PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] "Vessel" (NC-17)

JosiCuervo
17th July 2006, 21:45
As per my usual, this has not been proofed at all. Sorry. I'm lazy.

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Blah, blah, blah.

for Laura - happy belated birthday

~~//~~

He is a man standing on the edge of chaos.

Lord of war, the infallible creator of the end.

A smug smirk twists his lips as the wind swirls his jacket around him, and he leans into it, reveling in the sweet bite of smoke that’s tantalizing his senses.

He’d watched the madness as it spread from house to house, street to street, city to city. He’d sat back, enjoying the quick-fire spread of pandemonium, relishing the darkness, the flames; the scented fury of rebellion.

The satisfying thrill of victory runs down his spine as the weak humans continue to wreak havoc all around him, doing his bidding without provocation, proving to be the sheep he always thought them to be.

He watches as the deterioration of allies ensues to the point of there being neither friend nor foe, just utter delectable anarchy for him to feed off of, and he revels in it, perfectly at home in the throes of war.

He laughs to himself, chuckling wryly at the ease in which he took what he wanted. All the gullible humans working so easily into his hands, working diligently to turn the world into the sanctuary of a monster without any thought of repercussions.

It was all just so…perfect.

He hears a noise behind him and quickly schools his features into cool indifference, slowly turning to face the unwanted interruption. He frowns slightly as a young girl moves towards him purposefully, obviously recognizing him for the vessel he inhabits.

The relief evident on her face angers him irrationally, animosity quickly boiling up inside him, his thirst for destruction more powerful than ever. The thought of any human finding relief in his presence left a bitter taste in his mouth, a heavy burden of purity on his dark soul.

This will not do.

He takes a step towards her, sees her lips moving, hears her speaking, smiles devilishly as he takes her head in his hands and leans forward. She doesn’t pull away, doesn’t fight or struggle – just leans into him – raising her face to his expectantly, a soft sigh igniting the match of fury beneath his skin.

He places his lips on hers, making himself give her what she wants, so he in turn gets what he wants.

To boost her hopes to such heights he’ll be able to crush her completely.

And it’s then he can hear it.

Somewhere in the distance, a scream pierces the night, echoes in his head, the quick fire cadence penetrating the apathy of a veritable God, momentarily waking the beast within. His heart pounds in his chest, the blood rushing through his veins and infusing his brain with uncontrollable panic. An emotion so foreign to him he knows it’s not his own.

He closes his eyes tighter, kisses her harder, trying to escape the heroic pulse awakening within him as the screaming echoes around them. She whimpers faintly, her mouth opening on a gasp as he pushes his tongue into her mouth, ignoring the slight urge to retch against the ambiguousness of true feeling.

He feels the soft skin beneath his hands, the pliant lips beneath his own, swallows the maniacal laugh that threatens to consume him as the panic intensifies.

He pulls back, his vision spotty as his senses try to take hold of his body. He sees her, eyes wide, mouth gaping, a woman-child disguised as an insipid conqueror of man.

“Lex…” she breathes, her hands fumbling for purchase on his coat, her eyes soft with misplaced trust.

He recoils inwardly, her graceless hands on his chest igniting an intense fury within him. The ease in which she ignores the utter turmoil he caused makes him want to inflict pain on her and he wants her to suffer for her own ignorance.

He glares at her, bitter coldness consuming him as her yearning gaze becomes questioning, demanding. “Lex,” he responds quietly, his hands grasping her spindly arms and tightening with each threatening word. “Is. Dead.”

Her eyes widen in confusion, the quick shift to horror sending shockwaves of pleasure up his spine. Her mouth opens, shuts, terror closing her throat as his body responds to her distress and he inadvertently pulls her closer to his body.

“Let me go,” she whimpers brokenly, pulling against his grip half-heartedly, tears already forming in her doe-like gaze.

He pushes her away from him, releasing her with a jerk. “Kneel before Zod,” he commands icily.

Lana gasps, her mouth gaping open further as she stares up at him. “What?” she asks anxiously, her voice weak, her eyes ineffectively blinking back tears.

She’s standing before him, hands shaking – the terror in her eyes belaying her defensive stance. He snorts in amusement, exasperated as well as annoyed that one so insignificant would ever be considered at all threatening.

He smiles at her coldly, baring his straight, white teeth, rage blurring his vision as he grabs her by her arms, “Kneel before Zod,” he repeats menacingly, squeezing painfully and forcing her to her knees before him.

She screams in pain, her knees automatically buckling as his grip tightens. She bows her head, tears scattering along the ground beneath her as she pleads for flight, her pseudo-defensive behavior quickly making way for unadulterated terror.

He takes a few moments, letting her pleading words bathe him with pleasure, her horrified shudders and whimpers music to his ears. He bends down, taking hold of her arms again and hauling her up against him, forcing her to meet his gaze.

She looks up at him, her face streaked with tears, her eyes wide and swimming with fearful confusion. Snarling in disgust, he tosses her to the side dismissively, reveling in the sound of her body connecting with wall beside them.

He glances at her prone body, uncaring as to whether or not she’s dead or alive. She’s of no use to him anyway, already crying and begging for freedom, typical behavior for a human.

He turns away from her, moving once more to the edge of the building and taking his place on the ledge. He’s no longer content with the bedlam around him, the anguished screaming conflicting with his animalistic need for war.

He wants it to stop, wants to suppress the urge to seek it out and put an end to the suffering, but he finds he’s not able to, the panic is too much – even for him.

A definitive sign that the vessel was vulnerable.

Tainted.

Scowling angrily, he leaves his post, making his way to street level as he follows the voice that seems to grow more desperate with each passing moment. His heart pounds painfully, his pace quickly accelerating as he draws nearer, unable to ignore a visceral urge to protect something as indefinite as the feeling threatening to explode from his chest.

He can only presume that the person behind the screaming must be something special to the body he inhabits, someone so cherished even his very own black soul is unable to ignore the emotional bond. Something as alien to him as he is to those surrounding him.

He makes his way through the streets knowing he’s heading towards the cause of his panic, the scream amongst the screams perfectly clear in his minds eye.

He spots a group of ruffians in the distance, seemingly heckling their prey as they swarm around rowdily. He hears the screaming, smirking slightly as he makes out the foul words being spewed in the midst of such danger, amused that whoever this may be, it wasn’t a cowardly bore such as the one he’d disposed of earlier.

Curiosity compels him into motion, his speed having him on the group before they realize there’s a threat. He takes them out individually, knocking them around until they scatter, quickly ditching any thought of trying to fight him for their victim.

He watches them run, puffing his chest out proudly as they go, self-satisfaction thrumming through him no matter how small the triumph. He turns towards the spitfire before him, taking in every detail he can get and cataloguing it to memory.

She’s still sprawled on the ground, her light colored hair messy, dirt streaking her otherwise flawless skin. She’s breathing rapidly, her breaths coming out in short pants, her torn clothes revealing a glimpse of what lies beneath.

Finally, a real woman… he nods in approval, the vessel’s taste in woman improving with the specimen before him.

Her eyes spark furiously as she levels her gaze on him, her brows furrowing in a deep scowl as she covers herself from his leering gaze.

“It’s about fucking time, Lex.” She growls at him, successfully getting his attention and he raises his eyes from her still heaving breasts to her flushed face. He looks at her impartially, unsure of how he should proceed now that the initial panic has passed.

She doesn’t wait for him to respond, just holds her hand out to him, rolling her eyes at him as he peers at it disinterestedly.

She huffs in annoyance, her voice incredulous as she snarls, “For the love of Christ Lex, are you going to help me up or just stand there?”

He cocks his head at her, smirking in amusement as he obligingly grasps her hand in his. “Lex is dead.” He replies mildly, mentally bracing himself for her to recoil from his touch, for her to look at him in horror.

But instead her hand tightens on his and she lets him pull her up, gripping his arm to steady herself as gets her bearings. She snorts at him, “And people rejoiced around the world.”

He frowns in confusion, his unfamiliarity with being wrong about people’s reactions causing some uncertainty in his next step. It had been a long time since anyone dared cross him, ages since someone responded to him differently than anyone else.

He expects anger. Sadness. Fear. But certainly not – this – not mockery.

He grabs her arms, intent on making her do his bidding, but she shakes him off in annoyance, slanting a disdained look his was as she tries to adjust her torn clothing.

“Kneel before Zod,” he commands not as firmly as he would’ve liked.

She stops brushing the dirt from her pants, her hands left unmoving on her leg as she peers up at him in astonishment. She smiles at him slyly, “Baby, I’d do a lot for you, but there’s no way I’m going to suck your cock amidst looting and chaos. I’m just not that kind of girl.”

He blinks in amazement, not sure exactly what was happening, but completely understanding the implication of her words. Sure he’d been locked up for a long time, but suck and cock were not words any man would forget, especially when used in the same sentence, and beneath it all that’s exactly what he is – all man.

She steps towards him, bringing her body flush with his as she leans into him and he feels her breath on his ear as she speaks. “But I’m more than relieved you finally showed up to save me.” She pauses, running her lips along his jaw, her eyes focused on his mouth as she continues. “I was beginning to think my last kiss was going to be from the likes of Clark.”

He opens his mouth to respond, only to have his words cut off by her lips pressing against his, her tongue already stroking along his bottom lip invitingly.

