PDA

View Full Version : N-S Press: Shout-Outs & Mentions

crankychick
11th April 2007, 02:27
Naughty-Seduction gets a shout-out (http://blogs.trb.com/network/cwsource/2007/04/smallville_whos_iconic_1.html#more). And there's no cure for the Chlex.

eta - A belated thanks to liz!

liz_antoinette
11th April 2007, 04:48
Had to give a shout out since the ppl that wrote that failed to type in the word Chlex on Google and it's the first thing that pops up.

Julie
11th April 2007, 10:07
Morons, c'mon! This is the biggest Chlex site there is! *grr*

Thanks for the link! :)

letia84
11th April 2007, 13:51
Those kill Clana people are not fooling me. They don't want to get rid of the ship because they have been there done that over and over, and its long past for teen angst to take a hike since they are no longer teens.

They just want to save their precious Lexana. Get over it people. Lex and Lana don't belong together. How it got this far is behind me but the writers saw fit to ruin Lex and now they are trying to fix it by doing the only thing they know how to do; bringing back Clana. Just when you think its over here it comes back like the plague.

I can't believe that person couldn't find N~S. You do a goggle search for Chlex and the first hit is this site. We get no love. :wth:

teejei
11th April 2007, 20:23
ITA with everybody. I wanted to say something nasty over at CW, like along the lines of "Didn't you guys do your homework? A quick Google search is all it takes!", but I don't want to stoop down to some fans' level of pettiness.

This is just one of those times that I want to reach into the Interwebs and slap 'em silly.

And liz...thanks for the quote. :hug: