PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Backseat Driver (NC-17)

kitten
31st August 2008, 10:43
Backseat Driver
NC-17

Disclaimer: I don't own them. And I wouldn't want to own one of them. And I don't have room for any more Lexes. This one is going to have to be homeless.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

Spoilers: You'd have to look for them. I went so AU I became a Chlarker. I know. It's okay. I promise.

A/N: And for all those of you who would say “Are you daft, nonky? This is NOT Chlex!” I would say it is in a way, and don't worry. Really. Don't worry. Be angry if you like. But remember that I am WARNING you this very sentence that Clark and Chloe have sex. That's about all that happens. But it's still Chlex. Because I borrowed Ava's awesome and now I can just convince you guys of things that are the exact opposite of what you're seeing. But if you need to get mad please do so. I'll be over here turning things awesome.

Backseat Driver

The two teenagers on his bed looked at him uneasily, well aware he was the eldest and the most qualified judge of how the night would go. He nodded to them. “I'm ready if you are.” He left Clark and Chloe sitting side by side on the edge of the mattress, only their linked hands making contact. As he closed the door he could hear their lips part with soft suction.

The billionaire stood at loose ends in the hallway outside his bedroom as they took off their clothing and did their foreplay in private. His role would come soon enough.

Lex Luthor had done many things in his life and had many sexual experiences. Most of those happened before he moved to the small farm town where he ran a subsidiary of his father's company. There was no anonymity in Smallville – literally the name of the town – and irresponsible actions were noted and remembered. He had some painful lessons in the first year of his residence and his family's reputation was poor before he arrived. Slowly he gained minimal trust and people spoke to him. He made acquaintances. He made a few very precious friends.

The first was Clark Kent after they met at a farmer's market. Then fifteen, the gangly boy said hello and offered to walk him around to the best stalls. He led the way with obvious pride to his mother's produce colourfully displayed, and introduced Lex to Martha Kent triumphantly. It was as if Clark had been waiting for Lex to show up and decided they would be friends in advance.

Used to flattery as he was, the young billionaire wasn't used to sincerity. Clark found him friendly and he was treated that way – no questions asked. Differences of lifestyle and experience needed to be explained from time to time, but there was no scathing doubt from the young man. What Lex said was the truth to him.

As he got to know the town the boy knew he realized it was modern pastoral. Families were largely intact and lived in houses beside swingsets. There was no reason why a new acquaintance wouldn't become a new friend. There was no reason why the sun wouldn't rise into a blue sky with fluffy white clouds on the day you planned a picnic. There was pain and tragedy, failure and despair, but above all there was a sense of unity.

Your neighbours were your friends and any friend of your friend could call on you. He saw it, even experienced it once or twice. Help was available on the promise of your future willingness to help someone else. No one wrote it down or made you sign anything, but that was the understanding.

Chloe Sullivan's knock on his door fell under the friend of a friend clause. She had been dating Clark for over a year, they were making plans to go to the same university. And to Lex's surprise, they were both still virgins despite the seriousness of their relationship.

“Technical virgins,” she said uncomfortably. “We've done some things but not everything.”

Looking over his shoulder with amusement as he poured her a glass of water, Lex replied, “Even I haven't done everything. I don't want to embarrass you but I'm not sure how I can help your relationship. There are some special circumstances, but as far as I'm aware the anatomy is compatible.”

The red-faced young woman nodded. Her lips curved into one answer before she shook her head and looked into his eyes.

“He's afraid he'll hurt me. I don't think he will, obviously, but . . . I can't convince him he's in control of himself enough,” she said. “We've had sex, just not intercourse. He's never hurt me. It would kill him to hurt me but we have to get past this.”

It was difficult to respect his friend's privacy about lifting small cars and parts of buildings off people, not to mention his knack for getting across the lightly populated but geographically large town in minutes on foot. Clark's alien origins were strange, but Lex considered it the only oddity of the conservative farmer's son. It was a small price to talk away the suspicions of a few witnesses; Lex had come to realize Clark Kent was his first real friend.

“If he's willing I could talk to him, give him some idea of what he should avoid – the basics.”

He took the few steps over to her chair and put the glass in her shaking hand. She was genuinely upset and he supposed it made sense. For her it was a milestone that Clark was resisting, and the foundation of the relationship was in question. Her green eyes ached and he nodded at her before he knew what he was doing.

“Information isn't going to make him confident. What he wants is to have a failsafe so if something goes wrong he can be stopped.”

They spoke in excruciating detail about his contribution. He would be the stop gap. If all else failed he was the calm observer who could make things right again.

That was how Lex came to be sitting on the floor next to his own bed, holding Chloe's hand in his, a lead box under his other hand, and ready to scorch Clark Kent with the only thing that could kill him.

“Chloe, if you're not okay and you can't talk push on my hand. You'll probably be pulling from time to time, but if you need me to stop things push it away.” She nodded, looking pale.

“I don't have to hold your hand if you don't . . .”

“I'm not trying to make you nervous,” Lex told her. “I don't expect anyone will get hurt. Since I'm taking responsibility for keeping it that way I want you to have a way to signal me no matter what.”

