PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Talk Dirty To Me (NC-17) - Sequel to Love is in the Airwaves

sydsvaughn
16th June 2003, 01:52
Title: Talk Dirty To Me
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (look at the title people)
Spoilers/Setting: Sequel to "Love Is In The Air-"waves" so you'll need to read that first if you want to understand this one!
Archive: Where ever, just let me know
Summary: Turnabout is fair play

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never will be.

Notes: Forgive me, it'll be obvious which CD I was listening to as I wrote this. Otherwise, enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe hummed to herself as she put the finishing touches on the Friday edition of the Metropolis University Post. She was rather proud of this week's edition- and how she'd managed to fill the spaces left by two unreliable reporters with several interesting articles on the power a person's voice could have.

Her cheeks heated as she remembered, in vivid detail, the exact effect Lex's smooth, low voice had had on her last night. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to get lost in the memories of his sinfully seductive words in her ear as she quite shamelessly touched herself with hands she imagined were his. The knowledge that Danny, the DJ up after her, could have walked in on her little display only served to make her hotter. Not to mention the fact that Lex had actually taken her up on her challenge- and seemed to enjoy it from the grunts and moans she had clearly heard through her cell phone.

Part of her wondered that she'd actually had the nerve to go along with him- after all, she'd been keeping her infatuation with the bald young billionaire secret for the past few years. Still, after hearing the voice that starred in her nightly fantasies up close and personal, indulging in them with her, admitting to having similar thoughts- well, she wanted to scream her pleasure to anyone who would listen.

Probably not, however, a good idea in the crowded college newspaper offices. And probably not good to dwell on until she found out if it had been a one-time thing- or if he would actually take her up on her challenge again and call the radio station tonight.

She silently thanked her cousin for pushing her to apply for the late night DJ job at Metropolis's only Classic Rock station. She added a thanks to the countless articles she'd read on the power of one's voice- and the Internet research that had turned up information on what exactly she could get away with on the public airwaves.

Thankfully, her station bosses loved her sexual themed banter and the response it had gotten was phenomenal. Even better, no one seemed to have a clue it was everyone's 'best friend' Chloe Sullivan who had men and women salivating over her witty words and sexual innuendoes nightly.

Well, no one except Lex apparently. Then again, she really wasn't surprised- having hoped somewhere in a corner of her mind when she'd started this, that of all her friends, Lex would be the one to catch on. He hadn't disappointed her, although it had taken about a month of shows before he'd responded. Knowing Lex, however, that meant he probably hadn't turned the radio on until last night. He wasn't a patient person and if he'd suspected, he would have called her on it before now.

Still, he had figured it out and obviously had the desired reaction. She'd managed to get Lex Luthor off- although the phone. A feeling of pride mixed with arousal as she let her mind imagine what scenarios could come up tonight at work.

"Hey Chloe, something you're not telling us?"

She turned at Clark's teasing voice, surprised to see the farm boy holding a huge bouquet of lilies and lilacs as he moved towards her desk. Frowning, she sent him a confused look as he set the huge arrangement on her desk. "Those are for me? Clark, you shouldn't have- what would Lana say?"

Her teasing words stopped at her best friend's amused expression. "She'd be as curious as me, Chloe. I'm just the messenger, these were delivered to the office a few minutes ago and I picked them up on my way in."

Chloe felt something blossom inside of her as she reached for the small card, noting the scrawl of her name written on the envelope. Curious, she slid the card out and read the short message written in bold black script.

"Love is in the air- or at least it will be on the airwaves tonight."

Her breath caught at the bold declaration, no doubt in her mind that it came directly from the head of LexCorp- and one of the world's richest, most powerful men. The flowers were obviously Lex's way of accepting her challenge and she found herself even more eager for tonight's show than she had been.

"Well, you going to keep us in suspense? Who sent them?" Clark's near whine brought her mind back to the present and to the curious gazes focused on her from her staff. Slipping the card into her shirt pocket, she simply shrugged.

"An old friend I talked to last night. Our conversation apparently provided some much needed stress relief for him and the flowers are his way of saying thanks." Well, it wasn't the exact truth, but it would have to do. She only hoped Clark wouldn't push it.

"Just what did you two talk about that made him grateful enough to send you flowers?" She sighed, rubbing her forehead. She should have known Clark would not give up so easily on ferreting out her secrets. Strange when you considered the monumental secret he himself was hiding.

