PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

JosiCuervo
17th April 2006, 17:54
A Josi take on what should've happened in Fragile

~~//~~

“Chloe…”

Chloe turned, eyes untrusting and skeptical on Lex as he smirked at her, his puffed-up demeanor causing her to shake with aggravation. She had an incredible urge to launch herself at him, to fist her hand and connect forcefully with his patrician nose.

But she managed to suppress the urge. Looked at him blandly, her eyes bright, her mind and body ready for battle.

“I think I'm getting an inkling why you've never had a boyfriend.” Lex said smoothly, smirking at her as he bent over the pool table dismissively.

Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back. She knew what he was doing, knew he was trying to goad her into a giving more than she got. And she reacted in kind, straightening her spine, her head raised to peer at him haughtily.

“Is that right?’ she asked as she slowly stalked towards him, her voice a quiet hum of indifferent curiosity. “Getting a little juvenile with the comebacks, aren’t we, Lex?”

Lex straightened, his jaw tightening reflexively at her taunting words. “Juvenile or not, that’s the impression I get from your current actions.” He replied.

Chloe snorted, “And I think you assume too much from far too little.”

Lex raised his brows at her doubtfully. “Really? By all means, Chloe, explain your lack of opposite sex action, then.”

Chloe glared at him, irritation boiling up inside her at his condescending manner. “I don’t owe you any form of explanation.” Chloe bit out angrily. “And since I don’t really give a fuck what you think about me, I’m not feeling inclined to humor you.”

“I beg to differ, Chloe,” Lex responded. “The fact you’re still standing here clearly implies you care about what I think about you.”

“No,” Chloe replied dryly. “I quit worrying about your opinion a long time ago. Right about the time you conveniently forgot I existed which immediately followed my saving your ass from your dear old dad.”

“That’s not true, Chloe,” Lex said defensively. “I never ditched you, we just grew apart.”

“And that is utter bullshit, and you know it.” Chloe replied angrily. “But it’s kind of funny how that works – you always forgetting the person who saved your life, just to focus on the one who continuously tries to take it from you.

“Chloe, I –”

Chloe shook her head, “Save it for someone who cares, Lex because frankly, I don’t give a damn anymore.”

“Anymore…” Lex breathed thoughtfully, his eyes searching her face briefly before skimming down her body.

Chloe smirked, rolling her eyes as his gaze stopped on her breasts. She’d always known that deep down the predator was naught more than a man, but this kind of proof seemed almost ridiculous to her. “Tell you what, Lex,” Chloe said calmly. “I’ll answer your question if you’ll answer one for me.”

Lex scowled at her, “What makes you think I care enough about your response to barter?”

Chloe smiled at him, snickering in amusement at his obvious discomfort. “The fact you haven’t simply dismissed me and moved on implies a need for an answer.”

Lex eyed her dubiously. “Now you’re giving yourself more credit than you’ve ever earned.” Lex replied arrogantly, sighing resignedly before continuing. “But if it’ll make you feel better, you have a deal. Ask away.”

Chloe refrained from commenting immediately, instead stepping in front of him and tilting her head questioningly. Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?”

Lex made an exasperated sound in the back of his throat, immediately covering the indignant sound with a small cough. “I can assure you my balls are exactly where they belong.” Lex replied heatedly.

“Yeah…” Chloe quipped smoothly. “In Lana’s mouth, maybe.”

Lex glared at her coldly, his hands coming up and grasping her by her upper arms. “Chloe, you’re treading on very dangerous ground.”

”And you need to come up with some new and improved lines, Lex because I’ve already heard more of that one than I care to remember.”

Lex’s hands tightened painfully on her arms, his eyes burning hotly into hers. He brushed his pelvis against her abdomen, pushing the bulge in his pants against her soft curves. “What kind of game are you playing?” he asked roughly.

Chloe stifled a gasp at the flare of desire in his gaze, her body responding instinctively to the closeness of his hardening body. She was momentarily stunned by the sudden shift in mood, the hard ridge of his cock creating an answering pulse in her core, and she briefly considered kneeing him where it would hurt most.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to use Lex’s sexual appetites as a weapon against him and instead stepped forward, leaning into his heat. She shook his hands from her arms, pushing herself against him, forcing him backwards until he was leaning heavily on the pool table.

