PDA

View Full Version : Hurt (Completed) R

Blaire023
8th August 2003, 07:07
Title: Hurt
Author: Blaire
Disclaimer: No, i don't own them, if i did I wouldn't be here right now. Hurt belongs to Trent Reznor
Rating: I'll go for R

A/N THIS IS NOT A PRETTY FIC, PEOPLE, IT'S IN ANGST FOR A REASON, IF YOU'RE FAINT OF HEART OR ANY OF THAT CRAP, DON'T READ IT! (oh and it's very short)

*Hurt*

i hurt myself today
to see if i still feel
i focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but i remember everything

Chloe leaned up against the counter, trying to keep her eyes steadily focused on just one thing as the tears burned behind her lids. Her nose running steadily she swiped over it with her sleeve. The warm red fluid staining the arm of her shirt as she stumbled towards the bedroom.

what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
i will let you down
i will make you hurt

Collapsing onto the bed she screamed in frustration. It was never enough, dammit. Never enough for everyone, anyone. And no one was there to laugh at her and point, no one was there to tell her just how much an overdose was. Everyone else was in the comfort of their quaint little homes back in fuckville, Kansas. She burried her face in the pillow and she felt the warm substance smear against her cheek.

i wear this crown of shit
upon my liar's chair
full of broken thoughts
i cannot repair
beneath the stains of time
the feeling disappears
you are someone else
i am still right here

Her mind stilled as it flashed before her pictures of what she remembered, what she knew, what she wanted back. Clark and Lana, holding eachother tight as Lionel Luthor watched from above, Clark's veins glowing an eerie green from the closeness of the meteor rocks. Everywhere, the green lighting up the entire room like an incubator.

Pete laying in the pool of blood, bullet holes peirced through his skin. Self defense was what he claimed. Mr. Ross holding a grudge over something so insignificant as creamed corn. Chloe couldn't place the meaning of that, so disorientated. What did corn have to do with Pete? She asked herself endlessly.

And then there was him. Staring at her from across the room as Lionel's arm wrapped around her back, pulling her closer to his side. And he watched, watched as Lionel ravaged her mouth. How she didn't pull away from pure shock. And then piercing blue eyes stared back at her with a hatred as his best friend lay helpless in the pit of day glo green. His own body strapped to a chair, struggling against the restraints holding him in place. Her name was ripped from his throat as Lionel grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

Lionel. Entering her. Pounding into her repeatedly. Putting on a show for his son as he covered her mouth with his hands. Her own muffled screams of agony as her eyes shut tightly turned to look at her fiancee. Her fiancee screaming her name as he watched his own father rape her.

what have i become?
my sweetest friend
everyone i know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
i will let you down
i will make you hurt

Chloe woke up in a daze. Dammit, she had been so close again, so close to dying she could feel her blood run cold in her veins. And then she was running for the toilet, throwing open the lid and crushing her knees to the hard tile beneath them. Sobbing, weeping, everything gone. He was gone. Betrayal. She betrayed him. She betrayed everyone. His eyes turning away from her pleading stare as tears ran down her face and over the hand of the man brutally taking her body as his own. His eyes turning away. His eyes turning away. Chloe's body ached as she leaned back against the wall, her knees on either side of the toilet, her hands resting on the cool tile beside her legs. She knew he heard her. As Lionel's fingertips bruised into her cheeks to keep her voice as muffled as possible she bit down hard and could only scream for the only other man who had touched her that way. Reaching out to him as if she could touch him from so far away. And his eyes closed breifly and turned the other way.

if i could start again
a million miles away
i would keep myself
i would find a way

*End Hurt*

dsapiro
8th August 2003, 07:32
:crygreen: :crygreen: :worship2: That was so increadbly sad. I don't know what else to say. Beautifully written, but :crygreen:

Lel
8th August 2003, 10:44
So well written but I have a lump in my throat....

Is there more????

cause if you end it there I think that would be a very cool ending aswell....

staysixkid
8th August 2003, 14:43
holy smacks! :sad: I swear, you would have to be the master at angst! That was so...whoa...wow...incredibly... :crygreen: Oh good lord!

Béatrice
8th August 2003, 14:54
It is very nicely written. :worship2:

And it's so sad.

:sad:

scifichick774
8th August 2003, 16:21
That...*shudders*.

So creepy and so angsty. Loved it.

sabby
8th August 2003, 16:29
woah. That was, yeah ok, errr *shakes head* where did that come from? Cuz that was CREEPY! Good, but really beyond creepy.

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
8th August 2003, 16:32
That was :ohmy: :crygreen:

Hope :huh:

Elviriel
8th August 2003, 17:28
Oh my god. Oh my god. How can I hate a fic and love it at the same time ? :sad: :crygreen: :worship2:

bluemoongirl23
8th August 2003, 23:26
Wow. Yeah, words are hard to find after reading that. It was terribly wonderful. Damn.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
9th August 2003, 03:20
*Hugs Blaire quickly*

Sunshine, lollypops and, rainbows, everything thats happy happy happy something something, shiny like a lucky, penny!...etc

i love you and i love your fics. But no more pointy things for you! :blinkkiss:

scorpio
9th August 2003, 10:19
Uh, this is still giving me the creeps.
Can´t say I wasn´t warned, though. So...yeah. Great work. Really. It´s pretty intense. Well written. :)

lunaluthor
9th August 2003, 19:33
thank God you warned me but I couldn't resist because of Trents song I adore
your story ist very disturbing

zionista
12th August 2003, 16:50
That was just so bloody sad. Really well written. But just so, so, so sad.

Ami Rose
20th October 2013, 03:01
I really need to stop reading such sad stories. Amazing writing tho