View Full Version : A surprise for Lex (PG-13) - Complete

Sandy
14th February 2007, 18:29
A Valentines day fic!

A surprise for Lex
Summary: Chloe gives Lex a surprise Valentines day gift
Rated: PG-13
Disclaimers: What disclaimer?

The sun leaked through the curtains and onto the bed. A soft groggy groan was heard. Lex turned away from the light. He rolled over towards the light only, and felt nothing on the side of the bed. Chloe was supposed to be there.

“That’s funny..” Lex heard laughter in the other room.
“How can she be cheerful after last nights exertions?”

Whenever Chloe and Lex did an “all nighter” well almost, Chloe would be exhausted and sleep most of the day. But what Lex didn’t know was that she had plans today. As it was Valentines day.

“Haha! Oh Lois he’ll be so surprised! Yes we’ll meet at the Talon. I know, I know, but Lex still has an attachment for that thing. Yeah well ever since he handed it over to me, he just can’t part with it. Yeah I know. I must be special or something. Ok. I’ll see you around 4.” She hung up the phone and turned to see a happy face.

“Hey baby.” Chloe said as she kissed him, and felt the bulge in his pants.
“You look like you could do another round.” She winked.
“Always with you.” He growled and kissed her.
“Morning breath!” Lex laughed and then tackled her.
“Hey I have to make another phone call, so scoot.”
“You’re kicking me out of my kitchen?” He glared at her.
“Yes. Now shoo!”

When Lex left, Chloe called Lana.

4:00PM

Lana Lang arrived at the Talon as expected. She looked on the floor and saw rose petals, and a note on the floor with an arrow on it saying “Follow the petals.” Lana thought Clark was so sweet for setting this up. Chloe had called Lana that Clark would meet her at the Talon. As Lana followed the petals her heart began to pound, and she grew more excited. As she walked the steps to the room, she heard soft romantic music playing. What really awaited her in the room would be deadly shocking. Before she could step one foot in the room, she was swept off by her feet, and not just by Clark, but by a rope. She hung in the air screaming and yelling Clark.

“Well it’s about time princess.” Lois said as she stepped out from the shadows.
“Oh yes. Lex is gonna love this present.” Chloe smiled evilly.

It was almost time for dinner, and Lex was pacing back and forth for Chloe’s arrival.
She came in with something in a huge bag that, dripped a red substance.

“Chloe where were you? What’s in the bag?”
“Lana Lang. Happy Valentines day sweety.” She tossed the bag on the floor and kissed him passionately.
“How did you?”

“Let’s just say that Lana is a fool. Ready for dinner?” Lex looked quizzacle as he looked at the bag.
“Yeah but first tell me how you killed Lana.”
“It wasn’t easy. That girl is a squirmer. We had to glue her mouth shut.” Lex looked turned on as Chloe told him her morbid story.
“Let’s toss her in the fire shall we?”
“I didn’t know I dated a morbid person.” Lex eyed her evilly.
“Well I guess part of that comes from you.” She grinned.

Lex looked in her bag, and saw all the blood and cuts on her body. Then they tossed the bag into Lex’s fire place, and watched her burn.

“She was still breathing by the time we were done. So she’ll be dead in a few minutes. She’ll never get to wake up.”
“Do you have any idea how much I love you right now?” Lex said as he watched the fire.
“I know how long you wanted to get rid of her.” She winked.

“Thanks Chloe. This is the best Valentines day I’ve had.”
"Happy Valentines day Lex."
"Happy Valentines day Chloe"

They kiss as the fire continues to crackle.

The End

itsjustXchar
14th February 2007, 18:34
If only, if only..

HAHA I loved it. It was the pick me up I needed on Valentines Day!

carly
14th February 2007, 23:22
Oh thank you for making this horrible day a little bit more acceptable.
Only a thought about death Blana make me happier already:rofl:
And you now, there is only about two hours left of Valentines Day:devil:
Chlex forever:blinkkiss

starmoon
1st March 2007, 07:22
very funny and great i love it.

Ami Rose
21st November 2013, 16:35
Lmao amazing