Lex ‘s eyes widened, his hands falling behind him to keep himself upright, his chest heaving slightly as she licked her lips hungrily. He looked torn – ravenous hunger evident on his face, the urge to run evident in the hard lines of his body.

Chloe licked her lips again, lowering her lashes and reaching a hand out to stroke over his scalp. She ran her fingertips along curve of his skull, leaning into him further as his eyes drifted shut. She leaned over him, expelling her breath against his ear with each word she spoke. “You want to know why you’ve never heard of my having any kind serious relationship?” she asked throatily. “Do you really want to know?”

Lex’s hands tightened on the edge of the table, his knuckles whitening with strain. He turned his head towards her voice, his lips brushing the delicate skin of her neck as he replied, “Yes.”

Chloe laughed breathlessly, taking his earlobe between her teeth and nipping hungrily at his sensitive flesh, her hands placed firmly on the table as leverage to keep him in place. She nuzzled him briefly, teasingly, reveling in the sharp intake of breath the action earned her, relishing in the continued hardening of his body beneath her.

Chloe felt a rush of wetness between her legs, the thrill of Lex’s reaction to her setting off a tornado of feelings inside her. She adjusted her stance, stroking a hand up his clothed leg to fondle the obvious bulge in his pants. “Because,” she breathed thickly, her fingers brushing over his straining erection teasingly. “None of the boys in Smallville could ever properly…satisfy…me.”

She punctuated her statement by giving his hard cock a firm squeeze, the tingling in her breasts and pussy coalescing into a definitive throb as he hissed erotically. She squeezed again, biting the soft skin below his ear as he bucked up into her hand. “What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”

letia84
17th April 2006, 18:02
Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?
BWHAAAAAAA… :rofl: That was priceless.

“What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”
There should be a TBC under that last line right Josi. Please. I’d offer you something but I’m broke.

pipersmum
17th April 2006, 18:13
Lex’s hands tightened painfully on her arms, his eyes burning hotly into hers. He brushed his pelvis against her abdomen, pushing the bulge in his pants against her soft curves. “What kind of game are you playing?” he asked roughly.

Chloe stifled a gasp at the flare of desire in his gaze, her body responding instinctively to the closeness of his hardening body. She was momentarily stunned by the sudden shift in mood, the hard ridge of his cock creating an answering pulse in her core, and she briefly considered kneeing him where it would hurt most.

Then reconsidered.

Chloe felt a rush of wetness between her legs, the thrill of Lex’s reaction to her setting off a tornado of feelings inside her. She adjusted her stance, stroking a hand up his clothed leg to fondle the obvious bulge in his pants. “Because,” she breathed thickly, her fingers brushing over his straining erection teasingly. “None of the boys in Smallville could ever properly…satisfy…me.”

She punctuated her statement by giving his hard cock a firm squeeze, the tingling in her breasts and pussy coalescing into a definitive throb as he hissed erotically. She squeezed again, biting the soft skin below his ear as he bucked up into her hand. “What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”

You write it so well I can see it in my mind if only you were to write for Smallville we would be very happy Chlexers! ;)

I agree with Letia though you did mean to write a TBC didn't you???? :P

Krysia
17th April 2006, 18:14
“I think I'm getting an inkling why you've never had a boyfriend.” Lex said smoothly, smirking at her as he bent over the pool table dismissively.

I wonder how much time Lex spent thinking about Chloe and her supposed lack of boyfriends :yeahbaby: More please.

GivenToFly
17th April 2006, 18:25
Hot damn. *sigh* If only. Now, is there TBC or not? Either way, I still love this.

Well done, Josi :)

eta: This is kind of similar to something I've started writing. But since yours is just utterly-fantastically-delicious, I'm nervous about finishing mine. Eep!

kinky
17th April 2006, 18:28
You are sooo mean!!! how can you stop here?!?! You better be back later to update!!! please!!!!

letia84
17th April 2006, 18:28
eta: This is kind of similar to something I've started writing. But since yours is just utterly-fantastically-delicious, I'm nervous about finishing mine. Eep!
Post it! I need more revenge Chlex Fucking to calm my nerves after watching damn Lexana Kiss YUK!!!

