PDA

View Full Version : New Fanfiction Forum Rule! REVISED Jan 8th, 08.

Julie
30th March 2007, 19:23
This new rule is added to make it easier for both the moderators regarding moderation of inactive fanfictions, as well for the readers.

The rule is that when you add a new chapter to your story, you have to also update the thread title to include the date of when you updated your story. This update date has to reflect when you actually updated.

You can write in the date in the form you prefer (DD/MM/YYYY , (MM/DD/YYYY etc) as long as it's clear when you updated.

Final date for when all stories are to have this update in: January 22nd, 2008. Two weeks from now.

This covers all non-completed fictions.

If this is somewhat unclear, be sure to ask :)

If you don't know how to edit the thread title, let me know and I'll show you how :)

letia84
30th March 2007, 19:39
This is a great idea. Some fics I wonder when they have been updated.

This will make life a lot easier for a reader.;)

lj715
30th March 2007, 20:56
Excellent idea. It's very difficult to keep track of updates sometimes.

teejei
31st March 2007, 02:12
Oh thank you for this! :D

bmcneese
31st March 2007, 05:20
This is one of the best ideas ever. I wish other sites would adopt this.

tiger04
31st March 2007, 06:57
Great idea Julie.

Julie
6th January 2008, 15:26
Alright. I'm going to be implementing this as a rule-rule rather soon, so you should start adding in update dates in your fanfictions. Go through all non-completed ones, as only the complete fics will get away with not having a date...

I'll update this thread later to add a date for when all stories needs to have the date.

Julie
8th January 2008, 17:36
Date added guys, so be sure to start adding those update-dates ASAP ;) You have two weeks to do this before we'll start going around handing out infractions.