PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Keep 'em Coming (complete) NC17

Pages : [1] 2

Blaire023
17th July 2003, 14:55
Title: Keep 'em Coming
Author: Blaire
Disclaimer: I don't own SV and if I did, well, we all know who would be teaching world domination 101 and who teachers pet would be.
A/N: This is for Catheryne's Birthday! YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Also! Lana may be a little....okay A LOT OOC, but it's only because I don't really pay attention to her when I watch the show.

Chapter 1: Cruel Cruel Joke

"Wow." Chloe's eyes wandered around the room. The King Size Penthouse Suite had to be the biggest if not the second biggest room in the hotel.

"Whoa, look at this." Lana moved past Chloe stepping into the bathroom. In the center, a jacquizzi awaited them. Lana nodded and flashed a grin at Chloe. "This is going to be so cool." Practically frolicking out of the bathroom, Chloe laughed as Lana plopped onto one of the beds.

"This place is-" Chloe stopped midsentence. She could have sworn she heard something. But where was it coming from? She inched closer and closer to the bed that Lana lay sprawled across, her brown eyes curiously boring into hazel ones.

"What's wrong?"

Chloe held her index finger up to her pursed lips. "Don't you hear that?" Her whisper was soft and Lana sat up on the bed, listening careful to whatever it might be. "It sounds like...." Chloe pressed her ear to the wall and stood still for a few seconds before the sounds started again. Slapping a hand over her mouth to contain her laughter she motioned with the other one for Lana to come listen.

Lana crawled on the bed over to the wall, pressing her ear up against it as Chloe had.

"Unnnnh, Oh, yeah, give it to me, baby." A woman's voice on the other side of the wall was accompanied by a male grunting.

Lana's mouth opened and just as she was about to let out a gurgle of laughter Chloe slapped a pillow over her mouth. Lana hung on to it for dear life. Her body shook as a wail of laughter left her body, one cheek still pressed to the wallpaper and tears slipped from her eyes.

Chloe bit her knuckle, her grin plastered across her face. She was holding everything back she had. Both jumped back from the wall as a 'thud...thud...thud...thud' came from the active room. The high pitched wailing of a woman's voice had both of them startled, eyes open wide, and Chloe let her curiosty get the better of her. Kneeling on the bed just as Lana was she pressed her ear to the wall just as the headboard on the other side of it smacked into it and Lana followed suit.

"Oh, baby, harder, harder, fuck me, Lex." Chloe's jaw dropped as she caught the name and Lana's face paled considerably.

All at once, their eyes met and overcome with a burst of laughter they both held pillows to their faces.

The thudding picked up a quicker pace and Chloe's mind flashed an evil little idea in her head. She slowly lowered her pillow as Lana had arched a brow at the wall when the thudding slowed down and then hit harder and harder. The wall sconce above the bed shook slightly and a giggle emitted from the brunette's throat.
Chloe's eyes met Lana and she smiled, throwing the pillow to the floor. Licking her lips quickly she grabbed the top edges of the headboard and shoved it back at the wall, counteracting with the headboard on the other side. Matching it thud for thud just as the other stopped. Lana watched in amusement, oblivious to what was about to happen. Chloe opened her mouth and a high pitched keening noise escaped her. "Fuck, harder, Lana."

Lana's mouth dropped as Chloe worked the headboard and screamed her name. Chloe's head tilted to the side, motioning for Lana to come help her and with a little giggle she grabbed the headboard and picked up Chloe's pace, kneeling beside eachother on the bed. Lana cleared her throat silently before adding to Chloe's low moans. "Fuck Chloe, so tight, so good, all mine." Chloe's head whipped around to look at Lana who only shrugged in return and had to bite her lip to protest a laugh rising in her chest.

"I want to feel your tongue, baby, fuck me, Lana. Eat me."

Lana narrowed her eyes for a second and smiled. She started moaning and Chloe banged the headboard harder, screaming Lana's name. "Right there, ooooh, yeah!"

Meanwhile the headboard on the other side of the wall had abruptly stopped and Lex hovered over the petite brunette beneath him. He couldn't have heard that right. Chloe and Lana? His eyes stared at the wall where a headboard smacked against it over and over again. Pants and moans shocked their way through the airwaves and Lex's eyes glazed over, imagining the blone writhing beneath the brunette.

Almost immediately the image was replaced with the blonde writhing beneath his own body. It was no secret the Chloe Sullivan sparked his interest. In ways she would never know. But this...just added a completely new dynamic to the snarky blonde. Lex inhaled sharply as he heard Chloe scream Lana's name and moan, a sure sign of an orgasm. The brunette stretched out below him looked into his eyes. "Lex? Why'd you stop?"

Chloe's eyes grew wide on the other side of the wall after hearing what Lex's bedroom mate said and she bit back a laugh. 'I guess the shock factor has been served.'

The loud clearing of a voice behind her had Chloe's head whip around to see Gabe standing there. His hands on his hips, watching his daughter and her roommate scream out eachother's names, obviously tormenting whoever the other side of the wall belonged to. Chloe smiled at him innocently as her hands continued to push the wood into the wall and with a loud wail of Lana's name she stopped and turned around on the bed, facing her father.

Gabe's voice maintained a low tone as he spoke to Chloe. Lana sat by with her hands covering her mouth and her face as close to crimson as she could get. "What the hell were you doing?" Gabe shook his head as he kept his voice down. It was near 10pm when they arrived at the hotel for the crap convention. He didn't want to wake up anymore people than his daughter had already.

"We were just having some fun dad." Chloe smiled and tilted her head back to the wall. "Just like them."

"And who's them?" His arms crossed over his chest as Chloe got up and laughed a little.

"Lex and his little fuck bunny."

It took a second for his brain to materialize what she had said and his eyes returned to the wall as the headboard on the other side slapped incoherently with it. Gabe's face turned a bright red as the woman on the receiving end screamed his boss' name.

Chloe slapped her dad on the shoulders as she passed him. "Sweet dreams." Lana hurriedly followed Chloe out of the room and made their way to their own room a few doors down the hall.

TBC...

staysixkid
17th July 2003, 15:37
:pclol: My God! You never fail to AMAZE me! This is HILARIOUS (and damn sexy!). I'd never thought I'd actually like the character Lana, but your portrayal of her can't help but allow me to love her. Having Lana in on it makes it ten times better! And Chloe! She's a Genius for coming up with that idea. There is NO WAY a man would not stop to listen to it. Heehee. This is excellent...please more!! MORE!

Lucky Catheryne :biggrin: Happy Birthday btw.

jem
17th July 2003, 15:38
WOW>.. lucky catheryne.......

more please... its so funny, loved lana OOC....

heehee and gabe too,

*absolutely fabulous dahling*

MWAH

sabby
17th July 2003, 16:16
ROTFLMAO, that was soo cool! Love it already and can't wait for the next chap. 'Eat me Lana' *snorts* I'm not sure if the real Lana would even know what that means *g*

hugs,
Sabby

vardaquareien
17th July 2003, 16:45
OH LORD!!! This is beyond funny...this is...I have no words to describe how hilarious this is!!!

I'll have you know that you were very nearly responsibble for my death. I nearly choked when Chloe began her diabolical plan. I want more!!!

L'infini
17th July 2003, 16:55
*snort* Lex and... *snort* and he thought that Chloe and Lana were...*snort* :yay: :worship2:

It's like a regular little Chloe/Lana fake love-fest in here today. So funny, and I loved both Lana and Gabe.

For some strange reason Chloe pretend begging Lana to eat her has brightened my day. As the title says, keep 'em coming please. And did I forget to mention that I LOVE this fic?

who?
17th July 2003, 17:04
This is hilarious!! :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Can't wait for the next update :yay: :yay:

Tandy
17th July 2003, 17:20
:biggrin: :yay: I laughed outloud! This is great, hilarious! YOu must continue soon!

Tandy

lunaluthor
17th July 2003, 18:49
what a beginning can't wait to read more so don't be shy and update update update :yay:

drina
17th July 2003, 19:50
LOL What a way to start this story! :pclol: I'm trying to stifle my laughter with much effort here, as I picture Chloe and Lana 'doing it'...oh boy :lol:

more please, and as your title said it the best...keep 'em coming :biggrin:

flower
17th July 2003, 19:52
<jumps from chair and dances around teh room laughing her ass off>
GO BLAIRE&#33;

FloweR :blush:

xadie
17th July 2003, 21:14
:biggrin: Fan-fuckin-tastic&#33;

I can&#39;t believe you&#39;ve just started what looks like another great story&#33; I hope this means that &#39;Smut&#39; isn&#39;t going to suffer...? :blinkkiss:

See, now I&#39;ve got all these Chlana ideas in my head... hmm...

Blaire023
17th July 2003, 21:17
*waves* hi yes, I&#39;m blaire...nice to meet you all.

I do not write the fic Smut and almost nothing But.

Thought I&#39;d remind you all of that, seeing as how I&#39;m so frequently mistaken for blue and sab.

and yes, an update will be soon.

~BLAIRE

xadie
17th July 2003, 22:25
Shit, now I feel like an idiot *blushes profusely* I&#39;m sorry, hon, the beginning was so much fun I lost track of the real world. Oh, that&#39;s bad manners. Sorry Sabby and Blue as well, for getting confused. *slinks away to think about what she&#39;s done*

Blaire023
17th July 2003, 22:52
Chapter 2: Playing Dirty

Chloe woke up the next morning, refreshed after
spending an hour the previous night in the huge tub in
her penthouse of a bathroom. Her and Lana were on the
same floor as her father but thankfully they had a few
rooms to separate them. She grinned at herself in the
mirror remembering the antics her and Lana had pulled
on Lex. She silently wondered what he was thinking as
he listened to them faking everything. She was more
than shocked that Lana had played along. But by this
time, nothing that the pretty pink princess did was
too shocking. Chloe had slowly learned, by rooming
with Smallville&#39;s very own darling, that there was
more to Lana than met the eye. And she was glad that
she wasn&#39;t such a prude.

Lana walked into the bathroom stretching. "Hey, what
are we doing today?" She sat on the edge of the
jacuzzi and watched Chloe brush her teeth.

"I was thinking we&#39;d go shopping. Dad has a
conference meeting this morning, so I figured we could
hit him up for a free lunch, sound good?" Chloe
looked over at Lana waiting for a reply.

"Yep, sounds like a plan to me." Lana&#39;s smile fell a
little remembering what they had done last night.
"How do you think your dad took the little incident?"

"Last night?" Chloe raised her eyebrows at herself in
the mirror, giving it little to no thought. "He knows
we were just messing around."

Lana let out a sigh of relief. A slow grin spread
across her face, wiping away any traces of tension.
"How do you think Lex took it?"

Chloe let out a small laugh and looked over at Lana.
"By the way he performed afterwards, I doubt he&#39;ll
forget it anytime soon."

Lana grinned and left the bathroom to get dressed and
ready for the day. Chloe&#39;s mind however, roamed to
what it would have been like in Lex&#39;s room last night.
Grinning at the thought of Lex and Gabe facing each
other in the conference room this early morning, she
left the bathroom humming to herself.

*~*

Gabe sat down at the large conference table reserved
for LexCorp. To his left sat another employee and to
his right sat Lex Luthor. The man&#39;s name he heard
screamed last night. His face turned a light shade of
pink, at the thought. He shook his head slightly and
rubbed his temples. "Everything okay Gabe?" Lex
leaned over a little talking under his breath.

"Fine..." Gabe&#39;s voice trailed off weakly. "Just
fine." Silently he added to himself, &#39;Except I walked
in on my daughter and her roommate faking orgasms and
slamming the headboard of my bed, the one I had to
sleep in last night, against the wall to get your
attention.&#39; He sighed inwardly and focused on the
task at hand.

Lex smirked at Gabe&#39;s answer, remembering the night
before and if Gabe would really be fine knowing what
his daughter was doing with Lana. He hadn&#39;t been
aware that the two young women would be accompanying
his plant manager on his business trip to Metropolis.
&#39;Wonder how long that&#39;s been going on...&#39; His
thoughts trailed off until Gabe stood and cleared his
throat to start the conference. The subject being the
opening of a new plant in Metropolis.

*~*

Chloe stood at the rack in the lingerie store. "Oh,
my, god, look at this." She held up the skimpy
leather g-string and turned it around to show it to
Lana. Lana giggled and bit her lip tentatively.

"I can&#39;t think of any guy that would wear that." Her
eyes met Chloe&#39;s and she blushed furiously as she
realized Chloe obviously could. "Who?"

Chloe&#39;s lips curled devilishly, "Have you ever
wandered what Smallville&#39;s resident playboy wears
under those nicely tailored suits?"

Lana cringed at the thought of her boss. "No. And
don&#39;t ever give me that visual again."

Chloe swung the undies by the tiny plastic hanger.
"And what visual would that be?" Her grin growing
dangerously evil by the second.

"A very very very bad one." Lana turned and headed
over to the boring underwear section. Chloe hung the
undies back up and perused the rack of lace and
leather. After finding a few things in her size she
headed over to Lana.

"What are you doing over here?" Chloe asked
nonchalantly.

"Shopping, why?" Lana eyes the under garments in
Chloe&#39;s hand suspiciously. "What did you find now?"

Chloe held up a pair of crotchless black lace
underwear, the shade of Lana&#39;s face paled dramatically
and then rushed with blood. "You like?"

Lana shook her head and looked away, not able to keep
the smile from her face. "Are there any more over
there like that?"

Chloe grinned and grabbed Lana&#39;s arm pulling her back
over to the rack of goodies.

*~*

Lex let out a deep breath as employees filed out of
the conference room. "So, Gabe, would you care to
join me for lunch?"

Gabe shrugged, not able to meet his boss&#39; eyes and
replied, "Actually, I&#39;m meeting Chloe and Lana about a
block away in about," He looked down at his watch,
"Fifteen minutes."

Lex nodded and straightened his tie.

"But, you&#39;re more than welcome to join us. It&#39;s not
any place fancy, but food&#39;s food, right?" Gabe had no
idea why he just offered for Lex to join them for
lunch. He cursed his good natured self as Lex nodded
a reply.

"That sounds good."

Gabe forced a quick smile and then let it turn into a
frown. "I hope they remembered."

Chloe sat beside Lana in a booth, the steam from her
coffee wafting the fragrance of what could have been
the worst cup of java up to her nose. Lana looked
down at the black tar and scrunched up her face. "I
should show them a thing or two." Chloe let out a
small laugh. She didn&#39;t want to hurt Lana&#39;s feelings
and tell her she couldn&#39;t make coffee worth a damn
either. The only reason she drank coffee at the Talon
was because she enjoyed the atmosphere and being
served by Lana or her fellow classmates.

"Yeah, you should." She smiled at the brunette and
noticed her attention turned somewhere else. "Oh,
god, you&#39;ve got to be fucking kidding me." Chloe
groaned as her father and Lex walked straight to their
table.

"Is the act still on?" Lana whispered gently nudging
Chloe with her foot.

Chloe grinned and beared it. "I think that would be a
wise idea by the way he&#39;s looking at us."

Lana nodded and as Lex approached the table he saw
Lana&#39;s hand disappear under the table, presumably
resting on Chloe&#39;s thigh. Gabe also noticed the
action and shook his head as he sat down across from
Lana, Lex having already taken his seat across from
Chloe.

"So are we ready to order?" The waitress stood beside
the table, popping a big peice of pink gum at them.
Chloe looked over at Lana and smiled.

"Cherry pie please." Lex choked on the coffee that
had been placed in front of him. Not only had it
assaulted his taste buds, but Chloe&#39;s comment on top
of that nearly pushed him over the edge.

"With whipcream." Lana added and Gabe shot them both
dirty looks telling them to behave. Chloe pat Lex&#39;s
hand.

"You okay?" Her head tilted to the side in all
sincerity as she put on an innocent look.

"Fine...fine." Lex muttered as he wiped his mouth
with a napkin. "Dessert actually sounds good. Do you
have chocolate cake?" Chloe pulled her hand back and
eyed him suspiciously. He was playing dirty. And she
was going to enjoy every second of it.

TBC...

A/N: Don&#39;t worry about it , it happens a lot more often than you&#39;d think.

xadie
17th July 2003, 23:00
:blush: Its still not very good manners on my part. Ok I&#39;ll stop going on about it now&#33;

That was great&#33; What a shame Gabe&#39;s there too, I&#39;d love to see how far those minxes would take things to get Lex going... BTW, your Lana is fabulous&#33; Who ever would have thought that the pink one could be so much fun&#33;

"Phonecall for Gabe... very important emergency phonecall..." Just a suggestion&#33; :lol:

hfce
17th July 2003, 23:06
That was good. :lol: More please...

Hope :chlexsign2:

crazygirl
17th July 2003, 23:29
:pclol: That was just *sooo* hilarious. I loved it and I can&#39;t wait to see what else Chloe and Lana have in store for Lex *grins madly and eagerly waits for the next update*.

asharnanae
18th July 2003, 02:20
:hehe: :smut:

Oh i am alovin this story already&#33;&#33; cant wait for the update&#33;

staysixkid
18th July 2003, 02:23
Heehee...I love this&#33; :biggrin: Who&#39;s idea was it for the story???

MORE&#33;

bluemoongirl23
18th July 2003, 02:45
Blaire, wonderful as always. So much fun and I love to see Lana actually going along with this. Can&#39;t wait to see how far the girls will take it.....

And, as for the mixup....it&#39;s cause we&#39;re all so dirty....in that good way, of course. :blinkkiss:

Blue

Val
18th July 2003, 02:53
LMAO&#33;
Great story&#33; MORE :biggrin:

vardaquareien
18th July 2003, 09:39
Lol&#33; Cherry pie with whipped cream&#33;&#33;&#33; :hehe: This is an absolute classic.

