PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Skin: Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

Julie
16th June 2008, 19:18
There, all done :) I've made the little art I made (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=6300) the other day into a skin for the forums.

You can choose them either in your User CP (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/usercp.php) >> Settings & Options >> Edit Options (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/profile.php?do=editoptions) >> Miscellaneous Options >> Forum Skin or use the drop down box at the bottom of the pages.

See the attachment for a screen shot of how it looks on my screen :)

All comments, both negative and positive, are appreciated :)

Also, if you notice any buttons or other things looking a bit off, just let me know and I'll take a look :) Sometimes I forget all the buttons and stuff that are on this huge board! :)

I hope you like it :)

lexie
16th June 2008, 19:33
I love the new skin, Julie. You´ve done a fantastic job!:grin3:

lj715
16th June 2008, 19:59
I love it ....great job.

skauble
16th June 2008, 20:10
Yay!!!

It's done and it's beautiful, Jules. I love the color combinations and the purple is wonderful and soothing. I also love the crystals in the the bars above, It adds a lot of depth.

This was a wonderful surprise to come back to. :)

~Sarah~

Julie
16th June 2008, 20:24
I'm glad you guys like it :) Thanks!

Ultra
16th June 2008, 21:06
Oh but that is beautiful, Julie! Positively gorgeous, I tell you! :D

I've been using the Michael skin since I joined N-S.net, but now I'm changing to this new one - the crystals, the butterflies, the purple shade, the whole thing is perfect :D

Kit Merlot
16th June 2008, 21:50
The new skin is just gorgeous, Julie--awesome work :D

Esther25jm
16th June 2008, 23:29
Great job, Julie!! I love it, most especially all the pretty colors and Lex in the duster!! *faints*

somethingeasy
16th June 2008, 23:35
*gasp* I LOVE this new skin, Julie! I love the beautiful lilac shade you chose, and I love the shaded 'post reply' buttons, and I adore those butterflies at the bottom of the 'nothing can keep them apart' banner.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to abandon my cherished Magnificent Bastard skin for this new one. Nothing personal, Lionel... it's just... so pretty!

Thanks you so much for the new banner, Julie! Love it! And a special thanks for making it light coloured so the text is dark against the lighter background. My non-strained eyes are ever-grateful to you :D

Firebunny
16th June 2008, 23:35
Kudos. It's really quite striking.

Julie
16th June 2008, 23:40
Oh but that is beautiful, Julie! Positively gorgeous, I tell you! :D

I've been using the Michael skin since I joined N-S.net, but now I'm changing to this new one - the crystals, the butterflies, the purple shade, the whole thing is perfect :D

Hehe, change is good for you sometimes :D And you can always swap between the two ;)

The new skin is just gorgeous, Julie--awesome work :D

Thank you :D

Great job, Julie!! I love it, most especially all the pretty colors and Lex in the duster!! *faints*

Glad you like it :)

*gasp* I LOVE this new skin, Julie! I love the beautiful lilac shade you chose, and I love the shaded 'post reply' buttons, and I adore those butterflies at the bottom of the 'nothing can keep them apart' banner.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to abandon my cherished Magnificent Bastard skin for this new one. Nothing personal, Lionel... it's just... so pretty!

Thanks you so much for the new banner, Julie! Love it! And a special thanks for making it light coloured so the text is dark against the lighter background. My non-strained eyes are ever-grateful to you :D

Hehe, yeah, it was a change for me as well, as I tend to make dark skins :P lol.

Kudos. It's really quite striking.

Thank you :) I'm glad you like it!

Selece
16th June 2008, 23:44
Ooooh! I absolutely love it! It's so beautiful! I love blue, but this purple is just soooooo fantastic. I'm totally in love. <3

Awesome job, especially with the silhouette of lex.

letia84
16th June 2008, 23:49
Thanks for the new skin. It looks great. I love the purple.

PMD
17th June 2008, 00:18
Oh Julie---I'm just speechless.

I've been using Chloe's skin for a while and when I came on and saw this, well, it's just such an amazing thing you did---words just can't portray what I'm thinking when I look at it. But I'll tell you this much---muse is very happy now---very happy now.

Thanks for creating such a beautiful front page, sweetie.

