PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] (so) New (Completed) PG13

Blaire023
27th August 2003, 19:29
Title: (So) New
Author: Blaire
Rating: PG13?
Disclaimer: *groans* I have never nor will I ever own a charachter or characters of Smallville. However these two in particular should have a special on the Spice Channel. Just cuz.

I don't own the lyrics to this song, I'm pretty sure Gwen Stefani does. Song is (So) New by No Doubt.

*So New*

Don't let it go away
This feeling has got to stay
Don't let it go away
And I can't believe I've had this chance now
Don't let it go away

They talked endlessly for hours that felt like only minutes. Politics, Science, places he'd traveled and more then often where she'd like to travel.

Lex watched as her smiles came easily the further into discussion they'd get. He was drawn to the way she drank her coffee. The way she ran her tongue along her top lip to the delicate way she held her cup, rolling it back and forth in her hands. Her eyes lit when he'd mention a topic she was interested in learning more about. The eagerness that lay beneath what seemed to be a bundle of nerves. Her hands moving gracefully as she spoke of things she knew of, the endless questions about faraway places he'd visited and above all else, her undivided attention to what he said, no matter how trivial it was.

New, you're so new
You, you're new
And I never had this taste in the past
New, you're so new

Chloe relished in the way he spoke, regally yet uncensored at the same time. His body language spoke volumes as he relaxed the further into conversation they got. One minute he'd be completely quiet, absorbing what she was telling him, and the next he'd offer his own opinion whether he agreed or not. No one challenged her the way he did. His eyes laughed although at times his expressions betrayed. It was this, these pools of blue, that sucked her in.

My normal hesitation is gone
And I really gravitate to your will
Are you here to fetch me out?
'Cause I've never had this taste in my mouth

It was nearly 3 in the morning when Lex habitually glanced down at his watch. Chloe had mentioned how time flew when you had fun, and he had agreed whole heartedly.

"I really needed this," Chloe said as she smiled at him over the rim of her cup, "there aren't many people in general who are willing to debate with me."

"I can't imagine why." His dry tone made her fake a gasp.

Chloe put her cup down on the table and laid a hand over her heart as she made the sarcasm apparent. "Why, was that witty humor I heard?"

Lex laughed as she smiled triumphantly at him.

Oh you're not old
And you're not familiar
Recently discovered and I'm learning about you

"I'm glad I could be of service." Led pushed away from the table and stood staring down at her. "You are a true delight, Miss Sullivan."

Chloe waved her hand dismissingly. "You need not flatter me, Luthor."

Lex shook his head as he laughed. "That's quite a big ego you've got there, Sullivan."

New, you're so new
You, you're new

Chloe rose to stand in front of him, "Which you fed lavishly tonight. So thanks are in order." She grinned at him before turning of her heel and heading over to the counter.

And you're consuming me violently
And your reverence shamelessly tempting me
Who sent this maniac ?
'Cause I never had this taste in the past

His hand curled around her upper arm before he was aware of what he was doing. Chloe was spun promptly and collided with his chest as she leaned her head back to look up at him stunned. His lips were on hers and his hands in her hair, angling her mouth to meet his, before she could push away.

Oh you're different , you're different from the former
Like a fresh battery , I'm energized by you
Don't let it go away

Chloe moaned in protest as his lips crushed hers. A jolt of electricity shot through her as her eyes fluttered shut and she grabbed for the front of his shirt.

Don't let it go away
Don't let it go away

Lex took step by step until she felt her foot hit the barstool. Without hesitation he had his hands cupping her ass and lifting her to sit atop of the counter. Chloe kept her lips on him as she opened her mouth and met his tongue eagerly. The sensation of feeling him not hold back nearly had her head swimming.

Why am I so curious
This territory is dangerous
I'll probably end up at the start
I'll be back in line with my broken heart
New, you're so new You, you're new
And I never had this taste in the past

His hands moved up her body to the hem of her shirt. Slowly stroking her stomach with his fingertips. There was no time to feel inadequate, to compare herself to anyone he'd been with before. Her legs lifted and wrapped around him, his arousal met hers through their layers of clothing, earning each a satisfactory groan. Lex's mouth stilled for a moment, breathing against hers. Their lips soothed eachothers as they brushed softly against one another's.

