has a new girl..."

"Ya I know, Nicole."

Chloe always hated it when Clark interupted her, but he probably just got it from hanging around with her all the time.

"Oh. Ya of course, He'd tell you before he would me."

"Actually," Clark jestered for Chloe to follow him back to the counter.

Chloe followed, but then, 'Damn.' Chloe went back for her latte. When she came back, Clark and Lana were already talking again.

"So Chloe, you have a problem with Lex's new bed warmer?" Lana smirked and started to wipe down the counter.

'It seems like that's all she does, well that or talk,' Chloe sat down on the stool next to Clark.

"Clark, you were gonna say something?"

Clark looked toward Chloe, "Oh, never mind."

'Huh?'

"Whatever. As to your question Lana, I guess I do. I might just be paranoid, but when I'm around Nicole, something just doesn't smell right. My instincts have never prooven me wrong before."

Clark smirked, "Maybe your instincts aren't. Maybe it's your nose. It might of been that time of the month."

Both Chloe and Lana pushed Clark to the floor, "OW."

Clark got back onto the stool, "Well you guys don't always smell right yourself."

Before they could touch him again, Clark quickly took off.

"Clark, wait up."

Pete followed him out, with disapointment. He just got turned down for the third time that day.

"Chloe?" Chloe turned back towards Lana.

"I don't mean to pry, but are you sure your not just being jealous of Nicole?"

"Your right," Chloe got off the stool.

"What, that you might be jealous?"

"No, that your prying," Chloe headed for her car.

Chloe sat in her Bug, thinking deeply.

'Am I jealous?"

'I'm not jealous. I'm sure there's something wrong about her.'

'But you don't have any concrete proof.'

"Shut up," Chloe started up her car.

Chloe debated on going to the mansion, Torch, or just go home. Many times she headed for one, but then decided on going to another. For like an hour or more, Chloe debated. By the time she headed for the mansion, the fifth time or so, Chloe was about to go on empty. With ever last drop, Chloe pulled into Smallville's Family Gas (There motto, Gas is way better when you're not alone).

"Hi Ned," Chloe exited her Bug.

"Ah Miss Sullivan. How are we today dear?" Ned swept away at the little building's door.

"I've been better," Chloe put the pump nozzle into her gas tank.

Ned placed his broom against the door. He walked over to Chloe, and took over the pumping for her.

"Thanks."

"Can you tell me what's wrong. I used to be a good advice giver in my youth."

Since Chloe had met Ned Fergenson back when she and Gabe came to Smallville, and talked with him about everyday, Chloe felt she speak about Lex to him.

"Well you know Lex Luthor?"

Ned frowned, "Ya, what about him?"

"Well he has a new girlfriend see, and I think she isn't all she appears to be. The only thing is, I don't know if it's true, or if I'm just jealous or paranoid."

Ned looked shocked, "How could a nice girl like you, have any effection for a man like Lex Luthor."

"He's not as bad as you think Ned."

"A Luthor is a Luthor," Ned put the hose back onto the pump.

"Well that was helpful. How much do I owe you?"

Ned smiled, "You know there's no charge."

"I know, I just have to ask. Just in cause your memory starts to go," Chloe smiled.
Ned laughed, "That's never gonna happen missy."

"Miss Sullivan?"

Chloe opened her door," Why don't you ever call be Chloe?"

"Miss Chloe?"

'Better I guess,' "What is it Ned?"

"Can you promise me you'll watch yourself around Lex Luthor?" Ned waited patiently for an answer.

"Ned,"

Ned made himself look pitiful.

"I'll do my best," Chloe gave Ned a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Ned, thanks again."

"No problem miss."

Chloe pulled out of the station, and continued on her way to the mansion.

When Ned walked into the station building, the whole place transformed into a boarded up, abandoned lot. It appeared like it hadn't been used for years.

To Be Continued...

Tandy
24th September 2003, 08:52
Great story! Hope, you're planning on updating soon!

Tandy

tigerbaby
24th September 2003, 14:37
Well, well, well....isn't that interesting. Another FOtW or is it Fate?

asharnanae
24th September 2003, 18:01
:huh: :worship2: strange!!! and damn you for the cliff hanging scourge!!! ahh well, love it, hope to see more soon!

scifichick774
24th September 2003, 20:09
What?! GAH! How could you just leave it there? Ugh. You people with your cliffhangers...

hfce
24th September 2003, 23:36
So what neds a ghost an angel ?What? :huh:

25th September 2003, 01:20
I guess angel would fit better than ghost, and sorry about the cliffhanger. :)

-JJ

26th September 2003, 08:31
Chapter VI : A New Secret

When Chloe stepped through Lex's Library door, he just glanced up from his desk.

"I'm not in the mood to talk more about Nicole right now Chloe."

