PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Lois & scents (R) Complete

Sandy
25th April 2006, 05:18
Lois and scents
Summary: Lois cooks up a plan to get Chloe with Lex.
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, romance, humor
Pairing: Chlex, and Clois
Spoilers: None, but anything could be fair game
Disclaimers: Mine all mine! I own it all! What’re you gonna do about it? lol jk!
A/n: Ok I’m practicing again, so if my smut sucks, just hollar at me…Lois may seem a little out of character
This first chapter is dedicated to Louise aka Chloe Luthor ;)

1]
Seducing Clark Kent

She knew she had to do something. Chloe was getting on her nerves. Her mooning eyes at Clark were more then she could bear. Clark was hers, not Chloe’s. Clark was her territory. She made clear of that she came inside him. Her scent was on his body, letting all trespassers know to stay the hell away. Lois wasn’t one to get jealous if some other girl touched him, or even brushed up against him. But making moon eyes? Flirting was the worst. She cringed whenever someone was flirting with her man.

The Talon wasn’t that busy, and quite frankly Lois was happy. Today was Chloe’s first day at the Talon, and Lois couldn’t be happier for her cousin. She was excited gossip about the latest rants, that flew around the building. From how hot Mr. Luthor is, to how everyone hates him, and that he owns this place. The hottest part about the Talon was the coffee. Lois could make a mean cup of coffee, and she was being generous by teaching her cousin, her skills.

All Chloe did all day was stand behind the counter. She didn’t take orders like Lana or Lois did. Nope. She stood behind the cash register with Martha Kent. It didn’t take many workers to run the Talon, but on a Friday night they were swamped. Chloe dreaded the rush hour. Tonight was karaoke night. Chloe shuddered at the people who drank way too much sugar, and caffeine, who got up on the stage and sang way off key. Chloe often caught herself holding her ears.

Lois strolled up to Clark who was leaning on the counter. Chloe was making some coffee and putting them on trays, so Lois or Lana could deliver them to the customers.

“Clark, what do hot tubs remind you of?” Lois said playfully. She had an evil smile on her face. Clark knew exactly what she was doing. Trying to turn him on. Clark had a un open bag of popcorn in his hands. Clark pondered her question a bit. Lois knew her cousin was listening in.

“Uh…” Clark trailed off. Lois began to lightly brush her finger tips, on his strong arms. She moved her hand up to his shirt sleeve. She blew in his ear. Clark felt a tingly sensation. She’s drunk with power… Just then Lex enters behind the counter, and squeeze Chloe’s ass as she’s putting coffee on the trays.

“Harder Clark.” Lois moans in his ear. Chloe and Lex look at them startled. Chloe knew that Lex touched her bum, bum, but disregarded it from her cousins actions.

“Yeah Clark. Faster.” She kept saying that like they were having sex. It was quite disturbing, and Chloe felt a tingly sensation in her core, as well as Lex did. Clark felt it too. His cock was twitching, and he was becoming rock hard.

“Lois…” Clark panted. He squeezed tightly on his bag of popcorn.

“Harder, faster. I’m gonna come baby.” She whispered breathlessly in his ear. Yup, definitely drunk with power. Clark could feel that he was ready for release.

“Ooooh!” Lois kept moaning in his ear. His cock was rock hard by now. Lex and Chloe both felt tingly sensations while watching Lois, seduce Clark Kent. Lex wanted to rip off Chloe’s clothes, and hump her on the floor!

“Lois.” Clark whimpered.

“I’m coming!” She squealed in a whisper. Clark released in his pants, making a damp spot around the crotch of his pants.

“Dammit Lois!” He snapped the bag of pop corn in his hands, sending popcorn everywhere. Lois laughed and licked his face. Chloe thought she came as well. She had the tray in her hand and lost her balance, and the coffee cups came crashing to the floor, startling her.

“Shit!” Chloe said while gripping her hair in frustration. Lex watched as she bent over, revealing her tight ass. Her jeans hugged her ass, making Lex lick his lips. He wanted to grab it again. He was tempted.

“No don’t bother to help.” Chloe said sarcastically as she picked up the pieces, and put them back on the tray. Lois just kept seducing Clark. That was part of her plan. To lure Chloe and Lex together, so Chloe can stop making moon eyes at her man.

“Damn Smallville, I think there’s something wet between your legs.” Clark’s face blushed. He was horny and it was Lois’ fault.

