PDA

View Full Version : New Avatars!

Julie
10th May 2007, 21:54
There are 20 new Chlex (Chlex, Chloe, Lex) avatars in the Avatar Gallery (in the UserCP), all of them made by letia84! :)

Go check out her awesome creations! :)

All of these can be used by all users, even if you don't have a paid subscription!

lj715
10th May 2007, 23:02
Thank you letia. :D

letia84
10th May 2007, 23:50
WOOHOO! :grin:

Thanks so much Julie for showcasing some of my work. :blinkkiss

I hope people like them. :D

Thank you letia.:D Your welcome and thank you lj.

somethingeasy
11th May 2007, 00:20
wooo hooo! Thanks to both Letia and Julie for making the work available to the public at the Forum. I look forward to seeing Letia's work littered all over the forum :D

westwingwolf
11th May 2007, 01:56
Thank you Julie for putting up these new avatars and thank you Letia for making them. I loved the 'Detectives' avatar the first time I saw it, I'm so happy I get a chance to use it.

crankychick
11th May 2007, 02:23
letia rules. That is all.

TheConfusingWorldOfJustin
11th May 2007, 10:53
Terrific Job Letia! :)

Zannie
11th May 2007, 13:37
What fun! It's great to have all these gorgeous avatars by letia to choose from.

Thanks, letia, for making them.

somethingeasy
11th May 2007, 13:51
Thank you Julie for putting up these new avatars and thank you Letia for making them. I loved the 'Detectives' avatar the first time I saw it, I'm so happy I get a chance to use it.

What fun! It's great to have all these gorgeous avatars by letia to choose from.
Thanks, letia, for making them.

LOL! It seems like Letia's avatars are disappearing quickly! I was actually thinking of grabbing one before the stock ran out... but the truth is that I am still enthralled with the notion of having a Chlionel theme (or at LEAST a Lionel-theme) on my avatar.

*sigh* what a pity Julie didn't put up any of Letia's most excellent Lionel avatars on the Shared Avatar Board (hintHINThint)

letia84
11th May 2007, 15:48
Thanks Zannie, Justin and crankychick! I'm glad you like them

As for this gem from somethingeasy.

*sigh* what a pity Julie didn't put up any of Letia's most excellent Lionel avatars on the Shared Avatar Board (hintHINThint)Never satisfied are you?:rolleyes:

somethingeasy
11th May 2007, 16:13
As for this gem from somethingeasy.
Never satisfied are you?:rolleyes:

heh, :grin3:
When it comes to admiration of things of great beauty... such as the fabulous combination of Lionel's attitude and Letia's art skills... I NEVER settle!