This goes double for Josi. (are you just going to tease us like Lex is gettting teased by Chloe in this.)

JosiCuervo
17th April 2006, 20:12
This goes double for Josi. (are you just going to tease us like Lex is gettting teased by Chloe in this.)
I'll post the next part if there's enough positive response to warrant putting the time in to write real smut. I've already decided on what scenario to use, and I'm seriously considering some outraged Lana voyeurism. Heh.

Zannie
17th April 2006, 20:20
:wth:

Why this annoyed face you ask, from someone who never uses smilies?

You, who I have come to count on to write well-developed smut and chapters with real development, seem to have succumbed to the tendency to write absurdly short updates.

Less than 1200 words?

Hmph!

Oh well. I'll see if I enjoy it anyway.

She had an incredible urge to launch herself at him, to fist her hand and connect forcefully with his patrician nose.

I love the word patrician. It's not used nearly enough.

Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back.

Heheh. And I love that his back is gloating. Trust Lex to manage to convey arrogance by the set of his back.

"No,” Chloe replied dryly. “I quit worrying about your opinion a long time ago. Right about the time you conveniently forgot I existed which immediately followed my saving your ass from your dear old dad.”

Ha! So there! Stupid, dense, moronic, weak-willed, gullible Lex, as he's been written in the last two seasons.

“That’s not true, Chloe,” Lex said defensively. “I never ditched you, we just grew apart.”

What the . . . :wth: (That one is aimed at Lex, and not at you.)

Chloe refrained from commenting immediately, instead stepping in front of him and tilting her head questioningly. Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?”

*snort* Excellent question. Someone needed to ask it.

*sigh* Never get tired of Lex Luthor's bulge.

Highly unlikely, given the pathetic wuss he's turned into on the show. Not that I'm watching any more. Or care in the least about what the producers have done to the potential that Smallville once had. Nothing that happens on the show bothers me at all. Not in the least little bit.

*whimpers and tries not to think about it*

So what's the deal? Is that it? You think that's satisfying enough for us? You think that's nearly enough to make up for everything we've had to suffer?

:wth: Hmph!

(I graded papers for four hours this morning, which might explain the excessive use of the smilie. I did very much enjoy it and am very grateful that you wrote it.)

Such as it was. :wth:

letia84
17th April 2006, 20:25
I'll post the next part if there's enough positive response to warrant putting the time in to write real smut. I've already decided on what scenario to use, and I'm seriously considering some outraged Lana voyeurism. Heh.
HA HA *evil laugh* :devil: Yes Lana gets and eye full of how its done.

Lana Walks in: "Chloe...Lex... what are you guys...Lex what's that thing in your mouth...Chloe what are you doing with that whip...and the chains...gah...gotta get out of here." :Lana runs away like the whiny bart she is.

Oh please post the next part. Hey everyone else get a clue and give Josi feedback so I can get my smut fix.

JosiCuervo
17th April 2006, 22:17
You, who I have come to count on to write well-developed smut and chapters with real development, seem to have succumbed to the tendency to write absurdly short updates.
I'm trying to kick start my muse into finishing my stories, since the level (as in quantity, not quality) of FB certainly isn't what I'd call aspiring. Heh. But I apologize for letting you down. I will do my best to come through with something amazing in the near at some point in the future.

But until then, here's something else for you to complain about whilst you wait for a real update.

And since this-

Hey everyone else get a clue and give Josi feedback so I can get my smut fix.
is the reason I'm posting this, this is for you, letia. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

~~//~~

Lex’s head fell back slightly as he pulled in a ragged breath, quickly expelling it on a hissed, “Fuck…yes...”

Chloe purred in satisfaction, squeezing her legs together to assuage the insistent pulse in her loins. She pulled back some, her hand continuing the erotic massage on his cock, a soft moan falling from her lips at the sight of him reclining on the pool table.

Eyes closed. Mouth slightly open in helpless pleasure. Sheen of perspiration already glowing along his brow.

