PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Love Is In The Air-"waves" (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
15th June 2003, 06:28
Title: Love Is In The Air-"waves"
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (basically a PWP?)
Spoilers: Futurefic, Chlex (For this story, Chloe and Clark are college students at Met U and Lex is living and working more out of Metropolis than Smallville)
Archive: Anywhere is okay, just let me know!
Summary: A voice on the radio gets Lex all hot and bothered... with interesting results

Disclaimer: Not mine. No characters or music mentioned are mine. I own nothing!

Author Note: Don't know if this works... but I felt the need to whip it out. (pun... alluding to Lex... intended) Excuse it for not being betaed... but it should be spell and grammar checked at least! By the way, this little gem came after a long conversation with Sabby in which we discussed the power a 'voice' can have over people. Being that I did radio for a while and am attracted to the voice most times before the looks... it seemed fitting to fit a Chlex story to this one. So thanks to Sabby for inspiring this and to MR and Chlex for inspiring my muse!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lex shivered as he climbed into his huge bed alone. On one of his better nights, a lucious brunette would be keeping him warm in the middle of the latest Metropolis cold snap, but those nights were becoming few and far between. Sighing, he turned to the stack of paperwork that graced the other side of his bed, grimacing at the contracts that needed to be signed before morning came. After a few minutes of perusing long winded lawyerspeak, he found the silence of his bedroom unbearable.

Reaching over, he flipped the clock radio on, hoping that somewhere tonight a radio station would sense his mood and play something fitting it. He smiled when he hit upon one of his favorite classic rock songs. No one would suspect that Lex Luthor liked classic rock and he preferred it that way. He shuddered as he imagined what Clark would say if his best friend knew he had a strange affinity for hairbands and alternative grunge as well. Still, he settled back against his pillows with a smile and sang along with Poison's "Unskinny Bop" as he continued reading through the LexCorp paperwork.

He barely registered when the song had ended, something in the contract had caught his eye and he was immersed in reading the fine print. Which was probably why the sensual voice that flowed through the speaker drew his attention like a lightening bolt.

"Hello all you late-night listeners. That was a special favorite of mine, "Unskinny Bop" by Poison. And if you don't know what that song really is about, I'm not going to tell you. But if you do- give me a call and tell me when and where you figured it out."

The words were followed by a husky chuckle that had his blood pumping and his body hardening. He listened to quite a few Metropolis radio stations but he'd never heard this DJ before. It wasn't as if she had a voice you could forget. Still, something about the voice was very familiar, although he couldn't quite place it. All he knew was that it had been a very long time since a voice had had that affect on him. Shifting to alleviate the sudden tightness in his silk pajama pants, he set the contracts aside and turned the volume up a bit as the sensual voice crooned on.

"So all you lovers out there tonight- it's past midnight and time for all those hidden fantasies to surface. Everything you dream about doing but can't quite face in the harsh light of day- is now possible. Do you want romance? Seduction? Animalistic passion? Whatever your fantasy, whatever your dream, now is the time it becomes possible. Lost in the shadows of the night, you're free to be at your wildest."

Lex couldn't hold back a low groan as his mind immediately began to picture some of his more illicit fantasies. Not to his surprise, they did not feature a brunette. No, they featured a snarky, perky blonde who he was sure could work wonders with that tongue of hers. He shifted against the covers drawn over him as his cock swelled at the imagined sensation of her lips surrounding him, taking him deep in her throat. In this fantasy, she was on her knees before him as he sat behind his desk. Her small hands were stroking his thighs as her mouth continued its sweet torture.

His hand slid down his stomach and slipped into his pants. Grasping his cock in one smooth motion he moaned as the hands became hers. He stroked the hard flesh, quickly establishing a rhythm as he pictured her mouth closing around him. The heated wetness of her mouth and tongue as she took him deep in her throat, allowing him to fuck her mouth with an almost violent frenzy. He could feel release nearing and with a harsh cry of her name he spiraled over the edge.

"Chloe!"

His release came in spurts, coating his hand and stomach with hot, sticky fluid. Struggling to return to the present, he could hear her whispering naughty things in his ear. His eyes shot open as he suddenly realized what his mind had been trying to tell him since he'd turned on the radio.

"Chloe?" He called out her name again, this time in confusion as he turned back to the radio and punched up the volume, unwilling to believe she was the owner of the sensual voice that had him so turned on. Unfortunately, the voice was gone and the music had resumed. Sighing, he slid back the sheets and walked over to his dresser to find another pair of pajama pants while a quick trip to the bathroom cleaned up the mess he'd made of himself.

