PDA

View Full Version : City Of Angels (G)

flower
25th June 2003, 16:24
Title: City Of Angels
Song: Iris, Goo Goo Dolls. The soundtrack of City of Angels.
Sort Fic: Song-fic. Short Fic, Angst and a little romance.
Author: Flower

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

“I´m sorry, Angel,” he softly whispers in her ear. “I truly am…”

“Then don´t go!” She pushed him away so that she could look at him, make him see her tear-brimmed, hazel eyes.

“Why the fuss, Ms. Sullivan? Why make this harder than it already is?” he demanded from her, cursing his voice –choked with emotion- for betraying him.

Gazing outside, Clark felt an immense sadness sweep over him as he watched the two lovers, struggling to stay together, yet knowing it could never be. Nobody knew better than him what love the young Luthor held for Chloe. How much of his heart she truly possessed. What evil Lionel Luthor must be to destroy such good. How could he ever take away the one woman that Lex truly loved…

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

“My father’s right, Angel. Nobody will understand.” Slowly, he closed the distance between them again and pulled her body flush to his, bathing in the warmth emanating from her. “I love you, and you know that. But some things are just not meant to be,” he said with such sorrow, she almost cried out. Instead, she lashed out. Lex’s head whipped to the side as her palm connected to it. The only pain he felt was the hurt radiating from her. The thought that he had caused it was unbearable.

“Don´t talk like that! I love you and you love me! That’s the only thing that matters! I want to be close to you. Every night like last night. Every morning like this morning. Or have you already forgotten about… us?” Her head was swimming as she yelled this, more tears escaping her. This couldn’t be happening. Never.

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

“Nobody will accept us, Chloe. Nobody!” Pressing his lips to her forehead, he wiped at her tear-stained cheeks.
“But I don’t care about anybody else! I only care about you!”

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

“You´re too good for Lex, Ms. Sullivan. Accept it, like he has,” Lionel said, while he climbed out of the expensive BMW and walked over to his son and his lover, holding an umbrella against the impending, grey skies

“Shut up, dad.” Lex muttered, pressing Chloe closer to his chest, breathing in her scent, wanting to remember it for the rest of his life.

“I will never accept it! We can make this work, Lex. Make us work! Don´t listen to your father!” She glared over Lex shoulder at Lionel, who was obviously getting angrier and angrier with every word spoken, not quite believing the nerve of this girl.

Lex, ignoring his father, suddenly swooped down to claim her mouth in a fiery kiss that told her of all the words that were unable to pass his lips. His being was bared to her, and she could see into him. See into his soul.

Although Chloe inwardly cursed him for it, for showing her what she could never have, she couldn´t help but respond to him, match his love with hers. Even though it seemed like an eternity, it didn´t last nearly long enough for Chloe, and the anguish was clear on her face as Lex tore himself away from her and started towards the car. He didn´t dare look back. Didn´t dare look at her, afraid that he might lose himself in her and never let her go again, seal her fate with his. And he couldn´t do that to her. He couldn´t curse her with his future.

Pressing his eyes shut, he tried to block out her screams. Her screams for him. He felt stinging pain course through him at what she called him, the tormented cries. Without a word, he stepped into the car, followed closely by Lionel. He could see his world shatter behind his closed eyelids as they drove off, into the imminent storm…..

Leaving Chloe like that was the hardest thing he had ever done. Rubbing his temples in both mental and physical exhaustion, he tried not to remember all the fun they´d had. The bliss of making love. ´I just wanted to let you know how I was. I didn´t mean to fall in love with you. I just wanted a friend…´ The silent words echoed in his mind. Lex Luthor would leave Smallville. Ms. Sullivan and Mr. Luthor would now forever be two truly lost angels in a world of hurt and sorrow, driven apart by the devil himself………

~Le Fin~

hfce
25th June 2003, 16:45
That was so :crygreen: wow. So damn sad. They couldnt have a happy ending. You did a great job in showing their pain. :crygreen:

Hope

roslyn
25th June 2003, 19:10
stupid Lionel! stupid stupid stupid Lionel! god i hate him!

That was so so so sad :crygreen: :crygreen:

i hope you'll write more soon! just none of the sad stuff its too depressing no matter how well written.

:wub: Roslyn

Blaire023
25th June 2003, 19:12
<sniffles> she told me not to read the angst, she warned me, and i had to do it anyways. <curls up in sabby&#39;s lap>

bad bad bad songfic.

But it was extremely well written. And no matter how much i hate it, i love it too.

B

sabby
25th June 2003, 19:22
*rocks Blaire gently back and forth* Flower now see what you&#39;ve done&#33; *shakes head*

This story was really awesome in its sadness&#33; I really like it, but I wish you could follow it up with a story that kills Lionel and gives them a second chance at a happy end.

*frowns* I just can&#39;t deal with sad endings. *sighs*

well can&#39;t wait for your next story

hugs,
Sabby

flower
26th June 2003, 13:32
Hey everybody&#33;
Thnx for the revieuws :biggrin:
I´m very flattered...
But I´m going on a holiday so....there wouldn´t be any updates for a wile....sorry

FloweR

PS.
Sorry Blair...I didn´t mean too...Snik Snik.. :crygreen:

Blaire023
26th June 2003, 19:19
It&#39;s okay flower, for some reason, i can write angst, and live angst, but have a hard time reading it even though it kinda reaches out and snatches me in. If i start on an angst fic, i have absolutely got to read it. And you tricked me since this wasnt in the angst section....bad bad flower.

Have fun on your holiday&#33;

~B

marrycherry
26th June 2003, 19:33
:crygreen: that was soooo sad..i just loved the way you use the song..... and i was thinking "it&#39;s so not fair that lionel did that to lex..."

u know.....you could always make sequel.:idea: ..&#39;cause i would really like them together..please

kidkarmina
29th June 2003, 02:41
:crygreen: :crygreen: :worship2: :worship2:

If I write more, you might just see a bleeding heart and that would be tragic&#33;&#33;

flower
15th July 2003, 00:44
:biggrin: I&#39;M BACK&#33;&#33;&#33;
but....it´s gonna take some time for me to make sure that Chloe and Lex are gonna be together again, so don&#39;t fuss...I&#39;m already starting a new chapter&#33;

Flower

Tandy
18th July 2003, 05:46
:crygreen: That was so sad&#33; Very heartbreaking&#33;
Oh, man&#33; Now i feel like crying&#33;
Yay, that you&#39;re back&#33; Happy ending please?

Tandy

lunaluthor
21st July 2003, 21:38
Originally posted by sabby@Jun 25 2003, 07:22 PM
I really like it, but I wish you could follow it up with a story that kills Lionel and gives them a second chance at a happy end.

yep kill Lionel :tease: that old bastard and let our two lovebirds be together again and make it sappy and fluffy and sweet come on I&#39;m so depressed :crygreen: :crygreen:

flower
15th August 2003, 13:47
Song: Now or Never by Mya
Chapter 2
~ Still ~

I&#39;ve seen the rest before
And I&#39;ve settled for less before
An offer so much more
Has been knocking upon my door
Don&#39;t hesitate or so I&#39;ve heard that
Eventually you&#39;ll quit waiting for me
Since I know we both belong in arms in crazy love
I gotta open up before you leave

There it was. Right in front of him. Staring him in the face, taunting him, paining him. It was what you always knew would happen someday, but still hurt when it finally came. Still surprised you with the agony you promised yourself you wouldn’t feel.

