PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Risky Business (NC-17) - Sequel to Talk Dirty to Me

sydsvaughn
18th June 2003, 02:26
Title: Risky Business (1/1)
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers/Setting: Futurefic where Chloe and Clark are in college and Lex works between Metropolis and Smallville

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never will be.

Notes: The end of my three part "radio smut" series... which means it&#39;s a sequel to "Love Is In The Air-waves" and "Talk Dirty to Me." Hope you enjoy the full contact resolution&#33; <eg>

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Do I even want to know how you got through security?" Chloe tried for a light tone as she met Lex&#39;s heated gaze head on. Her heart was thumping so hard she was sure he could hear it right through her chest.

"Do you really need to ask?" Lex was pleased his voice sounded relaxed as he answered. He was trying very hard not to notice that the entire room smelled of sex.

Chloe bit her lip, wondering what to do or say next, unsure of how to deal with him now that they did not have the somewhat animosity of a phone line. Thankfully, she heard her song set ending and turned back to the microphone.

Lex did not bother to hide his amusement as he watched her prepare to go on air once more. While he felt a bit awkward now that he&#39;d actually taken the gigantic step of confronting the woman behind the voice, he was glad he&#39;d done it. Watching as she tried to focus on her radio show was also stirring several very naughty ideas in his mind.

Chloe punched the microphone on, hoping only that her nerves did not suddenly show in her voice. After all, she still had another hour of listening to people&#39;s fantasies to get through. She suddenly realized how strange it would be to have Lex right there, listening and watching. The idea sent a tingle of arousal through her body again.

"I&#39;m back with more music and lots more fantasies for all you lovers tonight. Hope you enjoyed that last set and there&#39;s plenty more to come." Glad her voice sounded normal, she relaxed a bit, settling into her chair and punching up her next caller. "Hello there, it&#39;s Alexia and I want to know- what&#39;s your fantasy?"

"Hey, Alexia. I&#39;m Chuck and I&#39;m kind of new at this." The voice sounded familiar to Chloe and she began to race through possible identities as she tried to put the caller at ease.

"Don&#39;t worry Chuck, fantasies aren&#39;t always easy to share, but once you start, like sex, it gets easier each time." She shot Lex a hard look at the muffled chuckle she heard behind her.

"Well, you see, a friend told me I need to learn to open up more, to express my needs because I tend to be a little shy and secretive in my personal life."

Oh, she really knew that type of guy. Smiling, she tried to find the words to encourage her caller. "Well, Chuck, your friend has a point. Sometimes it&#39;s easier to tell a stranger your fantasies maybe they will become a little easier to act on." Biting her lip, she waited for a reply.

"Okay, but work with me, I grew up on a farm in a very small town so this is kinda new."

She smiled as she replied, even as something about his words nagged at the back of her mind. "Start small Chuck, maybe tell us where you imagine your fantasy taking place." She jumped as she felt Lex&#39;s strong hands on her shoulders as he leaned in closer. Turning to look at him, she found an amused twinkle in his eyes as he raised one brow at her while lightly massaging her shoulders.

"Well, I&#39;ve always had this fantasy of having sex in a very public place- you know, kind of like your earlier caller, Alex I think was his name."

Chloe whipped around to find Lex smiling seductively at her even as he shrugged and gave her what attempted to be an innocent look.

"It&#39;s a very popular fantasy Chuck, don&#39;t feel embarrassed." She had to catch her breath as Lex&#39;s hands slipped down her arms, extending his massage down to her fingertips. Hoping her rapid breathing was not too audible, she tried to relax.

"Well, unlike Alex, I&#39;m not much for dancing, but someplace a little more quiet, maybe a coffee shop or something."

Lex&#39;s hands stilled on her arms. Twisting her head, she noted an evil look on his face as the words obviously struck the same image that had just appeared in her head. Feeling her cheeks heat as she imagined Lex making love to her on a bench in the Talon, she tried to focus on Chuck, who seemed to suddenly be feeling more comfortable with expressing his desires.

"It would be late at night, and she would be closing the place down as usual. I&#39;m helping her when suddenly, she turns and kiss me. Things heat up pretty fast and before I know it, I have her stretched across the counter, whimpering my name as I manage to undress her."

Lex was finding his mind swamped with images of spreading Chloe across the bar at the Talon, finding many industrious uses for the can of whipped cream Lana usually kept on hand to top off various drinks. He was hard and aching by now, his condition not helped by the sight of a flushed Chloe, trying to keep her mind on her radio show while her body obviously wanted to be engaged in more pleasurable activities. Feeling daring, wondering how far he could push her while she was on air, he allowed his hands to slip to more dangerous territory.

