PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Hard and Fast 1/1 - NC17

tthjinni
19th July 2006, 16:00
Goodness, I haven't posted anything here in a looong time. *grin* Well, I took the Chloe prompt at the new 50_smutlets group on livejournal, so expect to see me around a bit with some Chlex goodness. Still everything else Smallville available there, including Chlex itself, if anyone wants to go signup - http://www.livejournal.com/community/50_smutlets

J

Title: Hard and Fast
Series: Illicit Encounters
Author: Jinni (jinni.fanfic@gmail.com)
Rated: NC17
Disclaimer: All things Smallville belong to the WB, DC Comics, et al.
Claim: Chloe @ 50_smutlets
Prompt: #5 - Rough
Summary: He didn’t scream her name, just as she hadn’t screamed his. There were no illusions between them.

~*~*~

”Chloe. Can’t say I’m surprised to find you here.”

Chloe stiffened. Why was it that every time she was onto something good Lex Luthor was there to interrupt her? She pulled the flashlight from between her teeth and turned to face him. Probably because he was usually the source of whatever was going on in this town. If it wasn’t meteor mutants, it was Lex’s evil-doing. For an evil mastermind, he certainly let things lead back to him often enough.

To her chagrin, she found herself saying as much to him.

He chuckled, the room filling with the softness of his laughter. Two steps brought him within a handful of feet from her, though he hadn’t bothered to turn on the light as he entered the room, she noted absently. She licked her lips. That sound, that evil, sexy laughter was not going to put thoughts of this latest bout of iniquity out of her mind. She had her evidence now. All she’d been here for in the first place was one last thing, just to seal the deal, so to speak – to make her article stronger.

She should have left well enough alone.

“Chloe, Chloe, Chloe,” Lex drawled. Another step, then another. He was almost against her now. Just a foot, maybe one and a half, between the two of them. The corner of his mouth twitched. He was trying so hard not to smile.

Chloe broke first.

She closed the distance between the two of them, grabbing at the front of his shirt. Balling it into her fist, she tugged. He went willingly, mouth crashing to hers. His teeth bit at her lower lip, tugging it out and away from her mouth. Pain, but so sweet that it made Chloe whimper.

Wrong. Bad. Wicked. Sinful. Terrible. Horrible.

Pleasurable.

Thoughts raced through Chloe’s mind at the speed of light. Lex already had a hand up her skirt, popping her thong with a well-placed twist of his fingers. He lifted her, turning so that her ass hit the edge of the desk right before he laid her down on it entirely. His teeth were nipping at her throat now. Hard enough to make her gasp, not nearly enough to leave a mark.

Lex never left a mark; nothing that anyone could look at and wonder what she’d gotten up to. She didn’t bother telling herself it was for her benefit – because her friends “wouldn’t understand”. It was for his and his alone. He didn’t want to be linked to her. Didn’t want rumors to fly.

She didn’t care.

Chloe heard the sound of his pants’ zipper. It was enough to make her body spasm, wet and ready for him. She sucked in her breath, anticipating that first –

“God, Lex,” she cried out, clutching wildly at his shoulders; wishing that the shirt wasn’t there so that she could mark him. He liked that. For all that he wouldn’t mar her skin, he liked her to scratch his back hard enough to leave angry pink lines.

Her legs came up automatically, wrapping around his waist, angling him deeper inside her channel. This wasn’t going to last long. She was too wet, he was too hard; they were both primed. She had been since the moment she heard his voice and him… well, he’d probably gotten off once just watching her in the security cameras before coming down to ‘capture her’ face to face.

“I love hearing you say my name,” he growled into her ear.

Chloe grinned, a flash of teeth between moans. “Lex?”

”No.”

She laughed and it turned to a shriek as he hit her deeper inside with a change in position. “God?”

Lex’s answer was a nip at her earlobe. He was panting, but she could scarcely hear it above the noise she was making.

Harder. Faster. Fucking. Bad, so bad. But good, so good.

Chloe bucked against him, desperate for release. Had to hurry. Couldn’t stretch it out, even if their bodies would let them. She whimpered when he reached between them, thumb rubbing at her clit. Roughly, firmly.

“So… close. So close. Soclosesoclosesoclose,” she chanted under her breath. Unspoken was the hurry, faster, harder.

A press of his thumb, a twist of his wrist, and Chloe was screaming as her orgasm washed over and through her. She felt her nails slip on his shirt, grasping for purchase; wanting to dig into soft flesh. Seconds later Lex stiffened, his rhythm going stiff and slow. A harsh grunt left his mouth. He didn’t scream her name, just as she hadn’t screamed his. There were no illusions between them.

It was just sex.

Good, great, mind-blowing sex, Chloe added with a mental smirk. Lex’s breath left him in a final whoosh, his body going rigid with one final thrust. She smiled into his shoulder when he collapsed on top of her.

“Gotta get up,” she reminded him. “Knowing Clark, he’ll come looking for me any second now.”

Lex turned his head, looking at her. “Wouldn’t want the boyscout to catch us compromised, would we?”

Chloe grinned. “Well, we could –“

They wouldn’t. She knew it even before he stood up and started righting his clothes. The ruined thong went into his pants pocket. He had a drawer full of them at home – souvenirs of encounters they were seemingly powerless to stop.

Or maybe they just didn’t want to end them.

“You won’t be able to fully link that back to LexCorp, you know,” he said in reference to the story she’d been there for in the first place.

Chloe smiled slowly, nodding. “I know. But I didn’t come here for that anyway.”

She grabbed her purse from the desk behind her, tugging her skirt back into place. Pressing a hard kiss to Lex’s lips, she walked backwards toward the door.

