PDA

View Full Version : Smoking's Bad (PG-13)

A-u-r-o-r-a
31st July 2003, 18:22
In the mid summer breeze of the day, our hero Clark Kent is sitting on Chloe’s steps. He is smoking, donned out in his dark sunglasses, leather jacket and DM’s. Chloe is watching him in awe

“I didn’t know you smoked, Clark…” Chloe said, raising her eyebrows a little as Clark inhaled deeply

“I don’t” Clark responded in a gruff voice “But whilst I’m going out of my mind I might as well start smoking, I mean, God only knows what it’ll do to my body… oh right”
He stopped talking for a moment to inhale again
“…You –still- don’t know I’m an alien do you?” Chloe sat up straight on the step and blinked at him

“Well…of course not. No body knows about that” She said sharply, narrowing her eyes at him she continued “Not even Lex”

Clark laughed “Yeh I know! What a dumbass!”

“Why…what’s going to happen to you if you smoke?” Chloe asked tenderly as Clark side glanced at her

“God knows…I’ll probably blow up or something. Pete! Hey!”

Pete sidled up beside them casually stuffing his hands in his pockets “S’up Mah bitches? Hey Clark! Was the deal’ yo? Flick us a tab man!” Pete gestured with his hand for a cigarette

“Beg Pardon?” Chloe said, watching as Pete lit his cigarette. “Pete why are you talking like that?” He raised his eyebrows at her

“Well I’ve got to at least try to remain being the cool one in the show, I mean. –Look- at him!” Pete gestured towards Clark, who licked his finger, placed it on his own ass and made a hissing noise

“You’ve got a point there buddy. I mean, what else have you got? I’m better at football than you, Chloe’s obviously never going to stop being obsessed with me, no one likes you and your just crap”

Chloe made a motion to object, but shrugged in agreement

“True Dat…” Pete responded casually. Clark turned towards Chloe

“So…doing anything tonight?” He said with a side smirk and lowering his sunglasses. Chloe raised an eyebrow at him

“Whats say you let me sweep you off your feet, literally…We’ll go to my haybarn and I’ll make you breathless?”

Pete snorted loudly and made gagging noises, meanwhile, Clark’s hand was curling itself around Chloe’s shoulder. She watched it like some creepy spider and then removed it tenderly

“Sorry Clark. But I cant possibly take advantage of you while you’re like this. It just wouldn’t be right.”

“Excuse me?” Said a voice from behind the tree Pete was leaning on. He let out a frightened squeal and jumped back. Lionel gave him a revolted look as Pete shot daggers at him

“Er…would you stop that? Those things are pointy!” Lionel exclaimed at the fourth dagger hit the tree behind him.

“Sorry mate, it was supposed to be uniliteral. Here, I’ll just glare at you for being a git instead” Pete finished by widening his eyes to the size of moons and glaring harshly at Lionel

A few moments passed. Lionel tenderly edged away from him muttering obscenities under his breath.

“Lionel!” Chloe said nervously, twitching in the corner of her eye “What are you doing here!?” Lionel pulled out a cigar and lit it, leaning against the daggered tree

“Objecting my dear…uh….to you being so…uh….innocent….uh….all the time” Lionel said very slowly. Chloe nervously turned away from Clark towards the camera in a suspicious way

“I don’t know WHAT you mean!” She said haughtily, Clark lowered his cigarette and looked at her coolly

“Oh come on Chloe, everyone knows that whilst I’m busy shaking up with Lana every night you’re in the league with Senior Psychopath here” He said, motioning towards Lionel who raised his cigar at him

“Everybody knows you’re going to betray me eventually” Clark finished. Chloe whipped around to look at him, astounded.

“You really think that?” She said, her lower lip wobbling. Clark looked pitiful but nodded slowly

“I cant believe you’d think that of me!” Chloe whispered, her lip resembling a large wobbly red slug.

“Oh commear you great emotional lump” Clark flicked his cigarette away and pulled Chloe in for a hug “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings” He said smoothly, lowering his glasses slowly at her, gazing deeply into her eyes

Chloe looked back up at him “Oh Clark!” She whispered, and leaned in for a kiss

“Excuse me!!” Came the duo of voices. Both Clark and Chloe opened their eyes impatiently

“What?!” Clark retorted, “We’ve both been at it at least twice before, cant a guy just get LAID in this show!”

