PDA

View Full Version : My weakness (PG-13) Complete

Sandy
11th April 2007, 08:31
My weakness
Summary: Chloe Sullivan a powerful being has only one weakness...Lex Luthor. When he's around she's helpless, and her powers are out of control.
Author: Sandy
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Sci-fi, romance
Disclaimers: I would not even THINK of owning Smallville. I would like to own chlex tho.. :yeahbaby: So no I don't own either. :(
Author's note: I was kind of hesitant in putting this fic here.. but I posted so I hope you like it. I have up to chapter 4 done. So if you want them, reply. :D

Chapter One

It has been years since he's been looking for her. He finally found her in the city of Metropolis. He smiled evily to himself. Then smirked and said "You're mine Chloe Sullivan."

Chloe Sullivan has been running all of her life, cause someone has been looking for her. No one knew who she really was. No one knew why the weather was always nice in Metropolis, but Chloe knew. She controlled the weather. When it was a bad day for her, dark clouds and rain, sometimes lightning, or hail. Depending on what pissed her off. Sometimes a tornado. But there was one thing she couldn't control. Earth Quakes. That was someone elses territory. She practiced for years but nothing. Chloe could do whatever she wanted. She could shoot fire from her hands. That was her weapon. She could kill someone with her thoughts and words. On occassion there would be a death almost everyday because she was pissed off. Or if she was feeling nice, a heart attack. Metropolis was her's to toy with, and nothing was gonna stop her from destroying it herself. She has been waiting for a special someone, to join forces with. He never showed up in her life. Until now.

Enter Lex Luthor. He's an almighty being, one who could do just about anythign like Chloe could. No one really knew what Lex's powers were. He kept that to himself. He was a mysterious man. Two powerful beings like that, would kill the city of Metropolis. Lex knew who controlled the weather, it was she. The gentle one. The so called "polite one". No Chloe was never polite. She had to do her deaths in secret. Kill and lie. That was her favorite combo. She only encountered Lex Luthor once. It wasn't a pretty site either. He was after her but she ran away. Lex wanted her to join him. Chloe liked to keep to herself, and not take orders from anyone. She found a "boss" to be an annoying bitch. Lex would make her an offer though. But you'll find out what that is later. Right now let's go to Chloe on 3rd and Main street, where we see two cars flipping in the air and they crash into what looks like the new Talon coffee and bar.

"Oops." She said with a shrug.
"I'm sure the pink bitch won't mind. I've been meaning to kill her for ages now. But somehow she always gets away." Chloe walked away from the scene not looking back. She listened to the sirens that screamed in her ear.
"Aah, music to my ears." She went up to her building and as she did that the skys turned a bright blue, and the weather turned warm.

She entered her living room, took off her jacket and tossed it on the couch.
"Enough of winter, it's summer." The weather came on.

"A high break of 80 degrees today in Metropolis". The weather man kept rambling on about the record for todays high. Chloe smiled to herself as she put her feet on her coffee table, and got comfy.

"Don't get too comfy." She whirled around to find Lois Lane. Her cousin who was a pain in the ass as well. It was bad enough she's been trying to wreck her evil schemes from day one. Chloe was on to her, because she thought she was the reason Lana was still alive.

"Don't make me clean up your messes. I'm sick and tired of cleaning your messes." Chloe grinned evily.
"Then stop picking them up." She muttered and turned around and resumed her position.
"Nice weather today." Lois said as she joined her on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" Lois smiled like she had an evil scheme up her sleeves.
"He's here." She said. Chloe gave her a questionable look.
"Who?"
"Lex Luthor. You know him right? Well he's been looking for you for centuries." Lois grinned.
"It's gonna be hell when he finds you." She chuckled a mechnical laugh that frighten her cousin.
"Well he can keep looking cause when he finds me, I" She was cut off by a familiar voice

"When you what Ms. Sullivan?" She was trapped and for some reason she was almost powerless around him. She disappeared out of sight so he couldn't see him. She couldn't go far because well he was her weakness.
"You can't hide from me Chloe." He said as he looked around for her. He could sense her presence, and cornered her in the well a corner.

He gently placed his finger on her chin, and stroked her a little.

"Come out come out wherever you are."

tbc

Gaia
11th April 2007, 11:17
hmmmm.....interesting beginning....an evil Chloe....

Nyx
11th April 2007, 22:30
Chloe ... Lex ... and power... is Clark also around?? Saving the day?

Keep going!

hfce
12th April 2007, 01:13
Oh I love evil Chlex. :D

Sandy
13th April 2007, 02:57
Chapter Two

His leather gloves tickled her chin.

"Always with the leather." She said as she reappeared. A blush of red formed on her cheeks.
"It's been ages Ms. Sullivan." He couldn't help but give her a soft kiss, thus making her fall into his arms. Literally.