Poor Gabe having to face Lex at work after hearing what he did&#33;

I&#39;m wondering what you&#39;ve got up your sleeve with the crotchless panties. Something dirty and hilarious no doubt&#33; I can just see Lex&#39;s face if he comes across them over lunch&#33; :biggrin:

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Can&#39;t wait for the next update to see what you&#39;ve got for us next&#33;

jaded-swan
18th July 2003, 11:06
This is so amazing&#33; I almost fell off my chair when Chloe and Lana started to rock the bed&#33; I so agree that if Lana is like that in SV instead of the stupid pink princess I might actually like her&#33; Wonder what Lex will do when he finds out the truth... hmm... :yay: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Blaire023
18th July 2003, 16:35
Chapter 3: Coming Clean

Gabe eyed the couple across from him wearily, hoping to break the uncomfortable silence the table had wandered into he gently cleared his throat. "So, what have you girls been up to this morning."

Chloe looked up at her dad arching a brow, Gabe immediately regretted asking. "Just, you know, the usual." Chloe smiled over at Lana and Lana took a bite of the pie, licking the whip cream off her lips as she stared back at Chloe. Chloe bit her bottom lip and looked back across the table to find Lex&#39;s jaw dropped open, his forkful of chocolate cake halfway to his mouth. Gabe rolled his eyes and elbowed his boss, hoping like hell Lex wouldn&#39;t ask about this later.

"We went shopping." lana piped in holding up the bag that sat between her and the wall. The logo on the front piqued Lex and Gabe&#39;s curiosity.

"So...what&#39;d you buy?" Gabe motioned for them to answer and Chloe held up her bag, passing it across the table.

"Check for yourself." Gabe opened the bag and shut his eyes tight dropping the bag on the floor between him and Lex.

"I didn&#39;t really need to see that." Gabe said under his breath. He knew the girls were just trying to have fun, but their motives to him were unclear. He was pretty sure it had to do with Lex, but past that point, he wasn&#39;t even sure if he wanted to know the whole story.

Lex looked down at the bag and held it up, before Gabe could take it away from him his head was practically inside the bag and he looked up at Chloe pleased. "Very nice." He slid the bag back towards her and she smiled cheerfully.

"Thanks." Tucking it under the table beside her feet Lana looked over at Chloe.

"Chloe helped me pick mine out." Lex looked between the two girls and noticed a sigh come from Gabe, his head rested in his hands.

"Chloe, can I speak with you alone for a second?"

Chloe gave her father a concerned look. "Yeah, sure." She followed him out of the cafe onto the sidewalk.

"What the hell is going on in there?" Gabe said in a hushed tone.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Dad, it&#39;s just an act, me and Lana aren&#39;t *really* like that, okay?"

"Chloe even if you were...." Chloe held up her hands in protest.

"Woah, if I were I would definitely tell you."

Gabe nodded reluctantly. "Then why are you two doing this to Lex?"

Chloe grinned and shrugged. "It&#39;s fun?"

Gabe grabbed his daughter&#39;s hand. "You like him?"

Chloe&#39;s face held all signs of amusement between cringing. "Kinda, I mean, I haven&#39;t really given it a lot of thought."

Gabe sighed and ran his hands over his face. "Just be careful, please."

Chloe looked to her left, then her right. "What?"

"Everyone knows Lex&#39;s reputation, all I&#39;m asking is that you be careful, if you..." Gabe&#39;s voice trailed off until he saw Chloe&#39;s eyes grow wide. "Yeah, that."

"Oh, okay, ummm..." She looked back towards the door, hoping she didn&#39;t leave Lana long enough with Lex for her to realize just what he might be wearing under that suit of his.

"Go back inside, I&#39;ve got a headache, I&#39;m going back to the hotel."

Chloe nodded and hugged her dad, afterwards he dug his credit card out of his pocket and handed it over to her. "There&#39;s a party tonight, kinda an evening soiree for LexCorp, take Lana and go shopping, formal wear, got it?"

Chloe smiled and nodded. "I think I can handle that."

Gabe kissed her forhead and turned his back to her, making his way back to the hotel. Chloe walked back into the cafe, the silence looming above their table was deafening.

Sliding back into the booth beside Lana, Lex looked behind him and turned to face her. "Is everything okay?"

Chloe flashed a smile at Lex. "Copacetic."

Lex nodded and took a bite of his cake. Swallowing before talking he motioned with his fork between the two girls. "So how long has this been going on?"

Lana kept quiet, this was Chloe&#39;s lie and she could take it wherever she wanted. Chloe tilted her head to the side a little and furrowed her brow. Looking over at lana and then to Lex she shook her head slowly. "What?"

Lex smirked gracefully. "How long have you been together?"

"Together?" Chloe mimicked his words but her voice held a tone of curiosity, wondering how far Lex would go.

"Miss Sullivan, you do realize that I heard your evening activities last night?"

Lana choked on her pie and Chloe just stared back at him blankly. Patting Lana on the back, Chloe shrugged. "I don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about."

"Uh huh." Lex replied, completely unconvinced. They both knew what he was talking about. "It actually intrigues me that your father seems either oblivious to it or he accepts it whole heartedly. However, the way Clark carries on about Miss Lang, I would have to digress in saying that he has been informed of your relations."

Chloe shrugged. "There are certain advantages other than sharing clothes, when it comes to having a roommate." So nonchalantly spoken Lex nearly didn&#39;t pick up on it.

"So you don&#39;t deny it." He jabbed at a peice of cake and shoved it in his mouth. Chloe looked up at him.

"Why is it so interesting to you Lex? Does it turn you on? Do you want to watch? Or do you want to join?" Chloe pouted prettily as Lana sipped on her ice water and Lex had stopped chewing his cake. "Would you like us to get under the table right now and take care of your raging hard on you&#39;ve probably had since hearing us last night?"

Lex hadn&#39;t chewed his cake completely when she had started making accusations and his throat had gone completely dry. Chloe licked her lips and he felt her foot running up the insideof his leg. "So what is it Lex? Would you like to take us back to your hotel room and fuck us?"

Lex swallowed the lump in his throat. Chloe rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing her bag and Lana followed suit. Chloe slipped a twenty out of her purse and put it on the table. "I don&#39;t think I&#39;d be interested though, I like a man who knows what he wants." She leaned down and whispered into his ear, her lips brushing against the shell and her hot breath against him. Lana smiled at him as she clutched onto Chloe&#39;s hand with her own. "Bye, Lex." Chloe and Lana both winked and exited the cafe. Lex chugged his glass of ice water. &#39;What the hell is wrong with you? Why didn&#39;t you say something?&#39; He would have that little blonde spitfire. Lana he didn&#39;t exactly care for, but Chloe, she aroused him to no end.

*~*

Chloe stood in front of the mirror, her long white satin dress clung to her curves perfectly. Glad she had picked out a pair of white crotchless undies as well as black, she donned her new lingerie and turned from side to side in the mirror. Lana smiled behind her and praised her on her selection.

Lana glossed her lips with a soft pink, her dress black for the evening. As per Chloe&#39;s request to her not wearing pink, for they weren&#39;t in Smallville anymore and she could give herself a completely new identity tonight. Lana broke the silence between them, "Who knows, maybe we might even get lucky." She smiled over at Chloe and Chloe laughed at the absurb thought.

"You do realize that this is a crap convention right? I mean old people, married people, old people. Did I mention old people?" Lana giggled at Chloe&#39;s reply as she clasped her necklace behind her neck.

"And which category does Lex Luthor fall into?" Lana turned and leaned against the counter.

"Extremely hot." Chloe smiled at her reflection. "Too bad he only digs brunette&#39;s."

"Oh, I&#39;m pretty sure he was digging a blonde earlier, what with your batting the lashes and the, &#39;You want to fuck us don&#39;t you? Would you like Lana to sit on your face and I ride your wild cock?&#39;" Chloe&#39;s jaw dropped and she swatted Lana&#39;s arm.

"I did *not* say that." Lana shrugged.

"You shoulda." Chloe stared at her for a second and then turned her attention back to the mirror.

"Dammit, I should have, shouldn&#39;t I?"

Lana nodded and pat Chloe on the back. "Come on, your dad..." Her voice trailed as the knock on their door reached them in the bathroom.

"COMING&#33;" Chloe and Lana yelled at the same time before looking at eachother and bursting into giggles.

TBC...

A/N: Someone asked in a review earlier whose idea this was...sorry to disappoint all of you, but it was my own sick twisted little mind. I was thinking, which is incredibly dangerous and I pretty much wrote the entire first chapter in my head. So there ya go. Catheryne only made one demand of this fic, and I will tell you all which part it is at the end. Until then, the rest it just my own sordid thoughts. So if you think of something, like someone asked for Gabe to have to leave, and another wanted Lex to see the undies. If anybody wants something in here, let me know and I&#39;ll try to work it in as best as possible.

~B

drina
18th July 2003, 16:59
You&#39;re taking requests? Cool&#33; Hmmm let me see...I hope to see Chloe flashing Lex (intentionally or unintentionally) at the party, so he will be all hot and bothered knowing that she&#39;s wearing crotchless panties. :biggrin:

sabby
18th July 2003, 17:38
*evil cackle* this is getting better and better. Poor Lex must&#39;ve gotten a little hot under the collar with Chloe&#39;s little speech *G* She definitely shoulda said the other thing too there. And I wonder what will happen at the crap convention and how far the two girls will take their game, I must admit tho I feel a little sorry for Lex, those mental images must be killing him *shakes head*

Update soon, luv

hugs,
Sabby

vardaquareien
18th July 2003, 19:13
oh I love your evil, seductive Chloe&#33;&#33;&#33; and side-kick Lana&#39;s great too. Poor Lex, but oh what fun&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:

You&#39;ll probably regret asking for requests you know. Mine is that Chloe gets wet (no not just that way you dirty girl - that goes without saying&#33;) Liquid + white fabic = nice view for Lex&#33; :satanwink:

I adore this fic and can&#39;t wait to see what you come up with next&#33;

zionista
18th July 2003, 19:40
My stomach is killing me I was laughing so hard at this story&#33;&#33; I can&#39;t believe Gabe is taking this so well, but then again Chloe has always been a bit left-field. Continuing the idea of Lex being speachless at Chloe&#39;s comments, I would love to see Lex at the party still unable to get his act together. Perhaps he could also publically embarrass himself somehow because of Lana and Chloe&#39;s continued antics. (Can you tell I&#39;m trying to drag out the comedy for all it&#39;s worth? Besides that will just make then inevitable Chlex action all the more exciting&#33;&#33;)

Looking forward to the next installment&#33;&#33;

P.s. if you go for the embarrassing scenario, perhaps it could somehow involve an elevator/lift, maybe full of people that will then spread it around the room making Lex all paranoid that everyone is talking about him? Or it could just be Lex, Lana and Chloe in there. ;) (Was that too much suggesting? I&#39;m new to this whole feedback dealio so sorry if it was.)

xadie
18th July 2003, 20:04
:biggrin: Thank-you so much for making Gabe leave&#33; That was a great scene. And I love Lex all hot and bothered, its so much fun&#33; I really like the idea of Chloe flashing Lex at the party, but basically anything you write will be cool&#33;

flower
18th July 2003, 23:31
<Jumps up and down like a happy little girl>
Long Live This Fic :tongue:

Keep the Updates coming :biggrin:
FloweR

crazygirl
18th July 2003, 23:46
Oh, that was just sooo funny. I never thought I could *like* Lana, but in this fic I actually *love* her. So, because everybody else is voicing their wishes, I&#39;m gonna tell you mine too. ;)
I&#39;d like Lex little "fuck bunny" to be at the convention, then Chloe and Lana starting to talk dirty, so that Lex totally ignores this slut while trying to listen to a more "interesting" conversation. :biggrin: You can make this as public as you want to :devil:

Tandy
18th July 2003, 23:55
Wonderful chapter&#33; LOL&#33; I was laughing so hard&#33; Oh, you just have to update soon&#33; Please&#33;&#33;

Tandy

jem
19th July 2003, 01:25
no... dont stoP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lol.... i love gabes dealing wiht the situation, its just so funny&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and the competition between lex and chloe and lana is so hilarious&#33;&#33; pls write soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

bluemoongirl23
19th July 2003, 03:17
Fucking great&#33; Loving Chloe being all forward and Lex having *no* response whatsoever. This one is ever so much fun. And, really, why can&#39;t Lana be like that on the show, you know, with no stick up her ass? *sigh*

Blue

Gemini
19th July 2003, 03:35
This is brilliant :lol: Poor Lex must be so confused, and I actually like this version of Lana.

Val
19th July 2003, 03:48
LOVE this fic&#33;&#33;&#33; Poor Lex&#33;

And I love the idea of having the girls go talk to Lex while his &#39;fuck bunny&#39; is around&#33; Make her all pissy and jealous&#33; :devil:

Brittany
19th July 2003, 07:58
:biggrin: This is like one of the funniest fics I&#39;ve ever read, like top 3ish&#33; I couldn&#39;t stop laughing and I had the biggest grin on my face, in fact I still do. You&#39;ve got to update soon, I seriously can&#39;t wait for the next chapter&#33; Also one small request, make the sex Chlex, no Lana. :smut:

Blaire023
19th July 2003, 08:04
GAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; retina&#39;s...burn...I can&#39;t beleive you would even think i would actually put lana in with chlex.

*looks at you with absurdity evident on face*

i may be sick...but come on, cut me some slack here people...why....let me repeat...WHY...would i put lana in Chlex?

*shudders*

playing around is one thing but....*covers mouth with hand and runs to the bathroom*

you get the hint...

~B

Charlie
19th July 2003, 20:29
:lol: I can just picture Lex&#39; face when hearing Chloe and Lana in the bedrrom. Very funny story can&#39;t wait to read the rest. Please update soon.

lunaluthor
19th July 2003, 20:51
Wow the sitting and riding comment :yay: was awsome
wonderful job you do so please update soon :worship2:

buffiy18
20th July 2003, 00:46
This story is so hilarious and great&#33; I laughed so much after the first chapter that my roomy wanted to read. I like they way you are writing all of the characters. Lana (not that I care for her) is not necessarily OOC, other than her Clark issues and all the dead people in her life we don’t know much about her. Gabe seems like a very understanding and cool dad.

Can’t wait to see what happens at the party&#33; Sounds like Lana was foreshadowing when she said
"Who knows, maybe we might even get lucky."

celticangel
20th July 2003, 11:22
This story is so funny. Can&#39;t wait for the next part. :yay: :yay:

Blaire023
21st July 2003, 21:19
A/N: Enh&#33; *rubs temples* I meant to update this sooner but I have a guest who likes to deprive me of sleep (in the bad way) and I swear to the higher beings if I wake up one more morning gasping for breath because he pinches my nose shut I&#39;m going to wrap my hands around his scrawny little neck and shake for all he&#39;s worth. So here goes. Hopefully I&#39;ll be updating much quicker now.

Chapter 4: Surprise&#33;

Chloe and Lana met Gabe at the elevator. It was a four story ride to the soiree and Chloe was grinning madly at the thought of all she and Lana could do to capture someone&#39;s attention. A certain someone. A bald someone. As the elevators parted and they stepped in, Gabe finally realized what his daughter was wearing.

"Chloe," He hush whispered, "Don&#39;t you think that&#39;s just a little too revealing." Chloe turned to him and frowned.

"No..." her voice trailed off as Lex also got into the elevator. "I love my body daddy, and i think this dress is perfect."

Beside her Lana practically purred and stroked her hand down Chloes back, "I do too." She agree. Chloe tossed a beaming smile over her shoulder at the great pretender.

"Thank you sweetie." Lana winked and Lex shifted uncomfortably in front of them. &#39;Is someone a bit uncomfy?&#39; Chloe grinned broadly at the thought of how uncomfortable he would be by the end of the night. And how he would have to remedy himself of that situation.

As the doors opened once again Gabe led the two girl through the crowd, introducing them. "Chloe, Lana, this is Mr. Alcott. He&#39;s in charge of product management." Chloe smiled as if she were fascinated. Lana nodded her head a little too much and looked as though she were giving herself whiplash.

Mr. Alcott eyed the pair up and down, his dark brown eyes raking over their bodies. Chloe noticed this action and elbowed Gabe. "Well, Mr. Sullivan, you are a lucky lucky man. Two beautiful women escorting you here tonight. Mind if I borow the blonde when you&#39;re done with her?" Lana&#39;s eyes widened almost comically and Chloe&#39;s fists began to ball up, if that man didn&#39;t take his eyes out of her cleavage this instant she would...

"EXCUSE ME?" Gabe had lost it. Completely lost it. "THAT IS MY DAUGHTER..." All the heads turned their way and Chloe took her father&#39;s arm, "That is my daughter you sick fuck." he finished in barely a whisper.

Mr. Alcott simply shrugged. His eyes raked once over Lana and he he arched a brow at her. "Then I suppose I can make do with the wafe." Chloe&#39;s mouth dropped open and before she knew it, her fist flew into his mouth.

"Ow, Shit." She shook her hand out and winced at the red knuckles already starting to swell.

"Is there a prob...WOAH, what happened to you?" Lex stood over Mr. Alcott and eyed Chloe still shaking out her hand.

"He called Lana a wafe." Chloe defended herself from his amused look.

"So defending her honor?" Chloe shrugged at the comment.

"Mr. Alcott was out of line, Lex. He asked to borrow Chloe when I was done with her." Lex looked from Gabe to Chloe and then to Lana who had an empty champagne glass in her hand.

His eyes once again fell on Chloe and she had to labor her breathing by the way his eyes appraised her. "I see, I&#39;ll have Mr. Alcott escorted up to his room. Chloe, if you&#39;d like to press sexual harrassment charges you may do so with security, and Gabe...watch out for this one." He pat Lana&#39;s head just as she grabbed another glass from a passing tray and had put the empty one down.

"What a nasty old man." Lana looked down at the squirming man. "Let&#39;s dance." She grabbed Chloe&#39;s hand with her free one and led her to the dance floor.