Lex just looked back down at his desk. It looked like he was going over some LexCorp Progress Reports. Chloe just calmly walked over to a chair, and sat down infront of Lex.

Chloe smiled, "Fine."

Lex was a tad surprised about her response, but he knew Chloe wouldn't give up that easily.

Lex looked up, "I mean it, not a word."

"No problem, that's fine with me. So, how've you been, outside of the whole Nicole thing that is? Productful? Dull?"

Lex read over his reports silently, "I'd love to do a article about your daily routine. How often do you masturbate? Let me see, a guy like you, twice a day?"

Lex jumped up out of his chair, "OK FINE, YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT NICOLE, WE'LL TALK ABOUT NICOLE. WERE SHOULD I START? I KNOW, HOW ABOUT ME BREAKING UP WITH HER?"

'What?'

"Huh." Chloe calmly said.

"So what the hell happened between are conversation and now?"

Lex stood there pondering, "Like you, I was a bit suspicous of Nicole, but I normally am with a new girl."

Before Chloe could but in, "And I didn't aknowledge what you showed me, because I didn't like the fact of you prying into my life."

'Deja vu,' Chloe thought.

"You still haven't said why you broke up with her."

Lex got himself a glass of water. He offered Chloe a glass, but she declined.

"Well I had one of my security guards follow Nicole around Metropolis, and discovered what I kinda already figured, she was working for my Father. Ever since I started this new LexCorp Research Project, he's been trying different ways to find out what it is."

Chloe looked intrigued, "What is this project Lex?"

"You should already know I can't tell you Chloe."

Chloe snaped her fingers, "Well shucks."

They both smiled, "Now that this is all said and done, can I get back to my reports?"

"I suppose."

Lex came up to Chloe, and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"I appreciate your friendship Chloe, but you don't have to always be there for me. I can take care of myself you know, no need to have two Clarks around," Lex smirked.

Lex walked Chloe to the door, "Now are we clean slated?"

"Nope. Getting a bad girlfriend takes a week to clean," Chloe laughed.

"Of course Lex. See you at The Talon tomorrow?"

"As always, bye Chloe."

Chloe opened her car door, "Bye."

On her way home, being the reporter she is, Chloe had to hypothosize about this research project of Lex's. Whatever it was, she knew it would be a big deal, which is always gold material for a reporter.

"I just hope it isn't, literally, shit."

When Chloe drove past Smallville Family Gas, she noticed it was all empty and rundown.

"What the fuck?"

Chloe turned around and pulled in. She looked around for Ned, but there was no trace of him. Feeling she had nothing to lose, Chloe pried open the station's door. She looked around for anything significant. Chloe came acrossed a old copy of The Smallivlle Ledger, dated back during the early 70's. To Chloe's surprise, she saw Ned's face on the front page. The headline read, Mayor Ned Fergenson Is Set To Rest.

"What the bloody hell is going on?"

"Don't say those words," Chloe slowly turned around.

Standing there was Ned, dressed as he was earlier.

"Holy Crap," Chloe dropped to the floor.

Ned stepped over to her, and helped Chloe to her feet. Chloe was a tad shaken, but after the first shock, she calmed down.

"Is Ned your real name?"

Ned took the paper from Chloe, "Ya it is, or at least was."

"What are you?"

Ned smiled, "Don't you know."

Chloe looked puzzled, "An angel, a ghost?"

"Let me show you," a flash of white light filled the room.

When it cleared, Chloe was somewhere she hadn't been at for years.

Her childhood home in Metropolis.

To Be Continued...

tigerbaby
26th September 2003, 14:40
Guardian Angel perhaps?

And yeah for dumping the bimbo

hfce
26th September 2003, 15:09
Oh this is getting good. More please...

Hope

scifichick774
26th September 2003, 15:20
GAH! MORE! Must have more!

asharnanae
26th September 2003, 17:36
:biggrin: good ridance nicole!!!! and I am really starting to like ned, he seems like a nice chap.
great update, keep em coming!

lunaluthor
28th September 2003, 18:58
The bitch is out of the way and Ned hmm I'm confused :goof:

29th September 2003, 08:05
I'll try to get Ch 7 out tomorrow. :)

-JJ

30th September 2003, 06:29
Chapter VIII : The Forgotten Friend

"Um Ned, I don't mean to sound stupid, but how can I be here? This was torn down two years ago."

Ned didn't say a word. He guided Chloe into the living room. Sitting on a couch, was a brown cat and a six or seven, blonde haired girl.

"That's me," Chloe got on her knees infront of her younger self.

"And do you remember who the cat was?"

Chloe glided her hand accross the cat's back, "Ya it's Whiskers."

Chloe stared to cry, "He died right after my mom left. I always thought it was because she left, but it was just from old age."