Chloe straightened, grunting determinedly as she pulled him upright by the front of his shirt. She paused, waiting for his eyes to open before viciously yanking the shirt apart, scattering the buttons on the floor around them.

Power thrummed through her, an intense visceral need overwhelming her as Lex remained compliant, his nostrils flaring as she tugged his shirt out of his pants, his hands gripping the table once more as she sunk to her knees in front of him.

She unbuckled his belt, unfastening his pants and pulling the zipper down with her teeth, her breath quickly becoming labored as lust saturated her. She opened his pants, pushing the expensive fabric down his hips to pool around his ankles haphazardly.

She licked her lips at the sight of his turgid flesh jutting out before her. She leaned forward, nudging his hard length with her nose and licking a line from the base of his cock down the seam of his scrotum. She fluttered her tongue along his sac, gently sucking his balls into her mouth before painting a wet trail up his hard length to swirl around the swollen tip.

Lex’s stomach muscles quivered and Chloe smiled around his cock, quickly taking stock of his white-knuckled grip on the table, his clenched jaw, ragged, labored breathing. She pulled back, grasping him firmly with her hand and breathing on the tip of his cock briefly before swooping in and taking him deep, swallowing his entire length without pause.

Lex leaned back heavily, his hands reflexively coming up to cup her head, pulling slightly on her hair as his fingers threaded a firm yet gentle grip. Chloe moaned in appreciation, sliding off of him slowly, dragging her tongue firmly along the underside of his stiffness, pausing to flicker along the sensitive slit at the tip.

Lex’s moan of pleasure reverberated through the room as she swallowed him again, sucking his hard flesh into her mouth, her tongue stroking tirelessly along the throbbing vein in his cock. She took him deep, as far as she could, the head of his cock bumping the back of her throat as she swallowed around him, her own moan of pleasure radiating around him as his pelvis instinctively tried to push his cock deeper.

Chloe brought her free hand up, scraping her nails up the sensitive flesh of his inner thigh to once again cup his sac. She gently rolled his balls in her hand, alternately squeezing and stroking as she rhythmically bobbed her head along his cock.

She felt his hands tighten in her hair, his legs shaking slightly as she worked him over faster, her lips and tongue and hand working fluidly, her palm firm on his balls, her fingers pressing into the sensitive skin just behind them.

She heard him grunting in time with the bob of her head, his gasping moans expelled every time she took him into her mouth. She felt him try to pull her off, heard the guttural tone of her name on his lips, felt the ominous contraction of his cock in her mouth.

But she didn’t stop. Instead she sucked harder, bobbed her head faster and tightened her hand along his length. The sounds of her wet mouth on his flesh echoed around her, intermixed with his cadenced moans and her own labored breathing.

He roared mutely, giving himself over to her silent demand as she dug her nails into the sensitive spot behind his balls, curling her hand and squeezing him erotically. His fingers dug into her scalp almost painfully, the sensation spiraling from her head down her body, adding to the insistent ache in her center.

His pelvis moved with her, pushing into her as much as she was taking him in. She raised her eyes as best she could, looking up at him, a feral growl rising from deep within her as her gaze clashed with his and she felt another gush of moisture throb between her legs as he tensed, his body coiling on the brink of unleashed pleasure.

He cursed hoarsely, stringing together a quick tempo of thrusting hips and muttered curses. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, his voice strained, his eyes wild, a trickle of sweat rolling over his temple as his eyes fluttered closed in the culmination of helpless satisfaction.

Chloe felt his cock contract, seamlessly ignoring the bitter taste of his seed on her tongue as she instinctively swallowed, taking what he gave and continuing to give what he needed. After a few moments his hips quit moving and his hands relaxed in her hair and he sagged against the pool table.

Chloe let his cock fall from her mouth, her tongue running over her lips hungrily as she gracefully rose to her feet. She stepped back, slowly undoing the button on her jacket, then shrugging out of it and tossing it to the side.

Lex watched her intently, his eyes skimming over her form-fitting top, a glint of appreciation evident in his gaze as she stroked her hands up her sides to cup her full breasts. She pulled the fabric down, exposing her peaked flesh, pushing her naked breasts together and rubbing her fingers over her tight nipples.