Did he even notice the wetness on his cheeks? Taste the salty evidence of the silent tears on his lips?

It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered anymore, except for that piece of paper. The note in front of him, mocking him, torturing him. The whole world could be turned upside down, inside out, blown into oblivion. Yet this one final truth would always remain. The one truth in the sea of lies he called his life.

She was getting married.

He couldn’t even say her name anymore. Couldn’t even think it. One word, two syllables, five letters. The sweetest sound on the face of the earth. Yet he couldn’t bring himself to even use it. He wasn’t worthy of it. He wasn’t worthy of her. He’d left her. Just left her standing there, out in the rain, crying for him, screaming for him. And not once - not once - did he look back. He’d just kept on going. Getting further and further away from that part of himself he couldn’t take with him. His heart. She still had his heart. He’d left it with her, knowing it was safe there, would never be damaged. His soul may have been tainted or even snatched away from him as he’d travelled deeper into the darkness, but nothing could touch his heart. Still intact and beating along with hers. It was the one thing that kept him going. Gave him a reason for living. She protected his heart.

But now….

The words on the paper were blurred, his vision unable to find focus. He didn’t care. He knew what they said. Knew what they meant.

She was getting married, and his heart was slowly faltering.

Baby, it&#39;s time to get up on track
And give it all back to you
I know that you love me
You&#39;re always there for me

I could lose you forever
And it&#39;s now or never

Tears. Dry tears. Invisible tears. It was all she was good for. All that was left of her as she sat there, dressed in white, staring at her own reflection. The large vanity mirror made her look even smaller than she already felt. The hurt and pain shone in her eyes, the vulnerability that no one had ever been allowed to witness. No one except for him. But that was over now. She’d stopped dreaming of him long ago. Stopped hoping for him, waiting for him. She’d cried rivers, seas, oceans. And it hadn’t brought him back. Couldn’t. Yet it wouldn’t stop coming. The one thing that showed your anguish at its fullest.

Was it even possible to cry all the tears you were allowed for one lifetime? For two? To let tears flow like waterfalls, until it was all gone, and a shell of you was left behind? Empty. That’s how she felt. And she couldn’t go on with that feeling.

Past, present, future. It was all fading away. All becoming meaningless. Empty. It was the only thing that still meant something to her at that point, when she had to do what was needed. The inevitable. Make her way back into the land of the living. Save whatever was left of the passion that used to make her world go round. Was marrying Clark Kent the way to do that? She didn’t know. It didn´t matter. And worst of all….

She couldn’t cry.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no
We spend the entire day
How you always knew what to say
You never asked to stay
And I can&#39;t believe that I couldn&#39;t see
Gotta open up before you leave me lonely

Five years. Five whole years. That was how long it took for Clark to accept that he wasn’t the one. Would never be the one. He could fly to the stars, jump over mountains, melt the Icecaps, yet he couldn’t make her love him like she had loved his once best friend. Nothing could. Lex would forever be the centre of her universe, no matter what she did to change that.

It wasn’t fair. Not to Chloe and not to Clark. He’d give his life for her. For the woman he’d falled for years ago. He couldn’t tell you when it had happened, exactly, but it did. He thought it to be a gift, just as it was a curse, because she couldn’t give him what he wanted. What he needed. He loved her, and she couldn’t return it. All she could do was care for him, like she always had. Treasure him.

And as much as he wanted to just leave it all behind and forget about everyone and everything, he knew he could never do that. She was the one for him, even though it was only one-sided. He would spend his life trying to make her happy, and not regret a minute of it.

And with all his heart, he hoped that she wouldn’t either.

I know that you love me

I could lose you forever

Closing his eyes, Lex tried to remember how he’d gotten there. His body had acted on its own, steering him towards where he wanted to be most, yet felt the incredible urge to flee away from. Should he forget what he fought for all those years, to keep her from becoming like him? It all seemed less important to him, somehow. And it made him feel selfish and hypocritical and like a bloody bastard, but wasn’t that what he was? Did he not choose their future for them, by ending it? Did he not make his own conclusions without even asking her? He was a bastard. And an asshole. And all of the foul things his extensive vocabulary could provide him with.

But now wasn’t the time, for he could hear a song silently piercing the air. A familiar song. A song that was meant to bring joy into people’s heart, yet only managed to tear at his. And it was coming from the small, but still generously built church in front of him, towering over his lean frame.

Now or never

One. The first step was unbearable.

Two. Painful, even. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be. She was supposed to be shivering with excitement, not shuddering with fear.

Three. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

Four. Her eyes quickly scanned the crowd. Lana, Pete, her father, all glowing with happiness, oblivious of what was going on inside her head. Inside her heart.

Five. With all her might, she dragged her gaze across the aisle, landing them on the very end. And for moment, a split moment, her heart fluttered. She knew her eyes were playing tricks on her, but that didn’t mean her steps didn’t become lighter, her lips didn’t twist into a phantom of a smile. It didn’t mean that she told herself it wasn’t real.

Six. Seven.

I know we both belong in arms
I know it&#39;s crazy love
I know it&#39;s crazy love, it&#39;s crazy love

Clark watched his bride slowly make her way towards him. His almost wife. It was still hard for him to grasp that. They were going to be married. They were going to be connected to each other in an undeniable way. He watched her gaze drift over the crowd, and eventually settle on him, and….

His heart swelled.

For the first time in as long as he could remember, he didn’t feel like a painful reminder. A disappointing substitute. That instant, she almost looked… happy.

Slowly, but surely, he could feel a smile pulling at the ends of his mouth, growing as she got closer. Seeing her lips slowly part, he caught his breath, anxiously awaiting what lay on her tongue, what name was about to be breathed from that soft mouth. He felt his dizzy for what was about to come, all his senses on a high, finally realizing what the great poets wrote sonnets about. Happiness. Complete and utter happiness. And then…

“Lex.”

He could hear his heart breaking, his hopes shattering and his world falling apart. His vision blurred as he could feel the tears rishing to his eyes, just to trail down his cheeks. “Lex,” he whispered, but it wasn’t to her, or even to himself. It was to the figure standing at the open doors of the church, eyes fixed on his future wife. Although… he feared that it wasn’t in his right anymore to call her that.

I know that you love me
I could lose you forever

She was afraid to blink, fearing that the truth would harshly be revealed to her, pulling her out of this hopeful illusion. Yet, when she heard the name she’d uttered echoed by the man not three steps before her, she knew something was off. And it wasn’t Clark awaiting her by the altar, or she pretending that it was someone else. Something else entirely. No, he was staring at her with hurt eyes. No, not at her. He was staring at something behind her.

As if in a dream, Chloe saw herself turn around in slow-motion, not knowing what to expect. What was waiting for her there. Or rather, who.

The second she caught sight of him, she was falling. The ground had given out on her, and she was falling. She could see it happening all over again. She was slowly dying, and he wasn’t going to save her. Fallin and falling.

Then it all stilled, and she was on the ground again, standing on her feet. Not strong, but on her feet, nevertheless. And a faintly familiar warmth told her what had saved her. What had caught her. The familiar feeling of her small hand fitting exactly into his. He’d finally done what she’d wished over and over again he’d done last time she’d seen him, felt him, been near him.

Without even knowing what she was doing, Chloe flung herself into his arms, clinging onto him as if her life depended on it, and it probably did. His grip on her was tight, and it didn’t seem like they were ever going to let go. But that didn’t matter.

She was right where she’d always wanted to be. In his arms.