Chloe and Lana reached the dancefloor as soon as a slow song came on and Lana leaned fully into Chloe. She tried to remember seeing her friend drink anything else but the only time she saw Lana with alcohol, both glasses had been empty. She definitely had a feeling that Lana had drunk more than two if it was any concilation that she was now snoring softly against Chloe&#39;s cleavage. She shot her father an SOS. He narrowed his eyes at his daughter and helped her drag/carry Lana to the bathroom. Halfway through the crowd Lana decided to wake up, her arms flailed around trying to get free of her assailants. It was then that the waiter passed with a full tray of champagne and Lana&#39;s hand hit it at an angle. Every single glass aimed at Chloe and flew through the air. She felt a few glasses hit her, nothing broke. Until of course it hit the ground. She didn&#39;t have to look down to know that her dress was a bit more clingy that she had thought it would be tonight.

Lex watched from the corner of the room. The white dress that hugged her curves, plastered against her bare breasts, he saw every outline of her body hidden beneath the dress. She rolled her eyes at him and continued helping Lana towards the exit. Her father decided it would be best to take her roomie to the bathroom since Lana was now completely awake and ready to blow chunks. In the bathroom Lana held her own hair with one hand, the other one bracing the toilet seat to keep it from spinning like a frisbee and taking off from the toilet.
Chloe, on the other hand, decided it was Lex&#39;s fault. His lackey&#39;s should have been carding people at the door or something embarrassing like that. But no, he had employees that knew how to distribute alcohol to minors. And then he had looked at her. And she knew that her dress hid absolutely nothing from her straps to her waist. The bottom half of her dress was only sprinkled. The heated look in his eyes had her going crazy. She wanted to go to him so bad, but she had to make him come to her. It would have to work out like that. She went into the stall beside Lana&#39;s and shed her white lace crotchless panties, making sure no one could see anything too detailed without them covering certain parts of her.

Sticking the wadded up panties into her tiny purse she helped Lana clean herslef up and moved to stand beside her, one arm wrapped around her back. Lana&#39;s head fell to the side and onto Chloe&#39;s shoulder. "Shanksh." Chloe smiled and made her way to the elevator telling her dad she could handle this simple task on her own. She wanted to perch Lana against the wall and trot over to Lex, possibly stash the undies in his pants pocket. She couldn&#39;t find him roaming her eyes across the crowd so she gave up and hauled Lana into the elevator.

"She okay?" Chloe turned, nearly whacking Lana&#39;s head against the metal sides of the elevator.

"I think she&#39;ll be okay when she wakes up." lex gave her a disbleiving look and at the next floor Chloe was scooted back into the corner with Lex, and a passed out brunette weighing her down. Seeing no time like the present she leaned lana against the wall and they shot past their room floor to the tenth floor.She leveled Lana against the wall slightly and one handedly opened her purse and transferred the panties, safely from one to the other.
When the cart jerked to a stop at the next floor, returning back down Chloe leaned into him, taking advantage of being knocked off her feet by the sudden pull of gravity. When they finally stopped at the fourth floor Lex moved around to help Chloe carry Lana to their room. He was surprised to find it not beside his, but down the hall towards the other end. Chloe swiped the keycard and pushed her way through the door dropping Lana off on the bed. She unbuckled the brunette&#39;s shoes and then the other when she realized he wasn&#39;t leaving.

"You never seen a woman undress another woman before?"

Lex shook his head silently. Eye trained hard on her fingers. Chloe led him to the door. "Thanks for helping me get her back to safety."

"No problem." His retreating back nearly made her cackle with laughter, him being so oblivious to the article of clothing he had secretly stashed in his pants.

"Hey, LEX&#33;" Her voice echoed in the hallway just as he turned to get back on the elevator. His head peeked around the corner. "I left you a surprise. Left pants pocket." She shut the hotel room door and slid down it. Her wet dress still clung to her like a second skin. Her voice raising in laughter.

*~*

Lex reached his hand in his pocket and immediately felt the tiny wad of lace. Too many holes for panties, definitely not a bra. The elevator sign dinged at every floor. Lex took the material from his pocket and slowly unravelled it. He held up a pair of crtochless panties in front of him. Just as he was contemplating getting back on the elevator the doors opened and several rather large and elderly people got out. He turned on his heel and bolted to the door of his hotel. She was definitely going to be the death of him, no doubt about it. Lex sucked in a sharp breath when he realized that she had been completely naked beside him in the elevator. Her wet dress forming its molding around her breast. And her underwear in his pocket.

dsapiro
21st July 2003, 21:34
Heehee, poor Lex, nothing he can do against the will of Chloe. More soon&#33;

xadie
21st July 2003, 22:09
:biggrin: That was another great ch - Chloe is a minx and no mistake&#33; Now that no-one is holding your nose closed - UPDATE SOON&#33; Please?

scifichick774
21st July 2003, 22:27
LMAO&#33;

Okay, he must have been pretty out of it (otherwise engaged in his thoughts of Chloe no doubt) to not even notice that there was something in his pants pocket.

Love this fic. It just keeps getting better and better.

petriebird18
21st July 2003, 22:41
i&#39;m sorry, is it just me or is Lana going a little overboard with the whole charade thing? I am crazy aren&#39;t i? OH well&#33; :biggrin:
Love it, so update soon&#33;
~Deidre~

hfce
22nd July 2003, 00:26
That was so good. :lol: more please... :biggrin:

Hope

scifichick774
22nd July 2003, 00:39
Originally posted by petriebird18@Jul 21 2003, 02:41 PM
i&#39;m sorry, is it just me or is Lana going a little overboard with the whole charade thing?
Er... not just you. Wonder if she&#39;s harboring unrequited feelings for her friend?

staysixkid
22nd July 2003, 00:51
Originally posted by scifichick774@Jul 22 2003, 12:39 AM
Er... not just you. Wonder if she&#39;s harboring unrequited feelings for her friend?
I was wondering the same thing...hmmm.... :tease:

bluemoongirl23
22nd July 2003, 01:45
Chloe kicks ass in this fic&#33; Loving the way that she&#39;s toturing Lex. And Lana is too funny.....mabye Lex will have some competition.

Blue

Tandy
22nd July 2003, 02:08
:yay: :yay: LOL this chapter was amazing&#33; Poor Lexy&#33; Chloe rocks though&#33;

Tandy

buffiy18
22nd July 2003, 03:12
Can&#39;t wait to see what happends next &#33; This story is hillarious&#33; I agree... Lex should of noticed the surprise in his pocket earlier. I think he should return the favor... two can play this game :biggrin:

Val
22nd July 2003, 06:26
Originally posted by scifichick774@Jul 21 2003, 07:39 PM
Wondering bout that too O_O
And I agree Chloe totally kicks ass&#33; LOVE it, please please please update soon&#33; ;)

vardaquareien
22nd July 2003, 07:07
lol I luv this fic&#33;&#33;&#33; Yay you used my suggestion&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay3: Thanx&#33;

Even though the Mr Alcott bloke was a wanka, I luved the fact that he wanted Chloe but would only &#39;settle&#39; for Lana , the waif&#33; Poor Gabe, hearing his daughter spoken about like that&#33;

Luv Chloe&#39;s pantie trick&#33; If I had any suggestions for the next chap, it would be that Lex gets very friendly :satanwink: with the crotchless panties - if ya know what I mean&#33; :devil:

hler
22nd July 2003, 15:39
I have definitely been missing something by not reading this sooner. Chloe and Lana, OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; Too too funny. I don&#39;t know how many times I wanted to fall on the floor laughing... :pclol: ....but it was a lot&#33;&#33;&#33; More please, preferebly with Lex stalking back to her room with the panties, and when talking to her, begins waving them about wildly for all in the hallway to see.....Just a thought :hehe:
Love it :yay2: Love it :yay2: Love it :yay2:

~Heida

Charlie
22nd July 2003, 16:54
Chloe in kickass mode, everybody better watch out. That Mr Alcott deserved everything he got and more. :mad:

QUOTE (hler@Posted on Jul 22 2003, 03:39 PM)
"More please, preferebly with Lex stalking back to her room with the panties, and when talking to her, begins waving them about wildly for all in the hallway to see....." I like this idea, but not so much talking as kissing and touching in certain places, there could be talking, or more like screaming. :eyebrows:

lunaluthor
22nd July 2003, 18:52
hot and funny I laughed my ass off I&#39; m wondering when Lex is in control of the situation he seems a little bit out of his usual coolness and I like that a lot
so please update soon :yay: :yay2: :yay: :yay2: :yay:

Impress
22nd July 2003, 23:45
Ummm, what everyone else said.

asharnanae
23rd July 2003, 01:55
heh heh heh&#33; I am jelous&#33;&#33; You are so good with the words&#33; Great story&#33; Pantys in the pocket was a nice touch&#33; :biggrin:

kidkarmina
23rd July 2003, 08:55
I could not stop laughing. Good thing I was reading this at home; not while taking a break @ work. Very hilarious and loving your Lana on this fic. Much, much better characterization than the one they have on the show. Please continue and update soon :yay: &#33; Loving this fic immensely :wub: &#33;.

jaded-swan
23rd July 2003, 09:54
Hmm... methinks lex is getting really turned on... quick make a move on chloe already&#33;

sabby
23rd July 2003, 13:47
heheh, I guess the whole stalking back to her room is a no go, since Lana&#39;s there...and doing the dirty with someone else snoring in the next bed *shakes head* not a good thing.

Alcott the wanker, I&#39;m surprised Gabe didn&#39;t hit him first. Well whatever the panties thing was great and I love that Lex got caught with them by the elder people.

Getting friendly with the crotchless panties....well I hope he doesn&#39;t get rugburn on his important parts *G*

Great chapter, love

hugs,
Sabby

zionista
23rd July 2003, 18:06
Fantastic Part&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Can&#39;t wait to see what happens next because this just keeps getting funnier and funnier&#33;&#33;&#33;

fighterangel
24th July 2003, 19:08
This keeps getting better, Can we have more soon?

Czech Angel
24th July 2003, 20:22
:chlexsign3: Poor Lex. He really doesn&#39;t know what he&#39;s up against. :blush:

Freakin&#39; Hilarious&#33; Update soon&#33; :worship2: :worship2:

:pclol:

sabby
30th July 2003, 10:10
JUST TO GET SOME ATTENTION&#33;&#33;

I WANT A FRIGGIN UPDATE AND NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Blaire023
30th July 2003, 21:02
Lex leaned against his hotel room door. The lace panties clutched in one hand and his other working overtime to free his hardened cock. He lifted the lace material to his face and inhaled Chloe&#39;s scent. His eyes fluttered shut and his left hand stroked his hard length, grunting her name with every downstroke. He turned his wrist on the upstroke. Slowly he began masturbating, holding the lace close to his face. An image of Chloe naked in front of him danced before his eyes. Her small hand wrapped around his cock, her lips and tongue teasing the head. Lex groaned as he pumped harder. Her body on top of his, riding him, moaning his name.

His right hand ventured down, he rubbed the lace against his balls, juggling the two in the material. His head leaned back on the door as his hips thrust violently. Her body laid out on his bed, in the bathtub, on the floor. Her body pressed up against the door, against the tiles of the shower, against his own naked body. Lex&#39;s hand jerked harder, hips meeting his strokes each time. The whisper of his name rolling off her tongue, her hot breath against his skin, her tongue laving a path up his torso and back down only to engulf his hard cock in her warm mouth, sucking on him. Lex brought the panties back up to his face and inhaled her scent again. Vanilla and something different, an odor of arousal.

Lex groaned as he felt the pressure build up inside him. Her fingertips dug into his ass, grabbing him and pulling him further into her mouth. He clenched his jaw and teeth together as he pumped harder and harder in his hand and gasped out her name as he came. Over and over and over. His hips thrust forwards with each repeat of her name. His lips parted as he panted. "God, Chloe."

He wiped his slick hand onto the lace material and tossed it onto the dresser. He stepped out of his pants and nearly ripped the buttons off his shirt to get out of it. He walked straight into the bathroom and turned the shower on full blast. Cold water rained down on him as he leaned on the tile. "Jesus, Lex, get a hold of yourself." he muttered as he let the water spray over his face and run down his smooth skin.

Chloe paced the room with a wicked grin on her face. She had a few ideas of what Lex might be doing at this moment. Each of them made her more and more hot. She groaned as she thought of him touching himself because of her. She was definitely going to have to do something about this soon.

Without thinking Chloe stepped out of the hotel room and made her way down the hall. She had done enough teasing and decided she could atleast help him out in whatever way possible with any physical problems he may be having. Chloe&#39;s hand stopped an inch from knocking on the door. The grunting from the inside of his room completely catching her off guard. Her palm came to a rest on his door. Her eyes wide. She heard a muffled voice and leaned her head against the door, her ear pressed into it. The grunting echoed through the metal door. Chloe licked her lips as she rubbed her thighs together as best she could. She came here to releive some tension but could tell he may not need her help with that after all. She jumped back slightly as she clearly heard him say her name. She could have sworn he was repeating it over and over. Pressing her ear to the door once again she heard him panting and her mouth dropped open as she distinctly heard him groan, "God, Chloe." Chloe pressed a shaky hand to her mouth.

"God, Lex." She moaned under her breath and leaned her forehead against the outside of his door. Minutes later she heard water falling. She had to get in there. But how? How would she get into Lex&#39;s hotel room?

There were balconies on the south side of the building. But she couldn&#39;t jump from balcony to balcony all the way from her room down the hall. Who did she know who&#39;s roomw as closer to Lex&#39;s than hers was? A mischievious sparkle tinkled in her eyes as she thought of her dad.

Chloe knocked on her dad&#39;s door. Gabe yawned as he opened the door and stepped aside. "What is it?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering if you could switch rooms with me tonight, Lana&#39;s snoring is impossible to sleep through."

Gabe shrugged and sighed. "Sure, sweetie." He took her card key from her and gave her his. "Do you want to put on some pajama&#39;s first?" he eyed her dress.

"Nah, I&#39;ll just steal a robe. That&#39;s what they&#39;re here for right?"

"Course." Gabe grinned and saw himself out of the room. As soon as the door clicked shut behind him she ran to the door and clicked the deadbolt into place. She darted to the door leading out onto the balcony. Stepping outside onto the balcony the wind whipped the dress around her feet and legs. Chloe grinned and bared it, she swung one barefoot over the metal railing followed by the other one. She prayed to the higher beings that his door was unlocked. As she held onto the railing behind her she took a step forward, a foot of thin air keeping their balconies from touching. She let both of her feet touch base on his balcony and carefully stepped over the railing. Once both legs were over she pressed her ear to the glass door and smiled as she could still hear the water flowing. Pressing her palms to the cool glass she pushed to the left and the glass door slid quietly.

The corners of her mouth turned upwards. She raised the dress up over her head and tossed it to the side. Walking naked through his hotel room she saw his discarded tuxedo shirt. Picking it up she slipped it over her shoulders and inserted her arms into the uncuffed sleeves. She sat on the edge of his bed and spread her legs, the tux shirt hanging open over her upper torso. The water shut off and Chloe held her breath waiting for Lex to come out of the bathroom.

TBC...

celticangel
30th July 2003, 21:09
:drool: Great Story. Can&#39;t wait for the next part. :worship2: :worship2:

hfce
30th July 2003, 21:21
Oh MY GODDDDDDDDDDD :huh: :drool: :ohmy: More please now.......

Hope :worship2:

asharnanae
30th July 2003, 21:26
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :huh: whuh&#33; hay where&#39;d the story go?? NOOOOOOOOOOO NNOOOOOOOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33; you cant stop now, please more please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; How can you stop there??? :tease:

dsapiro
30th July 2003, 21:40
:drool: and more. All that needs to be said.

Charlie
30th July 2003, 21:48
:drool: :drool: :drool: :huh: HOT, HOT, HOT. I just hope she&#39;s in the right room. Wouldn&#39;t it be funny if she accidently climed into someone elses room???

scifichick774
30th July 2003, 22:45
Oh my. You&#39;ve outdone yourself oh queen of smut. Very little happened and yet...*fanning myself*. Nicely done.

bluemoongirl23
31st July 2003, 00:16
What a nice surprise for Lex when he comes out of the shower. Can&#39;t wait for the next chapter. And, I don&#39;t think that Lex will be able to control himself once he sees Chloe, better to get ahold of her instead.

Blue

Val
31st July 2003, 02:38
How dare you stop there?? MOREEE&#33; :yay:

DawnieAngel
31st July 2003, 02:47
oh my god, totally loving this story&#33; And you ended THERE?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;&#33;&#33; EVIL&#33; EVIL&#33; EVIL&#33;

hmmm, just realised that may not be the best to get you to update so...

You&#39;re great, it&#39;s great, wonderful as are all your stories and due to your vast talent i&#39;m dying to read more........

do I get my part now????

update soon&#33; PLLLLLLLLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;

Tandy
31st July 2003, 02:51
:worship2: :worship2: More please&#33; :worship2:

Tandy

buffiy18
31st July 2003, 05:11
We waited this long and you stoped THERE&#33;?&#33;? Good chapter, the suspense was killer. I&#39;m sure the next will be out of this world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :chlexsign1:

fighterangel
31st July 2003, 05:31
hot Hot HOT :yay: Can you PLEASE update? What&#39;s gonna happen, we&#39;ve suffered thru enough suspense...

LA

Impress
31st July 2003, 05:58
Originally posted by fighterangel@Jul 30 2003, 10:31 PM
hot Hot HOT :yay: Can you PLEASE update? What&#39;s gonna happen, we&#39;ve suffered thru enough suspense...