Chloe moaned quietly as she pinched her nipples between her fingers, Lex’s hot gaze on her only intensifying the ache between her legs. She licked her lips, once, twice until he finally tore his gaze from her heaving breasts and focused on her face. She met his gaze, inclining her head down and lifting a breast to her lips, silently reveling in the flare of lust that reignited in his eyes at the sight of her tongue laving her own nipple.

She repeated the action on the other breast, then dropped her hands and stepped closer to him, pressing her body against his, rubbing her hard nipples against his chest. She sighed as his hands stroked over her back, his fingers pushing her shirt up to dance on the naked skin just above her ass.

Chloe leaned back and peered at his face, smirking to herself at the confusion warring with the still-burning arousal in his eyes. She thought about letting him off the hook, thought about just patting him on his bald head and walking away.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to take the opportunity to be predator stalking prey and instead pulled him closer, crushing her breasts against his chest and licking the line of his lips hungrily. She pressed her pelvis against his softening cock, stroking a hand down his chest and along his side to squeeze the flesh of his ass, the other hand cupping his jaw as she met his gaze challengingly.

“What’s wrong, Lex?” Chloe asked sweetly. “In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”

Lex tensed, his arms tightening around her as he spoke. “How many times do I have to tell you?” Lex said exasperatedly. “La—”

Chloe put her hand over his mouth, effectively cutting him off. She glared at him, her voice rough as she spoke. “Don’t say it, Lex,” Chloe responded, shifting her body against his restlessly. “Don’t even think her name. Do you understand me?”

At Lex’s nod of acquiescence she removed her hand from his mouth, leaning closer to him and nibbling on the skin where his shoulder met his neck. She nibbled a trail to his ear, her lips and teeth resolute in her task as she easily pushed him onto his back on top of the pool table.

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”

Zannie
17th April 2006, 22:33
And since this-

is the reason I'm posting this, this is for you, letia. Hope you enjoy it. ;)

So what you're saying is that my excessive use of WTF smilies wasn't enough to inspire you to write more. Hmph.

Oh well. I shall not complain about two updates in the same afternoon.

[Lex’s head fell back slightly as he pulled in a ragged breath, quickly expelling it on a hissed, “Fuck…yes...”

Hee! I love it when Lex hisses. And when he bares his teeth. And when his nostrils flare. Heh. Yum.

Chloe straightened, grunting determinedly as she pulled him upright by the front of his shirt. She paused, waiting for his eyes to open before viciously yanking the shirt apart, scattering the buttons on the floor around them.

Wow. Good for Chloe. Way to take charge.

Power thrummed through her, an intense visceral need overwhelming her as Lex remained compliant, his nostrils flaring as she tugged his shirt out of his pants, his hands gripping the table once more as she sunk to her knees in front of him.

Yay! His nostrils are flaring!

She licked her lips at the sight of his turgid flesh jutting out before her. She leaned forward, nudging his hard length with her nose and licking a line from the base of his cock down the seam of his scrotum. She fluttered her tongue along his sac, gently sucking his balls into her mouth before painting a wet trail up his hard length to swirl around the swollen tip.

Very nice. Precise details with some excellent smutty words. I don't think I've ever used "seam" before in smut. And I like how she was "painting a wet trail."

Chloe moaned in appreciation, sliding off of him slowly, dragging her tongue firmly along the underside of his stiffness, pausing to flicker along the sensitive slit at the tip.

I giggled quite inappropriately at "his stiffness." Probably because it reminded me of "his highness," and then I made the most bizarre connections in my mind, imagining vast crowds bowing at the majestic sight of Lex's regal erection.

She felt his hands tighten in her hair, his legs shaking slightly as she worked him over faster, her lips and tongue and hand working fluidly, her palm firm on his balls, her fingers pressing into the sensitive skin just behind them.

For some reason, I found the detail of his legs shaking to be incredibly erotic. Weird. And yummy.

He cursed hoarsely, stringing together a quick tempo of thrusting hips and muttered curses.

Very nice.

She met his gaze, inclining her head down and lifting a breast to her lips, silently reveling in the flare of lust that reignited in his eyes at the sight of her tongue laving her own nipple.

