PDA

View Full Version : NS Advent Calendar 2008!

Julie
1st December 2008, 16:35
Thanks to the help of some awesome people, we managed to pull of an advent calendar this year as well!

The first fanfiction part is already up, and a new part will be posted each day until the 24th!

So check out the Advent Calendar (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/) right away!

There might be a few kinks to iron out to begin with, so if you notice some errors, if something doesn't work like it should or is hard to use, just let me know! :)

hfce
1st December 2008, 16:44
Thanks to the help of some awesome people, we managed to pull of an advent calendar this year as well!

The first fanfiction part is already up, and a new part will be posted each day until the 24th!

So check out the Advent Calendar (http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/) right away!

There might be a few kinks to iron out to begin with, so if you notice some errors, if something doesn't work like it should or is hard to use, just let me know! :)

I already read it and love it. :)

Julie
4th December 2008, 11:06
Don't forget to participate in the Advent Calendar contests! Everyone can jump in! The first question is:

Where does the origins of the Advent calendar come from?

Send me your answer by the end of December 5th, by filling out the form on this page:

http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/index.php?handle=contact

Remember to fill out your username!

Happy googling ;)

hfce
5th December 2008, 02:14
Don't forget to participate in the Advent Calendar contests! Everyone can jump in! The first question is:

Where does the origins of the Advent calendar come from?

Send me your answer by the end of December 5th, by filling out the form on this page:

http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/index.php?handle=contact

Remember to fill out your username!

Happy googling ;)

Sent and google is my friend. :D

PMD
5th December 2008, 04:24
Well, I do usually wait till something is finished but I decided to try it as a WIP---key word---try. : ( The first time I tried, I got to the site but it just won't let me to the story. Tonight---I can't even get to the site.

As you say, there might be an error or two still there. Just wanted to let you know, I can't get to the story. Hopefully it'll be better when it's finished.

Julie
5th December 2008, 07:12
Well, I do usually wait till something is finished but I decided to try it as a WIP---key word---try. : ( The first time I tried, I got to the site but it just won't let me to the story. Tonight---I can't even get to the site.

As you say, there might be an error or two still there. Just wanted to let you know, I can't get to the story. Hopefully it'll be better when it's finished.

How so? Do you get an error message? Blank page? It just never loads... ? :)

PMD
5th December 2008, 08:35
Hey Julie:

well, if I can recall---no error message---just that my window freaks out and it won't download. I can't say much beyond that. But tonight, I couldn't even get to the page at all. It might be me---I don't know. Hope that helps.

Julie
5th December 2008, 17:25
Have you tried using another browser? Does it load anything at all? Background, header image? When you say your window freaks, do you mean it freezes up on you?

PMD
6th December 2008, 05:32
Have you tried using another browser? Does it load anything at all? Background, header image? When you say your window freaks, do you mean it freezes up on you? >

Don't have another browser to use unfortunately. The first time I got the page with the list of what was up for it but then when I tried to get the first chapter, I think maybe freezing is the right word. Or it just didn't want to go to the page. However, the second time I tried, I didn't get anywhere near the site and the list of what was there.

As of now, I don't have time to read it because of real life. But hopefully when I do find the time, I hope it works. It probably will work. It's just the gremlin in my computer saying take care of real life first. : )

Julie
6th December 2008, 14:44
Have you tried using another browser? Does it load anything at all? Background, header image? When you say your window freaks, do you mean it freezes up on you? >

Don't have another browser to use unfortunately. The first time I got the page with the list of what was up for it but then when I tried to get the first chapter, I think maybe freezing is the right word. Or it just didn't want to go to the page. However, the second time I tried, I didn't get anywhere near the site and the list of what was there.

As of now, I don't have time to read it because of real life. But hopefully when I do find the time, I hope it works. It probably will work. It's just the gremlin in my computer saying take care of real life first. : )

Hm, I'm afraid I don't know what's going on over there :/ The only thing I can think of, is that there could be something with your browser and the usage of Javascript on the page. But even if you have that turned off in your browser, the page shouldn't fail. Just some functionality of it... Hm...

The story parts will be posted on the forums soon though. You won't be able to get the latest part when it's released, but you will be able to read it :)

Julie
6th December 2008, 15:16
The first contest winner has been announced!

Congratulations Hope (hfce)! Your silver subscription has already been added to your account. Enjoy! :)

The new contest will be up tomorrow, so check out the site tomorrow and join in to get a chance at winning a FREE year of the silver subscription!

PMD
6th December 2008, 15:57
Hm, I'm afraid I don't know what's going on over there :/ The only thing I can think of, is that there could be something with your browser and the usage of Javascript on the page. But even if you have that turned off in your browser, the page shouldn't fail. Just some functionality of it... Hm... >

Sometimes I think my muse just wants me to write when this happend. :: heehee ::

The story parts will be posted on the forums soon though. You won't be able to get the latest part when it's released, but you will be able to read it :) >

Awww---great. : ) And you know me---I've very patient---I can wait for the latest parts to come. Thanks for your help. : )

Julie
12th December 2008, 18:23
I've added the two avatars Letia84 made for this year's advent calendar to the avatar gallery here on NS Forums. You can choose them by going to you UserCP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/profile.php?do=editavatar). Then in the drop-down list find Advent Calendar 2008.

If you want to contribute with your artwork for the Advent Calendar, send me your stuff via PM (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=1)! :)

letia84
12th December 2008, 20:41
Yea! I'm using it.

Julie
13th December 2008, 17:21
I've added a little poll to this thread to get your opinion on this year's advent calendar if you don't mind :) Thanks in advance!

Julie
20th December 2008, 16:45
Tomorrow the final GOLD Christmas Eve contest will be up, so be sure to enter that one, even if you have won a previous silver contest! ;)

Julie
22nd December 2008, 18:08
The final contest is up now you guys :) There's also plenty of icons just waiting to be drooled over ;)

Julie
24th December 2008, 02:20
The final surprise is up! You can view it online at the NS News Press;

http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/2008/12/24/advent-calendar-christmas-eve-surprise/

Happy holidays everyone! :)

Julie
24th December 2008, 15:42
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

The winner of the last contest will be revealed tomorrow, so if you're around and haven't sent in your answer, be sure to do so ;)

Julie
25th December 2008, 17:08
This year's Advent Calendar is now finished, and the final contest winner has been announced. Congratulations Augustine86 for winning a free year of the gold subscription! :)

The fanfiction parts will be posted up here when skauble has time to, so that it'll be archived here as well :)

Just a small pimping, if you haven't checked it out already, go and take a look at the NS News Press (http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/). Clues and tidbits about upcoming surprises and tidbits about NS' history will be posted there :)