And a blissful smile spread out across her face as she felt a wet tear escape her. The feel of his hands weaving through her hair, his lips brushing against her ear. “I love you,” Lex whispered softly, yet it bounced off the walls of her mind like a never ending echo.

It truly was crazy love.

~Fin~

I know, it took a long, long time, but I´m finished with the entire Songfic. And take it from me, it´s a lot&#33; :huh:

scifichick774
15th August 2003, 14:19
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting another chapter&#33; This was, well...it was still heartbreaking - but at least Chloe and Lex ended up together in the end.

flower
15th August 2003, 14:34
Umm...forgot to tell...there ±7 other chapters coming up, as soon as Cheryl has beta them...

FloweR

scifichick774
15th August 2003, 14:49
Ha&#33; Well, glad to hear it - but maybe you should consider moving the fic to angst (or general, or whatever) instead of short stories then. BTW, really looking forward to the other seven chapters. ;)

tigerbaby
15th August 2003, 16:01
I was just bawling at the end of the first chapter. (I am still grieving the end of my relationship.) But I feel better after the second. I hope the remaining chapters aren&#39;t as angsty as the first or else I&#39;ll never stop crying..

hfce
16th August 2003, 02:10
Aw that was so romantic. :wub:

Hope

sabby
16th August 2003, 06:21
That was gutwrenchingly great&#33; My own stomach was twisting in sympathy when Chloe counted the steps and I wanted to scream at her to just turn around and run&#33;

You are good with the angst girl and I loved the end of the chappy *sighs* finally what belongs together gets together.

You said there are seven more? *perks up* Give&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

flower
27th September 2003, 08:34
Hey everybody...
I know it´s bin a while and I know this is to short for comfort, but my teachers think it´s funny to shower me with homework and several tests a day. So again, I say `sorry´ and hope you like it. Soon the next part will come.

~*~*~*~
Part 3,
without a song this time...

Home sweet Home
He couldn´t say he hadn&#39;t expected this to happen. Couldn&#39;t claim that he knew not that there was the possibility of a different tomorrow. Of a day postponed for too long, yet never long enough for Gabe.

When his beautiful daughter had yet to finish highschool, he did not know much about her. Yes, he was her father, he knew about almost every single thing that happened in her life, but he knew nothing of what was happening inside her. What she was thinking, how she felt.

He hadn&#39;t know of what was going on behind those sparkling eyes, or able to read the everchanging shades of green which put every single one of her emotions on display. The times Chloe had come home late, saying she had been studying with her friends, yet her demeanor just a bit too bright and her voice a tad too cheery.

Still, he didn&#39;t know.

It was only when the girl had lost her will to pretend, did he start noticing the little things. The sun&#39;s morning announcement brought less excitement. Appetite failed to keep her body from thinning. The sparkle in her vibrant eyes seemed to have dulled, and the glow her skin possessed ever since childhood had faded to a sickly pale complexion.

He&#39;d wanted to talk to her, know what was wrong, understand what was going on with his little girl. But something had stopped him. Something inside him had refused to let the words that lay on his tongue reach any further than the tip. What was it that kept him from becoming closer to the life he&#39;d brought onto this world? He wasn&#39;t sure.

Maybe it was the feeling of inadequiecy. Maybe it was the knowledge that he knew nothing of what to do in a situation like this. What to say, how to act. Unknown territory, and it frightened him more than he was willing to admit. She would be better off with someone her own age. Someone able to understand what she was going through. An understanding confidant. Someone like Lana.

But not him. He was the father. The man who gave her shoulder a squeeze as she got good grades at school. Praised and smiled at her as she told him of another great accomplishment. Gave her a hug when she voiced her need for one.

He was the person that offered her a shoulder to cry on, even though they both knew that she was never going to hold him to it.

They both knew he was her father, but nothing more.

TBC...
I´ll be back soon with more :sleep:

tigerbaby
27th September 2003, 14:42
Okay, what happened between the non-wedding and this?

I&#39;m confused, I need another update to make me see. Please?

scifichick774
27th September 2003, 15:42
What? Okay, I&#39;m a little confused I guess. Is this a flashback to before she was going out with Lex or after all that stuff went on?

hfce
27th September 2003, 20:28
Ok more please now....

Hope

asharnanae
28th September 2003, 15:03
:blush: Fantastic, but oh so sad and full of angst&#33;&#33;&#33; great weding scean though&#33; more as soon as ya can please&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2:

autumngold
24th October 2003, 09:02
Please update soon&#33; Your story almost made me feel bad for Clark ( and believe me that never happens&#33;) :biggrin: I can&#39;t wait to read the next part&#33; :chlexsign1:

Clannadlvr
15th December 2003, 06:07
wow...so well written. You ACTUALLY made me feel sorry for Clark. And trust me, that&#39;s not small feat. I especially like your section on Gabe...it&#39;s not a voice we often get to hear in Chlex fic, but it really adds a lot to the complexities of her character.

Can&#39;t wait to see what you have next&#33;&#33;&#33;

so.....update please&#33;

Lulucifer
17th December 2003, 00:59
Okay....i&#39;m a bit confused...I didn&#39;t get the 3rd part at all....but maybe u could clear that up next chapter.

flower
15th February 2004, 14:58
~Home sweat home~

He couldn´t say he hadn&#39;t expected this to happen. Couldn&#39;t claim that he knew not that there was the possibility of a different tomorrow. Of a day postponed for too long, yet never long enough for Gabe.

When his beautiful daughter had yet to finish high school, he did not know much about her. Yes, he was her father, he knew about almost every single thing that happened in her life, but he knew nothing of what was happening inside her. What she was thinking, how she felt.

He hadn&#39;t know of what was going on behind those sparkling eyes, or able to read the ever-changing shades of green which put every single one of her emotions on display. The times Chloe had come home late, saying she had been studying with her friends, yet her demeanour just a bit too bright and her voice a tad too cheery.

Still, he didn&#39;t know.

It was only when the girl had lost her will to pretend, did he start noticing the little things. The sun&#39;s morning announcement brought less excitement. Appetite failed to keep her body from thinning. The sparkle in her vibrant eyes seemed to have dulled, and the glow her skin possessed ever since childhood had faded to a sickly pale complexion.

He&#39;d wanted to talk to her, know what was wrong, understand what was going on with his little girl. But something had stopped him. Something inside him had refused to let the words that lay on his tongue reach any further than the tip. What was it that kept him from becoming closer to the life he&#39;d brought onto this world? He wasn&#39;t sure.

Maybe it was the feeling of inadequacy. Maybe it was the knowledge that he knew nothing of what to do in a situation like this. What to say, how to act. Unknown territory, and it frightened him more than he was willing to admit. She would be better off with someone her own age. Someone able to understand what she was going through. An understanding confidant. Someone like Lana.

But not him. He was the father. The man who gave her shoulder a squeeze as she got good grades at school. Praised and smiled at her as she told him of another great accomplishment. Gave her a hug when she voiced her need for one.

He was the person that offered her a shoulder to cry on, even though they both knew that she was never going to hold him to it.

They both knew he was her father, but nothing more.

But now everything had changed. She had left him and Clark, standing there on the alter. He had never felt so alone before. No, not even when Chloe’s mother left him.
And every time he played the part over and over again in his head, he would brake down. His knees would go weak and his breath would hitch. His baby left him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The drive towards the castle had been in perfect silence. Even if the tension was high, Lex felt at ease. But he couldn’t stop himself, every time he got the opportunity he looked at his right to see a young bride sitting there. Looking back at the rood, he speeded up, making the engine roar. A little giggle escaped her throat. Lex again, looked at her but this time with an amused look and an arched eyebrow.

