PDA

View Full Version : Spies R Us (PG13-R)

Blaire023
28th July 2003, 16:05
Title: Spies R Us
Author: Blaire
Rating: Pg13-R (haven't decided yet)
Disclaimer: You know I don't own it, why must I even remind myself?
A/N: I'm propped up in a hospital bed right now typing away on a borrowed laptop. I have A LOT of free time on my hands right now. Soooooo.....I had this bright idea for a new fic since Deep in the Heart is almost done. And i need a bit of cheering up so I said, what the hell why don't i write something with a bit of humor to keep myself amused. So here goes....I thought it was funny, but that's just me. Oh, and the chapters might be a little shorter than usual but i really plan on updating it frequently, plus my attention span is floating around in outer space right now. hope you like it.

Chapter 1: In your closet

"What do you mean you don't know?" Chloe voice was hushed as she huddled deep in the back of the closet. Rows upon rows of hanging suits would shield fer from anyone's line of sight if they happened to open the door. Her cell phone held close to her ear as she whispered harshly to the man on the other end.

"Chloe." She still hadn't figured why he was whispering back to her. "I don't know where he is. I lost sight of him about ten minutes ago. One minute he was on the screen and the next...static."

"Shit, Pete." Chloe whined a little. She had definitely gotten herself into a mess this time. "I'm going to try to sneak out, if you spot him at all, and I mean even if he's just taking a crap, I want you to call me." Pete nodded vacantly on the other end and disconnected the line. Chloe muttered a swear word. Any other day and Pete would have been her go-to man. Lately all Clark did was sit in the Talon and watch Smallville's Pretty Pretty Princess. And the princess would not only whine the whole time on a small little mission such as the one Chloe was on right now, or she'd start feeling bad for herself and blow it because of her stupid dead parents she never stopped rattling on about. Chloe made her way to the sliding door of the closet. If she could just...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Lex jumped back as he revealed a petite blonde standing in his closet. "Jesus, Christ, what the hell are you doing in my closet?"

Chloe turned around, eyeing the silk shirts and neatly pressed slacks hanging from hangers all around her. Feigning innocence as if she's just innocently waltzed in here. "Hunh...wonder how that happened. One second I was watching Judge Judy and the next I'm in your closet. I think maybe I was kidnapped and brought here." Lex stood with his fists clenched at his sides. She'd like to believe it was because her kidnapping story that would cause such a twinkle in his eyes. "Or maybe I was abducted."

Lex raised a brow at her. "Abducted, you say?"

Chloe smiled sweetly at him and attemtped to ease her way past him. "Yeah, I think I'm having flashbacks, like, I remember this big green guy. Eyes all bulgy and everything. And a wand. Maybe it was an anal probe." Her eyes locked with Lex and could see that he wasn't buying it. She wasn't even buying it although this was Smallville and anything was possible. "I'd like to think it was a wand though." She didn't make it a habit to end conversations with the words 'anal' and 'probe'. Lex stared at her for a beat before crossing the room and leaning against the door. Chloe looked over at the window wondering if she'd mind breaking another limb. Over pondering on it a few minutes she decided that she could stick with her original story and have selecetive memory or temporary amnesia. He probably wouldn't be very interested in the details anyway.

Lex crossed his arms over his chest and waited for her to make a move. He noticed her eyeballing the window and wondered for a split second if she would really jump. She'd taken the plunge before. He had to let a small grin play at his lips about her anal probing story. She was definitely a creative one. "Miss Sullivan?"

Chloe glanced over at him and cringed. "Hold on, I'm still weighing my options here."

Lex let out a small chuckle at the absurdity of the thought. Just then her phone vibrated in her hand and she flipped it open, keeping her eyes on the window. Pete's voice was loud and clear on the other end. "Abort the mission, abort the mission."

Chloe sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "Pete, I think now would be a good time for you to shut up."

"Oh, he caught you huh?"

"Uhh- yeah, kinda." She rolled her eyes and closed the phone, slipping it back into her pocket.

"Mr. Ross knows of your abduction?" Lex raised a brow and watched as she fumbled over her words.

"Well, yeah, see we were in the corn field near Clark's and then all these bright lights were above us and Pete was just pointing but I guess I looked like a tastier specimen cuz next thing I knew I was being zapped up in their force field and when I woke up I was strapped to this table."

"A table?"

"Yeah, it was like an embalming table only it was floating in the air, it didn't have any legs on it and then this big green guy was beside me and he whipped out this thing, like I said, it was a wand, and he started to poke at me with it..." Chloe stopped when she realized how far she'd gone. Lex was silently shaking with laughter. Wondering how much more she would say, how much deeper she'd dig her hole.

"Poking at you?"

"Poking at me. But like I said, it wasn't a probe or anything, it was a wand. Pretty sure of it."

"And now you're here?"

"Weird huh?"

Lex just stared at her for a beat. Was she for real? She couldn't believe he would believe her. He shook his head for a second. When his gaze locked on hers again she fidgeted nervously. It was kind of cute. "What?" She asked incredulously. "You don't believe me?"

"Did you really expect me to?" Lex asked honestly. She thought about it for a second before answering.

"I thought it was a pretty good lie." Shrugging she moved to sit down on the edge of his bed. "I don't suppose I could just hide in your closet again and you could leave and pretend that you never saw me here?"

Lex laughed and looked down at her from where he stood. "I don't think so."

"Hmmmph." Chloe crossed her arms over her chest. "Not like I was doing anything bad."

"You broke into my house."

"Well, ye-ah, were you going to willingly let me in to snoop around?"

"No."

"Thought not."

Lex watched as she bit her lip gently. "What were you looking for?"

"Things."

Lex let his arms drop to his sides. "You were looking for *things* in my bedroom closet?"

He walked towards her and stood above her and the foot of his bed. "Maybe."

"You know what I think?" His hand went under her chin and tilted it back until she met his eyes.

Chloe gulped, swallowing the lump in her throat. "What?" She rasped out.

"I think you wanted to see my bedroom. And I think you wanted to experience first hand what goes on in it."

Chloe stared at him for a second before letting her own laughter consume her. "You think...think I..." her voice trailed off as her laughter overwhelmed her and tears started leaking from the corner of her eyes. "Wooooh, I think I should be going." She made for the door but was caught by the wrist and turned back to face him.

"If I find you on my property again without a written invitation from me and me alone, I won't let you off so easy. Consider this your warning, Miss Sullivan."

Chloe rolled her eyes and snatched her wrist away from him. "And what a warning it is." Her back turned to him and she stalked from the bedroom towards the exit. It wasn't until she had made it back to her car and was halfway home that the fire consuming her insides began to settled. Her libido was definitely working on overtime. And her panties were definitely wet.

TBC

lunaluthor
28th July 2003, 16:14
sorry that you are in a hospital bed :tease: but I'm selfish and thankfull 'cause this is a hell of a starter :yay: and hey I like funny stories so don't feel bad writing one

update update update :worship2: :yay: :worship2: :yay:

Blaire023
28th July 2003, 16:53
Chapter 2: The dirty deed

"What the HELL PETE!" Chloe stormed into her kitchen where Pete was drinking a cup of coffee. "How the hell did you lose him?"

"Look, I planted the bug on his coat at the Talon and then I came right back here and logged on." He turned his laptop to the computerized digitally enhanced blue print of the mansion. "He entered the front door, went into the office and then complete static." Chloe groaned and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Did you find anything?"

"No. Nothing." She sighed and ran her right hand through her hair pushing it back away from her face. "By the way, I was abducted and woke up in his closet."

Pete just stared at her for a beat not bothering to ask what the hell she was talking about. "Okay."

"And No, he didn't believe me." Chloe leaned back in her chair nudging off her shoes with her feet. "I was so close though, I just know it."

Lana came in the front door and ranted as she made her way through the hallway. "I swear to God if he doesn't make a move soon I'm going to go out of my fucking mind." Lana stopped when she saw Pete sitting at the table with Chloe. Pete grinned and leaned on one elbow.

"You know, you could always go on a date with me, maybe it would make him jealous." He offered.

Lana seemed to think about it for a second. "Maybe."

Chloe eyebrows were raised in amusement and thought. "Oooh, what's this?" Lana's eyes focused on the screen of the laptop. "Blue prints?"

"For the mansion." Chloe sighed and stood up, pushing herself away from the table.

"What's that flashing light?" Lana tapped a nail on the screen in front of Pete and Chloe moved to look over his shoulder.

"He's moving." Chloe growled low in her throat. "Just my fucking luck, what is his jacket possessed or something?"

"Bedroom?" Pete inquired as the blueprints flashed to the next floor plan, following the blip on the screen.

"Yeah, I think so. Let's see..." Chloe silently counted the amount of doors from the point on the stairway. "Yep, that's his room."

Lana looked between Chloe and Pete and then took in the way Chloe was dressed. Black turtleneck and jeans, not the usual Chloe-wear.

"Why are you dressed like that?" She asked not leaving the hint of suspicion out of her voice.

"I broke into Lex's place tonight to try and dig up some information. I took a wrong turn or something and ended up in his bedroom. Ultimately the man's room in a pleasure dome. It just reeked of sexual energy." Chloe let a delightful shiver crawl up her spine.

"You broke into Lex Luthor's mansion? Without being caught?" Lana's eyes were practically bugged out of her skull. "I can't believe you would stoop so low, Chloe."

Chloe's eyes darted to Pete hoping Lana would get the drift and lay some of the blame on him too, even though the whole thing was her idea. "Anyways, I was caught and it wasn't pretty."

"What'd he do?" Lana sank into the nearest chair and nibbled at her fingernail. "Did he bust a cap, or like, threaten your existence?"

Chloe paused for a moment, her eyes still on the screen of the blueprints and the room that the blip resumed blinking in. Her eyes slowly rose to meet Lana's. "Bust a cap?"

"You know, pull out a glock and open fire."

Pete exchanged glances with Chloe and they both smiled at Lana. "You're kidding right?" Pete asked. "You really think Lex owns a glock?"

Lana slumped her shoulders and looked at them as if they were stupid. "Hell-oooo, Lex Luthor. He has a whole freaking room of weapons and calls it the game room."

Chloe's eyes shot to hers from their resting place on the computer screen. "How do you know?"

"I've taken the tour." Lana replied as if it summed up everything with a slight shrug added on.

"Where's the game room?"

"Third floor, I think." Chloe looked down at Pete from where she hovered over his shoulder. Here eyes locked back on Lana's. "Do you know if he has any more offices?"

"Only at the Talon."

A sly grin crossed Chloe's features as she decided what her next step would be. "Anyone want some coffee?"

"Oh no, no you don't. The Talon's closed for the night."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but you are part owner right? Which means you have a key and can go in and out whenever you want. So let's say..."

"I'm not letting you into the Talon at midnight, Chloe."

Chloe grumbled something and then her eyes darted back to Lana's. Full of mischief. Lana muttered something and closed her eyes. "But what if you thought you left something on and were too tired to drive back to the Talon tonight. I would be an excellent roommate to save your business in case anything bad happened."

"I'm not giving you the key."

Chloe stood with her hands on her hips. "Pete. Grab her."

*~*

Chloe stood inside the Talon's doors. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, not wanting to turn on any lights in case anyone called about an intruder. She had locked the doors tightly behind her and quietly and carefully made her way to the backroom where Lex's office was. She moved carefully along the wall until she came to his door. She smiled in full as she turned the knob and the door opened immediately. Suddenly a hand covered her mouth from behind and she let out a muffled scream. Biting down hard as her elbow connected with that of her attacker behind her she screamed and ran to the front doors as the grip faltered on her. Fumbling for the right key she froze in shock when a strong hand and lean fingers grabbed her by the nape of her neck and forced her away from them. Her keys flew through the air and landed with a jangle underneath a table on the other side of the room.

"Well, Miss Sullivan." Lex's voice cut through the darkness and Chloe stilled in place. "We meet again."

Her groan nearly echoed as she covered her face and damned the powers that be.

TBC

vardaquareien
28th July 2003, 17:02
Originally posted by Blaire023@Jul 29 2003, 12:05 AM
"I think you wanted to see my bedroom. And I think you wanted to experience first hand what goes on in it."

hmm...I think that maybe it's Lex that wants to give her that experience!!! Poor Lex, she laughed at him!!!

Well I hope you recover quickly for your sake, but for ours the fact that you have too much time on your hands is a very good thing! Yay New Ficcy!!! :yay3:

This fic is a crack up so far! I loved Pete and his "Abort the mission, abort the mission." That had me :pclol:

Can't wait for more!!!

vardaquareien
28th July 2003, 17:08
:hehe: Excellent! I didn't have to wait for more!!! You've already posted your 2nd chapter and it was just as good as the first!

Can't wait to see how Chloe tries to talk her way out of this one!!!

hfce
28th July 2003, 18:31
Oh this is so good. I love it. :lol: Chloe has some explaining to do.

Blaire I hope you are ok and make a quick recovery. :blinkkiss:

Hope ;)

scifichick774
28th July 2003, 19:20
First of all, heard about the incident and I'm so glad you're - you know - ALIVE. Second, hilarious fic so far. Can't wait for more!
:wub:

Blaire023
28th July 2003, 21:11
Chapter 3: Dustin Hoffman

"Jesus, Lex!" Chloe's hand swatted out and the back of it connected with a hard chest. "You scared the living shit out of me!"

Lex stifled his laughter as he leaned against the edge of a nearby table. "Care to tell me why you feel the need to stalk me?"

"Stalk you? Puhlease!" Chloe snorted and then looked around her at the darkness of the room. "I didn't know you would be here." She added with a mumble. Lex watched her retreating backside as she got on her hands and knees and crawled under the table he was leaning against.

"Miss Sullivan." His harsh tone of voice made her wince when she stood up a few tables away with her keys in hand.

"Yeah?" the tiniest bit of innocence played at her.

"What were you doing here?"

Chloe sighed and pocketed the set of keys. She pushed up the sleeves of her black turtleneck and stopped a few feet beside Lex. "Lana thought maybe she had left something on and was afraid the place would burn down."

Lex just stared at her.

"Jesus, why can't I fucking lie to you?" She tossed a sugar packet at his head from the table behind her. "What is it about you that just makes me so non believable?"

Lex grinned as he caught the sugar packet in front of his face. "Maybe because you're conscience doesn't want you to lie to me." He took a few steps toward her, his eyes turned down to hers, her head tipped back gingerly to look up at him. The sparkle of hazel flickering in her gaze had him completely mesmerized. "So what do you think Chloe?" His hand raised and he brushed his fingertips down the side of her face. She shivered and felt her body cover in goosbumps. "No more lies?" His lips brushed against her forhead and then his eyes connected with hers again.

"No...more..." Chloe's voice broke as she felt one hand squeeze at her hip and the other fingers of his other hand slide into her pocket. "NO WAY IN HELL, LUTHOR!" Chloe yelled and stepped back from him, his hand caught and she dragged him as she turned and ran towards the back exit.

"CHLOE, STOP, MY HAND!" Lex balled his hand into a fist in her with the keys completely engulfed.

Chloe stopped and turned to him. Lex ripped his hand from her pocket and dropped the keys into his own. Chloe started to walk toward him, he backed away with each step. "I have to take those keys back to Lana." Chloe stated soundly.

"Lana can pick up the keys tomorrow morning."

"I don't think you understand, Lex." Chloe took a step toward him and he bumped into the counter. She stood between his legs and ran her hand up his chest to the top button of his shirt. "I need those keys." Her eyes glimmer and one hand played with the button while the other traveled further up and around the back of his head to the nape of his neck. She lowered his face down to hers and moaned when the skin to sking contact rushed her body. "Lana needs those keys."

Lex nodded and his hands worked expertly at her hips and then traveled around to her ass. She gasped as his hands cupped her rear and pulled her closer to him. Chloe mouth opened barely and a small pant was let out as she felt him start to rub against her. Her hand slid slowly down the front of his shirt and she licked her lips. In one swift move she grabbed the keys and bolted for the back exit. Her keds working overtime to keep her at a faster pace. She expected to hear footsteps behind her but didn't and decided she should slow down to a jog. Leaving her car at the Talon she made her way home, thankful when Lex's car didn't pass her.

*~*

Chloe stormed into the kitchen much as she had only a few hours prior. This time, it was well past midnight and there was no go-to man sitting at her table. Her go-to man was probably at home counting sheep. Or half naked Lana's by the way he had been oggling her roomie earlier that evening.

Chloe pitched the set of keys into the empty fishbowl. A small beep sounded and she looked over at the small remote attached to the keyring. "Shit." She leaned over the counter and smacked her head repeatedly on it. She had stolen the wrong set of keys. A tap at the back window in the kitchen interupted her actions as her head stopped halfway to its next reunion with the counter. Lex was waving to her from the other side. She held up the set of car keys and wiggled them at him before smiling brightly. Lex nodded and held up the keyring that she had meant to take in his hand. Chloe wondered if he knew he had a housekey on their and didn't exactly have to wait for her to open the door. Lex rolled his eyes and twirled the keyring around his finger. "Come on, Chloe." His voice taunted her through the thin pane of glass.