He gasps in surprise, pleased and taken aback both as she pushes closer to him, her lips, teeth and tongue working aggressively to take what she wants, silently begging for the reaction she desires.

She winds her arms around his neck, using his surprise to her advantage, pulling herself up and tilting her head as she plunders his mouth, all the while actively rubbing her breasts and groin against him.

He feels his body tightening, his most primitive need obscuring his ongoing agenda, another feeling completely foreign to him, something else working its way up from the subconscious of the vessel.

His arms come up around her, instinctively pulling her closer to him, his hands sliding under her shirt to stroke the soft skin of her back, gripping her tightly and pulling her even closer.

He feels as if his hands are on fire, set ablaze by the infinite heat of her skin and fueled by her obvious passion for him – the vessel.

She purrs contentedly, oblivious to the ongoing turmoil around them as he slides his tongue along hers and plunges into her mouth. She squirms against him and he feels her nipples pressing against his chest, causing a pulse of desire to ricochet through him, the dull throb in his balls further obstructing his perspective.

She pulls back suddenly, her arms loosening slightly without relinquishing her grip on him completely. She eyes him warily, indecision marring her features as she studies him, her tongue flicking out to taste him on her lips.

“You’re different,” she mutters the words softly, as if only to herself, perhaps not even loud enough for the human ear to pick up on. “Yet still the same.”

“What do you mean?” the words slip out unheeded, hoarse and breathless, seeming strange to his own ears. “How can one be different yet still remain the same?”

Her eyes widen in triumph, her mouth curving into a knowing smile. “Clark told me something had changed you and I was certainly skeptical to believe his melodramatic prattling, but just the fact you heard that is proof enough,” she says calmly. “Then add into it the fact you’re holding me up with no signs of effort, and we officially have different.”

It’s only then he realizes he’s holding her off the ground, his arms holding her securely, keeping them eye-to-eye as they speak. He raises a brow at her, mesmerized by her unflinching calm. “Then what remains the same?”

Her smile fades some, her lips turned up delicately at the corners, her eyes soft with a speaking look he can’t quite place. “You look and feel the same, you even taste the same,” she states decisively. “And you found me in the midst of pure chaos, without even knowing who I am. To me, that’s sufficient evidence that you’re still Lex where it counts, and in the end he’ll come back to me.”

He should kill her. Normally he wouldn’t think twice about, but then again, normally he never would’ve felt inclined to seek out a random scream and most certainly would’ve never felt an urge to actually save her.

He tightens his arms around her, squeezing to the point he can feel her rib cage start to cave from the crushing pressure. He holds her stare, waiting for her to give in, not really thinking she ever will.

He can tell he’s causing her pain, sees the tension in her face, feels her fingers digging into his neck. But her gaze never wavers and she remains quiet and yielding to his hold, the same nameless softness in her eyes.

She leans into him, placing a soft kiss on his upper lip, an obvious acceptance of whatever fate he has for her, and he finds himself easing up until he’s once again hugging her against his chest.

He sighs loudly, having no choice but to believe what she says is true. His inability to eliminate a human – this human – a testament to the power the vessel still held over his actions.

“Told you so,” she says teasingly. “Eventually, you’ll be done wreaking havoc with the world and Lex will be back to having complete control over his body. I guess I’ll just have to wait it out.”

He gives her his best interpretation of a dry look, saying as noncommittally as possible, “Perhaps.”

She rolls her eyes at him, snorting in blatant mockery at his supposed nonchalance, “Well put me down and go about your business so the wait won’t be any longer than absolutely necessary.”

Slowly he lowers her to the ground, relishing the feel of her body rubbing against his, forcing himself to keep his eyes open and his groan of desire in check.

Finally he releases her and she steps back from him, readjusting her clothing and looking around at their surroundings.

Things had quieted significantly, most of the looters and agitators having had their fill of destruction and either given up or simply moved on. Everything is eerily quiet and the calm seems strangely out of place to him after the violent commotion of earlier.

After what had just transpired between him and the love of the vessel.

He looks down at her and she’s smiling at him fondly, “Better move it,” she says humorously, her need for the vessel obviously of greater importance than the ruins around them.

Nodding shortly, he turns from her, speeding away until he’s out of sight. There he stops, turning to take one final look back.

She’s still standing where he left her, proud and beautiful, and he has to stomp down his urge to go back to her, to take her and keep her for his very own.

With a primitive growl he puts his back to her again, this time moving away from her without allowing himself another backwards glance.

For he has a mission to accomplish.

A silent promise to fulfill.

And a future to relinquish.

crankychick
17th July 2006, 21:53
This post will be updated with appropriate, detailed feedback, but I couldn't contain my GODDAMN HAPPINESS! Oh, SWEETNESS! A Josi fic for when I get home!!!!
:respect:

hfce
17th July 2006, 22:09
Oh my goodness Josie BRAVO!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! :clapclap: :clapclap: That was amazing . Man if that happened on shitville I would still be watching. Its writers like you that make me hate the so called paid writers. You should take over and make shitville make sense again. That was just AWWWW!!!!!!!!!1:D .

Hope :blinkkiss

westwingwolf
17th July 2006, 22:13
That was amazing. Any chance that you wrote the opening for new season of SV? No? I think I'm seeing the words "snowball" "chance" and "hell" coming to mind. Oh well, I'll just have to live SV life in fanfic life. I love it all especially the thing about Zod needing to save Chloe b/c Lex's love for her has a huge impact on him.

starmoon
17th July 2006, 22:25
great story and i like this version better than the real one.

crankychick
18th July 2006, 01:50

Thus spake Zarathrustra, beeyotches!

The satisfying thrill of victory runs down his spine as the weak humans continue to wreak havoc all around him, doing his bidding without provocation, proving to be the sheep he always thought them to be.

Ordinarily, I'd feel about the loss of life, but they are in Smallville. Odds are most of them are Kryptofreaks and one is Lana Lang. Ergo the loss of sympathy.

He pulls back, his vision spotty as his senses try to take hold of his body. He sees her, eyes wide, mouth gaping, a woman-child disguised as an insipid conqueror of man.

Repulsion drips from your words. And it's all brilliant.

He pushes her away from him, releasing her with a jerk. “Kneel before Zod,” he commands icily.

Lana gasps, her mouth gaping open further as she stares up at him. “What?” she asks anxiously, her voice weak, her eyes ineffectively blinking back tears.

The bilious rage and hatred, plus excellent use of a classic line. A perfectly written Lana reaction, BTW.

He glances at her prone body, uncaring as to whether or not she’s dead or alive. She’s of no use to him anyway, already crying and begging for freedom, typical behavior for a human.

Not even worthy of slaughter. Yes, Zod's got the Pinkness down pat.

Finally, a real woman… he nods in approval, the vessel’s taste in woman improving with the specimen before him.

Hee! Even the fledgling alien/human can tell the difference.

“It’s about fucking time, Lex.” She growls at him, successfully getting his attention and he raises his eyes from her still heaving breasts to her flushed face. He looks at her impartially, unsure of how he should proceed now that the initial panic has passed.

She doesn’t wait for him to respond, just holds her hand out to him, rolling her eyes at him as he peers at it disinterestedly.

She huffs in annoyance, her voice incredulous as she snarls, “For the love of Christ Lex, are you going to help me up or just stand there?”

He cocks his head at her, smirking in amusement as he obligingly grasps her hand in his. “Lex is dead.” He replies mildly, mentally bracing himself for her to recoil from his touch, for her to look at him in horror.

But instead her hand tightens on his and she lets him pull her up, gripping his arm to steady herself as gets her bearings. She snorts at him, “And people rejoiced around the world.”

He frowns in confusion, his unfamiliarity with being wrong about people’s reactions causing some uncertainty in his next step. It had been a long time since anyone dared cross him, ages since someone responded to him differently than anyone else.

He grabs her arms, intent on making her do his bidding, but she shakes him off in annoyance, slanting a disdained look his was as she tries to adjust her torn clothing.

She stops brushing the dirt from her pants, her hands left unmoving on her leg as she peers up at him in astonishment. She smiles at him slyly, “Baby, I’d do a lot for you, but there’s no way I’m going to suck your cock amidst looting and chaos. I’m just not that kind of girl.”

I can barely keep the tears of laughter from my eyes as I guffaw. HA! Well paced, well characters but Chloe, badly done! Where is the gratitude, eh?

She steps towards him, bringing her body flush with his as she leans into him and he feels her breath on his ear as she speaks. “But I’m more than relieved you finally showed up to save me.” She pauses, running her lips along his jaw, her eyes focused on his mouth as she continues. “I was beginning to think my last kiss was going to be from the likes of Clark.”

If it had been the last kiss, bring on the afterlife. It couldn't possibley be more disappointing.

He opens his mouth to respond, only to have his words cut off by her lips pressing against his, her tongue already stroking along his bottom lip invitingly.

He gasps in surprise, pleased and taken aback both as she pushes closer to him, her lips, teeth and tongue working aggressively to take what she wants, silently begging for the reaction she desires.

One of these kisses is not like the other.....:yeahbaby:

He sighs loudly, having no choice but to believe what she says is true. His inability to eliminate a human – this human – a testament to the power the vessel still held over his actions.

