PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Worst Fic. Ever. (NC-17)

alexajones22
17th June 2003, 09:29
Part 1: Totally, completely silly fic. Pokes fun at everyone, including me, so don't be offended.

"Hi, Chloe."

"Excuse me?"

"Hi, Chloe."

"I'm sorry, one more time?"

"I said, 'Hi, Chloe'?"

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure that you were talking to me."

"Why?"

"Well, you called me by my first name."

"So? That is your name, right?"

"Of course, it's just that when we first meet, we always have to convince each other to use our first names and then we never do."

"Oh. I forgot."

"It's okay, Lex."

"Wait, what did you just call me?"

"Lex?"

"Just making sure."

"Good, well, we got that convention out of the way."

"Yep. So, next you're going to tell me that you don't like coffee."

"Oh, no, I do. That's pretty much hard canon there."

"Oh. So, do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"What??!?"

"I was asking you out."

"I know, Lex! But you have to wait until some extraordinary circumstance pushes us together. Like a kidnapping or some supernatural phenomenon."

"Why? Why can't I just ask you out? I'm Lex Luthor and I always just do what I want."

"I know that, Lex. But that's the way it is, deal with it. It heightens the drama of the story and all that shit."

"Hmm."

"We hate each other anyway, you know."

"We do?"

"Yeah, you're really egotistical and irritating, and you totally get on my nerves and I have to play completely hard to get."

"Oh."

"And I'm too young for you, and blah blah. If we don't fight, the story is boring and the romantic payoff at the end isn't as good."

"True."

Suddenly, a Very Evil Kryptomutant appears, takes them, makes them drink disgusting green goo, and lets them go.

"So, Chloe, can we fight and then fall in love now?"

"Okay."

They do.

"Cool, so let's have sex."

"Here?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with here?"

"Lex, we're in your *bedroom*!"

"And? Isn't that a good place?"

"Well, yeah, but you know that we have to do it in some dark alley or on our way home from Metropolis in your car."

"For your first time?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't you rather it be on a bed?"

"No, I don't want to seem too sappy in front of Lex Luthor."

"Good point. But, can we break convention just this once?"

"Alright, just this once."

They lie on the bed. Chloe starts to take off her shirt.

"No, don't!!"

"Why not?"

"Someone's going to walk in on us first. You might want to be dressed for that."

"How do you know?"

"Either Clark or my father always walk in on any moment where it's getting good and then the story will be continued in the next part."

Suddenly, Clark and Lionel burst through the door.

Part 2: Sorry for the wait guys! My keyboard letters rubbed off and I didn't know what I was typing for awhile!

"Yes, Chloe is here guys. You found her. And yes, Dad, I'm probably going to sleep with her. Can you go now?"

"Okay," they said and left.

"Now you can take off your clothes, Chloe."

She does.

"How come you're not wearing some sexy lingerie for me?"

"Well, I'm only 16 and it's kinda embarrassing to go shopping with my dad at Victoria's Secret. And that stuff is expensive, I don't have that kind of cash."

"Oh. Well, I guess that's okay."

"Good. I'm going to suck your 11 inch cock now, Lex. All the way down my throat."

"Whoa, hold on."

"What now?"

"First off, there's no way I'm 11 inches."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. That's so out of proportion for my body."

"Oh."

"Secondly, there's no way you as an inexperienced 16 year old girl could ever get me all the way in your throat."

"Really."

"Yeah, even Clark can't do that, if I truly were that big."

"Clark? He's not gay."

"Please, Chloe. Have you seen the way he looks at me?"

"Dammit, Lex, that's Clex, not Chlex. You're in the wrong shipping."

"Huh? You just said the same thing twice."

"It's spelled differently, though."

"Whoops. It gets so confusing sometimes, you know?"

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"Anyway, I'm just eagerly anticipating finally being able to pound into you so hard, so so hard like nothing you've ever never felt before."

"Actually, I'd really rather you didn't. That doesn't sound very pleasant for my first time, even if you're not 11 inches like I thought."

"Yeah, I guess I should've known that."

"But that's okay, you'll reach down and touch my clit every single time and send me spinning off into the best orgasm I've ever had."

"I will?"

"Won't you?"

"Probably not, most guys really aren't considerate enough to think of touching you during intercourse. You're on your own for that."

"Oh."