"Do you remember anything else about Whiskers?"

"Chloe," Whiskers spoke.

"What Whiskers, do you want some yummy yummy milk," Little Chloe walked into the kitchen.

Chloe followed herself, " Oh my god. I'd forgotten all about that?"

Little Chloe opened the fridge, and took out a carton of milk. Whiskers' tail was wagging uncrontrolably.

"I knew that's what you wanted," Little Chloe poured the milk into Whisker's bowl.

"Yep, definitely, definitely," Whiskers made a mess of the milk.

"Whiskeers," Little Chloe got a dish towel.

"Sorry."

"Chloe," Chloe turned towards Ned.

"It was you, wasn't it?"

Ned smiled, "Yes. We had some great times together."

Chloe to smiled, "Yes we did, but why?"

Ned got closer to Chloe, "Why did I live as your cat?"

"Ya."

"Being your friend, your companion sorta speek, was the best thing to happen to me. I only had one child, a girl, but she died before her first birthday. So being Whiskers, was like I got a got a chance to watch my daughter grow up," Ned began to cry.

"Hey," Chloe hugged him.

"Sorry," Ned debraced Chloe, and wiped away his tears.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

"Ned, there's something else I'd like to ask. Why did you let Whiskers die?"

Ned picked *himself* up, time just then stopped, "I can't control the lifespan of the beings I'm inside. So when Whiskers died, I silently stayed inside you. From time to time I'd help you with your problems, but to you, it was your own mind that fixed or helped the problem."

"When we moved to Smallville, why didn't you just stay?"

Ned put Whiskers down, time thawed, "I wanted to see you again, without your eyes. It isn't the same, seeing you, through you."

"How long do you plan to watch over me?"

A bright light flashed, and Chloe was infront of her house, in her Bug.

"Am I going crazy?"

Ned's face appeared in Chloe's windshield, "No," Ned disappeared.

Chloe drove back to the gas station. It looked as it did earlier, rundown. Convinced she did have a conversation with her Guardian Angel, and saw herself as a child, Chloe decided to talk about it with Lex. She wanted someone else's opinion on this whole thing, and Chloe figured who better than the man who's probably had tons of changes things happen to him.

Lex was playing pool with Clark, when Chloe stepped through the library doors. Clark was on the side of the table that was facing the door, and he walked ever to the other side.

"Chloe, did you forget something," Lex nicked the eight ball into one of the corner pockets.

"You lose again Clark. What is this, the second or third?"

Clark put up his and Lex's cue, "Third."

"Now that you two are finished, can we talk?"

Clark took it that he was included in the discussion, being that Chloe never eyed him.

"Well I better get going," Clark putt on his flanel jacket.

"Bye Lex, Chloe."

"Bye Clark, rematch tomorrow," Lex poured himself a glass of Cognac.

"Ok," Clark left.

"Bye Clark," Chloe sat down.

Lex sat down at his desk, "So what do you want to talke about now?"

"Do you believe in Guardian Angels?"

Lex took a drink, "Of course. I've never told anyone, especially my father, but I've actually talked to mine."

Feally relieved, Chloe said, "Really?"

"Absolutely. His name is, or I should probably say was, Ne..."

"Ned," Chloe took a chance.

"How did you know that?"

Chloe smiled, "I met mine today, his name is, Ned."

"Huh."

Chloe moved a tad in her seat, "If it's the same Ned, why didn't he like you when I mentioned your name?"

Lex moved his left hand back over his head, "Well it all started after the meteor shower."

To Be Continued...

scifichick774
30th September 2003, 06:54
Ooh - interesting twist. They have the same guardian angel. Wonder what they'll think of that?

tigerbaby
30th September 2003, 14:50
huh, I certainly wasn't expecting that, interesting twist, can't wait to see where you take it. Does this mean I can't post Cahoots?

hfce
30th September 2003, 17:34
That was very interesting you got me intrigued. More please....... ;)

Hope :chlexsign1:

asharnanae
30th September 2003, 20:05
:biggrin: oh now this is getting really interesting!!!!! you must continue!!!!!! fantastic stuff!!!

30th September 2003, 23:57
Ch 8 possibly tomorrow, and thanks everyone for your comments. :blinkkiss:

-JJ

2nd October 2003, 06:56
Chapter VIII : Fear

"Lex, Lex."

Lex's eyes slowly opened to a white room, with some sort of medical equipment. Sitting next to him, was a younger looking Lionel Luthor.

"Father?"

Lionel quickly removed his hand from Lex's, "It's me son. How are you feeling?"

"My head's cold," Lex touched the top of his head.

Expecting to feel his reddish hair, Lex was startled to feel nothing. Some tears fell from Lex's eyes. Lionel just sat there, in his serious manner.