Starangel148
17th June 2008, 00:36
I agree with everyone else. It is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color. It's my new skin.

hfce
17th June 2008, 00:56
Jules this is great. Purple is my favorite color. I am having money problems right now. But as soon as I get it straight I will be one of the subscribers. :D

daria_103
17th June 2008, 01:25
Thank you so much for turning that beautiful banner into a skin. I've been using the Sin City skin for ages now and I love it but I think I'll have to abandon it for this one, it's just so beautiful. The colours are magnificent and you used such great shots of Chloe and Lex.

missyjadewitch
17th June 2008, 06:22
Ooh, I think this one is my favorite, love the purple shades and crystal motif.

crazydeaf
17th June 2008, 07:11
wow! Absolute beautiful! Like those purple shades. Butterflies. everything so perfect. Especially pic of Lex n Chloe just lovely.

tess
17th June 2008, 11:44
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
I love this color!! And the pictures match perfectly!!
Bravo at the designer!! great job!!
and Chloe is really lovely on this pic!!

Julie
17th June 2008, 14:37
Jules this is great. Purple is my favorite color. I am having money problems right now. But as soon as I get it straight I will be one of the subscribers. :D

Glad you like it! Purple is indeed a pretty colour :)

Ah, no worries :)

Thank you so much for turning that beautiful banner into a skin. I've been using the Sin City skin for ages now and I love it but I think I'll have to abandon it for this one, it's just so beautiful. The colours are magnificent and you used such great shots of Chloe and Lex.

You're very welcome :D Your wish is my command! Hehe. Sin City was one of the really early ones, it could use a little pick-me-up'er!

Ooh, I think this one is my favorite, love the purple shades and crystal motif.

Thank you :)

wow! Absolute beautiful! Like those purple shades. Butterflies. everything so perfect. Especially pic of Lex n Chloe just lovely.

Thank you, thank you :)

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
I love this color!! And the pictures match perfectly!!
Bravo at the designer!! great job!!
and Chloe is really lovely on this pic!!

Thanks! :) I'm glad you like it. I too think Chloe looks gorgeous in that picture.

superag
17th June 2008, 14:46
I feel so out of the loop on vacation, but had to come in and say I pulled this AWESOME skin up on my blackberry and instantly changed my background. I LOVE it!

sabby
17th June 2008, 15:55
Joining the herd. Just logged on to see the new skin and I gotta say it's my favorite so far...okay so I'm not all gung ho about the caption line, but I like the pictures and the all over color scheme is right up my alley. Great job!

*hugs*

Sabby

Julie
17th June 2008, 18:07
I feel so out of the loop on vacation, but had to come in and say I pulled this AWESOME skin up on my blackberry and instantly changed my background. I LOVE it!

Hehe, yeah, I always feel slightly lost when I return from a vacation. There's all this stuff that I have to catch up on. I kinda dread the moment when I come back from Thailand. I mean, almost a month worth of posts and stuff on NS :S Eek!

Joining the herd. Just logged on to see the new skin and I gotta say it's my favorite so far...okay so I'm not all gung ho about the caption line, but I like the pictures and the all over color scheme is right up my alley. Great job!

*hugs*

Sabby

Glad you like it :)

On the caption; Yeah, me too. It's a bit too sappy perhaps, but, oh well. Should the majority wish for the text to be removed, that can be arranged ;)

Avalanche
17th June 2008, 20:25
Awesome new skin, Jules! You're too good to us! :D :hug:

BellaMR
18th June 2008, 06:47
:worship:I love it. You did a great job.:worship:

Tanschana
18th June 2008, 19:44
I like!
I like very much!

Scratch that!
I love it!

It's soft purple/lavender without being too girly! Great job! It's kinda Lex with a soft touch of Chloe! Chlex! :yeahbaby:

Julie
18th June 2008, 20:48
Awesome new skin, Jules! You're too good to us! :D :hug:

You're welcome :D

:worship:I love it. You did a great job.:worship:
Thank you! :)

I like!
I like very much!

Scratch that!
I love it!

It's soft purple/lavender without being too girly! Great job! It's kinda Lex with a soft touch of Chloe! Chlex! :yeahbaby:

Haha, I'm glad too that it's not too girly :D

StarsFall88
20th June 2008, 05:29
I like the new skin, especially the color scheme.

angelslady
20th June 2008, 18:42
Oh wow, totally love the new skin Julie, great job. :)

pipersmum
20th June 2008, 19:32
I love the new skin Julie thank you :hug: oh and its the perfect colour Purple :ecstatic:

ChocolateChipCookie
14th July 2008, 00:09
The new Lavender forum skin is lovely. :) Great job.