"Fine." She walked to the back window and opened it, he pushed past her and plopped down onto the couch. "Hey, make yourself at home."

"I doubt it." Lex replied snidely as his fingertips pressed into the cushion on the couch beside him.

Chloe stared at him, unblinking, unbelievingly. "Look you smartass, take your fucking keys and get out." She threw his car keys at her and he tossed her own back to her.

"Actually, I was hoping you'd invite me to stay for a coffee." Lex told her in all honestly. He wasn't surprised by the answer he got.

"Fuck off."

"I'd prefer to have a partner." Lex remarked and stood walking over to where she was, invading her personal space once again. "That's twice now, Miss Sullivan. If I find out what you're researching I'll pull the plug for sure." He turned and looked over her, reassessing his options. "I'll be seeing you around."

Chloe worried at her lower lip thinking of his words. Definitely good words. Definitely. And why did she all of a sudden sound like the rainman?

TBC...

hfce
28th July 2003, 21:42
Oh Blaire :lol: great more. :lol:

Hope :blinkkiss:

scifichick774
28th July 2003, 22:56
Hee hee hee. Sooo funny.

staysixkid
28th July 2003, 23:09
Holy Shit! This is unbelievably brilliant! Damn girl, this would have to be the funniest piece of fic I've read. Romantic Chlex is good. Smut Chlex...even better, but nothing beats the combine romance and smut banter of Chlex. They seem to fit better in Humour (liberally mixed with smut and romance). I hope to see more soon............and I truly hope you feel better. Once you get home, the days will seem less :wacko:

:biggrin:

"What'd he do?" Lana sank into the nearest chair and nibbled at her fingernail. "Did he bust a cap...

:lol: I haven't heard that in YEARS!

dsapiro
28th July 2003, 23:34
I got three chapters all at once! Thanks Blaire very funny. Be better soon!

bluemoongirl23
29th July 2003, 01:43
Fucking hilarious! I love it. Chloe trying to be all slick and Mission Impossible like is just wonderful. What is she reasearching? Also, I must say that I also said, Bust a cap aloud when Lana used the phrase. Then got scared when I scrolled down and saw that that was Chloe's response as well. More soon, please. I'll give you something shiney....

Blue

Tandy
29th July 2003, 06:06
Very funny! :biggrin: great job! I hope you'll be better soon!

Tandy

kidkarmina
29th July 2003, 06:18
I am very happy to hear that you are on your way to recovery, Blaire. That is definitely a good news :biggrin: ! Anyway, this fic is so hilarious :chlexsign1: ! You have definitely caught my attention and now, I am salivating for the next post which I hope would be soon :wub: .

mina murray
29th July 2003, 06:21
This fic is fucking hilarious!!
Mmh, I wonder what is Chloe really after.
Other than Lex, of course. :chlexsign1:

Val
29th July 2003, 07:42
Great fic Blaire! :lol:
More soon please! :biggrin:

Brittany
29th July 2003, 08:34
Your story is so cute, I especially liked the Chlex interaction at the talon. ;) If I had my hand in Lex's pocket, the last thing on my mind would be keys! Can't wait for more, which apparently won't be to long. Sorry your in the hospital, hope it's nothing too serious. :biggrin: Get well soon!

lunaluthor
29th July 2003, 12:59
oh my god the updates are coming and they are so excellent full of banter and fun and smut love it grave it need it :yay: :yay: :yay:

update update update hail to the queen of Chlexiness :worship2: :worship2:

sabby
29th July 2003, 14:45
*snickers* yeah definitely a good story. Definitely. *g* Now what the hell is Chloe trying to dig up anyway? I'm sure if she'd just ask Lex very nicely...nah not really but anyway, great fic, baby. Now gimme the next chap as soon as you can.

hugs,
Sabby

vardaquareien
29th July 2003, 15:32
Ok so I'm assuming this fic's AU and Chloe's not human coz as we all know there is no way a human female could be in Lex Luthor's arms, with his hands grabbing her arse and have the clarity of mind to snatch a set of keys and run! Now that is some superhuman will-power and self-control!!! :biggrin:

This fic is hilarious! :hehe: I luv the way they keep trying to distract each other with close physical contact! They want each other sooo badly!!!

Want more!!!

Blaire023
29th July 2003, 20:31
Chapter 4: Hostage

The next day Chloe walked into the Torch office. The surprise on her face evident as she noticed another body currently filling her chair. Lex swivelled around to face her. "Miss Sullivan."

Chloe rolled her eyes and dropped her bag to the floor. "What do you want?"

Lex's smirk was much more prominent from this close up. "Well Sullivan, I thought perhaps I would give you one last chance to tell me what you were doing not only in my bedroom closet, but also in my office at the Talon."

Chloe placed her hands on her hips and stared him down. "It's really none of your business."

Lex's brow shot skyward. "What do you mean it's not my business. You broke into my home, do you realize that I can press charges?"

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean you will. You're too curious as to what I was doing in there. And besides, I don't look good in orange." She grinned and walked up beside her chair he was currently occupying. "So, are you going to press charges against me? Give me the full handcuff and backseat treatment?"

Lex pushed back from the desk and stood staring down at her. "Mark my words, Sullivan, if I ever get you in handcuffs or in the backseat of a car, it will be for my own personal reasons."

Chloe watched as he turned and left the office. She let out a long breath and grabbed a folder, waving it in front of her, trying to cool herself down. "Jesus."

*~*

That night Chloe sat across from Pete at her kitchen table, once again. "Okay, this is the last time I'm going in there. There was a meeting in Metropolis that he had to go to, my dad accompanied him. Look," Chloe pointed to the open laptop focused on the digital blueprints of the mansion. "I'm going in this side door, I'll make my way to his office and I'll search his mail and easy stuff like that. The way I figure it, we have all night. He's not going to drive 3 hours back home just to get a good night's sleep. If I say the code word I want you to call the police and tell them there was a break in at the Luthor Estate. Got it?"

Pete mock saluted her and attached the ear and mouthpiece to his head. "Hold on, what the code word again?"

Chloe looked thoughtful for a moment before hitting him upside the back of his head. "Code red, dumbass."

"Okay, okay, no need to get hostile." Pete held up his hands in surrender mode.

"Okay, wish me luck." Chloe put the earpiece in her ear and hooked the mic on her shirt. "Testing."

"Roger that, Chloster."

"Chloster?"

"I thought we could have code names."

"And all I got was Chloster? What's that make you? The Peteinator?"

"I wanna be Rambo."

"Rambo?"

"Yeah and you can be uhhh... Rocky?"

"Or I could be Chloe."

"That's so boring."

"Fine call me whatever you want, just not Rocky." Chloe turned and exited the kitchen. "Hey Rambo, you there?" She turned the key in the ignition.

"Yeah, I'm here Wondergirl."

"You'll pay for that when I get back." She put the gear into drive and took off in the direction of the mansion.

Lex sat studiously in the library, waiting for Chloe to show. He flipped idly through the pages in one of his favorite books. The motion detectors in the hallways of the mansion sprang to life as she passed one in a corridor. He watched as the blonde poked her head into the rooms, one after another. A sly smile came over his face. He watched as she climbed the stairs and entered his office. She sat behind his desk and went to work on his computer. He couldn't help but notice how natural she appeared to look in the room. Almost as if she belonged right there, sitting at his desk. She carefully removed a disk from her shoulder bag and popped it into the A drive. Lex narrowed his eyes as she tapped her fingernails on the mouse as she waited for the files to download. He had a feeling she may have found what she was looking for.

With a flip of a switch he engaged the alarm. If she wasn't careful enough on her way out she would trip the system and it would alert him to come after her.

Chloe tapped her fingers waiting impatiently for the file to download. She wasn't sure what she had been looking for. She had heard rumors and speculation that Lex Corp and Wayne Industries had had some type of an agreement to overthrow LuthorCorp. And this file seemed to be the contract for a buyout. For a split second she wondered why someone as smart as Lex Luthor would leave such a file unguarded. And then she had had a fleeting moment of indecision of whether or not she should lift the file. Thinking back on the last two days she mumbled some unintelligible words and inserted the disk to copy it. Her head shot up from the monitor when she heard a clicking sound right outside the door.

Lex, tired of waiting, had decided to go down and surprise his unwelcomed guest. Leaving his monitors behind, he made his way down the dimly lit hallways, hands in his pockets as he approached the door to his study. As his left hand reached for the doorknob he was grabbed by the back of his shirt and the cold metal of a gun was pressed into the nape of his neck.

Chloe charged her taser, thankful she had friends in high places. Carefully she walked to the door, inching along the wall. Pete's voice came clear through the earpiece. "Shit, Chlo, can you hear me?"

Chloe gritted her teeth and with her free hand brought the collar of her vneck shirt close to her mouth to whisper into the mouthpiece. "Yes, Rambo, I hear you."

"Don't get snooty with me wondergirl, do you want to know what I just saw or not?"

"Yes, fine, tell me."

"Okay Miss attitude. I have camera feed. It looks like someone enabled the security cameras and poof there you are. Look over to your left and wave."

Chloe rolled her eyes. "What else?" She hissed out.

"There are two people in the hallway. One's Lex and he's being held at gunpoint by another figure; tall, dark. The camera's on them at a weird angle though.

"What are they doing?"

"Just standing there, I think our mystery man's waiting for you to exit the room."

Chloe bit at her bottom lip and over and outted. She needed a distraction. Thinking for a moment she cursed low in her throat and began to unbutton her jeans, stripping out of her pants first and then her shirt. Maybe if she walked out in her underwear she could buy some time. Why did all of her thoughts of Lex involve her in her underwear? She shook her head to clear it and decided against putting back on her clothes. Hell, if this worked she was going to invest in Victoria's Secret. Her red lace push up bra created ample cleavage and her matching panties did nothing to hide skin. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material as was her southern more body parts. She heard a low wolf whistle come through the earpiece before she ripped it off and threw it on top of her clothes. With one hand poised on the doorknob she lifted her other hand and raised her middle finger in the direction of the camera.

"Lex, honey, is that you?" She slowly creaked the door open. "I've been waitiing for you all day, baby." She stepped into the hallway and heard a sharp intake of breath. She turned to her left and shut the door, revealing Lex with the gun poised to his head. "Oh, my god." Her right hand covered her mouth and the only thing she saw on Lex's face were the way his eyes were glued to her figure, drinking her in with a sweeping gaze. "What's going on?" Her hand dropped from her mouth as she walked closer to Lex.

"Kiss your boyfriend goodbye, Miss Sullivan. Because he'll be dead before you get a chance for anything else you may have planned."

Chloe thought about this for a minute. She could kiss him. I mean she was practically being ordered to kiss him, right? And who the hell wouldn't kiss him if told to at gunpoint? God he was hot under pressure. Chloe stepped in front of Lex and ran her hands up his chest. Lex's eyes darted down but didn't settle on any part of her body. Again he glanced down as if trying to tell her something. Chloe closed the space between them, getting the picture and pressed her body against his, she rose up onto her toes and caught his lips with hers, gently easing them open. The longer the kiss lasted the more time she could have to stall. Or the more time she could spend with Lex's tongue in her mouth. Or the more dirty thoughts she could have of the bald billionaire using his tongue on other places. Or the more she could spend getting herself all worked up thinking thoughts like that. As the kiss deepened she ran her hands down his chest to his waist and slowly pulled his shirt up to run her hands along the waist of his pants. The warm gun pressed into her palm and she extracted it slowly from his waist. Pulling her hands back she couldn't resist letting her fingertips skim the smooth skin of his abs. His muscles twitched from her touch.

Lex was drunk. He hadn't had anything to drink. But he was so wasted. Her hands on him, her scantily clad body pressed up against his, he could feel her nipples press into his chest through the silk of his shirt. And her tongue diligently rocked against his, expressing that Chloe was no girl. Chloe was a fucking wet dream. He was pretty sure any minute now he would prove that by prematurely ejaculating just by her fingertips playing across his abs. If she wasn't holding a gun, he would have pulled her close to him to reveal just how aroused he was.

Chapter 5: Making an ally

Chloe grabbed Lex by the front of his shirt with her free hand as she pulled away from the kiss and pushed him aside as she open fired into the man in front of her before he had time to react. The mystery man fell to the floor in a heap of person. Lex stared at her and the at the man she had just shot at close range, emptying the whole round of bullets into his chest. "Jesus, Chloe." He knelt down beside the man and put two finger to his neck to feel for a pulse. "You killed him."

Chloe tossed the gun to the ground. "Good." She went back into the study and grabbed her clothes and then made her way back to the computer and snatched the disk shoving it into her bag. When she looked up from her place behind the computer Lex was standing in the doorway watching her. "Are you going to call the police?"

Lex shook his head, the wallet of the man holding the gun on him flipped open in his hand. "He worked for my father."

Chloe shrugged and dropped her bag on his desk, pulling on her jeans and then her shirt before stepping into her shoes. Lex watched her carefully. "I think we should talk."

"About what?" her eyes challenged him to dare say anything about her underwear or the kiss they shared.

"You just shot a man five times at close range, don't you feel any remorse?" Lex questioned as he drew nearer to her, tossing the wallet onto the glass desktop.

"Not really." Chloe shrugged again and put her earpiece back in and shoved the taser into her purse. "I mean, it was him or you, and well, I didn't exactly like the outcome of the second option."

"What about the kiss?"

Chloe closed her eyes for a second. "What kiss?" She opened them and redirected her eyes to land on anything but him.

"You know what kiss."

"Actually I don't."

"Maybe I should refresh your memory."

"Maybe you shouldn't." She stepped around him and made her way for the door. "Anything else?"

"What's on the disk?" Lex leaned with his back to the desk facing her as she shifted from one foot to the other in the doorway. "Why were you in my office?"

"Call me curious." She turned to leave and Lex commented behind her.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Chloe."

Chloe called out behind her as she made her way down the hall, "Yes, Lex, but the cat died knowing!"

Lex shook his head with a broad grin playing at his lips. Chloe Sullivan was definitely a handful. He picked up the phone off his desk and called his clean up crew to take care of his father's lackey. She had broken and entered, stolen information from his computer, and killed a man in front of him. Was there anything Chloe Sullivan wasn't capable of.

Halfway back to her house Chloe pulled over to the side of the road. She lunged toward the guardrail and hurled. "Pete?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"You're being quiet."

"You killed a man, Chloe."

Chloe shuddered and blinked the tears back. "I'm coming home."

The next day Chloe stayed home from school. She lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. She had come home last night, stripped out of her clothes and washed the blood off her body in a scalding shower. Pete lay in bed with her, staring at the stars glued to her ceiling, the drapes closed, the blinds down. The stars still held a certain glow to them.

"You okay?"

Her fingers laced with his as she sighed and rested her head against his shoulder. "I don't know, I've never killed anyone before. How's it supposed to feel?"

"Numb." Lex answered as he stood in the doorway to her room watching the two friends relax on her bed. Pete sat straight up and Chloe didn't even bother. "Just stopped by to see how you were." He moved further into the room. Chloe's eyes stayed glued to the ceiling.

"How'd you get in here?" Pete questioned as he got off the bed and stood between Lex and Chloe.

"The same way Chloe got into my place. The door was unlocked."

Pete looked back at Chloe and she flicked her wrist waving him away. "I'll be fine."

Pete nodded and moved around Lex. "I'm going to go to school."

Chloe looked over at him. "Bring me my homework?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, Rambo." Pete winked at her comment and left the room. A few seconds later they heard his car turn over and rumble down the street.

"Sure you're okay?" Lex asked as Chloe scooted over on the bed to where Pete had been laying. She pat the empty spot besider her and Lex complied, laying down in the spot she had vacated.

"I'm not sure."

"Understandable." Lex watched the stars above them, Chloe's voice was cracked when she tried to speak the next time.

"What happened to him?"

"I had my people take care of it."

Chloe shivered and pulled a blanket up over her. "I didn't think, I just fired."

"You saved my life."

Chloe turned her head to look at him. "I did, didn't I?"

Lex lifted one corner of his mouth, "Yes, you did."

"Cool." Her half attempt of a reply came out with not much enthusiasm.

"Very cool."

"James Bond Cool?"

"Definitely."

Chloe nodded in agreement. "What'd you really want to talk about?"

"My father ordered a man to try to kill me."

"Uh huh."

"I want you to help me get to him first."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not very comfortable knowing that there are people out there waiting to kill me."

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, I'll help you."

"Thanks."

"Yep."

"Now, about that kiss."

"Don't even go there, Luthor."

TBC....

JadeKitten
29th July 2003, 21:00
Awesome story, very unique and funny. Totally shocking when Chloe killed that lackey. Can't wait for an another update! :chlexsign3:

~Crystal

hfce
29th July 2003, 21:04
Blaire I hope you are feeling better . I love this update wow chloe killing a guy to save him. :ohmy: nice work.

