PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Pretty Young Thing (NC-17)

JennyD13
14th December 2006, 09:26
Author: JennyD13
Rating: NC-17 (There are other ratings?)
Spoilers: I just started watching the DVDs, so up to Season 3, Episode 11.
Category: Humor/Romance
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I own nothing. Sigh.
Summary: This fiction is based on a naughty little thought that made its naughty little way into my brain while I was watching “Delete”. What should have happened when Lex offers to protect Chloe from the crazy chick who’s trying to kill her.

Author’s Note: Okay, I am fairly new on the Smallville scene and this is my first attempt at a Chlex fan fic. Feedback would be lovely! Thanks for reading!

Chloe stepped into the room that Lex had assigned to her and sighed. Under normal circumstances, she would be gaping at the fully loaded room that was larger than the entire first floor of her house. But the situation was anything but normal. She highly doubted that she would feel normal again. Being jumpy and stressed had taken its toll on her sanity.

“Funny how having someone trying to kill you takes the fun out of life.” She mumbled to herself as she crossed the room to the bed. She sighed again and dropped her bags and collapsed face first on the plush mattress. How the hell did she get herself into this mess? Not only does she have Lionel Luther, possibly the most evil man on the planet, pissed off at her, she also has some psycho bitch trying to kill her because of a completely unrelated story. Did I do something in a past life? She pondered to herself. Did I feng shui my room to, like, evil when I moved that plant? Bad luck seemed to be following her these days. It all started when Clark conveniently forgot to tell her about Lana. That was one of the most painful moments of her life. It sucked. She was not that girl. She was not the one who let her emotions take over. She felt stupid. She took a deep breath and started pounding her head on the pillow.

“Why… me… why… me… why…”

Chloe stopped her head mid-bang when she heard an amused “Ah-hem” coming from behind her. She closed her eyes.

Ah Shit.

“Hi, Lex.” She said sheepishly even before she turned over and sat up on the bed. Great. Now her host thinks she’s nuts. Wonderful. She finally gathered the nerve to look up at Lex. He stood there in his naturally cocky way watching her. He was dressed in black with his arms crossed and leaning on the wall closest to the bed. He had an amused smirk on his face. She felt her face burning as he studied her.

“Well, I came to see if the accommodations were acceptable, but I see you’re making yourself at home.” He stated, not nearly trying hard enough to hide his amusement.

Does he think he’s funny? Cause he’s so not.

“Ahhh… they’re great! Yeah, fine!” she stammered. Awkward. Oh Lord. Why was she so nervous? Chloe was starting to annoy herself. What does it matter what Lex thought of her! Yeah. And why couldn’t he knock? Yeah! Finally, Chloe snapped out of her embarrassed stupor.

Her head snapped up and she puffed out her chest confidently. “Hey! Can’t you knock?”

A smile spread across Lex’s face. “The door was open.”

“Oh.” She peeped out, her face immediately showing displeasure over her last comment. What the hell was that? Why was she so damn nervous around him? For God’s sake, she could threaten his lunatic of a father any day of the freakin’ week, but she couldn’t come up with something better that ‘oh’ while having a conversation with his attractive son. Scratch that. Not a conversation. A train wreck.

Chloe suddenly realized that Lex was staring at her and watching the emotions play across her face. She could see held in laughter twitching the corners of his mouth. His finely shaped mouth. She wasn’t used to being alone with him. Being alone with him in a bedroom.

“Chloe, maybe you should get some sleep. You’re a bit off you’re game tonight.” He said, raising one eyebrow. He moved from the wall and sat on the bed next to her. She grinned. He was trying to get under her skin.

“Hey, now. Someone is using my friends to try and kill me and the famous Lex Luthor, who happens to be generously letting me stay in his lovely home, just walked in on me abusing his guest pillow and talking to myself. Embarrassment has slowed my witty comeback reflex.”

“Oh, I see.” He replied maintaining eye contact with her. What? Is this some male thing? Is he trying to establish dominance or something? Hmmm… maybe it’s true what they say: all men are dogs. Chloe smiled at the thought. She elbowed him in the arm, not daring to look away.

“Thank you again. For helping me. It’s really nice of you.”

He shrugged and smiled. “Just trying to help out a friend.”

Wow. Chloe found herself thinking, he’s not nearly as horrible as his father.

“You know, you’re not nearly as horrible as your father.”

The words popped out of her mouth before she could stop them, in one terrible bout of verbal diarrhea. Fuck. She finally looked away with an astounded look on her face. What the hell is wrong with me? So much for winning the stare-lympics.

Lex let out a booming laugh, much to Chloe’s surprise. She had never heard him laugh quite so hard before.

“Lex, I’m so sorry. I mean, I don’t know where that came from!” She backtracked as he hopped off the bed.

“No! Don’t apologize.” He said, appeared on his face. “I like it when people notice the difference between me and my father. And I also like it when some pretty young thing calls my father horrible.”

Lex chuckled again and rubbed his hand against his smooth head. He hesitated for a moment, as if thinking to himself.

“Chloe, would you like to join me for dinner downstairs?”

Lex’s eyes were boring into hers again.

“I mean, if you don’t feel comfortable leaving your rooms, I can have your dinner brought…”

“No! I mean, yes. That would be great!” Chloe interrupted him with a beaming smile. “I’d love to join you for dinner.”

Did that sound too eager?

“I… I mean, I would rather have some company than sit up here and slowly drive myself deeper into the wonderful world of paranoia.” Chloe added, with a nervous laugh.

Smooth, Chloe, smooth.

Lex smiled at her and shook his head.

“Dinner should be ready by seven. I’ll send someone to get you. I don’t think you should be wandering around alone under the circumstances.”

“Okay.” Chloe replied while she tried with all her might to erase the completely dorky smile that must be plastered across her face.

Lex turned to leave and Chloe hopped down off the bed. Alright. It’s not too late to save face.

“By the way, Lex?” Chloe said with a wide grin on her face and her hands on her hips. He turned toward her, his hand on the doorknob.

“I,” she continued as she shook her head. “am never off my game.”

Lex smirked at her. “I’ll try to remember that.”

He closed the door, with a smile on his face.

“Wow!” Chloe mouthed to herself as she walked toward her bag to find something to wear. She was just flirting with Lex Luthor. But what was better was that there was a strong possibility that he was flirting back.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

A large Luthor Corp security guard, who reminded Chloe of a huge gorilla in a suit, led her into the massive dinning hall. Soft jazz was creeping its sexy way out of the small speakers that were situated across the room. She thanked the guard who barely seemed to acknowledge her existence and glanced back to the table. She imagined Lex calling her on her cell from the other end of the table to ask her to bring down the salt. She looked down at the floor and grinned to herself. To her relief, the head of the table and the seat next to it was set with expensive looking silver wear. Chloe felt a pang of guilt when she thought of her father at home, eating alone and worrying about her, even though Lex had gone out of his way to assure him that he had the best security there was.

Lex, his back turned, was standing at the bar and opening a bottle of wine. She took the opportunity to study her host. Unlike Lex, she did not feel comfortable scrutinizing someone while they knew she was scrutinizing them. Wait a second! She had no problem with that whatsoever! So why didn’t she want Lex to know she was sizing him up? SCRUTINIZING! Not sizing up! She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of thinking that she thought he was attractive, that is…. Oh shut up. She noticed that Lex was looking directly at her with that shit eating grin plastered all over his face. Sonofabitch! So much for him noticing her sizing… er… scrutinizing… him.

“Sorry,” Chloe said guiltily. “I was in my own little world for a minute there.”

“Oh, so your own little world was playing on my chest then?” Lex replied, not trying to suppress his grin.