”Same time Friday?”

So calm, so collected already when he looked at her, raising an eyebrow. “Do I need to ask where?”

Chloe shrugged. “I’m sure you’ll find me.”

He always did, after all.

END

TheDragonLady
19th July 2006, 16:05
Um... So... *Drools*

That was a good one... Whew...

Kit Merlot
19th July 2006, 16:15
Jinni, I'm glad you're back!

And you've brought us a delicious smut biscuit:D

This story was excellent--Chloe and Lex are drawn to each other, but they don't want to go public, so they are secretly sleeping together.

I don't have a problem with that. At all. :grin3:

Wonderful work.

lj715
19th July 2006, 16:30
WOW!!!! Loved it! To the point with lots of smut. Great job!

autumngold
19th July 2006, 16:34
Great story!! I like how Chloe and Lex can't deny their attraction, even though they want to keep it hidden!! Please post another story soon!!

JosiCuervo
19th July 2006, 16:41
Chloe broke first.

She closed the distance between the two of them, grabbing at the front of his shirt. Balling it into her fist, she tugged. He went willingly, mouth crashing to hers. His teeth bit at her lower lip, tugging it out and away from her mouth. Pain, but so sweet that it made Chloe whimper.
Yay!! I love it when Chloe takes the initiative. Sometimes Lex is just a big pussy.

“Gotta get up,” she reminded him. “Knowing Clark, he’ll come looking for me any second now.”

Lex turned his head, looking at her. “Wouldn’t want the boyscout to catch us compromised, would we?”

Chloe grinned. “Well, we could –“

They wouldn’t. She knew it even before he stood up and started righting his clothes. The ruined thong went into his pants pocket. He had a drawer full of them at home – souvenirs of encounters they were seemingly powerless to stop.

Or maybe they just didn’t want to end them.
Oooh. Being caught by the Boyscout would be hilarious. And Lex has some issues if he’s keeping her torn thongs as a trophy. I think a nice recount of each one is called for. In explicit detail, of course.

Excellent smutlet and just the pick-me-up I needed on a hot hump day. Thank you.

Now where’s the rest? Or is 1-4 non-Chlex? :wth:

;)
Erica

welshy
19th July 2006, 16:51
Loved it, it was good ;)

sadie kate
19th July 2006, 18:37
*melts*

kimmie
19th July 2006, 18:52
That was drool worthy! i need a cold shower! And I definitley like the idea of you writing more amazing fics like this one!

-K-

hfce
19th July 2006, 21:05
DAMN!!! Girl that was good. :drool2:

Hope :)

westwingwolf
19th July 2006, 21:29
That was so hot! I love when Chlex is secretive.

~*~Tasha~*~
20th July 2006, 03:48
Good ... nice and drool worthy. {smiles} I liked this one. Look forward to more of your prompt answer stories. I'll have to check out that LJ you mentioned.

xxasaxx
20th July 2006, 03:54
“God, Lex,” she cried out, ‘capture her’ face to face.

”No.”

She laughed and it turned to a shriek as he hit her deeper inside with a change in position. “God?”

i loved this part!!!

great fic-let:D

SianUrsula
20th July 2006, 19:01
That was excellent! Hope there's plenty more where that came from!

tigerbaby
21st July 2006, 00:18
Just as an FYI, that in instances like this fic, you can feel free to post it right into the completed section.

ggdoll18
21st July 2006, 00:49
loved it!
love that she knows he will find her ;)

sinecure
21st July 2006, 00:51
Hot damn, that was excellent. Loved it all, so I couldn't possibly point out individual parts because I'd be quoting the whole thing. Looking forward to more! :drool2:

Esther25jm
21st July 2006, 04:36
*drools* So. Freaking. Hot! Yum!

Liz213Mast
24th July 2006, 06:30
That was hot and it was just what I needed.

LexGirl
29th July 2006, 07:01
I was really curious about your title so I had to come read it and I'm glad I did. It was very steamy and sexy!! :) Graet job!!

Smallville_Sitton
4th August 2006, 15:59
That was great! Kudos.

pisquenta
4th August 2006, 20:42

”No.”

*dies laughing*
I can sooo see him saying that!
Damn, I just love your smut!

starmoon
5th August 2006, 19:56
that was great and very sexy! :drool:

kirt30
5th August 2006, 23:35
mmm loved it

Chloe Luthor
17th September 2006, 05:39
That was hot ! Too bad was too short ! :P

Damn this one-shot smuts ! :P

buffiy18
18th September 2006, 06:48
Great ficlet. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

darkangel
18th September 2006, 10:14
It's been a while since I've read a good Chlex fic. Thank you for satisfying my cravings.

kitten
27th November 2009, 05:32
Hi tthjinni,

I loved this look at a hot, sexy subtext for everything in Smallville for years. The idea of Chloe and Clark 'sneaking around' in LuthorCorp habitually, just so Chloe can get laid in exciting ways, is both hilarious and amazing. It makes a lot of sense for the characters, including the ever-disappearing Clark and his abrupt returns. I almost feel sorry for him, but then I think about Lex, and I'm over it. Very nice!

Emch
28th November 2009, 14:32
Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New fic. I love it. More pleaseeeeeeeeee

malugargula
24th January 2013, 03:40
Great and hot!!! Just like I love :)

HotCrossedBunny
24th January 2013, 16:23
That was yummy and wonderful! Yay for Chlex smut!

Ami Rose
15th October 2013, 11:18
WOW!!!! Loved it! To the point with lots of smut. Great job!

I agree!