“Told you so,” she says teasingly. “Eventually, you’ll be done wreaking havoc with the world and Lex will be back to having complete control over his body. I guess I’ll just have to wait it out.”

He gives her his best interpretation of a dry look, saying as noncommittally as possible, “Perhaps.”

She rolls her eyes at him, snorting in blatant mockery at his supposed nonchalance, “Well put me down and go about your business so the wait won’t be any longer than absolutely necessary.”

Slowly he lowers her to the ground, relishing the feel of her body rubbing against his, forcing himself to keep his eyes open and his groan of desire in check.

Finally he releases her and she steps back from him, readjusting her clothing and looking around at their surroundings.

Things had quieted significantly, most of the looters and agitators having had their fill of destruction and either given up or simply moved on. Everything is eerily quiet and the calm seems strangely out of place to him after the violent commotion of earlier.

After what had just transpired between him and the love of the vessel.

He looks down at her and she’s smiling at him fondly, “Better move it,” she says humorously, her need for the vessel obviously of greater importance than the ruins around them.

Nodding shortly, he turns from her, speeding away until he’s out of sight. There he stops, turning to take one final look back.

She’s still standing where he left her, proud and beautiful, and he has to stomp down his urge to go back to her, to take her and keep her for his very own.

With a primitive growl he puts his back to her again, this time moving away from her without allowing himself another backwards glance.

And future to relinquish.

Zod and Loathing in Smallville? Have Chloe, Will Slaughter? Oh the follow-up possibilities.

Josi, well done. If only the aired version of Vessel could have contained the humor, wit, pacing, dialogue and sexual heat of this story, how excellent it would have been.

fleyval
18th July 2006, 02:27
Wow, that was amazing!!! I wish Smallville writers could think this way!!!!! You should continue the story!!!! Loved it!!!!

eternitychlex
18th July 2006, 04:14
That was WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update soon............it was just amazing............I absolutely love it..............

trixie mcbimbo
18th July 2006, 04:19
Please, please, please. For the love of Zod please. Tell me you're secretly a SV writer....and that this is the way the S5 finale will get continued. Please!

Esther25jm
18th July 2006, 06:20
Now this is what I want on my tv screen. Wow, I loved it!! You captured Zod so perfectly--and his abhorrance of Pinkie was perfect!!!! Whoa, mama, that Chlex...um, Chloe/Zod was freaking HOT!!!!!!!!! Whew, that kiss...I swear, if ever we got to see one on tv....the thing would melt. Great job!!

sadie kate
18th July 2006, 06:44
Dude. This rocks.

Wow, am I eloquent or what?

sinecure
18th July 2006, 06:58
Fan-fucking-tastic! Can you be head solo writer for the show?

It was wonderfully written, well-paced, and I love your portrayal of Zod and Chloe. Heh, Lana go splat like a bug on a windshield.

The only thing missing was smut, but it was so good without it, that I'm not complaining. Hinting for more, maybe, but not complaining.

lj715
18th July 2006, 14:30
WOW Josi!!!! Thank you so much , I loved it!!!! Loved the fact that Lex/Zod was disgusted by Lana. If only this could really happen on that damn show. Great job!

Zannie
18th July 2006, 14:54

Excellent line and excellent beginning. I'm so excited about a new story out of the blue.

Although I'm quite intrigued by your use of present tense, which is always very easy to mess up. (Not that I, for even a moment, believe you will.)

He places his lips on hers, making himself give her what she wants, so he in turn gets what he wants.

Hmm. I didn't watch "Vessel," of course, so I'm not sure of the context here. But it's still making me feel kind of sick.

He sees her, eyes wide, mouth gaping, a woman-child disguised as an insipid conqueror of man.

Heh. Very apt description.

And, ugh, I'm going to pretend that kiss is just part of this story and didn't actually happen in the episode.

He wants it to stop, wants to suppress the urge to seek it out and put an end to the suffering, but he finds he’s not able to, the panic is too much – even for him.

A definitive sign that the vessel was vulnerable.

Tainted.

I have no idea what happened to lead up to this, so I don't know if the inner conflict here was part of the episode or just your doing, but I love the way you're getting into Zod's mind and how he's being pulled in different directions. Very compelling.

He can only presume that the person behind the screaming must be something special to the body he inhabits, someone so cherished even his very own black soul is unable to ignore the emotional bond. Something as alien to him as he is to those surrounding him.

Ah hah! Cue Chloe.

Got to love Chloe's attitude in the midst of crisis.

She snorts at him, “And people rejoiced around the world.”

I snorted too.

Ha! If you keep this up, I'm going to have to quote every one of Chloe's lines.

I love this little detail and what it says about their feelings for each other. It's a very moving relationship you've portrayed between them, even without any real background or context for it.

But the smut? Where's the smut? Why isn't there smut? I feel like Captain Jack Sparrow in his baffled inquiries about the lack of rum.

Excellent story, although I felt a little disoriented from not having seen the episode and it gave me all kinds of sick feelings about what might have actually happened on the show. You, of course, made it better at the end, so thank you for that.

I wouldn't say no to another story. Or maybe a continuation of this one. With smut.

Thank you very much.

JosiCuervo
18th July 2006, 19:44
:wth:

The only thing missing was smut, but it was so good without it, that I'm not complaining. Hinting for more, maybe, but not complaining.

I wouldn't say no to another story. Or maybe a continuation of this one. With smut.

Spoiled! Spoiled, I tell you!

Heheh.

Dreams + self-satisfaction x hot, animalistic beast = :drool2:

:blinkkiss

Donutte
19th July 2006, 04:02
That. Was. Just. Awesome!!!

Erica, this was a great story! This was my FAVORITE part -

"Kneel before Zod," he commands not as firmly as he would've liked.

She stops brushing the dirt from her pants, her hands left unmoving on her leg as she peers up at him in astonishment. She smiles at him slyly, "Baby, I'd do a lot for you, but there's no way I'm going to suck your cock amidst looting and chaos. I'm just not that kind of girl."
That last part by Chloe was absolutely pure gold!!

~*~Tasha~*~
19th July 2006, 08:09
Very good addition to the end of the season. It would have been much better to see that after that Zexana kiss we got at the end of the show. {Smiles} Nicely written, and it was still very passionate or heated without having to have actual sex. I liked that.

Chloe's attitude was amusing to me. I liked it. It just goes to show that Chloe loves Lex inside and out. She knows that Lex is still in there somewhere. It also shows that she has a bit of darkness or twistedness (yes I know that's not a real word) about her for her to tell him to go along and get whatever destruction he needs to get done ... then come back to her.

I am with the others who would enjoy seeing a sequel to this one. I would like to see what Zex does and how he comes back to Chloe. {Smiles}

Your descriptions were really good. The inner monlogues and mind wanderings of Zex were excellent as well.

ptite_mily
19th July 2006, 12:48
Niiice!
And that "kneel before Zod" line! I had to refrain from laughing when he says it to Lana! I

kitten
19th July 2006, 14:00
I'm not going to complain there was no smut, because I'm just glad to see you posting a story. Even if it was for someone's birthday. Someone not me. I'm not bitter. Not. Bitter. Nope.

He laughs to himself, chuckling wryly at the ease in which he took what he wanted. All the gullible humans working so easily into his hands, working diligently to turn the world into the sanctuary of a monster without any thought of repercussions.

It was all just so…perfect.

It is! Sometimes the only thing to do is set fires.

“Lex…” she breathes, her hands fumbling for purchase on his coat, her eyes soft with misplaced trust.

He recoils inwardly, her graceless hands on his chest igniting an intense fury within him. The ease in which she ignores the utter turmoil he caused makes him want to inflict pain on her and he wants her to suffer for her own ignorance.

He glares at her, bitter coldness consuming him as her yearning gaze becomes questioning, demanding. “Lex,” he responds quietly, his hands grasping her spindly arms and tightening with each threatening word. “Is. Dead.”

Her eyes widen in confusion, the quick shift to horror sending shockwaves of pleasure up his spine. Her mouth opens, shuts, terror closing her throat as his body responds to her distress and he inadvertently pulls her closer to his body.

“Let me go,” she whimpers brokenly, pulling against his grip half-heartedly, tears already forming in her doe-like gaze.

Brutal, uncontrollable laughter for me here. He wouldn't have had to get past 'kneel' before I'd be down. Of course, it wouldn't be in a hail the conqueror kind of way. And this Lana is exactly, exactly what she would be doing. Losing all her mysterious (non-existant) power and weeping in terror. I had a moment or two of wishing for head crushing, but soul crushing is always worse.

He makes his way through the streets knowing he’s heading towards the cause of his panic, the scream amongst the screams perfectly clear in his minds eye.

He spots a group of ruffians in the distance, seemingly heckling their prey as they swarm around rowdily. He hears the screaming, smirking slightly as he makes out the foul words being spewed in the midst of such danger, amused that whoever this may be, it wasn’t a cowardly bore such as the one he’d disposed of earlier.

Hah! I knew it! HAH! Leave it to Chloe to snipe till the seeming end.

Heh. Once again, I'm not going to complain about lack of smut. I just want to say if one were hypothetically going to include smut, this is where one might add a smut scene. If one were inclined. Or, if one was me, and smut scenes got added through some kind of obsessive compulsive trick of the mind.