"Father, where's my hair? Where's my hair?"

Lionel took a drink of Lex's waiting water, "Some how the impact from the meteors, caused you to be perminently bald."

"Meteors?"

Lionel looked frustrated, "The ones that fell in Smallville, while you were in the cornfield."

"Oh."

A memory popped into Lex's mind, "The guy, what about the guy?"

Lionel looked at him like he was crazy, "What guy Lex?"

"The guy strung up like a scarecrow, is he alright?"

"Quit speaking nonsense son," Lionel stood up.

"I'll be back tomorrow Lex," Lionel left Lex's hospital room.

Lex thought hard to himself, he knew he was right about the scarecrow man. From out of the blue, a man appeared infront of Lex's bed.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?"

The mystery man sat down, "I'm only here to help you Alexander."

"My name is Lex, now please leave."

"And my name is Ned," he took Lex's hand to shake.

Lex removed Ned's hand, "I SAID GET OUT, NURSE, NURSE."

Ned laughed, "No one can hear you Alexander."

"MY NAME ISN'T ALEXANDER, IT IS LEX!"

Lex leaned toward Ned, "NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Ned put Lex back down on his pillow, "Settle down Alexander, I'm only here to help you. I'm sure this time is going to be difficult for you."

Lex pushed Ned away, "I don't need your help, whoever you are."

"Ned."

Lex turned toward his hospital window, "I don't care,"

Lex turned back to Ned," NOW G..."

Ned was nowhere to be seen. Lex looked relieved, but actually, he wished Ned hadn't left. Lex always acted as if he didn't need anyone, but in truth, he did. Only two people had ever actually cared about him, but they were both gone. Lex quietly cried his eyes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did he ever come back?"

Lex looked up at Chloe, "Once, while I was attending Excelsior. It was any better the second time around, and so I've never laid my eyes on him since."

"For that I regret, but it didn't seem like you would ever change," standing on the pool table was Ned.

Ned looked down, "Sorry."

Ned got down, and sat in the last empty chair.

"So what finally brings you back Ned?"

"Your father," Ned disappeared.

Lionel stepped through the library doors, "Lex."

Lionel glanced at Chloe, "Am I intruding on something son?"

"Not at all Dad," Lex stood up.

"Dad this is Chloe Sullivan."

Chloe stood as well, "Nice to meet you Mr Luthor."

Lionel kissed the top of Chloe's raised hand, "Sullivan, Sullivan? Ah, Gabe Sullivan."

"Yes, my father."

Lionel gave Lex a sly look over, "Send him my regards. Let him know, if he's getting tired of poor leadership, there's always some place at LuthorCorp for him."

"I'm sure he'll keep that in mind," Chloe said believeable, yet sarcastic.

"Miss Sullivan, can excuse me and my son for a momment?"

"Um sure. Talk to you tomorrow at The Talon Lex," Chloe picked up her purse.

"Tomorrow, bye Chloe."

After Chloe exited the library, Lex and Lionel sat down.

"You here to talk about Nicole Dad?"

Lionel gave his bad lye look, "Who?"

"Don't play dum dad, your performance is never satisfactory."

Lionel got to buisness, "Some items have been stolen from certain secured LuthorCorp Storage Facilities, and it got me to thinking that maybe you were behind it."

"Come on Dad, I haven't done any Industrial Espionage since I worked for you."

Lionel went over to get himself a drink, "The break in was too perfect for Roberts Industries or Dillard/Walters Alliance Corporation, so I still suspect you were behind it."

"And if you are son," Lionel emptied his glass of Cognac, "You'll regret ever being born."

"I already do."

To Be Continued...

scifichick774
2nd October 2003, 14:12
Oh, wow. Throwing Lionel into the mix. This is getting really interesting.

tigerbaby
2nd October 2003, 14:37
This last chappy was great. Lionel is such an evil bastard, but you gotta love him.

hfce
2nd October 2003, 15:25
It is getting good.

Hope :biggrin:

Sab_Luthor
4th October 2003, 23:21
an update i'm curious to see what you have in store for us

asharnanae
4th October 2003, 23:51
:biggrin: More more more more!!!! *wipes foam from chin* um, er, sorry about that, just got a bit rabid, uh, whenever ya can, ya know, give us some more, please!!!!

5th October 2003, 03:13
Chapter IX : Missing

After Lionel left, Ned re-appeared in his seat, "He'll be back."

"I'm sure."

"Only next time, you'll be blameing him."

"Why," Ned disappeared.

"Ned," Lex looked around.

'I guess I'll find out eventually.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex made his *date* with Chloe at The Talon, but she didn't. Lex waited for what seemed like days. He called her cell, no anwser. Lex called her home, still no anwser. Lex walked up Lana, to see if she'd seen her.