Chloe grinned at the landscape. She knew very well that Lex was checking her out like he did so long ago. Arching her back, so her breasts would look better, she giggle at the roar. Typical Lex Luthor communication. The ‘What do you think about this new car I bought right before I kidnapped you away from Kent-boy’ way he looked at her made little electric jolts go threw her spine. He was such a boy. And she loved it so much she waited for him for almost…how many year was it again, he had left her, standing in the rain. Owh, how cared anyway. He was back and ready for action.
A sinister little smile lighted itself up to her mouth.
Let the games begin…

Lex felt as if he was going to explode. She was up to something. The little smile of hers had made that clear enough, but the wiggle of her eyebrows had made him swallow. The tension in his lower part of his body made him shift in his seat.
As night fell, Lex stopped the car and looked at Chloe. Her deep hazel eyes lighted like the first time they met. Again, he had trouble sitting still. He felt uncomfortable like a little schoolboy how was about to ask a older girl to go with him to the ball. Swallowing he foxiest his eyes on hers. Slowly his self-control was slipping. Bit by bit, peace for peace as Chloe’s mouth became the centre of his life.

She felt how his hand rested on her upper tight, making her breath hitch just a little bit. Still she was gazing at him, as the jolt of electricity made his way all over her body. Suddenly it was like the car was to small for the two of them. The heat became unbearable for her. Jumping up a bit as his hand putting more weight on her body. Looking down she grinned childish. Just like the first time…
Looking back up, she saw how he took a deep breath and kissed her. After that….Everything went black. And all that was heard, where low moans coming form the expensive car.

That morning, Lex woke up in a cornfield with Chloe drooling on his chest. He arched an eyebrow at the position they where in. Naked in the middle of an field. Looked at his body, he smiled. Yep, just like the first time. Scratches and brushes all over his massive, muscular body while Chloe’s looked like nothing happened to her. Accept the hickeys at all the wrong places. Weaselling his way underneath her, trying not to wake her, he looked around a bit. After he successfully found all his clothing back and dressed himself as properly as he could, he found parts of Chloe’s dress. The short underskirt and parts of the top she had on.
Grinning at the thought when he *tried* to get Chloe out of the maze of hers. And in the end he had just taken a shortcut and tarred them off her heated body.

TADA&#33;
I updated. You are alowed to hit me because I&#39;ve been sutch an ass for not updating in time.
Hope you had fun, and please revieuw. I promis in a couple of days, the next one will be up&#33;

hfce
15th February 2004, 20:22
Ok I am confused. Who is married?

BlushingRose
15th February 2004, 22:22
Okay...is this kinda like "The Graduate", where the bride runs away from the church with the guy she really loves? Except in this case it was before the wedding took place instead of after?

And they didn&#39;t even get back to the castle...they just...err, did it in the cornfield?

<--thinks about this...soft, comfy bed with man I love versus cornfield--&#62;

Personally, I&#39;d vote for the bed :biggrin:

RA

flower
16th February 2004, 19:31
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lex looked at his alarm clock next his bed en let out a sigh. Rubbing his temples, he got out the kingside bed and walked into his bathroom. He still couldn’t believe he snatched Chloe away on her wedding day and that she came with him was even more amazing. And then to forget about the wonderful sex they had in the cornfield that night. After taking a long shower, he put on his robe, ready to make his way to the dinner room. After a nice but small breakfast, Lex walked back to the bathroom to wash his hands, but his plan was interrupted when he thought he heard Billy walk around in his room. Shaking his head he ran upstairs, taking several steps at a time, and made his way over to his bedroom. Grabbing the doorknob, he was about to walk in when the door opened and smashed itself into Lex his handsome feathers. Grabbing his noise he growled.

“Excuse me Sire, but I was just wondering why you are standing there with you noise in you hand…” Billy walked out the room, looking surprised but amused at the same time.

“Owh well…you know me, scared as hell someone would try and kidnap him.” Lex arched an eyebrow his butler. The man, how looked suspires much like Quasimodo from the Notre Dame, smiling at his master.

“Of course sire. We wouldn’t want that, now would we?”
But before Lex could answer, the massive wooden door slammed open again but this time parentally squashed him in his force. A female voice whispered something unbearable, as she stood their, killing him with his own door.

“Owh…my…God&#33; Lex&#33; What are you doing?” She whispered as she closed the door, only to find a squeezed Lex behind it. Chloe looked at Lex with fear in her eyes as she saw how the blood ran down his feathers. Lex just shrugged as he released himself from the uncomfortable situation made his way from the enormous oak door and strolled over to the public bathroom to stop his noise from bleeding.

As the cold towel hit his noise, he growled again. Sitting down, he looked at himself in the mirror, only to find a young woman sitting next to him with a tissue in her hands, waving at him with it and smiled.
He couldn’t help but grin. That woman was crazy. Sweet, but as crazy as could be. Softly he kissed her forehead and took up her sent.
Slowly moaning, Chloe found herself in two strong arms. Picking up his voice and sent, she smiled and layed an hand on one of his arms. Smiling she muttered Lex’s name as she felt him kissing her forehead.

Song; ´Kryptonite´ by 3 doors down.
Chapter 4

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

A soft thud as her bags hit the ground.
The sound of her Vans walking over the wooden floor of the grand hall.
The sweet smells coming from the kitchen and the big painting of the angel in the sealing.
She was home…

“Lex? You here?” Jules Julian Luthor slowly walked threw the big halls of the castle. As soon as she heard her cousins voice a grin came on her face. Dumping her eastpack on a nearby antic table, she walked into the dinner room. Smiling she sneaked up on of the enormous chairs and hugged her cousin formally.

“I’ve missed you so much&#33;” She seed smiling looking down at her bald cousin and kissed him on his scalp like she always did.

Lex was taken by surprise. The strong arms around his waist and the long hair falling in his eyesight. A pack on the head and he knew. Only one person was this happy about seeing him. Only one could hug him like she did. His little sis.
“Jules? Is that really you?” Standing up, he looked at the magnificent being that was part of his family standing next to him.
When the woman shrugged Lex looked at Chloe with a smile. Grinning, the woman looked at Chloe and nodded once.

“You must be Chloe?” Chloe felt little fear in the pit of her stomach as she looked at the woman. She had a muscular body, just enough to be perfect for her small form and long, delicate fingers. Her feathers that could make you go cold in just one glare, the power in her eyes and her moves where similar of the ones of a cat. When there was no response Lex chuckled and Jules laughed, leaning over the table to shake Chloe’s hand.

“Jules Luthor, Lex his cousin. my father was Lionel’s brother.” She seed with a big smile. Chloe smiled back and introduced herself. Taking the young Luthor up, she had to admit that Lionel’s brother did a very good job on her. As beautiful she was. Her long red hair with little waves in it, eyes looking like gold, the black leather trousers and a snow white blouse. Her face was as white as milk with a little blush on her cheeks making her look healthy. Her blood red lips and golden eyes. Her curves where perfect and her body muscular. But of course, nobody could tip on Lex’s.
Breaking the silence, Lex invited his younger niece for breakfast witch she took with gratitude.

I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be
Something to do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end

“So…What do you do for living, Jules?” Chloe looked at the woman while she sipped on her coffee.

“I’m a sniper.” Jules answered without looking up from her pleat.

“Like in the army?” Chloe looked at Lex with fear in her eyes.