She squirmed and her grip on his hand slid with sweat. Lex wasn't exactly calm but he wasn't sweating, and he wasn't losing his virginity, either. He pulled away and she glanced at him, a mildly embarrassed look that was atypical for the more worldly teenager. Clark hadn't made eye contact since Lex had come back into the room.

“Sorry,” Chloe mumbled. Her palm rubbed over the sheets. She looked like she needed a cuddle but Clark was too embarrassed to touch her with anyone else around.

“It's okay. I just thought of a few things I want to have nearby. I'll be back in a few minutes.”

He took his time getting three bottles of water in an ice bucket and moving it next to the bed. He would do Chloe's stalling for her if she couldn't ask for more time. Clark seemed to have worked himself up to the point of needing to go forward no matter what. Lex had to make sure she had the time to change her mind.

When he returned the two young people had moved closer together. Chloe had her hands on her boyfriend's jaw and she was smiling at him. She pecked his mouth gently and the boy shuddered. If she was going to have any shot at her own orgasm they were going to have to start things or call it off.

“When you're both ready,” Lex said mildly. “I'd suggest a condom before anything else. Better safe.”

Clark nodded and turned on his side away from them to put it on. Chloe stretched out her hand and Lex smiled at her encouragingly as she gripped his palm. His thumb ran along the back of her hand. She pushed the pillow from the back of her head and brushed her hair off her forehead.

“Okay.” Clark was suited up and he turned back. She opened her legs and Lex politely turned away as the sheet was pulled up to let Clark move on top of her. When they had arranged the cover back over them, she wiggled nervously. Her free hand rubbed over his chest and held on to his shoulder.

They kissed awkwardly, eyes squeezed closed like children afraid to look at the shadows their bedroom furniture made. The mattress shifted as Chloe's knees came up and sweat shone on Clark's forehead. He pulled back and she nodded sweetly. There was a lot of wasted movement as they fumbled under the sheet. The blond jumped slightly and startled the boy on top of her.

“Close your eyes, Chloe. You're ready for this. Let him in,” Lex coached her. He wasn't trying to rush them, but he also didn't want to witness the setback if Clark didn't even make it inside Chloe before he finished. “When you're lined up slide in slowly. She'll tighten up after a couple of inches, it's normal. Try to keep the motion smooth once you've started. The first thrust might get you all the way in, but if it doesn't it's okay. Don't force it.”

Clark's terse nod was brief and he seemed to be holding his breath as he pushed against her hips. The cover on them trembled. Lex watched her bite her lip on a cry. The dawning awe on the young man's face told him at least one of the couple was liking penetration. A tear rolled sideways when Chloe's head turned as if she was trying to make more space where none existed. Her throat worked roughly.

“Enough there. Clark, take a deep breath and pull out as gently as you can.”

Chloe's green eyes struggled open, questioning. It had been difficult getting Clark simply in. “What do you mean?”

“I'm just checking on you,” Lex soothed. Given the responsibility he wanted to be sure there wasn't a lot of bleeding or bruises. “A little bit of blood is normal. Can I look?”

She nodded and braced as Clark pulled out and moved to the side. Lex tipped her knee out and told Clark, “Run your fingers down and show me.”

The brunette boy's hand gathered a few red smears but Lex was satisfied. He nodded. “Nothing to worry about.”

She ran her free hand through the boy's hair, smiling lovingly as Clark took a long time to position himself. “I love you.”

His cheeks became red and he whispered it, but the boy returned the phrase after a moment. Lex hoped he meant it, because he'd better appreciate the lengths Chloe was willing to go to give Clark her virginity. Not many women would risk literal death along with the indignity of a referee. She was an extraordinary woman and deserved to be recognized for that.

Lex was gratified to see her face twist in pleasure as Clark entered her again. He must have discovered how convenient it was to rub her clit while he was reaching down to fit himself inside. Chloe's hand on her boyfriend's neck touched softly down his chest and he murmured something on her cheek.

“Mmm,” she hummed gently. Her breasts were bared for a few seconds as Clark pushed his arms under her back. He lifted Chloe's shoulders up and tried a full thrust in. Her knees bounced open as she gasped.

Lex kept his fingers closed on hers and his fist dragged. He rotated his wrist so Chloe could use her hand to support herself. She had put a subtle coating of blue on her nails and it was paler than her fingertips pressed red on his hand. She let out another moan and he reminded his body this wasn't for him. He was doing a favour for a friend.

His body didn't listen all that well.

Clark had located a rhythm that wasn't too bad, but Lex had his doubts about it working for Chloe. She was kissing along her lover's shoulder but her hips were taking the motions instead of following them. The problem was Clark was hitting his depth when Chloe was still clenched on the last inward stroke. She was trying to catch up but it wasn't going to happen unless her boyfriend slowed down for her.

“Clark, why don't you let her lie back? It will give Chloe better leverage,” he suggested.

The boy's dark hair flopped over his face and he brought them down a little hard onto the mattress. Chloe's hips jerked up with the pressure and she opened her eyes eagerly.

She pulled her knees up higher around Clark and he hesitated. “I don't know -”

“You won't hurt me,” she soothed him. “I'm fine.”