Hope ;)

sabby
29th July 2003, 21:10
Heh, that's really one of your most extraordinary stories. I loved the whole scene in the hallway, including the way Chloe reacted to shooting the guy later. Come on, gimme another update! I want to see how they work things out *g*

hugs.
Sabby

vardaquareien
29th July 2003, 21:14
Wow....that was...wow!!! It had everything, scantily clad bodies getting friendly, murder, intrigue, grief, consolling, banter and a Chlexy plan to go into truthseeker mode.

Gotta say I'm loving the frequent updating, but I still can't get enough!

staysixkid
29th July 2003, 21:24
damn it! Yes, you are going to talk about that kiss! :ohmy: You must give us more!!!!! Please! :worship2:

who?
29th July 2003, 21:24
I love this fic..it's so funny :biggrin: ...update soon please

scifichick774
29th July 2003, 23:08
The kiss...*phew*...hot! Love this fic. Can't wait for more.

bluemoongirl23
29th July 2003, 23:35
Damn sugar! Hot and funny, what an excellent combo. So, we'll have the Peteinator from this fic and the Gabeinator team up, they'd be unstoppable. And, have I mentioned the intensity of the kiss? Great stuff. And, go Chloe for doing what had to be done.

Blue

Susan S
29th July 2003, 23:51
Great story. I loved Chloe's thoughts on "having" to kiss Lex. Can't wait to see what the two of them can get into.

Susan S

shailafter
30th July 2003, 00:55
:yay: sizzle

Val
30th July 2003, 07:40
More more more!
Great fic but Chloe needs to get her head checked! Like honestly "Dont even go there Luthor!" hehehe. I knwo its Chlex and shes supossed to resist and all but..... :tongue:

kidkarmina
30th July 2003, 08:18
I know you've just updated but you got me addicted so............I want more :chlexsign2: !! Luvin' it :yay: big time (including saving Luthor's ass and the kiss comment) :wub: ! WANT....MORE....NOW... :biggrin: !!!!

Brittany
30th July 2003, 08:18
Great chapter, loved the kiss it was very hot! So, now that chloe and lex are in bed together, how about making chloe strip down to her underwear again! :smut: Waiting for more!

dsapiro
30th July 2003, 08:49
:yay: :worship2: Great job. More soon!

Blaire023
30th July 2003, 15:41
down girls. no smut in this story!

Chapter 6: All shiny and new

Chloe woke up with her head propped against the steady rise and fall of a hard chest. Her hand rest beside her face and she shifted, her hand dragging along a row of buttons and silk material until reaching a belt buckle. She gasped and pulled her hand away as if suddenly scalded by his body. Sitting up in bed she stared down at the still figure that was Lex Luthor. His head lay upon the pillow, his shoes covering his feet resting on the bed. Chloe stood up at the foot of her bed and pulled his shoes off, one and then the other. It was close to midnight, she had slept the whole day away with Lex Luthor right beside her. She thought for a moment while staring down at him. If he was here, she could go to the mansion and do some more snooping.

A reminder of what happened last time she went snooping crossed her mind and she made a sour face, deciding instead to retire to the kitchen and make some coffee.

Lex woke to a strange scent claiming his senses. It smelled of citrus, fruit? No. He inhaled deeply and opened his eyes to find his head resting against a pillow that was not his. The vibrant pattern tipping him off almost immediately. It was then that he was struck with the thought that he had fallen asleep beside Chloe. His hand reached out and patted the empty bed beside him. Sitting up, his senses sharply cued him in. He heard the faint tapping of keys in the distance and the soft snoring coming from the room beside the one he was in.

Chloe was at the kitchen table, her legs pulled up under her, her tank top and silk pajama pants comforting her along with her steaming cup of joe. Gabe sat across from his daughter watching her expertly type away. He merely raised an interested brow when Lex appeared at the kitchen counter, his eyes focused on Chloe and her movements.

"Lex." Gabe nodded with the mention of his name and Chloe's eyes darted from one male to another.

"What time is it?" Lex asked as he mentally slapped himself for falling asleep in the bed of his best employee's daughter.

"A little after 1 am." Chloe read the time off her laptop and continued to work.

"So I take it Lana's the snorer?"

Gabe chuckled and waved a hand dismissively. "That's nothing, you should hear her when she dreams about Clark." Chloe blushed furiously at Gabe's comment, keeping her eyes down and locked on the monitor in front of her.

"Lana and Clark huh?" Lex asked nonchalantly, it didn't really surprise him.

Gabe yawned and stood. "I keep telling her to just talk to him, if they wait any longer they'll be too bitter to even consider having a relationship."

As far as Lex knew, Lana wasn't the only one interested in Clark Kent. Chloe had been known to leave her gaze locked on him once or twice. She never looked at him that way. It brought a steady grim line to his lips as he kept from frowning. "They'd be a boring couple, anyway."

Gabe looked over at his daughter. "How do you figure?"

"Have you ever heard her dreams? Heard her talk in her sleep?" She faked her way into Lana's voice, "'Oh, Clark, a little to the left, oooh baby ooooh yeah.'" Gabe laughed heartily at the monotone she kept in her voice.

"You're a nut." Gabe leaned down and dropped a kiss to his daughter's forehead. he then turned to Lex who immediately held his hands out in front of him. "I'm not going to kiss you Lex."

Lex chuckled and Chloe snorted. Gabe shook his head and held out his hand. Lex took it and they shook hard once. "Don't keep her up too late." Lex nodded and moved to sit in Gabe's vacated seat. "And I don't want to hear a replay of that imitation of Lana talking in her sleep." Chloe choked on her coffee and shot her dad a wry look. "What?!" He asked incredulously before disappearing up the stairs.

"You two are close huh?"

Chloe nodded. "We're all we have."

"What about Lana?" Lex questioned.

"What about her? She drives me fucking crazy. Have you ever seen her up close first thing in the morning?"

lex shook his head no, and he never planned to.

"She wakes up wearing pink, I swear to you! The girl is like the pretty pink princess. And she looks good when she wakes up. She doesn't ever oversleep and she can take five minute showers."

Lex just watched her ramble, her hands flying about her emphasizing her words. "Me on the other hand, I wake up looking like shit and even after I take a half hour long shower I come out looking like I just woke up. I oversleep every single morning and I can barely make it down the stairs unless I know there's coffee waiting for me on the other side. I swear, if I had the money you have, I'd check into getting an IV to direct coffee straight to my veins. Not to mention half the time I don't match. And people think it's just my eclectic city girl style. Puhlease, I just wake up and throw something on, if it doesn't match, oh well, if it does, I try not to notice."

"And you never wear pink."

"I did once." Chloe looked back down at her laptop. "The night of the tornado when Clark left me at the dance to go find Lana. I had a pink dress. Maybe I just thought that if I could channel a little bit of Smallville's pretty princess that he might notice me."

"And?"

"He didn't."

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Lex leaned over and closed the space in between them, his lips surged into hers and parted them with a skill. Chloe gasped and invited his tongue to dance with hers. Lex stayed connected with her, he cupped her face and stood with her, their lips and tongues dueling wildly. Wanting to do what he hadn't done earlier he cupped her ass and pulled her against him. Chloe moaned into his mouth and hooked a leg over his hip bone. Lex grinded against her, pushing her to lean against the kitchen table.

Gabe stood glued to the floor, his mouth dropped open as he watched his daughter return the passionate kiss Lex threw at her. He was about to clear his throat to alert them of his presence when he realized that she was of age. She was of age, and there wasn't that much of an age difference. And from what he could see of the two, it appeared as though Lex actually liked her. As Lex propped Chloe up against the edge of the kitchen table Gabe mentally noted to eat at the other end of it tommorow or until he could find the Clorox.

TBC

hfce
30th July 2003, 16:14
:lol: I love this chapter. Good job :clap:

asharnanae
30th July 2003, 16:36
:biggrin: Heh heh, this story just gets better and better. loved the update, you make me sooo happy!!

I just wish I could overcome the writers block and pay back the favour!! more sooooon please. :chlexsign1:

sabby
30th July 2003, 17:34
*smiles* I like thate Gabe is so considerate in this story, he just takes it in stride that his boss is about to fuck his daughter on his kitchentable. Tho, he probably didn't think about it like that, or he would have had a heart attack. Now bring on the smut baby, you know you want to *g*

hugs,
Sabby

Blaire023
30th July 2003, 18:56
Chapter 7: i can go as far as an r rating will allow

Lex leaned her back until the backs of her legs hit the edge of the table. With an outstretched arm she swiped her things off of the tabletop and lay down, wrapping her legs around Lex and drawing him closer to her. Lex ran his hands over the smooth skin of her stomach, his fingers played in circles around her navel and then moved to stroke up and down her sides. Chloe's legs were used as leverage to continue bringing her hips to his as she grind against him.

Gabe decided he had seen enough and turned around, quietly walking back up the stairs. He'd talk with his daughter in the morning. He make her specify exactly what kind of relationship she had with his boss.

Lex closed his eyes and gripped her hips as her hand reached out and started to undo his belt. "Chloe." His voice rasped out.

"What?" She frantically pulled at the belt, trying to free it from the belt loops.

"Stop for a second." With a groan Chloe lets her hands drop to her sides on the table.

"What is it?"

"I just think we should move this somewhere a bit more discreet."

Chloe nodded and he pulled her up to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist securely and his arms wrapped around her, carrying her up the stairs to her bedroom.

Chloe woke up a few hours later, sheets tangled around her naked body and warm breath shallowly caressing her neck. A smile flittered over her face as she remembered the early morning and the wonderful things Lex had done to her. She rolled over to look at him, his lips parted slightly to allow his breathing to remain quiet. His eyes fluttered about under his eyelids. His arm draped over her sheet clad torso. It was then, while she watched him sleep and became completely aroused by such a simple act, that she realized she had gotten far too deep in over her head. A knock on her bedroom door broke her of her thoughts. Lex continued to sleep as Chloe called out a "Come in."

Lana peeked her head in and started to talk. When she saw the man wrapped in Chloe's sheets, snuggled up against her roomie, she froze. Her mouth dropped and Chloe attempted and nearly failed to hide the blush spreading over her body. "What is it?"

"Does you dad...I mean...does Gabe know about...you...two?" Lana gulped between each pause.

Chloe shrugged which caused the sheet to slip down a little, Lex's arm tightened over her and pulled her to him. She sighed as his breath on the back of her neck became quicker and his growing arousal pressed into her backside. "I don't know. I mean he knows Lex stayed the night. His car's in the driveway."

Lana nodded vacantly. "Are you going to school today?"

"What time is it?" Chloe looked over at her clock, she had plenty of time, almost an hour before she had to leave the house. Lana looked like she had rolled out of bed in complete pink garb and mascara. Flawless skin, flawless hair, but Chloe had one thing that miss pretty pink princess didn't. She had a naked Lex in her bed. And she would take that over any of the crap Lana had naturally in her.

"Mmmm..." Lex moaned against her ear and Chloe closed her eyes softly.
"Is that all you wanted?" She quickly asked Lana. Lana simply nodded. "Mind locking the door behind you?" Chloe raised Lex's hand to her mouth and peppered his palm with kisses. Lana retreated from the room, backing up towards the door. She flicked the lock and pulled the door shut. Lana stood out in the hallway, utter shock registered on her face. She listened carefully for the twilight zone music but it never came. The only thing that she heard from standing in the silence was her own heartbeat and lips smacking against eachother. She thought with a frown on her face, about Clark. Chloe liked Clark, didn't she? She was a little more than confused. Wait until Clark heard about this.

Lex panted Chloe's name as she worked her magic on him. Every part of his body spent and relaxed in recovery. "You're incredible." He kissed her forehead gently.

"I know." She quipped smugly causing him to laugh, his chest vibrating against hers as she lay sprawled out on top of him. "Eventually my dad's going to ask what the hell's going on between us."

"And what is that exactly?" Lex asked while brushing her sweaty hair away from her face.

"I was hoping you could tell me."

"Hmmmm, no, I think you should tell me."

Chloe rubbed her cheek against his smooth chest. She revelled in the silky skin beneath her own and the way his muscles twitched in agony or in excitement beneath her palms. "i don't think i want to label it." her reply was the truth. She was afraid to label what they had. If it was just physical, then how long would it be before they tired of eachother. If it was physical and mental how would they even go about being in a serious relationship. She was 17, he was 22. She didn't see it working in the long run. Her skepticism biting her in the ass.

"Mmmmmm, k." Lex moaned and brought her face to his, planting soft kisses along her lips and then seizing her in a passionate embrace before rolling them over and her supporting his weight. "I think I'd like to take you out to dinner sometime."

Chloe grinned and gazed longingly into his eyes. "I'd like that."

"For a second there I thought you were going to argue with me."

"For a second there I was."

"Thought so."

"Well if you know me so well, tell me what I'm thinking right now." Chloe challenged him.

"You're thinking that this time you want to do it in the shower." He leaned down and nipped at her neck playfully. Sex before this had always meant business. Before that, back in his wilder days it was a casual experience that he was unaware of it happening by the time he woke up. With Chloe it was addictive. Sex with Chloe was something he didn't want to dwell on because it just felt so right. Her body pressed against his, his member enveloped by her hot wet heat. Chloe felt him growing hard against the inside of her thigh.

"Insatiable." She muttered and Lex laughed before kissing her soundly.

"So how about that shower?"

"How about school?"

"School?" lex's eyebrows screwed up together as he tried to remember why she'd need to go to school. 'Dumbass, she's in highschool.' He groaned and rolled off of her to one side.

Chloe winced and stood up, she dressed quietly. "So you remembered how old I am?"

Lex rolled to his side and propped his head in his hand as he leaned on his elbow. "Why are you still in school again?"

Chloe laughed and shook her head, rubbing some gel into her hands and running her hands through her hair. "Because, Lex, I'm only 17."

"Oh, yeah." he feigned surprise. "Could have fooled me last night." He growled and stood from the bed, the sheet dropped to the floor and Chloe's eyes were immediately drawn to a part of his body she wanted inside her.

"You're playing dirty, Luthor."

"That's the only way to play, Sullivan." Lex wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, brushing his lips across hers. "So you think your neighbors have a good idea that you had a late night visitor?"

Chloe smiled and rested her forhead against his chest. "Probably, but I don't care."

"Good."

"I've got to get to school."

Lex nodded and kissed her once more before letting her go.

"Just lock up behind you, okay?" Lex nodded again and watched her walk out of her room with her bag slung over her shoulder. Shit, that disk was in there and he didn't know what she had found on his computer.

TBC...

asharnanae
30th July 2003, 19:09
:applause:

Great update!! prissy lana running off to tel clark! ugh, get a life lana! :tease:

more soon!! :biggrin:

kmdaugherty2821
30th July 2003, 19:53
:yay: Great chapter... dying to know what will happen next...and to hear about the look on clarks face! Thanks for updating

hfce
30th July 2003, 21:09
Chloe is a bold little tigeress . Doing it with Lex while her father is in the house :ohmy: . More please... ;)

Hope

dsapiro
30th July 2003, 21:33
Great chapter. My feedback sucks, I know, but update soon anyway.

scifichick774
30th July 2003, 23:09
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I just love this fic. Hope Chloe doesn't end up thinking that he's sleeping with her just because of the disc...

bluemoongirl23
30th July 2003, 23:57
So, I get it, Lana is the supervillian in this one, right? Cause, the only possible way that she can wake up perfect is if she is the spawn of Satan. Gabe is the most understanding father *ever*.

Blue

Susan S
31st July 2003, 01:07
That was great! I love Gabe and his thoughts. The bit with Lana was very nicely done, I could see her standing there all confused. Can't wait for the next update.

Susan S

Tandy
31st July 2003, 03:55
:worship2: Great update!

:tease: Lana! She really sucks!
More soon Please! :wub:
Tandy

Val
31st July 2003, 03:57
More more more!
And I'd also change anything Lana has for a naked Lex on my bed! :devil:

Brittany
31st July 2003, 06:39
I love it, so hot, I really want the next chapter soon. I'm also in complete agreement w/Val, I want him in my bed 24/7! :devil: Please I need more, I'm also insatiable like Lex! ;)

sabby
31st July 2003, 15:52
since you were so kind to read this chap out loud for me *g* I totally forgot to review, my bad *ducks head in shame* You know I love it and that I was a little sad that it's only R rating, but anyway, that's what we have keep em coming for. Now I can't wait to see how Lex will get that disk and find out what Chloe is looking for *g* This should be fun.

hugs,
Sabby

drina
31st July 2003, 17:33
Just read up till chapter 2 so far but I like it very much. Will continue reading when I have time. Now have to go read up on financial matters for my written test tomorrow.

A-u-r-o-r-a
31st July 2003, 18:34
Blaire this is too great!!! Humour is now my favourite section ^_^ keep it up!

L'infini
31st July 2003, 22:02
That was just too cute. A lovely happy chappy, just what the doctor ordered. Umm, updates? ;)

lunaluthor
2nd August 2003, 19:56
I adore this story it is funny and sweet and lightly smutty and gabe is really cool
more more more :yay: :ohmy: :yay:

argentlife
4th August 2003, 00:14
Oh God, I'm falling of the chair, but then again I can always say that I was happy when I was injured.