Moving quickly back to the bed, he settled under the covers and grinned in amusement at the song now playing. "Relax" was not one of his favorites but it did seem to fit the mood this DJ was invoking. He wondered again if it truly was Chloe or if it was simply wishful thinking on his part. Clark hadn't mentioned anything about Chloe having a night job as a radio DJ- then again, Clark was usually the last person to notice anything different about one of his supposed best friends. Gabe had said nothing of it either, and usually the man could not stop bragging about his daughter, now a Journalism major at Met U right alongside Clark. Besides, the Chloe Sullivan he knew was snarky and brash and more than a little daring, but the thought of her talking so frankly about sex and fantasies so publicly did not fit his persona of her.

Not that he hadn't imagined this side of her many nights in some of his better dreams. He'd gotten used to the fact that his erotic dreams now starred Chloe Sullivan. At first he'd been horrified but as the dreams had continued and intensified over the past few years, he'd given up trying to fight them. It made it hard to be near Chloe in real life, but he managed it because he was Lex Luthor and to show any weakness was a bad thing. Not to mention she was one of only a few people he actually enjoyed being with. Still, he could count on the fact that even seeing her anymore was enough to start arousal coursing through his body.

"You still with me lovers? Because the night is far from over and I still haven't heard from you about what you're doing with it- or for that matter- in it."

His heart began to thump as the DJ's voice flowed through the night once again. This time, he concentrated fully on trying to determine if it could indeed be the object of his fantasies.

"If you haven't noticed, I've tried to set a certain mood tonight- for those of you who might be alone. Separated from your lover or simply dreaming about him or her- it doesn't matter in the darkness of the night. You're free to do whatever with whomever you wish. That includes yourself, for those of you wondering."

Lex swallowed hard at the low laugh that emerged at the end of the sentence. Arousal was once again coursing through his body and more and more, he was becoming positive that the seductive voice was indeed Chloe's. Closing his eyes, he let the words wash over him.

"As for me, well, I'm by myself at the moment." His eyes opened at her words, curiosity now getting the best of him. "You see, for those of you who've called in to ask, the man I fantasize about has no clue I'm even thinking of him like a lover. We're friends you see but it doesn't stop my mind from imagining what it would be like with him. To feel his lips crushing mine as his touch fills me with a desire I can only imagine. To feel his body, hard against mine, worshiping me as he brings me over the edge and into ecstasy."

Lex's hand was once again on his cock, stroking unhurriedly this time as her voice flowed around him. He could not believe how aroused he was by the story she spun. Her voice was so damned sexy that he knew men listening everywhere, and probably a few women, were doing the same. And the more he heard the more certain he became it was indeed his plant manager's daughter.

"So dear listeners, as you're enjoying the pleasures of the flesh, by your own hand or at the hands of your lover tonight, here's a little something from me, Alexia, to you, to keep you in the mood. I know its put me in one. "

As the familiar strains of "Fever" began to pour through the night air, Lex felt his body stiffen in both shock and arousal. Alexia. The DJ's name was Alexia and she sounded a hell of a lot like Chloe. Coincidence? He didn't think so but he was going to find out.

Reaching for his phone, he continued to stroke his still hard cock as he dialed a familiar number. Waiting impatiently for the owner to pick up, he found his eyes closing as his mind swept back into a land where Chloe was begging him to take her, to fuck her like an animal. He was so lost in the fantasy he almost didn't hear the irate female voice as the line was picked up.

"Lois, I told you not to call me when I'm on air. I'm a big girl with enough knowledge and confidence to talk about this stuff on the radio. I know you're uncomfortable but get used to it and stop these after midnight calls please? Besides, I like doing it and I intend to keep on doing it for a long, long time."

Yes, the voice was hers even if her words had not confirmed it. Lex's mind was suddenly hit with a deluge of images and thoughts. Forcing them down, he tried for a witty response. "I sincerely hope you mean what I think you mean when you say "doing it" Chloe." He was proud at the gasp he heard escape her lips at his blunt statement.

"Lex?" The worry and panic in her voice was priceless, although the last thing he wanted was for her to feel uncomfortable around him.

"The one and only Chloe. Although I must admit, I wouldn't mind being the man you were just describing." He could imagine the way she would be biting her lower lip- a nervous habit he'd picked up on years ago. The image made him even harder as he gripped his cock tighter.

"In your dreams Luthor." The words however sounded more breathless than irritated and he chose to run with the former. Assuming he could still find coherent words to string together in the midst of his arousal.

"Every night Chloe. Over and over again." Bold he knew, but the desire was overwhelming. Not to mention the fact that she hadn't hung up on him.

For a moment, he allowed himself to wonder if he were indeed the man she'd been talking about. But he knew that would be impossible. Chloe wanted Clark as she always had even though the farm boy was still infatuated with Lana. He frowned as silence greeted him and he began to worry she might have hung up. "Chloe?"

