PDA

View Full Version : Not the First Time (PG-13)

starmoon
29th September 2007, 06:19
very good i enjoyed reading it.

malugargula
1st October 2007, 01:38
Great fic with a wonderful plot
:)

jkar
9th May 2009, 16:14
That was an interesting story.

I liked that Chloe was willing to protect someone she cares about, in this case Clarke, in this way. But she was still hesitant to do the actual deed herself, or maybe that was practicality.

Either way she was sneaky enough to use Lex to protect one of his own enemies.

Still trying to decide if I enjoyed it or it was just compelling.

Thank you.

Julia

autumngold
10th May 2009, 03:58
This is an amazing story!! I love Lionel, Lex and Chloe's viewpoints!! Of course, my first thought on reading this story is that Smallville would be so much better if you wrote it!! I could never understand why Lex would be so into Lana when Chloe was there?!! It makes no sense, except as a way to get at Clark since Clark is too stupid to recognize how important Chloe is in his life!! Sorry, back to the story, Lionel's viewpoint is very interesting!! If it wasn't for him, Chloe would never have been on Lex's radar!! Thank goodness for Lionel!! Too bad for him that Lex couldn't let him live knowing that he had experienced Chloe's power!! I would so love to read about how Lex was involved in his death!! I would also love to read more about Chloe and Lex's life together!! Very interesting how they both use each other, but also care so much for each other!! Lex thinks he hides himself so well from Chloe, little realizing that she knows him inside and out!! They are perfect for each other!! Thank you for writing this incredible story!! :)