LA
Exactly

Brittany
31st July 2003, 08:05
:ohmy: NOOO...&#33; :devil: Your evil, how could you do that to me&#33; I&#39;ve waited so long for an update and you make me wait even more for the best part, your awful&#33; Okay, just kidding your great, despite your twisted sense of humor & the fact that you obviously take pleasure in touturing me&#33; Please update soon, I&#39;m begging you&#33; :worship2:

jaded-swan
31st July 2003, 12:30
Update please&#33; I NEED to know what happens next&#33; :chlexsign4:

drina
31st July 2003, 14:37
Love how this story is going so far.

sabby
31st July 2003, 15:55
*snickers* hee hee, well I still think you should have stuck with the other idea, but this is definitely the next best thing *g* Come on, gimme more&#33; This is really really the highlight of a boring day, even the second time around. Damn time zones. I am bored&#33; I need more updates&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

A-u-r-o-r-a
31st July 2003, 18:58
oh my GOD you have to update&#33; look at all the lurkers&#33; LOOK AT THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;

Blaire023
31st July 2003, 19:40
A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Catheryne, I hope the rest of you enjoy it as well. PURE SMUT WARNING&#33;

Lex ran the towel over his head and walked out of the shower, he rubbed at his face, his lower body exposed to the room and stopped in his tracks when he heard a sharp intake of breath. He lowered the towel from his face and his eyes focused on the blonde, perched on the edge of his bed, his tux shirt hung open at the front. Her petite body completely naked underneath. He could see her curls as her legs were spread wide open, her arms behind her, palms flat on the bed, supporting her weight at her leaned position. Lex stood before her, his body glistening in water beads. Chloe itched to run her tongue over the hard plains of his stomach. Feel his muscles undulate beneath her fingertips.

"Miss Sullivan." A smirk presented itself on his face.

"Mr. Luthor." Chloe grinned back at him.

"To what do I owe this visit?" He made no advances, however, he also didn&#39;t move away from her.

Chloe pushed herself off the bed and walked over to him slowly. Her hands ran up and down his torso, conveniently straying away from his twitching cock. She slowly circled him until she was pressed against his back, her hardened nipples bare against his skin. Her hands ran down his sides and she embraced him, her arms wrapping around his waist from behind. Her hands slowly cleared a path, fingers treading carefully along the thin strip of hair from his navel to his nether regions. Her lips brushed against his back and she let her teeth dig into his shoulder blade. "I want you." Her whispered words sent his cock to life. Chloe&#39;s hand wrapped around his aroused state and slowly began a pumping session. She used long tight strokes, turning her hand just as he had earlier. He leaned back into her body and moaned her name. "Chloe."

"Mmmm, Lex." Chloe&#39;s lips brushed against his back once again.

"What about Lana?" Chloe tightened her grip on him and jerked hard causing his hips to thrust forward into her hand.

"Shhhhh." She figured right now wouldn&#39;t be the time to tell him that it was all just a joke. It could definitely ruin the moment. She slowly came around and kneeled in front of him. She looked up at him as she worried her bottom lip. "Is this what you want?" Her voice cut clear through his fogged thoughts and he looked down at her, his cock held tight in her hand, her mouth inches from his hard on, her breath tickling at his cock.

"God, yes." His groan came out as a demand and he thrust forward. Chloe wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and slowly sucked. Lex&#39;s breath came in short quick gasps. The need for oxygen too heavy. She continued the suction all the way down his shaft until he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. The sensation overwhelmed him. Hands grabbed at her hair as he pushed into her mouth, harder and harder. Chloe swallowed and heard a low growl spill forth from his lips. She swallowed again.

The feeling of her throat muscles contracting around him had him fucking her mouth mercilessly. He could hear her ragged breathing as she inhaled heavily through her nose and exhaled the same way, her throat contracting around him all the same. "I&#39;m gonna come." Chloe deep throated him until her lips touched the base of his shaft, sucking and moaning. Lex&#39;s back arched as his hands wound tightly in her hair keeping his cock rammed down her throat. The vibrations of her moans and humming made him grunt out her name along with a few expletives as he came hard. Chloe&#39;s throat milking him until he was limp in her mouth. She pulled her head back, easing him out of her throat and mouth and looked up at him. His eyes were the clearest blue she had ever seen. He nearly purred as his hands ran through her hair. "Come up here." He commanded and she obeyed. She slowly rose to her feet until she was standing straight in front of him. Lex growled and claimed her lips, devouring them as his tongue plundered away inside her mouth. Chloe arms wrapped around him, tilting her head to maintain the steady rocking of his tongue against hers. Her hands traveled up his back and down again. She let go of him when she felt his hands pushing the shirt off her shoulders. He stepped back to assess her body, she stood tall and proud. "God, you&#39;re gorgeous." The words left his mouth on a breath and his hands reached out and cupped her ass, dragging her closer to him.

She squeeled in delight with a short burst of laughter as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. When she opened her eyes his were smiling back at her. His mouth allaying the action. He was still smiling when he took her to the bed and fell over, landing on top of her. Chloe laughed at his demeanor and impatience. Lex smiled more broadly as he pushed her up the bed until they were in the middle of it, her body completely covered by his. His cheshire grin remained as he kissed down her body, kneeling between her legs. She gasped and shut her eyes as his tongue swirled around her navel before dipping into it. He pressed an open mouth kiss on her abdomen and ran his hands over her sides, slightly palming the side of her breasts before moving southward. "Look at me." His deman had her eyes shoot open. Her hazel eyes a deep green. Lex smiled before he lowered his head between her legs and pressed another open mouth kiss to her body, only this time directly over her clit. She arched into him and groaned his name and the began the slow torture of circling the taught bundles with his tongue. He lightly nibbled at it, sucking her clit into his mouth and lightly grazing his teeth over it.

"I need you, Lex. I need you inside." She arched up high off the bed and he blew a stream of cold air over her clit before kissing it once more. He moved back up her body, taking her legs with him, hooking one over his shoulder and then the next. Chloe bit hard into her lower lip, her eyes searching his as the head of his penis began to enter her. It wasn&#39;t until tears started forming in her eyes and he was halfway inserted that he came to the barrier, seperating him from entering her completely.

"Relax." He leaned down beside her ear and whispered before sucking her earlobe into his mouth. "Relax for me, Chloe." She vaguely nodded and her legs fell from his shoulder, hooking onto the insides of his arms. The new position caused him to slip a bit deeper into her and they simultaneously groaned eachother&#39;s names.

"Do it." She arched into him and he felt her body relaxing completely. With a grunt he pushed the rest of the way inside her and held still. Her body contracting viciously around his cock. Spurring him to move, which he resisted. He didn&#39;t want to hurt her.

Chloe attempted to move beneath him but his weight pressed on top of hers kept her still. He slowly began to pull out, groaning as her muscles attempted to pull him back in. He raised himself off of her to hover above her flushed body and his eyes met hers as he thrust back into her. Chloe kept eye contact the whole time as she gasped his name. He began a slow steady rythm of pulling out of her slowly and sinking back in. The sweat covering their bodies gave them a glow. Lex moved his arms and let her legs fall from their resting place. He licked his lips as she immediately wrapped them around his waist. She slowly met his pace, raising her hips to meet his. The whole time their eyes remained locked on eachother&#39;s, unable to tear them away.

Chloe always thought she would prefer it hard and fast, but this, this overwhelming sensation of him gliding in and out of her as his body remained calm and unshaky, heightened her senses. She could smell his sweat. The mixture of soap and deodorant and a muskier smell, the smell of their sex. She could look into his eyes and almost read his thoughts. It was as if he didn&#39;t want to hurt her and didn&#39;t want it to end. She met him thrust for thrust at the steady pace, she didn&#39;t want it to end either. The feeling of him filling her entirely, stretching her out to accomodate only him was incredible. As she lifted her hips to meet him the head of his cock touched base inside her and she gasped as her body shuddered. Lex&#39;s lips lifted at the corner of his mouth as she lifted her hips to do it again. "Lex." She kept her eyes trained on his as she gasped his name and he angled his hips to take over. Hitting the spot high inside her over and over again. Each time her hips bucked and she gasped before saying his name. The pained look of ecstacy on her face present as she reached her climax and he burried himself deep inside her, resisted moving as her muscles contracted around him. It felt as if it had gone on for hours. Her climax rolling over her in tidal waves. Her internal muscles clenching and un clenching, his own orgasm washed over him as he burried his face into her neck and bit down on her soft flesh, Chloe cried out as she felt his warm cum shoot inside of her. He murmured her name against her neck and placed soft kisses where his lips rest. Chloe&#39;s legs stayed wrapped around him, Lex&#39;s face stayed nuzzled against her neck for what seemed like hours until she felt his breathing even out. She reached for the sheet beside her and pulled it over their bodies. Her legs feel from their resting place and she spread them as she was lulled to sleep by Lex&#39;s pulse pounding against her heated skin. Her eyes slowly slipped closed and her lips parted. Her body sore and still humming from the electric currents seeping from her core.

TBC...

sabby
31st July 2003, 20:03
Oh that was nice, really nice :) Me likey, So now what? Will she tell him that the whole Lana thing was just a hoax? Come on, you know the morning after is almost always as good as the smut itself. Gimme whatcha got ;)

hugs,
Sabby

scifichick774
31st July 2003, 20:36
Must...have...more...

Damn this is a great story&#33;

hfce
31st July 2003, 21:35
More :drool: please :worship2:

Hope :drool:

Val
31st July 2003, 21:39
More now&#33; I wanna know if shes gonna tell him or what shes gonna tell him&#33; ;)

marrycherry
31st July 2003, 22:00
i love this part (it was about time for those two :biggrin: )

anyway, now how is she gonna tell him that the lana thing was only a joke.....

update soon and let us now please :chlexsign1:

Czech Angel
31st July 2003, 22:06
So now what? Will she tell him that the whole Lana thing was just a hoax? Come on, you know the morning after is almost always as good as the smut itself. Gimme whatcha got
hugs,
Sabby

Took the words right out of my mouth. The Smut was wonderful (note the capital letter in smut for my respect) :worship2: Please update soon. I can&#39;t wait to see Lex reaction on hearing the truth. :chlexsign4:

asharnanae
31st July 2003, 22:21
:drool: ohhh, sooo goood&#33;&#33; :worship2:

dsapiro
1st August 2003, 01:12
:drool: more please

kidkarmina
1st August 2003, 01:37
That was great and very sweet. I like the part where Chlex looking at each other&#39;s eyes during their coupling. Very romantic :wub: **sigh**. More please. Luving it big time&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Tandy
1st August 2003, 01:39
:yay: :yay: Wonderful Smut&#33;&#33;&#33;

Tandy

Impress
1st August 2003, 02:17
Ohh that was good. Now I need the morning after. And if you want to throw in the middle of the night, well I won&#39;t object. :biggrin:

bluemoongirl23
1st August 2003, 05:07
Yes, definite Smut with a capital S. And I want to see how Chloe is gonna talk herself out of the whole Lana was a joke thing.

Blue

Brittany
1st August 2003, 10:03
:worship2: That was so... good. That was some great smut, I can&#39;t wait for Lex to find out the whole gay thing was a joke&#33; ;)

Charlie
1st August 2003, 20:29
Mooooooooooore, please. :worship2:

Blaire023
1st August 2003, 23:57
Chapter something: Morning After

Chloe stretched in bed, a weight tugged at her heart. She swatted the small insect that seemed to be crawling its way up her leg. She heard a chuckle and her eyes popped open. "Lex?"

"Yeah?"

"Was that your finger?"

"Yeah."

"Do it again."

"Do what again?"

Chloe tilted her head to look over at him, laying beside her, head propped against the palm of his upturned head. "Whatever you were just doing." She breathed out and leaned into his touch, his fingers dancing across her bare flesh. "I want you." She swallowed as his eyes darkened and he rolled her over to him, he lay on his back, pulling her over until she was on top of him. Chloe straddled his waist and arched on top of him as his growing erection slid against her clit. A strangled cry left her mouth. A knock on the door and Lex&#39;s hand covered her mouth in one swift move. In a controlled tone that was more and more harder to fake with Chloe near him, he answered by calling out.

"Just a minute."

Chloe snickered and leaned down kissing his nose, then his cheeks, and then she shifted and he slid into her halfway. She gasped for breath as she slowly lowered herself onto his waiting cock. Lex&#39;s head fell back to the bed and the knock on the door was ignored. Her hips slammed down, meeting each of his thrusts up, when she couldn&#39;t take it anymore she leaned down and begged him to take over, her body shuddering from a mindblowing orgasm. Lex&#39;s hands were on her hips and he was raising her up and down and up and down. Her cunt squeezed down on him for the second time and he pulled her down to him, catching her moans of his name and a "Fuck, yeah" in his mouth. Her lips parted and panted heavily against his and he felt her juice soaked clit drag along his heated skin. She came harder than he had ever remembered a woman coming for him, and collapsed, her body sinking into his, his hips bucking beneath her, he was so close.

Chloe looked at the sheer desperation on his face and squeezed her cunt around his cock. His eyes met hers as he wailed her name and flooded her with his seed. She moaned and fell forward, her face nuzzled into him yet again. The knock came again and Chloe&#39;s head whipped towards the door. "Lex?" Lana&#39;s voice was loud and clear.

"Yeah?" His voice was a little shaky and Chloe took pride in it. She had caused his voice to rasp out that way.

"Lex, do you know where Chloe is?"

Chloe&#39;s head whipped in the opposite direction and her eyes shot wide open at the time displayed on the alarm clock. It was almost noon and she hadn&#39;t noticed the steady stream of light coming through the balcony door. "Shit." Chloe whispered. She scrambled from the bed and snagged her dress from it&#39;s resting place on the floor. Quickly pulling it over her head she slipped into it and rushed towards the balcony door.

"Chloe." Lex reached out and grabbed her arm, turning her to face him. "Don&#39;t leave. I know Lana..."

"It&#39;s not Lana." She whispered again although from their position in the back of the room she knew no one at the door could hear them. "My dad. He switched rooms with me last night so I could come over here. I didn&#39;t tell him I was going to jump the balcony to get over here but yeah, I switched with him and told him Lana was bugging me with her snoring. My intent was to climb over the balcony come in here and have my wicked way with you, yeah..." She swallowed as her rant came to a pause. "God I am so fucked." She pressed her fingertips to her temples and rubbed delicately. Lex grinned down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Well then, I suggest since you&#39;ve stated the obvious about being fucked, I should let you resume the balcony jumping." He opened the door for her and ushered her outside. Holding onto her arm he let her swing her legs over the railing and kept a hold on her until her feet were safely planted. He leaned over with the sheet wrapped around his waist and kissed her lips softly. "Come back as soon as possible."

Chloe sighed and let go of him, nodding as she slipped back into Gabe&#39;s hotel room. She ran shaky hands over her hair and ran to the front door. She swung it open just as Lana&#39;s hand was about to knock on Lex&#39;s door again. "Hey." She smiled out at the brunette. Hands on her hips, her eyes swept over Chloe&#39;s appearance.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah." Chloe smiled innocently and waved Lana over. Lex opened his door moments later. He stared out at Chloe and Lana and Lana&#39;s eyes fell on his. His blue eyes flashed with a challenge as he nodded towards her.

He soon retreated without a single word. Lana looked back over at Chloe. "What the hell was that all about?"

Chloe simply shrugged and let Lana into the room. She shut the door behind her and locked it with a swift turn of her wrist. "Now, what&#39;s this about trying to find me?" She stood completely still, her eyes met Lana&#39;s as Lana obviously picked up what she had said only through Lex&#39;s door. "I overheard you."

"Uh huh." Lana said disbelievingly. "And you overheard me because I was shouting it so loud from out in the hallway?"

"These walls *are* pretty thin, you know?" She smiled halfheartedly. "And anyways, what is it that you wanted?"

"Gabe&#39;s looking for you. He tried to call the hotel room but no one answered. I wonder why?" Lana arched a perfectly plucked brow at Chloe and turned around making her way toward the open balcony door. "You know, if I didn&#39;t know any better..." She turned around, her eyes glancing over Chloe&#39;s ruffled appearance. "I&#39;d think you were properly fucked last night by a certain bald man, only a hop, skip, and a jump over the balcony away."

Chloe narrowed her eyes. "And if I was?"

Lana stood for a moment, her feet frozen to the floor. "You did didn&#39;t you?" She slowly smiled. "Holy. Shit." She squeeled and jumped up and down excitedly. "You slept with Lex Luthor." She stopped and froze in place once again. "Oh my god, Chloe. You had sex with Lex Luthor." Chloe bit at her bottom lip and shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"Yeah."

"I want details. Get dressed, I&#39;ll call Gabe and tell him you&#39;re fine and that you just slept in and then we&#39;ll go out for coffee and you can tell me everything." Lana busied herself around the room. "And I do mean EVERYTHING." She reiterated before walking quickly towards the door. "Everything." She repeated, throwing a smile over her shoulder.

TBC...

dsapiro
2nd August 2003, 00:15
Loved it, as always. I want more *pout*

staysixkid
2nd August 2003, 00:24
:biggrin: I really like this Lana. In fact I Love this Lana. Why, oh why, can&#39;t she be like this on the show? Delicious chapter. Now, can Lana handle hearing EVERYTHING??

Tandy
2nd August 2003, 00:27
That so good&#33; You have to update fast&#33; Please&#33;

Tandy :blinkkiss:

scifichick774
2nd August 2003, 02:02
LMAO&#33; Can&#39;t wait to hear that convo&#33; Please write more soon&#33;

asharnanae
2nd August 2003, 02:06
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

buffiy18
2nd August 2003, 03:34
These last two chapters were fabulous&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Please write more soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hfce
2nd August 2003, 04:12
That was goooodddddd :drool: :ohmy:

Hope ;)

Blaire023
2nd August 2003, 04:19
Chapter 9 (i think): Now what?

Chloe and Lana walked arm in arm down the sidewalks of Metropolis. Giggling here and there as Chloe filled her into every single dirty little detail. How it had felt amazing, the way his eyes watched hers the whole time, she couldn&#39;t tell if he had watched her just for the sake of it, or if he was seeing what she liked. Chloe sipped at the take out coffee cup in her hand and smiled as a thought occurred to her.

"He still thinks we&#39;re together." She announced with a gleam in her eye. "Is it wrong that I find that completely amusing?" Lana laughed out loud at the absurdity of the thought. She was glad that her roomie had finally crossed the threshold. Lana had been waiting for her patiently on the other side after her last night with Whitney. The fact that it was with Lex Luthor made it even that much better. The man was fucking hot. As she had expressed many times to Chloe and watched as Chloe&#39;s face would brighten to a deeper shade of pink for a few seconds.

