PDA

View Full Version : chlex drabbles (rating p to pg-13)...#1-5 up*

basmas84
4th December 2008, 18:25
Chlex drabbles…
Inspired by the drabble-a-thon on live journal community sv_f4, sv_batman, sv_x-men…
I’ll post 3 every update… let’s see how many I actually finish…

Ratings may vary between p and pg-13. The rating and genre is writen above each drabble again, in case of confussion.

Disclaimer: Smallville and it's respective characters are not mine. In fact I don't even own the rights to batman or the character of bruce wayne. These drabbles were made for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken that seriously. Thank you.

His bald head, Chloe/Lex, rated g

She really wondered what it would be like to touch his bald head. He didn’t have hair, no stubbles, and as far as she could see no scars. So really his head should actually be as smooth as a baby’s bottom… right?

Sometimes she really wished that she could reach out and run her hand over his head.

His little freak, Chloe/Lex, rated pg-13

She was beautiful, and strange and nothing like all the other freaks he had collected over the years. That was probably because he had known her before. In a life were she had a name, not a number, were material probes would have been extracted with the used of sedatives and pain medication, were she was an individual.

Here she was none of that. Her number was her only identification. Her hair had been cut off, she was dressed like all the others and even her weight-loss correlated with that of all the other inmates.

Lex made sure to be present at all her experiments and inspections and watched with fascination how she was able to heal the even most grotesque disfigured test-subjects. It was an act of mercy from him. This was what he could give her. Be different, be special, be his little freak.

The friend of a friend, Lex/Chloe, rated g

He was the friend of her friend.

He was the friend of her friend and he meant nothing to her.

He was the friend of her friend and it meant nothing to her that he was currently lip locking with Lana Lang.

It meant nothing to her that he had never extended his offer of friendship to her. It meant nothing to her that she was only the means to an end to bring down his father. And it meant nothing to her that after having helped him, they went back to being only the friend to a friend.

The tear running down her cheek meant nothing. And the ache in her heart did too, mean nothing. Not to her, not to him.

hfce
4th December 2008, 18:41
Those are sad but I liked them. ;)

basmas84
4th December 2008, 18:57
Ranting about him, Chloe/Lex, rating g

The man had money like hay! So why for the love of god could he not buy himself a watch? Or buy someone to remind him of his appointments. Oh right, he used that person for other purposes.

And no, she was not bitter!

Why should she be bitter if he collected these brunet bimbos everywhere he went? That he constantly came too late to their appointments because he was busy screwing random women in random places.

But you just wait and see Lex Luthor, one day Chloe Sullivan will not wait for you to finally make an appearance. She will sneak past those gorillas that were hired to stand and guard your office, and she will find the dirty laundry you forgot to get rid of…

Queen of hearts, Chloe/Oliver, Lex, rating g

Lex Luthor hated Oliver Queen with a passion. Some would say it was probably due to Oliver’s behaviour in school. He had been a bully, mean and so popular that Lex never got over that.

Only that was not the case. Or at least it wasn’t that entirely. It was because Oliver Queen had taken the opportunity and started dating Chloe Sullivan after her break up with the second-rate photographer Jimmy Olsen.

And that was the reason why the flames of hate and rage burned in Lex Luthor anew.

Because he had wanted to be that man, who took advantage of a heart that had been trampled all over on. He wanted to be the one Chloe Sullivan would cling to on the rare formal parties Queen sometimes took her to. And he wanted to be the one that she sends those adoring looks to.

It just never was fair.

Dancing lessons, Chloe/Lex, mention of Bruce Wayne, rated g

“Ouch” complained Chloe for the tenth time in just as many minutes. “Watch where you’re stepping at!”

Lex rolled his eyes at her and asked “It has been four hours, shouldn’t you by now have at least learned some sort of coordination or not to mix up the steps?”

Chloe huffed irritated at him and grumbled “I told you Bruce can teach me to dance, if you don’t want to!”

That was always her ace. She knew how possessive and jealous Lex could get with the mention of another man being better at things or being better at helping her out.

“Don’t slack off! Don’t look at your feet! Try to keep a balance! Not so slow!” Chloe smiled with mischief at her accomplishment while Lex continued to order her around and ignored her prior suggestion.

hfce
4th December 2008, 19:10
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. :rofl: You got some intense drabbles girl. :)

basmas84
4th December 2008, 19:31
thank you... but this really is the last set for today...

Set #3
Four hours, Chloe/Lex, rating g, humour

Maybe if he tried to move just a bit he could position her better. Because at the moment she was cutting off efficiently the blood supply to his right arm and hand.

He didn’t oppose to the occasional cuddling but his arm was not only going numb. Now he felt like a whole army of ants was picnicking on his arm. And she was blissfully asleep and not aware of his predicament.

Just a little bit more, he thought as he slowly moved his arm another tiny bit away from her. Yes, just a little more!

Just then she stirred and all he could do was hold his breath. To his relief she only nodded her head at something in her dream and went back to sleep. Unfortunately not before she cuddled again closer to him, cutting off his blood supply once more and mumbled something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like ‘love you Lex’.

Feeling like a jerk he decided to just wait it out. What was another 4 hours of pain and suffering, if he could have the little blond his heart belonged to in his arms. He closed his arms and tried to clench his muscles. Only four hours more.