This fic caused me to smile all through it. Can't wait for you to continue it.

Lisa

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 06:08
Chapter 8: Napkins a flamin

Chloe threw open the front door of her house. "HONEY! I'M HO-OME" She grinned wildly at the fact that no one answered. She was all alone. She dropped her bag by the door, not noticing the small disk slipping from it and slipping underneath the small endtable there. She plastered a light grin on her face as she walked into the kitchen and the table came into view. "I love you, table." She patted it lovingly and moved on to the coffee maker.

"Don't be jealous, I love you too coffee maker."

"What about me?" Chloe whipped her head around and nearly lost her balance as Lex leaned against the counter. She arched a brow upwards at him.

"Veddy sneaky, Mr. Luthor." She couldn't hold back the burst of laughter that left her throat when he pushed himself away from the counter and grabbed her hips, pulling her to him. "Down boy, Clark will be here soon." Lex grinned mischieviously. "Oh, no you don't." Lex's grin turned into a full blown smile and he cupped her ass and hefted her up to him, she shrieked in delight and wrapped her limbs around him. Her head flung back as she beamed a gorgeous smile and he couldn't help but smile right back.

"So, cupcake." Lex grinned as she scowled playfully at him. "How was your day at school?"

Chloe cringed and hid her head on his shoulder. "You totally just sounded like my dad."

Lex laughed and tightened his hold on her. "It was the cupcake thing, wasn't it?"

Chloe looked thoughtful for a moment before half shrugging and half laughing. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to come up with a different name then." He pressed his lips to stop her protest and heard a soft whisper behind them.

"I told you so." Lana whispered to Clark and slapped his chest with the back of her hand. "And you thought I was hallucinating."

"It's just...wow...what the hell..." Clark's mind tried to process the information just given and shook his head trying to gather all his thoughts in one place.

Lex looked at Chloe, her smile and roll of her eyes told him she obviously didn't care and he arched a playful brow at her. "I told you, I can't even believe that you thought I was mistaken. When I said Lex was in Chloe's bed, I meant just that." Chloe wiggled to get out of Lex's arms, he reluctantly let her slide down his body until her feet reached the floor. For a second there he wished Chloe were shorter so it would have taken longer. Then he decided that she was actually pretty short and that being vertically challenged wasn't an easy handicap to live with. Why was he thinking about Chloe knocking off two or three feet of her height when him and Chloe were supposed to be having a staredown with Lana and Clark?

Lex draped an arm over Chloe's shoulder and she looked up at him. "We just slept together, it was nothing, really."

Clark stared, unable to blink and the napkins in the napkin holder spontaneously combusted. Chloe jumped back and grabbed a glass, filled it with water and threw it at the fire. "What the fuck?" Lex was eyeing Clark suspiciously and Clark closed his eyes breifly.

He stopped hisself as his mouth opened to apologize. "Well that was weird." He looked up at Lex as if waiting for him to agree. Lex tightened his arm around Chloe as if to protect her from the freak of nature that was Clark Kent. 'Oh, if only he knew.' Clark inwardly shuddered and smiled as genuinely as possible. "So, you two are an item." Lana's arms were crossed over her chest and Lex's smirk was smugger than usual at Clark's comment.

"Yes, we are."

Clark shrugged, "Cool."

Lana turned and shoved Clark in the arm. "WHAT? COOL? THEY FUCKED LAST NIGHT!"

Clark's eyebrows rose together. "Oh." He wasn't sure what kind of visual he had of his two friends together but it wasn't that. Lex's eyes narrowed as Clark's eyes ran over Chloe's figure. He cleared his throat to avert Clark's eyes. Clark's eyes met Lex's and he suddenly turned to Lana. "You know, it really isn't any of our business who sleeps with who."

Chloe still stood staring at the charred steamy pile of napkins. "Hello? Did anyone even see that? The napkins fucking combusted."

Lex grinned at her one track mind, possible story, which reminded him, he needed that disk.

"Wow, full house?" Gabe walked into the kitchen and kissed Chloe on the top of her head. Leaning over he whispered into her ear, "We need to talk." Chloe nipped at her bottom lip and nodded. The only word Lex had heard was 'talk' and decided that wouldn't be a good thing. "So, what's the hot topic?"

All four turned to look at Gabe. He stopped where he was and stared back at them. "What?"

"Did you notice anything when you left for work this morning?" Lana stood with her weight on one foot.

"Uhh, nothing out of the ordinary, why?" Gabe placed the orange juice container he was holding on the counter, avoiding the table at all costs.

"Lex stayed the night last night." Chloe rolled her eyes at the way she could only guess Lana blowing it out of proportion. Okay, so what they had done wasn't exactly left to be described as any type of proportion, but she didn't really want her dad to be let in on all the details.

"Oh, that, well, yeah, I kinda figured." Gabe smiled and shook his head once before taking a swig out of the carton. He was the only one that drank orange juice so he hadn't felt compelled to search for a clean glass. Upon seeing Lana's glowering stare he sighed. "It's just that I was up with them at 1 this morning, so yeah, I took a wild stab at it this morning when I walked past his car on the way to mine." Clark stared in shock at him. "What? You and Pete used to stay the night all the time."

"But he's not, they're not LEX LUTHOR." Chloe's eyebrows hitched up a notch at Lana's outburst.

"I know who Lex Luthor is, Lana, as if you didn't realize it I do work for him."

"With me." Lex retorted. Gabe had become his right hand man. Which was actually pretty hilarious since Lex favored his left hand.

"With you." Gabe held up the container of juice and downed another gulp before replacing the cap and shoving it back into the fridge.

Chloe shook her head and muttered something.

"What?" Lex questioned as he turned his eyes on her.

"When are we going to dinner?" Chloe asked in a suddenly cheery tone.

"Tonight okay?"

Chloe looked over at Gabe and he gave her a thumbs up. "Yep, sounds good." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. Clark and Lana both watched Gabe expectantly.

"What?" He asked as eyes narrowed on him. "Look, Lana, I know you're concerned for Chloe, but I know Lex." Gabe walked up behind Lex and slapped him on his back. "And if Lex knows me at all he'd know if he fucks over Chloe, I'll have him killed." Gabe shot Lex a smile. "Right, Lex?"

"Exactly." Lex smiled back suavely. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Anyways...why don't you pick me up at 7 and we'll have dinner and discuss business."

Lex nodded and gave her lips a chaste kiss. A lot less that what he really wanted to do especially as the kitchen table sat there mocking him. "See you later."

Chloe smiled until she heard the front door close. Her eyes took on a darker tone and Gabe cringed slowly making his way to the stairs. "I brought home some work with me, gotta get it done, sorry I can't stay and chat."

Chloe let him go, he'd talk to her eventually. "You two." Chloe pointed her finger at Clark and then moved her arm a little until she pointed at Lana. "Get your own life. So what if Lex and I are responsive to eachother. Jesus, maybe you two should sit back and take notes."

Gabe's laughter echoed down the stairs. "AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON YOUR DEATH THREATS, DAD." Gabe groaned and not a peep was further heard of him as he busied himself with Judge Judy, not having an ounce of work to do before tomorrow.

Chloe walked past Clark and Lana, climbing the stairs. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make myself presentable and decide between satin, lace, or nothing underneath my outfit of choice."

TBC...

drina
4th August 2003, 06:12
very funny :lol: can't believe that Clark sets the napkins on fire...were his thoughts that hot? ;)

Calliope
4th August 2003, 06:22
Clark's such a dolt. Maybe if Lana did take notes, she would quit butting in where she doesn't belong. :blinkkiss:

Tandy
4th August 2003, 06:53
Lana is such a B*tch! Sh'es only jealous cuz Chloe got sexy Lexy and she's stuck with the clumsy manchild! :devil:
Great chapter!

Tandy

sabby
4th August 2003, 06:53
Heee that was good, well you know I think it was good, cuz I told you, but I tell you again anyway. Sooo it was really good and I love Gabe in this one Oh and gotta love the little Chloe rant at the end, now on to the dinner .... (and I'd go with nothing underneath)

hugs,
Sabby

staysixkid
4th August 2003, 14:14
Just punch her in the mouth, Chloe. It'll shut her up. I hate people who butt in! :tease:

LOL@Tandy-"clumsy manchild"??? It fits Clark perfectly. :biggrin:

scifichick774
4th August 2003, 16:49
*happy sigh* I love Gabe. What a great guy.

As far as Lana goes...why couldn't Clark have been looking at her when his heat vision decided to go all screwy? I would have loved to have seen her hair set on fire. Just me?

asharnanae
4th August 2003, 17:46
:devil: Somebody Kill lana for me, no, wait, can I do it!!! :die: Clark setting the napkins on fire was funny!! he he, story is so good!! :biggrin:

Susan S
4th August 2003, 19:03
That was hysterical! I loved Clark setting the napkins on fire. Only question I have about that was who was Clark thinking about to set them on fire? Chloe or Lex? Gabe is great and I loved the way he responded to Lana. Is it just me or does anyone else think Lana's jealous?

Susan S

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 19:08
I'm pretty sure it was the comment of them 'just sleeping together' that made the napkins combust. But then again, maybe it wasn't Clark, maybe they just got a bad pack of napkins. *And I am working on the next chapter right now*

~B

hfce
4th August 2003, 19:20
Can we have Blana killed :die: the biatch :tease: Mind your own damn business :tease:

Hope

lunaluthor
4th August 2003, 20:42
yep kill Lana maybe Clark could make her explode like the napkins :tease: and btw Clark reacted quite cool but Gabe was hilarious I love that man :yay: :yay: :yay:

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 20:43
A/N: No, no killing Blana, this is humor, but I could perhaps have something interesting and utterly humiliating happen to her...we'll see what my demented imagination can come up with.

Chapter : Dinner for two

Lex pulled up in front of the Sullivan residence exactly on time, something he took pride in, being punctual. Chloe met him at his car, Her dress a red silk that slanted diagonally down from mid thigh to mid calf. The top of her dress a halter with this straps that met behind her neck and the low cut back of it ending at the small of her back just above her tailbone. Lex sucked in a deep breath of air as he opened the passenger door to let her in. "You look, stunning, Chloe."

Chloe smiled and winked. "I know." She played with her hair in the visor mirror and Lex let out a low chuckle.

"Shall we head off?"

Chloe nodded and replied, "To dinner we go."

She knew there weren't many fancy places to eat in Smallville, but they did exist. She was pretty much sure of it, at least. When Lex pulled the car into the long drive of the manor she was partially surprised and partially thankful. She felt ridiculous in the dress. Granted it looked lovely, but the fact that she didn't wear underwear because panty lines just weren't pretty, had made her more than skeptical about the whole night.

"Anything interesting happen after I left?" Lex inquired as he placed her hand on his arm and led her through the front door, held open by one of his man servants.

"I spoke with my father, he mainly just wanted to know what it is that's going on between us."

"And?" Lex motioned for her to go on.

"And then he wanted to know why the napkins were in a heap of charcoal on the counter."

Lex chuckled under his breath. "I suppose you blamed it on Clark?"

Chloe shot him a look out of the corner of her eye as he led her through another door and into a large room filled with plants and flowers and trees. She was pretty sure it was half-garden half jungle created by a shit load of miracle grow. "I told him they combusted."

"Nice one."

"I don't want to get into Clark and all the weird shit that surrounds him."

"So you let him go without interrogating him?" Lex took her seat and pulled it out, sliding it back in once she was comfortable.

"He left in a hurry, he had some chores to do." Chloe smiled and cocked her head to the side. "So what shall we discuss first?"

Lex picked up a small bell and rang it. Chloe burst out in laughter. "What the hell is that?"

"Dinner bell."

"Oh." She stopped laughing. "That's very masculine of you." She erupted with laughter again.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're making fun of me?"

Chloe dabbed the napkin under her eyes. "Because I am."

"Good to know we're on the same page."

"Yep."

Lex smiled at her as his butler wheeled a cart of food into the room and stopped beside their table. "Thank you, that'll be all."

"Yes, sir."

Chloe watched the butler leave. "Is that an every day occurrence or is it just for special occasions?" Chloe waved her hand at the bell.

Lex narrowed his eyes at her. "It's their preference and it's a little easier than yelling for them."

Chloe shrugged. "If you say so." She raised the wine flute to her lips and took a sip. "So what did you want to talk about?"

All through dinner the conversation was light, Lex had decided that they should save their heavier conversation for after dinner.

As Chloe removed her napkin from her lap she stood and walked over to a concrete path. It wound through the room and into the deep thickets of the jungle that was in just another room of the Luthor mansion. Lex watched her disappear beyond the first turn into the garden and decided it would be best to follow after her.

He caught up with her as she leaned down to smell the roses. "They're beautiful."

"I know." Chloe smiled up at him and realized he had been watching her when he said that.

"Thank you." She leaned into him and kissed his lips softly. "Care to show me around?"

"Not at all." He held his arm out for her and she placed her hand on it.

*~*

"I can't believe you didn't do anything, she's going to think it's okay to just sleep around with whoever." Lana waved a hand to the side of her that Clark was on. "Why doesn't it worry you?"

Gabe arched his brows together and let them fall back into their natural position. He coughed into his hand and excused himself, buying himself time for however long he could. Once he returned to the living room with his water Lana's eyes bore into his. "Stop stalling."

Gabe sighed and ran his hands over his face. "Look, Chloe's a big girl. While I don't necessarily like the idea of Chloe sleeping with any guy, not even Lex Luthor. At least I know whom she's with. She's not traipsing around in the middle of the night, sneaking off to have wild unprotected sex with some man in a dark alley."

Clark cringed. "So you have no problem with Chloe and Lex?"

"Chloe's smart, she knows what she's doing, and I brought her up knowing to learn from her mistakes. Also, if she's entertaining guests in her bedroom, at least she's not out somewhere getting arrested for doing it in the backseat of a car."

Clark crossed his arms over his chest. "But do you actually mind Chloe and Lex. I mean, he's your boss."

"That he is."

"He's way older than her, he'll just hurt her in the long run." Lana's comment rubbed Gabe the wrong way.

"How do you know it'll be Lex that breaks Chloe's heart? Huh? Clark's done it once already, I think she can handle it. And you, you call yourself her friend and then question her actions. If you were her friend you'd shut up and be happy for her."

"They did look pretty happy." Lana glared over at Clark for agreeing.

"And you. She begged me to let you move in here. She didn't even like you. Clark asked her to convince me and she did. You're lucky to have a friend like her." Lana sat there in shock.

"She didn't like me?" Her voice small and squeaky.

"Why would she? She had the biggest infatuation with Clark and all he did was moon over you."

"But, everyone likes me." Her voice was as soft as a whisper.

Pete snorted at Lana's comment. "Not everyone."

Lana narrowed her eyes at Pete. "What do you mean not everyone?" Her voice shifting into a challenge.

"Gabe,? Pete nodded once at him, "Do you know where Chloe is?"

"She went out to dinner with Lex."

Pete stared at him for a moment. "What?"

"She slept with him, too."

Pete's eyes darted over to Lana's place on the couch. "Jealous?"

Clark let out a chuckle and straightened himself up when Lana turned her glare at him. She turned back to Pete and Clark stuck out his tongue. Gabe saw the action spread before his eyes. "Well, I see you three are perfectly fine here."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Lana stood with her hands on her hips. Pete mimicked her stance and stood his ground.

"You know damn well what that means." Pete shoved Lana in the shoulder with two of his fingers.

Lana gave a little shove to his shoulder in return. "No, I don't, why don't you tell me."

"You." *shove* "Like." *shove* "Lex." *shove, shove shove*

Lana gasped. "I DO NOT!"

"Lana likes Le-ex."

"STOP IT!"

"Lana and Lex sitting in a tree..." Pete's chant was cut short by Lana's hand slapping him across the face. Pete put his palm to his cheek and his eyes grew wide. "YOU BITCH!"

Lana turned to run and Pete pulled her back by her hair. "I can't believe you just slapped me." He turned her by her hair to look at her. His free hand came up and slapped her across her face.

"YOU BITCH!" She shrieked and clawed at him.

Gabe and Clark watched in awe as Pete and Lana took turns smacking each other.

"Not everyday you witness two of your best friends in a bitch slapping fight." Clark whispered over to Gabe.

"Is it me or is Pete showing off a bit of his feminine side."

Clark simply shrugged and stood back enjoying the entertainment.