"You mean you didn&#39;t tell him it was a joke?"

Chloe shook her head with her grin growing broader. "Should I have?"

Lana thought long and hard. "You know, we could actually have some fun with this."

Chloe stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes pointedly stared at the ground in front of her. "Know why I didn&#39;t tell him?" Her eyes looked up but focused over to her right on seemingly nothing. Lana shook her head. She had just figured Chloe had another diabolical plan in her mind. "What if he just slept with me because I&#39;m already attached to someone? What if he doesn&#39;t want a relationship and I pretty much come with a no strings attached clause. Shit." Chloe looked up from the ground and met Lana&#39;s eyes. Her own clouded with a disappointment. "Then again, he&#39;s Lex Luthor, and he would never want a relationship with me." She had no idea where all the insecurities seemed to rush from. Her heart saddened and a solitary tear slid down her cheek. Lana wrapped her arms around her, consoling her as Chloe hugged her back, her coffee still gripped in her right hand. "What should I do?"

Lana pulled away from her with a wry smile. "Know what I do when I get all down and shit?"

"Shop?" Chloe&#39;s brow arched and she sweeped away the threatening tears.

"Exactly." Lana winked at her and linked her arm through Chloe&#39;s again, pulling her down the sidewalk to the strip of small boutiques.

Upon returning to the hotel, Chloe let her eyes stray towards Lex&#39;s door. She shook her head as if contemplating something and followed Lana, swinging the many bags in her hands to their own room.

Lex paced in his hotel room, a pair of black slacks hung from his hips. He needed to talk to her atleast. The nod she had given him as she slipped back into Gabe&#39;s room through the balcony door hung heavily on his mind. His day was free of meetings and he had too much time to waste. She had left his room and then let Lana in to her own. Lex ran a hand over his bare scalp. Weighing the options of seeking her out, or waiting for her here. He told himself he wasn&#39;t jealous, but he was a grown man, and he could admit inside his head that he was, that was exactly the case. He stopped in his tracks and shook his head. He was jealous of Lana? What the hell could she give Chloe that he couldn&#39;t? What did Chloe even see in her. He saw absolutely nothing of interest in Smallville&#39;s very own orphan. Except of course, for the fact that she had Chloe. And he didn&#39;t. He&#39;d had her in his bed, that was true. But he didn&#39;t have the comfort of calling her his own.

Another thing bothered him, nipping away at his subconcious. How long had they been together? When he had met her in the Torch office for the first time, she had intrigued him. He hadn&#39;t really given her a second look, knowing she was too young. And then last year, she had turned 17 and he had noticed for the first time that Chloe was a woman in every sense of the word. She had been talking with Lana at the counter of the Talon, patiently awaiting her order to be presented to her. Lana had made her laugh, Chloe&#39;s body flushed beneath the low cut black top and the way her breasts heaved as the laughter rang out amongst the coffee shop had his eyes plastered to her. He had thought about her every once in a while. Not too often to go stir crazy though. But now. Now he couldn&#39;t sit still without thinking of her. he had been pacing for the last two hours and still couldn&#39;t stop thinking about her.

The corner of his lips curled upwards as he remembered he had been her first. It had been truly amazing. It was in the moment that his name rushed past her lips when he&#39;d surged completely into her that he realized, he was hers. Whether she&#39;d have him or not, he belonged to her. Now if he could just her to accept that, and given his past track record he&#39;d be surprised if she even beleived him.

Chloe paced the hotel room. Her bags propped against the side of the bed, one tipped over spilling the contents onto the floor. She bent over and picked up the shirt she couldn&#39;t help but buy. It was a black v-neck short sleeved shirt and across it in white slanted script had the words printed, "I&#39;m too sexy for my hair." She stuffed it back into the bag with a grin and headed into the bathroom to get dressed for her and Lana&#39;s girls night out. This time there would be no drinking involved. Just a good ole time. Lana hadn&#39;t had even the slightest of hangovers, she was a wonder. All of Smallville saw this scared little girl. Chloe felt bad for her until she had heard the story of everyone leaving the brunette in question for what felt like the hundredth time. Chloe had told her to shut the hell up and it had immediately broken the ice. Lana had started laughing and the doe eyes turned into mischievious ones.

"I&#39;ve told that story so many times, I&#39;ve kept count, I&#39;ve been waiting for someone to get tired of it and tell me to shut the hell up."

Chloe had sat there stunned. First of the fact that she had actually said the words out loud. Second by the fact that Lana had laughed and admitted she just wanted to see how far she could push people&#39;s buttons. If they hadn&#39;t connected right away, only a few days after she had moved in, she would have though her bipolar or something of the sort. But Lana was a very sneaky girl. She could turn the doe eyes on and off and her guard truly only dropped when she was with Chloe. Chloe was glad she had convinced her dad to let Lana stay with them. She had replaced Clark as her best friend. Currently Lana was winning out over Pete seeing as how Pete would never accept her delusional ideas of her and Lex.

So she had lost her virginity to him. So what? So what was a rhetorical question she didn&#39;t want answered. So what was that her heart pounded into her ribcage when she thought about them. About her name tumbling over his perfect lips. She could think of so many flaws. But even his flaws were perfect. Perfect lips with a perfect scar. She wondered how he&#39;d gotten it.

Perfectly lean body with perfectly toned muscles. Pefect blue eyes that she could drown in and be perfectly happy with. Chloe groaned and looked at herself in the mirror. She should be pampering herself with the five star hotel accomodations, ranging from a personal masseuse to having her naked body being slathered in mud from head to toe. But instead she was standing here debating whether or not she could risk telling him it was joke. What if he turned her away, knowing she had become attached to him. She shook her head softly and studied her expression in the mirror. It didn&#39;t matter what happened in Metropolis, as soon as they all returned to Smallville he&#39;d forget her. He wouldn&#39;t pursue her and she wouldn&#39;t pursue him when they went back home and she was surrounded by her friends. A small part of her wanted to beleive he would come to her. The same small part of her knew she wouldn&#39;t give up that easily. Whether she actually told him how she felt or if she just mooned over him as she did Clark so many years.

Chloe rolled her eyes at that thought. There was definitely no comparison there. Clark was like a lost little puppy, his eyes confirmed it. Lex was strong and hard and a man. And his actions proved it. She had some serious contemplating to do here. But for now, for now she&#39;d let it slip out of her thoughts and store it away for later. Now, she was going to slip into a bubble bath and rid herself of such thoughts.

TBC

staysixkid
2nd August 2003, 04:47
When he had met her in the Torch office for the first time, she had intrigued him. He hadn&#39;t really given her a second look, knowing she was too young.

I swear to you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That is the reason why Chlex hasn’t happened the last 2 seasons&#33; How old is Chloe now??

Wicked update. I love your characterization of Lana. You allow me to really love her. :biggrin:

dsapiro
2nd August 2003, 05:06
Another update, Yay&#33;&#33; :yay: What is Lex gonna do when she tells him that the whole Lana thing was a joke.

Brittany
2nd August 2003, 07:44
:biggrin: Loved it as always, I want to see Lex&#39;s reaction to the new shirt that Chloe bought, I&#39;m too sexy for my hair, that&#39;s so funny&#33; Anyway update soon&#33; :chlexsign2:

Dolphin1721
2nd August 2003, 08:15
I can&#39;t wait for the update. I love :heart: this fic. I can&#39;t wait to see what happens. I love the new and improved Lana.

~Kira :devil:

sabby
2nd August 2003, 08:47
*pouts* can I have more? Cuz you know, that was short and all and I want more&#33; Please, if you love me there will be an update today, or I&#39;m gonna be really really sad

(please blame my being pathetic on the early morning hour over here)

hugs,
Sabby

jaded-swan
2nd August 2003, 08:53
I can&#39;t wait for the update. I love this fic. I can&#39;t wait to see what happens. I love the new and improved Lana.

I so agree&#33;

Tandy
2nd August 2003, 09:47
As everyone i agree that this fic rocks and that I love Lana in this fic&#33; Great job&#33;

:blinkkiss: Tandy :blinkkiss:

Impress
2nd August 2003, 10:26
Count me among those enjoying this fic and enjoying this Lana.

Calliope
2nd August 2003, 16:56
A bubble bath? Will a certain someone be joining her? :blush:

scifichick774
2nd August 2003, 17:04
Wonderful as always. And bubble bath? Hee.

Blaire023
2nd August 2003, 17:14
lol, kris. What&#39;s so funny about a bubble bath or did an inside joke just totally fly over my head?

~B

lunaluthor
2nd August 2003, 17:57
oh so many updates and each chapter is brilliant
love to read more soooooooon
:biggrin: :yay: :yay2: :yay:

hfce
2nd August 2003, 18:21
More more more :clap: More

Hope ;)

Val
2nd August 2003, 19:54
This fic rocks&#33; MORE&#33; ;)

Charlie
2nd August 2003, 21:10
Great update. But I&#39;m greedy and want more. Please. :yay:

Blaire023
3rd August 2003, 05:12
Glad to see people have a fave of mine in here. As you all know i also have Deep in the Heart and Spies R Us here, not to mention The Secretary at the ezboards. Soooo, I planned on updating this one last today, but I couldn&#39;t help it, I&#39;ve grown kinda attached and it may be a while before I finish it, just cuz. ;) So here we go.

Chapter 10: All in good fun

Chloe walked into the Talon. The previous night had been completely uneventful. They had gone to dinner and out to a club and while men grabbed her from all sides, leading her to dance with them, she couldn&#39;t find it in her to push Lex out of her mind. Half the night she simply danced with Lana. Hoping men would get the drift and leave her alone. Of course, nothing&#39;s hotter than two attractive females grinding against eachother, she should have taken that into consideration prior to hogging Lana to herself on the dancefloor.

This morning they had arrived back in Smallville, Gabe sending Chloe home with the car. Her father had announced in the morning that he had to stay a few more days for an emergency meeting. Normally Chloe would have been skeptical, but she didn&#39;t think Lex would stoop that far as to hold her father back in Metropolis instead of sending him home. She hadn&#39;t seen him in nearly 24 hours.

Chloe rolled her neck as she stretched her legs in the booth, curling them both underneath her. Her latte stared back at her. Her hands unable to bring it to her mouth, her stomach twisting in unnatural knots as she tried to keep her mind off of him. Lana looked up from her post at the counter and smiled. Chloe flashed a barely there smile and closed her eyes. Upon opening them she stared at the blank screen in front of her. True she&#39;d had a busy weekend but the paper still needed a starting article and she had come up empty handed at the LexCorp soiree. She groaned and leaned her head back, resting it on the back of the couch.

"Rough weekend?" Clark slid into the booth across from her, putting his coffee down on a napkin. Chloe didn&#39;t bother looking at him, she didn&#39;t really care what he said to her at the point. The argument they had gotten into before her and Lana left for the weekend had put a damper on their friendship. "Chlo?"

Chloe cringed at the nickname. &#39;What the hell kind of nickname is it when you subtract one letter, one measly little letter from someone&#39;s name? I mean I don&#39;t walk around calling him Lark. How stupid would that be?"

"Chloe?" Clark&#39;s voice cut through her thoughts as she rolled her head against the backof the booth, looking over at him from this angle. Chloe narrowed her eyes. A strangled burst of laughter erupted from her throat. Covering her mouth she leaned forward. For the first time ever she had just realized that Clark&#39;s head was small and disproportionate from the rest of his body. She opened her eyes and looked at him again, stifling the chuckle about to leave her again by biting her lower lip. "Chloe&#33;" Clark snapped his fingers in front of her face and she focused her eyes on him.

"What? Do I look like I&#39;m deaf?" Chloe took a sip of her coffee.

"No, you don&#39;t but I&#39;ve said your name four times now."

Chloe shrugged and looked past him as the double doors pushed open and a stream of light wafted through. "I have to go." Chloe excused herself and made her way to the door, stepping out into the sunlight. She sighed and made her way to her car. The muffled sound of her cellphone ringing as she positioned herself behind the steering wheel paused her from buckling in. Just as she turned to retrieve her phone from her bag a head popped into her car window.

Lex had seen her car as he parked and noticed she wasn&#39;t going anywhere, seeming to be lost in her own world as she sit behind the wheel. He strode up to her window and crouched down to the ground, resting his hands on the roof of her car as he poked his head inside. "Hey." The corner of his mouth quirked up as she looked over at him, surprised to say the least.

"Ummm, hi." Lex clenched his jaw at her nervous response.

"Going somewhere?" Lex&#39;s brow quirked as he commented.

"I was uhh, just going home." She looked down at the caller id on her phone and flipped it open. "Yeah?"

"Hey, you left your laptop in here." Lana stood near the window and waved the object at her. She noticed Lex immediately and quirked an eyebrow upward. Lex&#39;s eyes fell on Lana&#39;s, her silently questioning his closeness to her girlfriend no doubt. Chloe smiled at Lana and said into her phone. "Bring it home with you, okay?"

"Will do." Lana mock saluted her through the window and gave Lex one more assessing once over. Her back turned to them, Chloe closed her phone and shoved it back into her bag.

"Like I said, I&#39;ve got to get goin." Chloe stuck the key in the ignition, trying to debate whether or not she should kiss him with his lips so close to hers or if he would step back as the engine roared to life. Lex placed his hands on her car door where her window would be if it were rolled up and pushed himself back. "Bye, Lex." She muttered towards him and put the car in drive, swerving from the parallel parking space and onto the road. Lex stood there, watching her from the empty parking space. He&#39;d have to talk to her and the sooner the better. Turning to look at the establishment he was in front of her thought better of it and decided he shouldn&#39;t arrive empty handed.

Lex entered the Talon and was appreciative that he didn&#39;t have to place his order to Lana but instead to a different waitress. "Your regular?" She asked with a smile and a wink.

"Yes, and would you happen to know Chloe&#39;s drink of choice?"

The girl stared back at him for a beat. "Chloe?" She eyes swept over the cafe.

"Blonde hair, yeigh high, energetic?" Lex held his hand out, leveling it with his chest. "She&#39;s a regular here?"

"Oh, right, the one that just left, yeah, she normally gets a Latte, she switches all the time though."

Lex stared at her expectantly and realized he&#39;d have to pick one. "Caramel, then."

The waitress smiled at him and nodded. A familiar voice behind him had his head peering over his shoulder. Lana stood behind him with her hands on her hips, a slight smile gracing her features. Still, too bland for Lex&#39;s taste. He had never really noticed her at all other than the fact that Clark seemed to have an interest in her. "Chloe doesn&#39;t like caramel. She normally orders french vanilla." Her knowing eyes danced with humor.

Lex turned back to the waitress who had heard her two bosses speaking. "Make it my regular and a french vanilla latte." She nodded and turned to make the drinks herself, knowing that she didn&#39;t have to wring him up. "So, how are you doing Lana?" Lex turned and leaned back on the counter, his elbows propped up on the top of it.

"Oh, I&#39;m good, and you?" Her smiled was sickeningly sweet and she brushed her hair back over her shoulders.

"Fine." Lex nodded and turned back around, grabbing both of the drinks.

"You think you&#39;ll win her over with caffeine?" Lana&#39;s amused smile feigning innocence.

"I&#39;d never dream of it."

Lana rolled her eyes dramatically. "I already know about you two. You didn&#39;t honestly think she&#39;d not tell me did you?" her arms crossed over her chest in a challenging stance.

Lex suppressed his surprise. "Would you like me to pass on anything to her?"

Lana shook her head. "You don&#39;t get it do you?" She tilted her head slightly. "Chloe thinks you don&#39;t want to have a relationship with her."

Lex frowned a little, not giving in to his shocked expression. "And why would that be?"

"Because you didn&#39;t seem interested in her until you found out about us." Lana&#39;s half smile accompanied her next remark. "You only want her because she came with no strings attached."

Lex almost felt the coffee slip from his hand before tightening his grip on it. Lana noticed his eyes turning a slight darker shade of blue and all she could think was, &#39;Oh, shit. He&#39;s going to shut down the Talon faster than I can bat my eyelashes.&#39;

"There&#39;s no such thing as no strings attached, Miss Lang." With that said he walked past her and out the door to his car.

TBC...

hfce
3rd August 2003, 05:23
Ouch &#33; Look out chloe lex is coming after you. ;)

Hope :chlexsign2:

staysixkid
3rd August 2003, 05:47
Holy smacks&#33; This chapter was funny...and delicious at the same time&#33;

For the first time ever she had just realized that Clark&#39;s head was small and disproportionate from the rest of his body.
:biggrin: damn&#33; That was funny...although I really don&#39;t think that&#39;s true. There is no way Tom&#39;s head is like Dawson’s&#39;&#33; I&#39;m going to have to do some research on that....just to ease my mind.

Lana noticed his eyes turning a slight darker shade of blue and all she could think was, &#39;Oh, shit. He&#39;s going to shut down the Talon faster than I can bat my eyelashes.&#39;

That last part had me catching my breath. For some reason I find that incredible delicious.
I LOVE the way you portray Lana. I know I&#39;ve said it many a times, but I can&#39;t get over how much I really like this version. Again, why, oh why cant she be like that on the show? *sigh*

Ophelia

scifichick774
3rd August 2003, 06:13
*dances*

Love. This. Fic.

