PDA

View Full Version : New Fanfic Mod - Skauble!

Julie
6th January 2008, 15:11
Yep! Skauble is the new resident fanfiction moderator. She'll be handling all the sections including the Graveyard :)

Welcome on the team Skauble ;)

tigerbaby
6th January 2008, 16:16
Congratulations Skauble and welcome to the team.

hfce
6th January 2008, 16:51
Congrats girl. :)

lexie
6th January 2008, 17:28
Congratulations, skauble. I hope we won´t give you too many headaches.:wth:

Kit Merlot
6th January 2008, 19:33
Congratulations!:grin3:

You just have to promise not to go mad with power:P

superag
6th January 2008, 19:39
Congrats Skauble! Now even more busy than ever before! But it will be worth it to have the power.

lj715
6th January 2008, 19:56
Congrats Skauble!

seattlemary1979
6th January 2008, 20:50
Yeay an amazing writer helping other amazing writers!

somethingeasy
6th January 2008, 21:06
ROTFLMAO! Oh Skauble! As if you didn't have enough burdens you were taking on yourself, with writing your own fics, betaing other people's stories and counseling all the troubled members of the shoutbox who needed help, support and advice.

Congratulations... now how about taking control of the forum and going power-mad...just for the experience of it? you can try giving away free subscriptions to all the people who write the sickest, angstiest, most anguish filled, traumatic fic ever known to mankind? ooooh, or we can launch an attack on Lana-obssessed sites! We will show NO mercy! Conquer their web-spaces and use it as storage for our OWN fics!! MWAA HA HA HAAAA!

ahem. I think I'm getting an idea on why I wasn't offered moderator status :P

Good luck and Best Regards

skauble
7th January 2008, 04:35
Thanks everyone. :)

And, for the record, the only power I have is to do what Julie says. She won't even let me have access to a stick (which shows the kind of wise forethought that makes her the boss lol).

So, no bad behavior and no running amok...well, not in any ways in which I wasn't doing so before this. But thanks for the sincere attempts to get me in trouble.

For the record, since I'm obviously new, if anyone has any issues with something I do (not that I've ever been less then perfection ;) ) feel free to PM me. I'm a pretty laid back person and I can't remember the last time someone offended me or hurt my feelings (not that that was an invitation to try lol), so I won't be hurt if you have a question or a problem with me.

~Sarah~

Julie
7th January 2008, 07:21
Thanks everyone. :)

And, for the record, the only power I have is to do what Julie says. She won't even let me have access to a stick (which shows the kind of wise forethought that makes her the boss lol).

So, no bad behavior and no running amok...well, not in any ways in which I wasn't doing so before this. But thanks for the sincere attempts to get me in trouble.

For the record, since I'm obviously new, if anyone has any issues with something I do (not that I've ever been less then perfection ;) ) feel free to PM me. I'm a pretty laid back person and I can't remember the last time someone offended me or hurt my feelings (not that that was an invitation to try lol), so I won't be hurt if you have a question or a problem with me.

~Sarah~

Haha... Well, we wouldn't be Chlexers if we didn't try to take over the world (world domination (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=195&highlight=world+domination) yo!:respect:), and everyone has to start somewhere small! Like a forum for an example :P Hehe.:devil:

On a more serious note, :P, if anyone DOES have a problem with Skauble's modding, and are afraid to contact her directly, you can also send me a PM and I'll take it from there, keeping you anonymous of course! :) I'm not that scary, really! I don't bite! ... Most of the time... ?

Avalanche
7th January 2008, 07:37
But you do have the Bitch Stick, Julie. :D

kitten
7th January 2008, 09:09
*comes up very close*
*squints into lens*
TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

*waits*

::/:I was trying to get slappitied, but I guess my time will come. Test of power over. Congratulations skauble.

malugargula
15th February 2008, 07:49
Congratulations!!!
:D