TBC..

asharnanae
4th August 2003, 20:55
:pclol: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD that was so funny I neally died!!! lana is such an idiot!!!! and the bitch slapping was hillarious!! oh and give gabe a prize, he is fantastic!! And the bell, the bell he he he he he he he!!! I can't stop!! :biggrin:

petriebird18
4th August 2003, 20:59
:huh: :ohmy: :pclol:
I LOVED IT!!!!!!
That was so funny with Lana and Pete, and way to go Gabe! I always did like Gabe!
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

lunaluthor
4th August 2003, 21:04
wow another update and a hilarious one indeed
the bitchslapping was wonderful I imagine it like some Stooges scenes I know :yay: :yay:

I love this story you are making me so happy :biggrin:

sabby
4th August 2003, 21:06
Woohoo! Catfight! You know this was hilarious and that I couldn't stop laughing. And now I have with an instant visual of Pete in drag with fake pink fingernails for a long time. *shakes head* Anyway, the dinner with Lex and Chloe was romantic AND funny and I love this chapter. There you go, now gimme more you know you want to *g*

hugs,
Sabby

dsapiro
4th August 2003, 21:24
LOL that was great. I loved the *fight*. More soon!

hfce
4th August 2003, 21:56
:lol: Go Pete :lol:

Hope ;)

staysixkid
4th August 2003, 22:07
That's right Pete! Lay it out on her. Hope he used the back of his hand. Hurts more.

Loved the update :biggrin:

argentlife
4th August 2003, 22:10
Oh god - I just think I fell of my chair again. Fucking great chapter.

I really love Gabe in this fic. He seems like the dad Chloe would have to had coming out like sh e is.

Lisa

bluemoongirl23
5th August 2003, 00:59
Ok, the only thing that would have been better was a cagematch. Then again, explaining why the Sullivans had a cage would have taken some time. Fucking hilarious. Especially Lana's You Bitch! to Pete. Cause, really, the boy can be such a little bitch sometimes.

Blue

Susan S
5th August 2003, 01:11
Pete and Lana having a cat fight. Oh good lord that's an hysterical visual. I knew Lana was jealous! Color me surprised that Clark didn't jump to the pretty pink princesses' rescue. I love Gabe in this, he's too great.

Susan S

Tandy
5th August 2003, 01:27
:biggrin: That was so freaking hilarious! I knew Lana liked Lex! Great job! LOL

Tandy

scifichick774
5th August 2003, 02:32
I. Love. Gabe. And Pete - musn't forget Pete. Stupid Lana. Hate that wench. Though I suspect that she actually likes Chloe and not Lex and that's the reason she's so upset...

What? Tell me I'm wrong. You all read the same first few chapters of the fic that I did. *shakes head* Sticking to my guns and saying that Lana's gay in this one - which, btw, is fucking hilarious. So kudos to you.

Val
5th August 2003, 04:23
LMFAO! I loved Pete! :lol: Gabe rocks too!
More more more! :D

Blaire023
5th August 2003, 05:37
Kris...are you sure you aren't getting this one mixed up with Keep em Coming?

~B

Impress
5th August 2003, 06:51
Hahahahahahhaha. that's all I have to say. ok I'll add I think this fic is great. more soon.

Brittany
5th August 2003, 07:46
:biggrin: Oh my god! That was so hilarous, Lana's such a stupid bitch & I love how everyone's acting towards her now. Gabe and Pete were so funny & Clark, well he's just dumb as always. Can't wait for the next part hopefully it will have some smut in it as well as humor! :worship2: :worship2: :chlexsign1:

shailafter
6th August 2003, 02:57
BaHAHAHahah!!! that was just too much!!! :lol: hahahah *clutching sides*

scifichick774
6th August 2003, 14:25
Originally posted by Blaire023@Aug 4 2003, 09:37 PM
Kris...are you sure you aren't getting this one mixed up with Keep em Coming?

~B
*sigh* Probably. I can keep my own fics straight, but nobody else's. Okay then, slay the witch.

drina
6th August 2003, 21:00
Now that's an image that'll stay wif me for a long imte...pete and lana bitch-slapping act! :pclol:

jaded-swan
10th August 2003, 12:28
Oh I so agree that this is so funny! Just imagining the pink princess whining and being shock that no one likes her just make me go into fits! I can just picture her whining about how terrible her life is with people leaving her and now people who don't like her!

Blaire023
14th August 2003, 19:47
Chloe walked down the stairs the next morning, hoping like hell her dad was gone for work.

"Chloe?"

"Shit." She muttered trotting into the kitchen. "Hi, daddy." Chloe leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Going somewhere?"

"Work, and how was dinner last night?" He followed her movements out of the corner of his eyes.

"Nice."

"Nice? That's it?"

Chloe smiled and sat down across from him at the kitchen table. "Very nice."

"Uh huh. Well, you missed quite a parade of excitement last night." Chloe's brow arched high.

"Really? Like what?"

By the time Gabe finished telling her all about the bitchslapping contest Chloe was close to tears, laughing until she held her cheeks down to her face. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope. It was interesting to say the least."

Chloe shook her head at the visual image she got of Lana and Pete engaged in a bitchslapping fight and laughed a little softer. "Oh, I'm meeting up with Lex a little later."

"About that." His face turned serious all of a sudden. "Chloe...is this thing between you two serious? Should I be worried or something of that sort?" Chloe smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"It's just a thing dad, we'll both get bored and it'll pass."

Gabe nodded. 'Great, so my daughter is having casual sex with my boss who is not only five years older than her but more experienced.' He looked up at Chloe from across the table. Her mouth moving silently following the words of the article she was reading. 'God, i hope he's more experienced than she is.'

Chloe looked up to find her dad staring at her. "You okay?"

Gabe winced at his inner ramblings. "Fine."

Chloe smiled and rolled her eyes. "It's just sex dad. No big deal."

Gabe choked on his sip of coffee. "Just sex. Well isn't that..." His sentence was cut off as the front door opened and Pete let himself into the house.

"Morning." He slid into a barstool.

Chloe whirled around to assess the damage. "Neither eyes have been gouged out. Now, please tell me what started all of it."

Pete filled Chloe in on Lana's crush on Lex while she stared at him in disbelief. "You're fucking with me right?"

Gabe shook his head and laughed low in his throat as he collected his briefcase and headed out the door. "BE GOOD!" He yelled over his shoulder as he shut the door. Chloe looked up at Pete.

"Was he talking to me?"

Pete shrugged. "I didn't hear anything if you didn't."

"Blame it on the wind."

"Big gust of wind." Pete nodded in agreement.

"Now that we've covered the weather. I have a job for you." Chloe smiled as she started to tell her partner in crime about the document she downloaded from Lex's computer and about how Lex asked her to investigate and snoop around Lionel's office.

By noon they were ready for action, Chloe pulled on a black tshirt and jeans and her docs. Pete stationed himself in front of the laptop with his headset on, his mouth peice in place and Chloe strapped the wire to herself.

"This is going to be very simple." She looked up at Pete and saw him grinning.

"What?"

"Nothing you do is simple."

"Well this will be."

"If you say so." He shrugged and turned back to the laptop and the blueprints there.

"I'm doing this one more time, I'm going into the mansion to get some info from Lionel's office. The reason Lex can't do it is because the place has motion sensored trip wires. What I need you to do is disable them until I can get my hands on the good stuff and then we're done. No more of this mission impossible shit."

Pete watched her lace up her docs and frowned. "Why isn't Lex letting you in? He's at work isn't he?"

Chloe smiled. "He doesn't know I'm doing it today."

Pete skidded his chair out away from the table and stood up. "So you're going to bypass security and trip wires?"

"Well, yeah." Chloe shrugged and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her head. The strap ran diagonal across her chest and the bag rest against her hip. "Easy as pie, Rambo." She kissed his cheek and left. Halfway there Chloe turned the wire on.

"Loud and clear, babe." Pete's voice was welcome to her ears.

*~*

Once inside the mansion she made her way carefully up the stairs and along the hallways, Pete directing her with the blueprints. "Third door on your left."

Chloe nodded and kept her head down. As she reached the door she paused with her hand on the knob. Voices in the distance were no problem. "I'm in position." Chloe waited the thirty seconds and entered the room, not surprised in the least bit it was unlocked considering all the motion sensors there would be. She carefully made her way through the darkened room, pulling the doorshut behind her and heading over to the desk. Breaking through a few firewalls she settled herself in the leather chair and began downloading the more suspicious files. Inserting the disk she tapped her fingers on the mouse waiting for the download to be complete. Just as the green bar filled across the screen she popped the disk out and stuck it in her bag, closing down all the windows to the main screen. "That was too easy." She whispered hoping Pete heard her. She wasn't sure if the office was wired, Lex had told her it was a possibility.

"Get down, we've got company." Chloe froze as Pete's voice warned her over her earpeice.

"What kind of company."

"Looks like Lionel's headed your way, I'm resetting the motion detectors." Chloe closed her eyes tightly as she pushed the chair back and crawled under the desk.

"It's secure." Pete informed her and just as the doorknob turned Chloe grabbed the edge of the chair and repositioned it.

"He's in the room." Chloe rolled her eyes at the obvious statement as the light flickered on and she pulled her knees closer to her, thanking the great Gods above Lionel had opted for a hard oak desk and not the modern glass one Lex had. "Looks like your boyfriends coming down the hall."

"Shit." Chloe hissed under her breath as the faint beep of buttons being pushed disarmed the motion sensors.

"Father." Lex entered the room behind Lionel as he made his way to his desk.

"Lex." Lionel pulled the chair back and sat in it. Chloe saw the dark spots dance before her eyes as he crossed one foot over his knee and untied his shoe pulling it off and then the repeat performance for the other one.

"I wasn't aware you'd be visiting so soon." Lex sat in the chair in front of the desk, Chloe leaned down to the ground and could only see the tips of his shoes. Lionel pulled himself towards the desk and Chloe's eyes grew wide as she sucked in a deep shuddering breath.

"I didn't know I had to inform you of my whereabouts, Lex. Now, is there a reason for this visit or is this considered quality time?"

Lex rest his right ankle on his left knee and glanced down to the ground where he could have sworn he had seen fingertips sticking out from underneath the panel of wood. Chloe fanned herself quietly as she tried to hold her breath, heat rolled over her in waves and she exhaled slowly through her nose. As she sucked in another deep breath she froze. There was a definite stench under the desk with her. She looked up to her right at Lionel's stocking clad feet. 'Oh, god!' Chloe's eyes began to water as the odor began to invade her senses. Moving as little as possible she leaned her face down to the ground and attempted to stick her head under the small crack between the desk and the carpet. 'AIR! AIR!' Her mind reeled as she drew in a few small shaky breaths, her fingers clawing at the puffy carpet, trying to push it down to the ground to have more room to breath.

Lex glanced down as he saw a finger sticking out from under the desk. 'What the...' He looked back up at Lionel as he looked over a folder on his desk. Glancing back down he saw the tip of a nose trying to wedge it's way out. 'That nose looks awfully...holy SHIT!' "Dad." Lex got his father's attention. "Why don't you take a break and join me for a drink in the study."

Lionel studied his son's face for a moment, the normal impassiveness present. "I suppose I can put off work for a few minutes."

Lex got up and smirked. "Good to know your priorities are in place." Lionel led the way out, pausing only at the door to reset the alarm and locking it tight behind him.

As soon as the door clicked shut Chloe scrambled out from under the desk with a hand over her mouth. "Get me the hell out of here NOW, RAMBO!" As soon as Pete said it was all clear and the hallway was empty Chloe ran for her life. Pushing her way through the doors to the outside she sucked in a deep breath of air and fell to her knees, kissing the ground as she stroked it lovingly.

"You okay, Chlo?"

"Onions, and pickles, and garlic, oh my god." Her eyes watered at the sweet sensation of being safely outside. Atleast now if she got caught, she would die by gunshot and not by the smell of feet.

sabby
14th August 2003, 20:12
Sweet. Lovely update! Poor Chloe, that must've been really bad for her. Well she should have looked for a better hiding place. *shakes head*

Anyway, love it *G* Now tell me what happens when Lex hunts down Chloe.

hugs,
Sabby

roslyn
14th August 2003, 20:40
i guess this means Lionel's only human after all...but that was too funny! and poor chloe having to suffer through it, but thank god for Lex's quick thinking and his father's habit of drinking early in the morning, right?

update soon!

:wub: Roslyn

asharnanae
14th August 2003, 22:11
:pclol: ROTFLMAO!!!!! Oh my god!! lionel with smelly feet, sooooo funny!!!!! oh that was such a good chapter!!! :biggrin:

dsapiro
14th August 2003, 22:11
That was so funny. Heehee, Lionels feet. And Lex recognized her nose. So, what is Lex gonna say to her when he finds her?

shailafter
14th August 2003, 22:39
rotflmao!!! this just gets funnier and funnier! more soon please! :lol:

Tandy
14th August 2003, 23:00
That was too funny! :D great job with the smelly feet! Great update!

Tandy

Brittany
14th August 2003, 23:24
:biggrin: That was such a cute chapter! It was sweet that Lex knew it was her nose. Looking forward to the next chapter! :chlexsign1:

hfce
15th August 2003, 00:21
:lol: That was funny poor chloe and yeah Lex :yay:

Hope :cool:

scifichick774
15th August 2003, 00:54
ROTFLMAO! That was great. And yay to Lex for helping her out of the situation. More please.

bluemoongirl23
15th August 2003, 23:02
I keep laughing at the image of Pete as Rambo...including the bad Stallone accent. She's gonna be in trouble when Lex gives her a piece of his mind.

Blue

Val
16th August 2003, 05:49
That was great! :lol:
Smelly Feet Lionel! Can't wait for more!

lunaluthor
17th August 2003, 15:01
hilarious chapter all the casual sex lines, Gabe is a blast
and to top it Mr swiss cheesy feet can't wait to read more :yay: :yay2: :yay: :yay2: :yay: :yay2:

Nicki
30th September 2003, 09:44
you have to up-date this soon i really like this story

nickielh
17th November 2003, 23:08
Oh please,please,please update soon! I just about fell out of my chair laughing, it was so funny! :pclol:

Nickie

autumngold
18th November 2003, 06:38
I just found your fic and I love it!! :wub: Pete and Lana's bitch slapping match was hilarious!! And poor Chloe having to smell Lionel's feet! Yuck!! I hope you update again really soon!! :biggrin: It rocks!! :chlexsign4:

carebear72884
29th November 2003, 05:39
Good story, i love how gabe is so cool about the whole thing. and Lana, :rofl: so fucking halarouis. I love the bitch slap scene. lol, it was great. update soon, i cant wait any longer.

KawaiiRyu
4th January 2004, 00:47
You didn't...abandon(*gasp!*) this fic, did you? :crygreen:

It is utterly HILARIOUS! I LOVE Gabe in this one, and the bitch-slap fight going on was priceless! I can't wait to find out what happens next, please, please, write more! :worship2:
:yay:

Blaire023
5th January 2004, 15:45
*stands up proud*

I actually did abandon this fic because I hadn't saved it anywhere else and for some reason not all the chapters are here in this forum. So even if I wanted to continue with it, I barely remember the background of the story.

I admit that if i had all the other chapters, I most likely would update. But as of now, no one has come forward to tell me they saved them somewhere, so I don't.

And yes, this fic is officially abandoned.

~B

marrycherry
5th January 2004, 19:49
what?????????

but..but.... why don't you use the story that is posted on your site? *looks around searching for help*

why!!!!!! :crygreen:

A-u-r-o-r-a
6th January 2004, 00:24
* wraps fic in flag *

* drops fic into sea from boat *

* watches fic become eaten by shark *

:(

Clannadlvr
16th January 2004, 08:23
*sniffles*

You mean more of this fic exists than we've seen???

how could you abandon a fic after a line like this?:

"With me." Lex retorted. Gabe had become his right hand man. Which was actually pretty hilarious since Lex favored his left hand.

I screamed when I read that line!!

WEll, if you find the other chapters, please do update. This was hilarious!

Blaire023
16th January 2004, 20:49
Is it just me or is there a blank spot ont he fifth page and the first page of this forum? If it's just my computer, and all the posts are there on your compuiter, feel free to email them to me at plexie_pixi@yahoo.com or amsanders81@yahoo.com

~B

Nicki
17th January 2004, 04:13
Does that mean that you are going to start back up with this fic? I hope so i really liked it.

katspell
17th January 2004, 04:56
nope, there are blank spots.

KawaiiRyu
27th January 2004, 01:10
ABANDONDED?!! WHAT?! *rants* This story is AMAZING, you can't just abandon it! *sniffle* Please continue? Reconsider? Please? *grovel* :worship2:

Lex
6th March 2004, 15:10
Wow, this was a really great fic... but are you really going to abandon it??? *sob* It's so good and funny though! I hope you reconsider... :sad:

Blaire023
14th April 2004, 16:55
RESCUED

FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN WHERE I HAD TO DON SCUBA GEAR AND DIVE IN ORDER TO FIND THE SHARK THAT ATE THE FIC.

Chapter 10 *RESURECTED*

Spoiled Eggs

Chloe walked down the stairs the next morning, hoping like hell her dad was gone for work.

"Chloe?"

"Shit." She muttered trotting into the kitchen. "Hi, daddy." Chloe leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Going somewhere?"

"Work, and how was dinner last night?" He followed her movements out of the corner of his eyes.

"Nice."