Chloe blushed and glared at him. “Oh Lex!” She said sarcastically, “You surprise me with you modesty. One would think that because you are rich, you’d be completely self centered! Boy, how you’ve proved them wrong.”

Lex walked toward her and gave her one of the wine glasses that he held in his hands. His grin grew wider. “Oh, I do love our mock-hateful banter.”

“Mock-hateful?” Chloe questioned, looking up at him and giving him an unintentionally sexy look.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement and took a sip of his wine. His eyes still sparkled with unspoken pleasure. Chloe, still maintaining his alpha male gaze, raised her wine glass to her lips. She took a small sip.

“You know, even I though act so much more mature than my age suggests, I am, technically, still a minor. You probably shouldn’t be giving me wine, Mr. Luthor. You could get in trouble.” She did her best to look at him with a look of wide eyed innocence without laughing.

“Mr. Luthor? Now you’re making me feel old.” Lex replied, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He does enjoy our mock hateful banter! Chloe realized that she had never quite seen him so laid-back.

“You aren’t?” She lobbed back, a grin chinking her innocent face.

Lex laughed softly and stepped toward her. He leaned over and put his lips to her ear, almost touching her. His hot breath sent a shiver down Chloe’s back. “Well, Ms. Sullivan, this will have to be our little secret.” He whispered gently into her ear.

Chloe closed her eyes and he stood near her for another moment, inhaling her scent. She felt her heart jump in her chest. Before this, she knew Lex Luthor was an attractive man. Everybody said so. But now she felt it. She felt it in her fingers. They ached to touch him. She felt it…. She felt it elsewhere as well. Oh, he’s good, she thought. She opened her eyes as he stepped passed her toward the table. She smiled to her self and shook her head before she turned toward the table. He was holding her chair out, waiting for her to sit down. She shook her head again and blushed. She hurried over and she thanked him. Of all the things that Lex Luthor was, he was a gentleman; she had no doubt about that.

Lex seated himself at the head of the table. He glimpsed at her and smiled.

“Thanks for joining me, Chloe. It’s nice to have some company for a change.” He said sincerely. He looked away quickly after the words left his mouth. He’s not used to being honest, she realized. He’s not used to letting people know his true feelings. It’s a quality that she recognized in herself. She knew what it was like to feel betrayed.

“Thank you for inviting me.” She returned his honest words with an honest smile. He took another sip of his wine, a larger sip than before, she noticed. Do I make him nervous? Chloe asked herself. ‘Cause he sure as hell makes me nervous. An awkward silence ensued.

“Well, Lex,” Chloe said, sipping her wine and attempting to rid the air around them of some of its electric tension. “I highly doubt that you have much trouble finding someone to keep you company. I mean, we can pick up a recent issue of Teen Beat and write some fans back if it would make you feel better.”

Chloe watched his face carefully to gage his reaction. His mouth spread into a small smile and he looked into her eyes. He leaned toward her and said “Although that would be amusing, I am already enjoying my present company. And, just to clarify, I know I wouldn’t have a problem finding some leech to spend the evening with, but I actually enjoy spending some time with someone who isn’t afraid to disagree with me. It’s refreshing.”

“Well, that’s good to know. I’ll make a note to disagree with you more often.” Chloe giggled, before she finished off her glass of wine. She was already feeling the unfamiliar warm of the alcohol in the stomach.

“Chloe, do I make you nervous?” Lex asked her, eyeing her empty wine glass. “You do realize that stuff packs a bigger wallop than grape juice, don’t you?”

Chloe sighed. Is possible for him to stop looking at me like that? Of course I’m fucking nervous! “It’s just that…” She started to explain as she looked down at the expensive plate setting. She carefully crafted her response. “Well… Lex…I’m just not used to this!” She blurted out, indicating the fancy place setting with her hands.

“Used to what?” He countered, eyebrows burrowing. He looked at the empty plate, at Chloe, and then at the empty plate again. “Not used to plates? Utensils? Do you eat with your hands? Because I’ve read that some cultures prefer eating...”

Chloe laughed. “Shut up! I’m being serious! I’m not used to all this money!” She clasped her hands in her lap and looked down self consciously. “I mean, my dad is probably making macaroni and cheese for supper right now. And this silverware! It’s probably worth more than I am!”

“Well, you’d have to be pretty expensive to be worth more than that silverware…” Lex replied suggestively, his eyebrow raised. “How much are you…? Never mind, I’m not going to ask, because that means I can’t afford you, and I don’t want to give that impression.”

Her mouth dropped open. I can’t believe he just said that.

“Lex!” Chloe declared, genuinely surprised. She was enjoying far more than she should be. There was no doubt about it now. Lex was definitely flirting with her. He had just verbally smacked her across the face with his flirting.

“Alright! Alright!” Lex laughed and leaned back in his chair. He put his hands up as a sign of defeat. “Listen. I seriously doubt the silverware is worth more than you are. And besides,” he leaned forward and touched her hand. “For your information, we are having macaroni and cheese for supper.”

A loud laugh burst from her throat. “Oh, we are? Well, that’s a relief!”

Lex smiled widely and leaned forward to touch her hand. “Don’t feel like this is too good for you. It’s quite the opposite. Trust me.”

Chloe heard the kitchen door open behind her. She glanced down at his hand on hers. His thumb was gently rubbing circles on the sensitive spot of skin between her thumb and forefinger. She looked back up to meet his gaze. He’s really good. She felt herself becoming flushed. Apparently this was one of her erogenous zones. Who knew? She felt herself becoming wet and she crossed her legs. And he had the gall to ask her why she was nervous. “Thanks,” she replied awkwardly, her tongue felt stiff. “That was a nice thing to say”.

Lex’s smile slowly vanished from his face and his eyes delved into her own. She saw lust there, and she took a deep breath. His eyes flicked up behind her and his grip on her hand tightened. He shouted her name and yanked her toward him roughly. She was propelled into his lap as she heard a loud cracking sound behind her. She glanced back and saw one of the kitchen staff, a woman of about forty, welding a large meat tenderizer and preparing to strike at her again.

“Oh God…” Chloe heard herself whimper as she looked into the blank, murderous eyes of the woman. She felt Lex’s hands grip her hips and he shoved her to the floor as the woman swung the meat tenderizer toward her face. The weapon had missed Chloe completely, but had caught Lex in the chin before he could tilt his chair over backwards to escape the blow. He fell, bleeding, on top of her.

“Lex!” She screamed. Where the fuck was his security? She pushed his unconscious form off of her and scrambled back toward the fireplace. She glanced toward the double doors to see a rope tying the two knobs together. Chloe realized that they were both too wrapped up in their conversation to notice. Chloe glanced back at the maid and she screamed as she saw the weapon rushing toward her. Chloe rolled onto her side, but not before the meat tenderizer tenderized the side of her hip. She shrieked in pain and crawled forward. She grabbed the shovel from the stand by the fireplace as she heard the woman cry out.

Lex had grabbed the murderous woman from behind and prevented her from getting to Chloe. The guards had finally managed to get through the door and were on their way toward them. The woman knocked Lex back and Chloe swung the shovel with all of her strength and hit the woman squarely on the side of her head. She fell onto the floor and security descended on her.

“Chloe?” Lex said as he rushed over to her. She was breathing hard nursing her hip. “Are you okay?”

Chloe nodded and she felt his hands on her arms. He was trembling. But, then again, so was she.

“Are you okay?” Chloe asked him as she grabbed one of the cloth napkins on the table to carefully clean the blood from his chin. She winced when she saw the cut.