"Not since this morning. She said she was gonna stop by The Torch, then come by here to meet you."

"Thanks Lana," Lex decided to check out The Torch.

When he arrived, the door to the office was unlocked, "Chloe?"

There was no anwser. Lex looked around for anything out of the ordinary. Some papers were all over the floor, and Chloe's purse was on one of the office chairs. Lex was starting to get worried. When Lex headed back to his car, his cell went off.

"Lex Luthor."

It was one of the plant security officers, "Mr Luthor, you better get to the plant immediately. Someone's broke into the level three facilities."

"Was anyone apprehended?"

The officer sounded ashamed, "No Mr Luthor."

"I'll be right down," Lex turned his cell off.

When he arrived, some sherrif deputies were already on the scene.

Gabe came up to Lex, "Gabe, who called the police?"

"I think it was Mr Taylor."

Mr Taylor, head of security, was talking with one of the deputies. Lex looked a little annoyed when he aproached him. Taylor turned away from the deputy, towards Lex.

"Mr Luthor, I'm glad your finally here."

Lex pulled Taylor away from the deputy, "Why didn't you call me, and why is the police here?"

"I was still busy looking over level three, and I called the police, because we want to ketch who did this don't we?"

The two of them headed for level three, "Yes, but we don't need the invalvment of the police."

"Why?"

Lex looked towards Taylor, "We just don't, no can you try to get the police outta here?"

"How?"

"I don't care, just do it," Lex took the elevator down to level three.

When the doors opened, Lex was astounded to find everything gone. Not one piece of lab equipment or tests were still in sight. It was obvious that his father was behind all this, but the idea of not finding Chloe re-surfaced. Was Lionel behind that to for some reason? Lex called up his father, and told him to come back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lionel stepped through the library doors, "Decided to confess Son?"

"It is you who needs to confess Father."

Lionel sat down, "To confess what may I ask?"

"Breaking into the LexCorp Plant, and stealing all my research material from level three."

Lionel smiled, "Ok, I'll confess to breaking in, but you didn't leave me any other option Lex."

"But why kidnap Chloe Sullivan?"

Lionel appeared worried, "What do you mean? Is Miss Sullivan missing?"

"I know you were behind it. Don't deny that you weren't."

Ned appeared behind Lionel, "Don't blame him."

"WHY? I KNOW IT WAS HIM!"

Lionel turned his head, "Who are you talking to Son?"

"MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, DON'T YOU SEE HIM?"

Lionel looked again, "There's nothing there Lex."

Lex got up from his desk, and walked up to Ned.

He grabbed him, "WHO TOOK HER THEN? WHO HAS CHLOE?"

"Someone close to you, someone you see everyday."

Lex continplated, "CHLOE'S FATHER, CLARK, LANA, MISS DAVIDS, I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE!"

Ned disappeared, "I REALLY HATE THAT!"

Lionel got up, "I think you need help Son. Maybe you should come with me back to Metropolis?"

"NO, NOW PLEASE LEAVE!"

On his way out, Lionel grinned.

To Be Continued...

asharnanae
5th October 2003, 03:33
:huh: :ohmy: UH!!!! oh no!! what has happend to chloe!! wahts going on, you cant just leave it there!!!!!!!! Great update, keep it coming, I especially like the bit where lex started ranting at ned in front of his farther!!!

tigerbaby
5th October 2003, 03:35
I'm hoping that it's Clark, so I can get to see Lex kick some stupid farm boy ass.

As you can tell, there is no love lost between me and Dork-El

hfce
5th October 2003, 05:26
Hey get back here. I need to know what happned........ :huh:

Hope

5th October 2003, 05:35
Just be patient. :biggrin: Don't get your panties in a not. ;)

-JJ :blinkkiss:

tigerbaby
5th October 2003, 05:47
Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Oct 4 2003, 11:35 PM
Just be patient. :biggrin: Don't get your panties in a not. ;)

that's assuming we're wearing underwear :devil:

scifichick774
5th October 2003, 05:50
GAH! Must know what happened...

Post more soon please.

5th October 2003, 05:50
Originally posted by tigerbaby+Oct 4 2003, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tigerbaby @ Oct 4 2003, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Oct 4 2003, 11:35 PM
Just be patient. :biggrin: Don&#39;t get your panties in a not. ;)

that&#39;s assuming we&#39;re wearing underwear :devil: [/b][/quote]
That is not something I want to here right now. ;)

-JJ

Sab_Luthor
5th October 2003, 09:06
:huh: :huh: where is chloe :huh: :huh:
i hope she is with this stupid kent
coz i can protect her

Béatrice
5th October 2003, 13:47
Please update&#33;&#33;

lunaluthor
5th October 2003, 19:10
wow this story is awsome please update soon :yay: :yay: :yay:

buffiy18
5th October 2003, 20:55
This fic keeps getting better and better :biggrin: Who has Chloe? Please update soon.