I knew snarky Chloe would throw Zod off completely. Poor guy. He can destroy the world but he can't put a dent in her mouthy ways.

She winds her arms around his neck, using his surprise to her advantage, pulling herself up and tilting her head as she plunders his mouth, all the while actively rubbing her breasts and groin against him.

He feels his body tightening, his most primitive need obscuring his ongoing agenda, another feeling completely foreign to him, something else working its way up from the subconscious of the vessel.

His arms come up around her, instinctively pulling her closer to him, his hands sliding under her shirt to stroke the soft skin of her back, gripping her tightly and pulling her even closer.

He feels as if his hands are on fire, set ablaze by the infinite heat of her skin and fueled by her obvious passion for him – the vessel.

She purrs contentedly, oblivious to the ongoing turmoil around them as he slides his tongue along hers and plunges into her mouth. She squirms against him and he feels her nipples pressing against his chest, causing a pulse of desire to ricochet through him, the dull throb in his balls further obstructing his perspective.

Hey, sexual tension! Detailed sexual tension. Mmm, mmm, good.

“You look and feel the same, you even taste the same,” she states decisively. “And you found me in the midst of pure chaos, without even knowing who I am. To me, that’s sufficient evidence that you’re still Lex where it counts, and in the end he’ll come back to me.”

He should kill her. Normally he wouldn’t think twice about, but then again, normally he never would’ve felt inclined to seek out a random scream and most certainly would’ve never felt an urge to actually save her.

He tightens his arms around her, squeezing to the point he can feel her rib cage start to cave from the crushing pressure. He holds her stare, waiting for her to give in, not really thinking she ever will.

He can tell he’s causing her pain, sees the tension in her face, feels her fingers digging into his neck. But her gaze never wavers and she remains quiet and yielding to his hold, the same nameless softness in her eyes.

She leans into him, placing a soft kiss on his upper lip, an obvious acceptance of whatever fate he has for her, and he finds himself easing up until he’s once again hugging her against his chest.

Excellent plan. Maybe I'm shallow, but if Lex returned and still had some Zod in his personality, it wouldn't be the worst thing. They have similarities that would probably allow them to cooperate in the ongoing scheme to control everything. With swoon-proof Chloe around, they'd refrain from tearing each other apart.

Or maybe I just enjoy evil.

welshy
19th July 2006, 15:40
That was bloody brilliant :blinkkiss

GivenToFly
26th July 2006, 02:35
First off, *smooch*

Now... could it be? A Josi story? You don't know how happy I am to find that you posted a story.

I love the relationship you've set up between Chloe and Lex... they're obviously deeply connected in this story. And I love how even with little background, you manged to define the relationship through the eyes of Zod and Chloe's interactions with him. Excellent dialogue, at times powerful, and other times downright funny. I especially liked Chloe's wit.

She snorts at him, “And people rejoiced around the world.”
Heh.

She smiles at him slyly, “Baby, I’d do a lot for you, but there’s no way I’m going to suck your cock amidst looting and chaos. I’m just not that kind of girl.”
Ha. Priceless.

Her smile fades some, her lips turned up delicately at the corners, her eyes soft with a speaking look he can’t quite place. “You look and feel the same, you even taste the same,” she states decisively. “And you found me in the midst of pure chaos, without even knowing who I am. To me, that’s sufficient evidence that you’re still Lex where it counts, and in the end he’ll come back to me.”
Aww. This made me feel all fluttery.

A stunning image, and beautiful, haunting ending to an amazing piece. Well babe, I've missed reading your stories. It was a wonderful surprise to find this one :)

Alizaleven
26th July 2006, 05:36
I loved this... certainly way! better then what happened on the show... I'm so glad you wrote this story, I didn't register on here till after you decided to not have your fics on anymore so I didn't know what I was missing till you posted this and I read it yarrr.. anyways I like the fic :) great snarky banter

letia84
29th July 2006, 17:46
Where the fuck did this come from. I have been gone that long that Josi posted a fic without my knowledge? All the same this was a wonderful addition to Crapville's original. I really can't see Zod taking Lana along for the ride during his rein of terror. He'll be far too busy killing people and destroying things to listen to Lana whine at him.

Somewhere in the distance, a scream pierces the night, echoes in his head, the quick fire cadence penetrating the apathy of a veritable God, momentarily waking the beast within. His heart pounds in his chest, the blood rushing through his veins and infusing his brain with uncontrollable panic. An emotion so foreign to him he knows it’s not his own.
Lex is telling you to go to Chloe you fool. He's also saying “stop kissing this damn squirrel”.

She looks up at him, her face streaked with tears, her eyes wide and swimming with fearful confusion. Snarling in disgust, he tosses her to the side dismissively, reveling in the sound of her body connecting with wall beside them.
She hit the wall? Come on he should have tossed her over the building but I guess I will have to settle for the wall.

HA! I knew he was looking for Chloe. :yeahbaby:

HA!:rofl:

Run along Zod and do what you have to do then get the hell out of Lex so we can get some Chlex smut.

That's right I think we need another part with smut. Before it is commented on "Yes I'm spoiled".

somethingeasy
29th July 2006, 19:47
this was an amazing 'Chlex Explanation' for the episode that hated Chlexdom. I loved your take on Zod, I could really feel how much he relished the chaos and destruction going on around him while remaining completely detached from the damage being done. I got the impression he wasn't up on the building just to indulge in some petty gloating over the situation, but he was actually making a dry and objective assessment of the situation (how it was turning out, and how best to turn it to his advantage later). Basically, I enjoyed Josi's Zod... cold, cruel, heartless and empty of everything save for his ambition.

Except it turned out he wasn't as empty as one might have originally thought. Having him respond to Chloe's scream in such a bewildered fashion was sheer brilliance on Josi's part. I loved the fact that he tried to fight against Lex's needs and impulses, and found himself unable to resist.

And THEN his initial reaction to Chloe. He admired the way she kept fighting against her attackers even when it was clear she didn't stand a chance of winning. And then... ta-ta-daaa Zex to the rescue (swoooon)

The whole snarky conversation was great fun. Zod trying to maintain emotional detachment while Chloe kept surprising him and wiggling under his defences. It was just SO much fun to read through. I was impressed. I especially liked the way you kept Zod true to his basic cold and heartless character, and yet managed to 'thaw' him out just enough to get him to admit to an admiration for that annoying little blonde human.

Anyhow, I do hope you write a sequel to this... or perhaps another couple of chapters? Whatever works. :D

angie284
29th July 2006, 21:50

A smug smirk twists his lips as the wind swirls his jacket around him, and he leans into it, reveling in the sweet bite of smoke that’s tantalizing his senses.

A wonderful way to begin this fic. Perfect way of describing Zod.

:wth: Don't even have to mention her name to know it's Lana.

He blinks in amazement, not sure exactly what was happening, but completely understanding the implication of her words. Sure he’d been locked up for a long time, but suck and cock were not words any man would forget, especially when used in the same sentence, and beneath it all that’s exactly what he is – all man.

:rofl: Loved the exchange between Chloe and Zod.

Wonderful take on the aftermath of Vessel. Loved this from beginning to end. Add me to the list of those who would be thrilled to see a sequel.

autumngold
30th July 2006, 04:39
Fabulous story!! I love how Zod recognized Lex and Chloe's love for each other!! I'm so glad that Zod saved Chloe!! This story is how Smallville should really be!! Thanks for writing it!!

JosiCuervo
16th August 2006, 00:20
Happy unbirthday to nonky.

For the love and appreciation of the smut box.

And yeah, I'm still lazy.

~~//~~

She’s a woman waiting on the edge of chaos.

Lady of peace, the mortal temptress of the dawn.

A content smirk twists her lips as the wind swirls around her, and she leans into it, reveling in the sweet bite of smoke that’s been pushing her onward.

She’d spent the last few hours taking stock of the destruction around her, slowly walking through the rubble, cautiously picking her way towards safety.

She’d spent countless moments thinking over the events of the past twenty-four hours, until she’d finally run out of information to process, her mind exhausted, her body weary from overexertion.

And that’s how she finds herself here; at a high rise penthouse – the only light shining throughout the entire city – her beacon of hope and just more proof that money really can buy a bright future.

She steps up to the door and eyes the inner recesses of the lobby suspiciously. Gauges possible threats without even realizing she’s doing so then shakes her head in exasperation when reality emerges complacent.

Snorting at the irony of it all, she enters in the security code, snorting again at the blinking green light declaring her acceptable for admittance.

The lock clicks, the grating sound of metal on metal sending a pleasurable shiver up her spine.

Finds it interesting how every person reacts differently to every situation. Sight, sound, smell – sometimes pleasurable, sometimes not-so-much – always a plethora of varying emotions based on individual memories.

The human mind – what a unique fusion of randomly, contradicting emotions.

Shaking her head at her crazy thoughts, she sighs tiredly and she makes her way to the express elevator. Stops in front of the door and looks at it warily.

She knows the generator system is supposed to be foolproof. She knows Lex would never half-ass something as important as convenience and comfort.

But still, she’s doubtful that it’s entirely failsafe. Decides to take the stairs, tiredness be damned.

The stairwell is dim, lit only by emergency lights on the wall and it’s eerily quiet, a serious switch from the bedlam that ensued beforehand.

