PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] WikiBaby (PG-13 to R-ish)

skauble
8th August 2007, 04:56
I love that you continued the Wikiverse here, Mindy. I just love this loving and playfully battling Chlex.

“Stop what?” she asked with her best ‘who me?’ smile.

“Don’t play innocent. We both know neither of us could be described as such. I thought we agreed to stop Wikiing.”

Yeah, Chloe, give up the innocent act. That ship sailed *long* ago.

However, she wasn’t about to make this easy for him. Where would the fun in that be? So instead she led him down the path of misdirection. “Who was the person who chose to write on Superman’s page that his Fortress of Solitude is made of ice dildos or that Martha has a dildo made of Kryptonite?”

I have to wonder how you come up with these ideas. Your imagination is a scary and wonderful thing. :)

“The ice dildo thing is technically the truth. And I wasn’t the one who wrote that Lana is into necrophilia.”

“She spends an awful lot of time at the cemetery just to talk to her parents. Besides, she brought it on herself. Who in the world would care that she once co-owned a stupid coffee shop in a small town? Even if the other co-owner was you. Plus, I doubt Lana knows what necrophilia is, and I wasn’t the one who insisted that she had squirrel DNA.”

:rofl: I love the fact that they made sure to drag Lana into this. If anyone deserves it it’s her. Well, actually she deserves so much more, ‘cause so far I’m only seeing that they added the truth. Lol

“Again, I still think that’s the truth. But I may have gone too far with the idea that she carries around a dead Muppet baby keychain.”

“Well, you would be an expert on all things Muppet.”

“You were the one who actually wanted to do indecent acts to that Beaker Muppet.”

“Like you didn’t enjoy it.”

What on earth do you people get up to in that shoutbox?!?!

Affairs with Beaker and DMBs on keychains? It’s- it’s – actually it’s pretty hilarious. Lmao Maybe I’ll come and hang out in that box one day. (We need an angel smilie for me here)

“That’s enough. I thought we agreed that all additions to our pages would stop after you posted that Chip’s mother was actually my great aunt.”

“How else was I supposed to explain my relationship to him which you created? I was merely being a friend to him. It’s not my fault that your family was so embarrassed to have an incestuous offspring that you hid him in the attic. I just wanted him to know that he had someone who cared enough to visit and make a paper garden for him.”

Poor, poor Chip. Will nonky be able to see past his traumas and love him still?

“Is that why you insisted that he needed the perfect mate?” She tilted her head over to the other cage where a blonde guinea pig was currently bathing her litter. The pet shop employee had given them a strange look when Lex insisted that Stu would be the one to choose his own mate. Stu had scurried pass all the dark furred guinea pigs to stop in front of the blonde who would later be named Nosy. When he went up to sniff her out, she bit him. However, that hadn’t discouraged Stu. He refused to leave her alone until she relented, at which point he mounted her, which is why they were currently being kept in separate cages. Once Ben and Mandy were older, they would let Stu have a few moments with his beloved again. For now, the truck kept him satisfied.

“Yes, I couldn’t let him be all alone.”

Awwwwww. Lex is so sweet. Of course he could never let Stu be alone. If anyone knows how empty life can be without a feisty blonde then it would be Lex. And good for Stu for bypassing the brunettes. My own hair color aside, those things will kill you.

“And some of it will be true but just hasn’t happened yet, like how Matthew Perry ended up marrying that girl that he was reported to have married. They weren’t married at the time, but now they are and are living happily in Los Angeles with their Siberian husky named Brock. And it was all thanks to a false sentence on Wikipedia.

I’m so very happy to hear that things turned out so well for “that girl”. ;)

And I was so happy that what Chloe wrote was true. It’s time that Lex and Chloe followed the example set by Stu and Nosy.

This was such a lovely story. And I’m so happy you went with a sequel. And as long as Wikipedia exists I will have hope for more glimpses of a Chlex future (don’t dash my hopes). Lol

Wonderful work.

~Sarah~

hfce
31st August 2007, 01:45
That was so cute! I loved it. :D

SVfan1286
1st December 2007, 13:25
Awww...that was to cute for words. The FOS made of ice dildos made me spit out my coffee! Lana having squirrel DNA...well that's just an insult to squirrels. LOL All around funny fic!

lilacfaery
4th May 2009, 08:15
That was too cute. I enjoyed the Lana bashing. Necrophilia and squirrel DNA were perfect. Although now I feel bad for squirrels. LOL to the different dildos. Once I stopped to think about it, I realized that the Fortress of Solitude does look like it is made up of ice dildos. I will never see it the same way ever again. Thanks for that it was too boring before.