"How do we do it in those dreams, Lex?"

His brain came to a complete stop as her words registered. For a moment, he was sure he'd imagined her words but the hitch of indrawn breath audible through the phone line told him he'd heard her correctly. His cock swelled as his mind immediately went into overdrive.

"Lex- I'm waiting."

Helpless to hold back his low moan, he continued stroking himself, damning the consequences as he felt the words flow from his mouth in stuttered gasps.

"You're on your knees in front of me as I sit in my desk chair. You're sucking my cock deep into your throat as your hands cup my balls. My hands clench in your hair, forcing you to hold still so I can fuck your mouth like I want to be fucking you."

He had to pause for breath; his release building to a level he'd never felt before. It had everything to do with the low moans and whimpers he could hear clearly through the cell phone. His mind focused on the image of her hands, touching herself, thrusting her fingers into her body as she imagined it was him. The desire intensified as he realized that she was still in the studio and anyone could walk in and see her.

"I can feel you, Lex! Don't stop- please! The song set's almost done!"

Her frantic pleas alerted him to the fact that she must have to do another break in the next few moments. He moaned aloud at the thought of how she would sound screaming out her pleasure, screaming out his name, over the Metropolis airwaves. It was almost enough to make him lose it right there. But he managed to force one last stuttered phrase from his parched lips as he arched frantically into his hand.

"God, Chloe, you're so good baby. Fuck- faster Chloe- deeper- that's it- So goodsogoodsogood- Chloe!"

He screamed her name as once again his body exploded around him. This climax was even stronger than his first, milked on by the low whimpers and ecstatic moans he could hear Chloe breathing into his ear through the phone.

"Fuck- Lex!"

His body twitched again in response to her feral cry, accompanied by several low moans and gasps as she obviously reached her peak as well. When he finally thought he could breathe again, he suddenly realized her breathing was no longer audible. Taking a close look at his cell phone however, he noticed the line was still connected.

"Chloe?" His words received an answer not through the receiver but through the radio next to him.

"Well, listeners, I must say, sometimes dreams really do come true." His heart stopped as he heard the pure feline satisfaction in her voice. Pride and lust filled him as he realized it was his words that had put her in such a state.

"That's all I have time for tonight- so I'll leave you with the message to stay warm and love well. I'm Alexia and I'll be back tomorrow night when I want to hear all your wildest fantasies and if you're lucky, I'll tell you mine. Goodnight."

Unbelievably, Lex felt his cock harden yet again as her sensual words brushed over him as if she had physically touched him. Putting the phone back to his ear, he listened as a popular song began to waft through the radio. Several seconds later, he heard her light breathing once again.

"Chloe-" He tried again but this time found himself cut off by her words.

"Am I your wildest fantasy, Lex?"

He swallowed hard and couldn't contain a moan as her words brought to mind plenty of X-rated images, all involving her petite frame.

"Why don't you head over to the Penthouse and find out?" He bit his lower lip at the silence that greeted his proposal. He stiffened at the low, sensual laughter that drifted through the receiver.

"Better yet, why don't you tune in tomorrow and find out if you're mine." With that, the line disconnected with a loud click. He stared at the receiver for a few moments before closing the phone and placing it gently on the bedside table. Turning off the radio with a flick of his wrist he tried to ignore the delight that flowed through him as he realized Chloe Sullivan could give as good as she got.

Smiling as the arousal faded to a delightful tingle he settled under the covers, his mind already hard at work on mapping out a strategy to answer her unspoken challenge. He had less than 24 hours to make sure he was her wildest fantasy- and prove to Chloe that she was his.

~*~*~*~*~

The End

(Well, it had to be written. Anyone like it enough to want a sequel? <eg>)

scifichick774
15th June 2003, 06:40
Already sent you fb on BT2, but I wanted to let you know *again* that you need to do a sequel. NEED&#33;

justicea
15th June 2003, 07:01
Oh hell yeah you should definately do a sequel and soon. lol
Justice :worship2:

Blaire023
15th June 2003, 07:10
why do you even ask? I tell ya what, someone get sara to do a sequel of this and I&#39;ll get my sequel of kitten rolling. Anyone up for the challenge of persuasion?