"But hey, I already have the most beautiful engagement ring ever ready for you and we're going to get married right away. So doesn't that make up for it?"

"It sure does! I love you so much, Lex."

"I love you too, Chloe."

Catheryne
17th June 2003, 11:55
Heehee... it's actually pretty funny. :) And totally so true. But don't dash my hopes too much. There must be some guys there who do touch ;)

sabby
17th June 2003, 14:30
ROTFLMAO :lol: :hehe: LMAO

Sooo sooo good!!!!!!! 'So f*ckin hilarious! Why couldn'T you post that before the awards?

This was the best silly fic ever! I've read a couple of them in other fandoms and even for Chlex, but this was the best one EVER!!!!

I am litterally laughing my ass off here! And sadly I have to admit, it's all true. All of us do it! So I am going to start on a fic now, trying to leave all this out and just have him ask her on a date. I hope it will be finished within the next ten years ;)

hugs,
Sabby

Sway
17th June 2003, 14:41
i loved it. hahaha especially the part where it took so long to update. that was great.

Sunny
17th June 2003, 16:01
Great great great!!! I loved it! More please! :biggrin:

:chlexsign3:

scifichick774
17th June 2003, 16:32
OMG! Too funny! ROTFLMAO! That was great. Sooo glad I logged on before I have to leave. :)

Katharina
17th June 2003, 16:47
:blinkkiss: Great. So funny.
This fic is hilarious (how do I spell that?9. And itīs so true (I donīt really know if thatīs a good thing).
Anyway I totally enjoyed reading it.

hfce
17th June 2003, 18:49
:lol: To me this was the best fic ever. I loved it. It is true there are a lot of chlex fics and every fic that does that. :goof:

Hope :chlexsign2:

hurlingturtles
17th June 2003, 18:56
lol, this was right on the money and quite entertaining. i still wouldn't change anything about chlex, though :biggrin:

NightGlow
18th June 2003, 02:40

That was too funny for words & a welcome break from my own writing. Grr... back to work.

drina
18th June 2003, 03:25
This is really funny...and true too. :biggrin:

Impress
18th June 2003, 03:42
That was funny. And true. But come on Chlex works that way. :blinkkiss:

TwirlWriter
18th June 2003, 03:49
HAHAHAHA that was so freakin GREAT!!! HEHEHE! Good job! :hehe:

Julie
18th June 2003, 04:14
Haha! This was hillarious!!!

Ranting Idiot
18th June 2003, 05:04
*snorts*

That was FECKING HILARIOUS!

Hey, how the hell did I end up in the NC-17 section????

-Rant (<---- runs away from the smut, prim girl that she is)

Calliope
18th June 2003, 05:49
:biggrin: So funny, yet so true&#33; And that&#39;s why I love Chlex so much&#33;

bluemoongirl23
19th June 2003, 00:24
That was too funny&#33;&#33;&#33; I loved how you worked in almost all of the cliches that people write (myself included) into fics. Good job&#33;

Blue

roslyn
19th June 2003, 22:13
why would you title this &#39;worst fic ever&#39; cuz let me tell you something i was laughing my ass off as i read this...i only wish it had been up sooner, cuz let me tell yuou another thing, i woould have voted for this so many times....it was so funny and far from the worst thing i&#39;ve ever read...i hope to read a few more of your fics like this one, it was refreshing and really funny

:wub: Roslyn

alexajones22
20th June 2003, 08:42
Thanks to everyone who liked it.

As far as the awards, well... next time or something. :)

shipperchick
21st June 2003, 04:45
HAHA&#33;
FOMCLAO&#33;
Great fun, good job, write more&#33;

xadie
23rd June 2003, 22:50
Har har&#33; :goof:

That was so very amusing&#33; I am going to read this every time I start to write a new fic to remind myself to be different&#33; But its about 11 inches hard to resist those Chlexy conventions.