“I’m sorry Lex!” She exclaimed as she started to cry. “This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have come here. You could have been killed. One person already has. I’m so sorry…” Chloe babbled as she tried to stop his chin from bleeding. Plump tears ran down her cheeks. I’m a pariah. She thought. I’ll bring the death of everyone around me. Chloe started to panic.

“Chloe!” Lex said sharply as he grabbed her hands. He forced her to make eye contact with him. “Chloe, listen to me. None of this is your fault. You wanted to get to the truth. There is nothing wrong with that. Please don’t blame yourself for this. I said I’d protect you and I meant it, okay? I’m not going to let anything happen to you. I promise. And nothing is going to happen to me. Better people than a forty year old chief have tried and failed.”

“But Lex…” Chloe protested, but he had already stopped the panic from rising further. His voice was low and deep and soothing. And she felt that he cared. That was a nice feeling.

“Chloe.” Lex said as he dropped her hands and placed his hands on her wet cheeks, wiping away the rest of her tears with his thumbs. “Shut up.”

Chloe looked away from him and laughed.

“Everything will be fine. I’ll find this asshole and she will never be able to hurt you again. You have my word.” Lex whispered to her as he gently ran his right hand through her short hair and held the back of her neck.

Chloe looked back at him and nodded. She wasn’t too eager to rely on anybody for her safety, but his hands felt so warm and his arms looked so comfortable and she was so scared. She kept nodding as she started crying again. She put her hands to his chest and grabbed his shirt tightly, holding on for dear life. Lex pulled her to him and she buried her head into his chest. She heard his heart beat quicken, although his exterior displayed no change.

“Calm down, Chloe.” He whispers. “Deep breaths.”

Chloe took his advice and breathed in deeply. She felt his large hands kneading her back. One of his security guard’s walked up to speak to him. She could feel Lex tense. She could feel the vibrations from his deep, menacing voice as he threatened the guy’s job. She wrapped her arms around his lean waist. Chloe inhaled the scent that was Lex Luthor. He smelled like expensive cologne. He smelled like sanctuary. Chloe felt very comfortable in Lex Luthor’s arms. She felt safe with him. A feeling that she had not even felt with Clark since this whole debacle had started. Before she knew it, her guard was down.

“Lex?” Chloe asked, her voice muffled.

“Hmmmmm?” He replied. Again, she felt the vibrations of his answer on her cheek as she pressed it too his muscular chest. She felt his warmth through his thin black shirt and, without warning, she wondered what his bare chest would feel like under her cheek.

“Were we really going to have macaroni and cheese?”

She felt his deep laugh rumble through him and she held him tighter.

“Do you want macaroni and cheese?” He asked, amusement evident in his voice.

Chloe nodded against him

“Alright then.” Lex replied.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

A half hour later, Chloe and Lex were in his humongous, fully loaded, empty kitchen making macaroni and cheese. Lex had sent one of his employees out to pick up a box. Not surprisingly, Lex did not have a supply of Kraft Dinner in his kitchen. Lex was sitting on the counter beside the stove, with a fresh bandage on the side of his chin, smiling at Chloe and watching her while she stirred a pot of pasta. Chloe had changed into oversized purple pajamas that Lex had made considerable fun of. It was when she started calling him Mr. Clean that he had stopped. Good thing she had left her bunny slippers at home.

“What do you mean, why do I like it so much?” Chloe chatted as she stirred. “It’s comfort food, Lex! Don’t you have a comfort food?”

“I’m sure I do, but I’m just not so obsessive about it.” He said as he reached up behind him and collected two bowls.

Chloe studied him for a second. She felt that Lex had let down some of defenses with her also. She had never seen him so relaxed. Then again, it could all have to do with those shots of Southern Comfort they had before entering the kitchen.

“Obsessive?” Chloe snorted. “I am not obsessive. I just know what I like and I’m not afraid to say it.”

Lex laughed and hopped down from the counter top. Chloe grabbed the spoons from the counter while he doled each of them a portion of said comfort food.

“So, are you saying that I don’t know what I like?”

“No,” Chloe responded as she hopped up and sat cross-legged on the tall counter chair. “You are definitely a man who knows what he likes. All I am saying is that, I am able to confide in you that this horribly fatty food is the thing that I eat to make me feel better when I’m upset. And you, sir!” She slammed her hand down on the counter to accentuate her point, “Are afraid of telling me yours.” She took a breath and nodded after her tirade.

Lex smiled broadly and sat next to her and handed her a bowl. “Afraid?” He exclaimed with mock outrage. “So, I’m afraid to tell you something trivial but I’m not afraid to take a meat tenderizer in the face for you?”

Chloe smiled and swallowed a mouthful of pasta. “Yup. That’s basically what I was getting at.”

“Does scotch count?” Lex asked, stirring his pasta and looking at Chloe out of the corner of his eye.

“No.” She giggled.

Lex chuckled and shoved a spoonful into his mouth. Chloe played with the remaining noodles in her bowl with her spoon.

Lex cleared his throat. “Bananas and peanut butter.”

“What?” She asked as she stopped playing with her food and stared at him.

“Bananas and peanut butter. That’s my comfort food.” Lex threw her a side grin.

“Yeah, I heard what you said. That’s gross!” Chloe replied, jokingly.

“Gross!” Lex exclaimed, putting down his spoon and staring at her like she had ten heads. “Your comfort food is pasta and some kind of electric orange cheese food and you think peanut butter and bananas are gross.”

“Yeah.” Chloe nodded. “I can’t wait to write the headline: Multi-billionaire Lex Luthor’s favorite food is creamed nut on a phallic symbol. What would Freud say, Lex?”

Lex bellowed a laugh. “Well, someone certainly does have a filthy mind, doesn’t she?”

“I do not!” Chloe exclaimed. She felt her cheeks burn.

“Oh, I think you do.”

“Shut up!” Chloe smiled and elbowed him.

“Alright. I can see I’m embarrassing the great reporter.” Lex grinned as he finished his bowl of pasta. Chloe rolled her eyes and looked down at her empty bowl. Chloe willed her cheeks to turn back to her original color. And her thoughts to stay out of Lex Luthor’s pants. She looked at him. He was also looking at his bowl, a slight smile on his face.

“Thanks, Lex.” Chloe said softly. “I appreciate what you’re doing for me. It’s nice to have you as a friend.”

Lex, who looked quite surprised at her words, simply gave her a sincere smile. Chloe lifted her hand and placed it on his warm cheek. Lex looked at her questioningly as she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Chloe heard his breathe hitch. She leaned back and she saw his eyes slowly open.

“Goodnight, Lex.” Chloe smiled, biting her lip and hopping off of the chair.

“Goodnight, Chloe” Lex said to her as she turned to leave the kitchen. “Sweet dreams.”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$

Thunder rumbled and jolted Chloe into reality and out of a particularly fitful sleep. The rain threw itself against the large window pane as if it, too, wanted its chance to grapple with her. Chloe’s chest heaved with dreamed panic and she fought to calm herself. Bright lightening lit up the room, exposing its considerable emptiness. She whimpered, turned away from the window and put an extra pillow on top of her head, in attempt to make her loneliness wane. She craved company. She absentmindedly wondered if Lex was still awake. The thought of him brought a smile to her face and eased that feeling of isolation that haunted her.

Chloe huffed and threw her blankets to the side. This was stupid. Of course everything looked scarier in the dark. And in an unfamiliar place which happens to be the size of a museum. And when some bitch was programming your friends to kill you. Chloe huffed again and rolled off the comfy bed. There was just one cure for this. Chocolate. She had spied some expensive looking chocolates hiding out from her when she was searching for a pot in Lex’s kitchen.