Chloe bit her lip to hold in a moan as Lex&#39;s hands slid from her arms to her sides, slipping up until he&#39;d captured her breasts in a light grip, rubbing his thumbs across the hardened tips. Her head fell back as she arched into his hands, trying desperately to keep her mind focused on Chuck&#39;s confession.

"It&#39;s not slow or easy, like I imagine our first time together would be. It&#39;s hard and fast and she&#39;s telling me exactly what she wants me to do to her. I&#39;m not silent either, finding that desire has driven me to lose my inhibitions and be equally as vocal, telling her where I want her hands, her lips, her body."

She hit the mute button on her microphone as Lex slid his hands under her shirt and up to the front clasp of her bra. With a quick, skilled move, he had it undone and was cupping her bare flesh in his hands. Whimpering audibly now, she licked her lips and wiggled in her chair, trying to ease the tension between her thighs.

Lex&#39;s pants suddenly felt a whole lot tighter as his cock swelled and hardened in response to her body&#39;s reaction. The knowledge that the microphone was now off gave him the incentive to see just what he could do to make her give another of those intoxicating whimpers. He jumped as he suddenly felt her pull away- only to swivel her chair until she was facing him. The move planted her face in direct line with his stomach- and he moaned as he saw the impish look in her sparkling eyes.

Chloe needed to feel Lex against her. The desire was building and she was going to go insane if she could not touch him. Praying that Chuck would keep talking, she grabbed his thighs and yanked him towards her, quickly pulling his shirt from his pants. Seeing the stunned look in his eyes, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his now bared stomach.

She whimpered at the feel of his hot flesh against her lips, the muscles rippling as they clenched in delight and shock. He tasted musky and salty and it was a flavor she fast realized she could become addicted to. Reaching around to grab his ass, she pulled him closer, allowing her tongue to daringly slip under the waistband of his slacks, hearing him groan audibly at her action.

The sound served to spike her desire, even as it brought her back to the realization that Chuck sounded like he was wrapping up his tale. Pulling away, she tried to ignore his harsh moan of dissatisfaction. The desire was nearly overwhelming her too but she had to get into another set of songs before she could fully act on it. Which meant hurrying Chuck along, no matter how close to finishing he was. Flipping the microphone back on, she tried to catch up with Chuck&#39;s words.

"It&#39;s incredible, Alexia. I&#39;m pounding into her, faster and harder and she&#39;s loving it, she&#39;s begging for more. I&#39;ve never seen her this wild and it sends me to places I&#39;ve never been before. But you know what really puts me over the edge?"

Trying hard to get the image of her and Lex fucking like bunnies on the Talon counter out of her head she mustered a reply. "What, Chuck- what really pushes your buttons?"

"When my best friend, who happens to co-own the place, walks in and catches us in the act."

Her eyes widened comically as the lingering twinge on the edge of her mind came into full focus. The harsh gasp behind her told her Lex had come to the same conclusion. She wasn&#39;t sure how to respond since everything in her was trying to accustom herself to the fact that she&#39;d just listened to Clark Kent describe his fantasy.

Lex was too stunned to do more than stare in disbelief at the microphone. It couldn&#39;t be Clark they&#39;d just been listening to- but all signs seemed to point to that fact. Not to mention the stunned look on Chloe&#39;s face told him he was not alone in his realization. What he didn&#39;t like was the sudden question that came to mind- of who exactly Clark had been picturing with him at the Talon.

"Alexia? You still with me?"

Taking a deep breath, she struggled to respond. "Of course, Chuck, and I must say, there&#39;s something appealing about the voyeuristic nature of your fantasy. Watching others, even being watched can often lend an element of sensuality that you wouldn&#39;t expect."

"Exactly. It makes it even more exciting to realize that we both know the person who saw us."

Feeling a little unsure, she tentatively broached another question. "Studies show that friends are often the ones to enjoy watching each other have sex with various partners. If I might ask, however, do you mind your friend seeing you two, or is it sort of a power or revenge trip as in you have something he doesn&#39;t?"

Lex instinctively moved behind Chloe, once again placing his hands on her shoulders as he waited for Chuck&#39;s reply. If indeed it was Clark, which he was 99 percent sure of now, it would speak volumes about who had been the object of his friend&#39;s fantasy.