Don't let it go away
Don't let it go away
Don't let it go away

"I'm so-" Lex's apology was cut off as Chloe's legs wrapped tighter around him and her lips met his as her tongue stroked, teased, tempted, drew what she wanted from him. A small moan of encouragement and she ran her nails over his bare scalp. Another small moan and her nails bit into the nap of his neck. Lex broke away first, panting, cursing beneath his breath.

"You're sure?" It was an easy out, she knew it. Chloe smiled against him as her hands roamed over his shoulders and to the front of his shirt, starting at the collar where she unbuttoned to top button.

"Without a doubt." Her answer was breathy and she had only time to laugh as he swept her into his arms and staggered towards his office.

And I can't believe it
Can't believe it
Can't believe it
Can't believe it
Don't let it go away , this feeling has got to stay
Don't let it go away

The End

sabby
31st August 2003, 16:25
Talking about easy outs.....Why'd you stop before the smut? *sighs* well fine, I loved it anyway. The banter was cute. Glad you finally whipped that one out. But when you have the time, you know I'm not the only one waiting for an update to Keep 'em coming, right baby?

hugs and smoochies

Sab

asharnanae
31st August 2003, 22:22
:biggrin: big cheezy grin smile!! loved it! but I have to agree, smut would have been nice, hint hint hint!! he he!

Fantastic work! and much apreaceated!!

hfce
1st September 2003, 00:09
That was good :drool:

Hope

happy bunny
6th September 2003, 04:43
:yay: Yay! You did a sequel! HOORAY! :yay:

So cute, I loved it. Although I am a little disappointed that you stopped before the smut, I mean, how cruel.

scifichick774
6th September 2003, 15:50
No smut? *pouts* Fine.

Great banter though and really nice foreplay. ;)

kirt30
6th September 2003, 22:50
i liked the bantter

Sunflow
8th September 2003, 14:39
Verrrrry prrrrretty *purrs* (read both parts but decided to leave comments only here). Anyways, I loved the hints of UST in the first part, and I loved even more the solving of that problem in this part. Glad to see that you write happy stuff, too ;)

His hand curled around her upper arm before he was aware of what he was doing. Chloe was spun promptly and collided with his chest as she leaned her head back to look up at him stunned. His lips were on hers and his hands in her hair, angling her mouth to meet his, before she could push away.

I know this scene! Ha! If it is what I think it is, of course. I always loved M&M. If it's not, well, I'm sorry I'm delusional ^_^'

Sunflow

Blaire023
11th September 2003, 20:17
What's M&M?

~B

sabby
11th September 2003, 21:23
Errr I think she's hinting at Michael and Mariah from Roswell. I distinctly remember a scene like that when they first got together. Am I right?

hugs,
Sabby

(Oh and Sunflow, your sig. I think it's Falken, not Folken, but that damn british accent.....anyway, gotta love that show, do they still air it on MTV?)

Lazy
13th September 2003, 10:42
I loved it :yay: :D

autumngold
12th October 2003, 11:15
I loved how with dialogue and actions you proved Lex and Chloe are perfect together!! Thanks for your story! :chlexsign3:

staysixkid
12th October 2003, 15:18
oh...found it! Well...I personally think it was very effective without the smut. :huh: I did! Excellent job Blaire. :biggrin:

buffiy18
13th October 2003, 23:07
Wonderful sequal. Story was just as strong without the smut. I loved your comment about these two having something on the spice channel.

kirt30
14th October 2003, 00:13
hope u had more

Blaire023
14th October 2003, 05:37
kirt...you want more? go visit the nc17 section and read kitten and the sequel to that. *winks*

~B

Charmingjen
14th October 2003, 23:23
Bravo! I liked it. How it ended, it was nice! Yay Chlex!

Jen

Val
15th October 2003, 05:39
That was great! Just like that. ;)

Ainur
7th November 2004, 07:07
It was great. Even without the smut. :chlexsign3:

buddyfozzy
8th November 2004, 00:10
Great even without smut :yay: :yay: :chlexsign4:

randa
9th November 2004, 00:48
great sequel!!
i loved this little series.

randa

bluengreenswmer
25th April 2005, 06:13
that ending was extremly cruel...so, we can expect an expansion when????

starmoon
29th April 2005, 23:16
great just great! i love lex going after chloe then her letting him know she wanted it just as bad as well.

Nonhalema
23rd June 2007, 13:25
Great story...very well written and not "boring" for a second

Tanschana
13th August 2008, 00:19
awwww yummy!
Like it!

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd October 2009, 02:05
Good one shot. {Smiles}

Ami Rose
28th October 2013, 18:31