“Ha, ha! Chocolates! You cannot hide from me!” She mumbled as she padded barefoot toward the door. She opened it up as quietly as she could and peered out into the hallway.

Empty.

Chloe was half way down to the large kitchen when she started to feel cold. She wrapped her arms around herself and started to rub her bare arms for warmth. She stopped abruptly. Bare arms? Her eyes widened and she looked down. And sighed with relief. She had on a white tank top and her pajama pants. She was too warm when she was ready for bed and had changed. At least she wasn’t strolling around naked in the Luthor mansion at 3 am hunting for chocolate.

With that thought her reporter’s instinct body slammed her brain. Alone. In the Luthor mansion? I wonder what tidbits or interesting information I can find here… A wide smile spread on her face and her eyes shone mischievously. Her tongue found its way out of her mouth and pressed its tip against her top lip.

“What exactly are you thinking about, Miss Sullivan?”

Chloe shrieked with surprise and jumped, knocking herself against the nearest wall. She looked up and spied Lex standing in front of her with a glass of milk in his hand. The moonlight shone in from the windows behind him, leaving his expression in shadow and ensuring that hers was displayed fully to him. What she did notice, however, was that he was shirtless with what looked like silk pajama pants covering his bottom half. Oh my.

“Sorry to startle you, Chloe, but why are you prowling around my mansion at 3 in the morning with a very naughty expression on your face? You know you shouldn’t be out of your rooms without a security guard with you.” Lex asked her as he moved closer to her trembling figure. “Were you going to steal something from me? Maybe try and uncover some family secrets?”

“What? No! No, nothing like that, Lex.” Chloe peeped, her voice a little too shaky for her liking. So much for being an ace reporter. She didn’t even hear him coming. Did she need a fucking telegram to inform her that she was just about to be caught? Apparently so. Was it because he startled her or because he was standing in front of her half naked that made her tremble like that? She reconsidered her last comment.

“Actually,” Chloe began sheepishly, biting her lip and gazing at him with a little bit of guilt in her eyes. “I was going to pilfer some of those lovely looking chocolates that I, oh, might have seen in one of your cupboards. Maybe.”

Lex chuckled. “Another one of your comfort foods?”

“Noooo,” She huffed. “I couldn’t get to sleep and I felt lonely. This house is huge, by the way. Like, museum huge. So, I guess you could call it my in-need-of-companionship food.” Oh Lord. Did that sound as lame as she thought it sounded? She felt a blush spread on her cheeks.

“Oh, I see.” He mused as placed a hand on her shoulder. She could finally see one side of his face. She saw no anger or annoyance there – only amusement. She willed herself to keep her eyes trained on his and not to his bare chest which she was aching to get a good look at. “Well, I can see how your situation can keep you awake. You’ve had a rough couple of days. I couldn’t get to sleep, either. I wouldn’t mind some company. I’m in no means your in-need-of-companionship food, but I’m sure I can satisfy you in other ways.”

Lex’s eyes flicked briefly down to her chest while his lips murmured the last few words of his sentence. He raised his eyebrow when looked into her eyes again, his grin predatory. Chloe began to feel very warm and very aware of his close proximity. Her fingers ached to explore his naked chest further as her mouth dropped open.

“Lex Luthor!” Chloe exclaimed in shocked amusement. “What ever do you mean by that?”

He grinned and walked her toward the stairs. “I just meant your mind, Chloe. Some polite and intelligent conversation. Get your mind out of the gutter.”

Chloe laughed while her blush deepened. “You’re unbelievable.”

“I am, aren’t I?” Lex countered as he led her toward his rooms. Chloe stomach fluttered in anticipation. In anticipation of what? What the hell does she think is going to happen? Cause it’s sooooo not going to happen. She doesn’t care how much she may want it to. Lex was right. She did need to get her head out of the gutter. Chloe was very glad she wasn’t alone. The company of Lex Luthor was so much better than chocolate.

“Gee, Lex. It’s really big.”

Chloe exclaimed as she viewed his large bedroom, which was fully equipped with state of the art entertainment equipment, a fireplace, comfy looking couches and chairs, and an adjoining bathroom, among other things. Good Lord.

“You know, I hear that a lot.” Lex grinned as he led her further into the room while he shut the door. Chloe rolled her eyes and slapped him on the arm.

“Yeah, I’m sure you do.”

The fireplace was burning brightly and it seemed to fight off the bitter loneliness of the thunderstorm that was still battering the windows. It seemed further away and less threatening somehow. It could have something to do with the warm light that fought all the menacing - looking shadows away. Or it could be his presence. Lex opened a mini-fridge by his bar and gave her a bottle of water. He took a sip of his milk and seated himself on a sofa by the fire. Chloe smiled and seated herself next to him.

The conversation was surprisingly easy. They talked about everything from pop culture to books to their families. Chloe felt so at ease, that sharing things that she normally would not seemed normal. He did his own amount of sharing, off the record, of course. She found him funny and intelligent, and she could tell that he enjoyed her company just as much as she did his.

“I did date Clark once, remember?” Chloe replied to his question, leaning back on the couch. “We went to prom. Tornadoes hit. It does not bode well for a relationship when tornadoes blast through your first date. The feelings were one sided anyway.” Chloe pouted and looked down at her lap.

“Your side, I take it.” He said as he grabbed one of her hands in a comforting gesture.

“You got it.”

They were both quiet and contemplative of a few moments. It was the first silence in their conversation. Lex cleared his throat.

“Chloe, you’re intriguing and charming and funny.” He said quietly, as he held her chin, preventing her from looking away. “If he doesn’t know how special you are, you’d be wasted on him.” He hesitated for just a moment. “You’ll find someone who sees it.”

“Thank you.” Chloe said quietly, truthfully. She returned his gaze for a few moments, until she self-consciously broke it and looked down. She laughed and looked back at him.

“That’s two compliments from Mr. Luthor tonight. I think I’m on a roll.”

“Stranger things have happened.” Lex smiled and glanced at the window. “The storm’s stopped.” He got up and stretched, as did Chloe. How long had they been talking? Chloe’s eyes wandered toward his chest. The blazing fire unleashed light and shadow that danced on the skin of his chest. His muscular chest. Her eyes traveled lower, to his abdomen, his pajama bottoms that were hanging low on his hips and his muscles that seemed to lead down to…

Chloe shut her eyes and took a deep breath. At least she could blame the heat that emanated from the fire for turning her cheeks a healthy red this time.

“Chloe, you look tired.”

She glanced up at him a smiled. “I guess I am.” She stood there awkwardly and waited for him to kick her out of his room back to the emptiness of her own.

“I’m reading the Iliad. By Homer. It’s about the fall of Troy. Have you ever read it?” Lex asked her while walking toward his bed.

Chloe was confused. She followed him. “No, but I’ve heard of it.”

“Well…” Lex started as he took the book off of his nightstand. “I’m almost at the end, which is supposed to be the best part. Did you want to listen for a while? Until you feel like going to bed?” He gazed at her. How the hell could she say no to that? Chloe got the impression that he didn’t want her to go either. She didn’t know exactly what it was. He had that same nonchalant look in his eyes, but the tone of his voice was slightly different.

“A bed-time story?” Chloe put a finger to her cheek and pretended to consider. She couldn’t help the wide smile that snuck its way onto her face as she nodded. Lex grinned back and nodded her toward the large bed.

Chloe bit her lip and stepped forward, only to stop suddenly while she exclaimed:
“Ah ha! No funny business, Mr. Luthor!”

He laughed. “Wouldn’t dream of it, Miss Sullivan.”