"Actually, it&#39;s simply for the shock value I think. Especially since my fantasy woman is his business partner whom he&#39;s been trying for years to hook me up with. I&#39;d like to think that after the shock, he&#39;d be happy for us. Which I know makes a pretty tame ending to my fantasy."

Chloe closed her eyes, breathing a sigh of relief as she felt the tension drain from Lex&#39;s body. She knew exactly what he&#39;d been thinking and waiting for in "Chuck&#39;s" answer because she&#39;d wondered it too. Knowing now that he was most certainly speaking of Lana, she felt her breathing return to normal.

"Well, Chuck, I hope that one day, this fantasy of yours comes true. Although if you want a little of Alexia&#39;s advice, I&#39;d make the first move. You might be surprised at the reaction you get." Which was true. Lana and Clark had taken tentative steps towards dating, but she knew her former roommate wanted a heck of a lot more from Clark.

"Thanks, Alexia. A couple of my friends would probably say the same thing, but it&#39;s easier to take coming from you."

Sending Lex a small, secretive smile, she turned back to the microphone. "And on that note, I think it&#39;s time for another song set to get you in the mood for love. Publicly or privately, take your choice." Punching several buttons, she heard the guitar rhythms of Santana fill the airwaves as the pulsing beat stirred the fire in her blood. Once the music was rolling, she hit the &#39;off&#39; button on her microphone and whirled around in her chair, catching Lex by surprise.

Rising slowly, she reached out and yanked him by his collar until he was pressed tightly against her. Licking her lips she ran her hands up until they were locked around his neck, her nails scraping lightly over the smooth skin she found there.

Lex couldn&#39;t help but moan as her actions sent tremors through his body and directly to his cock. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he leaned down and captured her lips in the kiss he&#39;d been dreaming about for years.

Chloe parted her lips immediately, moaning as his tongue began sweeping the inner crevice of her mouth, tasting and teasing, thrusting and parrying with own which was anxiously meeting him move for move. Sliding her hands to the front of his chest, she started working on the small buttons of his shirt, growing impatient as her fingers fumbled some of them. Feeling daring, she grabbed both sides and pulled, hearing a satisfying ripping sound as buttons flew all over the control room.

Lex dragged his head from her lips and uttered a harsh moan as her nails raked over his bare chest, stopping to flick at his nipples before pinching each one lightly. Nearly as impatient as she, he grabbed the edge of her shirt and with a quick tug, had it up and over her arms, sending it flying into a corner of the room as he yanked her bra out of the way. The move sent her breasts tumbling again into his hands and he immediately began rolling the hard nipples between his fingers, hearing her whimper and cry out his name in abandon.

Chloe saw stars as currents of desire shot through her body and centered between her legs. She could feel her wetness seeping down her thighs and she unconsciously arched against him, whimpering as he thrust his leg fully between hers, the action pressing his stiff cock against her inner thigh.

"Lex- more&#33;"

The words were more of a plea than a request and Lex was happy to oblige. One hand slid to her waist and within seconds, his fingers were sweeping through the soft curls at her apex. Feeling how wet she was, he easily slid one, then two fingers into her core, groaning as her muscles clamped tightly around him.

"Chloe- so tight- so good-"

The feeling of his fingers moving inside her was like nothing she&#39;d ever felt before. Thrusting her body against his fingers, she frantically raced her hands down to his waist, cupping the huge bulge she found there. His gasp was enough to tell her he liked what she was doing. Quickly undoing the button and zipper, she whimpered as she pulled him free and he thrust into her hand, hard and strong.

"Tell me what you want, Lex. What do you want me to do to you?"

Her words heightened the desire, giving it a sharp edge that nearly made him come right there. "Hard and fast, Chloe, we can do slow and long later."

Obliging with a whimper, she began using quick, hard strokes as he swelled against her palm. She whimpered as she felt his fingers keep pace with her, thrusting deeper and deeper the faster she stroked. Her body was on fire, the need to feel him inside of her nearly crippling her.

"Lex- please- fuck me&#33;"

Chloe&#39;s guttural words were the last straw. Snarling a curse, he yanked her jeans down and whirled them both until her back came up hard against the wall. Chloe slid out of her shoes as she kicked her pants away, freeing her legs to wrap tightly around his waist as he pushed her up the wall.

Staring deep into her eyes, he positioned his cock against her opening, stroking her slit from base to tip, hearing her whimper in ecstasy as she tried to impale herself on him. "You&#39;re sure?" He knew he wasn&#39;t going to be able to stop but he had to at least make a token effort.