7th October 2003, 01:43
Chapter X : Crazy

Lex looked high and low for people who&#39;d seen Chloe that day. Gabe, only that morning, Lana and five other people said the exact same thing. Desperately, Lex went to every down town store, caring a recent photo of Chloe, but still, there was no sign of her. Lex figured Chloe had been abducted from The Torch, but he couldn&#39;t find any witnesses to support it. Heart ached and exusted, Lex went back to The Talon.

"Any luck?"

Lex sat down at the counter, "No, not yet."

Lana got Lex his support food, a Poppyseed Muffin and a double shot expresso, with heavy whipcream.

Lex just stared, "That won&#39;t even help now."

"Come on, drink up."

"Don&#39;t," Ned was standing behind Lana.

Lex glared at him, "Damn it, tell me who has Chloe&#33;"

Lana glanced behind her, "I don&#39;t know who has her Lex."

"I&#39;m not talking to you&#33; This is between me and the damn angel&#33;"

Lana again looked behind her, but still saw only the expresso machine, "Lex, you&#39;re just all upset over Chloe missing, you&#39;re just seeing things." Lana got out from behind the counter.

"I SAID TELL ME," Lex pounced Ned.

To everyone in The Talon, it looked like was just wrestling air, but to Lex, there was definitely someone else there. While they wrestled, Lex kept repeating, "TELL ME&#33;" Lana tried to get Lex off the floor, but she just got pushed away. Lana had to get two male customers to *pry* Lex off Ned.

"Let me go you bastards, he needs to tell me&#33; NED TELL ME WHO HAS CHLOE&#33;"

Ned got up, "I&#39;ve told you all you need to know."

Lex was getting even more frustrated, he was struggling harder. When the two men let Lex go, Lex once again left.

"SHIT&#33;"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex clapsed, Lana had a ambulance come, and take him to Smallville Medical. When Lex came to, he found a female Doctor looking him over. Once his eyes came to focus, Lex realized it was Helen Bryce. He hadn&#39;t laid eyes on her since his violence spirt against that meter maid.

"Ah your awake."

Lex slid up against his hospital pillow, "Why am I here Dr Bryce?"

"Well I was told you began talking to the air, then fought it. Afterwards you passed out, and you were brought her to Smallville Medical Center."

Lex got out of the hospital bed, "I know where I am doctor. Now if you&#39;d excuse me, I have some important matters to attend to."

Lex headed for the door, but Helen blocked it, "Your not leaving until your tests come back, and we can get a psychi..."

"A shrink?"

Helen put her pen in her pocket, "Yes. We need to check your mental condition."

Lex again tried to get passed Helen, "My head is fine."

"ORDERLIES."

Three orderlies pushed Lex pack to his bed, and straped him down. Lex continued to struggle, until Helen sedated him. They continued the sedations until the next day.

To Be Continued...

tigerbaby
7th October 2003, 01:49
Lex so needs to wield his influence and fire her ass, or even better, ship her off to some godforsaken place where she can&#39;t wear those high heels of hers, what kind of doctor wears heels?? I mean you work like 12 hour shifts for crying out loud, that&#39;s gonna hurt.

*goes off muttering at the stupidity of SV writers*

scifichick774
7th October 2003, 03:07
*grumbles* You had to bring the bitch into it, didn&#39;t you? Damn it&#33;

7th October 2003, 03:10
Originally posted by scifichick774@Oct 6 2003, 06:07 PM
*grumbles* You had to bring the bitch into it, didn&#39;t you? Damn it&#33;
:biggrin: At least I didn&#39;t acknowledge they had dated.

-JJ

hfce
7th October 2003, 04:53
Helen :hammer: Justin :hammer:

Hope :tease:

7th October 2003, 05:33
Villains after all. ;)

-JJ

9th October 2003, 07:42
Chapter XI : The Escape and Some Recollection

When Lex awoke, he was groggy, and his mouth was dry. Lex realized he was still strapped to the bed, so the cup of water infront of him, was outta reach.

"Is someone," Lex coughed, "Is someone there?"

No answer, as loud as Lex could, "NURSE, NURSE?"

A young, blonde, smile-raising breasted, nurse walked from the nearest nurse station, into Lex&#39;s blah hospital room, sensually, "Yes Mr Luthor?"

Lex swallowed at his dry throat, "Can I have some water please?"

"Sure," the nurse leaned down to Lex&#39;s head, and put the cup next to his mouth.

"Lean your head forward," the nurse put the cup&#39;s straw into Lex&#39;s mouth.