Chloe nodded and climbed on the bed from the bottom. She crawled toward the top, aware of Lex’s eyes on her, aware of how her breasts were swaying more than they would be if she were wearing a bra. She grabbed a soft pillow and settled down next to him. She turned onto her side facing him and waited for him to begin reading. She looked up at him and found that he was looking at her with a smirk on his face. Chloe raised her eyebrows and gave him a look that read “Well, I’m ready”. Lex kept that smirk plastered on his face as he shook his head and opened the large book almost to the end. He started reading, in a low voice. Chloe sighed and closed her eyes. She could get used to this. She shifted to get more comfortable. Lex stopped reading.

“What the hell is that?” He exclaimed, causing Chloe to dart up to lean on her elbows in surprise. She looked around the room. And she saw nothing. She darted her head towards him.

“Easy, boy! What the hell is what?” She asked him, slightly annoyed from being startled into alertness. Lex was already kneeling in front of her horizontal body. He pointed down at her hip.

“That! You told me you weren’t hurt. You lied.” His tone was back to the Lex Luthor whom she’d known and annoyed. It was the first time since she entered the mansion that he sounded genuinely cross with her. Startled at his harsh tone, especially since she was lying very comfortably on his bed two seconds ago, she looked down. Peaking out from her cute purple pj’s was an ugly, matching bruise. Rigggghhhht. She forgot about that. She shut her eyes and pulled down her white tank, attempting to hide her tender, no doubt dead sexy, bruise.

“Right. I forgot about that. June Cleaver tried to tenderize my hip. But since I wasn’t bleeding and you were, it didn’t seem that important.”

“What do you mean, ‘didn’t seem important’? Stop trying to hide it and let me see your fucking hip.” He said menacingly while placing his hands on his knees. Oh. So he was trying to strong arm her, was he? The hell she was going to let him boss her around.

“No!” Chloe declared as she glared at him. “It’s just a bruise. Stop acting like I have a knife sticking out of me!”
Lex closed his eyes and his jaw muscles tensed. His fingers dug into his knees. He took a deep breath through his nose before he attempted to speak again. “Did you stop to think that it may have damaged to bone or the muscle underneath?” He stated too calmly and too quietly.

“Lex. I appreciate your concern. I do. Even if you go all alpha male like Clark does, but don’t you think if something happened to my hip I’d know? I can still walk, you know. I’m not even limping. I forgot about it. What does that tell you?” Chloe replied, rolling her eyes. She saw Lex consider her point.

“Fine. You have a point.” Lex said through narrowed eyes and clenched teeth. “Just let me look at it…..” He held a hand up to stop her protest. “Just for my own peace of mind.”

She considered arguing, but then it dawned on her that Lex would not back down from an argument like Clark would. But, then again…

“It’s either that or I take you to the E.R. Your choice.”

Chloe looked into his eyes. No sign of breaking. She sighed her defeat and flopped back down onto her side. “Go ahead.”

“Thank you.” Lex replied, immediately leaning over her. He put his left hand on the very top of her thigh and his right hand on top of the bruise on her hip. He used this left thumb to move the waist of her pj’s and underwear down to see where the bruise ended. Chloe stared at his face. Lex’s eyebrows furrowed while he used his right thumb to gingerly press the bruise. She closed her eyes and swallowed. His hands were warm and soft against her skin. He touched her gently, afraid of hurting her. He leaned in closer to inspect it. She felt him shift his weight off of his knees and onto his left hand that was placed on her thigh, his thumb still hooked beneath the material of her pj’s. His thumb, which was situated below her hip, touching her abdomen. God, did he realize his thumb was there?, she wondered wildly as blood rushed to her cheeks from embarrassment and desire. Chloe felt her nipples stiffen and she willed herself to calm down. She shook her head and clamped her hands over her eyes. Figures. The first time that she had an attractive male this close to her lower anatomy and he was interested in the ugly bruise that was swelling on her hip.

“Does it hurt when I touch it?” Lex asked. Chloe looked at him between her fingers. He was still staring at her bruise intently.

“It hurts, but not badly.” She replied, her tongue felt thick and she could barely get the words out. She needed to get out of here before she embarrassed herself. She took her hands away from her face and was about to announce that if he was finished with the official medical exam, she was ready to go to bed. She began to move onto her back but he tightened his grip on her.

“Wait, Chloe…” He started as he trailed he gaze along her petite form. His eyes and his words stopped abruptly when they reached her chest. When he saw her nipples straining against the material of her white tank. She watched as he trailed his gaze back to where his hands were placed. He moved his left thumb almost imperceptivity when he came to the realization that his touch had affected her. She saw him think for a moment, his jaw muscles clenching. His thoughts were hidden from her, as they usually were. Then, with a small smile, his gaze trailed up her body again, this time stalling at her breasts but continuing to her blushing face. His eyes locked onto hers, still maintaining that cryptic smile. She broke eye contact first

“Lex, I…” Her voice trailed off. She didn’t know what to say. Lex removed his right hand from her hip and dragged the fingers of his left hand up her side and just under her tank top, which had ridden up two or three inches above her belly button. She unconsciously trembled as he moved his hand, and her breathing started to resemble pants. Chloe’s heart pounded. She had never been this wet. She had never wanted anybody this much before. Lex leaned toward her slowly. He stopped inches from her face, his lips inches from hers. He smiled sinfully when her he looked at her plump lips, waiting for a protest. His eyes, gleaming wickedly, met hers as he lowered his mouth onto hers.

His lips were soft and hot. Chloe let a small whimper as she felt his lips touch hers. She couldn’t help it. She wanted it. She felt her clit throbbing, aching for him to touch it. As soon as she opened her lips to kiss him back, Lex slide his tongue into her hot, inviting mouth. He kissed her expertly, taking control from the start. It wasn’t the slow, shy kiss she would expect from Clark. It was rough, born of passion and need. Chloe loved every second of it and protested when he broke the kiss and left her gasping for more.

“Chloe…” Lex whispered, looking her in the eye. “Are you a virgin?”

“Yes.” Chloe whispered back, as she looked down at his lips, more interested in kissing him than having a conversation.

Lex clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes tight. Oh, he liked that she was a virgin. It was written on his face. He suddenly shook his head. “Chloe. You’re still in high school. We really shouldn’t…”

“Lex, I want this. So, shut up.”

“But, Chloe…”

“Don’t you want my cherry, Lex?” Chloe interrupted him as innocently as she possibly could and trailed her fingers up his left arm and onto his well muscled chest. She met his eye and grinned at him. His eyes widened at her sudden candor and he smiled broadly back as perked an eyebrow. He kissed her once again. Chloe felt his control over her and it turned her on. And knowing Lex, he probably preferred it as well. Lex didn’t strike Chloe as the type who let someone else take charge. His free hand snaked under her neck and tilted his head to an angle that he liked. Chloe’s hips began thrusting up involuntarily. Her moans, louder and more frequent.

Lex suddenly ripped his wet lips away from hers and leaned back on his knees. He seized her arms and helped her kneel in front of him. His face was crimson and his breathing, fast. Chloe looked down and saw the outline of is large, very hard cock through his silk pajama bottoms and she reached out to shyly touch it. She felt the effect that she had on him in the palm of her hand and she bit her lip. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her forward. He buried his head in her neck and harshly grunted. Chloe smiled and raised her hands. She felt his abs tense under her fingertips and she slowly slid her fingers down underneath the waist of his pants, pulling them down. Lex suddenly grasped her hands and captured them behind her, holding them with his left hand. Chloe pouted and looked up at him. Lex smiled wickedly at her, his eyes revealing how pleased he was with her reaction.

“Now, Miss Sullivan. This isn’t a race.” Lex joked softly and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “There are so many more things I’d like to show you, Chloe.”