And I must say, so glad you went ooc with Lana, because really - who likes the show&#39;s version?

sabby
3rd August 2003, 06:43
Heh yeah, seems our dear Lex is out on a mission now that he&#39;s determined and informed about Chloe&#39;s fears and such. *snickers* Loved the Lana doing the jealous girlfriend thing and Chloe totally ignoring Clark :lol: gimme more soon, pretty please

Oh favorite sentence:

&#39;Oh, shit. He&#39;s going to shut down the Talon faster than I can bat my eyelashes.&#39;

hugs,
Sabby

Impress
3rd August 2003, 07:17
claps...update. sooo good. Can&#39;t wait for the Chloe/Lex convo.

dsapiro
3rd August 2003, 08:02
Yay, an update. Heehee, Lex is gonna go talk to Chloe. More soon&#33;

Brittany
3rd August 2003, 09:31
:biggrin: Thanks sooo much for the update, I just love this fic&#33; Looking forward to Lex & Chloe&#39;s conversation, it should be very interesting&#33; ;)

Val
3rd August 2003, 09:34
LMFAO
Love this fic&#33; :D MORE&#33; :yay:

Blaire023
3rd August 2003, 09:52
A/N: Thanks to Sab for the title of this chapter after talking me out of naming it Chilly Willy. ENJOY&#33;

Chapter 11: Poking and prodding

Lex pulled into Chloe&#39;s driveway and turned his car off. Retrieving the coffee&#39;s from his cupholders he opened the door and made his way to her porch. With his hands occupied he pressed the doorbell with his elbow. He paced impatiently waiting for the door to open.

Chloe had settled down at the kitchen counter, attempting to finish up her math homework to turn in tomorrow. Calculus was a bitch. The doorbell startled her out of her inward grumbling and she swivelled the barstool around to face the front door. Rolling her eyes she asumed it was Clark. She had pretty much ignored him earlier at the Talon and figured he&#39;d come-a-runnin to see if she was still mad at him. She mused inwardly and scoffed at his ability to be trusted with a simple task of writing a filler for half a page. It wasn&#39;t as if she was asking him to deliver pulitzer prize material, just a run down of the lunch menu for christ&#39;s sake. The incessant ringing continued and she jumped down from the barstool huffing her way over to the door.

On the fourth buzz Lex stepped back and looked up at the windows. Her car was here, he had parked behind it. Gabe&#39;s car was here, it was safely tucked away in the garage. Maybe she was sleeping. &#39;Yeah, right, Luthor, she knows it&#39;s you and she&#39;s not answering.&#39; Lex narrowed his eyes and was surprised to see the front door swing open.

Chloe grumbled all the way down the hallway. &#39;Fucking moron, why can&#39;t he just take his disproportionate head and stick it up his...&#39; "Lex?" Chloe stared out at her visitor.

Lex smiled suavely, holding nothing back as he figured her hadn&#39;t a few nights ago. "I come bearing gifts." Lex held the latte out to her and she eyed him warily. She pushed open the screen door and allowed invited him in.

"Well in that case." She smiled as he stopped in front of her, the screen door swinging closed behind him. She gladly took the cup he offered and inhaled deeply, a soft moan parting her lips, she sipped and savored the vanilla against her tastebuds. Lex bit back a groan when pleasureful moan escaped her. "Wait." She looked back outside and then around him. "I thought you said gifts, as in plural?" Her eyebrow cocked humorously and he let out a soft chuckle in response. Leaning forward he brushed his lips against hers.

As he pulled away, Chloe&#39;s eyes fluttered back open, her drink nearly escaping her grasp on it. Her tongue ran the length of her bottom lip, trying to capture the taste of him on her. Lex&#39;s eyes followed the motion and in one swift move he extracted the cup from her hand, placed them both on the endtable beside the door and had her wrapped in his arms. His lips pressed against hers, a delighted gasp jolted through Chloe settling in the pit of her stomach. "Lex." She whispered as he pulled back.

"Chloe." Her name rolled off his lips in a breath and within seconds his lips were on hers again. His tongue parted her willing lips and one of his hands left her body to shut the door. The door slammed and Chloe&#39;s arms wrapped around his neck, pulling her against him, ignoring the loud slam of the door. Lex wrapped his arms around her waist and hauled her up to him, her feet dangling from the floor. Her legs wrapped cautiously around his waist as he started carrying her to the stairs.

When Chloe realized the direction they were going to turn she pulled her lips away from his. Instantly missing the contact she pressed a soft and chaste kiss to the corner of his mouth. "Bed&#39;s too small." She managed to get out. Lex looked to his right, to his left, and settled on something over Chloe&#39;s shoulder.

Sights set on his destination his arms wrapped more firmly around her, his hands cupping her ass he walked with her clinging to him into the kitchen. As Chloe was about to protest she felt her back hit a hard cold surface. The chill that ran down her spine was a mixture of lust and want and oh god, "Lex." She moaned as his hand left her ass and traveled further to her inner thigh, his index finger smoothly rubbing against the slickness of her panties. "Oh, god, Lex." Her voice came out in a soft cry and parting the material away from her body his touch assaulted her. His finger slid between her folds and she arched agains tthe refrigerator, a strangled cry ripped from her throat.

"So fucking hot." Lex teased her clit and her lips searched his blindly as she leaned forward. His head tilted to the side as he ravaged her mouth, his tongue rocking against hers, subliminally hinting at what their lower halves would be doing any minute now. With one hand still cupping her ass his other cupped the apex of her thighs and rubbed against her softly, gradually becoming harder. Chloe&#39;s pants were broken as his middle finger slipped inside her. Clutching at his shoulders, her hips met his finger thrust for thrust, her face burried into his neck. Her lips sucked at a soft spot of skin below his ear and Lex added another finger, slowly. He had to remind himself that not too long ago he had claimed her for her first time and the rythym of which he pumped into her slowed down.

"I need you." Her warm breath tickled at his wet skin and he groaned out her name.

"Chloe." His voice trying to be stern yet laced with a want he needed to fill.

"Lex." She pleaded with him, her teeth grazing the spot she suckled at. "Please." Her hand left his shoulder and ran down the front of his shirt, popping buttons away here and there until she could feel his hot smooth skin beneath her fingertips. Her nails raked lightly down his chest and over his abs, hesitantly stopping at the waist of his slacks as if waiting for permission from him. Both of Lex&#39;s hands cupper her rear again and thrust against her, pressing her back against the refrigerator, the sound of magnets clattering to the floor absently overheard as the sound of his zipper being pulled down was deafening. Lex&#39;s eyes met hers and her teeth raked against her lower lips, freeing him from the confining material. With a low growl Lex pulled her panties aside and thrust into her.

Chloe screamed as the new angle brought back memories of only two nights ago. Lex halted and held back, waiting for her eyes to open.

Upon feeling him still inside her, Chloe&#39;s eyes opened and Lex&#39;s forehead rest against hers as she lifted herself up and slid back down on him, the balls of her bare feet pressing into the backs of his legs, propelling her upwards and enabling her to fall back down smoothly. A sharp pain in her back caused her to arch off the refrigerator surface and her right hand left his shoulder to blindly seek out the inanimate object attacking her lower back. Without looking at the magnet she threw it over Lex&#39;s shoulder, not looking and not caring where it landed.

Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck once more, Lex pressed her fully against the cold surface, his head bowed down to nip at her collarbone and his tongue laved a path over to the hollow of her throat, lapping at her smooth pale skin.

Chloe&#39;s nails raked gently against Lex&#39;s scalp, earning a strangled moan from him. He thrust fully into her, releiving her of the duties placed upon her. Chloe&#39;s head reared back and slammed into the refrigerator door at the same time the front door was quietly pushed open.

Clark stilled in the hallway shutting the door as quietly as he had opened it. Lana had sent him here on a mission to return Chloe&#39;s laptop, sure she needed it before closing time. Lana had made him perfectly aware of the fact that Chloe had headed home to catch up on her sleep. The laptop tucked safely beneath his arm, knowing how much harm Chloe would inflict on him if anything happened to it. As his thoughts filled distinctly of what Pete had earlier said to him over the weekend of him eventually having to choose between Lana and Chloe, his ears perked up as he caught a strangled moan coming from the kitchen.

Chloe moaned Lex&#39;s name as he thrust into her, harder and harder. With each thrust came a tingling sensation pooling in the depths of her core. Lex felt her muscles spasm around him, drawing him deeper into her and he grunted her name, pumping faster yet. Her cunt so hot, so tight, stretched specially to accomodate him. Chloe&#39;s nails dug into the back of his neck as she came. An earth shattering wail of his name left throat as he tensed against her. His right hand left her ass to steady himself upright against the towering appliance as he pumped vigorously into her, spilling himself inside her. Chloe collapsed against his body, her arms dropped to his sides as she leaned forward melting against him. Lex held her body closer yet until the sound of something smashing to the floor had him curious enough to peer over his shoulder.

Clark felt the laptop slip and all time slow down as his eyes focused in and out of the sight in front of him. "Oh...god..." Clark blushed furiously and Chloe&#39;s head shot up from her resting place against Lex&#39;s shoulder.

TBC...

celticangel
3rd August 2003, 10:08
Loved it. :yay: :worship2: :yay:

sabby
3rd August 2003, 10:12
Ok reviewing it again (as if I hadn&#39;t told you already that I love it and that it is absolutely hilarious)

Gotta love smut up against the fridge. Now what ever happened to that talk they were supposed to have? *shakes head* Anyway. You know I&#39;ll be after you for the next update, and the update to Deep in The Heart and to the Secretary, and Undecided and Spies&#39;r&#39;us and ...no I think that was it for now :biggrin:

hugs,
Sabby

drina
3rd August 2003, 10:13
I haven&#39;t check this for a few days and there&#39;s so many new chapters&#33;&#33; So happy. :yay:

I love the way u depict Lana, making her self-aware of her &#39;patheticness&#39; in the tv show, and showing that it&#39;s just an act.

And haha, never thought of Clark&#39;s head being too small for his body...I&#39;ll definitely watch closely in the next episode of Smallville.

Tandy
3rd August 2003, 11:22
:biggrin: What is Clark going to say?? LOL, Chloe&#39;s going to give him hell for dropping her laptop&#33; I love this fic&#33;

Tandy :wub:

jaded-swan
3rd August 2003, 11:59
Hmm... now Clark knows... wonder what he&#39;ll do... I really like the fact that you made Lana likeable but kept Clark the way he is... dumb as a block... :blinkkiss:

Val
3rd August 2003, 19:36
lmao&#33; Clark walking in on them was priceless&#33;
She&#39;ll probably proceed to kill him when she sees her laptop shattered&#33; MORE&#33; :yay:

dsapiro
3rd August 2003, 22:55
So, why did Lana send him with the laptop? She should have guessed that he might drop it when he saw them. Silly Lana, Although, I&#39;m sure Chloe will forgive her.

hfce
4th August 2003, 00:00
Clark is in so much trouble for breaking her lap top. :lol:

Hope

staysixkid
4th August 2003, 02:07
He broke her Laptop&#33; :ohmy: I&#39;d kill him if he broke mine&#33;

You know, Clark must be well educated on sex, just from the numerous times he has walked in on Chloe and Lex doing it. So there is no excuse for dropping Chloe&#39;s laptop.

Have I told you, how much I love this story? Well...I do :biggrin: ...yup, I do.

bluemoongirl23
4th August 2003, 05:33
Your Lana is ever so much fun. I&#39;m thinking she&#39;s a little naughty, too, being that she sent Clark over there right after Lex. ;)

And, way to bring a girl some really nice gifts, Luthor.

But, dude, Clark would be so dead if he dropped my expensive laptop.

Blue

Brittany
4th August 2003, 05:55
:huh: WOW&#33; That was so great, I loved the smut&#33; Can&#39;t wait to find out what clark says about Chlex. Hopefully Lex will buy Chloe a new laptop. I&#39;d hate to be Clark having to deal w/Chloe&#39;s wrath&#33; :devil:

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 06:23
i know how hot breaking a laptop can be, you know all hot and sweaty and what not...but the chapter wasn&#39;t supposed to be about the damn laptop, it was supposed to be about the REFRIDGERATOR SMUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Hence the magnets clattering and such.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback, but I seriously had to go back and read the damn chapter to make sure I didn&#39;t leave out the whole smut scene by the way you all are carrying on about the damn laptop.

:blinkkiss:

~B

Impress
4th August 2003, 06:37
Originally posted by Brittany@Aug 3 2003, 10:55 PM
:huh: WOW&#33; That was so great, I loved the smut&#33; Can&#39;t wait to find out what clark says about Chlex. Hopefully Lex will buy Chloe a new laptop. I&#39;d hate to be Clark having to deal w/Chloe&#39;s wrath&#33; :devil:
You know I was thinking Lex would buy her a new one. But she&#39;s still going to rip into Clark for breaking hers.

Great chica. Just great. But what did happen to that talk they were suppose to have?

lunaluthor
4th August 2003, 18:47
ha wonderfull that should Clark teach a lesson
excellent smutty chapter I loooove it :yay: :yay: :worship2:

staysixkid
4th August 2003, 18:51
:huh: ...the smut was good... :sad:

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 19:04
so why the frown?

tigroon
4th August 2003, 19:11
I don&#39;t know how far along you are in the next chappy
but, can we get a visual from Clark&#39;s POV ?
(blushes) naked luthor ass and all.

scifichick774
4th August 2003, 19:25
You...OMG. First of all - great smut, but you already knew that. Second, I actually liked the Clark bit. I was laughing so hard when I read it. Of course, I like to see him tortured, so that&#39;s probably why. More soon please.

hfce
4th August 2003, 19:45
Originally posted by Blaire023@Aug 4 2003, 05:23 AM
i know how hot breaking a laptop can be, you know all hot and sweaty and what not...but the chapter wasn&#39;t supposed to be about the damn laptop, it was supposed to be about the REFRIDGERATOR SMUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;* Hence the magnets clattering and such.*

Anyways, thanks for the feedback, but I seriously had to go back and read the damn chapter to make sure I didn&#39;t leave out the whole smut scene by the way you all are carrying on about the damn laptop.

~B
The smut was great fantastic fucking fantastic :lol: to funny but it is a laptop mighty expensive girl. :lol:

Hope ;)

bluemoongirl23
5th August 2003, 01:15
Hee, I loved B&#39;s post. Now, we all have to just talk about the laptop.....all. the. time. *backs away from homicidal B* Then again, maybe not.

Blue

staysixkid
5th August 2003, 01:21
Originally posted by Blaire023@Aug 4 2003, 07:04 PM
so why the frown?
Got scared for a minute… lol… didn’t want you to think I didn&#39;t clue in on the fabulous chapter. Your smut wasn&#39;t overlooked here. :biggrin: I have to agree with tigroon...can we have a Clark POV??? Wonder what Lex Luthor&#39;s bum looks like?

Carina
5th August 2003, 01:43
Fridge magnets be damned when there&#39;s the wanton destruction of a perfectly good laptop to be considered&#33; I think the reaction to the scene stems from the fact that it gave everyone even more reason to hate Clark. :biggrin: That, and your readership are computer savvy and well aware of the value of laptops, so the death of one affects us like Old Yeller.

Anyway, loving this story. Can&#39;t believe I haven&#39;t left feedback for it &#39;til now. I&#39;d like to think the Lana you write is the real Lana; she&#39;s hilarious&#33; Looking forward to the next chapter where, hopefully, Lex will get his act together and tell Chloe how he feels about her.

staysixkid
5th August 2003, 02:07
Originally posted by Carina@Aug 5 2003, 01:43 AM
Fridge magnets be damned when there&#39;s the wanton destruction of a perfectly good laptop to be considered&#33; I think the reaction to the scene stems from the fact that it gave everyone even more reason to hate Clark. :biggrin: That, and your readership are computer savvy and well aware of the value of laptops, so the death of one affects us like Old Yeller.

LOL&#33; You&#39;ve summed it up very well Carina :biggrin: (thanks :blush: )

dsapiro
5th August 2003, 02:19
Personally I talked about the lapto becasue the best thing I could think to say about the smut was :drool: whereas I could make coherent sentences about the wanton destruction of a perfectly good laptop.

Blaire023
5th August 2003, 06:17
*shakes head with a grin* well now we know why i posted this in the smut section, to have a nice little conversation about the price of laptops. *Homicidal B on watch* I&#39;m glad you were all amused, and no, no Clark POV because, well, I don&#39;t think I could *lower* myself that far as to write in the perspective. I could try but it would come out as

Clark&#39;s POV

&#39;Wow, Lex has a nice ass. Really nice. So nice I wanna bite it. Who&#39;s your daddy, Lex? Wanna make him scream my name instead of the blonde little hussie wrapped around him.&#39;

or something like that....

LOL

~B

sabby
5th August 2003, 07:44
*snorts* Mwahahahahaha, heeee heeeeee heeee *giggle fit* *insane cackle* *wheezes*

Ok I&#39;m sorry but I had about one minute straight giggle fit there, and you do know that you will have to write a piece from Clark&#39;s POV now, because that was freakin hilarious baby

hugs,
Sabby

vardaquareien
5th August 2003, 16:28
Wow so many new chapters since I&#39;ve been here&#33;&#33;&#33;

As for the last chap...I figure that everyone commented on the laptop coz we take it for granted that you know we adore your smut&#33;&#33;&#33; You should be happy that it was so good it left us speachless&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mind you if I was currently in Chloe&#39;s possition on top of Lex I really wouldn&#39;t give a damn about the bloody computer&#33;&#33;&#33; This is Lex people&#33;&#33;&#33; Sex with Lex&#33;&#33;&#33; :drool: Laptops everywhere be damned&#33;&#33;&#33; Clark be damned too, though I can&#39;t wait to see how they all react&#33;&#33;&#33;

:worship2: More smut is always welcome. Please??? :worship2:

BTW Clark POV was hilarious&#33;

...hmm "Clark&#39;s POV"...is that an oxymoron? I mean to have a POV assumes that some kind of thought is occuring and personally I don&#39;t think the words Clark and thought belong in the same sentence&#33; :biggrin:

fighterangel
5th August 2003, 18:32
hehe evil. Shouldn&#39;t Clark be fast enough to catch the laptop&#33;&#33;. Update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

LA

Blaire023
5th August 2003, 20:50
"CLARK?&#33;" His name came out as an accusation., How dare he just walk into her house uninvited. "What the hell are you doing here?" All of a sudden, the shock that Lex was still inside her hit home. Burrying her head in the crook of his neck she started to shake it. "I can&#39;t believe this."