She hears each step connecting with the stair beneath her feet; the slow cadence a strange comfort in the dead of night.

By the time she reaches the penthouse she’s sweating and out of breath, her fingers tingly from increased blood flow to her extremities. Her legs are tired, the muscles of her thighs burning with exhaustion and she revels in the feeling, a pained reminder that she’s still alive.

She quickly enters in the necessary codes to open the door and immediately makes her way to the bathroom, deciding that the necessity of a shower takes precedence over sleep.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness… Chloe snickers and the sound seems to echo in the large bathroom, a sharp pang of worry shooting through her as the echo reminds her of what’s missing.

Lex.

She peers at herself in the mirror, mildly taken aback by the dirt-streaked, mussed image staring back at her. Momentarily awed to be staring at all.

She works the tangles out of her hair, groaning as her tired muscles balk at the movement. She studies herself further, feeling somewhat silly as she takes a silent inventory, thankful that all her parts are still intact.

She smirks fleetingly at the plump redness of her lips, the sight of her nipples poking through her shirt even though she’s still too heated to be cold.

Quickly she rids herself of her clothing, turning the shower on hot and stepping beneath the spray, a hiss of pleasure escaping as the water runs down her body.

She squeezes her legs together, the familiar pulse of desire still churning in her core, primitive urges put on overdrive at the end of a stressful situation.

Primitive urges quickened by a man made even more desirable by an extraterrestrial jolt of unadulterated masculinity.

She should’ve sucked his cock.

She stifles a giggle and then moans at the thought, her hands slipping all over her body, need and want pulsing through her as she delves her fingers into her intimate flesh. She rubs her fingers over her sensitive clit, pinching the tight bundle of nerves before stroking her hands back up her body.

She’ll wait for him. Deny herself release until he can bring it to her.

Or at least that’s what she’ll tell him.

She quickly washes herself, exiting the shower and wrapping a large towel around her body. She dries her hair some, but gives up as exhaustion suddenly overwhelms her.

She falls into bed, pulling the blankets up over her and breathing a sigh of relief as her muscles start to relax.

And then she lays in the dark, her mind full of him, her body chilled as loneliness begins to filter in with the moonlight. Taunting her, urging her to the very brink of madness.

Snarling, she gets out of bed, stomping to the window and jerking the heavy drapes shut, throwing the entire room into utter darkness.

Snorting grumpily she fumbles at the armoire, feeling for the electric candle and switching it on, finding mild relief in the golden light that washes over her.

She stumbles back to bed, once again sprawling out and pulling the blanket up over her.

She sighs, exhaustion finally catching up to her.

The last thought in her head being that of Lex; longing, loving – alive.

~~//~~

It’s the pulse of desire that awakens her.

Minutes have passed. Hours. Maybe days.

There is no time, no space – just her and the unrelenting throb between her legs.

She stretches, running her hands up her body to cup her breasts, pushing her palms against her nipples and chafing the sensitive peaks.

She kicks the blanket off, sighing as the cool air hits her heated skin, moaning and opening her legs to her seeking hands.

Fuck.

She touches herself, stroking her fingers along her wet slit and pushing a finger deep inside her channel. She’s almost sure she hears his grunt of approval at the sight of her pleasuring herself, the familiar sound sending desire pulsing through her.

Yes.

She closes her eyes and imagines him standing in the doorway, his nude body glowing in the candlelit room, his eyes crawling all over her as he prowls closer. He’s watching her intently, desire alight in his gaze, his cock erect as he makes his way towards her.

She watches him moving, holding his gaze until he’s looming over her deliberately, his eyes focused on her fingers buried in her heat.

Fuck.

She pulls her hand away from her center, bringing it up to her breast and wiping her slick desire on her distended nipple. She moans loudly, her moist fingers quick on her flesh, grasping, pinching, the sharp thrum of lust shooting from her breasts to her belly, pooling deliciously at her core.

He licks his lips, nostrils flaring as he growls deep in his chest. His hand comes up, his fingers circling tightly around his cock, stroking urgently.

Yes.

There it is again, this time guttural, desperate – a hot pant against her ear. She writhes with it and closes her eyes tighter, feels him lean over her, pushing her into the mattress with the weight of his body.

She raises her arms over her head, silently pleading for ravishment, surrendering herself to the will of a phantom lover.

She wants it, needs it, the pulsing of her body a beacon of lust calling him home to her.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Consciousness comes slowly and she tries to block it out. She squeezes her eyes shut against wakefulness until dreams fade to veracity; the hand on her breast becoming larger, rougher; the heat against her neck hotter, wetter.

She opens her eyes, gradually releasing the remnants of fantasy only to be sucked in by the electricity of reality.

She’s momentarily startled, disoriented by the subtle differences in his body language and she struggles briefly, rapt with a need to run from the stranger before her.

He seems heavier. Larger and even more solid than before. He’s ruthless and thrumming with cold detachment. His eyes seeming to stare right through her.

But she hears his rasping breath and smells the familiar, musky scent of his desire.

She hears his broken, heated pleas of lust.

Relaxes into the mattress, her pliant form open for the taking – consequences be damned.

Her hands are over her head, held in the steel-like grip of a primal beast, eyes glinting down at her in frenzied desire as he strokes his hands over her body.

He watches her intently, visceral softness dueling with the razor-like precision of a God.

She tries to relax, attempts to ignore the foreign look in his eyes, the unnatural feel of his hands on her body.

His fingers are rough, marking her, branding her.

His hand tightens on her wrists, squeezing to the point of pain.

His face is a hard mask of indifference, his eyes alert and watching her every move.

She whimpers and begins to struggle, gasping as his free hand rubs over her breasts, his finger pinching and twisting her nipples. She gasps loudly, torn between arousal and fear.

Acceptance and refusal one and the same.

Her eyes tear as his grip tightens further, but she forces them open wanting to meet the vacant gaze of her lover.

She wants to give in, to accept what he’s giving her. But part of her wants to refuse, to deny this part of him, to hide in the dream world she’s just woken from.

He twists her breast again and she yelps in pain, faintly aware of the answering heat in his gaze as pain radiates from her chest.

She frowns slightly, ignoring the pain and instead focusing on the puzzle laid out before her.

So it’s like that…

She growls low in her throat, relaxing beneath him and arching into his touch, pushing her tingling nipple against his palm. She suppresses a smile as he balks, the shift slight, yet glaringly obvious in light of his rigid control. She mews softly, almost purring as she rubs against him, turning her body slightly and rubbing against his pelvis.

She feels his cock, hard and pulsing against her hip, and she rubs against it, reveling in the smooth hardness digging into her flesh.

Again, she struggles against his hold on her wrists, this time moaning yearningly instead of whimpering, and he releases her almost instantly.

She reaches out to him, running her hands down his torso. She strokes a path to his front, wrapping one hand around his cock and bringing the other up to cup his balls firmly. She squeezes both hands to the point where pleasure and pain are lost in sensation, then tugs, urging him closer.

“Fuck.” The words spill from his lips, his voice pleading and almost desperate as his hands move down her body, one stroking along her stomach and delving between her legs, the other stopping to tease her tight nipples.

His hands are everywhere, her shoulders, breasts, dipping between her legs, pushing inside her heat.

His touch is hard and unyielding, but his face is flushed with heat, his eyes burning into hers, his teeth bared and his nostrils flaring.

She knows he’s still not right. She sees it in his eyes and the hard, unforgiving line of his jaw.

Ignores it by putting her focus on what remains familiar.

She moans, opening her legs further, relishing the feel of his fingers inside her, pushing, stretching, stroking. She bucks into his hand, rubbing her clit on the heel of his palm, taking his fingers deeper.

“Yes,” he hisses, his breath hot on her neck, his hips moving with her stroking hands.

He rears up suddenly, pushing her hands away as he moves between her legs. Lines his cock up with her wet entrance and rubs the tip of his length against her wet heat. Circles around her clit before barely sinking into her.

She feels the head of his cock stretching her and she moans softly, small jolts of pleasure pulsing in her core. She bucks against him, taking him in further.

He pushes into her; a guttural groan escaping as he slowly sheathes his hard substance in her clinging channel.

He doesn’t hesitate, doesn’t allow her any time to adjust to his length.

Immediately pumps his hips, his pace hard and fast and unrelenting.

She gasps, noting the slight difference in his movement, his typical finesse skewed by subtle detachment.

She pushes the thought to the back of her mind, instead shifting her focus to his eyes, familiar and intense.

She whimpers as his cock moves inside her, bringing her legs up and bending her knees, placing her feet on his biceps. She pushes against him, lifting her ass up to better receive his thrusts, intent on giving him pleasure.

“Fuck.” He groans again, shifting forward and grasping her by her hips, raising himself up on his knees and pulling her up higher.

She moans in pleasure, suppressing the silly urge to giggle as her entire lower body is raised off the bed. She reaches her hands out, grabbing at the mattress on both sides of her for some semblance of balance.

He pumps his hips, embedding his cock deep inside her before effortlessly moving her away from him, using his grip on her hips to add to the impact of his calculated thrusts.

He moves against her powerfully, shaking the bed beneath them with the force of his rutting, the wet slapping of their bodies echoing throughout the room.

There’s no emotion, just animal lust moving inside her and she incapable of refusing, unable to do anything other than pant and moan beneath him.