"Nice? That's it?"

Chloe smiled and sat down across from him at the kitchen table. "Very nice."

"Uh huh. Well, you missed quite a parade of excitement last night." Chloe's brow arched high.

"Really? Like what?"

By the time Gabe finished telling her all about the bitchslapping contest Chloe was close to tears, laughing until she held her cheeks down to her face. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope. It was interesting to say the least."

Chloe shook her head at the visual image she got of Lana and Pete engaged in a bitchslapping fight and laughed a little softer. "Oh, I'm meeting up with Lex a little later."

"About that." His face turned serious all of a sudden. "Chloe...is this thing between you two serious? Should I be worried or something of that sort?" Chloe smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"It's just a thing dad, we'll both get bored and it'll pass."

Gabe nodded. 'Great, so my daughter is having casual sex with my boss who is not only five years older than her but more experienced.' He looked up at Chloe from across the table. Her mouth moving silently following the words of the article she was reading. 'God, i hope he's more experienced than she is.'

Chloe looked up to find her dad staring at her. "You okay?"

Gabe winced at his inner ramblings. "Fine."

Chloe smiled and rolled her eyes. "It's just sex dad. No big deal."

Gabe choked on his sip of coffee. "Just sex. Well isn't that..." His sentence was cut off as the front door opened and Pete let himself into the house.

"Morning." He slid into a barstool.

Chloe whirled around to assess the damage. "Neither eyes have been gouged out. Now, please tell me what started all of it."

Pete filled Chloe in on Lana's crush on Lex while she stared at him in disbelief. "You're fucking with me right?"

Gabe shook his head and laughed low in his throat as he collected his briefcase and headed out the door. "BE GOOD!" He yelled over his shoulder as he shut the door. Chloe looked up at Pete.

"Was he talking to me?"

Pete shrugged. "I didn't hear anything if you didn't."

"Blame it on the wind."

"Big gust of wind." Pete nodded in agreement.

"Now that we've covered the weather. I have a job for you." Chloe smiled as she started to tell her partner in crime about the document she downloaded from Lex's computer and about how Lex asked her to investigate and snoop around Lionel's office.

By noon they were ready for action, Chloe pulled on a black tshirt and jeans and her docs. Pete stationed himself in front of the laptop with his headset on, his mouth peice in place and Chloe strapped the wire to herself.

"This is going to be very simple." She looked up at Pete and saw him grinning.

"What?"

"Nothing you do is simple."

"Well this will be."

"If you say so." He shrugged and turned back to the laptop and the blueprints there.

"I'm doing this one more time, I'm going into the mansion to get some info from Lionel's office. The reason Lex can't do it is because the place has motion sensored trip wires. What I need you to do is disable them until I can get my hands on the good stuff and then we're done. No more of this mission impossible shit."

Pete watched her lace up her docs and frowned. "Why isn't Lex letting you in? He's at work isn't he?"

Chloe smiled. "He doesn't know I'm doing it today."

Pete skidded his chair out away from the table and stood up. "So you're going to bypass security and trip wires?"

"Well, yeah." Chloe shrugged and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her head. The strap ran diagonal across her chest and the bag rest against her hip. "Easy as pie, Rambo." She kissed his cheek and left. Halfway there Chloe turned the wire on.

"Loud and clear, babe." Pete's voice was welcome to her ears.

*~*

Once inside the mansion she made her way carefully up the stairs and along the hallways, Pete directing her with the blueprints. "Third door on your left."

Chloe nodded and kept her head down. As she reached the door she paused with her hand on the knob. Voices in the distance were no problem. "I'm in position." Chloe waited the thirty seconds and entered the room, not surprised in the least bit it was unlocked considering all the motion sensors there would be. She carefully made her way through the darkened room, pulling the doorshut behind her and heading over to the desk. Breaking through a few firewalls she settled herself in the leather chair and began downloading the more suspicious files. Inserting the disk she tapped her fingers on the mouse waiting for the download to be complete. Just as the green bar filled across the screen she popped the disk out and stuck it in her bag, closing down all the windows to the main screen. "That was too easy." She whispered hoping Pete heard her. She wasn't sure if the office was wired, Lex had told her it was a possibility.

"Get down, we've got company." Chloe froze as Pete's voice warned her over her earpeice.

"What kind of company."

"Looks like Lionel's headed your way, I'm resetting the motion detectors." Chloe closed her eyes tightly as she pushed the chair back and crawled under the desk.

"It's secure." Pete informed her and just as the doorknob turned Chloe grabbed the edge of the chair and repositioned it.

"He's in the room." Chloe rolled her eyes at the obvious statement as the light flickered on and she pulled her knees closer to her, thanking the great Gods above Lionel had opted for a hard oak desk and not the modern glass one Lex had. "Looks like your boyfriends coming down the hall."

"Shit." Chloe hissed under her breath as the faint beep of buttons being pushed disarmed the motion sensors.

"Father." Lex entered the room behind Lionel as he made his way to his desk.

"Lex." Lionel pulled the chair back and sat in it. Chloe saw the dark spots dance before her eyes as he crossed one foot over his knee and untied his shoe pulling it off and then the repeat performance for the other one.

"I wasn't aware you'd be visiting so soon." Lex sat in the chair in front of the desk, Chloe leaned down to the ground and could only see the tips of his shoes. Lionel pulled himself towards the desk and Chloe's eyes grew wide as she sucked in a deep shuddering breath.

"I didn't know I had to inform you of my whereabouts, Lex. Now, is there a reason for this visit or is this considered quality time?"

Lex rest his right ankle on his left knee and glanced down to the ground where he could have sworn he had seen fingertips sticking out from underneath the panel of wood. Chloe fanned herself quietly as she tried to hold her breath, heat rolled over her in waves and she exhaled slowly through her nose. As she sucked in another deep breath she froze. There was a definite stench under the desk with her. She looked up to her right at Lionel's stocking clad feet. 'Oh, god!' Chloe's eyes began to water as the odor began to invade her senses. Moving as little as possible she leaned her face down to the ground and attempted to stick her head under the small crack between the desk and the carpet. 'AIR! AIR!' Her mind reeled as she drew in a few small shaky breaths, her fingers clawing at the puffy carpet, trying to push it down to the ground to have more room to breath.

Lex glanced down as he saw a finger sticking out from under the desk. 'What the...' He looked back up at Lionel as he looked over a folder on his desk. Glancing back down he saw the tip of a nose trying to wedge it's way out. 'That nose looks awfully...holy SHIT!' "Dad." Lex got his father's attention. "Why don't you take a break and join me for a drink in the study."

Lionel studied his son's face for a moment, the normal impassiveness present. "I suppose I can put off work for a few minutes."

Lex got up and smirked. "Good to know your priorities are in place." Lionel led the way out, pausing only at the door to reset the alarm and locking it tight behind him.

As soon as the door clicked shut Chloe scrambled out from under the desk with a hand over her mouth. "Get me the hell out of here NOW, RAMBO!" As soon as Pete said it was all clear and the hallway was empty Chloe ran for her life. Pushing her way through the doors to the outside she sucked in a deep breath of air and fell to her knees, kissing the ground as she stroked it lovingly.

"You okay, Chlo?"

"Onions, and pickles, and garlic, oh my god." Her eyes watered at the sweet sensation of being safely outside. Atleast now if she got caught, she would die by gunshot and not by the smell of feet.

A/N: This whole fic is now posted on my ezboard, the address of which you can find in my profile if you click on my bold name above the picture of Lex claiming not to wear any underwear, located to the left of this post. If your computer, like mine, was missing posts, feel free to visit there and get caught up.

Yes, I'll be updating this soon.

asharnanae
14th April 2004, 18:06
:biggrin: *BOUNCES IN GLEE!!!!!!!!! yes!!!! I love you I love You I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! thatkyou for carry this on, its just sooo damn good!!!!! :yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
14th April 2004, 18:34
GAH! :ohmy: *stares around randomly in shook* An update? An update? AN UPDATE? :yay: :yay: *pounces on Blaire knocking her over* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! :worship2: :love: :worship2: :hug: *speaks in a small voice* I had given up all hope! :dance: :party: :cake:

Lark

Clannadlvr
14th April 2004, 19:40
Yay!! So glad your rescuing this fic!

carebear72884
14th April 2004, 20:52
wow oh wow, oh my, dear lord, i am going to be late for class, wow, great wonderful, now if i can only get out a coharent sentence...I can't belive this fic is back i am so exited, but i really am late for class so i must go.... :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ColumbiaBlue
14th April 2004, 22:57
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* SO happy you're continuing this fic!!!

I love it! :biggrin:

~Manda :blinkkiss:

hfce
14th April 2004, 23:35
Yes you update :clap: I knew you would. :blinkkiss:

Hope :chlexsign1:

katspell
15th April 2004, 02:00
*LOL* this is funny, I'm glad you're continuing with it... gonna go watch smallville and angel...

autumngold
15th April 2004, 03:39
I'm so glad that you aren't abandoning this fic!! Poor Chloe, having to smell Lionel's feet!! If that isn't torture, I don't know what is!! Please post more soon!! :chlexsign2:

TheDragonLady
15th April 2004, 22:45
LORDY! I need more, please!

Sylyna
23rd April 2004, 07:39
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS :pclol:

poor Chleo having to smell those stinky feet :hehe: :hehe:

more soon please. :yay2: :yay2: :yay2:

LarkLuthor
23rd April 2004, 15:13
Blaire? You're coming back and updating soon right? Right? Please update soon!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I'm begging you! I must have more. It's nessisary to my existence. Sorry, I'm kind of sensitive about this story now. :blush:

Lark

Blaire023
23rd April 2004, 21:15
A/N: Turthfully, this chapter is not as funny as the other ones, but I did what I ad to do. Plus I started writing the next chapter, and I've had to stop a few times not because I've come so close to pissing myself. It's a sad sad thing when you laugh at yourself, and admit it.

Chapter 11: Naked Confessions

Chloe drove home like the hounds of hell were nipping at her rear bumper. As soon as she pulled into the driveway she flung open her cardoor and nearly strangled herself with her seatbelt. Unfastening and then grabbing her keys, she slammed the cardoor behind her and ran up the stone steps to her front door. She nearly knocked over Pete as she sprinted down the front hall. "Shower." She yelled out as she took the stairs two at a time. "Oh, god, get the stench off me!" She barrelled into the bathroom and started stripping her clothes off layer by layer. She ran the water as hot as possibly possible and took the loofa in one hand and a big bottle of bodywash in the other.

Just as her top layer of skin was being scrubbed away the bathroom door swung open and then slammed shut. Chloe dropped the loofa and backed up against the tile in the shower at the same time the curtain was swung back and Lex stood there hovering over her. "What...the hell...were...you...thinking?" Lex's voice raised little by little as his words got spaced further apart. He turned his back to her and then pivoted right back around, grabbed her by her shoulders and gave her one hard shake. "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!"

Chloe's eyes were wide, she'd never seen Lex this pissed off before. "I wasn't...I mean, you wanted..." He abruptly let go of her and she slumped back against the tiles. "Lex."

He held up his left hand and she saw the way his shoulder's bunched and then relaxed. He must be using some breathing exercises. "Why didn't you tell me you were going there?"

Chloe sunk her upper teeth into her lower lip. "I didn't think it'd matter that much."

Lex whirled around, his long black coat swirling around his calves. "Dammit, Chloe." His voice was strained, and she could hear the emotion clawing it's way out. "Don't you think maybe if you'd have told me I could have gotten him away from his office?"

"No." She grabbed the towel sitting on the tank of the toilet, and wrapped it around her. "I didn't think about it, because I haven't been thinking at all." She moved past him and stepped into her room. She threw clothes around as she searched through her drawers. "I've hidden in a closet, I've killed a guy, I've had to put up with Lana and all her hoity toityness, and I've been enjoying the late night fucks we've been sharing. I snuck in today, because I didn't want to involve you. If your father had found me, and just me, and no way to toss it back to you, then so what? Besides, he couldn't have done anything to me, Pete knew where I was the whole time. So you know what..." She whirled around and found him leaning with his back against her closed bedroom door, his arms crossed over his chest and his ankles crossed. She totally forgot what she'd been saying.

"What, Chloe?" His voice was quiet, amused, and a little sad.

"I don't KNOW dammit!" She turned and collapsed on her stomach on her bed, burrying her face in her comforter.

"I'll tell you what I know." Lex flipped the lock on her bedroom door before pushing away from it. He walked over to the bed and stripped her towel away from her body. He lay down beside her and wrapped an arm around the small of her back. "You're an amazing young woman, Chloe. You've got all this energy that you put into investigating, and look at you. You totally burn yourself out. I know what I asked you to do, but I wasn't expecting you to do it on your own. I was kind of hoping you'd tell me your plans so I could have enough time to get my dad away from his office, and be able to warn you should any plans change." She turned her face and looked at him, her chin resting on her crossed arms. "When I saw you in there, underneath his desk of all places, I was ready to get up and start dancing around the room like an absolute lunatic and risk getting thrown away in an insane asylum just to divert his attention."

Chloe sniffled and let a smile peek through. "I really do like the fucking at night, Lex."

Lex laughed, sharp and loud. "Me, too, Chloe." He stroked his hand down the curve of her ass. Just as she started to close her eyes to enjoy the petting he moved his hand away from her skin, and brought it back down hard on her bare backside, leaving a stinging wet handprint in it's wake. Chloe stifled a scream and scowled at him. "Don't you ever do that again."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him. "Sorry you went through all that for nothing." He whispered against her temple.

Chloe sat up and smiled wickedly down at him. "Who said it was for nothing? The info's in my bag."

Lex stared at her for a moment than laughed again and pulled her back down to him. "We'll deal with it later."

The sounds of knocking on her bedroom door jolted her back to reality and away from the world of fantasy that being in Lex's arms was taking her to. "Chloe." Pete's hesitant voice from the other side of the door had her destraddling Lex's legs. She grabbed her little red kimono from the back of her bedroom door and slipped it on over what Lex could only imagine was yards and yards of creamy skin. When the sash around the waist of her robe was tied nice and tight, she unlocked the door and peeked her head through the crack.

"Hey, Pete."

Pete nodded once and looked over his shoulder towards the stairs. "Chloe, we have a kind of umm, problem downstairs."

Chloe frowned and looked over towards the top of the stairs and could just barely make out the strained conversation that was taking place downstairs. "Who is it?"

"Oh, it's Lana."

Chloe frowned and her brows puckered. "O-Kay, why is she downstairs and who is she talking to?"

"Ummm." Pete tucked two fingers into the collar of his shirt and pulled the material away from his throat. "The police." he whispered.

Chloe stared at him. Just stared. "THE WHA---" Lex slapped his hand over her mouth and pulled her backwards into the bedroom.

"Look, be very quiet, and get dressed. We don't know what they want, so don't freak out."

Chloe nodded and looked around the room, and in an even greater imitation of Jack Black she did a few spins before she leaped across the room and nearly ran into the closet door before she could pry them open. "Clothes, clothes, I need some clothes, dammit." She mumbled to herself out loud as Lex waved Pete away.

"Go tell the police she'll be down in a minute."

Pete started to walk away and then shook his head and came back over to Lex. "Uhh, Lex. They aren't here for Chloe."

Lex's brows furrowed and he looked over at the blonde who had frozen with her head through her sweater.

"Did Lana come over with the police, or was she already here?"

Pete shrugged. "I don't know, she was standing on the other side of the door and rang the doorbell just as the police pulled up."

Lex swore under his breath and walked over to Chloe, helping her get her arms into the sleeves of her sweater. He couldn't help but noticed the depth of worry that clouded her vision. "It's going to be okay." Chloe nodded and pulled on a pair of pants.

"Let's go." She grabbed his hand with hers and they followed Pete down the hall and the stairs.

TBC...

katspell
23rd April 2004, 22:00
why are the cops here???? Come on then, lets hear it....

LarkLuthor
23rd April 2004, 23:02
UPDATE!!!! :yay2: :yay2: Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

The Lark

Clannadlvr
24th April 2004, 00:18
I think it's great how you have Lex reprimanding Chloe for not thinking things through. that's the fundamental difference between the two of them. Both of them go after what they want, but so often Chloe looks before she leaps while Lex plans.

great job and can't wait to read what's next!

carebear72884
24th April 2004, 05:13
what, why are the cops there, update soon, i need answers.

ColumbiaBlue
24th April 2004, 06:50
Oooh, what are the Cop-ers doing there? Was Lex being a naughty boy? I bet he was. *Gasp* Is it Chloe's turn to spank him? Huh? Without getting interrupted? :yay2: :yay2: :yay2: I think it is!!! Maybe, sorta, kinda? Please?

~Manda :blinkkiss:

hfce
24th April 2004, 18:35
:clap:

lunaluthor
27th April 2004, 15:54
ah cliffhanger pelase update soon :crygreen: :crygreen:

Lex
27th April 2004, 20:21
:yay: An update! Hmmm... interesting, I wonder what the police want? Anyways great chapters - poor Chloe having to smell Lionel's feet! Hope you update soon! ;)

Sylyna
5th May 2004, 01:40
mmmmmmmmoooooorrrree please :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

LarkLuthor
4th June 2004, 11:19
Oh, Blaire! You're thinking about updating my fav fic soon, right? Right?