Lex drank all the water, "Thanks."
n
The nurse smiled, "No problem."

With no warning, the young nurse began checking the condition of Lex&#39;s mouth. She wasn&#39;t a bad kiss, mind you, but Lex wasn&#39;t exactly in the mood of lip locking. He tried to pull his head away, but the nurse just held it in place. She looked pleased, when she was finally finished raping Lex&#39;s mouth.

"I always wanted to do that," the young nurse left with a large grin accross her face.

&#39;Ok, first I&#39;m nailed down to a bed by orderlies and sedated, now I&#39;m being fondled by a nurse&#39;s tongue, oh I hope a maintenance worker doesn&#39;t come in here next.&#39;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour or so later, Dr Bryce finally reappeared, now with the head doctor.

"Lex, this is Dr Fangleman," Fangleman looked at the straps holding Lex down.

"Are those really necessary Helen?"

"Well," Dr Bryce looked at Lex&#39;s room door, it had a lock.

"Maybe not," Dr Bryce closed and locked the room door, then unstrapped Lex&#39;s uncomfortable arms and legs.

"Is that better Lex?"

Lex sat up, rubbed at where the straps had been, "Absolutely. Would it be ok with you, if I went to the bathroom, before this analysis?"

"Go right ahead Lex," Dr Fangleman and Dr Bryce sat down.

"Great," Lex slipped into the bathroom, and slowly locked the door behind him.

Lucky for him, this particular bathroom had a reasonably sized window, for him to get out with. He gently tugged at one of the two window openings, they wouldn&#39;t open. Lex looked for a latch or something, that may have the windows sealed. There was a little knob between the two openings, Lex turned it slightly, and one of the openings opened. He squeezed himself through it, and quickly looked for his car. When he found it, Lex headed home, so he could privately think more about who on earth had Chloe, and why Ned wasn&#39;t being a great help towards the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex wasn&#39;t totally surprised to see Clark, when he arrived back at the mansion. Clark was wearing his usual farm boy attire, but if you&#39;d looked at Lex&#39;s ruffled, dirty clothes, you&#39;d think he was a city slicker turned farmer.

"Lex were have you been? I called like ten times yesterday, but Miss Davids kept saying you weren&#39;t in?"

Lex straitened his shirt and sat down at his desk, "I assumed Lana would tell you."

"Tell me?"

Lex opened his right desk drawer, looking for one of his notebooks, instead he found his coverless photo album. The cover photo was of him and Chloe, sitting in the Metropolis Bird Sanctuary. Until that day, he didn&#39;t how much Chloe enjoyed birds.

Lex looked back up at Clark, "I was taken from The Talon, to Smallville Medical."

Clark looked at Lex worriedly, "Why?"

"I kinda lost it about Chloe being missing."

Clark pulled a photo from his pocket, "I can&#39;t believe she&#39;s missing."

Clark looked at the photo, this one was of him and her, enjoying themselves at a wild T2T Premiere After Party, &#39;Who knew Chloe could chug down that much beer.&#39;

"I started spreading some signs around, I better get back to it," Clark headed out the library doors.

"See ya Clark."

After Clark left, "FUCK," Lex slammed his fist on his desk.

"Chloe better be alright."

To Be Continued...

scifichick774
9th October 2003, 13:39
Curiouser and Curiouser. More soon please.

hfce
9th October 2003, 17:46
Huh interesting.....

Hope :cool:

asharnanae
10th October 2003, 00:04
:biggrin: good one lex&#33;&#33; out thewindow, stirling trick&#33;&#33; this is so good&#33;&#33; though I want to bat hellen and that damn nurse over the head with a very large truck&#33;&#33;

more soooooooon please&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sab_Luthor
13th October 2003, 11:54
hello man
where is the update
i see no one

17th October 2003, 07:33
Chapter XII : Destiny

Chloe yelled and screamed, but nothing got through her tight gag. The ropes that kept Chloe&#39;s arms flat on her chair&#39;s armrests, were also tight. They were tighter than any of Chloe&#39;s past experiences. A familiar figure approached her. Chloe pretended to struggle at the ropes, trying to get her capture over confident.

"You hungry Chloe? Thirsty?"

Chloe yelled out every profanity she could think of, "Don&#39;t want to talk eh, ok. I&#39;ll come back when you feel like a chat."

Chloe&#39;s capture left with smile, and leaving a bottle of water and sandwich, right smack in Chloe&#39;s sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex was looking through his photo album, when his phone rang. Lex jumped at the sound of the phone. He stuck his hand to his chest and breathed.

"It&#39;s only the phone Lex, calm yourself," Lex picked up the phone.

"Lex Luthor, Lana? Ok, I&#39;ll be there as soon as I can."