“Yep, and you?” Jules asked, looking up and smiled making Chloe feel a little more at ease then she did ten seconds ago.

“Reporter for the Daily Planet.”

“Cool.”

“But…being a sniper? Isn’t that…dangerous?”

“Well…Ya, but you’re a reporter, right? Well…you don’t have the safest job in the world either.” Jules replied, as she took a bite from her apple.

“She does have a point, Chloe…” Lex looked at his girl with an amused look as she arched an eyebrow at him.

“Yes, but…I don’t walk around with a gun defending my country…” Chloe huffed underneath her breath.

“Well…Neither do I, only when the big boss wants me to. Otherwise I’m not aloud to have a gun.” Jules looked at Chloe, softly smiling.

“What made you become a sniper?”
A deep going silence. A scary one too. Lex looked at Jules and Jules back to him. When Lex nodded, Jules let out a sigh and cleared her throat.

“Lionel made me.” Jules seed with a cold and dark voice.

“What do you mean?” Chloe frowned, looking from Lex back to Jules.

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

“My parents died when I was nine. They had a car crash in Austria. After we buried them, Lionel got full custody of me. When I reached the age of fifteen I became rather…um…wild. After some *accidents* with the police, Lionel dissuaded to sent me to boot camp.” Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jules continued.

“First I didn’t understand, but after peeling potatoes, running extra rounds around the camp in the rain and getting separated from the rest of my squat, I found out that it was my attitude. The headmasters *really* hated my ass. And that only because Lionel had given them extra money. He told them stories that weren’t the truth and shit. One day, after the shooting accessorize, one of the headmasters took me with him to a snipers camp.
I didn&#39;t even had a own saying in it, I was going and off the story.
He told me on the way that he and the rest of the headmasters thought that I could came out as a very good sniper. As I arrived, I had trouble with everyone at my new squat. A year later I was dismissed from my boot camp with the order to come back every year for a month to do a training programme and always be available to serve my country.”
With that, Jules smiled at Billy how offered her a re-fill.
Again there was a scary silence and Chloe had trouble looking at Lex, how was clearly very upset about what his father had done to his sister/cousin. Clearly noticing the uncomfortable silence, Jules cleared her throat.

You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times
I never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head,
If not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground.

“I think I´ll go and find my room…” Whit that, Jules left the room helping Billy with a suitcase that was to big and heavy for the little porky man.

“How long is are you staying?” Lex turned around in his chair and looked at the back of the young woman.

“As long as you need me to.” Was the answer. Without an another word, Jules and Billy disappeared.

“Need her for what, Lex?” Chloe took Lex´s hand and looked at him.
Shaking his head, Lex leaned over the table and kissed Chloe passionate.

“Until my father excepts that he can´t come between us anymore.” Whit that he stood up and asked Chloe to fallow him back to their room.

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well,
Will you be there holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah&#33;&#33;

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

TBC&#33;

BlushingRose
16th February 2004, 20:02
Okay, now *I&#39;m* completely confused.

The only thing I got out of this chapter is that they did manage to get from the cornfield to the castle and the nice comfy bed.

As for the rest, sorry...it makes no sense to me at all :(

RA

flower
17th February 2004, 16:17
Hope this would make it a little more clear... Have fun.

It was midnight. A cold night, clear skies, bright starts and a mystical moon, made this a night like one out of a fairytale. Only he was restless. As his mind worked overtime he had the feeling that tomorrow was a day that you could better skip…Only he couldn’t. All the money in the world and security could protect him, and they did well, but still he couldn’t sleep well. Looking at his right he sighed as he couldn’t help to smile. The messy short golden hair, mouth opened a bit and her naked body hugged by the soft silk covers. Thank god she was back. Last night they did twister. Chuckling he shock his head. Only Chloe could think about that. She had so much fun that she even had run all the way to the east wing to get Jules, but she wasn’t in her room.

Letting the softness of robe slight over his well trained body, he softly walked over to the door. Opening it, he looked back just once and smiled as Chloe turned around in the king sized bed and took all the space he made free with gratitude. Closing the door softly he turned around. The darkness of the long halls could scare him if he was new here. The castle was enormous and more like a maze to hide in then a warm and welcome full house.

A little light.
Lex’s breath hitched. There was something in the halls. It couldn’t be Chloe, she was sleeping. Nor could it be Billy, he didn’t like the darkness. Again the little light. A cigarette? Sucking in some oxygen, he frowned. Nobody in this castle smoked. He arched an eyebrow as he softly walked over to the staircases.

“You should be sleeping. Tomorrow will be a day of hard work.”

“When did you dissuaded to start smoking, Jul?” Lex grinned as he saw her eyes roll in the little light the cigarette and the moon combined made shining on her beautiful, young feathers.

“She doesn’t get it, does she? The danger?” Lex shook his head as he looked at his sis. He frowned as he heard her sigh.

“What?” Lex leaned against the massive wall as he waited for an explanation for her behaviour.

“He will try to kill her, you know that.” Her dark eyes fixated on Lex’s, making his body go numb. “You left her to protect her Lex, and now…After this whole thing…I don’t know if I can pull it off.”

“Jules…” But he didn’t come far. Glaring at him, she shook her head.

“What you did was wrong Lex. He will flip and then what? What on earth do you want me to do?” Pleading, she let her head rest on her knees, folding her fingers over the step. As she looked up again she sighed.
“You know I’ll do everything in my power to protect you. Let’s face it; I’m the strongest of us all. I’m trained to do this kind of shit and I hate the man with everything I am. But I ask you Lex, what do you want me to do? The ball is in you hand, so make the next move and fast&#33; You brought her to this place; you called me to tell me to get my ass over here to help you with some hairy problems. So again I ask you Lex, what do *you* want me to do?” When there was silence, she huffed.

Lex didn’t know. He really didn’t know. All this time he did and now….He brought Chloe in the danger zone and now what? Was Jules strong enough to pull this off, help them, Lex and Chloe, to get ride of Lionel once and for all? He had to think about it. The next move was important. It could save the lives of his loved ones.

Jules looked at Lex as he walked back to his room, his mind moiling over the things she just told him. She had to admit, this was a wired and confusing situation. What was she doing here? To protect her brother and his girlfriend. Why? Because Lionel wanted to see Chloe dead. And why again did he wanted to see her dead? Because she distracted Lex from his future as world dominator. And that she didn’t get. From the moment Jules met Lionel, he had controlled her life. But she was grown and mature enough to know she wanted to be a lawyer. She was good at that. She could talk people out of their bad situation in no time&#33; And here she was, protecting people she loved from a sick bastard how could only think about himself and killed everybody how could bring his plans in jeopardy.
Rubbing her temples, she stood up and strolled over to her wing.

Looking over the situation she sighed again. It started with Lex leaving Chloe under Lionel’s pressure. But Lex couldn’t live without her and took her away from the man she was about to marry because he loved her in a way nobody else could, so he got Chloe back. But now Chloe was in deep shit because, as soon Lionel would find out he would flip. And she, Jules, was here to make sure that Chloe would be save. God, why her&#33;
Sighing she opened her door, flicking on the light. She just prayed her deliveries would come in time.

TBC&#33;

BlushingRose
17th February 2004, 20:00
Hope this would make it a little more clear...

Errr...sorry. I&#39;m even more confused than before.

BTW, who is Billy? And you changed Jules from Lex&#39;s cousin to Lex&#39;s sister. I suspect that&#39;s a typo, but it certainly didn&#39;t help the situation.