The promise in his voice made her shudder. He moved from her ear and kissed her cheek before he found her lips and gave her searing and forceful kiss. His right hand wandered underneath her shirt. He stroked the underside of her left breast and she shuddered once again. He then slid his knuckles against her skin, slowly, until he reached her erect nipple. He pinched and played with them between his thumb and forefinger. She tore her mouth away from his and uttered a loud cry.

“Is this the first time a man has touched your breasts, Chloe?” Lex whispered in her ear while he circled her nipple softly with his thumb. Chloe arched toward him and moaned.

“Yes, Lex.” Chloe murmured, eyes shut tight.

“Good.” He replied softly. “I want to be the first. I want to show you how good it feels. Can I do that, Chloe?”

Chloe nodded and opened her eyes to find his. They glowed with intensity and sin. Lex Luthor’s dark side was showing, and Chloe wanted to consume it. Clark had never made her feel this way, this completely carnal. She felt like a woman in Lex’s arms. And she wanted him inside her more than anything in her entire life. She smiled up at him and bit her lip. A half smile appeared on his face. Below it, the bandage on his chin crinkled. Chloe looked at it thoughtfully. She didn’t want it there. She wanted to see all of him. She removed one of her hands from his grip and touched his chin gently. Lex looked down at her hand and perked one eyebrow questioningly. She ripped the bandage off quickly and he winced. She made eye contact with him and moved in to kiss the wound there. Lex grabbed her waist and rewarded her with a fervent kiss that left Chloe feeling faint. She could feel him beginning to end the kiss and she bit his bottom lip. Just a little gesture to say ‘stay put’. He growled and kissed her again. This time, when he ended it, they were both panting.

“Chloe. If you keep doing naughty things like that, I’m not going to be able to restrain myself. And I already told you I have plans for you.” Lex whispered, his forehead against hers, his eyes closed.

“Lex, I’m yours for the taking.” She murmured and a slow smile inched its way across his face.

“Turn around.” He ordered. Just this once, Chloe decided not to argue. Later she’d give him hell, she promised herself.

As soon as Chloe turned around, Lex seized her waist forcefully and edged his way closer to her backside. She felt him slide his right leg between her legs and she leaned back, gently rocking against his rigid leg muscles, trying to relieve some of the tension. She felt his other leg slide against her left leg and his hardness against her hip. Lex steadied her rocking with one hand and pushed her chin up with the other.

“Look.”

Chloe gazed at herself in the large mirror above his bureau. She was flushed, panting, and leaning against Lex.

“Look how beautiful you are.”

She watched his reflection whisper in her reflection’s ear. She felt his hot breath against her neck. Lex didn’t take his eyes off her reflection. He removed his hand from her chin and it joined the other one on the tops of her thighs. He eased her pj bottoms down onto her thighs. While a small wicked half smile played on his face, he slid his hands up and underneath her tank. She closed her eyes when he felt his warm fingers against her skin.

“Watch me.” Lex whispered to her and she promptly opened her eyes and followed his hands in the mirror. He slowly dragged her tank top up, showing first her lean stomach, then her flushed breasts. He smiled at the sight of her bare flesh, baring his teeth in an almost predatory fashion. She gasped at this, and started to rock herself against his thigh once more. Chloe raised her arms and Lex slipped the tank over her head, but before ridding her of the cumbersome material, he tightened it around her wrists and held them trapped behind her neck. His left hand held the material tight while his other hand meandered down her stomach and into her panties. Chloe cried out in surprise.

“Yes! Lex, please touch me, please, please, please…” she begged as he took his time finding his destination.

“Oh, that’s it, Chloe. I like hearing you beg.” He grinned as he leaned down to kiss her neck. Chloe opened her mouth to mumble something about a power trip, but he found her slippery clit and started stroking it expertly and the only thing that escaped her mouth was a loud, low moan.

“Look at yourself, Chloe.” Lex whispered in her ear as he stopped stroking her clit. Chloe started to rock against his fingers, finding a nice, slow pace. “You’re beautiful. You would be wasted on Clark. I know how to worship you.”

“Yes, yes, yes…” Chloe started to chant as Lex began to work his fingers skillfully against her once more. She watched his hand move through the thin material of her panties, the fire casting flickering shadows against her exposed skin He felt so good against her, and so warm, and he touched in just the right way that she didn’t know how much longer she could keep the building tension from breaking. All she knew was that she didn’t want his fingers to stop… ever.

“Are you ready for me, Chloe?” Lex asked as his fingers left her clit and moved toward her slick centre. “Are you ready for my cock?”

Chloe moaned and threw her head back onto Lex’s shoulder as he slipped two of his fingers inside her tight core. She unconsciously moved her hips in a slow rhythm, riding his fingers. She chanted his name.

“Oh, Chloe, you are ready for me, aren’t you? Do you know how fucking wet you are?”

When she looked back up, she saw him watching her clandestine dance, her breasts swaying with the movement of her hips. His heavy lidded eyes moved over her reflection and he chewed his bottom lip. He caught her eye and let her arms free, flinging the material behind him and stopped the ministrations that were occupying his other hand, much to Chloe’s dismay.

“No! Lex, please don’t stop.” She whispered, but he had already removed his leg from between hers and climbed off the bed, stepping in front of her. He leaned down and passionately kissed her, grabbing the back of her neck with one hand and toying with her breasts with the other.

Chloe reached out to touch his erection. She wanted to feel it. She started to slide down his pajama bottoms again, and this time he did not stop her. They fell off of his hips and she immediately wrapped her hand around his member and started pumping. It was hot and silky in her hand. He tore his lips away from hers with a loud groan and stood up straight in front of her, his head back and his eyes closed. She took the opportunity to study his lean, muscular body. Much like hers, his skin had taken on a glowing quality in the firelight, thanks to a light sheen of perspiration. His every muscle seemed tense and she reached out to touch the hard muscle of his chest with her other hand. At that, he looked down at her, breathing hard, and smiled at her. His hand grabbed her wrist and stopped her actions. He knelt down in front of her and tapped her knees. She immediately sat and swung her legs over the side of the bed as he positioned himself between her open legs.

Lex started to kiss her swollen nipples, first the left, then the right. His hands were running up and down her inner thighs and she sighed, closing her eyes. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and started kissing a path down her stomach and his hands gently spread her legs wider. Her eyes snapped open at the realization of what he was about to do. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for that.

“Lex, I’m not sure if…”

Lex didn’t give her a chance to finish her protest as he spread ducked his head and quickly captured her wet and swollen clit in his mouth and sucked. Her sentence ended with her shriek as she threw her head back in pleasure. She was sure that Lex was smiling against her, but she didn’t give a damn as long as he kept doing that with his tongue. Chloe leaned back on her hands arched her back to get closer to his mouth as his tongue massaged her clit. She reached out with her left hand, shifting her weight on to her left. She laid her hand on his smooth head and tried not to push. She liked the feel of it in between her legs. It excited her. Lex held her legs as his tongue explored her. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, to the point that she was screaming his name and was not even aware of it – and stopped. Chloe flopped onto her back and cried out angrily. She watched Lex climb up off of his knees, licking his lips. A Chloe-eating grin spread across his face.

“You’re a TEASE!” Chloe grinned as she leaned on her elbows. Lex climbed up on the bed beside her.

“I’m sorry, Chloe. I interrupted you before. What were you going to say?” He asked her and perked his eyebrow, his lips and chin shining with the essence of her.

“Oh, shut up.” She muttered as planted her right hand on the back of his neck and hauling him down to her wanting lips, cutting his laugh short.

