PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] These Arms Of Mine (NC-17)

Pages : 1 [2]

Pieper
8th July 2006, 01:18
Beautiful story.

Paola
26th July 2006, 03:03
The story is great. I don`t think that either Chloe`s or Lex`s personalyties are easy to get right (they are both too complex) but you did it very well. I could "see" both of them in your writing.
Paola.

LexGirl
3rd August 2006, 09:50
Okay I've just finished this one too and I have to say I loved it. Lex took a long time to admit his feelings but when he did wow! I liked just how close he and Chloe became and how they finally admitted they loved each other...and very romantic proposal! Kudos there! :) Beautiful story! :)

Kit Merlot
30th September 2006, 23:21
I just realized that I've never told you how much I adore this fic: I adore this fic.;)

Seriously, I loved how take charge Chloe is in this fic. But I think my favorite part is the trueness in all of the friendships: Lana is a good friend to Chloe and Clark is a good friend to Lex--I find that absolutely refreshing.

And of course the Chlex smut is just gorgeous! This was an excellent story--WELL DONE.

Caliope
1st October 2006, 22:10
Oh my God!! I loved this story. After I started reading it I couldn't, wouldn't stop for anything. Your end was so beautiful... what more is there to say.:grin3:

eustacie
6th October 2006, 15:23
I´ve just read your fic and I must say it is amazing. And the end of it was absolutely wonderful.I was listening to Natalie Merchant´s My skin while reading the last two chapters and it made the end even more impressive.

Ann
10th October 2006, 06:08
I hate to see it end. I loved it! It was very sweet. :)

Alizaleven
26th October 2006, 10:41
I love this fic! And I love the title, it reminds me of a song :)

lkedino
20th May 2007, 05:17
I love this story

westwingwolf
3rd June 2007, 00:25
I really loved this fic. I thought all of reasons for not getting with Chloe at first were very funny. I loved how great he was with her after Lana and Chloe were kidnapped. And I thought Clark was a dumbass, but it made way for the Chlex so I'll let it go while holding on to just a tad of resentment. Wonderful smut and lead up to smut and lovely ending.

starmoon
20th December 2007, 04:54
i just love this story and love reading it over and over again. the smut was :drool:

Tanschana
3rd August 2008, 23:59
Awwwwwwwwwwww

Very nice story!

excusemymuse
4th August 2008, 06:27
The story, while insanely hot :drool2: (my brain needs rewiring because of you. I'm sending you the bill) it was also funny. When Pete said he'd eat his shoe if Lex really had a conference to go to I barked out a laugh. You blew my cover, my parents thought I was researching the layout of a mall. You did it again at the end with Chloe saying she likes sparkly things, (partially because I like sparkly things too, it's really amazing I don't get distracted by mirrors anymore) I was cracking up.

Thank You for being Smut Smart, Please Write Again Soon! :P

elementia
21st September 2008, 13:57
That was really entertaining.....It was so funny....
"Lex you dog, you" BRILLIANT!!!!
:rofl:

lily161239
9th October 2008, 03:58
LOVE IT! I reread this story for the second time. Wonderful!

Ami Rose
1st September 2012, 04:22
Loved it. My fav part was the whole group morning after scene. I couldnt stop laughing

malugargula
26th February 2013, 08:27
Amazing fic