"I'm out. You two love birds be nice. And Chloe, I'm not going to clean up your shit again." Lois disappeared into thin air leaving the two alone.

"What took you?" She smiled as she walked to the couch. He followed after her.
"How'd you find me?" She wondered how a handsome devil like him could find an angel like her.
"I followed the sings." He whipped out the news paper in his back pocket so fast, she never missed a blink.

"Fires, tornado's, floods..yup that's me." She smiled and tried to kiss him again, but he backed away.
"You've been a naughty girl Ms. Sullivan." She was tired of his foolish games. She gently rubbed her hand on his leather shirt, and into his long leather trench coat. He never flinched, though he was turned on inside.
"Join me." He simply said. He didn't have to give her offer on a plate. He knew she would be interested, or so he thought. She laughed in his face.

"I'll never join you Lex Luthor. Your pig headed, snobby, jerk, I could go on for ever."
"Snobby?" He repeated.
"I will not be tossed around like some rag doll."
"I would never do that to you." He was passionate with his words. Every time he got sentimental, she got weaker by the moment.
"You know my powers don't work right with you're here. There could be a blizzard cause I'm getting shivers."
"Let it snow."

He kissed her gently on the lips, and she melted into his arms. Her arms instantly went around his neck. The clouds grew dark outside, and it began to snow.

"Chloe." Lois mumbled as she made warm clothes appear on her body.
"Dude what's up with this weather?" A stranger asked as he walked by. A half an inch was already on the ground.
"I don't know." Lois lied as she looked up at Chloe's building.

The snow made the condition hard to see. It was definitely snowing in Metropolis today.

Chloe placed her lips over his. All sense of power was gone. She was human again. Lex felt stronger when he was around her. He breathed in in triumph. He felt like he could do anything.

"You taste so good." She said thinking out loud. Lex laid her down on the couch and got on top of her.
"Chloe," He whispered in her ear as he licked her ear lobe. She shivered and the snow outside began to pour down heavier, and harder.
"We're gonna be snowed in if you don't stop." He growled low in his throat.
"I haven't made love to you in 20 centuries Chloe. I'm not stopping now."
"Lex, I don't know if I can tame the snow." She pleaded. He sighed annoyingly.
"Do you know how long it took me to find you?" He really wanted her, even if it meant flooding Metropolis with a weird amount of snow.

"Lex please. You know my weakness." She smiled at him. He nodded his head. He reluctantly got off her. She sighed and the snow still flowed only this time it was a gentle snow.
"Metropolis has some weird weather." He remarked as he winked at her. She blushed as the snow lightly floated to the ground.

He kissed her once more holding onto her hand.

"Lex you should go." She said when the kiss broke. He looked at her with plea.
"Please Lex. I'm powerless when you're around." He sighed and nodded his head.
"You're right. Why does that have to be?" He questioned. Chloe shook her head unknowingly. I guess all lovers who are powerful, tend to make their "other" half weak, and powerless." Lex couldn't help but give her one last kiss before he left.

"Chloe!" That voice startled Lex that his eyes shot out fire in the voices direction. The person who shouted her name ducked. She pointed her palm at Lex and shot a blue beam at Lex sending him crashing into the wall.

"Look at the weather?" She pointed out.
"Lois! He was just leaving!"
"He's no good to you Chloe! He makes you weak, and you can't control anything when he's around."
"I was doing fine until you showed up."

Lex slowly got up as he brushed off the dust and debreeze off of him. He glared at Lois for ruining his leather jacket.

"I just got this clean." He shot out another set of fire from his eyes. Lois quickly moved out of the way. The fire burned Chloe's walls. Chloe sighed annoyingly as she repaired her room with her thoughts.

"Guys enough! Don't make me rebuild please." She begged.
"Lois you out, Lex you need to go as well." Lex was still glaring at Lois.

"Ladies first." Lois retorted. Lex scoffed as he followed after her.
"Children."

A/N: Kinda embarrassed about this chapter.. please tell me you liked the weather changing when they were making love. :yeahbaby: :D

Sandy
13th April 2007, 03:14
Here are the last two chapters. Sorry the ending seemed kinda rushed, and sorry if you understand it the way I do.

Chapter Three

It was a boring day for Chloe. She missed Lex, and was sad. So it rained the whole day, and into the next, and the next and so forth. It never stopped raining since he left. She walked the streets of Metropolis with a low head. It had been a few days since she destroyed something in the city. 'Maybe I'll rob something tonight.' She thought.. 'Or better yet..' She saw the bank and was tempted. She had that look of evil in her eyes. She xrayed the bank and went all the way in and found the vault filled with money.