"Old times and other things." She hoped her tone was enough to discourage any further questions. "Now much as I'd like to chat, I have to finish today's edition and if you're not going to help-"

"We'll discuss this later." With that, Clark winked at her before heading over to his small desk. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief and for the moment tried to put all thoughts of Lex- and what he might be planning for tonight- from her mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well, you Metropolis lovers- I'm back with you tonight- where our theme is those secret, sexual fantasies you find hard to talk about." Chloe smiled as she husked the words, winking as she waved good-bye to the amused face of the DJ who had just finished his shift. Blowing him a kiss, she turned back to the microphone and spoke into it as if she were whispering in someone's ear.

"But not tonight. Keeping in mind you've gotta keep it somewhat clean, tonight you can call me and feel no shame in sharing those decadent, sinful thoughts that keep you awake and aroused at night. I'm not gonna tell- and who knows, you might just find someone else who feels the same. And if you're still feeling a little shy, here's another favorite song of mine that speaks to one of my deepest fantasies- let's see if it stimulates yours."

Grinning to herself, she hit the switch and the pounding strains of Posion's "Talk Dirty to Me" filled the air around her. She couldn't help it if Poison happened to have quite a few songs guaranteed to stimulate the sexual senses. Her senses were already heightened as she wondered if Lex was listening. She sighed as she hit the button for the first phone line, ready to listen to the fantasies of her fellow Metropolis night owls- wondering all the while what Lex had planned.

An hour later she found herself pleasantly aroused by the fantasies she'd had shared with her from the seemingly endless calls. But there was also a pounding frustration that Lex so far, had not been one of them. She pouted unconsciously as she segued out of another break, trying to keep her voice from cueing her listeners into her mood.

"Well, I'm certainly learning some interesting things tonight. Hopefully, all you lovers out there are too. If nothing else, maybe tonight's discussion has sparked in you some new ideas of how to spice up your love life- or jump start that relationship you've been longing for for far too long."

She knew her words reflected her own wishes that had prominently involved Lex for the past few years. Hoping he was listening, sensing her unrest, she hit the button for her next phone call.

"All right, let's see who's next." Taking a deep breath, she allowed her voice to grow husky again as she spoke into her microphone. "Hi, I'm Alexia and the question of the night is this- what's your deepest, darkest fantasy?"

"Hello Alexia, I'm Alexander and I only hope you're ready for what I'm going to reveal to you." Her heart began to pound as Lex's smooth voice poured through the speakers and out into the Metropolis night. Dear Lord, he was upping the stakes, wasn't he? The thrill that shot through her veins had her replying before stopping to think.

"Oh I'm ready for whatever you've got- Alexander did you say?" She smiled evilly. "And if we're going to be talking about your darkest fantasies, can I call you something a little less formal, perhaps Alex?" God, she hoped he'd heard how she'd stressed the "Lex"in his name.

"If you insist Alexia. By the way, I must say I love your name. Thinking of someone when you chose it, since I assume it's not your real one?" Oh, so he was going to play that way. A small smile crossed her features that would have scared anyone who knew her.

"That's for me to know and you to imagine. But I digress. I believe you were going to tell me your fantasy, Alex." Holding her breath, she waited for his response. When it came, she couldn't help but shudder at the low chuckle that reverberated through the air around her.

"It starts off quite simple really. I see her at a club or maybe a rave somewhere. She's wearing a sinfully short black leather skirt and a low cut red top that shows off the lush curves she usually keeps hidden. Every man there wants her and she knows it. But she's smiling at me. She knows that I'm the only man she'll need tonight."

Chloe bit back the small moan that threatened to erupt from the back of her throat. She was picturing the scene clearly, locking her gaze with Lex's across a crowded dance floor. For some reason, the rave so long ago in those caves came to mind. She licked her lips and struggled to reply.

"Ah, the possessive male fantasy. Seems to be a popular one with our callers tonight- the need to exert control of the situation."

"A wise man once said that to master control- you first have to be able to lose it." His reply sent another tingle through her body as she licked her suddenly dry lips.

"Have you mastered that knack yet, Alex?" She knew it was getting personal but she figured it would only draw in more listeners. Not to mention that she knew it was exactly the reaction Lex had hoped for. For some reason, tonight, she delighted in giving it to him.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Alexia. May I continue now?"

"I wouldn't dream of stopping you."