“Slowly at first,” Lex said quietly. “It's going to be deeper.”

Chloe's grip increased and pulled his hand as she stretched her arm to her side. She held Clark down tight to her body. He made an experimental motion and she nodded mutely.

“Chloe?” The innocent, blissful fluster on the boy's face was charming in a small town boy kind of way. Lex saw a flash of amusement from the reporter as she touched his arm reassuringly.

“I'm fine.”

“I'm too heavy,” he said.

Chloe let him shift around until he was holding himself above her. Her head was only as big as Clark's bicep. She lay back with perfect trust as he worked his hips in and out. The rhythm was still too fast, Lex thought. She was going to be left out.

Clark seemed to be aware his excitement was more than his partner's because he kissed her deeply. His hand groped between her legs and buried a finger against her clit, rubbing hard. Rattled, she lost her grip on Lex's hand and gasped loudly. Covering her hand with his so she didn't have to grope for it, Lex said, “Hold it, Clark. Was that too hard, Chloe?”

She nodded. Her mouth was showing a dent from her teeth and her knees had closed to try to keep Clark still. Her confidence was gone as quickly as it had appeared.

“I'm sorry,” the boy said solemnly, his thumb fondling her nipple. The sheet was down to his waist and he didn't seem to notice. Lex didn't bring it up.

“It's okay. I'm just having trouble . . . I can't come yet and I know you're waiting,” she said apologetically.

Lex let them have a moment of silence in case one of them had something they wanted to do about it. When they just looked bleakly at each other he said, “Chloe will have a better angle if she's on her stomach.”

Their eyes met and searched for support from each other. A big farmer's hand tidied blond strands from her face and she caressed the small of his back. Chloe didn't look away from her lover when she nodded. “Yeah, let's try that.”

She sighed as Clark withdrew and knelt up with the sheet pulled in front of him. Lex let her hand go as she turned to her stomach. She glanced back to move her legs apart around Clark, and then turned to him.

“Like this?”

“Like that,” Lex husked. He turned toward her, no longer caring if he stared. Her breasts were soft and smooth and her face was closer to his than her boyfriend's. He wanted to smooth her hair for her and suck on her battered lip. His cock wasn't convinced it wasn't getting a turn, and he just knew her pussy was tight and slick. He knew she would accept a little pain because she was just that giving.

Chloe was pretty under normal circumstances, but her face now was just glowing. She had rosy cheeks and a look of lush, shiny pleasure. He wanted her to come. He wanted her to have a good first time. He didn't want her to be hurt or afraid. His two hands wrapped over her fists and she looked down meaningfully.

“Ugh!”

She protested when Clark filled her without warning. They hadn't noticed him lowering himself down to her. Chloe's forehead leaned on his knuckles and Lex looked at the boy with hostility.

“Too fast, Clark. She wasn't ready.”

Obviously devastated, the boy stuttered out an apology, but she said, “It's okay.”

Her hands were still tightly fisted when he cautiously pulled out and pushed in. Chloe freed one hand and cleared her hair from her neck. She turned her head sideways and blew out a tense exhale. Her fingers parted and he linked his through them.

“Tell him when,” Lex whispered. “Push back with your hips.”

She gripped the edge of the mattress and he leaned on her fingers as he watched her face twist. The rhythm was still off. Clark was driving in hard against resistance and she was trying to relax and unable to do so. Chloe bounced her ass up and the boy met her.

“Chloe!”

The big tanned hands were drifting on her shoulders and Lex shook his head at Clark. He didn't want him pulling her by her shoulders and hurting her neck. He grudgingly accepted Clark's tugging at her waist. She had to be sore. Her lip was fixed between her teeth again.

“Okay,” Lex whispered. She nodded. He didn't know if he believed her. She was pumping her hips back steadily and her pulse under his fingers was increasing. She hid her face from him and moaned. Shallow, noisy breathing made her shake. Uneasiness crept along his nerve-endings.

He was hard but he wanted this to be over. He could practically feel his body ache in sympathy for her. If she would just ask him he could stop it . . .

Clark was pulling on her whole body, jerking her into his thrusts as the force increased. His weight fell on her when she moved away. It was still only edging on roughness, but Lex didn't like it. He didn't like hands on her. He hated knowing Clark was the one inside her, fumbling his way through this first time with her. As much as he tried to remind himself this was his friend, he hated Clark. Why had it taken this much – watching her writhing under the younger man? Her face glittered with sweat as she made a noise nearly pained.

There's my excuse, he thought.

“Get your hands off her,” he ordered, louder than necessary. “Off Chloe and on the mattress. You're getting too rough. Now, Clark!”

He faltered, his body freezing in place. Lex flicked open the latch of the lead box but didn't need to do anything else. Clark was withdrawing slowly, letting her body rise from where he'd pushed her down into the mattress. She leaned to the edge of the bed and let her face hang over. While she was catching her breath, both men comforted her. Clark rubbed his knuckles along her spine and Lex stroked her arm lightly.

She propped her face up on his shoulder and sighed. “I'm okay now. I was getting smothered.”