Lark

LarkLuthor
8th September 2004, 03:13
Blaaaiiirreeee! :crygreen: Where are you? Come back? :puppyeyes: Please? :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

:puppyeyes: Lark :puppyeyes:

LarkLuthor
24th September 2004, 00:23
Originally posted by LarkLuthor@Sep 8 2004, 04:13 AM
Blaaaiiirreeee! :crygreen: Where are you? Come back? :puppyeyes: Please? :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

:puppyeyes: Lark :puppyeyes:
"Hmmm... Not working."

*says nice things about author*

*Offers chocolate bribe*

*Looks hopefully at author*

*Throws huge temper tantrum*

*Sobs inconsolably for a few hours*

*Tries to perfect Batglare impression*

*Grows large and purple while growling at author*

*stomps off in dismay and absolute distress*

Lark

Blaire023
12th October 2004, 16:30
i'm working on an update right now. After the season finale I totally lost my muse. Now, since season 4 started up and the eppies have been filled with crap crap and even crappier crap, i've decided to finish my fics instead of just deleting all the unfinished ones from here. I figure if the writers of the show won't give me what i want, i'll do it myself. Screw them and they're love triangles.

~B

PS, Let me know if you are all still interested in this. Some of you may have lost your drive to want more of this fic.

asharnanae
12th October 2004, 17:53
MORE!!!!!

gah, how could we not want more of this fantastic story!!!!! please please continue!!!! :blinkkiss:

eurydices falling
12th October 2004, 17:55
Brava! Brava!

:applause:

I whole hearyedly agree with the sentiment. So get your arse back to work and gimmee some updates :wub:

carebear72884
12th October 2004, 18:03
of course we want you to write more, now get to it.

tiger04
12th October 2004, 18:49
more please
AT

hfce
13th October 2004, 00:33
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumngold
13th October 2004, 03:43
I'm so proud of you for not giving up on your incredible stories!! :yay: I hate Smallville, but I love this website and all of the wonderful Chlex authors!! Please post more soon!! :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex
13th October 2004, 07:34
:tease: Cruel!!!!! Make me think there is something new added. I read the whole story and end up stuck wanting more. :tease: :tease: CRUEL!!!!

Blaire023
13th October 2004, 14:38
i get the point, you all want more...and you shall have more!!!!

and yeah...i hate sv or atleast this 4th season.

i wish they'd get their heads out of their asses and forget the chlark

as for thinking there's an update....believe me...when there's an update you'll know.

Janet
13th October 2004, 20:58
new to this fic.

but update! update! update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

LarkLuthor
13th October 2004, 22:08
OH THANK GOD!

I finally got some help with the BlaireProdding! It's been a long and lonely task in recent months. ;) But worth the effort.

Lark

ColumbiaBlue
14th October 2004, 01:09
Blaire, I love your avatar! It kicks ass. As for the uncoming update.... YAY!!!

~Manda

hollywoude
29th October 2004, 20:32
Thank God your continuing this fic!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Blaire023
26th November 2004, 05:24
A/n: I know it's short, but I thought I should give you guys what I've already got.

Chapter 12: Bald and beautiful

Chloe's eyes immediately narrowed at the brunette that stood off the to the side, a smug smile on her face. Lex squeezed her hand and then let it drop to his side, releasing her death grip. "What can I do for you, officers?"

Chloe scoffed and crossed her arms over her braless chest, which made Lex fight to keep his eyes straight ahead.

"Mr. Luthor." The youngest of the two sandy haired, green eyes officer's stepped forward. "We're going to have to ask you to come with us."

Chloe took her protective stance at Lex's side, her hip touching his. "Are you arresting him?" She questioned.

The officers both shifted from foot to foot and looked from the blonde teen to the older man and back again. "Uhh Miss..."

Chloe snapped, "Don't you, uhh, Miss me. Do you realize how degrading that sounds? My name is Chloe. Chloe Sullivan. And unless you're going to whip out the handcuffs and arrest my houseguest then I suggest you leave."

The older officer sighed and ran his hand through his hair, disheveling it the tiniest bit. "We really don't want to resort to cuffing Mr. Luthor. We're asking him to come along quietly."

Chloe arched a brow and then refocused on Lana. "And you, did you want something?"

Lana took on the innocent look. "I live here."

"And?" Chloe asked.

Lana shrugged and ducked her head, walking towards the back of the house.

Chloe turned toward the officer's again. "Can I ask why you feel the need to take Lex down to the station?"

Lex placed his hand on her shoulder and tightened his grip in warning. "I'll gladly follow you to the station." He stroked a hand down Chloe's hair and wrapped his long fingers around the nape of her neck. "I'll call you later." He said quietly beside her ear and she nodded.

One Hour Later

Chloe paced the living room. "What if they pulled out the rubber hoses? They can't do that, right? I mean, it's not legal."

Pete stared at her, growing more bored by the second. "Chloe, I think that's on the same level of sticking bamboo chutes under his nails." Chloe whirled on him and gasped.

"Don't joke like that, Pete. I'm serious. What could they have possibly wanted to talk to him about? It's not like he's done anything illegal....lately."

"Or that you know of." Pete added. Chloe tipped her chin back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She stomped over to Pete and her hands flew to her hips. "Are you suggesting that my investigative skills are lacking in any way? I think I'd know if my boyfriend was running an illegal casino or trafficking drugs."

Pete sighed and rolled his eyes. "It's probably unpaid parking tickets or something."

"It was definitely not about parking tickets."

Pete and Chloe both gasped and turned to the voice coming from the hallway. Lex appeared in the living room and plopped down on the worn in couch. "That was quite possibly the most boring hour and a half of my life."

Chloe stood there gaping at him and Pete swatted Chloe's shoulder. "See, and his finger's aren't bleeding or anything."

Chloe narrowed her eyes on Lex, taking in his weary form. "So then, what was it all about? And what happened to the 'Oh, I'll call you.' What did they want? This doesn't have to dowith midget porn, does it?"

Lex's head shot up at the last comment. "Midget porn? Where the hell did that come from? And why would midget porn be illegal?"

Chloe threw her hands up in the air to keep from ripping her hair out in handfuls. "I don't know, Lex! Why'd they take you to the station? What the hell's going on?"

Lex rubbed his eyes with his fingertips and then patted the cushion beside him. "Sit down, this is gonna be a long one."

*~*

"Nuh-uh."

"Yep."

"But..." Chloe wrinkled her nose in fascination. "For real?"

Lex put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned into his side. It was just the two of them, Pete claimed he'd had other things to do, and Lana was wisely upstairs in her room. "For real."

Chloe stared at him a second. "For really real?"

Lex abruptly laughed which in turn made Chloe smile. "Yes, for really real." He paused for a second, recounting all that had happened to him at the police station. "Can you beleive that?"

Chloe was in deep thought. "Maybe..."

Lex growled deep in his throat and pushed her back on the couch, giving himself the opportunity to crawl over her and settle between her legs. "I'd have no reason to embezzle. And they said it was an anonymous tip."

Chloe shifted her weight around until she found a comfortable spot. "It would be kinda pointless, seeing as how you're one-third of the second richest family in the Nation."

Lex tucked his chin down and brushed his lips across hers. "Exactly."

Chloe sighed and leaned her head up to catch Lex's bottom lip with her teeth. She gently tugged and then released him to lower her head back down. Approximately thirty seconds later Lex's was scraping his teeth across her pulse point and her fingernails were digging into his sides when Gabe spoke up. "Christ, first the kitchen table and now the couch. Chloe, you have a room, use it."

Lex burrowed his face into her hair and shook with silent laughter while Chloe turned beet red. "Dad, I uhh, didn't hear you come in."

Gabe shook his head and dropped his breifcase on the floor beside the barstool. "Well, seeing as how you're both a little preoccupied, I can figure out why something like me banging the front door shut would completely escape you."

Chloe put her hands on Lex's chest and slowly pushed him into a sitting position. Lex was uncharacteristically quiet. "Yeah, uhh, front door, tricky."

Gabe stared at the pair for a moment before sighing. "Clorox stains fabric, ya know."

Chloe's brows perked up at the random comment. "Uhm, okay."

Lex smiled, his lips thinning and then he huffed out a breath and stood, brushing his hands down the thighs of his now wrinkled slacks. "Wow, it's late, isn't it late? It's pretty damn late. I think I need some sleep."

Chloe nodded quickly. "Yep, sleep. Sleep is good. Right dad? Gotta get those 8 hours."

Gabe looked from his daughter to his boss. "It's not even dark out yet."

"Right." Chloe interjected and then held up her pointer finger. "However, it's best to be prepared. And you have to prepare to get the 8 hours of sleep, and how do you prepare for sleep? Uhmm, brushing your teeth and taking a shower. And uh, setting your clothes out for the next day?"

Gabe groaned and walked past them into the kitchen. "It's just shy of 5 o'clock, Chloe. I don't think you need 6 hours of preparation just to go to sleep."

Chloe and Lex exchanged a look behind Gabe's back.

"I saw that."

The winced in unison.

"Oh, and Lex, what's this I hear about you embezzling money from Luthor Corp?"

Their heads whipped around so fast Gabe had to hold back the chuckle crowding his throat.

TBC

hfce
26th November 2004, 06:25
Yeah you updated :yay2: and it was good. Please more ....

Hope :)

Kit Merlot
26th November 2004, 18:33
Man, Gabe is so COOL!

But then again, you usually have Gabe being incredibly cool in your fics :biggrin:

Great update!

autumngold
16th December 2004, 07:07
Great update!! I love Chloe jumping to Lex's defense in front of the officers and then worrying about him!! Hope you post more soon!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

FroggyJump
5th January 2005, 05:18
I've liked the way that Chloe has been overreacting to a lot of situations. But what i thought was good was how Chloe let out that Lex was her boyfriend, which now places a title to what they are.
I wished I had looked at this fic when i first saw it rather than let it go. Hope for an update soon.

tiger04
5th January 2005, 06:31
more please

AT

starmoon
15th March 2005, 08:30
Update soon I am waiting for more of your realy good story.

Sidhe
15th March 2005, 15:07
Ohhhh! You have to update.

Why are Chloe and Pete investigating Lex and his dad?
Why isn't Lex badgering her for information?
Why doesn't someone just kill Pinky?

I'll only have those answers if you update again.

meg20
15th March 2005, 16:49
it´s been too long since you´ve posted

coxxy
19th March 2005, 07:38
This is great - so funny and cute

Please update :) Cant wait to see what happens next !

Janet
6th April 2005, 07:50
I re-read this baby... Blaire, I love it. :( Please come back and nurture it. Pwease? :eek:

First time around I didn't give much feedback, so here's my favourite lines...

"I'm not giving you the key."

Chloe stood with her hands on her hips. "Pete. Grab her."
Bwahahah!!! Lovely visual....

"So what do you think Chloe?" His hand raised and he brushed his fingertips down the side of her face. She shivered and felt her body cover in goosbumps. "No more lies?" His lips brushed against her forhead and then his eyes connected with hers again.

"No...more..." Chloe's voice broke as she felt one hand squeeze at her hip and the other fingers of his other hand slide into her pocket. "NO WAY IN HELL, LUTHOR!" Chloe yelled and stepped back from him, his hand caught and she dragged him as she turned and ran towards the back exit.

"CHLOE, STOP, MY HAND!" Lex balled his hand into a fist in her with the keys completely engulfed.

Hee! Funny image. Lex is trying to be all sneaky and smooth and get one up on Chloe, but she catches on, hee.

She gasped as his hands cupped her rear and pulled her closer to him. Chloe mouth opened barely and a small pant was let out as she felt him start to rub against her. Her hand slid slowly down the front of his shirt and she licked her lips. In one swift move she grabbed the keys and bolted for the back exit.

Sneaky Chloe... using Lex like that.... :p

Lex pushed back from the desk and stood staring down at her. "Mark my words, Sullivan, if I ever get you in handcuffs or in the backseat of a car, it will be for my own personal reasons."

Promises promises big guy.... :mad:

As Lex propped Chloe up against the edge of the kitchen table Gabe mentally noted to eat at the other end of it tommorow or until he could find the Clorox.

Oh my! Poor Gabe! I love how cool he is about all this! What a great dad... And later on? When he walks in on them on the couch... heh. And they try to find excuses to go to bed at 5pm... :D

Clark stared, unable to blink and the napkins in the napkin holder spontaneously combusted.

Hee. Absolutely loved that... and Chloe didn't let it go, she questioned it... wonderful. Clark is such a silly asshat! You can't go around ejaculating all over people's napkins buddy!!!

Now Blaire... Please find time to update this fic. Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Blaire023
31st May 2005, 23:31
Gabe laughed at the disbelief on Lex's face. He then pointed a finger at his daughter and when she started gnawing on her bottom lip, he sighed. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Chloe shook her head no and Gabe leaned against the kitchen table. Then he realized what he was leaning against and started to jump away from it, then remember his scrubbing session. He fought the natural urge to shudder and sighed again. "Chloe."

Chloe had the gall to look confused, looking at Lex and then back to Gabe and then looking back at Lex once again. She shrugged and Lex met her confused stare with a slight eyebrow raising one of his own. Chloe looked back at her dad and tilted her head to the side. "What did I do now?"

Gabe pinched the bridge of his nose and opened his retrieved his briefcase, rooting around in it before pulling out a floppy disk. A very familiar one at that. When he held it up he noticed both Chloe and Lex straightening.

He waved it, holding back a smile as sweat started to pop out on Lex's upper lip, even as he tried to take a casual stance. Chloe's eyes had narrowed to slits and she looked ready to pounce at any given moment. He put it on the counter, within all three of their reach. "Imagine my surprise when I found this lodged between the console and the drivers seat when I went to readjust my seat." He watched them both fidget in their own ways and bit back a grin. "Imagine my surprise even further when I looked at the info on this baby." He snatched the disk back up, sure enough both of them had twitched as if about to lunge forward. "If this disk got into the wrong hands." He shook his head and tsked. Then he level a look at Chloe. A look only a father could give his snoopy daughter. "What I found rather interesting in this case, is the level of...uhm...closeness," he nodded as if satisfied by that word, "you two have between you, for you, Lex, to be able to trust Chloe with something this important." He went from smiling at Lex to looking at Chloe with an amount of disdain. "Because I know you willingly gave her this information." Chloe began to look sheepish and he knew he'd hit the nail on the head. He went on, hoping not to embarass her in front of her 'boyfriend', but to admonish her for her behavior. "Because it would be illegal for her to get this information any other way, wouldn't it Chloe?"

Chloe pressed her lips together in a tight line and nodded with a hard jerk of her head.

Lex had shoved his hands in his pockets and had taken on a more comfortable pose. Which Gabe was sure was not only faked, but completely practiced. Lex's lips twitched and he smiled over at Chloe. "I trusted her not to look at the information, but yes, I gave her the disk."

Gabe looked between the two, sure he was lying when Chloe's eyes widened fractionally and she locked her gaze with Lex's. As if she was wondering why he was covering for her. Gabe grinned and swatted the disk against his hand a few times. "So she's holding this information for you?" At Lex's confirming nod, Gabe stepped forward menacingly. He watched as Lex's adam's apple bobbed once and then regained his composure. "Because this information seems like the type of information a person could be hurt over." He held the disk out to Lex and narrowed his eyes. In a near whisper he said, "I was understanding about the dating, about the sleep overs, about the secrets." Lex met his eyes unwaveringly. Gabe leaned forward another inch and slipped the disk into Lex's breast pocket. "If my daughter is harmed over any information she may or may not have been trusted with, information that has anything to do with you, I will hold you solely responsible." He leaned forward until his lips were right beside Lex's ear. "Do you understand me, young man?"

Lex swallowed and nodded. "Yes, sir."

Gabe swatted Lex on the back good naturedly and gave him a cheerful smile. "Good. Now that that's cleared up, Chloe, why don't you invite your boyfriend to stay for dinner."

Chloe nodded and forced a smile, still stunned by her father's warning to one of the most powerful men in the nation, not to mention his boss. Shit, Lex could have fired him for talking down to him that way. Chloe instead turned to Lex and raised both of her eyebrows. "So, Lex. Wanna stay for dinner?"

Lex nodded almost immediately and cleared his throat as he nodded. "That would be great, thank you."

Chloe kept the fixed smile on her face and turned to her dad. "Well, now that that's all settled. Should I order something?"

Gabe slipped out of his tie and looked between the two of them. "Unless you want to cook?"

Chloe shuddered and shook her head. "No thanks, I'll order."

Gabe sat down on a barstool as Lex seemed to try to figure out where he should sit. Gabe pulled out the other barstool and patted the seat. Lex immediately plopped into it.