RA

flower
18th February 2004, 20:49
Six O’clock.
Billy looked up strangely as he walked in to kitchen. The door to the garden was open. Didn’t he check on the locks last night? Playing back the record of his last events the night, he frowned. He did close it up. How strange…
As keeper of the household it was his sworn task to make sure everything was clean, secure and safely locked away.
Looking in the sink, he couldn’t help but sigh. Of course. Young misses Luthor must have woken early. Opening the tap, he started to clean up the mess Jules hade made.

The first sunlight had waked her up. She couldn’t believe this had to happen to her. A jetlag and tiered arms but no, her body wasn’t able to rest. Looking down to her watch she rolled her eyes. She had been running rounds threw the woods for hours now. It was cold and even snowy but that couldn’t stop her. After some strong cups of coffee and some sandwiches and she was able to run until the next morning-glory.

Stopped in her tracks she looked up to a huge wall made out of old rocks. Between the chinks weeds grew and little paths of water made there way down. At some places even little tree started to grow. Circling around the wall she found the way up. It started to pile it self up to a hill with a cliff. Climbing her way up, she ended up to see the rest of the sunset in the first row. It was wonderful. You had perfect sight of the woods and the castle in the centre of it.

Looking up to the dark skies she frowned. She wasn’t the person how believed in supposition, but somehow, in the way the wind tore his way threw the leafless woods she couldn’t help but think what for horror today would bring.

Lionel looked down at the landscapes. He still couldn’t put his finger on the reason why on earth his baby-girl had to leave like that. All flushed and humiliated she had told him a dear friend had weaselled his ass back into trouble and she had to go out there to help him out.
She was a good kid and the boot camp had done his job perfectly. Only, she still had this strange urge to help people, comfort them.
Waving his thoughts away, he grinned dangerously at the little maggots that where squirming underneath him.
Let’s see how my oldest son is doing…

Home is behind
The world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall...fade.
Chapter: I Don’t know, nor care.
Name song: ´Did my time´ by Korn.

Problems, hairy ones too…

Chloe had never felled so good ever before. She was with Lex. Somewhere in a mansion. She didn´t really care where she was as long it was with Lex. And for his cousin…Jules was the most energetic person Chloe had ever met. They had done some stuff together that made Chloe feel like she found a long lost sister.
But that was al soon to change.

Realized I can never win
Sometimes I feel like I have failed
Inside where do I begin
My mind is laughing at me
Tell me why am I to blame
Aren´t we suppose to be the same
That´s why I will never change
This thing that´s burning in me

It was around 8 AM when Jules run towards the bedroom where Lex and Chloe where peaceful sleeping.

“Rice and shine people&#33;” Jules yelled walking in the room closing the door behind her almost immediately.

“Jules? What´s going on?” A sleepy Chloe muttered.

“The big bad wolf is here.”

“The big bad who?” Lex arched an eyebrow at his cousin, not really caring about what was going on.
Letting out a sigh, Jules crossed her arms before her chest and bend a little towards Lex.

“The big bad uncle L, Lex, your daddy´s home and waiting for you in the dinner room to eat breakfast with him. So what ya say Lexy, ready to face the big, the bad and the hairy?”

”Owh god no…” Chloe muttered, pulling the silk sheds over her head, hopping that Lionel while leave without knowing that she was there as well.

“What about Chlo?”

“Isn´t she the rezone I´m here as well, brainstorm? Now go and face the devil before he gets impatient and goes and look for you.”
Whit that, Jules took Chloe by the hand and pushed her out the room and into another.
Letting out a sigh Lex realised how much his cousin had done for them. She was always on her guard, making sure nobody found Chloe´s whereabouts and everything.

I am the one who chose my path
I am the one who couldn´t last
I am alive full of pain
I feel the anger changing me

Smiling, Chloe fallowed Jules, how was still muttering about the fact she didn´t seen this coming. “The hiding is easy. Just go to Lex his old bedroom. That is on the other side of the castle and it´s isolated. Nobody would find her there.” Jules pointed at a door on the back of the hallway. And with nobody she meant Lionel Sinister Luthor. Grinning, Chloe found her way towards the room. Jules was the best&#33; As soon as she arrived, she took a quick bath and got dressed in one of Jules old trousers and a cowboy shirt. Looking in the mirror Chloe smiled, `If only Lex would able to see me now.´ She thought. `He would eat me up&#33;´ Turning around, she smiled even more. `Not like I would mind…´
Letting her eyes scroll the room, her gaze fell an old LP, how was lying on an antic chair.
“Well…Look at this…” Chloe muttered, walking towards the LP. “The Cardigans, Lovefool.” An eyebrow rose. “Lex and the Cardigans?” A chuckle escaped her mouth. “Well Mr. Luthor, you do know how to surprise a woman, don´t you?” She took the LP and soon found a LP-player. Pushing the on-button, she found herself look in the mirror and, without noticing herself at first, she started to sing…

Sometimes I can never tell
If I got something to help the pain
That´s why I just beg and plead
For this curse to leave me
Tell me why am I to blame
Aren´t we suppose to be the same
That`s why I will never change
This thing that´s burning in me

“God&#33; I WANT MY BLONDE&#33;” A little voice in Lex his head yelled. Lex couldn´t believe it. Finally she was with him, but still he couldn´t bear the thought of them being in stepparent rooms.

“Are you listening son?” Lionel asked, looking over his teacup.

“Umm…Yes, yes, the Kent problem. So he doesn´t want to sell the story to one of your reporters?” Lex tried really, really hard to look interested, but he wanted his blonde. Show her to his sinister father and the kiss her senseless right in front of him. The looks on the old man´s face almost made him snicker.

“Indeed&#33; And I think that pesky little Sullivan is behind it all&#33;”
Lex blinked. What did his father just say? Did he just insult his Angel? His golden hear Angel?

I am alive full of pain

“If you will excuse me, son.” Lionel seed, getting out his chair and walked out the dinner room, true the kitchen where he saw Jules, helping Billy out with the tea.

“Dearest, don´t lower yourself.” Laying a hand on Jules´ shoulder. “And what´s the noise coming from the east wing?”

“Umm…I think I´ve left on my mp3, sorry about that. I´ll go up and make it shut up…”

“No, no, please, let me. I´m hading that direction anyway. So if you will excuse me.” Whit that Lionel kissed Jules on her cheek walking out of the kitchen.
“Shit&#33;” Jules muttered, knowing that her mp3 was still at home.

“Billy, go up and get Chloe out of there before Lionel finds her&#33;”
With a quick nod, Billy ran away towards entrance of the hidden passages that leaded towards the east wing.
Feeling the anger building up inside, Jules sneaked up the stairs, towards her uncle’s room.
Opening the door, she saw his suitcase.

“Let´s see what my dear uncle brings whit him to this castle…” But her breath was taking as she found out that Lionel didn´t bring clothing but some other stuff as well. Four hand guns, strong in off to kill someone with on bullet, and a knife. One that makes *deep* cutes.
´He knows…Ohw SHIT&#33;`
Turning around, Jules heard Chloe scream. Looking back at the guns, she graphed the suitcase and tossed it threw the window. As the suitcase hit the window, making the glass turn into little pieces, Jules turned around, running out of the room towards the East wing, hoping that Billy had better luck then she did. But what the warrior didn´t see was that there was another on suitcase underneath the king size bed…

Beaten
I feel so
Insane
I really
Tried

Billy ran faster as he heard Chloe scream…
`Hold on Ms. Sullivan, I´ll be there before the scary man can hurt you, I promise.´
Left…
Right…
Grab…
Billy grabbed Chloe just before Lionel could and pulled her into the passage even before Lionel could blink. Closing the door and locking it with iron bars, Billy took a deep breath.