"Do it&#33;" With that, she tightened her legs and pushed forward at the exact same moment he slammed upwards. They both cried out at the exquisite sensation of being filled with the other.

Taking a moment to simply savor the feel of her muscles clamped tight around him, Lex managed to open his eyes and looked directly into hers as he began moving with long, slow strokes, guaranteed to drive them both insane.

"Faster, Lex- need more-" Chloe panted out the words, pushing herself harder against him as he groaned and began slamming into her. She could feel the wall against her back and thanked God it was made of padded foam. It made it that much easier to slam her head back against it as she wailed her pleasure into the silent control room.

Lex felt himself swell even more at the feral scream that emerged from Chloe&#39;s throat as her inner muscles clenched him like a vise. He lost it then as she screamed his name and convulsed against him, her nails digging into his back in a way that was sure to leave marks. With a cry of her name, he let himself go and emptied himself into her with several hard thrusts.

Chloe felt his release and heard his pleasure in the way he cried out her name and several other curses along with it. Panting for breath, still amazed at how good he felt inside her, she allowed herself to slowly drift back to reality as they sank to the floor, wrapped in each others arms.

When Lex finally found enough energy to speak, his words came out as more of a groan. "Now that was definitely one of my better fantasies."

Chloe laughed despite the lethargy that was sweeping over her body. "Let me tell you, Lex, you just acted out one of my favorite fantasies. And it was even more incredible in person."

He smiled against her neck, content for the moment to bask in the afterglow. A feeling of satisfaction coursed through him as he realized that after years of fantasizing about the small blonde in his arms, he finally had the real thing.

"Oh Lord, the music set&#33;"

Chloe quickly pulled away, moaning as he slipped from her. Struggling to her feet, she moved towards the console, just as the music faded out. Hitting the microphone she tried to focus, realizing that thankfully, her time was almost up.

"Now if that didn&#39;t put you in the mood, I don&#39;t know what will."

Lex smiled from his position on the floor. The fact that she was broadcasting to all of Metropolis, stark naked and flushed with satisfaction gave him a very primitive thrill. She didn&#39;t realize it, but her voice had a new, huskier tone that to anyone listening would definitely convey the image of a very well loved woman. He felt a surge of male pride as he realized he&#39;d brought her to this state.

"It&#39;s been an illuminating night for me lovers and let me say, I can only hope that your fantasies turn out as wonderfully as mine have." She turned and gave Lex a sexy smile before finishing. "Unfortunately, all good things must come to and end, and my time with you tonight is nearly over. But never fear, I&#39;ll be back tomorrow with a brand new topic- the sexiest places to get it on. Until tomorrow, I&#39;m Alexia, sweet dreams lovers."

With that, she punched the commercial break and turned the microphone off with a satisfied smile. She jumped as she felt warm hands tracing a path down her back and around to her stomach.

"I hope we just made your list of the sexiest places to &#39;do it,&#39; Chloe." He whispered the words in her ear, feeling a new wave of desire begin to build as she arched back against him, pressing the cleft of her ass against his already stiffening cock.

"It&#39;s definitely up there in my top five, but I have high hopes that you&#39;ll help me achieve my top three, Lex." With a sexy smile, she turned in his arms and pulled his lips down to hers. For a moment, she lost herself in the wonder of his embrace and the passion in his kiss. When she finally realized the need to breathe, she pulled back and slipped out of his arms. At his frown, she tossed him his pants as she reached for her shirt.

"Much as I&#39;d love to continue this here, the DJ after me will be in momentarily and I&#39;d rather not put on a show for him. Though I seriously doubt I&#39;d be the one he would be interested in seeing naked." With a wink at Lex, she tossed him his shirt.

Lex raised an eyebrow at her words as he realized her meaning. Sighing, he dressed quickly, watching as she did the same. When they were both somewhat decent, despite the fact his shirt was damaged beyond repair, he walked over and pulled her into his arms. Taking her mouth in a deep kiss, he smiled when he pulled back and found himself nearly supporting all her weight, delighting in the dazed expression on her face.

"So Ms. Sullivan, can I entice you back to my place to show you another of my wildest fantasies?"

Chloe caught her breath at the look in his eyes. They were fiery pools of pure seduction and made her own body quiver once again with lust.