Martha popped into the scene with a soft ‘poof!’ noise

“Not while I’m around!” She said, and then vanished. Clark, ignoring her, looked to see who the objecting voices belonged to.

“Or me!!” Squawked Lana, who was standing, arms crossed, next to Lex Luthor.

Clark rolled his eyes at the ceiling

“Awww Maaan! The misses and the nemesis!” He moaned and fished out another cigarette. Chloe held out her hand for one

“I didn’t know you smoked…” Pete said, who was only speaking because no one else was and he was desperate for lines

“I do now!” Chloe snapped back “You’ve all driven me to it!” she said, lighting up. Clark grinned at her

Lex puffed out his chest and stood a meter away from Lionel, narrowed his eyes at him, and smiled an eerie smile

“Father” He said simply

“Lex” Lionel retorted. Lex turned around to face the others

“Clark” Lex snapped

“…Wot?” Clark said, snapping back into reality, he had been looking off into space…again. Lex groaned and smacked a hand to his head

“No no NO! you’re supposed to say…Lex…in a dark kind of way, MORON!” He shouted. Clark looked hurt

“Oh…sorry mate.” He cleared his throat, narrowed his eyes and stood up
“….Lex…” Clark spat. Lex grinned at him

“Right, now the scariness of my presence is accounted for – I know scariness isn’t a real word but I cant be bothered to think of a better one for the likes of you – Get your filthy mits of my girl”

Chloe turned to look at him, so did Pete and Lionel. Lana seemed to be the only one without a problem with it

“-Your- girl?!” They all echoed around him. Lex looked plainly around him, fished around a cigarette and lit it

“Sure” He said, flicking on the lighter, then rolling his head back “Everyone knows that, all thanks to you dad!” He said with a pat on Lionel’s back

“What…uh….did….uh….i do?” Lionel said slowly

Lex pointed at Chloe with his cigarette “Turned her all evil for me, cheers” He said with a smug grin

Chloe looked outraged

“Now wait a minute! Normally I’d have to set fire to my bra immediately at comments like that Lex Luthor!” She said, but then her face softened

“But just as it happens I do think your hot” Chloe said with a shrug and flicked her cigarette away. Clark looked like she’d just slapped him. As Lex did a vulgar dance in the background

“Oh yeh! Who’s the daddy huh!?” Lex shouted. Clark ignored him

“Chloe!” He whimpered “What about meeeee!?…”

“EXCUSE ME!” Lana shouted

“…I mean, what am I going to do without you stalking me everywhere, and…well, we’ve actually done more than me and er…” He clicked his fingers “…Err...whats her name…?

“EXCUSE ME!!!” Lana shouted again. Pete covered his ears as she hopped up and down on the spot squeaking

“Be with you in a minute, love” Clark nodded towards Lana, who huffed and stalking away, Pete laughing as she left

Suddenly, the talon caught fire

“Ooooh fuck” Clark said, looking thoroughly put out. He lowered his head as the flames rose higher

“Hmmm…getting pretty bad Clark” Pete said, nodding towards Lana who had trapped herself in the top window and was squealing to be rescued

Clark groaned “Cant someone else do it?!”

Everyone else looked at him expectidly

“Ohh for GODS SAKE!…” he sighed and dashed off to put out the flames. Lex watched him evilly to go, before sitting down beside Chloe

“Hey there sexy” Lex purred in her ear. Chloe’s cheeks were burning and she smiled at him

“Nice job setting fire to the talon” He continued, his left hand creeping around her waist

“What? That wasn’t me!!!” Chloe retorted, staring at him

“Oh come on. I saw you flick that cigarette conveniently towards the talon, which had been conveniently covered in kerosene…by me” He said, looking proud

“Well!…that wasn’t very nice” Chloe lied, secretly thinking it was funny as hell. Just then Clark turned up, scorched and blackened by the smoke. He looked very pissed off

“WHO did that?!” He demanded. Lex snorted behind Chloe’s back as she giggled

“Come on! I suppose you think it was funny! Own up ya BASTARDS!” He squeaked. Lex couldn’t contain himself anymore and burst into hysterics, rolling around on the floor

“Come on then you great bald git!” Clark said, fuming. “LOOK at my leather jacket!”