Her tired gaze was pained but clear, pleading with him for direction. “Maybe if you get up on your knees,” Lex said. He caught a glimpse of the damp curls between her legs as she moved around. Clark was right there thrusting once she was in position.

Impatient bastard, he thought. Jesus, wait two seconds.

He was being more careful on her hips, not yanking on her like a jackass, at least. Clark sawed his cock in and out with his head tipped back and his eyes closed. He had no appreciation for the long line of Chloe's frame. He didn't see her grace as she dropped her shoulders down. Her free hand clasped Lex's collar. Her fingers twisted in his but didn't let go. She was muffling her cries on his skin.

Lex was throbbing. He couldn't see anything except her. The vague sense of someone else was just background. The bed happened to shake when Chloe made a noise of pleasure. Her body moved with other objects and one of those objects happened to be alive. Her eyes were misty as she looked at him. She never looked back. Maybe she had forgotten, too.

The smaller intervals between thrusts diminished to nothing and her tears were flowing freely into his sleeve. Lex glanced balefully at Clark and saw him lick his thumb and drag it on her clit. She bucked and whimpered.

It shouldn't be Clark, he thought. She wasn't looking to Clark. She was looking at him. She was holding on to him. He had chosen the positions. He had made the decisions and kept her from harm. He was making love to Chloe. It was just Clark inside her. Ungrateful bastard. Unworthy prick of a man-boy.

His arousal was tamped down somewhat by the hatred rolling over him. He didn't want Chloe to come around anyone else. It was bad enough to have to see this. She shouldn't be selling herself short. He would give her the world – literally the world if she wanted it. He would kiss her without having to stop moving their bodies. He would make her come many, many times before he even thought of his own pleasure.

Clark's chest was heaving as he gave a frenzied series of thrusts and held her hips roughly into his groin. Chloe's hair whipped over her eyes but she bit down on Lex's hand and gave a muffled scream. The boy was lucky – so damn lucky – Lex was more interested in comforting her than he was in killing his rival.

She had come for Clark. Bitterness lodged in his stomach. She had come for Clark because she was dating Clark. She loved Clark. She had always loved Clark.

Her head was hanging off the side of the bed, resting on Lex's shoulder as her lungs heaved. Chloe's hands were still holding tightly over his. He glanced at Clark and found the boy leaning weakly on his folded arms to either side of Chloe's body. She was dwarfed by him, looking disturbingly small and flattened. “Chloe, how are you feeling,” he whispered.

Her ear was next to his mouth and she definitely heard him. She sighed, the noise trembling up his spine and shaking her as he shivered. Her hands let go and she pushed herself back onto the mattress. Her braced arms plumped up her breasts and he found himself staring. Clark was staring too, had picked his head up from her back and dragged his black hair through her sweat. “I'm good.”

She sounded hoarse and languid, maybe a bit disoriented. He held her shoulders as she inched back. Clark made a face that reminded Lex he was still inside her. “Before you move around a lot, Clark, you should take care of that condom,” he suggested. He looked away as the boy pulled out, feeling the reaction in Chloe. Clark was a big guy and even using just a fraction of his strength she would be sore. “You can throw that out in the bathroom and get cleaned up a little.”

Hiding behind the sheet until he got his boxers on, the younger man ran a palm over his girlfriend's leg and smiled down at her. “I'll be right back, Chlo'.”

She rolled onto her back once he was gone, flinching as she moved her lower half.

“Turn on your left side. It helps.”

“You didn't lose your virginity quite the way I did,” she argued halfheartedly, doing as he said. “Don't tell him. He'll think this isn't normal.”

Lex shook his head soberly. “I won't, but if you don't feel better soon go to the doctor. You might have a tear. That kind of stuff happens your first time out. Here.”

He held out a bottle of water and two painkillers but she shook her head. “My hands are ...”

Feeding her the pills, her lower lip brushed solidly over his hand. He watched the swollen red curve drag over his skin and took a long blink. The erection he'd been ignoring jolted. He gave her the bottle and took one for himself.

“I'm going to leave you two alone, but I don't think Clark has to worry about hurting you. It's obvious he cares very much and he's used to controlling his powers when he touches you. All the same, give yourself a few days to recover.”

It should bother her that the sheet was covering her up to the knees but she probably couldn't be bothered to reach for it. Lex had seen everything. She bit him as she came. Her hands practically broke one of his. For much of the sex she had been staring into his eyes as he reassured her.

It was just so wrenching to leave her to Clark as if that was how it should be.

“Thank you, Lex. I know this was strange.”

“That's how you know Clark Kent is your friend. Remind him to drink some water. I don't think he'll be sore the way you are, but if he notices any irritation you'll want to switch to a hypoallergenic condom.”

He stood up while she was looking automatically toward the bathroom door. Lex turned away to hide the tent in his pants and pulled the sheet over her. His forced smile dropped and he contemplated his future.

It wasn't the first time he had envied Clark, but it was certainly the most vivid and justified one.

Zannie
31st August 2008, 14:49
You brave, brave woman. Posting Chlark smut--albeit very unusual Chlark smut--in the N-S NC-17 forum. The bravest thing I could do was graphic Chlionel, and even that was a little stressful for me.