“You’re so easily able to come you know that?” She said as she touched the bulge in his pants, feeling his damp arousal in her hands.

“Mmm….faster.” She moaned. That was it for Clark. He was enraged.

“Lois! Don’t tempt me!” He grabbed her cheeks roughly with his hands and kissed her hard and long. Both of their tongues touched. Clark sucked on her tongue for a while, then let his tongue explore the rest of her mouth. Lois was obviously drunk on power.

Meanwhile Lex was still staring at Chloe’s ass. He was in the “zone”. His thoughts were X rated. Chloe moaning and panting beneath him as he thrust deep inside her core. Chloe finished picking up the broken glass. Lex licked his lips, and gave a soft moan of his own pleasure.

“Stop staring at my ass. And Lois! Get a room! This coffee shop is not X rated! It’s G rated! Very G rated!” Chloe stormed as she threw the broken glass away.

“It could be.” Lex trailed off. Chloe turned around to face him. She glared at him in the eyes. Lex raked his eyes all over her body, making her feel naked. He was on something. That had to be it.

“Lois!” Chloe and Lex were both startled out of their thoughts. Lois was humping Clark against the counter. Chloe was fuming. If this were a cartoon, smoke would be pouring out of her ears.

“Lois! Take it outside!” Chloe roared making the costumers glance at the humping couple. Lois stopped and then looked at Lex. He seemed lost in thought. Then she looked at the bulge in his pants. Lois chuckled. Lex was wet.

TBC

hfce
26th April 2006, 00:55
I am sorry I can't get into Chlois smut. Its like watching your parents doing it. :P

Sandy
26th April 2006, 00:59
Haha hope! Well here's the next chappy. This is gonna be a short story me thinks....and might I add...my cat is so dumb. I should have the story finished soon....at least I'm hoping.

2]
Her scent

Lex had to do something, and really badly. He started walking towards the bathroom, when Lois stopped him. Her hands were on his broad chest. A seductive smile crossed her lips.

“Where ya goin?” She asked never taking her hands off his chest. Lex was breathing erotically. Lois knew her plan was working. She had to harness him some how.

“I have to go.” He wouldn’t say where he was going, but if he didn’t jerk off now, then he never would get his desire out. Lois stopped him before he moved. She held out some panties, that were pink. She had an evil grin on her face.

“Smell this.” She demanded and shoved the panties up to his nose. Lex took a wif. His eyes burned with desire. He recognized that scent. The scene of come. But who’s scent was it?

“What’s that?” He asked.

Where are my panties? I know I put them on this morning…Chloe thought.

“Chloe’s scent. Now that you have it, you can seduce her.” It was like Lois controlled Lex with Chloe’s scent. It worked too cause Lex was about to go get her. Lois held him back.

“Woah boy. Steady there. Instead of jerking off yourself, why don’t you jerk off Chloe?” It was irrelevant that he did that. He needed to do that. He had the hunger in his eyes. He felt like an animal waiting to catch its prey. Chloe in particular.

Lex walked over to Chloe who was still making coffee. He leaned into her neck and sniffed her aroma. He was an animal waiting to pounce on her. Lois went to sit next to Clark to watch Lex, seduce her cousin. She sat on his lap and the two of them watched.

“You’re a devil Lois.” Clark said in his sex tone.

“No you are.” Lois replied. Clark just smiled evilly.

Chloe felt someone breathing on her neck. Lex was still sniffing her. She turned around and his eyes landed on her breasts. Her nipples were peeking out. She must’ve gotten hard during Lois’ torment… He thought still staring.

“Stop staring at my breasts. What do you want?” Chloe barked out. When she was talking, her breasts were moving up and down, making Lex even more hungrier for her.

“I want to help you.” He said as he straighten his posture. Chloe looked at him oddly like he was an alien. She raised a brow in question to his desire, to help her.

“Did you want to fondle my breasts, or just make moon eyes at me?” She said and fluttered her eye lashes. Lex smirked. His hand cupped her vagina, taking in its form. Her jeans were rough against his hands. He stroked her there for a while. Chloe’s mouth hung open in shock. She felt a tingly sensation ripple through her body. She jumped back. That wasn’t going to stop Lex Luthor.

“No panties eh?” He smiled and shifted his eyes. Chloe knew she put them on this morning. They somehow disappeared.