“It has a burn mark on it…” Lex said, wiping his eyes with his sleeve

“I KNOW THAT!” Clark yelled, before Lex knew it Clark had picked Lex up by the lapels of his jacket and slammed him against the tree. Pete jumped out of the way, egging him on

“Go on Clark, Smack him!! Smack that bitch up!” Pete said, becoming over-excited. Lionel tutting at his son

“Your ….uh….weak Lex…..weak son….uh” He said slowly

“Shut up dad!” Lex spat, then turned towards Clark “Listen I’m sorry Clark, I just thought it would be worth a laugh to see Lana in Peril yet again, its pretty much been my fault whenever someone you care about is in danger anyway”

“Well I wish you’d cut it out! Its getting really annoyi…Lex is that your hand on my ass?” Clark asked slowly with wide eyes

“Oh! Yeh, sorry” Lex said, retrieving it immediately. Clark narrowed his eyes at him as Lex became the one who was now advancing on –him-

“You know Clark…” He said in a smooth voice, keeping eye contact with Clark “Whenever you need someone…I’ll always be there…I care about you as my friend…I owe you my life…and have I ever told you I love your hair?” Lex said, running a hand through Clark’s black mop

“Lex!” Chloe squeaked from the steps

“What?” Lex said, “Me and Clark just happen to have a very – deep – friendship, don’t we Clark?” Lex slipped an arm over his best friend’s shoulder

Clark smirked at him “We sure do pal. Best friends, inseperable. Yeh, we share a very deep relationship indeed” Clark threw an arm around Lex’s waist and they grinned at each other

“Uh…son….uh….i hope your not….uh….slipping into….er…homosexual tendancies with this boy?’ Lionel said slowly

“Of course not…” Lex said, still grinning at Clark. Who was batting his eyelashes at him

Chloe sat staring at them hatefully

“Jeez…its no wonder I turn evil!” Chloe huffed and folded her arms. Lex turned towards her and smiled pitifully

“Well. You’ve got a huge fanbase, that’s one thing?” Lex said slowly. Chloe raised her head at him

“Yeh?” She said with a smile. Lex nodded.

“Listen, When it comes down to raw animalistic passionate sex, its always going to be me and you baby” Lex told her smoothly. Chloe grinned

“Well…you are a beast in bed…” She smirked. Clark was suddenly looking quite put out

“When did you two sleep together?!” He demanded

Chloe waved Clark off “Ohh…lets saaay, series one episode 6” She guessed. Clark looked infinitely confused, looked at Lionel who shrugged, then lit another cigarette

“Come on Lex, I’ll race your Jag against my Harly” Clark said excitedly, Lex sprung up from the steps

“Your on!!” He said, and ran after Clark, caught up with him and shoved him hard so that he got into his car first, laughing, Clark got on his bike and rode off after him into the sunset

“Boys” Chloe said, watching them go “Well. Come on Lionel, we’ve got evil plotting to do”

“Oh uh…yes” Lionel agreed and walked off hand in hand with Chloe, leaving Pete standing there on his own

“He-ey! What about me?!” He yelled

“You’ve gotta go and figure out where you’re gonna appear this series” Chloe shouted after him

“Oh shit yeh!” Pete realised, and sprinted off towards the writers office to beg to give him a storyline. Leaving a chargrilled Lana smoking steadily on the floor.

scifichick774
31st July 2003, 18:30
Originally posted by A-u-r-o-r-a@Jul 31 2003, 10:22 AM
“Oh come on. I saw you flick that cigarette conveniently towards the talon, which had been conveniently covered in kerosene…by me”
Hee hee hee.

kidkarmina
31st July 2003, 18:34
Well you've definitely put this one on the right category. That was pretty hilarious :hehe: !...Lex hand on Clark's ass, very funny!!!

staysixkid
31st July 2003, 20:03
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! :biggrin:

Blaire023
31st July 2003, 20:39
oh my jesus, lionel alone made me cry...and and and...lex touched Clark's ass! Now i'm no stranger to clex or anything...but that was fucking hilarious

this whole fic was fucking brilliant! I loved it!

