PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Not Just Your Kitten (NC-17 completed)

Blaire023
16th June 2003, 06:08
Title: Not just your kitten
Author: Blaire
A/N: Sequel to Kitten, please read it first, just cuz I said so.
Disclaimer: I don't own SV, I don't own Lex Luthor, and I don't own Chloe Sullivan. So no suing. However if you work for the WB and want to use this as a story line, say maybe for a special episode on HBO, then go for it. :blinkkiss:

Lex's hand traveled down her body, over the curve of her breast to the round of her buttocks and over her flat abdomen to the inside of her thigh. His left hand squeezed tightly, knowing there'd be bruises tomorrow. Just the way she liked it. A suffered grunt escaped her lips and his teeth bore down on the back of her shoulder. Her back to him just as always. It was easier to hurt a person you loved to their back, and today for them was no different.

"Well what do we have here?" His voice low and mocking, degrading to any other person should they walk in on this. To Chloe, his voice was pure seduction, pure game, and it was a game she ached to play.

Purring low in her throat she felt Lex staighten behind her. "No, Kitten." Whimpering as she had just been denied what she truly wanted, her ears perked up at the thoughtful sigh that resignated from him. "Just this once, then." She loved it that he was in control but let her have her special treats sometimes. His right hand grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked hard, her head snapping back, he claimed her lips at an awkward angle and she relished in the low growl emitted from his throat.

Letting go of her hair hard her forehead came within inches of being smashed into the stone set wall in front of her. She didn't care. If she had hit the wall, she still wouldn't have cared. Right now all that mattered was Lex behind her, his left hand grabbing rythmically at her inner thigh, his right hand smoothing down her spine and up again, her ass pressing back into him. She could feel his arousal and couldn't wait for him to take her.

"Well, well, Kitten. What shall I do with you." He sighed a bit and slapped her ass hard. "I think we'll start with my favorite." Chloe let the shiver run down her spine as she felt a thick rubber dildo replace his actions from earlier running up and down her back. Chloe whimpered again and this time she was rewarded with a smack echoing off the walls around them, the play toy connected with her skin as he struck her with it. "Now, now, kitten, I know how anxious you can be." He lowered his right hand with the dildo in it and ran it between her legs from behind, the second it connected with her clit she shrieked from the coldness and Lex grinned behind her as he slid it into her slowly, first turning it clockwise, then counterclockwise. "Soon, kitten, soon this will be my cock." Chloe stiffened and tightened her muscles around the obtrusion.

"Fuck me." She muttered and Lex thrust the dildo higher in her.

"Now, now, kitten, you are in no position to be making demands, are you? Mmmm, thought so." His voice carried on through her mind even as the last words jarred her. He had never minded demands before, that was the reason he never gagged her as she did him. She simply wore a black tie of his around her eyes. She didn't mind, seeing as how her back was to him.

"Lex?" her voice full of worry, Lex pulled out of her completely and absently wiped off the juices on the leg of his pants.

"What is it kitten?" He sounded so sincere, so loving. But something was off.

"Tell me what's bothering you." She sounded so sure of herself, as though she could pinpoint what exactly had happened today just by the way he spoke. Lex sighed and leaned against her, his mouth against the side of her neck.

"Nothing's bothering me, kitten."

"Stop calling me that for a second, Lex." Lex groaned and moved away from her, the padded cuffs around her wrists seemed too tight for her to move. "Lex." She pleaded with him.

"What?!" His voice was sharp and she stilled completely.

His eyes watched as her body went rigid, her back snapped into place and her spine became a straight rod.

"Chloe, I'm sorry." She nodded weakly but her body language stayed the same. "Honey, really, I am." His hand was carressing her now. "I'm so so sorry for snapping at you." His left hand stroked her hair as he trailed his fingertips of his right hand down her side and over her curves. "Forgive me?" His voice husky in her ear and she stalled, hesitated for a breif moment.

"You brought your work to the dungeon, I can't be the one you take your frustrations out on. Not those frustrations at least." Lex nodded behind her and his hands rose from her body to unlink her from the chains. She stepped back and let her hands fall to her face where she pulled the tie down to her neck and it hung limp there.

"Now talk to me." Her hands were on his and she pulled him from their room to their bedroom, she sat high on the bed, her back against the headboard. "Tell me all about it."

Lex crawled on his knees to her and lay his head in her lap as she lovingly ran her blunt nails down his scalp and then to his shoulder. "You have no idea how sorry I am for acting that way." His voice cracked slightly and Chloe shushed him.

"Don't apologize, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Just tell me what I can do to take your mind off of it." Chloe's voice instinctively took on a motherly tone and she calmed him down.