"Just try and stop me, Lex. I&#39;ve got a few fantasies I&#39;d like to try out on you as well." Pressing a quick kiss to his lips, she pulled back and reached for her bag as she saw the next DJ enter the room. Smiling at the knowing look on the man&#39;s face, laughing out loud at the once over he gave Lex, she waved good-bye and dragged a smiling Lex from the room with her. She had a feeling this was only the beginning of a night she would never forget.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

(Okay, there it is, my little 3 story fic. Don&#39;t hesitate to tell me what you thought please&#33; Now I have to finish "Somebody Save Me" ... so stay tuned for that&#33;)

NightGlow
18th June 2003, 02:54
Ah, and I was about to get going before this caught my eye&#33; I&#39;ve got to give you props for this one because that was an awesome conclusion. The smut was amazzzing and very fulfilling. Clark&#39;s fantasy bit spiced it up too.

roslyn
18th June 2003, 03:18
why am i not surprised about clakr&#39;s fantasy..of course he would dream of Lana...

but Chloe and Lex, now there&#39;s a given...this was great, i absolutely loved it...the smut was unbelievably hot...i mean beyond words...i really wish it wasn&#39;t just a three parter (hint hint)

well, go along, finish somebody save me, that is another fic i look forward to seeing finished..

:wub: Roslyn

drina
18th June 2003, 03:19
Fantastic end to the series...just love the Chuck bit..LOL

hfce
18th June 2003, 05:16
That was :worship2: :drool: :drool: :worship2:

Hope :huh:

shipperchick
18th June 2003, 06:15
Good. Great. Fantastic&#33;
Goodness, this place is breaking me of all my smut inhibitions. Must be the domain name. ;)

hurlingturtles
18th June 2003, 06:16
:ohmy: :yay: i wanna be a DJ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Especially if Lex happens to make a visit like that&#33; ;)

celticangel
18th June 2003, 10:36
A great series of stories. :worship2: I :love: it.

Carina
18th June 2003, 13:39
Sara, that was great&#33; In fact, all three of them were fantastic and wonderfully descriptive. I loved Clark/Chuck&#39;s little fantasy and I&#39;m glad the shock value was the only reason he wanted Lex there, not anything more kinky. :goof:

Katharina
18th June 2003, 16:54
HOT&#33; I don´t know what else to say. This series was just great. Some of the best smut scenes I have ever read.

Bye the way would it look greedy if I asked you to write the scenes in Lex´s apartment as well?

Anyway I love this.

bluemoongirl23
18th June 2003, 23:36
I&#39;m SO pleased that you made this a three part series&#33; Wonderful, fabulous and other synonyms that I currenlty cannot think of&#33; I love all of your work and this was a lovely addition.

Blue

kidkarmina
27th July 2003, 09:22
I&#39;m speechless so....... :worship2: :yay: :drool: &#33; Again, WOW&#33;

Lady Candy
17th October 2003, 14:49
And also the sequel of the sequel is really more hot&#33;
Is there a sequel of the sequel of the sequel?

Ainur
4th January 2005, 02:21
HOT&#33; It was hot, Great trilogy. The smut was fantastic.

Smallville_Sitton
8th January 2005, 01:38
That was great. Go figure. Clark would dream about Lana. But the Chlex...was amazing.

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

starmoon
25th March 2005, 23:59
i enjoyed the story very much.

meghan036
12th April 2005, 00:13
Wonderful 3 part fic. loved all of them

arkakitty
22nd June 2005, 08:50
Loved the sequel sequel as well.

kimmie
26th June 2005, 03:15
Great ending to a great set of fics.

Kimmie

micah_luther
27th June 2005, 07:44
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't................don't know where to begin. AMAZING!!

darkangel
6th July 2005, 09:04
This is very good.

chexfan
8th August 2005, 10:58
Love the addition of Clark's fantasy...really well done.

ggdoll18
9th August 2005, 07:21
loved it!

fluffyreigns
4th September 2005, 04:11
great set of fics. great smutty goodness

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd June 2006, 17:32
I enjoyed the whole trilogy. This was nice smut as well as having a good continuous plot. I don't mind PWP's, but this was much better. {grins} I look forward to reading more of your fics.

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 14:35
Nice story!
Always nice to read your stories!

dkangel1
20th May 2008, 21:11
All three of these were great! Very hot... I have to say the Chuck part amused me greatly.

Thank you for writing such wonderful fics!

wistfulwatcher
7th July 2008, 08:17
*fans self* HOT. That was a fantastic three-parter, and I agree that it could've been a four, five, ten, etc. I guess three will have to do, though.

Oh, and yay, Poison!

WW

Ami Rose
29th August 2012, 20:29
love all 3 stories. Thank you for the great read

missmagick
19th April 2016, 04:58
I'm still laughing about "chuck"