"Stopping is the last thing on my mind tonight, especially when I feel her body press tightly against mine as we finally reach each other in the middle of the dance floor." Her breathing became rapid and she quickly placed her finger on her mic switch, not wanting everyone to hear how affected she was as she pictured the scene in her head.

"It's crowded, hot and extremely public- but the lights are low and everyone is indulging in their baser instincts. Which is why I press my thigh against her, letting her feel how turned on I already am. Burying my fingers in her hair, I lean down and crush her lips with mine, giving her the hottest, deepest kiss she's ever received. I can hear her whimper against me, her hands stroking every part of me she can reach."

Her eyes were closed, her show forgotten as her body reacted to the words, her hands already running over her breasts, pinching her nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. Her body was on fire, the wetness between her legs soaking through her panties and jeans, giving off a musky scent that she knew could not be mistaken for anything but arousal. Her breath hissed in as she pressed two fingers against her throbbing center, the move sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"You still with me Alexia? My fantasy isn't getting you too hot and bothered now, is it?"

She came back to reality at the low voiced words, the chuckle in them evident- along with a husky note she knew could only be desire. Struggling for breath, she tried to form a coherent reply.

"Oh, Alex, you're in luck because your fantasy happens to be a favorite of mine as well." She smiled as she heard his low chuckle echo around her. "I'm simply looking for the perfect song to compliment the mood."

"And what did you have in mind? Or might I suggest something?" She trembled at the way he spoke the phrase, wondering if she were going to regret this. Then again, no one was going to be able to say that Chloe Sullivan hadn't lived a little during her college years.

"Suggest away- I'd love to hear what music you picture accompanying your sexual fantasy." Biting her lip, she waited breathlessly for a response.

"Well, in keeping with the theme of the night- I think another Poison song would fit the bill nicely. You have"Fallen Angel" anywhere around?"

She looked at the microphone for a moment before replying. "I think I can handle that. You surprise me though, is your fantasy woman the 'good girl' looking to let loose for the night?" She tried not to anticipate his answer as she began punching buttons to pull up the song.

"Of course. She's always been everyone's friend, the person everyone takes for granted will always be there. People love her- she's happy with herself, but secretly, she longs for so much more. Longs for those same people to see the sensual side to her nature that's just waiting to be set free."

"Or maybe waiting for the right man to help her set it free? That man being you I assume, Alex?" It was risky, but he seemed to be in the mood to play with fire tonight and she was more than happy to light the match.

"I know I'm the only man who can set her free, if she's willing to let down the 'good girl' image and meet me halfway."

"Oh, Alex, I don't know about her, but if it were me, I'd definitely be ready, willing and able." Toes curling into her shoes, she hit the button and allowed the strong rhythm of the rock classic to swell over the airwaves. "So how will Alex's fantasy end- stay with me all you lovers out there and find out when the song is done."

Hitting the 'off' button on her microphone, she then hit the switch that would allow her to talk to Lex privately, without their conversation being broadcast to all of Metropolis.

"Want to know how my fantasy ends, Chloe?" Her heart skipped a beat as he dropped the pseudonyms and addressed her in a rich, low voice that started the heat building between her thighs once again.

"If you don't finish it within the next three minutes, I'm afraid I won't be responsible for my actions, Lex." Closing her eyes, she slid the zipper on her jeans down and allowed her fingers to brush across the soaked material of the lace panties she'd worn for the occasion.

"Without caring who might see, I pull your skirt up around your waist and slip my fingers between your thighs. I can feel how wet you are, Chloe, you're so eager to take my cock deep inside you. I stroke first one, then two fingers deeply into your body, loving the way your inner muscles clench tightly around me, milking me the exact way I know you will my cock when I'm buried so deep inside you you can't tell where you begin and I end."

"Lex-" She panted his name as her fingers slid beneath the soaked fabric and began imitating his words, wishing he were there with her.

"Are you touching yourself, Chloe? Imagining my fingers buried deep inside you while you cling to me for dear life, wondering if anyone can see how crazy I'm making you?"

"God- Lex- I can feel you, you're so hot, so good, but I need more-" Spots appeared behind her eyes as she pressed her fingers deeper inside her, her thumb pushing down hard on her clit.

"You're bucking wildly in my arms, Chloe, your hands frantically working at my belt and zipper until you have my cock in your hands."