"Superman came to see me today." His voice blunt and dry.

Chloe rolled her eyes and Lex nearly laughed as he knew what she was doing. "I hate Clark sometimes."

"Me too, me too." He agreed with her and kissed her leg that his mouth lay upon. "He wants to take you from me, kitten."

Chloe grinned as she now understood why he had gotten so possessive in the dungeon. "Mmmmm, and you're afraid he'll succeed?" Her index finger traced the shell of his ear. "You do know how I feel for you." She reminded him although neither of them had actually confessed their feelings for one another.

"I do." He sighed against her, heating her now slick skin from his kisses. "I just know he won't give up so easily."

Chloe nodded once and smoothly lifted Lex's head only to lay it back down upon the silk sheets as she shifted out from under him. "I don't think I should be kitten tonight."

Lex looked at her confused, he now lay on his back, his head tuned slightly to watch her face, to wait for a reason.

"I think someone else needs some special attention, I want to play a new game, Lex." her voice bubbled with excitement and anticipation as he eyed her wearily.

"Okay." His voice unsure, he would have attempted to regulate it had it been anyone other than Chloe in front of him. "Tell me."

"You tell me what to do, and I do it. Lex, let me be your slave."

His eyes locked on hers and he felt himself harden immediately. "Anything?" He growled as he stayed pressed into the sheets firmly on his back.

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Suck my cock." Chloe groaned in pleasure and crawled over to him, her eyes locked with his. "I want you to suck on my cock while I fuck your tight lips, do you understand?" Chloe nodded slowly nearly taken aback by how he was reacting to her idea, a slow grin spread over her lips.

"As you wish, master." Her lips wrapped around his freed cock and his hips jerked in unison to meet her mouth.

"God, Chloe, so hot and wet." His groan of impatience, one she'd heard many times, made her clit ache to be stroked. She knew what he wanted and she gave it to him. She took him fully into her mouth, deepthroating all 10 inches of him. His balls slapped against her cheek with each thrust up and she moaned as her pussy dripped from the rythmic tightening of her inner muscles. The empty feeling nearly getting to her. Lex arched high into her mouth and fell back against the bed as her teeth ran the length of his shaft.

"Stop." His voice strong as he commanded her to release him. "I want to watch you make yourself cum. Fuck yourself for me, Chloe." Lex sat up as she rocked back on her heels and kneeled on the bed. Her fingers strayed southward to her clit, her fingers and hand twitching slightly as she went, aching for release.

"Fuck yourself Chloe, three fingers." She nodded slowly and paused momentarily to brush her fingertips over her clit, arching her hips slightly upward, her left hand rest behind her, propping herself up. She dug three fingers into her all at once and whimpered at the sudden impact she had on herself. Moving them rapidly she lost all thought and Lex's voice suddenly broke the barrier.

"Open your eyes, darling."

"Yes, master." Her eyelids lifted slowly and she watched his light blue eyes darken. He then lay on his stomach and edged closer to the apex of her thighs.

"I want to watch your pussy as you fuck yourself. And Chloe, I want you to watch me." She nodded silently and moaned as she felt another finger join her own, only this one much longer and crooked in such a delicious way she arched higher, her left hand resting on her left ankle behind her that she directed him to her gspot. Her mouth opened with a silent scream as his tongue lapped against her clit. Suddenly she let out a loud wail as he struck the chord high inside her again and simultaneously bit down gently on her clit. She shuddered around her fingers and his and let his name rip clearly from her vocal chords as she came. Lex lapped her juices with his tongue feverishly, then pulling out his own finger he lifted it to her mouth.

Greedily sucking at his finger she groaned once again. "God, I love you." Lex's eyes widened in surprise. It wasn't as if he didn't know it, or feel it, but now, now it was real.

Chloe smiled down at him and removed her own finger as her after quakes stilled. "It's okay, you don't have to say it. I love you even if you can't, you know, say it back."

Lex nodded slowly and brought her down beside him. "Chloe, it's not that I don't." His erection pressed against the back of her thigh. She heard his voice falter as he searched for words to say. She lifted her leg slightly and leaned her back into him, the head of his penis slowly filling her. "I just..." His words were cut off from him as she thrust herself back onto him, her hot tight heat engulfed him.

"I said it was okay." Her voice didn't betray her. Lex questioned his motives. Sure the reason they had started dating was because of Clark. Chloe wanted to make him jealous and Lex wanted to get even. After that the only thing that had seemed to keep them together for the past six years was sex. Or their kinkier version of it.