Lex&#39;s eyes stayed planted firmly on the back of Chloe&#39;s head. "Mind waiting outside, Clark?"

Clark muttered the word "Sure."

Lex looked back over his shoulder. "NOW?"

"Oh, right, yeah." Clark sprinted for the door and was out of it in a few short strides.

"Chloe." Lex whispered against her hair. "Chloe."

Chloe&#39;s body began to shake, she pressed her mouth further onto Lex&#39;s skin to muffle the sounds. Lex cringed and stroked her hair. "Chloe, it&#39;s going to be fine."

When Chloe&#39;s head popped up from his shoulder he was surprised to see she was laughing hysterically, not crying as he expected her to. "Did...Did you see the look on his face?" Chloe wailed with laughter. "Fucking priceless."

Lex frowned at her for a moment. Was she trying to make Clark Kent jealous? No, no that couldn&#39;t be it.
"Chloe, we need to talk." Chloe slid from his body, readjusting her panties and looking at him. Slowly she tucked him back into his pants and pulled the zipper up. Lex&#39;s breath hitched as her hand brushed over his now limp cock.

"Okay." Chloe breathed out and leaned against the counter. "Talk."

"Before you say anything, this is difficult for me." Lex drew in a raggedy breath. "Chloe." His hands cupped her face, his thumbs rubbing softly on her cheekbones. His forhead leaned against hers and he closed his eyes. The next words barely made it past his lips as he struggled with them. "I love you."

Chloe&#39;s eyes stayed open and fixed on his lids. Her breathing stopped when she heard him say it. "No." She breathed out and clapped a hand to her mouth. "Lex." Her fingertips trailed from his scalp down the side of his face, barely touching him. When they came to rest at his lips she skimmed her fingers across his bottom lip.

"I love you, Chloe." He kissed her finger as it strayed from one corner of his mouth to the other.

Chloe closed her eyes, letting the impact of his words hit her full force. She leaned into him and took his mouth greedily. Lex stood in shock as Chloe&#39;s lips pressed against his with a kiss more forceful that he couldn&#39;t rememeber sharing with anyone else. Chloe&#39;s hands cupped his cheeks and she pulled him away from her reluctantly. Her head leaned against his chest as her breathing fought to labor out. "Lex." She whispered his name with a smile on her lips. "I love you too."

"What about Lana?" Lex asked softly, his lips brushing against her hair.

"What about her?" Chloe&#39;s body tensed and stiffened as she stood straight and looked at him.

"I won&#39;t share you, Chloe."

Chloe stared at him. He was serious. He actually thought her and Lana were &#39;together&#39;.

Chloe decided to be vague about the situation. "I wouldn&#39;t expect you to." She stepped forward into him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I have something to tell you, too."

Lex&#39;s hands grabbed her upper arms and pushed her back gently. "Okay."

Chloe took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "Me and Lana, we&#39;re ummm...." Her hands motioned as if she were trying to find the right words. "We&#39;re not exactly, you know, together."

"Even so, I refuse to share you."

"No, Lex. You won&#39;t have to. What I&#39;m trying to tell you is that Lana and I never were..."

The silence stretched between them. "Never were...?"

"Never together." She finished finally her eyes landing back on his heated gaze. She saw his temper flair behind his lashes. "I&#39;m sorry." Her hand reached out to touch his arm and Lex&#39;s spine stiffened.

"You and Lana were never involved. In any way. So that night..."

"We heard you and were just joking around."

Lex took in a deep breath through his nostrils. "A joke."

Chloe nodded and Lex pulled his arm away from her. "A fucking joke?"

Chloe bit her lower lip. "I&#39;m sorry, Lex. It was just a joke, I didn&#39;t think..."

"Do you ever?&#33;" Chloe watched as Lex stormed out of the kitchen and heard the door slam moments before the she heard the rev of an engine and the peeling out of tires.

She heard the clearing of a throat and looked up to see Clark&#39;s head peeking around the corner. "You okay?"

Chloe nodded. "Just, can you just go away?"

Seconds later she heard the door shut for the second time and she slipped to the floor, her eyes closing and her head cradled in her hands.

Lana found her sitting in the floor when she got home that night. "Chloe?" Lana crouched down beside her.

"HHMmmm?"

"What&#39;s wrong?"

"Lex loves me." Her voice still muffled.

"That&#39;s great." Lana smiled enthusiastically. "Or it&#39;s not." She frowned as she realized Chloe wasn&#39;t especially happy about that. Taking a quick look around her Lana scrunched her face together in concentration. "What happened to the magnets?"

"Lex and I..." Chloe lifted her head and tilted it towards the fridge. "Yeah."

Lana&#39;s eyebrows rose comically. "Wow."

"Yeah."

"And?"

"And then Clark walked in on us."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"I noticed the laptop."

"The what?"

"The laptop."

"What laptop?"

"Your laptop. I&#39;m guessing Clark dropped it when he saw, you know."

"HE DROPPED MY LAPTOP?&#33;"

TBC...

Tandy
5th August 2003, 20:59
:wub: :huh: Oh, no Lex was mad after the sweet declaration of love. He probably thinks the whole thing&#39;s a joke&#33; great job&#33;

Tandy

argentlife
5th August 2003, 21:05
Chloe&#39;s reaction to the laptop had me laughing straight out. Witch was needed after the way Lex stomped off *sigh*

Now when can you update again?

Lisa

sabby
5th August 2003, 21:10
Aww that was sad, damn now I&#39;m all non smiling again. Fix it, FIX IT NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

scifichick774
5th August 2003, 22:42
*bangs head against desk*

What?&#33; You never said anything about angst for this fic. No angst&#33; Come back here and make it all better&#33;

dsapiro
5th August 2003, 23:05
Get back here and make Lex admit that he was an idiot for getting so upset. I loved the reaction to the Laptop. So why did Lana send Clark in the first place?

Val
6th August 2003, 01:27
Poor Chloe&#33; And aww Lex is so cute *clings to him*
Make they talk NOW&#33; *pouts*

staysixkid
6th August 2003, 01:49
:huh:

Whoa&#33;

:huh:

:tease: Call me selfish, ignorant, or whatever, but why did Lex get mad? I mean, Chloe LOVES him&#33; And she&#39;s not with Lana, so why get mad??
I don&#39;t know...that&#39;s just me.
Lex better hall ass and get back there and scoop Chloe up.

shailafter
6th August 2003, 02:07
how can she be worried about the laptop at the moment?&#33; LEX&#33; she needs to get back into his good graces&#33; for more smut&#33; ahahahh&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin: :chlexsign3:

bluemoongirl23
6th August 2003, 04:15
*Offers present to Homicidal B and talks in low, soothing voice* Very good update...melikes. And, it&#39;s nice to throw in the laptop line for the crazy obsessed computer folks that we, apparently, are. And, oh, Lex....over reaction, but, really, I understand. No one likes to feel as if they are the brunt of a joke, especially, I&#39;d wager, a Luthor. But, really, insecure much? She just *told* you she loved you.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
6th August 2003, 04:24
Awww Clarks kinda cute in this ^_^

"GET OUT CLARK YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP&#33;&#33;&#33;"

"..oh&#33; oh...alright *sniff* no more free porno for me *sulk*

-Bless- him&#33; Blaire you&#39;re a Geeneeaws. I just wish i had time to review this every chapter, but i&#39;m up to date now, i&#39;ma good girl me ^_^

xxx

Carina
6th August 2003, 05:02
&#39;Taking a quick look around her Lana scrunched her face together in concentration. "What happened to the magnets?"&#39;

Hee, at least someone cares about the magnets instead of the laptop. ;) Sorry, couldn&#39;t resist.

And ugh Lex&#33; Why did he have to storm out like that? Oh well, now she&#39;ll just have to go calm him down... somehow... Looking forward to the next chapter.

Impress
6th August 2003, 05:26
Originally posted by scifichick774@Aug 5 2003, 03:42 PM
*bangs head against desk*

What?&#33; You never said anything about angst for this fic. No angst&#33; Come back here and make it all better&#33;
I&#39;m with Kris...well except for the head banging thing.

Julie
6th August 2003, 06:29
Haha&#33; This story is great and so funny&#33; At least in the beginning it was extremely funny&#33; Hehe... Update soon&#33;

Brittany
6th August 2003, 08:46
:biggrin: That was a great chapter, loved the beginning especially&#33; Poor Lex, but that&#39;s okay he&#39;ll come around and they can have makeup sex&#33; Glad you mentioned the laptop, I was starting to wonder when she&#39;d find out. Looking forward to an update&#33; :worship2:

vardaquareien
7th August 2003, 14:34
*smacks Lex upside the head* What&#39;s his prob?...I know , I know...trust issues and all that plus wounded ego (typical male&#33;) but honestly...he didn&#39;t want to have to share her and now he doesn&#39;t&#33;&#33;&#33;

Me hopes that his whole declaration of love and his attraction to her wasn&#39;t just the appeal of &#39;winning&#39; her away form Lana&#33;

btw I ADORE the last line&#33;&#33;&#33;

tigroon
9th August 2003, 17:30
<de-lurking>

I love this fic, Clark POV or not. (BTW I meant visual, as in a description of the shocking/scarring sight Clark is confronted with, not Clex).
Anyway, more please ?? Waiting for updates here.
I am so bored out of my mind that I might very well go on a reviewing rampage (or whatever the right word is)

<re-lurking>

lunaluthor
9th August 2003, 18:50
Come on girl don&#39;t worry about a stupid laptop run for Lex hunt him down and screw him mindless so he forgets about being in a silly huff :yay: :yay: :yay:

drina
10th August 2003, 08:43
Smut and humor altogther..my facvourite combo...can&#39;t wait for Chloe to rip Clark one new asshole for dropping her laptop. haha

venus1978
11th August 2003, 22:07
COME ON UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE

Tandy
11th August 2003, 22:21
:worship2: Please update&#33; :crygreen: Please&#33; Pretty please&#33;

Tandy

lunaluthor
12th August 2003, 19:23
update is in order please don&#39;t make me force you :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

kidkarmina
14th August 2003, 05:38
It has been a week since you&#39;ve updated? I know that&#39;s not long but it&#39;s too long for me :blinkkiss: &#33; I fuckin&#39; luv this fic..excuse my language but I don&#39;t know how else to show you that I really, really enjoy reading it.

Anyway, I hope you&#39;ll update soon&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m sure Lex will forgive her when he has calmed down. I mean, come on...it&#39;s not like she sleeps around. Hello...Lex, remember? She lost her virginity to you :wub: &#33;&#33;&#33;

Charlie
15th August 2003, 17:34
Both Clark and Lex needs an asswopping. Clark for dropping the laptop and Lex for walking out on her without letting her explain. Did I also tell you that we need an update? If not, I&#39;m telling you now, we need an update&#33;

flower
16th August 2003, 16:44
I. Need. An. UPDATE&#33;

Flower :huh:

Sab_Luthor
24th August 2003, 03:43
he man
can u give me an update because i&#39;m became very very very angry :die: :devil:
and when i m angry its very bad and i&#39;m not giving up so easily so update sonn if you want stay in one piece
its for you own sake that i tell you this

UPDATE SOON

the sooner is the better don&#39;t forget

SexInStilettos
25th August 2003, 00:29
OH MY GOD how you can&#39;t leave me like this?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; please i&#39;m begging, update&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :crygreen:

lunaluthor
25th August 2003, 20:03
update young lady &#39;cause I&#39;m really pissed by now

S.Ann Smith
26th August 2003, 00:35
Update please?.... poor Chloe... now go get Lex back dammit&#33;... sorry for the outburst...

Sab_Luthor
26th August 2003, 02:32
an update
an update
i want an update
if you don&#39;t update soon
i&#39;m going to kill you ou

its a song "gingle bells"

seraphic
28th August 2003, 11:42
:chlexsign2: update update please please.. its a gr8 story.. really like the new lana..

cher- i&#39;m so addicted to chlex.. oh and lex is so hott&#33; :devil:

Salma
28th August 2003, 17:31
UPDATE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sway
29th August 2003, 14:43
soooooo. *rocks back and forth on heels* not to be pushy but... *push*

Blaire023
29th August 2003, 19:18
I forgot to put The End on the end of that last chapter huh? I&#39;m kidding, although I did think about it. There&#39;s only one chapter left, but I tell you, no matter how many times you push me and poke at me, it&#39;s not going to stop Jack from running me ragged. So unless someone&#39;s going to personally come over to LA and snatch me on up out of this walking silicone hell hole, DONT COMPLAIN&#33; AND DON&#39;T PUSH ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

It&#39;ll come soon.

~B

Sab_Luthor
29th August 2003, 20:00
you&#39;re dead man
if you continue in this way
and don&#39;t come back right now oh and give us an update and NOW

scifichick774
29th August 2003, 21:35
Poor chica. Would it help if I put out a hit on Jack for you? Because you know I&#39;d do it. ;)

Salma
30th August 2003, 15:38
I will help you :devil: , but it&#39;s not good to joke like that :cool:

tigroon
15th September 2003, 23:04
Awwww Blaire &#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s been more than a month now &#33;&#33; where&#39;s the last chapter ? :crygreen:

Sab_Luthor
16th September 2003, 19:30
:huh: no update. but i thougt that since it&#39;s been a month, today you will update
but noooooooooooooooo blaire don&#39;t update coz blaire isn&#39;t nice blaire want us to beg so i beg
please please for god sake and for mine please update more and sooner coz your are driving me cray
I WANT UN UPDATE AND I WANT IT NOW NOW OK
SO COME BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER AND BEGIN TO WRITE US OR TYP US THIS DAMN UPDATE
IF YOU DIDN4T REALISE I M OUT OF CONTROL ITS PREFERABLE IF YOU LISTEN TO ME AND UPDATE VERY VERY QUICKLY :evil: :hammer: :die:

SexInStilettos
16th September 2003, 22:34
why won&#39;t u update, don&#39;t u love me anymore? :goof:

lunaluthor
20th September 2003, 19:02
yep you don&#39;t love us anymore what can I do for you to give me my update??
coockies, money, shoes what tell me please :yay: :yay: :yay:

Tandy
21st September 2003, 06:41
*batting lashes* No, okay *puppy dog eyes* No? *pouting prettily* NO? Mmmmm... that&#39;s all i have... :crygreen: :crygreen: Please Please please update sooon&#33;

:worship2:

Sad Tandy

Blaire023
4th October 2003, 05:36
A/N: I know you&#39;re going to say I&#39;m just making excuses, and really, I&#39;m not. This is my one and only excuse. We started filming a movie so I had to relocate to the other side of the United States, if that wasn&#39;t a pain in the ass, my regular days of being a mom turned into 16 hour work days and I had to send my beautiful 3 year old daughter back to the east coast to stay with my mom just so she wouldn&#39;t be completely bored with me. And then, to tell you the truth, I had to get into a car accident and be hospitalized to get some time off, and even now Jack is up my ass about recovering quickly so we don&#39;t lose a lot of time. *looks pointedly at Jack* Now who asked about the hit on him? I might just take you up on it. So now, you may all thank Xadie for giving me a gentle yet swift kick in my arse to get me to update this. This is still for catheryne, although her bday was eons ago, so I apologize for all those I kept waiting, but here it is....the Grand Finale.

Chapter whatever: (I lost count.)

It had been nearly a week and Chloe was fed up. What right did he have to just blow up at her over some stupid joke? How juvenile could he be that he couldn&#39;t just get over it. If he loved her, if he meant what he had said, and it wasn&#39;t just a line, then he should have been able to forgive her. She had apologized hadn&#39;t she? Chloe stopped pacing for a moment and fought hard to think back. Had she apologized? With a shrug she decided it didn&#39;t matter now. Now she had to figure out how to get back in his good graces. For a few days she had mulled over whether or not he was worth it. Despite her irrational conscience, she had decided that Lex Luthor, was definitely worth it. So she would have to take the next step and apologize, again. If she already hadn&#39;t. Had she?

With a groan and a shake of her head she pawed through her closet until she found a shopping bag. The single garment, black shirt with white print on it, still folded inside. Pulling it out she studied it for a moment. It wasn&#39;t much of a let&#39;s-get-back-together-and-make-up gift. But it would have to do. Stashing it back in the bag she headed down the stairs and grabbed her car keys. So he wouldn&#39;t come to her, well she&#39;d just have to go to him.

*~*

Lex placed his head in his hands. Groaning in frustration he pushed his chair back away from his desk and rubbed his eyes. He was never going to get any work done if all he thought about was her. Her eyes locked on his as he moved above her. Her hair, the silken strands brushing against his bare chest as she cuddled beside him in bed. Her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her mercilessly against the refrigerator.

And then it was her smile, the gracious curve of her lips. Her eyes sparkling with humor and amusement. Her laughter that rang through his ears just as the knock on his study door pushed away his thoughts. "Come in." He called out and brought his chair back to his desk. Elbows placed atop the glass, hands fisted together as one. His chin rest on top, eyes bleary from lack of sleep.

"Hi." Chloe poked her head in, not wanting to give him the full view of her body in case he threw another tantrum and decided to heave anything breakable at her. Not that she though Luthor&#39;s actually threw tantrums. She figured the least they did was verbal judo until their mouths went dry. But she had seen Lex&#39;s anger in action and didn&#39;t care for the look in his eyes when the situation turned bad.

Lex let his guard down for a second, wondering why he was mad at her again. Seeing her nearly wiped any excuse not to welcome her in with a smile. And then he remembered her lie. "Miss Sullivan." His dry address of her name made her wince.

"Oh, ouch, Lex." Fake grasping at her chest she stumbled into the room. "Now that, was a low blow." She decided upon studying his surroundings that he didn&#39;t have any weapons nearby that she could enter. She stopped in front of his desk and looked down at him. "Aren&#39;t you going to invite me to sit?"

With a sharp exhale Lex motioned to the chair she stood in front of. "Won&#39;t you sit and make yourself comfortable, Miss Sullivan."