She moaned as she imagined the feel of him, hard and long, pulsing against her palm. "Lex- feels so good- you're so hot- so hard-" she trailed off on a low moan as she arched her body against the chair, vaguely aware the song was coming to an end.

"I can't wait any longer, Chloe, I have to have you! With one quick move, I wrap one of your legs around my waist and thrust hard into you-"

She cried out as her mind provided the visual image while her fingers embellished the sensory ones. Before she could do more than whimper, he went on.

"Fuck- Chloe- you're so tight- so wet- God, I want to stay inside you forever- need to get deeper- harder-" She barely heard his words trail off into gasping pants as she fucked her fingers faster and harder, all the while imagining it was his cock buried deep inside her.

"Lex- please!" The words were little more than a scream as she felt her climax upon her.

"Let go, Chloe- cum for me baby-"

With a sharp scream, she felt her body fly over the edge; wave after wave of ecstasy crashing into her. Sinking low into her seat, she could do little more than gasp for breath as she reveled in pleasure. Pleasure that was increased tenfold by the harsh grunt and then cry of her name through the headset she wore.

She had just barely found the energy to breathe again when the final notes of the song faded out. Struggling to find a coherent sentence, she flipped her microphone back on.

"Well- if you weren't before that song, I hope there are now a few more 'fallen angels' out there in Metropolis tonight. I know I'm one." She knew her voice had an added husky undertone that could not possibly be mistaken for anything but desire. But she didn't care- it might actually turn on some of her listeners to wonder what she'd been doing during the song. Smiling, she hit the button to put Lex once more on air. "Now though, I think we have some unfinished business. Alex, you still with me?"

"Oh, Alexia, I don't want to be anywhere else- except maybe on that dance floor with my own fallen angel."

She shivered at the longing in his words as she forced her voice to sound somewhat calm. "So how exactly does your dance floor fantasy end?" She desperately wanted to add a "Lex" in there, but knew it would be far too risky.

"How do you think, Alexia? I make mad, passionate love to her right there, in public, where anyone could see. It's the most fantastic experience of my life and all I know is that when it's over, I want nothing more than to do it again and again and again."

She shuddered with anticipation, knowing he meant much more than the simple words conveyed. And she couldn't wait to find out exactly how much farther he was willing to take it. But she had to get through this show first, much to her frustrated and still aroused body.

"Well, Alex, I hope that one day, your fantasy comes true. And if you need a fallen angel, I'm sure there are plenty of listeners tonight who'd be willing to oblige."

"Would you be one of them?"

She had to bite her lip for a moment, weighing the consequences of her answer. With a small smile, she decided she would go for it.

"I'd be at the top of the list, Alex." Hearing his low laughter, she smiled as she disconnected the line and segued into the next music set. "And on that note, here's some more music to put you in the mood. I'm Alexia and I'll be with you a few more hours- so don't hesitate to call in and tell me what you thought of Alex's fantasy and fill me in on a few of your own."

Once the next song began to play, she turned off the microphone and sunk back into her chair, still basking in the afterglow of her pseudo-phone sex with Lex. It truly had been an amazing night, two nights now that she thought of it.

Licking her lips, she wondered what happened now. Lex was obviously willing to indulge in non face-to-face sexual encounters, but would he be so willing in real life? Part of her wasn't so sure, having never gotten any truly romantic vibes from Lex in the years they'd known each other. Then again, she hadn't exactly been giving them off either- trying instead to bury them beneath their friendship.

Still, despite her worries, she was eagerly awaiting Lex's next move. She'd once again thrown down the gauntlet and it was once again his move. Smiling, she let the strains of Def Leppard's "Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad" wash over her while her mind filled once again with naughty images of her and Lex.

She was so immersed in her fantasies that she never heard the door to her studio open. Which was why the warm pair of hands that suddenly settled on her shoulders brought her out of her stupor with a shriek. Whirling around, she found her breath stolen by the figure that stood smirking behind her.

"So, Chloe, or should I call you Alexia, are you ready to make good on your offer?"