Chloe liked the exhilarating sensations that Lex was triggering inside her. He was alcohol, he made her feel intoxicated. They moved backward together until her head hit the pillows. She rested her head comfortably and Lex continued to kiss her passionately. He was lying on top of her, his body weight supported by his elbows, his aching hardness pressing urgently against her inner thigh. Her hips moved involuntarily to get closer to him and Lex grunted against her mouth. Chloe broke the kiss. She wanted him. Having his cock so close to her and not inside her was torture.

“Lex!” She choked out, biting her lip when his name flew out of her mouth with such a desperate air. Fuck it. Literally. She wanted him, and right now she didn’t care if she had to beg him for it. “Please! Please, Lex! I need you!”

Lex’s muscles tensed and he looked into her eyes, his pupils so dilated he didn’t seem to have an iris.

“Say you want my cock, Chloe.” He stated in a low, husky voice.

Chloe pushed his head closer to hers, their noses almost touching, and held his gaze.

“I want your cock, Lex.” She repeated, lustily, carnally.

Lex’s control snapped when the words left her mouth. He pushed his muscular body off of hers and onto his knees with a primal growl. He leaned to his left and grabbed the handle of his nightstand drawer, viciously ripping it out and yanking it onto the bed. He searched and found a condom and then the drawer was discarded on the floor without a second thought. Chloe watched him through heavy lidded eyes, eager to feel him inside her, her hips moving involuntarily at the thought. She watched him as he ripped open the condom packet with his teeth and grabbed the base of his stiff member with his left hand, his breathing erratic and his cheeks flushed. He skillfully rolled the condom on while meeting Chloe’s eye.

Lex situated himself between her legs, a hand on each thigh, spreading her wider. He maintained his gaze as he guided himself to her dripping centre. Chloe, breathing hard, reached out for the back of his neck as he leaned toward her, pushing himself further inside her. His lips met hers just as he buried himself to the hilt inside her tight sheath. Chloe gasped against his mouth as he kissed her mercilessly. His body shook as her forced himself to stay still while she adjusted.

It was such an odd sensation, his thick member inside her, having to adjust to his size. The pain mixed with pleasure. The pain started to subside almost as fast as it had begun, and an ache of another kind began to replace it. She slowly, experimentally started to rock against him, attempting to relieve some of the bizarre tension building inside of her. He felt better inside of her than she had imagined and she let out a guttural moan. Lex smiled against her lips and took the noise she had just made as an invitation to move freely. Chloe had no problem with that whatsoever and as he began to pump, she wrapped her legs around him, urging him on. She broke her lips away from his and cried out his name when she discovered the position hit the right spot.

Chloe moved her hands down over his quivering biceps; his eyes stared intensely at her now, making her feel as if she were on fire. His thrusts became faster and more forcible.

“You’re gorgeous, Chloe.” Lex’s voice was deeper, huskier, as he uttered his simple statement that almost made Chloe come as soon as it left his lips. Lex felt her vaginal walls clench and he hissed out his satisfaction. He bent to kiss her once more and his arms found there way behind Chloe’s back. He then moved into a kneeling position, lifting her with him, keeping himself inside her. She ended up sitting on his thighs with her legs wrapped around his ass.

Chloe smirked. “You know you’re fucking good at this, don’t you?”

Lex chuckled. “Shut up and ride me, Chloe.”

“Yes, sir.”

Chloe tightened her legs around him, obeying his command. She felt his hands on her ass, helping her along. Her thrusts, at first tentative, became passionately violent. Her leg muscles burned, but she did not want to stop. She couldn’t stop. Their grunts became louder and in tandem. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him fervently, her tension almost at the breaking point.

“Chloe, I want you to come for me…” Lex whispered as he tore his lips away from hers. And once again, Chloe did as he commanded. She threw her head back and came, screaming. Lex came when he felt her vaginal muscles undulate around him, milking him.

Chloe collapsed on him, arms flung around his shoulders, head against his forehead. Both were breathing hard and shaking. Chloe was the first to break the silence.

“I… I…I can’t move.”
Lex laughed and kissed her. It was Chloe’s turn to perk an eyebrow as she noticed the wide smile on his face.

“Why Lex, you look positively happy. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.” Chloe said as he began to lower her down onto his bed.

Lex shrugged. “Well, I really don’t have that much reason to be happy most of the time.” He stated truthfully, grabbing the folded up comforter at the foot of his bed.

“Are you saying I make you happy?” Chloe said jokingly, sleep creeping up on her.

“Who knew? Your not going to do an expose on my sexual prowess, are you?” He asked as he settled down next to her, covering them both with the thick, warm comforter.

“Not if you ravage me again in the near future.”

“Duly noted.” Lex chuckled. He put it arm around her, his upper arm falling just underneath her breasts and started stroking her cheek. Sleep overtook her shortly after.

Chloe drifted back into consciousness with light shining brightly through her eyelids. She groaned. Everywhere was sore. She felt as if she had just run a triathlon. She begrudgingly opened her eyes. She was faced toward one of the many windows in Lex’s room. She smiled to herself as she realized that she was tucked safely into Lex’s arms, her head resting on his chest, which was rising and falling in the rhythm of sleep. A moment of self doubt suddenly attacked Chloe, appearing out of thin air. Would Lex regret it? Was I any good? She contemplated. Oh God? Am I pregnant? Chloe rolled her eyes. Not this time. She would not let her self deprecating thoughts ruin the memory.

Chloe was wide awake and she was getting bored. Jeez, is he ever going to wake up? She forced herself not to fidget. And then pop! A little naughty thought appeared out of the depths of her imagination. No! She couldn’t possibly. A smile appeared on her face and she decided in that moment that, yes, she could do it. Chloe moved, careful not to wake the sleepyhead next to her. As she moved the comforter off of him, she absent mindedly wondered exactly how many lovers Lex had loved. She shrugged and moved between his legs. She was delighted to find that he was already hard. She had heard somewhere men wake up with a lovely hard on in the mornings, but for one reason or another she never believed it.

Chloe found that she was nervous. She had never attempted anything remotely like this before. She looked up at his peaceful, sleeping face and grinned.

Fuck it.

She bent down, ignoring her protesting muscles, and placed her right hand at the base of his cock. She took a deep breath and slipped his remaining thickness into her mouth. Chloe decided that, since he was asleep at the moment, she could do whatever she damn well wanted. She then continued her experimentation. After a while, Lex didn’t seem to be sleeping so peacefully. Chloe slipped her left had down her body and started to play with her clit. And with a little more of her experimentation, she found that she was ready to come. And she did exactly that when she looked up just in time to see Lex’s eyes open and look down at her. Chloe felt him exploded in her mouth and she swallowed down the salty surprise. He had come as soon as he looked down and had seen what she was doing.

Chloe immediately sat up and looked at Lex’s disbelieving face.

“Good morning!” She exclaimed cheerily.

“Well, you’re full of surprises aren’t you?” He replied, nodding almost imperceptivity at her greeting. “Wait a second. Where the hell did you learn to do that?”

Chloe hopped off the bed in all her naked glory and started to dress in her abandoned pajamas. She looked at him mysteriously and shrugged. He grinned back at her.

“It’s about 12. Clark’s gonna be here in a half hour. I’m gonna grab a quick shower and change. Meet you downstairs?” Chloe asked as she finished dressing. Lex was now sitting up in bed, regarding her with more interest that any man had ever before. He nodded.

“Okay.” Chloe replied. She turned to leave but quickly turned back and strode over to him. She sweetly, chastely, gave him a kiss on the cheek. A complete 180 from what those lips were doing mere minutes earlier. They smiled at each other and Chloe quickly left the room.

