PDA

View Full Version : Insight - R - 03/16/2007

teejei
16th March 2007, 22:43
Title: Insight
Rating: R
Pairing: Chlex..for why would I write anything else?
Spoilers: bits and pieces from S4 up to S6's Promise. I don't think I'm revealing too much of the episodes' plots but...meh, what the heck. I completely skipped watching S5 eps.
Summary: No one is the wiser, but everyone will get what they deserve.
A/N: Inspired by The Sweetest Taboos: 101 different ways to have Chlex (http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3152175) over at TwoP. And as usual...Not mine. Will never be. No profits. Will return. Yadda yadda yadda LanaPancakes.

Part 1

The look on her face as she tells the "bad" news could fool anybody, but not him. The gleam in his eyes say everything and nothing at the same time. They have to be careful, anybody could pass by and overhear. He takes a deep breath and starts with his line of the script. As she turns her back to him, he reaches for her and gives it a little tug. He knows how this aspect is affecting her and the gesture is the most he could do at the moment. He senses her relax a bit and this renews his confidence as they hurry back to the altar.

~*~*~
flashback

Her hands shake as she pulls off the cap and rids the syringe of bubbles. This is definitely not in the schedule, she thinks as she pushes the plunger. She helps him up and looks for her handkerchief to wipe his sweat. They must find his mark and carry on.

~*~*~
flashback

He plays the video on his laptop, making sure it's on the "Recent Documents" list. She strides into his study and spouts off about his mark. He retaliates about her string of non-relationships. The tableau was set, the cameras angled so as to perfectly capture the scene. He smiles and he knows she's straining to hold in her own smirk. Good girl, he thinks.

~*~*~
flashback

She was a bit skeptical about the straps and contraptions. He puts his hands on her shoulders and whispers. She lets out a giggle and allows him to undress her. The lab coats avert their eyes and she snickers as she hops on the table. He holds onto her ankles to reassure her of his presence as green lights trace grids on her skin.

===
Sorry for the teaser-like length. I promise there would be more.

Feedback is appreciated, the hangover is killing me, but the Muse is as high as a kite.

lj715
16th March 2007, 22:56
Wow! Can't wait to read more!

westwingwolf
16th March 2007, 23:49
Yay! I love "Secret Evil Plan" fics! Nice set up and I can't wait to read more.

Kit Merlot
17th March 2007, 00:10
One hell of a beginning, and I'm glad you posted a link to the Chlex thread at TWoP:D

Can't wait for more!

welshy
17th March 2007, 00:46
I've already left a review over at TWOP but I'll leave one here as well. That is an interesting start, and I can't wait to find out what Chloe and Lex have in mind. I hope there's going to be more soon.

kimbo
18th March 2007, 07:01
More i say. I need more. Great start :)

malugargula
18th March 2007, 10:07
Great start
:)
Please update soon

angelslady
18th March 2007, 16:23
Great start, can't wait to read some more :)

Alizaleven
2nd April 2007, 17:47
Woah! I'm confused.. but I really want to read more :D