Hmm . . .

*giggles*

She thought about letting him off the hook, thought about just patting him on his bald head and walking away.

Then reconsidered.

Good plan.

“Just lay back,” Chloe purred, crawling onto the table with him. “Just lay back and let Chloe take care of you…”

Oh, goodie! Sounds like an excellent idea.

Very nice blow job scene, despite it's sad brevity. It was very hot, and also provided me with an number of giggles--so I couldn't ask for anything more.

Except for an update longer than 1,361 words. :wth:

letia84
17th April 2006, 22:35
*evil laugh echoes in the room* That was great. Poor Lex didn't know he was going to get a good fuck that day.

is the reason I'm posting this, this is for you, letia. Hope you enjoy it.
I feel so spoiled right now. Was having shit day and now I can make it a little brighter with some smut. Thanks Josi:blinkkiss

I don't know why but I like it when the nostrils flare.

She heard him grunting in time with the bob of her head, his gasping moans expelled every time she took him into her mouth. She felt him try to pull her off, heard the guttural tone of her name on his lips, felt the ominous contraction of his cock in her mouth.

But she didn’t stop.
I like this bit here. Lex move your hands away Chloe's cock now just take it like a man.:yeahbaby:

Kit Merlot
17th April 2006, 23:45
If only this had actually happened on the show!

Excellent smutty action, but I think we really need more.

There will be more, right?!

Because Chloe needs to show Lex what he's missing by continuing to be interested in the Lang.

kimmie
18th April 2006, 00:26
2 Updates in one day, you really are spoiling us, I am indebted to you for cheering me up on a really boring bank holiday Monday.

I loved this, the smut was amazing, I love how chloe is taking charge and putting Lex well and truly in his place!

I haven't seen this episode but I saw the Chlex clip with Lex dissing Chloe about not having a boyfriend and I did think that the writers are making a complete ass out of Lex I mean how childish is that, like Lex would resort to immature retorts about Chloe's love life!!!

I totally love this alternative ending, it is so much better than the Lexana crap that the writers are throwing up on our screens

Loved it!

Kimmie
:drool2:

pipersmum
18th April 2006, 02:32
Thanks Josi for writing more :) You write smut so well I was practically drooling while reading this! LOL You definitely need to write for smallville but the first thing you should do is change the name to smutville!! :yeahbaby:

I look forward to more of Chloe showing Lex exactly what he has been missing out since following around the pink princess :wth:

sadie kate
18th April 2006, 03:38
Oh my. That was scorching. I am going to require more, forthwith. Er, please.

hfce
18th April 2006, 04:02
DAMN!!! I need a cigarette after readin those two updates hold on :smoke:ok wait :drink2: ok I can type now. Josie you are the queen of smut I know you can do better than two short ass updates. I know how much you cna't stand when writers leave us hanging. Please be better than that. What are you still doing reading this go and write my SMUT!!!! :devil:

Hope :hankpank:

Kitty Black Cat
18th April 2006, 04:18
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you put this fic up. I hated the way Lex was so mean to Chloe and she just left without giving him a piece of her mind. And man, does Lex really have to bring back Chloe's lack of relationship i n her face? Is he too stupid to know that Chloe was always too much of energy, spirit, ambition for goodie two shoes Smallvillian to realize how great she was. I swear he just became worst then them, falling in the eternal every Smallvillian male falls for Lana. How disapointing. Anyway, you did an excellent job so far with this fic. Just love the banter between the two oH! and let'S not forget the "Let Chloe take care of you" line!! That was absolutely splendid!!! Please write more soon, I'm dying to read more!!!!!!!1

lj715
18th April 2006, 04:43
WOW!!! Holy shit that was hot Josi! I always love when Chloe takes charge. I've missed stories from you. Really happy to read this.

kimbo
18th April 2006, 05:20
“What’s wrong, Lex?” Chloe asked sweetly. “In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”

Favorite line of the whole story :) Don't know about anyone else, but i'm sure i need more of this! this is exactly the way it should've happened on fragile.

star del mar
18th April 2006, 06:03

I just enjoyed that line :)

Well hot damn. You gotta love it when a girl takes charge besides the fact that she was totally working Lex over :D I can never get enough of their smuttiness. I love it!! Definitely a welcome change to that cringeworthy kiss. Great job.