This is really well-written--the sex in particular was very polished and vivid--but I'm not sure I can get into it. The Chlark I could handle, but the weirdness of Lex sitting right there through the whole thing . . . I guess I'm more old-fashioned than I thought. But my respect for your courage knows no bounds.

ETA: By the way, is this really complete? I was thinking you'd turn it into Chlex. Either way, I think it should have stayed in the regular NC-17 forum a little longer. It only stayed there a few hours.

Kit Merlot
31st August 2008, 15:04
I enjoyed this story, nonky, because even though it was Chlark, it wasn't a sappy, happy Chlark. Clark may care for Chloe and he may even love her, but it's Lex who truly understands her--he understands her body and what she needs.

I found the Chlex to be beautifully passionate and understated, and I hope Lex decides to win Chloe for himself:grin3:

Great work.

hfce
31st August 2008, 17:07
The most weird story I have ever read. I am proud to have finished it. :rofl:

skauble
31st August 2008, 18:10
I loved this story because it's one of the most unique perspectives on Chlex that I've ever read. Yes, it's Chlark smut. But the Chlark smut is simply the catalyst for Lex's understanding of how much he wants Chloe - and not just for physical reasons.

It was wonderful to have this kind of up close view of Lex's thought process as he begins to see Chloe as the wonderful and giving person that she is, in addition to finding her lovely and desirable. He might have known those things before in the abstract, but now the knowledge is ingrained in him in a deep and abiding way.

So, for me, this was definitely Chlex because it was, at the center of it all, about the exact moment a Chlex relationship is born. Because even if Lex doesn't pursue her later, and even if Chloe never returns his feelings, the fact that he has them changes the entire dynamic of all of their relationships by it's mere possibility.

~Sarah~

Avalanche
31st August 2008, 18:16
Sorry to say,nonky, but I don't think you'll be banned for this. Of course I could totally be wrong because I see the Queen reading, but I really enjoyed this. Like skauble said, this was insanely unique and I appreciated it.

dagney
31st August 2008, 18:17
It was interestering to see such a considerate Lex, his feelings for Chloe and Clark's friendship both mean a lot to him. The way you have written this really makes those feelings the most powerful. Also that both the kids trust him and love him to allow this. One might have expected that the voyour aspect to be well the motivation for the story but clearly the emotions and tenderness felt by Lex are more powerful that getting his self off by watching or by actually participating. Dagney

letia84
1st September 2008, 22:18
That wasn't what I was expecting.

“Get your hands off her,” he ordered, louder than necessary. “Off Chloe and on the mattress. You're getting too rough. Now, Clark!”I certainly thought Lex was going to tell him to leave the room after this bit.

Interesting take on Lex realizing he has some kind of attraction to Chloe. I'm rather surprise Clark was able to perform so well with Lex watching then having to see Chloe Looking at him the whole time. I would think he'd have a problem with it but I guess there are no parts to explore these thought. Still an interesting one shot either way.

tatie87
2nd September 2008, 02:37
Wow, I wasn't sure what to expect with this story, but it pretty much blew my mind. I love that Lex was with Chloe as she lost her virginity to Clark. The smut was so detailed and fantastic. There needs to be a sequel!!!!!!

kimbo
2nd September 2008, 06:43
*stutters* wow! this was....wow. the smut. the torture for lex! god he's a sadist. this was wonderfully written nonky! great job.

GroundedSouls
2nd September 2008, 08:46
That was so hot! I hope Chloe knows she's loved by two men. Poor Lex having to watch that and thinking it should of been him. Loved it!

somethingeasy
4th September 2008, 21:15
This was a fantastic fic, Nonky. It was based in a very interesting, original and intriguing premise. I don’t think I’ve read a fic like this in ANY fandom before. And I agree that it was most definitely Chlex even if the Chlex was based around Chlark action ;)

I liked how the character dynamics had been set up. I liked that Clark and Lex were not the over-the-top enemies that they’re normally portrayed as. And that Chloe and Lex seems to have a trusted friendship between them as well. Of course they all HAD to be trusted friends in order for the premise to work, but this fic made me realize how much I missed good relations between Lex and the denizens of Smallville.

As he got to know the town the boy knew he realized it was modern pastoral. Families were largely intact and lived in houses beside swingsets. There was no reason why a new acquaintance wouldn't become a new friend. There was no reason why the sun wouldn't rise into a blue sky with fluffy white clouds on the day you planned a picnic. There was pain and tragedy, failure and despair, but above all there was a sense of unity.

Your neighbours were your friends and any friend of your friend could call on you. He saw it, even experienced it once or twice. Help was available on the promise of your future willingness to help someone else. No one wrote it down or made you sign anything, but that was the understanding.

VERY nice, Nonky. It took me back to the days before Lex had grown paranoid, jaded and cynical about the idyllic, pastoral settings of Smallville; before he started seeing hypocrisy, corruption and two-faced liars everywhere around him. Perhaps it was a slightly more naïve time, but he definitely seemed happier back then.

I also loved what Lex has figured out about the unspoken ‘debt system’ that comes with friendships. It’s really interesting to see this slightly cynical perspective, but also rather fun, LOL! And it was this same ‘debt system’ that had him granting Chloe’s request… or was it? Perhaps subconsciously he saw the lovely opportunity to be able to see her passionate lovemaking up close and personal?

