PDA

View Full Version : New Allison Skin!

Julie
14th August 2006, 16:55
I've released a new skin, called Allison. Check it out and let me know what you think of it! A preview image can be found in this thread! :)

Julie
14th August 2006, 16:56
http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/skins/promo_allison_skin02_06.jpg

Kit Merlot
14th August 2006, 17:24
This is a very beautiful skin, Julie--Excellent work:D

Julie
14th August 2006, 17:36
Surprising with a light skin for a chance, huh? :P Hehe.... I'll see if I won't make new buttons (post reply, new thread, etc).

letia84
14th August 2006, 17:53
Wow! I love it.

Nice work.

Thank you Julie.

~FuriousAngel!~
14th August 2006, 19:37
it looks great! thank you Julie :D *off to apply it in my settings*

lj715
14th August 2006, 20:12
Love it!!!!!!

angelslady
14th August 2006, 22:03
lol Julie, i love the new skin it looks fab :)

carebear72884
14th August 2006, 22:20
Lovely Jules!

newbatgirl
14th August 2006, 22:56
Surprising with a light skin for a chance, huh? :P Hehe.... I'll see if I won't make new buttons (post reply, new thread, etc).

Oh I love it. It's adorable. It's also easier on my poor ancient and myopic eyes. Thanks.

Julie
15th August 2006, 00:28
Thanks guys :) I'm glad you like it! :)

Queen Of Tact
15th August 2006, 00:58
Jules I love you! That is so just what i needed......

*hugs*
CC

newbatgirl
15th August 2006, 01:16
Uh oh, I spoke too soon. Now I can't get it to "stay" as my skin choice. I can turn it on, but the second I click to another screen, it switches back to the Default VB version. I did change it in my Profile settings and saved the changes too!

Is this a Firefox thing?

Julie
15th August 2006, 01:23
NBG, I'm on Firefox and it's working for me. Try using the quick style chooser, found on the bottom left...

newbatgirl
15th August 2006, 02:06
Tried that too. It still doesn't stay.

ETA: It worked when I started a new tab. I guess the first tab was loading cached versions of the pages I had already visted at NS and those were in the old skin.

Thanks.

Julie
15th August 2006, 13:51
ETA: It worked when I started a new tab. I guess the first tab was loading cached versions of the pages I had already visted at NS and those were in the old skin.

Ah, of course! That happens to me too sometimes...

Augustine86
16th August 2006, 16:45
Though I prefer darker skins I love this one! We were in deperate need of something a wee bit different than the usual bald, broody and sexy (though I am SO not complaining about that either).

Thanks a lot and now a question: Do you ever rest from THE CHLEX? Not that I am suggesting you should (since I love this site to death and all).

Chloe-fan
18th August 2006, 22:49
Wow I love it!!! It's amazing! :clapclap: The colors are nice and bright and I just love the butterfly print!! I'm using it right now! :D

Julie
21st August 2006, 01:08
Thanks a lot and now a question: Do you ever rest from THE CHLEX? Not that I am suggesting you should (since I love this site to death and all).

Hehe. Well, I don't watch that much Smallville anymore. I try to catch the episodes with rumoured Chlex, or just to kill time. NS has become something more than just a SV related website to me, and I dig the people visiting here. That's why I continue with this, not because of Smallville.

Ann
25th August 2006, 01:42
That's beautiful Julie! Great job. :)

letia84
25th August 2006, 02:40
Are the top five stats coming back?

I do enjoy it, keeps me up on the newest post.

ETA:

Thank you! You....http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/forums/images/smilies/yourock.gif

somethingeasy
27th August 2006, 08:28
Hi Julie... I was really pleased to see the 'statistics top 5' box is up and running again. I missed it, and I love having it there again :D

But the Allison skin doesn't seem to be working. I woke up this morning to find my skin had changed itself into the Michael-skin... which is actually still very yummy, but not as easy-to-read as I have gotten used to.

The Allison-skin has disappeared from the list of options, and I had to go back to the default-skin.
NewBatGirl seems to be having the same problem.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I use the Safari Browser on a Powerbook.

Julie
27th August 2006, 15:10
That's odd. Let me double check the settings ;) Something may have oddly changed while doing the template edits to add the stats box!

Edit; How about now? Can you select and use it?

somethingeasy
27th August 2006, 16:29
Hey thanks Julie... it's working now. Allison and all the pretty butterflies have returned. And once again, thanks for re-establishing the 'stats top 5' box :D