“Let´s go Ms. Sullivan, before he finds a way to come into this system.”

“Lionel…I…O.My.God&#33;” Chloe muttered who´s heart was speeding like a maniac.

“Ya that was really close, thank you Billy.” Jules seed, walking out of the shadows, making the two jump by the sound of her voice.
When Chloe looked at the woman, she saw that there were some changes in her face. She looked worried and at the same time determent too do what a warrior had too do.

“Now, we have to find Lex. And fast, Lionel has lost it.”

“There´s no need to look for me, I´m right here…Chloe&#33;” Lex rapt his arms around the scared blonde and kissed her harsh on the lips.

“Good, now, Lex I need to get to my room before Lionel does. I´ve some guns there together with yours, so lets get the move on it.”

“Guns?” Lex looked at Jules, hoping for an explanation.

“Lionel brought his personal collection. 4 guns and a knife, as far as I know. I tousled them through the window. They´re somewhere in the bush-bush, as we speak. Let´s go.” Whit that, Billy leaded the rest towards Jules´ room. On there way, hearing Lionel tear up the castle, taking room by room, destroying everything his path crossed.

I did my time
I did my time
I did my time
I did my time
I did my time

Lionel was furious. How could they&#33; Lex, Billy and his beloved Jules…His baby girl, crossing his path even after al those things he told her.
He wasn´t really surprised that Lex had ran back to the Sullivan woman, but dragging Jules in it as well? It wasn´t his son&#39;s style. But, at times like these, daddy had to do what a daddy has to do…

I feel alive full of pain

Taking a deep breath, Jules took her place in the centre of the Grande hall. Her hand tightened around the 8 mm pistol. This was gonna be ugly, very ugly indeed, but nobody was gonna take away the happiness of one of the persons she loved and protected. Taking another deep breath, Jules crawled.
“Lionel&#33; Come out, Come out wherever you are&#33; It´s time to turn in so depths.”

O god the angers changing me
O god the angers changing me

flower
18th February 2004, 22:28
:blush: I know I just updated, but the ideas just came and came, and I couldn&#39;t get myself to get away from the mac, so I hope you will like it
TBC&#33;

Chapter: 6
Named: ´Breaking the Habit.´
Song: Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park.

Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I&#39;m picking me apart again
You all assume
I&#39;m safe here in my room
[Unless I try to start again]

“I want you three to go, go back to Smallville and find the police. Tell them what the f*ck is going on and then call the military. Tell them that Mr. Luthor has lost it and that Jules Luthor is taking him down. Then number is programmed in you´re cell under my name. But most important is that you people get the hell outta this forest. It´s December so that´s nasty. Snow everywhere the eye can see, make sure that you´re tracks aren’t too visible…Ohw and Lex, take the guns with you, there underneath Sinister´s window.”

With that, Jules loaded her handgun and made her way to the centre of the castle. That was the last she had seed to them. Chloe couldn´t believe someone could ever be as scared as she was right now. Taking her lovers hand, she snooped after him towards one of the many mean doors that leaded them towards the forest.

I don&#39;t want to be the one
The battles always choose
&#39;Cause inside I realize
That I’m the one confused

“My suitcase…” Lionel yammered as he walked into his bedroom. “Owh Honey pie, why do you have to be so damned smart?” But his moaning stopped as he kneeled down on the floor and let his faze spread underneath the comfortable bed. A sinister grin crossed his face as he so the second suitcase.
“But not too smart I see…” Whit that Lionel laughed. Bitter but also amused of the fact that she wanted this to be a fair fight. “Then a fair fight it will be…” Lionel opened the suitcase and again laughs. “Well, not that fair…”

I don&#39;t know what&#39;s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don&#39;t know why I instigate
And say what I don&#39;t mean
I don&#39;t know how I got this way
I know it&#39;s not alright
So I&#39;m breaking the habit
Tonight

Lex found the suitcase fast enough, including the guns and knife. A shifter came down his spine at the thought what had happened to Jules if she hadn´t found them…Well, he had in of time to think of that, but now he had to get his ass out of this forest, and fast&#33;

Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again

Lionel looked up from his suitcase as he heard something come from outside. Frowning he looked at the window, that lay shattered on the floor. Softly an in slow stapes he walked over to the window to steal a peek outside. Rolling his eyes he witnessed how his son opened his missing suitcase and finding his missing weapons. His grin crew into a smile as he saw how a shifter ran down his son´s spine.

“Don`t worry Lex, after I dealt with Jules you and you´re horrible little girlfriend will be next.” But his eyes where taken away from his son as he heard Jules voice fill the castle. Calling for him, like a scared little girl she once was after she had a bad dream. Owh how much he wanted to have that little girl back, to take care of her, love her and teach her everything he knew all over again.

He had killed his brother for her. He knew that James (Lionel’s dead bro.) couldn´t give what that little girl needed. So he found himself the right person to do so. Sneaking threw the staircase he found his little honey-pie, standing in the centre of the Grande hall, waiting for him, her beautiful hands clinked at the pistol.
Looking up, she felt the ruse of adrenalin go right threw her body, taking over the ability to think straight. Only seconds later bullets filled the air, although none of the shooters got hurt.

I&#39;ll paint it on the walls
&#39;Cause I&#39;m the one at fault
I&#39;ll never fight again
And this is how it ends

“Shit&#33;” Jules muttered, after she took cover behind Lex his favourite chair. “No ammo and no blood. Not good, not good at all&#33;” A single tear of frustration scared her face as she tried to concentrate on what to do next. Pulled out of her thoughts she heard how Lionel started to talk. Trying to ignore him, she made her mind clear of all thoughts and focused on finding a way out.
“You’re out of ammo Jules, so why not just give up and tell me why you had to betray me?” A voice called out, full of hope and despair. “It will be a shame to kill you, so I ratter not Honey pie, I can forget about it and start al over again, agree?”

The voice almost pleaded at her, begging her to let go of the past and rejoin him in his never ending battle against her beloved friends. Again a tear left her eye and caressed her skin. Closing her eyes tightly she prayed. She maybe wasn´t a believer but she would like to have some sort of safety house to hide away from the man how made her life a living hell.

A little light made her open her eyes again. A huge window. Arching an eyebrow she sighed, letting her head rest on the chair. She was such an idiot for not seeing before&#33; Taking a deep breathe, she heard how Lionel walked around the window. The sound of a recharged gun made her sifter. It was now or never. Pulling herself of the floor, she made a kneeled position. Ready to sprint away, she fixated her gaze on the enormous oak tree on the other side of the window. ´One…´ Lionel made another step towards the chair. ´Two´ He smirked at the shadow that was made by the broken lamp on the other part of the room. ´Tree´ Jumping up, Jules ran towards the window. Making S-formed path true the mess that was once a family room. Dodging bullets, she made herself ready to jump. But just a second before her jump, a sharp pain went true her left leg, leaving bloodtraills behind on the wooden floor.

The impact of the glass was tremendous. The pain was unbearable and cuts in legs, arms and stomach were bigger than she had thought they would be. But still, she had to find Lex and Chlo and help them escape. Shaking of the pain and disobedience of a tiered body, Jules ran as fast as she could. Damn, their trail was too easy to fallow and she knew that the same would count for Lionel.

