PDA

View Full Version : The adventures of Captain Blondie, and Captain Bald Beard (PG-13)

Sandy
30th April 2006, 00:13
Hmm…another story by me. Where will my muse take me this time? Set sail ladies and gents…cause we all know dead man tells no tale.

Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, angst, humor, action, adventure
Disclaimers: I do not own the WB's Smallville characters.

The adventures of Captain Blondie, and Captain Bald beard

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/lex_mr_hottie/pirates.jpg

Prologue

“Walk the plank!” Captain bald beard sneered. The sun on the Caribbean ocean was glistening off the bouncing waves, crashing into the boat. The blonde standing on the plank looking innocent, looked in C. Bald Beards direction. She smiled as the sun gave off a glow on top of his bald head. She snickered.

“I suppose this is the part where Peter Pan comes to save me?” She cooed sweetly. Bald Beard was getting impatient. He needed her to walk the plank already. So he cracked his sword.

“I think Davy Jones is getting lonesome miss. You know it’s bad luck to have a women aboard a pirate ship.” He winked in his husky low pirate voice. Captain Blonde was growing weary. She needed an escape plan. She was almost positive that Captain Obvious would be there to rescue her. But he wasn’t here today. ‘He’s probably fondling the misses…’ Captain Blonde took a step forward in Bald Beards direction. Baldy stopped her with his sword pointing at her. She froze.

“There’s no one saving you today miss.” Captain Blonde swallowed his words hard. She turned to walk the plank, looked into the depths of the ocean, already claiming her fate. A light bulb went off above her head.

“In that case, how about a kiss? Just like old times?” She tried to look as desperate as possible. She knew she had the capable abilities of wooing Mr. Beard. He grinned at her gesture. He stepped forward on the plank and…

TBC
-----------
A/n: If you haven’t noticed…Captain Blonde is Chloe, and Captain Bald Beard is Lex.

Feedback greatly appriciated! :D

hfce
30th April 2006, 02:09
I like it already. I can't wait to see where you take this but it was to short. ;)

Sandy
3rd May 2006, 23:58
Chapter Two

There was a ceremony and the princess was out and about. A perfect place to slaughter her. First they would need to get her a lone. Blondie and Bald Beard were dressed nicely, so they wouldn’t give away their alias. Bald Beard had a dress shirt on, and dress pants, Blondie had on a nice dress, that Bald Beard couldn’t help but look down at her breasts.

“Stop staring at my breasts. Pig.” Blondie retorted. They were hiding behind a wall. There were crowds of people waiting for the princess to make her way. She finally came on a horse. Her raven hair glisten in the sun. She wore a pretty pink dress, and had a flower in her hair. Blondie peered out.

“Ugh. Gag me.” She retorted. Baldy couldn’t help but think about kissing Blondie.

“You look so beautiful. Join me.” He demanded. Blondie just glared at him. Then before she knew it, she felt his lips on her. He was kissing her. Blondie’s arms were flying in the air, trying to get out of his grip, but he wouldn’t let her. He pushed up against her feeling her up. She almost got lost in his touch. She found enough energy to push him away. She wiped her mouth.

“Don’t you ever do that again!” Baldy couldn’t help but grin. Lucky stepped out in front of the horse, that Princess Lang was riding.

“Ah good mornin’ to ya matey.” She said. She was the distraction. Chloe got her knife out and prepared to aim at her.

“Who says you get to kill her?” Baldy protested.

“Then will do it together. Get your knife ready.” They both threw at the same time. Both of their knives hit her in the heart, blood started gushing and she fell off the horse.

“Aye.” Was her last word. The towns folk panic and started to run everywhere. Lucky made off with her body.

“Idiots.” She said under her breath.

“Hey!” Baldy yelled and ran after her.

“Hook line and sinker.” Blondie said with a grin.

Baldy ran as fast as he could, but Lucky was running faster. Nothing really happen when Lana died. There were no powers. It was just a myth. Now Blondie and Baldy had blood on their hands.

Lucky made it to the top of the hill, over looking the ocean. She tossed her body over the edge.

“Ah!” She said with delight. Baldy came huffing and puffing up the hill. Blondie shortly followed him.

“Traitor!” Baldy yelled as he turned towards Blondie.

“Pirate.” She winked.

“Walk the plank!” Bald Beard sneered. Blondie took a peek over the edge.

“How about a kiss? For old time sakes?” She said while batting her eye lashes. Baldy grinned and stepped on the plank.

He kissed her and then she pushed him over the side, sending him in the water. The crew on the boat scattered in fear, that their captain was gone. Baldy surfaced the water, and stayed afloat.

“A little help here?” He demanded. Blondie looked for something sharp to cut the rope tied to her hands. She found something, and cut the rope. Then threw a life savor over to Baldy.

Lucky came to the rescue. She picked up Baldy and her cousin.

“So. Nothing happen when the princess died?” Baldy said. He was soaking wet.

“Well, we managed to escape. Maybe it was a myth.” Blondie said disappointedly. Baldy nodded his head.

“Well, how about a date?” Blondie shook her head yes.

“Sure.” Baldy smiled. Maybe something didn’t happen, but at least I got the girl.

The End!

hfce
4th May 2006, 00:09
I am confused what happened? Why was she forced to walk the plank? :confused:

starmoon
18th July 2006, 07:02
very interesting and funny.