Cooking experience, Chloe/Lex, Lionel, rated g, humour

It smelled horrible. And it looked horrible. And it tasted beyond horrible. The crust was coal black. The core was still wobbly and slimy. And the colour was green with a touch of orange or yellow.

Ugh! Just the thought of finishing all off was enough to cause another wave of nauseas and shudder to run down the spine.

“So, how do you like it?” she asked with big vulnerable eyes. “It’s my first attempt and I made this only for you!” Her voice was small and shacking. She was holding back tears that were about to spill any second.

“Lex, sometimes a Luthor can’t tell a person the truth into their face. Because the truth is not what they want to hear.” He heard his father say in the back of his mind.

He forced a smile on as he took another spoon of the burnt goo and said “I’ve never tasted anything like it!”

He saw her bottom lip quivering. Shit!

Adorable, Chloe/Lex, rating g, general

“Not now, the pink dog is crossing…”

“hmmm…”

“I love muffins…”

“I forgot to cry…”

“I gave that up after the last time…”

“Clark you idiot…”

Lex chuckled as Chloe continued to mumble and drool in her sleep simultaneously. A grin spread when he heard her mumbled “love you Lex” and all he could think was how un-Luthor of him to find that so adorable.

Please tell my if you liked it... I laughed myself at the second one... and i wrote it!:P

Ultra
4th December 2008, 20:00
Ha! Loved these, both the sad and the happy - awesome :D

hfce
5th December 2008, 02:22
I loved them. :rofl:

basmas84
5th December 2008, 10:12
Set #4
Hate, Chloe/Lex, rated pg, sad romance

He looked down at the gravestone in front of him. It was simple and functional. Just like she had wished it.

He contemplated on his next move. He could take an eye for an eye. But she had always loved her cousin dearly and wouldn’t approve of him doing something to her.

He looked up at the sky and saw a flash of red and blue pass by in the sky.

Anger and hate raged in him. One day he would find that monsters weakness and destroy him, just like he had destroyed his life.

Tattoo, Chloe/Lex, Clark, rated g, general

He watched him paced around the room nervously. His hands were behind his back and his head hung low.

Tick tack tick tack tick tack.

A crashing sound alerted him. He jumped up only to see that Lex had broken the clock on the wall. It lay shattered on the floor now. He heard an irritated growl from his best friend.

Poor Lex, thought Clark. He must blame himself for what happened at his home. But no one could have known that those robbers would show up at their interview and push Chloe out of the window. No, Clark only blamed himself for not saving her when he should have.

Why Lex really bought the Talon, Chloe/Lex, Clark, rated g, humour/romance

She had actually given him and Clark a small break. Argued that she needed to rearrange her questions, but he noticed that she gave Clark an adoring look while he drank his coffee.

Clark had in that moment looked at her and raised an eye brow. When she blushed he started to laugh. He heard her mutter “Two of my most favourite things… hmm!”

It was then that he decided that he would take Lana up on her offer, buy the Talon, make a coffee shop out of it, and try to always pass her by with a coffee in his hand.

Secretly he hoped that one day she would notice that he was one of her most favourite things in the world too.

Yes sure, it was childish, but a handsome billionaire could dream, right?

purplemoon123
5th December 2008, 11:48
WOW!!! I love these!!! Going from light to dark and back again.

basmas84
5th December 2008, 17:05
thanx... i am very please that you like them... :blinkkiss

Set #5
Slippery, Chloe/Lex, rating g, romance

He had his arms around her waist. Steady holding her, so she wouldn’t slip again. Her face was near his, and he could feel her breath on his check and mouth.

If he just moved his head a little forward his lips would touch hers. But he didn’t. Instead he just continued to look down into her face, into her eyes. Those captivating eyes.

He heard a low mumbled “sidewalk is slippery today” and knew that she expected him to release his hold on her. He did and noted to himself that he should try to find more of those slippery sidewalks and floors when ever she was around.

Cream, Chloe/Lex, rating pg, romance

He loved the extra amount of cream Lana would put onto every coffee-associated drink that left her hands.

It hadn’t always been like that. He used to feel irritated with the amount of cream, fat and milk that decorated the otherwise perfect cups of coffee. Lana would serf them with a cheerful smile and a ‘have a nice day’ at which he just wanted to bark back at her something like ‘with a life like mine?’.

Instead now he returned the smiles, sometimes genuine sometimes not. He would sit at his usual seat and enjoy his coffee and newspaper while trying to peer over it so that he could watch Chloe Sullivan lick the remains of extra cream from the lips. Painfully slow. Everytime she took a sip from her cup.

Yes, he loved the extra amount of cream.

Elevator ride, Lex/Chloe, rating g, general

They were in the same elevator. The cabin was small and stuffy and she was trying everything not to look at him.

It was awkward to be in the same space with him, breathing the same air. To stand so close and to not scream at each other, not accuse each other of being unfaithful, not talk to each other.

He cleared his voice, as if trying to begin to say something and she heard the relieving ‘bling’ from the elevator doors.

As soon as they opened she had already jumped out and ran to the next near woman’s toilet.

basmas84
6th December 2008, 12:17
buhhhuuu.... :coffee: i am offically now burnt out!
i have no new idea... and i wanted to do at least 10 sets... darn... :(

someone have good words that i could use... or anything else...
i need inspiration!!!!!! *desperate*