View Full Version : Bleed [15]

khushiyan
12th January 2007, 19:57
Title: BLEED
Author: khushiyan
Fandom: SMALLVILLE
Characters: CHLOE/LEX PAIRING
Type: SCENE THING.
Link: BLEED (http://khushiyan.livejournal.com/5280.html)
Set: TWO (http://khushiyan.livejournal.com/4820.html#cutid1)
Theme/Prompt: #05: POWER
Word Count: 524
Rating: 15
Summary: HE CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE. SHE IS STILL HERE. SHE IS STILL HERE.
Warnings/Spoilers: NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 15, AS IT INCLUDES SERIOUS THEMES.
Disclaimer: NEITHER SMALLVILLE NOR ITS CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY OR FOR ME AND I DO NOT CLAIM THEM TO BE. I AM NOT MAKING ANY PROFIT FROM THIS NOR HAVE I CREATED THIS FOR ANYONE ELSE PROFIT. THERE, THAT A GOOD DISCLAIMER??

[hr]

for him, he lingered in a delicate balance.
he would have Power (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=5041) for eternity,
but to Repent (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=5048) would be his only true hope.
And as she would Bleed a silver symphony,
her Heart would slowly shatter and die.
they are the One and the Other,
the Bitter Glory,
each others Pain.

~*~

Three weeks had passed and her bruises were slowly beginning to fade away. Occasionally, if he looked too close, or if he thought hard enough, he could still feel her soft skin under his fingers. She was still there, wafting in and out of his heart and mind.

It was beginning to suffocate him.

The only way to fix it, the only way to breathe was to ignore her completely. It he didn’t look at her, she wouldn’t slip further into his heart.

“Good morning.” She calls out to him as he stepped into the breakfast room.

“Morning.” He says stiffly. He sits in front of her, taking his place as always. He picks up the newspaper and pretends to read so that he would not have to look at those accusing eyes.

As the maid began to pour his morning coffee, he tried to glance over the paper. She was staring at him intently. Waiting for his next move.

It had become a game to her, but unknown to her she was slowly winning.

He shook his head and put the paper down. He picked his coffee and walked out of the room, a strange sense of panic swirling around in his gut. ‘What the hell is this?!’ He yelled to himself as he took a sip from his cup.

The scalding liquid melted right into his tongue, causing him to throw the cup down in anger.

“You know that’s going to be a bitch to clean right?”

He turned around to find her standing right behind him. She smiled at him slowly as she walked past him and picked up the shards of the teacup.

“You don’t have to do that.” He tells her in a deep voice. The syllables tense up the air, his tone strangely unaware of the vibrations in the air.

“I know.” She nods and continued to pick up the pieces.

He shakes his head and tries to understand where she’s coming from, to understand the knot within, but it doesn’t work.

“Ah!” His stomach tightened as she let out a small gasp.

“What happened?” His voice trembles as he notices the sharp piece of china spattered with blood. Her hand has a large gash and he doesn’t know how to fix it.

She looks at him with large eyes, ‘How much more should I bleed Lex? How much is enough?’

He kneels down in front of her straight away, and uses his dressing gown to press onto the wound. He can feel her pain building up as she begins to breathe slowly and methodically, bracing herself for any other impact.

He is holding her hand now.

He hasn’t done that for a long time. Just held it and expected nothing more.

Her blood drips down onto him. It mingles with his fingers.

She looks straight at him and sighs. “I think we need help.”

But she doesn’t understand he’s beyond help now. He nods slowly, his voice near breaking point as he yells for the maid.

‘She’s still here.’ He tells himself as he presses on tighter. ‘She’s still here.’

She doesn’t know he wishes her away.

AN: THIS IS STRANGE. I'M IN A WEIRD MOOD. DON'T WORRY, THERE'LL BE ANOTHER COMPANION PIECE TO THIS. I HAVE SOMETHING HORRENDOUS IN MIND. HEH. GOOD FOR SPOILERS ME. REVIEW IS A MUST FOR ME TO CONTINUE.

lj715
12th January 2007, 21:32
Very interesting beginning.

khushiyan
14th January 2007, 00:33
it's actually part of a series, starting with 'power', following with 'repent' and then this. sorry for not making that clearer. they're both here, in the 'completed angst' section. though, they can all be read as standalones, they just makes more sense as a continuous storyline.

Baily007
16th January 2007, 10:07
Wow...I mean...just...WOW! This is beyond frightening and I just hope that
Lex gets his senses back together and accepts help!
Very good story.

Nonhalema
26th May 2007, 19:23
ok, read the first three now...loved them all...are u still continuing???

Ami Rose
10th February 2014, 10:45
interesting