I don&#39;t know what&#39;s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
To show you what I mean
I don&#39;t know how I got this way
I&#39;ll never be alright
So I&#39;m breaking the habit
Breaking the Habit
Tonight

“Go, Go, Go” A voice yelled behind Lex, Chloe and Billy. “We have to be faster…Billy, go to the left, you know this forest very well, so go, make a decode, I don´t care how you do it as long you´ll survive it&#33;” With that, Lex saw how Jules took over the situation again in control as there fear crew stronger. It was abuse that she wasn´t strong enough to take out Lionel. “Chlo, Lex I want you two to take the lead. I´ll be in range, but it´s important you two go ahead, find a freaking phone and call 911&#33; If I have to, I´ll take another shot at him, but just put your backs into it&#33;”

As Lex looked back at his cousin, he saw how blood was dripping from her leg and upper body. Did she jump threw the window in the main hall? “Jules, are you ok-”
“Shut up Lex, just go&#33; I´ll be fine, just go&#33;” Pleading at him, Jules stopped in her tracks and watched as Lex and Chloe disappeared out of eyesight.
After a while, Chloe looked back. Frowning, she called out for Lex.
“Lex, I can´t see her anymore&#33;” Chloe yelled, but stopped in her tracks as she heard a gunshot.

flower
18th February 2004, 22:35
I&#39;ve finished this part a long, long time ago, and every time I read it, I have to cry. snif, snif
Enjoy

Chapter: 7…
Named : Our last goodbyes.
Song: ´My Immortal´ by Evanescence

I’m so tired of being here
suppressed by all of my childish fears
and if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
because your presence still lingers here
and it won&#39;t leave me alone

The running continued, but her body needed a breather. Stopping, she leaned against an old, rotten three how made her smile as a childhood memory came back to mind. Shaking it off she started to jog again, preparing her body for some intense running. But she heard him to late. A strong hand crabbed her arm from behind, and turned her around with gruel force.
Turning her head away from the person, she tried not to cry out of pain. She had to be strong, not letting the man know that she was terrified. Two fingers cupped her chin and made her look up, looking into the dark pools of hatred.

“Foolish girl. My sweat, sweat foolish girl. How stupid can you be?” He muttered, waiting for an answer. But when it there was no response, Lionels hand smacked her right in the face making her long red hair fall out of his ribbon.
“Foolish, stubborn girl. Why did you have to be so disobeying? Don’t you understand? You can’t save them, there’re angels without wings. They will never be able to find there way up to the heavens. Never&#33;”

She could feel him bent down and kiss her on her forehead, like he done the day when she had to buried her father and mother after they died in the car crash. Again she turned away when she heard his words came, this time a little softer, almost like he cared for her…

“My sweat little mortal girl. The only true Luthor offspring. You’re father most have been so proud…After everything you accomplished…Became a fast and fearless girl, knowing how to handle a situation, even in the fields trying to protect you’re country…”
When she looked up, into his eyes again, she saw a tear come down his cheek.

A shot exploded and the bullet hit her with full power and speed. When she blinked, she felt it. The unbearable pain as the bullet went trough her veins, muscles, everything. Everything was cut into haves.
When she looked down, she saw the blood poured out. It flowed like she had never seen blood flow before. It dredged her silk white blouse, turning it into a deep red. And did the same with her black leather jacked. With a deep inhale, she felt how she had slipped out her murderers hands and hit the ground with a soft thud.

These wounds won&#39;t seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there&#39;s just too much that time cannot erase

Lex looked at Chloe. Her cheeks where red, caused by the tears that had escaped her eyes, and her hands covered with blood.

When they heard the gunshot they immediately know that it was Jules. She had disappeared and was nowhere to be found. When they saw Lionel walking towards them, they knew it was too late. Lex had managed to disarm his father and knock him out. Only a hill away, Chloe had found Jules´ lifeless body. When Lex had turned Jules´ body that he could face her, he found the deep bullet wound. Looking at her lifeless face, what was still warm even in the cold weather, little tears made out of blood came down her cheeks.
Chloe had catched every single tear in the palm of her hand, crying as she saw the bullet wound. For the fourth time in his life Lex had lost an important caricature. Sitting down next to Chloe, he flipped out a small cell phone, that he found in his fathers jacked and called 911.
After that, he pulled Chloe against his torso and let his tears flow down.

~*~*~*~*~
Several days later
~*~*~*~*~

When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears
when you&#39;d scream I’d fight away all of your fears
and I’ve held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me

Waiting for the music to end, he swallowed a couple of times, making his was to the front of the room. Slowly he started, letting memorise cross his thoughts.

“She told me that she would always be there for me, helping me to carry the world upon my shoulders. She seed that she would always admire me, even if I made a cruel mistake. She sworn to me that she would always love me, even if I would be the one how made her life a living hell.
This she told me when we buried my mother. She was just a little girl, but knew how to make you feel better in times of sorrow and despair.
If I hade the opportunity to buy immortality, I wouldn’t hesitate for a single second and buy it for her, whatever the prise may be. I would give it to her, whatever her words may be to stop me.”
Taking a deep breath he could hear Jules’ favourite singer sings another course.

You used to captivate me
by your resonating light
but now I’m bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

“She was my lifesaver. My light on the end of the dark tunnel, the hand how would protect the flame, that was my life, against the wind when it wanted to blow me out. She would slam me in my face and give me new hope in the times I felt like giving in.
One of these times where when I lost my loved one.
When she heard the news, she flow over to Smallvile and come to my room. Without knocking she entered and lay down next to me on the king-side bed. She took my hand and kissed it. Smiling she had turned her head and seed to me; “When ever you feel like talking, even in the middle of the night, you’re allowed to wake me and spill it. And I mean it Lex, whenever. I don’t care if it’s during a holiday or a training camp. I want you to know that I’ll always be there. Right here.” She pointed at the bed, at the spot she was lying and smiled at me.
That smile made me get back on me feet and fight. And now the woman I lost has been rejoined with me and is my bride-to-be.”

These wounds won&#39;t seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there&#39;s just too much that time cannot erase

“She was aware of the fact that my father was an evil man, but she couldn’t find the stranght to stand up to him. Or maybe she did stud up to him, how can tell? But after everything she did to make the man’s live miserable, she grew closer to him and loved him as everyone else how is here in this room today. He was her father-figure after she lost her own. He made brought her up, loving her more then his own children. Teaching her everything he knew, sending her to the military when he heard that she wasn’t able to defend herself against man how where tallor then herself. She learned to handle a gun and other things that may save her live.
Despair al her victories, she wasn’t able to defend herself form the devil himself. My father. He was her murderer. The one man how knew her weakness and had the instruments to use it against her.”

When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears
when you&#39;d scream I’d fight away all of your fears
and I’ve held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me

“And this brings me to the point in my speech, where I have no voice to continue, but still have some words to say. To point your noses on the fact that Julian Maria Luthor has died during an effort to protect me, Alexander Luthor, and my fiancée, Chloe Sullivan, against the horror that is my father. She died on a way that nobody dissevers, not even your biggest enemies.
She has been brutaly murdered en shot in the hart by her uncle L on her 27th birthday.”
With those words, Lex steped away from the microphone and walked towards his pregnant fiancée and hugged her tightly.
Letting out a sigh they walk out the church back to the black limousine.

I’ve tried so hard to tell myself that you&#39;re gone
and though you&#39;re still with me
I’ve been alone all along

~Le Fin~

Ami Rose
1st May 2017, 15:42
Sad