LOL! It was definitely fun seeing Chloe so embarrassed while asking the favour, but still bravely forging onwards. She even managed to describe some of the intimate details of her sex life with Clark. What exactly counts as ‘doing everything’ while still being technical virgins anyway? LOL!

“Information isn't going to make him confident. What he wants is to have a failsafe so if something goes wrong he can be stopped.”

oh dear! Poor Clark! It probably humiliated Clark to have to ask Lex for help in this manner. I don’t care how close they are… it’s STILL going to be an unspeakable experience for Clark. But the fact that he’s still willing to go on ahead with it shows how very afraid and desperate he is to make sure that he doesn’t hurt anyone, least of all his beloved girlfriend during love-making. Poor alien dude!

Yeeouch! And it sent a shudder through me to imagine Clark agreeing to have a box of agonizing Kryptonite in the same room while he was losing his virginity. This is going to be a twisted experience, isn’t it? LOL!

He took his time getting three bottles of water in an ice bucket and moving it next to the bed. He would do Chloe's stalling for her if she couldn't ask for more time. Clark seemed to have worked himself up to the point of needing to go forward no matter what. Lex had to make sure she had the time to change her mind.

I can see Lex was very impressed with Chloe’s bravery and guts, and the smooth way she was handling and containing herself through this session. I think he was quite amazed by her composure. But I LOVE that his awe over her composure didn’t stop him from taking additional steps to making SURE she was as ready and comfortable as possible before they got started. Heh… I can see all of Lex’s attention this evening is going to be ALL on Chloe. Clark is already taking on slightly villainous overtones, even this early in the evening. Lex has already appointed himself as Chloe’s ‘knightly protector’. LOL! He loves playing that role, doesn’t he? He LOVES being the knight in shining armour hero defending the maiden’s honour, just this one time.

“Close your eyes, Chloe. You're ready for this. Let him in,” Lex coached her. He wasn't trying to rush them, but he also didn't want to witness the setback if Clark didn't even make it inside Chloe before he finished. “When you're lined up slide in slowly. She'll tighten up after a couple of inches, it's normal. Try to keep the motion smooth once you've started. The first thrust might get you all the way in, but if it doesn't it's okay. Don't force it.”

wow! Nice! I loved that Lex wasn’t just being the dispassionate observer, watching for a moment of trouble before he has to spring into action. He made himself a very pro-active participant in this session. Giving instructions, and even checking for blood after the initial penetration?!? Wow!

LOL! Why do I get the feeling that he wanted to check on Chloe’s virgin blood purely for experiencing the loss of Chloe’s virginity second-hand as well as checking on her. That sneak! You gotta love him, especially when he’s not even aware on how sneaky he’s being.

She ran her free hand through the boy's hair, smiling lovingly as Clark took a long time to position himself. “I love you.”

His cheeks became red and he whispered it, but the boy returned the phrase after a moment. Lex hoped he meant it, because he'd better appreciate the lengths Chloe was willing to go to give Clark her virginity. Not many women would risk literal death along with the indignity of a referee. She was an extraordinary woman and deserved to be recognized for that.

Heee!!! It’s started! The first stirrings of jealousy! He’s already beginning to see Chloe as the kind of woman who is ‘too good’ for Clark, and deserves to find herself a more worthy mate… someone smoother, more sophisticated, richer… and bald? LOL!

Lex was gratified to see her face twist in pleasure as Clark entered her again. He must have discovered how convenient it was to rub her clit while he was reaching down to fit himself inside. Chloe's hand on her boyfriend's neck touched softly down his chest and he murmured something on her cheek.

“Mmm,” she hummed gently. Her breasts were bared for a few seconds as Clark pushed his arms under her back. He lifted Chloe's shoulders up and tried a full thrust in. Her knees bounced open as she gasped.

Lex kept his fingers closed on hers and his fist dragged. He rotated his wrist so Chloe could use her hand to support herself. She had put a subtle coating of blue on her nails and it was paler than her fingertips pressed red on his hand. She let out another moan and he reminded his body this wasn't for him. He was doing a favour for a friend.

His body didn't listen all that well.

Oh that was HOT! And I loved seeing how Lex actually started becoming intensely aroused watching Chloe beginning to get pleasure from the sex. Even if it WAS sex with Clark, Lex is still getting turned on from seeing Chloe moaning and writhing in pleasure. Hot, Hot, HOT!!

“Chloe?” The innocent, blissful fluster on the boy's face was charming in a small town boy kind of way. Lex saw a flash of amusement from the reporter as she touched his arm reassuringly.

“I'm fine.”

“I'm too heavy,” he said.

LOL! awww, isn’t that farmboy such a sweet, considerate partner? I really enjoyed how he was so nervous and tensed up, and Chloe was the one in charge driving the action forward. He might be inexperienced, and a little stiff, but he’s absolutely lovely here. LOL! If Chloe didn’t have the option of Lex, I would have said that Clark was a pretty good match for her.