Start poking and prodding guys and gals, i want a damn sequel to this&#33;

B

§åß®îNå
15th June 2003, 07:21
whoa&#33; that was so HOT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it was awesome
i loved the way u wrote this, just magnificent&#33;
pls write a sequel&#33;&#33;&#33; cant wait :worship2:

hfce
15th June 2003, 08:09
A part 2 now. :worship2:

Hope :chlexsign2:

dsapiro
15th June 2003, 09:26
I don&#39;t understand the question... Should you do a sequel? Umm, YES&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay:

celticangel
15th June 2003, 13:11
WOW&#33;&#33; Great story. :drool: I definately need to know what happens the next night so please continue. :worship2:

sabby
15th June 2003, 14:02
*pokes her* I want a sequel *pokes again* Gimme a sequel *pokes again* Now will you give already? *pokes again* *pokes yet again* SEQUEL *sets up constant poking rhythm*

I&#39;ll help ya if you want to *persuasive smirk*

@B: If I get her to do a sequel, you better hold true to your word and give me one for kitten ;)

hugs,
Sabby

petriebird18
15th June 2003, 18:07
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (Hint hint, nudge nudge) :biggrin: ;)
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

bluemoongirl23
15th June 2003, 18:33
Want a sequel? Are you high, of course we WANT a sequel, we need one&#33; Oh, and you know that it will have to be at least a three parter, you know? Chloe&#39;s turn next, then them acutally together. So, go, write, shoo&#33;

Blue

Susan S
15th June 2003, 19:42
You must do a sequel. I also agree with Blue, that it needs to beat least a 3 parter.

Susan S

Sab_Luthor
16th June 2003, 00:12
humm one word MORE and two others UPDATE SOON

thanks

mina murray
16th June 2003, 00:39
Must you ask? :chlexsign1:

Calliope
16th June 2003, 05:51
Why must you ask questions when you already know the answer? Of course, you should write a sequel. Preferably now&#33; :dry:

NightGlow
16th June 2003, 10:48
Man, oh, man was that hot&#33;

And looky, looky (eyes bug out) there&#39;s a sequel&#33; :goof:

And I&#39;m off to review it...

drina
16th June 2003, 15:43
Oh boy...yet another well-written PWP from you. how do you do that? i can&#39;t even write a little smutfic. i bow down to you :worship2:

Katharina
16th June 2003, 17:38
GREAT. This was GREAT.
I can´t wait to read the sequal&#33;

shipperchick
16th June 2003, 21:33
Blushing left right and center, but well written.
:blush: :ohmy:

L'infini
17th June 2003, 23:02
Ooh, I like the first part just as much as the second. I&#39;ll be expecting the third part tomorrow morning in time for breakfast, that OK with you? Seriously, this is a great fic. I love the idea of sexy radio Chloe. ;)

hurlingturtles
18th June 2003, 06:01
a DJ? I love it&#33; I&#39;m glad I started this with the other parts already written, he he. on to the next&#33;

kidkarmina
27th July 2003, 08:50
Wow&#33;&#33;&#33; The first part of this (3) series is already fun :blinkkiss: &#33; I wonder how the rest of them are? I guess, I&#39;ll find out soon enough since I&#39;m heading over there..... :yay:

Thank you for writing a sequel (or two) :devil: &#33;

Lady Candy
17th October 2003, 14:07
I loves this ff and I have already seen that there is a sequel...I&#39;m going to read it ;)

Ainur
4th January 2005, 01:50
:drool: :yay2: :worship2: Loved this it was so great and original. Very hot and sexy. :wub:

Smallville_Sitton
8th January 2005, 01:05
I loved it. I NEED a sequel. Good job.

Blu_FireFly81
19th January 2005, 09:33
That was hot&#33;

starmoon
25th March 2005, 23:53
This was well writen and you should write a squel it would be just great.

meghan036
11th April 2005, 23:51
As Paris would say "that's hot"

ggdoll18
20th June 2005, 04:56
you have to continue!!!!!

arkakitty
22nd June 2005, 08:26
Great. Just great :)

chexfan
8th August 2005, 10:29
So hot! Looking for the sequel now...

darkangel
9th August 2005, 06:47
My God that was hott. :cheeky: :) :grin3:

gecko
23rd September 2005, 19:00
that was wow!!!!

Ann
24th September 2005, 06:56
Damn it got hot in here! Great fic. Definately waiting for a sequel.

Esther25jm
21st May 2006, 08:51
Boy howdy, I've got a thing about voices, too, and MR certainly has one of the best. This fic just.......... *faints*

*slowly gets up* Is there a sequel?

Pieper
21st May 2006, 16:57
Great work.

~*~Tasha~*~
25th May 2006, 10:40
You ask if we like it enough for a sequel? Darn straight!!! I loved this. I would love to see a sequel too.

~*~Tasha~*~

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 14:14
I like!
I like loads!
Hot damn!

Ami Rose
29th August 2012, 04:39
You ask if we like it enough for a sequel? Darn straight!!! I loved this. I would love to see a sequel too.

~*~Tasha~*~

Agree

missmagick
19th April 2016, 04:29
Whoa really well done!