Steph*

welshy
18th April 2006, 12:54

A question that I'd pay to hear on Smallville

Yes, let Chloe take of you. He probably hasn't been never a real woman in a long time I think he needs a wake up call in this area and I believe Chloe's just the woman for the job ;)

This is a gorgeous story, from what happened in Fragile this story certainly makes it all better :drool2: I hope there's going to be more soon

crankychick
18th April 2006, 18:24
Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back.

Game....

...Set...

....MATCH!!!!

“What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”
Challenge! And he's up for it, too!

Josi, what can I possibly say to express how great this chapter is. Your writing turns me into Ashanti.

Your Lex (with balls) is like - Whoa!
Your Chloe (with a sex drive) is like - Whoa!
Their :hankpank: is like - well, you get the picture.

Dude, I think I need a cigarette. DA-YUM!

GivenToFly
18th April 2006, 18:26
“In all your fawning over that insipid princess, did you suddenly forget how to properly grudge fuck?”
Love that line!

Very kind of you to update so soon! Please continue ;)

hfce
18th April 2006, 20:59
Ok Chick you got all these replies can we please get part 3? :yeahbaby:

Hope :blinkkiss

letia84
18th April 2006, 22:14
I am at work and check this post to see if you updated and to my sad:puppydog: surprise you haven't. Don't you see the love:wub: Josi for this fic. I think it needs be resolved with a part three. :yeahbaby:

So people stop lurking and start giving feedback. You want your smut fix then say so.

Please please please update this.

I ain't too proud too beg -The Temptations :beg:

westwingwolf
19th April 2006, 04:22
That's it! In my mind this story is what officially happened on the show. What are you talking about? There was never any scene at the end with Lex and Lana. Never happened. I taped the episode and that part got cut off so in my mind it never happened. That right there should tell you that the Gods of TV don't want it to happen if they don't allow it to be taped.

More I need more!!! My mind craves Chlex. It's like the mouthwash that gets rid of the bad taste the show leaves. Only it's not the kind of mouthwash that burns, it's more like a fresh stick of gum that never goes stale. Yeah, that's it, new from the makers of Willy Wonka candy : Everlasting Chlex Gum.

Donutte
19th April 2006, 16:48
Short? Yes. Sweet? Yeah baby! To the point? Most fucking definitely!!!

I loved this story, Erica!!! My warped just-woken-up mind was able to handle it too, lol. Totally awesome!!! You'd better continue; I wanna see Chloe get the goods too!!!

Do'

cece78
20th April 2006, 04:47
Now that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sandy
20th April 2006, 22:13
Excuse me while I clean up the puddle of drool around me....ahem....Thank you Josi for writing this! I was waiting for someone to write this. And you did it! Yay! I loved it! I want more! I need some alcohol....I'll have some during Smallville tonight....ugh...I don't think even alcohol can drown out the pain that is Smallhell...ha!

kitten
20th April 2006, 22:57
Josi, if I was remotely cool I would say this chapter was hawt. And I would have spelled it all crazy and disorganized like this "HAHwt!" Sadly, I am both old and uncool, but now much happier about Fragile. Thank you, very much. Hot smut, and my favourite kind - not over yet.

hannagreen20
21st April 2006, 06:31
Hot damn Josi! Sorry, I've been sucked into That 70s show J/H fanfiction...I've been lurking here a bit. This update was just...er...damn, Oh, QUEEN OF SMUT, I bow to thee!

:hankpank: :respect:
Smut Queen!!!

slayer44
21st April 2006, 14:49
Honestly I don't know how I missed this until now. Yay you've come back with another story! :)
Obviously this is how that entire scene should have played out, stupid writers who don't know what they're doing...maybe you should apply to be one of their writers!
Oh and that line about handing his balls over, he's definetly done that on the show.
Great story, please update again soon!

gecko
21st April 2006, 15:54
i love this, i love this take charge chloe, can't wait of the next part

Sandy
24th April 2006, 05:32
So when are you coming back to update? *pouts* *sniff* Waahhh!