Chloe rolled her eyes and plopped down in the chair in front of him. "Sarcasm doesn&#39;t suit you, Luthor. However, I didn&#39;t come for the quick wit that is Lex Luthor&#39;s."

"So, why did you come?"

Chloe tilted her head to the side, studying his appearance. Seems Lex hadn&#39;t been sleeping well. That made her feel a little better. Atleast she could attempt to hide the bags under her eyes with concealer. She had a feeling even Luthor&#39;s wouldn&#39;t stoop that low. "To apologize." She said evenly.

Lex leaned back in his chair and a cool smile spread across his lips. "Well, this should be a good one."

Chloe raked her teeth over her bottom lip and decided to just come out with it. "I&#39;m sorry. For lying to you about the whole Lana and me thing. It was just a joke, and I apologize for not coming clean sooner. The truth was," Chloe was interupted with an unLuthorlike snort from the man in front of her.

"Sullivan speaks the truth. This might just be worth it."

Chloe&#39;s temper bubbled over. "You know what, Lex." Standing up, she leaned over the desk and poked her index finger into his chest, somewhere between the third and fourth button on his dress shirt. "Fuck you." She slapped her hand against his chest, pushing him back and the twisted the material in her hand and pulled him closer to the blunt edge of the glass. "I came here to make amends. God dammit, i love you. But can you see past one stupid, idiotic mistake? Oh no, cuz you are the wholier than thou Lex Luthor. Oh, look at me, I&#39;m a millionaire and I know everything, therefor I can do no wrong. Oh yeah? Well let me tell you something you snide little shit. You didn&#39;t even look at me twice until you thought I was with Lana. And then it was all, Oh, Chloe this and Chloe that. Well you know what? I&#39;m sick of the fucking mind games, and if that&#39;s what you want in a relationship with someone you claim to love, then I don&#39;t need it, and I don&#39;t need you." She let go of the fistful of shirt she had grabbed with a powerful punch leaving him completely stunned. Lex stared after her as she picked the shopping bag up off the floor and tossed it onto his desk. "When you&#39;re ready to fucking grow up and act your age, give me a call." He was still staring after her as she turned on her heel and stormed out of his office.

*~*

Chloe sat in the corner booth of the Talon. Her article on Cheerleaders and where they could stick their pom-poms offering her some relief of her pent up anger. Slamming her fingers on the keys as she typed she muttered to herself. "Fucking sadists. &#39;Give me a C, R, O , W, S, what does that spell?&#39; Surprised they even got that far into the cheer." She punched in the letters without a second thought.

"Chloe Sullivan? Is there a Miss Sullivan here?" The delivery man in his crisp brown uniform called from the center of the room. Patrons looked to their left and their right trying to put a face to a name they had only heard in passing. With a sigh, Chloe stood up and waved her hand toward the man. With a nod he started over to her. "Miss Sullivan? I need you to sign here." He pointed to the electronic pad and she scrawled her name beside the X. "Thank you, ma&#39;am." Putting his thumb and pinky in his mouth he let out a shrill whistle and the doors burst open. Men dressed exactly like the one in front of her entered the Talon, carrying huge bouqets of flowers. Cards adorned each arrangement.

Chloe&#39;s eyes went wide as she stared at the flowers being piled on top and beside the table. "Uhh, are you sure these are all for me." She felt a flush creep up her chest and neck as people craned their heads back in amusement, wondering where they all came from. From the corner of her eye she saw the doors open again and stared as Lex started over to her. "Oh, god, oh no." She looked from his floating figure to all the eyes watching her carefully. "Oh no, oh no." She let out a shaky breath as Lex stopped in front of her. "Lex." Her name was a sigh as much as it was a plea for him to put a stop to it, but the flowers just kept coming. So far she could make out a dozen arrangements. "What are you doing?" Her voice came out in a violent whisper.

Lex leaned over and kissed her softly before lowering himself to one knee. Chloe&#39;s eyes widened and she put both of her hands to her mouth, where they continued to shake with an overwhelming need for the man in front of her. "I&#39;m asking your forgiveness, Chloe. I behaved like a child." He waited until she nodded, either in agreement or in forgiveness and the look on her face one of relief of what she thought he was going to ask her. "Also. I don&#39;t want our relationship based on lies. And," He stopped as the last bouqet was set down around them, ensconcing them in their own little garden. Taking one of her hand that had fallen limply to her side in relief he brought it with both of his hands to his mouth. "And I want to ask you to marry me." He felt her tremble before her hand actually started to. Clear denial was written on her face as she tried toextract her hand from his, but he only held on tighter.

Neither of them noticed the crowd gathering around them, forming an outer ring around the potted plants and flowers overflowing vases. "I realize we haven&#39;t been together long. I know that. But for the week we were seperated, I couldn&#39;t stand it. I&#39;m lost without you Chloe. I know what you said earlier was all true. It took me by surprise that your feelings really ran that deeply for me." He drew in a deep breath. If his father could only see him on his knee, pleading and begging for the woman in front of him to accept his proposal. "When I told you I loved you, Chloe. I meant it. I meant it then, and I mean it now." He reached up and took her other hand, clasping them together and binding them her kissed her knuckles. "Chloe Sullivan. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you." He repeated it just in case she hadn&#39;t heard him. Or maybe because it sounded so good, and felt so good to say it out loud.

He noticed the complete hush of the crowd around them. He could have sworn time had stopped for a slick moment. And then Chloe&#39;s hands were pulled away from his and her arms were wrapped around him as she joined him on the floor. "YES&#33;" Her scream nearly deafened him as she pulled back with tears of joy in her eyes. "God, Lex. Yes, of course." She covered his mouth with hers and tilted her head, allowing their tongues to mate intimately.

A collective sigh and &#39;aww&#39; of approval had her pulling back with a delightful grin on her face. "I love you, Lex." She said it so quietly the people still standing around them grew quiet again. And then the gasps sounded off around them as Lex pulled the engagement ring out of his shirt pocket and slid it onto Chloe&#39;s ring finger. Without so much as a second glimpse she threw her arms around him and hung on for dear life. Her teeth caught onto his earlobe and with a gently tug and pull she released and sighed, "And I forgive you."

~The End~

tigerbaby
4th October 2003, 05:46
:wub: aww that was just so sweet :wub: exactly what I needed to pull me out of my funk.

And that last line? Classic Chloe.

TestingFaith
4th October 2003, 05:50
AAAWWWWWW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m sad it&#39;s over...I&#39;ve been waiting for an update so long that the end comes as a complete shock....wonderful fic (as always)...

Lily M. :sunny:

Val
4th October 2003, 06:05
Aaaawwwwwwww&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub:
That was sooo cute&#33;&#33;&#33; Thanks Blaire&#33; :biggrin:

krahmogh
4th October 2003, 06:25
that was the sweetest ending you could have come up with. thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing the story&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:chlexsign4:

hfce
4th October 2003, 07:59
Awwww that was so sweet I loved the ending. :wub:

Hope :)

vardaquareien
4th October 2003, 10:13
:wub: *sniffle, sniffle* Musta got somefing in my eye again&#33; That was so sweet&#33;&#33;&#33; *sniffle, sniffle*

drina
4th October 2003, 10:23
That was such a great fluffy ending&#33; :chlexsign2:

Sab_Luthor
4th October 2003, 10:38
:wub: :wub: aww that was so cute and nice
it&#39;s a wonderful ending that you gave us
really very great :chlexsign2:
i have this stupid smile on my face now

scifichick774
4th October 2003, 14:33
*happy sigh* That was just perfect, Blaire. It just was.

ghostwriter
4th October 2003, 19:24
:wub: Perfect ending for this fic :biggrin:

asharnanae
4th October 2003, 19:58
:biggrin: awhhhhhh&#33;&#33; sooo happy&#33; love the ending&#33;

happy bunny
4th October 2003, 20:31
Aww that was so sweet Blaire. The perfect end to a perfect story. Thanks for that, it brightened my day.

sabby
4th October 2003, 21:42
*sighs* yes, that&#39;s what I call a happy ending. Not nearly enough of them out there. I loved it, tho I probably would have a word with Lex if I was Chloe, because if that isn&#39;t putting pressure on a girl, I don&#39;t know what is. But I loved it non the less.

Kick Jack in the ass or make someone do it, if he doesn&#39;t cut you the slack you need. Love ya to pieces baby,

Sab

xadie
4th October 2003, 22:03
:biggrin: *doing a happy dance* You did it&#33; Hooray&#33;

It was wonderful&#33; I had a tear in my eye, seriously&#33; I guess I owe you another couple of chapters of &#39;Glory&#39; for that one...

Marvellous writing as ever, honey.

xadie xx :clap:

Sab_Luthor
4th October 2003, 23:25
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
i can&#39;t formulate no words to tell how i love this fic

Tandy
4th October 2003, 23:28
:wub: Awwwwwww&#33; That was beautiful&#33; Wonderful job really&#33; Def worth the wait.

Tandy

buffiy18
5th October 2003, 02:28
Great ending to a great story. :wub:

Carina
5th October 2003, 03:23
Ahh, what a satisfying chapter to a wonderful story. It was fun right from the beginning. Thanks for the great read Blaire. :blinkkiss:

SexInStilettos
5th October 2003, 07:39
awww, you know he was thinking of me when he proposed right? :blinkkiss:

deessedelune
5th October 2003, 08:14
Originally posted by SexInStilettos@Oct 5 2003, 01:39 AM
LOL&#33; Sorry, I mean of course&#33; :biggrin:

Kudos to Blaire for a great, great fic. And what a perfect happy ending&#33; :wub:

Sab_Luthor
5th October 2003, 08:50
Originally posted by SexInStilettos@Oct 5 2003, 07:39 AM
yay in your dream

lunaluthor
5th October 2003, 17:28
cute ending and I loved Chloe bashing Lex in the mansion :yay: :yay: :yay:

marrycherry
5th October 2003, 21:09
i loved your fic...
the way Lex propose was soo romantic :wub:

Brittany
7th October 2003, 09:34
:biggrin: I love this story, it&#39;s one of my favorites&#33;&#33; The ending was so great, except for the fact that it was the ending&#33;&#33;&#33; Wish it wasn&#39;t over but it was great while it lasted&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

autumngold
13th October 2003, 11:02
:yay2: What an excellent story&#33; The ending was beautiful with Lex and Chloe surrounded by flowers and Lex asking Chloe to be his wife&#33;&#33; I hope you write more Chlex stories soon&#33;&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Sab_Luthor
13th October 2003, 11:16
i want a sequel please
can u do a sequel for us? :worship2: :biggrin: :worship2:

Merrie
15th October 2003, 17:04
:wub: Wow, I&#39;m sooooo sorry I waited until now to read and review this ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL STORY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I truely loved it, and can&#39;t wait to see what you come up with next&#33;&#33;&#33;
-Merrie

:chlexsign3:

Lady Candy
22nd October 2003, 22:47
Lex is really sweet...Chloe and Lana&#39;s joke was bad, but it has made a good effect ;)

KawaiiRyu
30th December 2003, 06:14
Awwww...The ending was so sweet&#33; I can&#39;t believe it&#39;s actually over, but it&#39;s been so fun while it lasted. I LOVE your portrayal of Lana(too bad the screenwriters don&#39;t see her the way you do) and that whole joke thing is something that me and my friends would do&#33; Kudos for you&#33;

Blaire023
2nd January 2004, 14:05
I&#39;m glad everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for all the replies, it&#39;s what makes me continue to write.

~B

P.S. And yeah, it&#39;s a joke me and my friend would do too. .. :blinkkiss:

Gemkat5
5th January 2004, 22:10
I absolutely :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :wub: this story&#33;

I :pclol: with every chapter&#33; I loved your version of Lana, I love Gab&#39;s reactions to the girl&#39;s shananigans, I LOVED the fridge scene, I Loved the bedroom scene, ah hell i LOVED the whole thing&#33;

:clap: :clap: :clap:

~Kat~

gina
7th February 2004, 07:05
:yay:
Fantastic story, I loved it&#33; I liked how there was a little bit of everything thrown in: humor, smut, angst, and a nice, fluffy ending. :wub:

Excellent job&#33;

Charmingjen
7th February 2004, 08:29
Aww, Blaire I love it&#33; It was perfect. It had all the necessities a fic should posess. Humor, Romance, Smut, Friendship...It was great. A big ol&#39; BRAVO from me. I loved it to pieces&#33;

:blinkkiss: Jen

Clannadlvr
13th February 2004, 21:10
Hee hee...just reading this for the first time&#33; I love the Chlana angle as a lie to get Lex&#39;s panties in a bunch. Nicely done&#33;

Though I would have like to have seen them fight and "make up" a few more times, (*hee hee*) the proposal was very cute.

What a fun fic&#33;

BlushingRose
13th February 2004, 21:50
Okay...I have a question before I forget, and this seems like <smirk&#33;> a reasonably good place to get an answer...

Is there any purpose to crotchless panties except the very errr...obvious one?? I understand all-in-ones and stockings-with-garters have purposes other than...well, let&#39;s just say that I understand how those work. But crotchless panties...I can only see one reason to wear those. I was thinking about paying a visit to Victoria&#39;s Secret this afternoon...after all, tomorrow is V-Day and I thought I&#39;d find something to wear for DH tomorrow evening :wub: :wub: :wub:

So...can I make the logical assumption that there is only one reason to buy...or wear...said clothing object?

Geez...I&#39;ve been married for almost 15 years, and I can still feel myself blushing. This forum definitely has an evil influence on me :rolleyes:

BTW Blaire...great, great story.

RA

P.S. Okay, I&#39;m going to be a little picky here...I just read the entire story from start to finish, and there were two things that I wanted to ask about (besides the crotchless panties...well, they&#39;re part of one of the other things, but that&#39;s not important right now...)

First--Chloe and Lana were sharing a room, right? Yes, I&#39;ll take it for granted the room has two beds...I&#39;m not going down that road (ewwww&#33;). So Chloe tells her father that Lana&#39;s snoring is keeping her awake, and asks to switch rooms with him for the night. Does this mean that <shudder&#33;> Gabe was then sharing a room with Lana?? Tell me it ain&#39;t so. I can&#39;t see Gabe agreeing to that...

Second--(now back to the panties, LOL)...there&#39;s a line on page 3 that I reread a few times &#39;cause it was confusing...

"No problem." His retreating back nearly made her cackle with laughter, him being so oblivious to the article of clothing he had secretly stashed in his pants.

"Hey, LEX&#33;" Her voice echoed in the hallway just as he turned to get back on the elevator. His head peeked around the corner. "I left you a surprise. Left pants pocket." She shut the hotel room door and slid down it. Her wet dress still clung to her like a second skin. Her voice raising in laughter.

Shouldn&#39;t that be "the article of clothing *she* had secretly stashed in his pants"?? Chloe put them there, right? Not trying to be ultra-picky here about a typo, but I kept trying to figure out when Lex swiped the panties...and it didn&#39;t make sense.

Oh...yeah--this too. Refrigerator smut scene...excellent :yay: Breaking laptop...bad, bad, bad. Just needed to say that (hugs laptop protectively).

Loved the ending...flowers, proposal, apology...all perfect. Blaire, you&#39;re an inspiration to us fledgling wanna-be fanfic writers :biggrin:

Blaire023
14th February 2004, 08:01
This may come in a little late about the crotchless panties. Some women *looks around* don&#39;t wear underwear at all. Whether it&#39;s because they&#39;re too lazy to put them on, or because they just dont like wearing underwear. I&#39;d say about 5 days out of the week, in no particular order, I go pantiless. Just because underwear bug me.

Course there are certain occasions that underwear must be worn.

Crotchless panties, I have never worn. I simply don&#39;t see the point in them. What? They&#39;re panties, but they don&#39;t do the job that panties do. Either cover the bulge women sometimes get, or add a protective layer between person and pants...or other clothing. So why pay for something that doesn&#39;t actually do anything

NOW, here&#39;s the catch...

Men like things that don&#39;t make sense. Football? Buncha guys running around in padding and smacking eachother&#39;s asses *I can say asses cuz it&#39;s the smutty ficlet forum*. Pointless. Men who wash and wax their cars religiously, like if they don&#39;t, their car will rebel...Pointless. Crotchless underwear. It&#39;s risque, because it&#39;s undies, but WOOOO SURPRISE HONEY...easy access. *applauds easy access*

I never quite got the full meaning behind these things, but I know, if I found out that Sab *g* had a &#39;thing&#39; or perhaps a &#39;fetish&#39; for crotchless panties, my drawer would be stocked full of them.

So there, I don&#39;t know. And now that I&#39;ve just confused you further, I&#39;ll pretend like I wasn&#39;t even here.

Oh and thank you for feedback and yes, you&#39;re right...she slipped them into his pocket. he, she, what&#39;s one letter?

a whole damn difference&#33; that&#39;s what&#33;

~B

AlabamaWorley
15th September 2004, 06:10
I normally don&#39;t drag up old finished fics just to say good job, but this one was worth the extra couple of clicks. I think I just added you to my "I love" list :blinkkiss:

So anyway... good job. Also, fucking brilliant&#33; :D

Ainur
25th October 2004, 07:30
This was a very fun read. I laughed my ass off. Great job&#33;&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Blaire023
25th October 2004, 20:42
thank you

*G*

Lex
28th October 2004, 21:06
Absolutely loved this fic&#33; The chlex was fantastic and hell, even Lana was a good character, lol&#33; Glad you posted this... ;)

Janet
2nd December 2004, 05:21
You killed me.

I just saw this.... absolutely died. Lana and Chloe.... hilarious&#33; And the fridge sex.... wonderful&#33;

wow.

Well done, Blaire, WELL DONE&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

Krysia
24th February 2005, 10:44
It was an amazing story [ I never would have thought that Lana an Chloe "together" could be so funny and I can only imagine the look on Lexes face when he heard them and basically every time he thought about them together]. Anyways the story just had everything in it and the smut was SO hot. I loved it&#33;
:worship2:

Sidhe
25th February 2005, 06:20
Awww&#33; Great smut mixed in with the sweetest romance.