"Bingo." She said. But then she thought of another plan.
"Luthorcorp." Luhtorcorp has been empty every since Lionel died. Until Lex took over this month. His plan was to build an empire, and destroy the world. She wanted to play with Lex's head a little.

She walked to Luthorcorp and entered the building while being invisible. She was never detected only if one her species saw her. She hit the fire alarm button and the whole building went into a panic. A sudden flame burst out of nowhere in the hall. She sighed to herself. 'Finally some fun, and this time he'll have to deal with me.' She thought as she trapped the workers in side while controlling the flames.

Lex Luthor saw the show on camera and grit his teeth. Whoever did this was going to be in BIG trouble.

"Chloe!" He said aloud with anger. He slammed his fist down on his desk, and walked to the lobby. She quickly reappeared as his presence grew stronger.

"Damn!" She could hardly control the flames with him around. She smiled. 'Good. This will get more interesting'. She licked her lips as he saw him approach her through the flames.

"Lex. So glad to see you." She said as innocently as possible.
"Give me one good reasont to believe this is not you." He demanded.
"It's hot in here don't you think." She winked.

"Mr. Luthor! The fire!" One of the workers yelled.

"The fire department is on their way." When he finished his sentence the sprinklers came on. His bald head dripped with water and went down his lips. Chloe jumped inside as she watched him in the rain. A crack of lighting flickered through the lighting.

"Chloe no."
"You're here. What's your plan?" She winked. 'Great one Chloe. Now he'll have to play by the rules.' She imagined herself winking at her. Lex grit his teeth. He was so angry at her, but Chloe was uncontrolable when he was around.

"Wanna play?" She said while twrling her hair.
"I don't have time for this, I'm trying to," She cut him off.
"Yes, yes. Everyone knows that you're trying to build an empire, and destroy the world. Well Lex it's been centuries. Where is it?" She asked.
"Smart ass."
"Takes one to know one." She winked as she disappeared and rammed into the glass door. He smirked to himself.

"Are you forgetting something?" He asked deviously. Chloe groaned and open the door with her hands. 'A powerful girl like me does not need hands!'

The fire was out before the fire department got there. Lex sighed to himself in triumph. He would run into her again. And when he did, he promised himself she would be as weak as he could make her, thus making her destroy the world. His evil plan was finished.

Chapter Four

"Look Chloe I know you hate his guts, but shouldn't you put a stop this? You too practically love each other!" Chloe laughed while nodding her head in agreement.

"I have been cursed long enough. Damn those gods for cursing me!" She grumbled under her breath. Yes it's true. She has been cursed with this, by none other then Lana Lang.

"So do you think it's safe to be around Lex? Especially today? I heard the weather men gave up because of you. But they don't know that? Do they?" Lois was bothering her like a fly on a bad day. Chloe grit her teeth and clenched her fists. She shot out a fire beam from her hands pinning her cousin to the wall.

"Listen scum bag! You will not wreck my plans!" She zoomed out of her appartment in search for Lex Luthor, so her evil plan could be put to rest.

It wasn't long before she found him. In a parking garage? How quaint.

"Nice location." She strutted to him seductively. Both didn't know that they had the exact same plan, well sort of. The lights started flickering. They both looked up then looked at each other. The ground started shaking. Earth quake.

"You are cursed to!" She pointed to him in shock. "But how come you weren't as weak as me?"
"Because I can control my powers, unlike you. I thought you killed Lana?" He questioned with a raised eye brow.

"I did..or at least I thought I did." She looked at the ground that was still shaking. Lois appeared with an evil smile, then changed into Lana.

"You killed your cousin bitch." Lana said. Chloe hatched an evil scheme and sent it to Lex's thoughts. They both made the building cement into a poisonous serium, that could kill anything.

"Now it's my turn to take over the world. Thanks to you two getting together, I can do just that." She laughed evily in triumph. The ground began to rumble uncontrollingly. Chloe and Lex zoomed out of the parking garage and flew into the air. Lex and Chloe looked at each other agreed to use their powers together. They blew up the building, and Lana in it. The curse was lifted.

The rumbling didn't stop. The whole earth was shaking and would soon explode if the two of them didn't get out of there.

"I guess we'd better go before,.." Chloe stopped him with a kiss, and they flew into space and watched it explode.

"I heard Krypton is rebuilding." Chloe winked.
"Great. Krypton it is."

The End.

But the point is, Lex and Chloe lifted the curse, and destroyed the world. and on to Krypton! Hee..

Alizaleven
28th April 2007, 07:58
Hmm this was interesting! I'm not sure how Chloe got powers... but it was neat how she used them :)

starmoon
20th August 2011, 06:24
this story was great i loved it and the ending made me laugh so hard. go evil chlex destroy all the worlds!!

Ami Rose
25th January 2014, 00:39
yay they destroyed Lana haha! great story