~*~*~*~*~

The End

(I&#39;m thinking a third part is needed to wrap this up, or certain people will probably kill me. Not that I would blame them. Do you agree? <eg>)

Tandy
16th June 2003, 02:28
HOT, HOT, HOT&#33;&#33;&#33;
It was so amazing, and yes a third part is needed&#33; Please, please post it soon&#33;

Tandy :yay:

marrycherry
16th June 2003, 03:05
Originally posted by sydsvaughn@Jun 16 2003, 01:52 AM
I&#39;m thinking a third part is needed to wrap this up, or certain people will probably kill me. Not that I would blame them. Do you agree?
i wouldn&#39;t blame them at all :yay2:
great fic (or fics in this case :biggrin: ) by the way &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

petriebird18
16th June 2003, 03:13
Sequel, NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ;) :biggrin:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

hfce
16th June 2003, 03:25
That was :drool: :worship2: and ah yeah on part 3.

Hope :chlexsign2:

bluemoongirl23
16th June 2003, 05:17
Um, yeah, third part is a must. I&#39;m just saying right now that I&#39;m one of those &#39;certain people&#39; that would kill you. But, first, make you write more.

Blue

sabby
16th June 2003, 07:46
Yup, third part, or imminent death will ensue&#33; So you better get to writing young lady&#33; Cause I want that part as soon as humanly possible&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

tiff
16th June 2003, 09:31
I agree&#33;&#33;&#33; Third part please?&#33;

NightGlow
16th June 2003, 11:02
Certain people, eh?

Well, I reserve a death threat, as well&#33; You hear me? This story is just too good to prolong or to cut short. Now hop to it&#33; :yay:

drina
16th June 2003, 15:45
waiting impatiently for the other part where they will finally do it right? u will be kind, right? to them and to us... ;)

lunaluthor
16th June 2003, 19:22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

update soon, enough foreplay, lets start the real thing :yay:

L'infini
17th June 2003, 19:54
Another fic I love, it is a great day. Hmmm, must find the first part and then beg for a third part.

Anyway, great fic, and yes, a third installment is definitely in order. :yay:

hurlingturtles
18th June 2003, 06:11
ooooo, hot hot hot... need more....on to the next part...

Katharina
18th June 2003, 16:36
IŽll go with everyone else here:
Hot fic.
Want a third part.

shipperchick
21st June 2003, 04:59
:goof: Hey&#33; I loved this, especially the ending... utterly delicious, zingy cliffhanger ending&#33;

I really liked this part especially... fantasmalistic smut, of course, but i really liked the ascerbic humor and flashes of Lex and Chloe behind Alex and Alexia&#39;s passionate banter. Good job&#33;

kidkarmina
27th July 2003, 09:10
Damn :devil: &#33; This is getting hotter and hotter (much better than the first). I&#39;m so glad you&#39;ve decided to write a third one to "wrap" things up :wub: &#33;

:chlexsign2: &#33;

Lady Candy
17th October 2003, 14:27
Really hot&#33; Well, I&#39;m going to read the sequel of the sequel&#33;

Ainur
4th January 2005, 02:09
This is fantastic. I specially loved this because Lex and Chloe have wonderful voices. Their voices are great. Off to read the last part.

zelda
4th January 2005, 19:49
Excellent choice of songs...especially Def Leppard&#39;s "Have you ever needed..."

Smallville_Sitton
8th January 2005, 01:22
Oh yes. Third part needed. Loved it though. Yay Chlex&#33;&#33;&#33;

:chlexsign1: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4:

Sidhe
25th February 2005, 09:37
Gah&#33; Wipes drool from chin&#33; :worship2: :worship2:

starmoon
17th March 2005, 23:17
Wow is all I can realy say. Keep up the good work and write another Chlex please.

meghan036
12th April 2005, 02:35
HOT! thats all I can say

arkakitty
22nd June 2005, 08:38
Loved it. You can almost hear them talking :)

kimmie
26th June 2005, 03:05
Great fic... lovin Chloe/Alexia in this fic!

Kimmie

darkangel
6th July 2005, 09:30
This series of fics is one of the best that i have ever read. You should be proud to have writen such good work.

chexfan
8th August 2005, 10:52
Awesome. Just awesome.

ggdoll18
9th August 2005, 07:15
awesome!!!

mamma_2004
6th September 2005, 23:20
Love this story.

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 14:30
Niiiiccccceeeee!
Want more....thank god there is a sequel!

~*~Tasha~*~
20th May 2008, 10:24
Extremely erotic story, and it was a great 2nd part of the three that you wrote. I already reread the first one of yours "Love is in the Air Waves", and now this sequel. I'm heading for the third part of the series Risky Business right after I post this.

Ami Rose
29th August 2012, 18:07
Lol hot

missmagick
19th April 2016, 04:51
Can't wait to read the next part