Clark seemed to be aware his excitement was more than his partner's because he kissed her deeply. His hand groped between her legs and buried a finger against her clit, rubbing hard. Rattled, she lost her grip on Lex's hand and gasped loudly. Covering her hand with his so she didn't have to grope for it, Lex said, “Hold it, Clark. Was that too hard, Chloe?”

She nodded. Her mouth was showing a dent from her teeth and her knees had closed to try to keep Clark still. Her confidence was gone as quickly as it had appeared.

I even liked the moments where the sex went wrong, LOL! The mistakes and awkwardness made the situation more ‘real’. And I loved the way that Lex was so tuned into Chloe that he noticed immediately, not only that something was wrong, but also WHAT was wrong. Nice work, Lex!

Awww, and Clark was so sweetly apologetic after this mistake. Second only to Lex, Clark is a GREAT person for a girl to lose her virginity to ;)

“Like that,” Lex husked. He turned toward her, no longer caring if he stared. Her breasts were soft and smooth and her face was closer to his than her boyfriend's. He wanted to smooth her hair for her and suck on her battered lip. His cock wasn't convinced it wasn't getting a turn, and he just knew her pussy was tight and slick. He knew she would accept a little pain because she was just that giving.

Lex is REALLY getting into this, isn’t he? He’s getting more drawn into the action with every passing second. Is having Chloe on her stomach giving Lex a better view? LOL!

I loved the way that Lex’s fantasies of Chloe were not about battering his way into her body… it wasn’t about fucking her. Instead he’s fantasizing about the loving gestures that he wants to indulge in, such as kiss her and touch her hair.

She protested when Clark filled her without warning. They hadn't noticed him lowering himself down to her. Chloe's forehead leaned on his knuckles and Lex looked at the boy with hostility.

“Too fast, Clark. She wasn't ready.”

Obviously devastated, the boy stuttered out an apology, but she said, “It's okay.”

LOL! Oh that was good! Of course Clark is going to make the mistakes that all teenaged boys make when they try to have sex for the first time, such as go too fast or too hard too soon. I liked how Clark so, SO apologetic about his roughness. LOL! Not that Lex gave him any leeway… he was looking at Clark as if he was violating monster.

Clark was pulling on her whole body, jerking her into his thrusts as the force increased. His weight fell on her when she moved away. It was still only edging on roughness, but Lex didn't like it. He didn't like hands on her. He hated knowing Clark was the one inside her, fumbling his way through this first time with her. As much as he tried to remind himself this was his friend, he hated Clark. Why had it taken this much – watching her writhing under the younger man? Her face glittered with sweat as she made a noise nearly pained.

There's my excuse, he thought.

“Get your hands off her,” he ordered, louder than necessary. “Off Chloe and on the mattress. You're getting too rough. Now, Clark!”

Clark was obviously getting rougher and clumsier, and while Chloe was taking it as best as she could, she was still not adjusting quickly enough, and was in pain. I liked how you captured all the clumsiness and awkwardness of an inexperienced teenaged boy, Nonky. Even if it IS Super-powered Clark Kent, he’s still not going to be perfect his first time, even if he DOES have Lex providing instructions on the side.

LOL! Oh dear! And the only reason Lex pulled out the Kryptonite was NOT because he saw Chloe was uncomfortable, but because HE was feeling awful seeing Chloe being touched by another man. He’s already grown a full on obsessive, possessiveness about her… after scarcely an hour of spending some ‘quality time’ with her.

Her tired gaze was pained but clear, pleading with him for direction. “Maybe if you get up on your knees,” Lex said. He caught a glimpse of the damp curls between her legs as she moved around. Clark was right there thrusting once she was in position.

Impatient bastard, he thought. Jesus, wait two seconds.

I have to admit, I shared some of Lex’s contemptuousness for Clark. Granted, most of Lex’s anger comes from resentment and jealousy, but Clark really IS letting himself get a little too carried away.

He was being more careful on her hips, not yanking on her like a jackass, at least. Clark sawed his cock in and out with his head tipped back and his eyes closed. He had no appreciation for the long line of Chloe's frame. He didn't see her grace as she dropped her shoulders down. Her free hand clasped Lex's collar. Her fingers twisted in his but didn't let go. She was muffling her cries on his skin.

heh… I loved the self-righteous way Lex started listing out all the ways that Clark obviously wasn’t worthy of Chloe. He’s building up a case for himself on why the Chlark relationship needs to be broken up as quickly as possible so that Chloe can be with a man who actually deserves her. LOL! He’s already beginning to justify whatever actions he’s going to take later. Awesome!

It shouldn't be Clark, he thought. She wasn't looking to Clark. She was looking at him. She was holding on to him. He had chosen the positions. He had made the decisions and kept her from harm. He was making love to Chloe. It was just Clark inside her. Ungrateful bastard. Unworthy prick of a man-boy.

He’s gaining speed on the process of self-justification. Now he’s losing himself in the delusions that Chloe is not even thinking of the man thrusting into her. Instead her entire mind and being is focused on the man holding her hand. LOL! Don’t you love the way Lex can build up fantasies in his head, and convince himself into accepting them as reality?

