PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Cherry (PG)

khushiyan
24th July 2006, 21:31
Title: JUST A COUPLE CHERRIES
Fandom: SMALLVILLE
Characters:CHLOE/LEX
Type: STANDALONE FIC
Word Count: 1437
Link: http://khushiyan.livejournal.com/1646.html#cutid1
Theme/Prompt: #1. CHERRY
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: UNFORTUNATELY, I DON’T OWN EITHER CHLOE OR LEX, OR SUPERMAN… OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER… SO, PLEASE DON’T SUE…
Warnings/Spoilers: NOTHING EXPLICIT OR IMPLICIT OR ANY TYPE OF 'ICIT' WHATSOEVER. :D
Summary: WHO ADORES THAT GORGEOUS FRUIT??

“Come on Clark!!” Chloe yelled up the Kent’s stairs as she waited impatiently for her best friend to run down to take her lunch. “I’ve been waiting here for an hour!!” She scowled as her stomach grumbled.

“I’m coming!!” She heard Clark’s muffled cry. Seriously, what is he doing up there??? I’m so hungry I’m practically melting away!! Letting out a cry of frustration, Chloe ran up the stairs to find Clark busy searching for something in his closet.

“What are you doing??” Clark turned slowly. “I thought I came here to talk to my best friend over lunch, but its 3pm and I’m famished!! Perhaps I wouldn’t have minded so much if you’d actually had any food in your kitchen!!”

Clark swallowed guiltily. “I’m sorry Chlo, I told you since my parents went to Metropolis, I haven’t really had any time stock up on things”

Time?? You need time?? You travel faster than I do when I’m on a coffee-high!! Chloe berated him in her mind, but of course he didn’t know that. Her green eyes began to instantly shrink with hunger, anger and a third emotion Clark couldn’t quite put his finger on. “Just hurry up before I eat your cows!!”

Maybe its insanity… Clark cleared his throat. “Look, I just need to stop over at Lex’s house and then we’ll go to lunch.”

“You sure you don’t want to wait until supper? I’m sure I won’t be too dead from starvation!!” Chloe snapped. I’m so hungry!!!!! Clark’s pleading eyes forced her to back down. “Fine! But you still have to feed me!!”

Chloe mopped around Lex’s study aimlessly trying to suppress her hunger. While she thought Clark had gone to look for Lex, he had actually wanted to escape Chloe and could find no better excuse.

“Arg!” She grunted in frustration as her stomach rumbled horrendously loudly. “Come on Clark. Feed me!!” She whispered angrily to herself. “Oh my God, I’m talking to myself: I’ve gone mad with hunger!!” Chloe screeched, panicking. “That’s it. I need food..” And with a strangely determined look on her face, Chloe began to raid Lex’s cupboards for any type of food substance.

“Come on Luthor, we all know you’ve got a supply somewhere.” Finding no food in the cupboard by the door, she turned to Lex’s desk and sat down in his devastatingly comfortable leather chair.

She scrambled to open the locked drawers, “Come on!!” Chloe’s eyes searched his desk for anything to open the drawers with. Her eyes glinted as she spotted a silver letter-opener. Grabbing it with both hands, Chloe jabbed it into the drawer and with what could only be described as freakish-hunger strength, she pulled it open. “Score!!”

She quickly pulled open the drawer and found what she thought was manna itself: Cherries. She silently pulled out the small plate of blood-red cherries and stared at them with hungry eyes.

How kinky Lex. A smile rose to her lips as she picked one up with her fingers and placed it into her mouth. As the sweet taste slipped down her throat, she could have sworn her stomach had begun to purr. As Chloe lay back onto the chair a sweet laugh escaped her lips. Oh I need to hug the person who invented cherries… I need to hug Lex for giving me such beauty… did I just say that? She giggled at the thought of her hugging Lex Luthor. Why would he hug me when he could do a lot more with absolute gorgeous women?? Eh… She picked up another cherry and as she pulled out the seed all thoughts of Lex Luthor vanished from her mind. Slowly, she devoured the cherries one by one until there were only two left on the plate. Chloe sighed happily as she stared at the plate.

A small chuckle made its way to her ears, causing Chloe to instantly sit up. Deep blue eyes locked with hers. Oh crap...

“Well Miss Sullivan, I can certainly say you enjoyed that.” Lex Luthor stepped out into his study.

“Um…how long have you been there??” Chloe asked quietly as she stood up slowly and hid behind his desk.

“Just after you broke into my desk and stole my food.” Chloe blushed a deep shade of crimson.

“Well, what kind of person keeps cherries in their desk?” Chloe asked accusingly.

“The same kind of person who breaks into peoples homes to find them.” Lex answered smoothly. The smile never left his face.

“I didn’t break in. I came here with Clark.” Chloe stood defiantly.

The smile on his face grew wider. “Clark left ten minutes ago.”

“What?!” Chloe screeched out. He was supposed to take me to lunch!! I can’t believe I wasted three hours on him!!

“Well, he came to get you but I told him you were quite busy and would be so for about another hour.” Lex smirked, his blue eyes seemed to light up.