~B

sabby
31st July 2003, 20:40
Damn, that was f+ckin hillarious! Ok I can forgive you for not updating Bada Bing, but I hope you get that going soon. This is just a snack size, I need more! You're damn good with the humor!

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
1st August 2003, 00:48
That was certainly ah interesting. :huh:

Hope

bluemoongirl23
1st August 2003, 04:33
This was hysterical. I do love Lex slipping his hand on Clark's ass. And lovely to see that Chloe is so happy about her fan base.

Blue

Tandy
1st August 2003, 05:12
:biggrin: LOL! That was freaking hilarious! Great job!

shailafter
1st August 2003, 07:06
hahaha that was hilarious!! :D

Robyn
1st August 2003, 07:43
That was uh...very...uh...yea...funny....uh.... <~~my bad imitation of Lionel. But seriously, that was hilarious&#33;&#33;&#33; Great job&#33;

Robyn :chlexsign3:

lunaluthor
2nd August 2003, 19:40
interesting and confusing :huh:

happy bunny
6th August 2003, 05:34
“Hmmm…getting pretty bad Clark” Pete said, nodding towards Lana who had trapped herself in the top window and was squealing to be rescued

Clark groaned “Can&#39;t someone else do it?&#33;”

Everyone else looked at him expectantly

“Ohh for GOD&#39;S SAKE&#33;…” he sighed and dashed off to put out the flames.
“Well I wish you’d cut it out&#33; Its getting really annoyi…Lex is that your hand on my ass?” Clark asked slowly with wide eyes

“Oh&#33; Yeh, sorry” Lex said, retrieving it immediately.
Pete realised, and sprinted off towards the writers office to beg to give him a storyline. Leaving a chargrilled Lana smoking steadily on the floor.

:pclol: :hehe: :lol: That was soooo friggin funny&#33;&#33;&#33;
You have got to write a MILLION more stories. If you do, I&#39;ll love you forever and ever, although I guess that&#39;s kinda creepy, Oh well.

autumngold
21st November 2003, 08:25
Your story is hilarious&#33;&#33; :biggrin: I just love the fact that no one cares about Lana and Clark doesn&#39;t even want to rescue her&#33;&#33; I also love the fact that both Clark and Lex pay attention to Chloe; although I think in the end they like each other better&#33; I hope you write more comedy soon&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

krissilee06
4th December 2003, 02:30
OMG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That was TRUELY the funniest fanfic I have read&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I loved the part when lex had his hand on clarks butt, and when lana was shouting for help and clark didn&#39;t want to save her, and when it calls lana carburned or somethin with smoke rising above her, and when lex appears and says "father" and lionel says "lex" and lex says "clark" then lex calls clark a moron for not sayin "lex".........yeah it was extremely funny *falls on floor laughing* *okay get a hold of yourself*
Well, GREAT job anyways, I hope you write more humur&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

krissilee06

:chlexsign4:

Clannadlvr
10th December 2003, 03:26
ROTFLOL&#33;

Soooo great.

Ah, Chlex and Clex. Never thought they&#39;d be perfect together, but they certainly work well here&#33;

great job&#33;

Lilith The First
2nd January 2004, 19:13
I promise I&#39;ll review when I stop laughing...

if[B] I stop laughing&#33;&#33;&#33;

:pclol:

ok, ok, I&#39;m back... your fic is terrific ... and Lana ... and Lionel.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:smoker:

sorry, but now I&#39;m still laughing so I can&#39;t come up with a decent review...

Janet
27th September 2004, 07:08
oooh gawd&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2:

I love you.

I really do.

This fic was glorious. GLORIOUS I SAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :cool:

LEXNCHLOEROCK
10th October 2004, 21:16
freaky but funny&#33;

Ami Rose
23rd April 2017, 02:49
...cool lol