Lex slammed the phone down on the reciever, and ran quickly to his garage. Lex got in the closest car, which was his Mercedes, and blasted off to meet Lana. He pulled up to one of Smallville&#39;s old storage warehouses, Lana was standing near it&#39;s access door.

Lex rushed out of the car, "Were is she?"

"Someone said they saw a blonde, fitting Chloe&#39;s description, enter this warehouse. The guy could of been wrong, but it&#39;s the best lead so far."

"Well lets go&#33;" Lex went into the warehouse first.

The inside was pretty run down. Only one or two main lights were still functional for them to use. Lex noticed a light on, in a office on the warehouse&#39;s second story. Believing Chloe would be there waiting for him, Lex ran as fast as he could up the warehouse metal stairs. Lex rammed through the office floor, and landed on his face. He heard some mumbling, which sounded like Lex. Lex got off the ground, to see Chloe strapped down, and enjoyess of his arrival.

Lex ungaged Chloe, then worked on her restraints, "Chloe who did this, was it my father?"

"Actually Lex, this was all my idea, though, we have chatted on occasin."

Lex looked up to see Lana standing in the door frame, pointing a Wather PPK. She walked in closer, and jestered Lex to sit in another chair, with the gun.

"Why Lana&#33;"

She smiled, "I always had a thing for you Lex. While I was dating that damn Whitney, and now with Clark, I&#39;ve always had a attraction towards you. I realized though, it could never happen. So since I couldn&#39;t bring you happiness, I decided to take it the opposite way. Remember when Lionel was staying at the mansion Lex?"

"Ya&#33;"

"We&#39;ll he came to see me during that time. After my attempt at ruining your live, with that tramp Desiree Atkins, I felt I needed a partnership, and of course Lionel was all for it," Lana laughed.

"WHY ME THOUGH LANA, WHY ME&#33;"

"Come on Chloe, I see how you two enjoy each others company, so that ment, bye bye to Chloe, and with you here to Lex, it&#39;s orivwa to you as well."

Lana was about to fire a fatal shot at Chloe, when Ned appeared, and threw Lana through the small office window, "Hey."

"Hey, all you&#39;ve got to say is hey&#33; Why did you make me go through all this trouble Ned&#33; You could of said something before I pulled up maybe&#33;"

Ned laughed, "Nope. This happened the way it was ment to happen. I never fool around with one&#39;s destiny."

"Destiny?"

Lex finished untieing Chloe, "What do you mean destiny?"

He laughed again, "Haven&#39;t you two wondered why I&#39;m both your Guardian Angel?"

"Not to a big degree no."

Ned smiled, "You two were ment to be together, haven&#39;t you seen that? Your essence together is overwelming&#33; You hide in a friendship, but you need to go beyond that. You need to truly full fill your destiny, do it, before it&#39;s too late."

"Too late?"

Ned winked and vanished, "NED I&#39;LL KILL YOU."

After Lex got the police to arrive, he took Chloe back to the mansion. They thought about Ned&#39;s warning, wondering what too late ment, deciding what they should do. After a long conversation in Lex&#39;s Kitchen, Chloe and Lex decided to take there relationship to the next step. This brought Ned a smile and a tear to his eye. He was happy for them, yet worried about what was next to come.

The End

AN: Sorry for the ending, but I put it there in case I wanna do a sequel in the future.

AN: Thank you everyone for reading :blinkkiss:

hfce
17th October 2003, 14:54
That was a great ending Justin. Good job :clap:

Hope ;)

scifichick774
17th October 2003, 14:55
Bad grrr at Lana. Stupid psycho bitch. At least Ned saved the day. :)

buffiy18
18th October 2003, 08:49
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: yeah Lana&#39;s dead... or at least I&#39;m assumming tha tshe didn&#39;t make it after her fall the the second story window.

autumngold
19th October 2003, 06:41
I loved the part of Lana flying through the window&#33; ;) Great story&#33;&#33; :biggrin: I hope you do write a sequel&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

19th October 2003, 08:42
Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Obviously, if I do do a sequel, it will be posted on the Romance Forum.

-JJ

darkangel
30th August 2005, 09:17
Yeah. Great fic.

gecko
7th October 2005, 19:00
great job loved it

starmoon
2nd November 2005, 21:08
great story please write other i really enjoyed this one.

2nd November 2005, 21:22
Oh Thanks Guys :)

I don't know when I'm gonna get around to writing again...I can't even remember if I had an idea for the next one before or not? :p But ya, glad people are still reading my stuff though... :)

spaceboi's pixie
1st December 2005, 14:07
great fic glad ned turn up love the friend with the three at the start and very funny with lex begin gay and chloe got a free shopping trip out of it lol lana is so crazy if she throught that lex would every like her

11th December 2005, 21:49
Thanks For Reading! :D