“I swear I had them on this morning.” She whispered breathlessly.

“Why don’t we go upstairs and have some fun?” He winked at her. Chloe thought better if she walked away from him. So she did. He stopped her by getting in front her.

“It’s too late Chlo. Once I got your scent, it’s too late.”

tigerbaby
26th April 2006, 03:39
Sandy, please check revised rules for NC-17 fics.

Sandy
26th April 2006, 04:06
Ok. I was wondering what happen to my fic. I thought it dropped off the face of NS....:( *checks the rules*

hfce
26th April 2006, 05:43
I like the ending of it. :D But Lois is gross in this fic. :rofl:

Sandy
27th April 2006, 02:32
Yeah...Lois is kinda ooc...but I don't really like this story that much. Hopefully someone will. Ha.. anyways this fic is done..now to complete The History Teacher which is also done. Here's the next few chapters. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Chapter Three
Warning: NC-17

“Scent?” She questioned him. Lex just kept smiling and coming at her. She kept backing up.

“Come with me.” He whispered in her ear, grabbing her lush ass as the fabric on her pants caressed his skin. Chloe was hesitant. He planted a kiss on her lips and let his tongue run wild through out her mouth. His tongue touched hers, the roof of her mouth, to sliding over her teeth, and the back of her throat. Lex pulled away with a smacking noise on their lips.

Chloe just looked at him dumbly and nodded her head yes. It was like he was controlling her. Lex took her hand and lead her upstairs, to the bed room. He locked the door and flicked on the lights.

“You can take the lion out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the lion.” He said wickedly. Chloe was frighten. She had no idea what Lex Luthor was going to do to her, but there was no turning back. She has crossed the point of no return.

Lex walked towards her with haste. He grabbed her shoulders and started kissing her roughly, while pressing groin against her center. His tongue ran wild again all over mouth. He pushed her on the bed, and she began backing up in fear. She wanted this but part of her was afraid. Lex spread her legs open, yanked off her pants. No underwear. I swear I wore underwear this morning! Lex sniffed her vagina taking in her familiar scent. Chloe looked at him wide eyed. She was afraid yet she wanted it at the same time. She hasn’t caught his scent yet, to get the idea.

Lex dove in to her vagina, and started lapping at her clit with his tongue. He ran his tongue over clit several times. Chloe gasped at the sensation he was sending her. Her clit responded by twitching at his moist tongue. He began making slurping noises. Chloe held onto the bed sheets. She loved this new sensation she was getting. She’s never had anyone lick her clit before. He got tired of his licking her click, so he set his finger to work. He pressed it harder over the soft bud as it began getting tighter.

“Gah!”

Chloe was huffing and puffing as tingly pleasures flooded her body. Her chest was heaving, her breasts going up and down, up and down. Her nipples were getting harder by the second, and they were begging to be fondled with.

“Lex!”

She gasped out. Lex kept working his finger over her clit. He thought he would make his other hand useful, and started pinching her nipple. More pleasure filled her and she began breathing erotically. Sweat started forming on her forehead.

“Come.” He whispered. He begged to devour her juices again. He longed for it. He needed to pick up her scent again. Chloe just kept breathing heavily and hanging on for dear life.

“Come, come, come.” Lex kept chanting in song. His voice was soothing. Chloe quickly thought that he sang good. She couldn’t think straight because of the pleasure that was consuming her.

“Lex…I’m gonna…”

“I know. I can feel it.”

Chloe came and Lex quickly slurped up her juices. It was a bitter taste but he enjoyed just as much. Lex stopped fingering her. His cock was rock hard, and begged to be entered in her center.

“Now comes the fun part.”

Sandy
27th April 2006, 02:32
Chapter Four
Warning: NC-17
His scent, and Karaoke

Chloe felt relaxed for a moment. Lex got out a condom that he kept in his pocket. He tore it off with his teeth. He took off his pants, and threw his underwear on the floor. He rolled it on. Chloe’s eyes were wide. She had no idea his dick was that huge.

“I’ve never seen a dick that big before.” She said breathlessly. Lex laughed.

“Haven’t you heard that tall guys usually have big dicks.” He spread apart her legs farther, so he could have better access. Chloe wondered how Lex would feel inside her. Well she would find out in a few seconds. He slid his cock in her wet channel. Chloe squirmed from the sensation rippling through her body.