Grr, meteor freaks&#33; Get away from me and my muses&#33;

lunaluthor
26th June 2003, 20:04
hey amazing stuff you should do this for a living --&#62;wrapping up boring books to prevent people buying and reading those :worship2:

lilisullivan
26th June 2003, 21:02
That was so funny, from the beginning to the end.
Thx a lot.

kidkarmina
14th July 2003, 07:03
Talk about irony :biggrin: &#33; There&#39;s no way that this is the worst fic ever&#33;

Good job and :worship2: &#33;

A-u-r-o-r-a
17th July 2003, 02:27
hehehe ^_^ well thats the way its gotta be with Chlex you know

*giggles madly*

please write some more? i love piss takes so much&#33; Lol, now i&#39;m just gonna end all my fics with Lex and Chloe getting engaged and married and saying &#39;I love you&#39; in that really cheesy way

^_^

MinnieMay
17th July 2003, 03:20
Wow that was so great&#33; Loved how you took all the Chlex cliches and totally bashed them in the funniest way possible. Forgot to mention how Chloe wanted to interview him though ^_^ I think we&#39;ve *all* used &#39;the interview&#39;. It&#39;s a Chlex classic.

Funny as hell fic. You rule&#33; ;)

~Morgan

alexajones22
18th July 2003, 08:44
Originally posted by MinnieMay@Jul 17 2003, 03:20 AM
Wow that was so great&#33; Loved how you took all the Chlex cliches and totally bashed them in the funniest way possible. Forgot to mention how Chloe wanted to interview him though ^_^ I think we&#39;ve *all* used &#39;the interview&#39;. It&#39;s a Chlex classic.

The interview&#33;&#33; Dammit. I forgot that one.

Lady Candy
17th October 2003, 13:15
Whoa, in down guys ;) Good fast fic&#33;

AlabamaWorley
8th June 2004, 19:14
Hysterical... and you are so right, real males NEVER do the touching - it&#39;s part of what makes fic-Lex such a God&#33; :blush:

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:27
perfect!!!

sparky
9th June 2005, 01:59
ROFLMAO

Ok i am a natorious lurker but i had to post to say that was BRILLIANT...so very funny

:rofl:

micah_luther
9th June 2005, 03:46
That was hilarious. I'm a sucker for funny stories. That had to be one of the funniest because everyone does it. Amazing job.

JosiCuervo
14th June 2005, 13:49
:rofl: Hilarious...oh the tears, the tears... :rofl:

Dianora
15th June 2005, 06:11
ha ha! :rofl: loved it. great cliches.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:17
Lovely fic..............really funny too.

arkakitty
17th August 2005, 20:05
Had me laughing for hours. I love this :)

ggdoll18
18th August 2005, 00:23
tooo funny!

Cho_Hakkai
23rd August 2005, 05:25
Very good! I really like the part where both Clark and Lionel walk in!

I like the formatting too - having a story told completely in dialouge is unusual and I've alway liked them.

-Cho

Pancaked Chaos
29th August 2005, 08:41
Oh gosh! That was so funny!! I would stay and say more, but I smell tuna :D

katieandjason
29th September 2005, 18:48
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

That is a scarily accurate breakdown of our fanfic steps!!!

Ah well, the art is in making it fresh, and you certainly did that!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... got any more? ;)

sadie kate
12th February 2006, 06:18
This is sublime. Utterly hilarious.

Robyn
12th February 2006, 06:58
That was hilarious! Loved the usage of normal cliches you might find in Chlex stories, or basically in real life! You did an awesome job with this one! Keep it up.

itsjustXchar
13th February 2006, 09:22
that was definitely "The Best Fic. Ever." LOL

sinecure
13th February 2006, 09:46
LOL, loved it. I get so tired of cliches in fics of all fandoms, and yet, I sometimes can't get enough of them either. Very funny stuff. :)

carolannw5
14th February 2006, 06:04
Great Story!

That was so funny! Excellent!

letia84
25th February 2006, 15:37
"Yeah, even Clark can't do that, if I truly were that big."

"Clark? He's not gay."

"Please, Chloe. Have you seen the way he looks at me?"

"Huh? You just said the same thing twice."

"It's spelled differently, though."

"Whoops. It gets so confusing sometimes, you know?""

Best part of the whole thing. So funny. Best Fic Ever:rofl:

teb85
7th March 2006, 22:39
I loved this Fic ! It was very funny but so true !! It was good to read something a little different, great job !!

spaceboi's pixie
10th March 2006, 09:28
wow it was so funny great job

westwingwolf
13th August 2007, 02:59
That was great! I love how Clark and Lionel just left. And the whole Clex verses Chlex bit. Chloe and Lex have the best pillow talk.

juuicebox
17th October 2007, 05:14
hahah more like the funniest fic ever :D

Irikidzai
10th November 2007, 06:55
I think I've already commented on this but I will again because it's seriously one of the funniest fics ever!