Chloe, dressed in simple jeans, sneakers, and a virginal white peasant blouse (the irony was not lost on her), bounded down the mansion’s main staircase. She quickly headed into Lex’s office where Lex and Clark looked deep in conversation. Lex was sitting at his desk and Clark was leaning down looking at the screen.

“What’s the plan, guys?” Chloe asked as she walked up to the desk. Both the men looked up at her. Chloe did not fail to notice the wide smile that spread across Lex’s face when he saw her. He quickly tried to hide it.

“The plan is, Chloe, that Clark and I are going to take care of your little problem and you are going to stay put.” Lex stated in his authoritative way.

“No way. I’m coming with you.” Chloe replied, shaking her head.

“No. You’re staying here.” Lex countered.

“NO. I’m not staying here. I’m coming with you.” Chloe’s words hissed out between her clenched teeth.

“No. You’re staying here. It’s safer for you here.” Lex punctuated his words, his eyes daring her to argue.

Chloe nodded and leaned on the desk and looked him straight in the eye. “Lex. This is my fault. I am coming. I am helping.”

Lex abruptly stood and walked over and hauled on his long black jacket.

“No.” He said finally, his back to her.

“Lex is right, Chloe. It’s too dangerous.” Clarke volunteered.

She sighed and crossed her arms as Lex and Clarke made their way towards the door.

“Oh, come on! What could happen to me with two strong men protecting me?” Chloe asked in one last attempt to sway the vote. Lex and Clarke turned back. Chloe stared into Lex’s eyes.

“Lex, I want to go with you. Please.”

Lex stared at her for a long moment and Chloe saw a smirk crack through his stony facial expression. She knew she had him and a smile lit up her face. He rolled his eyes and held his hand out to her. She practically skipped over to him and grasped his hand. They both left the room smiling and Clark followed them out trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

The End…?

channytell
14th December 2006, 15:38
i loved it and i hope thats not the end.....i want more please xoxoxox

lj715
14th December 2006, 16:31
That was pretty good for a first attempt. I hope you continue it.

JennyD13
14th December 2006, 19:26
Thank you very much for the quick and positive responses!
I tried to get their personalities as close as possible, in the beginning anyway.

Alizaleven
14th December 2006, 20:58
Yay! I really enjoyed reading this, and I also hope its not the end :D Great job!

kg99
16th December 2006, 05:40
Great story. kg99

gecko
16th December 2006, 17:29
great story, loved the smut, i hope that there is more to come or a sequel perhaps?? either way this is a great story

xxasaxx
16th December 2006, 21:18
wow! that was good!

end? no, i could use 3-4 more chapters of that!

peggy
19th December 2006, 10:52
I love your story, please come back with a sequel !!!

sidekick
20th December 2006, 10:46
That was really sexy. I especially liked the scene where Lex whispered in Chole's ear at dinner. 'Our little secret' indeed.

What I think I loved most of all about this story was all of the banter. It was the perfect foreplay for all of the hot sex that followed :D. I also liked that you keep the tone of the story light and flirty in the morning after scene too.

Great job!

GroundedSouls
22nd December 2006, 09:27
This is very good story. I hope you continue this as well or do a sequel.

zho9
23rd December 2006, 00:51
Loved it. More, please!

buffiy18
23rd December 2006, 07:59
That was a great fic. I am hoping you continue with the story. Since it is in the "completed" section I am assuming it will be a sequal and not a continuation.

lilinny
23rd December 2006, 18:14
it sounded as if there was more to this story. I loved it.

lkedino
25th December 2006, 01:23
i love it and more to sequel please

lkedino
25th December 2006, 01:40
i love it and more to sequel please

cornelia
11th January 2007, 05:59
Noooo! Don't stop now.

Chloe's internail monologe is so funny! I also like this Lex he is strong but not cold

It's not over untill the fat lady sings....gotta love the fat lady!

JennyD13
11th January 2007, 08:10
Alright - Everybody who replied and gave me such lovely compliments - you rock! Thanks for making me feel so good about my writing!

I would LOVE to continue this story, but I'm afraid I don't know where to go from here. If anyone has any ideas, just let me know!

I am currently working on another Chlex (of course - is there any other kind) fic that is working out to be much longer.

Thanks again for your encouragement! You're AWESOME!:o

starmoon
15th January 2007, 09:06
love the story sexy and interesting. i love how lex wanted to protect chloe so much that was just great.

malugargula
21st January 2007, 05:11
Wonderful hot sexy fic
:)
Please don`t let it be the end
Give us more Chlex (hot hot Chlex) and let us see Lex taking care of the bitch who wants to hurt Chloe

dira
27th December 2007, 00:35
Great fic, please send another chapter soon!!!!!

juuicebox
28th December 2007, 06:24
loved it. really sweet :)

sequel!!

LexGirl
29th December 2007, 00:32
I really enjoyed reading this story! :) I would like to read a sequel, but understand if you have other stories going. What is the name of your story? I'd love to read it! :)

blackheart_me
22nd January 2008, 09:34
I really enjoyed this one. I liked the end, honestly. i would love to see a sequal to see wat u do with it but even if you don't come up with one that would be fine cuz the story alone is really good :D

letia84
22nd January 2008, 17:45
that was nice and sweet. well worth a part two.

JennyA
9th February 2008, 18:14
That was great!!! Love the flirting and how everything seemed so innocent. Good descriptions, too. Very HOT.

~*~Tasha~*~
6th May 2008, 08:50
Enjoyable story. I liked reading it. {Smiles} Definitely good, especially for your first Chlex fic. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this one at all.

chlexous_punk
10th May 2008, 07:29
First attempt my arse!! That was great! I loved evrything about your fic it had me laughing straight throughout.

Mrs.Queen
10th May 2008, 18:29
Aww that was sweet. I loved it. Sequel maybe?

JennyD13
13th May 2008, 08:18
Gosh, you guys rock so much! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

In case anyone was wondering, I posted a couple of more fics:

Home Alone (Complete NC-17)

Sweet Zombie Jesus (Holiday, NC-17)

I am presently working on my longest fic ever! It's called Bite Me and should be up fairly soon! (yay!)

Anyhoo, as I mentioned before, I would love to continue this story, I just have no idea where to go with it, so suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

CrazyGirlWriter
21st January 2010, 19:56
loved this story and suggestions for continueing is to just keep the chlex theme going au through the season. i mean after that where would lex and chloe take it? how will he react to her having worked for lionel or lionel out for her blood. and would the trial go differently? would chloe end up in hiding or by lex's side etc.

starmoon
4th February 2010, 03:47
i love it. every story of yours is so great.

sinecure
12th February 2010, 21:47
This was lovely and smutty and hot. Yummy. I love their bantering. This episode just called out for Protective!Lex smut, and you answered that call beautifully. :)

isabella36
15th March 2010, 00:57
This story was great. I loved how you characterized them. It was HOT and funny. Loved their banter aka flirting. I don't think I could see the episode after reading this. There's no way it could go better than this. It would be awesome if you could continue it. There's so much potential. Whoever is trying to kill Chloe needs to die and I love seeing protective Lex. I like how he comforts her. :yeahbaby:

elementia
15th March 2010, 04:11
Short and sweet, and sexy and funny and awesome....
I can keep going, but you get the idea :)

stampiej
21st October 2010, 08:26
Nice! I really thought there would be a second part :(

Pieper
30th October 2010, 23:29
Great story. Loved the smut.

malugargula
18th January 2013, 06:48
Nice! I really thought there would be a second part :(
Me too :(
I could read about them finding the psycho and having more sex after that ;)

jstarr713
20th January 2013, 22:00
that was great