PDA

View Full Version : Enough's enough (R)

Sandy
17th July 2006, 22:17
Enough's enough
Summary: Chloe doesn't want anymore children
Disclaimers: If I owned Smallville, it would have better writters...not mine

This is a little one shot story, that circled in my mind. I hope you enjoy! Please forgive any spelling errors. My computer crashed...so I'm on my parents computer.

~*~*~*~*~

Chloe and Lex and of course the children, went to the Talon to get some coffee. The children came screaming in the store. They were high on sugar from eating at Mc Donnalds.

"Remind me why we went to Mc Donnalds?" Chloe glared at her husband angrily.

"You wanted french fries if I recall. I can't tell what you want anymore, it's like I don't know you anymore." Lex said as if he was being innocent. Chloe scoffed at him and rolled her eyes.

"Like you don't want sex every night." Chloe mocked as they made their way up to the counter. Chloe was in her 8th month, and had one more month to go. One more month of terror as Lex put it.

"What's wrong with a little pleasure, huh muffin?" Lex grined. Boy he didn't know what he got himself into. Chloe turned her head with the most death look on her face. It even frighten Clark who happen to be listening in.

"Hey guys." Lois said from behind the counter.

"Geeze Chlo, pregnant again? What is this a marathon?" Lois smarted to her cousin.

"I can't seem to keep him off me." Chloe said while glaring at Lex.

"What?"

"Two decaff's please."

"No caffiene for Lexy poo?" Lois smiled. Lex gave her a sarcastic smirk.

"He was banned from caffiene since we had our first child." Lex shook his head no to Lois.

"She doesn't know what she's saying." Lex defended himself. Chloe hit Lex in the chest.

"Ow."

"Here take the coffee." Chloe demanded.

"Why can't you take the coffee?" Chloe gave another one of her death stares.

"I'm not your slave Lex! C'mon kids let's go!" The children didn't seem to listen, and they carried on tackling each other.

"If you don't get in the van, there will be no candy till your 30!" Chloe yelled. That made the kids run to the van. The Luthor family left, and all was calm. For the time being.

Clark came to the counter, and handed Lois the dirty coffee cups.

"Here Lois, can you take these to be washed?" He asked politely. Lois looked at him like he was a bug, waiting to be stomped on.

"I'm not your slave Clark Kent!" She yelled and then smiled at the next available customer who just sat down, and she went to take his order.

"What?" Clark said innocently. Martha just shook her head no.

~*~*~*~*~

Back home all was calm for a while. Chloe was sweatin like a storm. Lex had on a sweater. He got up to change the thermostat.

"Where are you going?" Chloe demanded harshly.

"I'm gonna make it warmer, if that's alright with you."

"But I'm as hot as an oven Lex!"

"I just saw two penguins crossing by!"

"Very funny now sit your keester back down here!" Lex groaned and listen to his wife.

"You could put on a sweater." She smiled.

"I have two on!"

"Well then, looks like you'll just have to suffer." Chloe said as she cracked the newspaper and began reading.

"So when your pregnant I have to suffer?" Lex said. That was his first mistake. Chloe glared at him again.

"Exscuse me? Look who has to suffer! You're not carring a child! Who kicks, and moves all about! I don't see you giving birth to children!" She roared.

"Yeah but your mood swings are really annoying. I don't know when it's safe to kiss you!"

"If you wanted to kiss me, then all you have to do is ask!"

"Oh so that's it? I just have to ask, when it's the right time for sex?"

"You know, speaking of sex, I was thinking about this. How about, no more children!" Lex looked at her blankly.

"Yeah you heard me! The next time we have sex, you're getting a little snip snip." Chloe said kind of loudly. Lex crossed his legs, protecting his "partner".

"Mommy, are you and dad fighting?" Alexandria asked.

"No sweety. We were playing a game. It's if you have anything you want to tell daddy game, do it now." Chloe smiled.

"Your breath smells in the morning." She said and left. Lex threw up his hands in agony.

"You see what this is doing to me and us Lex? Being pregnant is fine at first, but not for 5 times." She said seriously.

"Chloe," Chloe cut him off.

"No Lex. I think it's time you go for that snip snip. It's not so bad."

"Not so bad? He has feelings you know." Chloe shrugged.

"Yeah, well so does mine. And it's sick of yours always plugging away."

"Who plugs away? You're always on me." He smiled.

"I beg to differ. We haven't had sex in months."

"There are other ways."

"I'm sick of you and your other ways. No, you're getting a snip snip Lex. No more sex until you go to the doctors."

"Alright. I'll go." Lex said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And you know what, we don't have to have anymore children." Chloe struggled to kiss him, but she managed.

"Give it me Lexy." Chloe demanded.

"Unless you want another child, I'm not getting on you. Besides your too big to have sex anyway."

"Hey!"

The End
---------------
I used a line in there from Everybody Loves Raymond. So that line isn't mine.

starmoon
18th July 2006, 00:14
i like this story it is funny. can't wait for your next story.

Sandy
19th July 2006, 18:35
If you would like to read my current story "Not one of them", it is located in the General section. Thanks for your review. :)

hfce
20th July 2006, 00:33
The last line was funny. :D

Hope :)

Alizaleven
20th July 2006, 05:02
That was a funny fic, i liked it :)

trixie mcbimbo
20th July 2006, 06:26
Hee. Cuteness. Hee.

Yes, I'm 12.

(actually, no I'm not...)