Is he smirking at me?! Oh my God, he is!! How dare he!! “And why did you do that?” Chloe spat out.

“You looked so immersed in your uh… food, that I couldn’t pull you away.” Or I knocked three times but you didn’t hear me… The smirk on Lex’s face changed into a strange smile; he seemed to actually want her to stay. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone eat cherries so…” Lex trailed off.

Dorkishly? Chloe added in her mind, Childishly? Greedily? Stupidly? “…seductively…” Lex finished.

Chloe blushed severely. “Well, thank you Mr Luthor but I have to be leaving now.” She walked around the desk and towards Lex, who unfortunately stood in the doorway.

“Call me Lex.”

“Er… only if you call me Chloe.” She answered sheepishly. Why am I being such a dork? Its Lex. Lex. I’ve known Lex for a while now so why am I acting like a schoolgirl… Duh, you are a schoolgirl!!…Shut up Logic!! I don’t need you now, I need Cool and Sophisticated. WHERE ARE YOU COOL AND SOPHISTICATED???

Lex noticed the brief look of panic on Chloe’s face and furrowed his brow slightly. She swiftly walked towards him and strained a smile. “Would you mind giving me back my plate?”

Chloe’s eyes dropped to the plate in her hands. She stopped all movements and smiled innocently at Lex. “Erm.. here you go…” She slowly handed him the plain white plate with only two cherries on it. Lex grasped it tightly and looked down at Chloe whose eyes had not left those two cherries. Lex chuckled to himself.

“Why don’t you keep the plate?” Lex passed it back to her. “I’m sure Romille can survive without an extra plate.”

“Thank you!!” She beamed at Lex as she took the plate back into her hands. I have no idea who this ‘Romille’ is but I sure do love him… or her… Lex raised his eyebrows as she placed one cherry into her mouth and chewed it with as much passion as she had when was writing one of her articles. A smile of pure adoration seeped onto his lips as she pulled out the stalk with the seed attached to it and licked her lips clean.

“Um, you want the last one?” She offered the plate to Lex, which had only one small red cherry, perhaps the most deliciously sweet of all. Lex shook his head, “No, I’ve had enough. You have it.”

Chloe’s eyes glittered. “Fine.” She picked up the remaining cherry and decided against having it. “No, you really have it.” She passed it to him and placed it in his hands. Lex grinned at the girl and nodded thanks. Mimicking Chloe, he placed it between his lips and chewed it slowly before pulling out the stalk and the seed. “Delicious.”

Chloe nodded in agreement. “What time is it?” She asked suddenly remembered that was supposed to go to lunch with Clark.

“Half- past six.”

“I’ve been here for three hours? Three whole hours??”

Three and half actually, but who’s counting when you eat cherries like that?? Lex smiled to himself.

“I was supposed to go to lunch with Clark!” She informed Lex in a strangely high voice.

“You could always eat here…” Lex told her in a soft voice which he instantly regretted and hoped she didn’t notice. Chloe didn’t seem to notice and looked at him with a sweet smile.

“Only if you’ve got more cherries.” Chloe whispered with a smile that could suit only her and any other femme fatale.

Lex returned the smile and motioned for her to follow him. “I think I’ve got a few around…”

AN: OMG, THIS IS SOOOOO STUPID!!! AND ITS GOT MORE INNUENDO THEN I REALISED…. GOSH, I HAD TO READ IT THROUGH BEFORE I REALISED WHAT I’D ACTUALLY WRITTEN…. HEH…. CAN’T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT…… :P

AN2: reading it over again, i apologise for the silliness!!!! hee

Sab_Luthor
24th July 2006, 22:55
cute i loved it but can you write another one please

lj715
24th July 2006, 23:14
Great job! I liked it a lot.

westwingwolf
24th July 2006, 23:23
I thought it was great! I loved the innuendo and a little silly is very good, and this story has just the right amount.

~*~Tasha~*~
24th July 2006, 23:46
Don't berate yourself so much. It wasn't stupid. It was funny. I got a kick out of it!

I needed the frivolity today.

trixie mcbimbo
25th July 2006, 03:00
Um, hi. So there's like a sequel to this, right? Because sexual tension does not bode well when it's not dealt with right away. I'm just looking out for Lex and Chloe and their well being . . .

Alizaleven
25th July 2006, 08:15
*sigh* this is an awesome story! I loved it :) Please please.. a sequal would be so neat. Great work, i love what you did with the cherry idea

kirt30
6th August 2006, 14:55
loved it hope you do a sequal to this story

hfce
6th August 2006, 15:36
Nice..... :D

Hope :)

Trisana
23rd August 2006, 12:00
Cute! Nothing else too say, it was cute!! :)

Hugs from Tris

Ann
21st September 2006, 01:47
That was really cute. I loved it. :)

Gaia
16th November 2006, 01:09
Well as it seems cherries can make all the difference...:)

lkedino
16th November 2006, 01:23
sequel please.................

Ami Rose
3rd February 2014, 20:24
very cute