With the thought that he was only with her for sex, he thrust hard and high into her, but the emotion he held for her stayed the same. He'd have time to tell her later, while they weren't engaged in a sexual activity of one kind or another. Ramming into her harder yet he couldn't shake the feeling that she alread knew as she met him thrust for thrust. His cock ached for her to cum, for her to milk him for everything, and just as he'd thought it, without any prior warning she exploded around him and her contractions seized his cock and yanked him higher inside her causing her to cum again. "Fuck, Lex." Her voice rasped out and Lex thought, 'Screw it.'

"Chloe." Her name wrenched from his lips as he came harder than he remembered before. He thought of all the possibilities that would make this time different than the others. She loved him. She really truly loved him.

"I love you, Chloe." His voice hoarse with emotion as he whispered them in her ear.

"Mmmm." her reply along with a slight grin across her lips as she turned her face to him had him smiling back.

"You're more than my kitten, or my slave." He kissed her slowly, slower than he had wanted to but it seemed right. "And you're all mine." He grunted as she intensified the kiss. She was indeed all his.

The End

I know you all wanted more of the kinky shit, but come on, give a girl a break here, I had to put some type of plotty thingy in there, sorry if i upset...

~B

dsapiro
16th June 2003, 07:03
Not so much upset as... wanting more. I loved it, it was great, and now is the perfect time for more of the other stuff :biggrin:

sabby
16th June 2003, 07:25
Heh, upset yeah sure. Come on! It was good, I liked it. But I ad a short giggle fit at the mental image of Lex lying in Chloe's lap and going all pouty face "Superman came to see me today".

I really liked it, won't bother you with a sequel tho, if you don't have anything running through your head on it.

hugs,
Sabby

sydsvaughn
16th June 2003, 08:10
Works for me. Then again, I love anything that's got Lex and Chloe against the world... or at least Clark. Great little bit of smut here... you go girl!

Sara

drina
16th June 2003, 17:22
I had to put some type of plotty thingy in there

don't mind the plot, but it seems unresolved...does that mean this will be continued? ;)

celticangel
17th June 2003, 12:00
I loved it. :worship2: Please please continue. More Smut!! :yay: :yay:

hurlingturtles
17th June 2003, 18:34
*delighted sigh* freaky hot sex and romance, what a great combination

Sunflow
20th June 2003, 21:22
Damn, everytime the real world keeps me busy for a couple of days, the best stuff here appears and I have tons of catching up. Not that I mind :]

Blaire, I love all your fics and this one is no exception. Great job! *insert standard suggestion for more* :chlexsign1:

TwirlWriter
27th June 2003, 05:29
Ohhhh very nice but.....I WANT MORE! :yay2:

jem
29th June 2003, 02:41
Originally posted by hurlingturtles@Jun 17 2003, 06:33 PM
freaky hot sex and romance,
heehee.... it was GOOOD.....

xadie
29th June 2003, 10:38
Oh honey!

I think I need to take a breath. Phew that was.... incredible. I was really scared for her there, just for a second. Then Lex made it all better! As is she'd go to Blark when she's got all of that. I loved this even more than "Kitten" and that's saying something!

Of course, I'm going to say "Please write more...."

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

bella_b
14th July 2003, 10:52
*gulps*

That was Hott!

Lex naked and restrained. Chloe dominatrix style.

Definatly nothing wrong with that picture!!

Lady Candy
16th October 2003, 16:18
I knew that would be a sequel...I waited for it, Beautiful CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Shay
7th April 2004, 05:00
Holy mother of all that is....well smut.

I can't believe I've never read that before.

Kinky Chlex sex....hummmm.

Shay

A-u-r-o-r-a
7th April 2004, 17:14
why am i only discovering this now?!
Blaire i waited for this! you did NOT dissapoint! damn good writin! Good Lord!

A xxx

Ainur
7th November 2004, 07:37
I think I'm sick :biggrin: because I found it sweet. Loved it. Marvelous job on it.

starmoon
11th April 2005, 22:56
this story was so sexy but also sweet. clark is stupid if he thinks chloe is going to leave lex for him or anyone else. i am glad that chloe was able to resure lex that she loves him, and she did it in the best way possible.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:46
Hott smut.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 07:55
Hott smut.

ggdoll18
14th August 2005, 07:49
Lex is one kinky guy huh? hehe

Rosered99
24th April 2006, 09:15
Very, very nice.

Sandy
26th April 2006, 20:53
That was goood...now I'll have to read the first part. ^_^

micah_luther
1st May 2006, 03:31
wow, definately intense. I haven't read it in a while, so I'm trying to get beck in annd read some more, but good job.

~*~Tasha~*~
6th October 2009, 11:33
I loved this sequel. {Smiles}