He drives into her rhythmically, and she tightens around him, her intimate muscles the only part of the action she’s able to control.

Quickly becomes so focused on her lack of control, she knows she won’t be able to come.

Is momentarily distracted by her relief.

“Lex,” the word comes out unconsciously, but she’s unable to stop his name from continuously falling from her lips, “Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex,” her need an undeniable chant with every breath.

He thrusts into her again, then stops, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. “Chloe,” he gasps brokenly, his cock pulsing, throbbing – the veins in his neck standing out tensely as he tries to hold himself back.

She starts at the sound of her name on his lips, instinctively squeezing her inner muscles around him, bucking her hips and riding him as best she can from her suspended position.

“Lex,” she gasps, her stomach and thigh muscles burning, her heart pounding in her chest.

He eases his grip on her hips, slowly lowering her ass to the bed, exhaustion evident in his movements as he shudders above her. “Chloe.”

She’s unable to take her eyes off his face, his blue-gray eyes seeing right into her soul; sweet desperation awash with pleasure.

“Chloe,” he gasps again, silently surrendering to her body, his eyes naked, burning into her.

She sobs as he comes, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down on top of her. She holds him tightly for fear he’ll leave her again. Breathes a sigh of relief as he returns her desperate embrace.

She loses track of how long they remain quiet, their mingled panting the only sound in the room, their pounding hearts reverberating off one another.

Then she hears his voice, once again familiarly comforting.

“Chloe?” he breathes into her ear questioningly. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” she replies breathlessly. “Everything.”

“One minute I’m in Clark’s barn and the next I’m here, with you,” he chokes, his voice caught between a groan and a chuckle. “Inyou.”

She chuckles dryly, “Are you saying you’d rather be in Clark’s barn?”

“Fuck, no.”

“Good.” She answers softly, running her hands down his face gently.

He seems calm, his face relaxed, his arms resting on either side of her head. But she feels the underlying tension, the coiled energy twisting inside of him as he tries to fight off the lingering adrenaline.

So she asks, “Do you remember anything?”

“Bits and pieces,” his words are soft, slightly hesitant. “Here and there. But nothing definite, mostly just feelings and not actual events.”

Her brow creases thoughtfully, “What kind of feelings?”

He sighs, leaning over her and bracing his upper body on his forearms. “Fury. Disgust. Utter panic. Desire. Absolute nothingness.”

She feels his cock, still hard inside her, pulsing, throbbing, triggering her inner muscles to grip him uncontrollably.

She feels the slight tremor in his arms, the steady push of his pelvis against her center.

He adjusts over her and she stifles a moan as pleasure courses through her.

“You fucked him.” There’s no question, just fact, his tone calm, his body coiled and ready. “Was he so much different from me?”

She chokes in shock, her breath momentarily caught in her throat. “That was still you, Lex.”

“My body, maybe, but that was not me,” he sneers, the tension in his body becoming almost unbearable. “Unless you consider me to be that kind of monster.”

She puts her hands under his arms, running her hands down his back to his ass, squeezing him, pulling him deeper into her body.

She clenches around him, rocking her hips, riding him from below, turning her face towards him and painting his lips with her hot breath.

With a ragged groan he drops his head, his breath hot on her neck. He’s still holding his upper body off of her with his arms, but the shift brings his lower body even closer, heavier, deeper.

“He may have been using your body, but it was you I was fucking – always you.”

He groans again, low in his throat, rearing up suddenly, forcing her to release him as he straightens his arms. He eases his pelvis back, pulling out of her until just the head of his cock remains inside her, his eyes intent on her face.

“Only me,” the words are whispered, barely audible.

Then he’s pushing back into her, driving downward, pushing her into the mattress.

She grunts in surprise, once again bringing her hands over her head, grasping the headboard for leverage against his measured thrusts.

She closes her eyes, moaning and whimpering as he pumps into her, his short, powerful thrusts pushing into her g-spot.

“Look at me,” he rasps, panting with need as he continues to pump his hips. “Look at me while I fuck you.”

She doesn’t want to.

She wants to refuse, to turn her head to the side and squeeze her eyes shut in denial.

But she can’t.

Her body responds to the vulnerable need behind his words, the throbbing at her center intensifying, leaving her with no other choice but to yield to his unrelenting heat.

She opens her eyes, a ragged groan torn from her lips as their gazes clash, his eyes hot and desperate, triumphantly primal.

She tries to scowl at him, but fails and instead whimpers, her legs coming up off the bed to wrap around his hips, letting him sink deeper inside her.

“Who’s fucking you?” his voice is rough, almost pleading, his face twisting with effort and emotion.

“Eh…Lex…” she manages to force an answer from her lips, wanting to please him, the pleasure becoming almost unbearable as it coils up inside her.

She watches him watching her, wants to wrap herself around him and never let go.

“Did you come?” the words are strained and faint, but his eyes are intent on her face. “Did you come for him?”

“No, no.” she pants, sure she’s about to shatter all around him. “Only for you.”

“Who’s going to make you come?” he rasps, his hips moving slow and hard, his arms shaking with effort.

“Eh…eh….fuck…” she chokes on her response, her hands pushing forcefully against the headboard, meeting his thrusts as the tension peaks. “Fuck…Lex…” she finally manages to shriek his name, intense sensation boiling up inside her, peaking, cresting.

“Come for me,” he commands breathlessly, sweat dripping down his face, eyes heavy-lidded with unrestrained lust. He repeats the command, “Come for me,” his words softer, more needy as he gazes down at her. He plunges into her, his lower pelvis connecting continuously with her clit, pushing against her, pushing her over the edge.

She convulses as pleasure explodes at her center and she writhes beneath him, riding him, pushing her clit against him harder, drawing out her orgasm as he pulses inside her.

“Chloe,” the word is desperate, emotion overflowing as his cock throbs and she feels the spasms inside her as he comes.

She sobs, reaching up and pulling him down on top of her. She finds his mouth with hers. Lips, teeth and tongue devouring him as he shudders over her.

Eventually breaking apart and holding on to each other tightly.

It’s is voice at her ear that eventually startles her back to reality, “Was it really me?”

“Yes, Lex, I know it was you.”

“How?” he asks softly.

She sighs, not wanting to continue such a ridiculous conversation, almost annoyed that he’s making such a big deal out of something so irrelevant.

But she hears the almost vulnerable tone in his voice.

Feels the soft shudder of his body on top of her.

Knows she has no choice.

Tells him, “Because of what you said just as you came.”

“What’d I say?”

She smiles against his neck.

Whispers, “Chloe.”

trixie mcbimbo
16th August 2006, 02:21
Whoa. Need. Cold. Shower.

westwingwolf
16th August 2006, 03:03
Wow, I'm glad Lex is back. And all that was very hot. When I watch the season premiere, I'm going to have to come back and reread this so I can remember how this show should be.

letia84
16th August 2006, 03:11
A Josi fic...:blinkkiss

:drool:...That is all.

hfce
16th August 2006, 03:27
DAMN!!! That was HOT!!!!! You go girl. :drool2:

Hope :clapclap:

lj715
16th August 2006, 04:27
WOW!!!!! I think that says it all. Great job Josi!

Zannie
16th August 2006, 15:25
Ooh! There is an update! I'm too numbed by Chlionel smut to give a proper response this evening. I'll read and review tomorrow. I just glanced over it and was struck by the present tense. I'd forgotten the first part was in present tense too--did I even mention it on the first part?

Anyway, that's about the extent of my brilliance at the moment. Very glad you managed to get the update finished.

Edited to add my review:

Heh. I'm not sure what a temptress of the dawn is, but it sounds cool, and I love how the beginning mirrors the beginning of the first part.

Finds it interesting how every person reacts differently to every situation. Sight, sound, smell – sometimes pleasurable, sometimes not-so-much – always a plethora of varying emotions based on individual memories.

The human mind – what a unique fusion of randomly, contradicting emotions.

How true. And how funny that it's that grating sound that gives her yummy associations with Lex.

But still, she’s doubtful that it’s entirely failsafe. Decides to take the stairs, tiredness be damned.

I don't blame her at all. I always have this lingering fear of being trapped in a stalled elevator.

Primitive urges quickened by a man made even more desirable by an extraterrestrial jolt of unadulterated masculinity.

*snort* Heheh. Ah, having second thoughts, is she?

Is she really going to wait for him and tell him it's all for him? Or did she quickly get herself off and is just going to tell him she waited? Hmm. I'll go with the latter, since that's what I would have done. I'm not big on waiting.

The last thought in her head being that of Lex; longing, loving – alive.

This struck me as very sweet . . . or something. Anyway, I liked it.

She touches herself, stroking her fingers along her wet slit and pushing a finger deep inside her channel.

That's what I thought.

She pulls her hand away from her center, bringing it up to her breast and wiping her slick desire on her distended nipple. She moans loudly, her moist fingers quick on her flesh, grasping, pinching, the sharp thrum of lust shooting from her breasts to her belly, pooling deliciously at her core.

He licks his lips, nostrils flaring as he growls deep in his chest. His hand comes up, his fingers circling tightly around his cock, stroking urgently.

Yes.

There it is again, this time guttural, desperate – a hot pant against her ear. She writhes with it and closes her eyes tighter, feels him lean over her, pushing her into the mattress with the weight of his body.