He began thrusting against her, making Chloe’s body rock. She started breathing heavily. She hasn’t had this much pleasure before in her life. All she could think about was the man making love to her. WTF? Lex Luthor make love to me? Yes Chloe was astonished. Lois had done her civic duty.

Harder and harder he pushed, his cock deep inside her. Chloe began moaning, and her pitch grew louder and louder with each thrust. Lex quickly put his hand on her mouth, covering her cries.

“Shhh! They’ll hear you!” He said between each thrust. Lex kept quiet, so Chloe had to keep quiet. It would be hard but she could do it. Chloe made quiet little grunts as he kept pushing against her.

“Are you ready to come yet?” Chloe shook her head violently. Each time he kept pushing against her harder, her center twitching all the time. She let out a sob from all the pleasure he was giving her. Lex was ready to come. His hard cock was slowly beginning to soften.

“Chloe, you have to come now.” He demanded. She let out a squeal as he rocked her hard. The pleasure was just too much for her. It overwhelmed her. She pushed her hands on his bald head. She released when he did. They both let out a high pitched noise of pleasure. Lex flopped his body on her. The hungry desire he had was gone.

That night Chloe and Lex couldn’t stop looking at each other. Chloe often caught herself covering her ears, from the horrible singing. Lois saw Chloe behind the counter getting coffee ready. An evil smile formed on her lips as she entered the scene.

“Hey Chlo got a minute?” She shoved the panties in front of her nose. She immediately took in the scent. Her eyes flared with fire. Lois smiled.

“See Lex? He looks lonely.” Chloe nodded her head. No one had to tell her it was his scent. She already knew. She walked over to Lex swaying her hips sexy like. She sat down next to him, and grabbed the bulge in his pants. Lex yelped.

“Hard already hmm?” She kept playing with it.

Where’s my underwear? I swear I put them on this morning… Lex thought as she touched his cock.

“Let’s go upstairs.” She whispered in his ear.

Lois could hear the screaming beyond the loud music. She smiled. Her work was done.

Sandy
27th April 2006, 02:33
Chapter Five

“Shh! They’ll hear you!” Lex yelled.

“Yeah right. Over the loud music downstairs? Heh.” They had already reached their peak, and were breathing heavily.

“Have you seen my underwear? I swear I had some on.”

“No. Would you mind getting out of me? You’re beginning to soften.” She said as she pushed him off. Lex got out of her and looked around for his underwear. She just lay on the bed naked with a smile on her face.

“Nice view.” She said as she stared at his ass. Lex just nodded his head. He wanted his underwear.

“Well I can’t find it. I have to go clean up.”

“Why? I think senior navel looks sexy.” She winked at him as he turned around. He had a grin on his face. He went to the bathroom to clean up. When he came back she was fully clothed, and so was he.

“No underwear?”

“No. I think I know who’s taking it tho.”

The next day at the Talon Lois was serving coffee.

That’s funny…I swore I had underwear on this morning.

She thought as she went back to the counter.

“Hey Lois.” Clark said with a grin.

“Clark.” Clark had a flare of fire in his eyes.

“Pass the popcorn.” Chloe said and Lex passed her the bowl of popcorn they were sharing.

“Oh she’s going to get it good.” Lex just nodded his head as they watched Clark Kent seduce Lois Lane.

“Uh Smallville what’s going on?” She asked as she backed up. He kept moving closer to her.

“What do hot tubs remind you of?” Clark grabbed her hand and dragged her to the back room. Chloe and Lex heard Lois scream.

“I told you she was going to get it.” Chloe said as she ate some more popcorn.

“Chloe, what do beds remind you of?” Chloe raised an eyebrow.

The End

hfce
27th April 2006, 14:06
:rofl: This was a weird story but I am glad you were able to finish it. :P

Chloe Luthor
30th April 2006, 03:01
Awww, thanks for the dedication Sandy. I love stories with the fantastic four. Yeah, that's how I call my two favorites couples. ;p

And I love agreesive Lois. It is so funny to watch her teasing Clark. The Chlex was great too. Good job ! :)

Sandy
30th April 2006, 03:56
You're welcome Louise. :)

persephone47
9th May 2006, 02:36
verry strange, what was up with Lois in this fic?

elitekat
13th July 2006, 07:15
I'm not too sure about this fic. It's kinda strange but interesting and funny. I think it's one of those go-with-the-flow fics. :) Nice distraction.