His arousal was tamped down somewhat by the hatred rolling over him. He didn't want Chloe to come around anyone else. It was bad enough to have to see this. She shouldn't be selling herself short. He would give her the world – literally the world if she wanted it. He would kiss her without having to stop moving their bodies. He would make her come many, many times before he even thought of his own pleasure.

Awesome! It was amazing seeing Lex losing himself in the conviction that Clark did NOT, under any circumstances, deserve a woman like Chloe as his girlfriend… not when Lex wanted her for his own ;)

She had come for Clark. Bitterness lodged in his stomach. She had come for Clark because she was dating Clark. She loved Clark. She had always loved Clark.

Oh dear… I guess Lex’s fantasy state wasn’t that strong. He’s lost the fantasy of Chloe ‘coming for him’ fairly quickly. But I’m sure he’s going to have many, MANY long nights to convince himself that she WAS indeed coming for him, and that she wanted him, and was extending an invitation for him to come in, break up her relationship and swoop her off her feet into a hot, passionate Chlexy affair.

Lex shook his head soberly. “I won't, but if you don't feel better soon go to the doctor. You might have a tear. That kind of stuff happens your first time out. Here.”

He held out a bottle of water and two painkillers but she shook her head. “My hands are ...”

Feeding her the pills, her lower lip brushed solidly over his hand. He watched the swollen red curve drag over his skin and took a long blink. The erection he'd been ignoring jolted. He gave her the bottle and took one for himself.

Even now, even while feeding her pills to take away her pain, he’s STILL intensely aroused by her. I don’t think ANY of your Lexes have suffered this kind of frustration before, Nonky. LOL! You’ve introduced a whole new, twisted level of agony for a Lex. Will this one have all the other Lexes commiserating with him over his suffering? LOL!

I did love and appreciate how Lex was taking care of Chloe so gently and lovingly! It’s a GOOD first time for her. Granted it would have been a hundred times better if it had just been her and Lex, but Lex as an observer and after-glow caretaker is better than no Lex at all, right?

“I'm going to leave you two alone, but I don't think Clark has to worry about hurting you. It's obvious he cares very much and he's used to controlling his powers when he touches you. All the same, give yourself a few days to recover.”

wow! I’m impressed! He’s actually defending Clark’s performance. Perhaps because he knows that this is not the time to start whittling away at the Chlark relationship? He DOES have a superb sense of timing, and I guess he sensed that Chloe is not in the mood to have her relationship with Clark belittled in any way… The slurs and insinuation can start tomorrow…? LOL!

It should bother her that the sheet was covering her up to the knees but she probably couldn't be bothered to reach for it. Lex had seen everything. She bit him as she came. Her hands practically broke one of his. For much of the sex she had been staring into his eyes as he reassured her.

It was just so wrenching to leave her to Clark as if that was how it should be.

I loved the sum up on how intense an experience this has been for Lex. He actually seems heartbroken seeing Chloe leave him for another man. It’s LIKE a break-up for him. He’s definitely found a whole new obsession in Chloe, and he’s NOT going to be able to ‘let things lie’ with the situation as it stands now… The Chlark is doomed! :D LOL!

It wasn't the first time he had envied Clark, but it was certainly the most vivid and justified one.

That was a FANTASTIC ending line. I loved it! Fantastic and awesome, and a very apt closing to this strange, twisted version of Chlex. I loved the fic. I loved the strange, original premise. THANK you for the great read, Nonky!

cypanache
5th September 2008, 05:12
I am insanely in love with the uniqueness of this fic (which probably says a lot about me), but I really love this because it's a great insight into how what makes sex in fic sexy is the emotion. When this story heats up is when you're describing things like their hands, and Lex's desire, the actual sex is fairly background noise (as you described rather vividly in that beautiful paragraph about everything else on the bed being objects and one just happened to be alive). So yeah its totally chlex, even if its insane possibly unrequited chlex (though i'd love to read chloe's perspective on this, or maybe even her perspective on a second go when lex isn't in the room and whether that works for her).

hagu
29th October 2008, 20:00
definitely the weirdest fict i have ever had a fortune to read. Lucky you, i like weird. Intense and absolutely vivid.

hagu
29th October 2008, 20:29
definitely the weirdest fict i have ever had a fortune to read. Lucky you, i like weird. Intense and absolutely vivid.

Nimmie
18th January 2009, 03:42
WOW!

Weirdly good. Sort of odd to see Lex take such a back seat role and be content with the passivity. Tempting for a sequel what with the eye contact and empathy thats going on.

thanks
N

starmoon
4th February 2010, 03:33
wow very intense and interesting. this could be another reason lex turns evil and hates clark.

maja
13th February 2010, 01:31
Wow! Amazing.
Usually I can't read Chlark, especially Chlark smut, but this was so well written.

emms14
29th January 2011, 05:55
Wow, this was definitely the strangest Chlex fic I have ever read...yet somehow you managed to pull it off amazingly!

-emms14

malugargula
27th December 2012, 08:43
Weird but I liked it :)

HotCrossedBunny
21st February 2013, 18:52
Wow! That was the strangest fic I have ever reading and I really liked it ... because in my head two days later she goes to pay Lex a visit, you know just for tips.