She raises her arms over her head, silently pleading for ravishment, surrendering herself to the will of a phantom lover.

This is all very hot. Just thought I'd mention it.

He seems heavier. Larger and even more solid than before. He’s ruthless and thrumming with cold detachment. His eyes seeming to stare right through her.

Aha! Zod has arrived. Poor Lex will be jealous and insecure if she fucks him, though. Poor fellow. Heh.

She knows he’s still not right. She sees it in his eyes and the hard, unforgiving line of his jaw.

This would have to be a totally unnerving experience. I can barely even imagine it. You're doing a great job getting her responses just right.

He pushes into her; a guttural groan escaping as he slowly sheathes his hard substance in her clinging channel.

*snicker* Substance.

She moans in pleasure, suppressing the silly urge to giggle as her entire lower body is raised off the bed. She reaches her hands out, grabbing at the mattress on both sides of her for some semblance of balance.

Sometimes I feel like giggling when that happens too.

He eases his grip on her hips, slowly lowering her ass to the bed, exhaustion evident in his movements as he shudders above her. “Chloe.”

She’s unable to take her eyes off his face, his blue-gray eyes seeing right into her soul; sweet desperation awash with pleasure.

“Chloe,” he gasps again, silently surrendering to her body, his eyes naked, burning into her.

She sobs as he comes, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down on top of her. She holds him tightly for fear he’ll leave her again. Breathes a sigh of relief as he returns her desperate embrace.

I love this part. Very real and moving.

“My body, maybe, but that was not me,” he sneers, the tension in his body becoming almost unbearable. “Unless you consider me to be that kind of monster.”

I told you he'd be all insecure. Poor fellow. He needs a hug. Chloe better give him one.

“Look at me,” he rasps, panting with need as he continues to pump his hips. “Look at me while I fuck you.”

I thought you hated when guys demand this.

“Who’s fucking you?” his voice is rough, almost pleading, his face twisting with effort and emotion.

This too.

But I guess sometimes the male ego needs to be soothed.

This is probably one of those situations.

But she hears the almost vulnerable tone in his voice.

Feels the soft shudder of his body on top of her.

Knows she has no choice.

Tells him, “Because of what you said just as you came.”

“What’d I say?”

She smiles against his neck.

Whispers, “Chloe.”

I love vulnerable Lex, almost as much as I love primal, dominant, demanding Lex (provided the dominance is tempered by real care and tenderness). I always love the relationship you develop between Chlex. It feels natural, witty, and realistic, while still being tender and super hot.

Thanks very much for continuing this story. I'll have to think of an occasion for you to post something else.

kitten
17th August 2006, 01:00
I need to lie down. With Lex. Or Zex. I don't care as long as he freaking holds me with even a fraction of the passion directed at Chloe. I had to use bold, did you see that, Josi? I can't remember using bold before. I also teared up. It's been a very emotional day for reviewing. You've killed me.

Happy unbirthday to nonky.

For the love and appreciation of the smut box.

And yeah, I'm still lazy.

This is one of the best unbirthdays I've ever had. You can be lazy all you want, because when you throw down it's so amazing.

A content smirk twists her lips as the wind swirls around her, and she leans into it, reveling in the sweet bite of smoke that’s been pushing her onward.

She’d spent the last few hours taking stock of the destruction around her, slowly walking through the rubble, cautiously picking her way towards safety.

Chloe at her best; calm, collected and allowing herself to enjoy her troubles as much as she reasonably can. She's as dark as Lex, and I'm glad you showed it.

Shaking her head at her crazy thoughts, she sighs tiredly and she makes her way to the express elevator. Stops in front of the door and looks at it warily.

She knows the generator system is supposed to be foolproof. She knows Lex would never half-ass something as important as convenience and comfort.

Thank you! I know it's petty and overwrought, but too many times I've read stories where people get stuck in an elevator after they should have known better than to use it. You have to respect due caution and vice versa.

The stairwell is dim, lit only by emergency lights on the wall and it’s eerily quiet, a serious switch from the bedlam that ensued beforehand.

She hears each step connecting with the stair beneath her feet; the slow cadence a strange comfort in the dead of night.

Yes, I might be quoting everything. I'm not sorry because this was so richly atmospheric. You could feel the chaos before and the void of silence is equally striking.

She smirks fleetingly at the plump redness of her lips, the sight of her nipples poking through her shirt even though she’s still too heated to be cold.

Quickly she rids herself of her clothing, turning the shower on hot and stepping beneath the spray, a hiss of pleasure escaping as the water runs down her body.

She squeezes her legs together, the familiar pulse of desire still churning in her core, primitive urges put on overdrive at the end of a stressful situation.

Well, yes, she should have. But everyone makes a mistake now and then. A rude, bossy man can't be given too much leeway, otherwise he starts to believe he can get away with it. The next thing you know he's wearing argyle socks to bed.

She stifles a giggle and then moans at the thought, her hands slipping all over her body, need and want pulsing through her as she delves her fingers into her intimate flesh. She rubs her fingers over her sensitive clit, pinching the tight bundle of nerves before stroking her hands back up her body.

Heh. That's right. Arrogance isn't reserved for the Mr. Luthors of the world. Get yours, Chloe. Then get him.

Consciousness comes slowly and she tries to block it out. She squeezes her eyes shut against wakefulness until dreams fade to veracity; the hand on her breast becoming larger, rougher; the heat against her neck hotter, wetter.

She opens her eyes, gradually releasing the remnants of fantasy only to be sucked in by the electricity of reality.

She’s momentarily startled, disoriented by the subtle differences in his body language and she struggles briefly, rapt with a need to run from the stranger before her.

But she hears his rasping breath and smells the familiar, musky scent of his desire.

She hears his broken, heated pleas of lust.

Relaxes into the mattress, her pliant form open for the taking – consequences be damned.

Her hands are over her head, held in the steel-like grip of a primal beast, eyes glinting down at her in frenzied desire as he strokes his hands over her body.

He watches her intently, visceral softness dueling with the razor-like precision of a God.

She tries to relax, attempts to ignore the foreign look in his eyes, the unnatural feel of his hands on her body.

His fingers are rough, marking her, branding her.

His hand tightens on her wrists, squeezing to the point of pain.

His face is a hard mask of indifference, his eyes alert and watching her every move.

*swoon* You might be converting me to Chlzex. ChlexZod?

She whimpers and begins to struggle, gasping as his free hand rubs over her breasts, his finger pinching and twisting her nipples. She gasps loudly, torn between arousal and fear.

Acceptance and refusal one and the same.

Her eyes tear as his grip tightens further, but she forces them open wanting to meet the vacant gaze of her lover.

She wants to give in, to accept what he’s giving her. But part of her wants to refuse, to deny this part of him, to hide in the dream world she’s just woken from.

And at the same time, I'm relieved to know Chloe would prefer Lex and his emotions, even while she's choosing to take what she can get from Zex.

He twists her breast again and she yelps in pain, faintly aware of the answering heat in his gaze as pain radiates from her chest.

She frowns slightly, ignoring the pain and instead focusing on the puzzle laid out before her.

So it’s like that…

She growls low in her throat, relaxing beneath him and arching into his touch, pushing her tingling nipple against his palm. She suppresses a smile as he balks, the shift slight, yet glaringly obvious in light of his rigid control. She mews softly, almost purring as she rubs against him, turning her body slightly and rubbing against his pelvis.

She feels his cock, hard and pulsing against her hip, and she rubs against it, reveling in the smooth hardness digging into her flesh.

Again, it's the fearless reactions from her that throw him off. The details here are wonderful. The same actions and even some of the same reactions, but the result is completely different. In Chloe's memories (steamy as they were) there was an intimacy and love that just doesn't exist between her and Zex. It's not ideal, but I can see how she'd work it out in her mind.

Again, she struggles against his hold on her wrists, this time moaning yearningly instead of whimpering, and he releases her almost instantly.

She reaches out to him, running her hands down his torso. She strokes a path to his front, wrapping one hand around his cock and bringing the other up to cup his balls firmly. She squeezes both hands to the point where pleasure and pain are lost in sensation, then tugs, urging him closer.

“Fuck.” The words spill from his lips, his voice pleading and almost desperate as his hands move down her body, one stroking along her stomach and delving between her legs, the other stopping to tease her tight nipples.

His hands are everywhere, her shoulders, breasts, dipping between her legs, pushing inside her heat.

His touch is hard and unyielding, but his face is flushed with heat, his eyes burning into hers, his teeth bared and his nostrils flaring.

She moans, opening her legs further, relishing the feel of his fingers inside her, pushing, stretching, stroking. She bucks into his hand, rubbing her clit on the heel of his palm, taking his fingers deeper.

“Yes,” he hisses, his breath hot on her neck, his hips moving with her stroking hands.

I know Zod has been imprisoned for a while, but I like to think it's Chloe's moves and her boldness that are producing this effusive, uncontrolled reaction from him. He's a snarky reporter addict with only one taste!

He rears up suddenly, pushing her hands away as he moves between her legs. Lines his cock up with her wet entrance and rubs the tip of his length against her wet heat. Circles around her clit before barely sinking into her.

She feels the head of his cock stretching her and she moans softly, small jolts of pleasure pulsing in her core. She bucks against him, taking him in further.