Gabe chuckled under his breath and then gave Lex's shoulder a companionable, man to man, squeeze. The tense muscles actually reassured him. "So Lex, what about this embezzling thing." It didn't surprise him that Lex groaned and resting his elbows on the counter he put his face in his hands. His mumbled curse had Gabe fighting down the urge to laugh even harder.

After dinner, Lex excused himself and Chloe and practically dragged her out of the house to the small concrete porch. Chloe smiled up at him innocently and he ignored it as he yanked the floppy disk out of his front shirt pocket where it had been burning a hole in his chest. He nearly yanked the fabric right off his shirt, trying to do so. When he had it out of the pocket he waved it in front of her face, hard. "Now. You tell me. What the hell. Is on this disk."

Chloe shrugged and yanked her arm out of Lex's grip. "I don't know."

Lex glared at her and Chloe stepped closer to him, nose to nose, glaring right back at him. "Tell me, Chloe."

"I don't know, Lex."

Just then Chloe heard the slam of two car doors and fought the urge to punch Lex and scream at the two visitor's coming up the walk way at the same time. Arm in arm. How fucking cute. Clark neared the couple who looked a hair's breath away from tearing eachother apart.

"Hey, guys."

Chloe sneered at the same time Lex did, their eyes not unlocking from one another's.

Clark did his little snoopy shuffle and smiled uncertainly. As always. "So, what's up."

Chloe growled low in her throat. "Go away, Clark."

Lana smiled and looked like she was ready to settle in for the fight when Lex whipped around with a ghastly smile on his face. Definitely forced. Lana nearly inhaled her tongue. "Lover's spat." Lex hissed and then moved away from Chloe, holding the front door open for Clark and Lana. "We'll be done in a minute."

Lana edged around Lex, he could practically smell the fear on her. And that was the difference between Chloe and Lana. Chloe would refused to back down, and Lana who not only backed down, but tucked her tail between her legs and scampered away. As soon as Clark opened his mouth to say something, Lex put a hand on his back and shoved him through the doorway, slamming the door behind him. He then turned back to Chloe and took in her defensive stand. Arms crossed over her breasts, legs planted firmly apart, one hip cocked out to the side. He leaned toward her and Chloe snarled, he immediately leaned back again. Chloe narrowed her eyes and glared at him even harder.

Lex ran his hands over his bald head and Chloe was sure she'd seen him actually dragging his nails along the pale skin. She softened a little bit and let her glare drop, her arms still protectively crossed in front of her. She shifted though, easing her legs. Lex rubbed the heel of his hands into his eyes and Chloe softened the rest of the way. With his eyes still closed, Chloe moved forward, dropped her arms to her sides and then brought them up and wrapped them around his waist. She felt his movements still and burried her face against his chest. "I didn't look at the disk, Lex."

Lex felt the honesty in her words clear to his bones, the shallow breathing as she sniffed and rubbed her face against the front of his shirt. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Why?" He asked quietly, even as he placed his chin on the top of her head. Chloe breathed him in deeply and the drew back to look up at him. He couldn't have mistaken the look in her eyes, the soft sheen of wetness that was probably blurring her vision, the red rim of her eyes that told her this day had just been too hard on her. From sneaking into his father's office, to him being hauled off to the police station, to her father dealing out threats. He almost snickered at that last one.

Chloe saw the corner of his lips twitch and smiled softly. "I didn't want to invade your privacy."

Lex searched her face for a moment, startled. The he startled her in return by tossing back his head and releasing a harsh bark of laughter. Chloe smiled up at him and wiped the tears out of her eyes.

Lex wrapped her up in his arms and rocked her back and forth, the occasional chuckle still making his chest vibrate with holding it in. Chloe smiled as she snuggled into him. "Know what would be good right now?" She whispered.

Lex leaned back and looked down at her. The knowing glint in her eyes telling him all he needed to know. "Oh yeah." He agreed and leaned down and brushed his lips across hers. Chloe sighed and shivered as a tingling zing ran through her veins and pooled liquid fire between her legs. They both studied eachother for a few seconds, then lunged for the front door. Lex flung it wide open and they raced up the stairs, laughing breathlessly.

Gabe listened from the kitchen table as Chloe's bedroom door slammed shut and ignored the looks he was sure he was getting from the other two people sitting at the kitchen table. Clark opened his mouth to speak and Gabe simply held up a hand, effectively cutting him off. "Leave it alone, Clark."

Clark shut his mouth and nodded, looking down at the table.

Lana sputtered and before she could get a word out, Gabe snapped the newspaper open and glared at her. She immediately sat back with a pout on her face. Gabe held the paper up in front of his face as he grinned. God he loved being the one in charge. And it didn't hurt to remind both his daughter and his boss, that he was indeed, the one in charge.

LarkLuthor
31st May 2005, 23:51
Yes sir, Mr. Gabe, sir. You're the one in charge. Hmmm...that's why your daughter is screwing your boss while you wait with her friends? Not the way my dad would act!

BLAIRE! you updated! :ecstatic: :ecstatic: :ecstatic: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Lark

asharnanae
1st June 2005, 00:05
WOOOTT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU B!!!!!! this is just greta, and big up the gabe!!! and Hahg!! take that Bitch lana!! run!

wonderfulness in fic format Blaire, just great!

Blaire023
1st June 2005, 00:40
nah, i think if gabe didn't want his daughter to be with his boss, he'd stop them from being together.

but i always write gabe as a chlexer. surely he must see what a great pair they'd make, right? and who said they were tromping upstairs to get it on?...okay, you know me too well :)

hfce
1st June 2005, 01:29
:rofl: Blaire this update was a hoot. I loved it and I love Gab.

Hope ;)

star del mar
1st June 2005, 04:42
I'm so excited that you updated!!! I missed this story! Gabe is awesome as always and Lana and Clark getting left in the dust...ahhh, all is as it should be :D

Steph*

meg20
1st June 2005, 17:49
Jep an update. Gabe is one hilarious guy, just have to love him!!!:grin:

Louie
1st June 2005, 20:13
Love this story, it's so funny and Gabe's the best, a really open relationship he has with his daughter, Love Gabe taking charge

carebear72884
1st June 2005, 20:44
YEAH!!!!! I thought this story was lost once again. Never, ever leave it that long again Blaire. I think I reread it for the 3 or 4th time...but it is still super good and worth the effort. More soon!!! :D :D :D :D

kimmie
16th June 2005, 01:15
Loving this story, patiently waiting for another update (well not really patiently) Update please!!!!!!

Kimmie

Blaire023
11th July 2005, 03:45
Chloe exhaled noisily, her nose currently pressed into Lex's armpit. Lex chuckled half heartedly as his pulserate began to slow back to normal. Any time he and Chloe came together it was explosive. Not to mention half the time he felt like their arguments were just torturous sessions of foreplay. The wait was worth it, though. He'd never had quite as dynamic a relationship as he had with her. Chloe snuffled into his side, sure she was mumbling about something, he shifted away the tiniest bit.

"What's that?"

"I really want to know what's on that disk."

Lex smiled over at her and sat up slowly, taking the time to roll his neck and shoulders. Explosive. "Where's your laptop?"

Chloe's head shot up and she stared at him open-mouthed. When she saw he was serious she scrambled off the bed in all her naked glory and rushed over to her desk, quickly bounding with it back to the bed. She plopped down beside him and opened her laptop. "Are you sure?"

Lex nodded and smiled at her. "I know I made a big deal out of it earlier." At Chloe's snort, he was sure she was thinking he was down playing what had happened on the porch more than a little. "Okay, I was pissed." Chloe grunted in agreement and he swatted her on her hip as she powered up her laptop. "I had good reason to be pissed at you."

She conceded with a shrug and typed in her name and password diligently. When her desktop came up on the screen he had to laugh. "Is that what I think it is?"

Chloe shrugged again and smiled a little. "I'm always up for a little destruction."

He smirked at the 'Welcome To Smallville' sign after it had been hit with a meteor. "I'm sure you are, sweetie."

Chloe scooted over so Lex could put in the disk and bring up the files that were on it. She'd chosen to download those files because of the contract between Wayne Enterprises and Luthor Corp but now that she read through the files, it didn't seem to be the right ones. "Pay", She read aloud. "What's 'Pay'?"

Lex double clicked on it and laughed abruptly. "Exactly what it sounds like." He went through each one, each labeled Pay with an underscore and a number following in order up to the double digits. "You downloaded my pay roll?"

Chloe stared open mouthed at the files, one after another popping up on her screen. Casting an eerie white glow in her room. The bottom of her stomach dropped out. She could feel the flush crawling up her naked torso and didn't even try to stamp it down. She turned to look at Lex, the startling contrast of color in his eyes when they were lit with amusement. She wanted to forget that she was mad. But this was ridiculous. "I didn't break in to your stupid mansion to download your payroll."

Lex tried to sober himself but couldn't help the occasional chuckle. "Oh, I don't doubt it sweetie, but that's what you ended up with."

Chloe impatiently shoved Lex aside and began rooting through the files one by one. "What about the contract with Wayne Enterprises? What about the stupid bug I had Pete plant on your coat? What about the hiding in your stuffy ass closet and WHAT ABOUT ME KILLING SOMEONE?" She shrieked the last words and began banging her fists down on the keyboard in a tantrum.

Lex put his arm around her, or tried to. "Chloe." She jerked away from him. "It's okay."

"NO IT DAMN WELL ISN'T"

She hurled herself off the bed, snagged her robe from the back of her closet door and flung open her door. She'd already launched herself down the stairs when Lex had his pants up and was going on the hunt for her.

She stopped in the middle of the kitchen, her face red, her breathing heavy, and she looked slightly murderous. Lana opened her mouth and Chloe shrieked. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT?"

Gabe looked up from the file he was reading and blew softly on his mug of coffee. "Do with what, sweetie?"

Lex had come to a halt at the entrance of the kitchen and silently appraised Gabe for not yelling back. Not that Chloe was exactly yelling. She was more along the lines of emitting a high pitched sonar sound. Chloe stood staring at her father, the laughter she could tell he was holding back by the laugh lines that formed in the outer creases of his eyes. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"It was a lesson."

Gabe's lips kicked up in the corners and he raised his brows at her before looking back down at his paper. Chloe turned to Lex. "He was teaching me a lesson."

Lex smiled and folded his arms across his bare chest. "I know."

Chloe's mouth dropped open and she looked from Lex's smirk to the almost mirror image of the one on her own father's face. Her own father.

"When did you two come up with this?"

Clark and Lana sat there in complete confusion.

Lex looked over at Gabe and he nodded. "After the first time, when I found you in my closet."

"Before the Talon?" Chloe questioned softly.

"'Fraid so." Gabe piped up.

"I called your father," Lex explained. "Told him what you were doing. It was his idea to come up with this, teach you a lesson. He told me that if The Talon was closed, I should check there next."

"But I..." Chloe paused. She lowered her voice to a harsh whisper. "But we..." Her hand flopped back and forth between them.

"I know."

She swallowed convulsively. "I killed someone."

Lex grinned and tucked his hands into his pockets. "Blanks."

She gasped and leaned back, clutching onto the edge of the counter. "The blood."

Lex nodded and moved toward her, placing his hands on her shoulders, feeling her muscles go lax under the terrycloth. "It was faked, honey."

Chloe stared up at Lex. "Faked?"

Lex nodded.

"All of it?"

Lex's gaze met hers levelly. "Not us." She moaned and pressed her lips together. Lex shook her softly then ran his hands down her arms to join their fingers together. "Never us."

Chloe's head jerked and she sniffled and blinked back the tears. "Everything else was faked?"

Lex nodded.

"Pete?"

"Yep."

Chloe moaned again.

"Chloe."

Another moan.

"Come on, Chloe. It was time you learned a lesson."

Another longer, more drawn out moan.

She shifted until her forhead smacked against his chest and she rolled her head back and forth. "I can't believe I fell for that."

Lex laughed and brushed his lips across the crown of her head.

"I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out of somewhere and tell me I've been Punk'd."

His chuckle was deeper and reverberated through her body.

"I should hate you." She looked up at her dad. "I should hate both of you."

Gabe pshawed the comment aside and took a sip of his coffee.

Lex cleared his throat. "But you love us."

Chloe looked back up at him. "God help me, I do."

"Hey, guys." Chloe's head whipped around as Pete banged through the front door and came to stand at the entrance of the kitchen.

Pete stopped dead in his tracks as Chloe fixed a deadly glare on him. "He's a different story, though."

Pete laughed and put up his hands. "Now, Chloe."

Chloe moved toward him menacingly, turning on a sickeningly sweet smile. "Yes, Pete?"

Pete backed up until he was near the front door then stood his ground. "Chloe." He said sternly.

Chloe bared her teeth and grinded out his name. "Pete."

Pete felt his smile waver. Chloe narrowed her eyes and Pete screamed, turning around and putting those football skills to good use as he practically mowed down the screen door and jumped down the four steps up to the patio. All she saw was a blur as he ran down the street.

Lex came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle. "Feel better?"

Chloe grinned and leaned back against him. "Much."

Lex nuzzled the side of her neck, searching for her elusive scent, the one that seemed to fade as soon as he got close to it. "I was thinking..." Lex started and waited until she rolled her head to look up at him. "We've been through a lot this last week."

Chloe closed her eyes and sank into him. "Mmmhmmm."

"And I was thinking..."

Chloe opened her eyes and looked back up at him as he paused.

"Maybe you'd like to come to my place and see what goes on in my bedroom first hand."

Chloe shivered in delight. Sounded good to her.

THE END

meeaz
11th July 2005, 04:53
great job with this! just read it in one sitting and it was so damn funny! totally loved the ending too. gabe was just amazing-wish my dad was like that!

ps: i totally love all your fics and for the next update can you possibly get in 'all that was forgotten'? it would be extremely appreciated :)!

carebear72884
11th July 2005, 05:06
cute Blaire, I never thought you would finish it. You know this was one of the first fics I started reading. I love it. Good job, I expect more in the future.

Blaire023
11th July 2005, 06:22
don't push it, amber! lol, and the next one i update will be unleashed.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/blaire23/68262.html?mode=reply
here's a link to my update list, the order i'm going in

Blaire023
13th July 2005, 04:02
quit moving the fics to the complete section.

it's been 2 days since i've updated the final chapter. please leave them be for atleast a week after they've been finished

as for you thinking it's in my sig line that it's complete, that's fine and all, for the people who have their sig line options turned on, a lot of people don't like sig lines so have turned them off.

bob_is_strange91
19th July 2005, 09:42
awesome!!! i loved it! you are a great writer.

hfce
19th July 2005, 14:28
Eek! I didnt realize this was finished good job girl. :D

Hope ;)

meg20
19th July 2005, 17:53
Pete felt his smile waver. Chloe narrowed her eyes and Pete screamed, turning around and putting those football skills to good use as he practically mowed down the screen door and jumped down the four steps up to the patio. All she saw was a blur as he ran down the street.
:rofl::rofl: Pete is total chicken!

Great update, little sad that this story is finished, but I'll survive!
You ROCK!!!

darkangel
27th July 2005, 05:44
This was a very funny fic.

arkakitty
5th August 2005, 21:48
This was so great!! It was all just a big scheme....I was laughing really hard, when she mentioned Punk'd :) Loved it.

yell
18th August 2005, 22:48
I love this fic. It was so funny. I just read this for the second time and needed to let you know how great I thought this was. Pete was great in this, especially his fight with Lana. Also, I loved Gabe and everything he said in this. Loved the great reveal at the end, another great hilarious moment.

Janet
15th November 2005, 10:20
Oh, I never noticed you added more to this Blaire! YAY!

Great closing chapters. Love Gabe to bits.

zho9
4th January 2006, 12:15
Definitely good words. Definitely. And why did she all of a sudden sound like the rainman?
:rofl:
I'm only on the third chapter but greatly enjoying so far. Unfortunately must stop since it is 5 am. Can't wait to resume readint this fic.:grin:

ggdoll18
5th January 2006, 09:27
so funny! i loved it

LEXNCHLOEROCK
8th January 2006, 22:55
LOL loved this fic! Pete and Gabe were so funny. Even though the scene was hilarious I can't picture Pete bitchslapping any woman even Lana. Awesomely funny fic I'm glad you resurrected it! :)

gumballtiger
10th January 2006, 06:08
cute cute.. *Says it in a dorky voice...*

Blaire023
10th January 2006, 22:02
LOL loved this fic! Pete and Gabe were so funny. Even though the scene was hilarious I can't picture Pete bitchslapping any woman even Lana. Awesomely funny fic I'm glad you resurrected it! :)

now you understand my problem, since I can totally picture it. :P

thanks to everyone for the continuous feedback.

Ami Rose
21st October 2013, 22:04
ROFLMAO I don't think I've laughed some much reading a story. It was like reading bloopers lmao! Amazing Awsome Fantastic story. LOVED IT!

HotCrossedBunny
22nd October 2013, 22:43
This is absolutely brilliant, love the twist at the end. Love Gabe! I always thought that he was a Chlexer too!