He doesn’t hesitate, doesn’t allow her any time to adjust to his length.

Immediately pumps his hips, his pace hard and fast and unrelenting.

She gasps, noting the slight difference in his movement, his typical finesse skewed by subtle detachment.

Perhaps this is too much information, but usually my favourite part of a smut scene done well is penetration. I loved this. The plot is still there, and the tension between Chloe and the interloper in her lover's form, but it works anyway.

She pushes the thought to the back of her mind, instead shifting her focus to his eyes, familiar and intense.

All the sexy details in the world, and one universal truth - with the right person, eye contact is as passionate as any motion or position.

She whimpers as his cock moves inside her, bringing her legs up and bending her knees, placing her feet on his biceps. She pushes against him, lifting her ass up to better receive his thrusts, intent on giving him pleasure.

However, good choice of position, too.

He drives into her rhythmically, and she tightens around him, her intimate muscles the only part of the action she’s able to control.

Quickly becomes so focused on her lack of control, she knows she won’t be able to come.

Is momentarily distracted by her relief.

“Lex,” the word comes out unconsciously, but she’s unable to stop his name from continuously falling from her lips, “Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex,” her need an undeniable chant with every breath.

He thrusts into her again, then stops, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. “Chloe,” he gasps brokenly, his cock pulsing, throbbing – the veins in his neck standing out tensely as he tries to hold himself back.

She starts at the sound of her name on his lips, instinctively squeezing her inner muscles around him, bucking her hips and riding him as best she can from her suspended position.

“Lex,” she gasps, her stomach and thigh muscles burning, her heart pounding in her chest.

Gah! Lex! Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex!

“Chloe?” he breathes into her ear questioningly. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” she replies breathlessly. “Everything.”

“One minute I’m in Clark’s barn and the next I’m here, with you,” he chokes, his voice caught between a groan and a chuckle. “Inyou.”

She chuckles dryly, “Are you saying you’d rather be in Clark’s barn?”

“Fuck, no.”

A rare and delightful sighting of the Lex sense of humour. I think it's obvious how much I love his sense of humour.

“You fucked him.” There’s no question, just fact, his tone calm, his body coiled and ready. “Was he so much different from me?”

She chokes in shock, her breath momentarily caught in her throat. “That was still you, Lex.”

She puts her hands under his arms, running her hands down his back to his ass, squeezing him, pulling him deeper into her body.

She clenches around him, rocking her hips, riding him from below, turning her face towards him and painting his lips with her hot breath.

With a ragged groan he drops his head, his breath hot on her neck. He’s still holding his upper body off of her with his arms, but the shift brings his lower body even closer, heavier, deeper.

“He may have been using your body, but it was you I was fucking – always you.”

He groans again, low in his throat, rearing up suddenly, forcing her to release him as he straightens his arms. He eases his pelvis back, pulling out of her until just the head of his cock remains inside her, his eyes intent on her face.

I was worried here they'd interrupt everything with a big fight about body-switching infidelity ethics, and your Lex surprised me by being pretty well-adjusted about the situation. Of course, he had a reign of terror a short while ago, and can't throw stones.

She watches him watching her, wants to wrap herself around him and never let go.

“Did you come?” the words are strained and faint, but his eyes are intent on her face. “Did you come for him?”

“No, no.” she pants, sure she’s about to shatter all around him. “Only for you.”

“Who’s going to make you come?” he rasps, his hips moving slow and hard, his arms shaking with effort.

“Eh…eh….fuck…” she chokes on her response, her hands pushing forcefully against the headboard, meeting his thrusts as the tension peaks. “Fuck…Lex…” she finally manages to shriek his name, intense sensation boiling up inside her, peaking, cresting.

“Come for me,” he commands breathlessly, sweat dripping down his face, eyes heavy-lidded with unrestrained lust. He repeats the command, “Come for me,” his words softer, more needy as he gazes down at her. He plunges into her, his lower pelvis connecting continuously with her clit, pushing against her, pushing her over the edge.

Not my usual preference, but I think Lex deserves the show of possessiveness. He's had a difficult few days, and he is the one making her come. Nothing wrong with honesty.

It’s is voice at her ear that eventually startles her back to reality, “Was it really me?”

“How?” he asks softly.

She sighs, not wanting to continue such a ridiculous conversation, almost annoyed that he’s making such a big deal out of something so irrelevant.

I loved the smut, but the assurance and confidence from Chloe in their relationship shone. She just knows and thinks he's a fool not to know as well. I know, so do you, and I think most Chlexers would agree. I'd forgive Lex for destroying a measly city or two. It's a small price to pay.

Thank you, Josi. I told you I was quoting everything and I'm pretty sure I did. Apologies to everyone else suffering through my adoration.

JosiCuervo
17th August 2006, 13:31
This fic will be yanked in the very near future.

Just an FYI for those wanting to thief it for their personal archive.

Donutte
17th August 2006, 18:43
Erica, that was just... wow.

I think I read that faster than I've read anything in a long time. It was so intense!!!

Awesome sweetie. Cool thing was, I honestly had no idea where you were going with this. It was really interesting when I found out.

jez3_uk
18th August 2006, 06:23
No wonder I hadnt come across this gem, I always go straight to the NC-17 section......dont look at me like that.......I go where the smut is. I practically never check this section.

I have read. Enjoyed. Conquered. And leave some comments.

Now that would be my way of thinking.....survive a damn apocalpse, and get stuck in a sodding lift.

She quickly enters in the necessary codes to open the door and immediately makes her way to the bathroom, deciding that the necessity of a shower takes precedence over sleep.

I think id hit the fridge.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness…
Thats what grandmother says but i still dont believe her, I mean what about about third world countries, I doubt there grooming habits are up to par.

Yes you should have woman.

She closes her eyes and imagines him standing in the doorway, his nude body glowing in the candlelit room, his eyes crawling all over her as he prowls closer. He’s watching her intently, desire alight in his gaze, his cock erect as he makes his way towards her.

*cough* good visual. *Damn hurry up in that shower....*

An orgasm brings Lex back......thats kinda poetic. hehe

“Who’s fucking you?”

“Who’s going to make you come?”
Were you channelling American Pie with this, cos I swear I was waiting for, "Whats my name? Say my name bitch!" lol. That so would have cracked me up.

“How?” he asks softly.

*rolls eyes* stop whining you big girl, you just got screwed by a hot chick be happy.

Excellent take on the 'Vessel ' episode, I would pay to see them do an alternative ending and have this made. Well you never know what might happen in season 6.....i know i know, dont hold out hope but hey we have Josi' imagination to compensate. I truly enjoyed reading this Captain, and though I dont know all the appropriate words to use to critique it as literature, know I will be on the edge of my stained seat to read more.

welshy
18th August 2006, 13:57
That was a great take on the episode, I really enjoyed reading it :)

ptite_mily
21st August 2006, 22:52
OMFG that was good!

Alizaleven
21st August 2006, 23:43
Yikes this was so good! Wonderful part :D It was very hot hehe.. I love the vulnerable lex and the possessive ish Lex... I'm glad you had Lex make her come.. and not Zod

~*~Tasha~*~
28th August 2006, 07:03
Holy cow ... what a second part to this one! Hot and steamy. Nice continuation from the first part. Any plans to write more, or is this it for this one? Either way ... AWESOME

Zannie
28th October 2006, 14:33
For some reason, I thought this one was completed too. Is there another chapter coming of this one?

kirt30
28th October 2006, 16:24
hope you do add more

MagnusXXN
29th October 2006, 00:21
Loved it! And any time you can mess up the princess of pink, is a good time to me. Write more soon.

): )

autumngold
30th October 2006, 02:18
Absolutely wonderful!! I'm so glad that Lex came back to Chloe and didn't hate her because of Zod!! Thank you so much for the update!! This story is so great!!

buckles squared
31st October 2006, 01:35
"Finally, a real woman" - best part of the fic!

Ainur
31st October 2006, 07:07
Oh my this was unbelievable. Loved the smut. Loved the connection between Chloe and Lex, it made the smut hotter. Loved this so much!

kg99
4th November 2006, 05:35
Great story. kg99

LaLa
23rd July 2008, 14:47
aaaaaahhh! what a great way to begin my afternoon ^^

elementia
31st August 2008, 13:48
Hot hot hot!

bluemarvel
8th December 2010, 23:15
I absolutely loved this story, truly amazing. I liked that even though Lex was taken over by ZOD, he was still able to recognize his connection to Chloe. Also liked that Chloe didn’t take Zod’s BS, showing him that she was not afraid of him. And of course the smut was hot.

jstarr713
29th July 2014, 09:24
Wish they had got rid of zod this way

HotCrossedBunny
30th July 2014, 21:47
This was brilliant! I love your way of writing, the description, the plot the characterization, everything! :D

lia00027
9th March 2015, 18:08
Ok i believed i have read this fanfiction somewhere before and i know that this is not the complete version of it because the actual one still incomplete and many chapters seem missing like the actual fact that actually zod had been banished before lex came back by jo-el insisted by clark and lex already came back before so he pretended to be zod so chloe will make love to him, but not bad for this version too.

missmagick
16th April 2016, 09:09
I can't see Chloe doing that it would be more lana's style but good story