JosiCuervo
28th April 2006, 22:18
Um...I'm sick of playing with this, so here it is, take it or leave it. :confuse2:

So what you're saying is that my excessive use of WTF smilies wasn't enough to inspire you to write more.

Hmph.
Um… I saved the most fulfilling part for you?

Hee! I love it when Lex hisses. And when he bares his teeth. And when his nostrils flare. Heh. Yum.
Check. Check. And…check.

Except for an update longer than 1,361 words. :wth:
Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd…………check. Count it. :blinkkiss

And I’ll send a cookie to anyone who can answer these two questions;

What’s my favorite paragraph of this update? And, what didn’t Chloe and Lex do?

Enjoy. :hankpank:

~~//~~

for Zannie…

Lex relaxed on the pool table, melting into the hard expanse of felt as Chloe knelt beside him, her eyes intent on his flushed face.

As he regrouped she used the few unguarded moments to watch him. His labored breath gasping from between parted lips, his arms relaxed by his sides, eyes half-closed yet hauntingly exposed.

Chloe had always known Lex’s level of complexities, but she had never really believed the rumors of Lex’s God-like sexual prowess, had never deluded herself into believing him to be anything more than a man.

However, she would’ve been terribly shocked if he’d reacted as most men would have and had gone to sleep after only one orgasm. And she would’ve been very, very disappointed. Lividly so.

Lex shifted beside her and Chloe smirked as he worked to free himself from the restrictive clothing around his ankles, his shoes hitting the floor with a thud. She breathed a small sigh of relief, grateful she wouldn’t have to pull over on the way home, the pulsating between her legs becoming almost unbearable in intensity.

She leaned over him, pulling him up and pushing his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms. She stroked her hands up his bare chest, quickly following with the leisurely stroke of her tongue on his skin.

She painted a wet trail up his sternum, veering swiftly to swirl her tongue around his flat nipple, sucking briefly before using her teeth aggressively, earning a sharp intake of breath from Lex. She paid the same attention to the other side, smiling against his chest as he moaned in pleasure, his hands reaching for her, pulling on her clothes suggestively.

Smirking wickedly, Chloe stood up on the pool table, toeing her shoes off and lightly kicking them over the edge. She brought her hands to the fastening of her pants, keeping her eyes on Lex as she lowered the zipper and let the clothe fall around her ankles, leaving her naked but for the top framing her breasts.

“Chloe,” Lex breathed hoarsely.

“Shhh,” Chloe shushed him, her voice quiet and controlled as she pushed her pants to the side with her foot. “Don’t speak. You’ll just ruin it.”

Lex raised a brow at her quizzically but remained quiet, keeping his eyes locked with hers as she straddled him. She squatted down and rubbed her wet center on his chest, moaning softly from the friction on her delicate flesh.

She wanted to impale herself on him, to take his hard cock into her body and dance her way to completion. Chloe thought about shifting back, of lining up her wet entrance with his stiff shaft, of enveloping him in her slick heat, of skipping the rest of the foreplay and riding him hard, pushing both of them directly over the edge of ecstasy.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to change tactics and instead stood up, moving forward until she stood over him, her throbbing sex directly above his head. She squatted down again, this time placing her wet center on his collarbone, her feet straddling his head and her hands placed on his shoulders beneath her for support.

She watched him, his eyes hot on her pussy as his tongue flicked out to wet his lips hungrily. She moved forward slightly, bumping her wet slit on his chin, his hiss of approval a hot brand on her sensitive flesh.

Lex clenched his teeth, baring them in a feral display of appreciation, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal. He panted sharply a low growl emitting from within him, his hands coming up under her thighs and grasping her hips firmly, urging her closer.

Chloe let her knees fall forward, easing her feet under his shoulders as she repositioned herself closer to his mouth, his breath hot on her core, her stomach quivering in anticipation. She resisted her urge to plant her wet sex on his face, to grind her center against his lips and tongue until she orgasmed all over his face.

Instead she waited it out, her breath becoming quick pants in sync with his as he flicked his tongue out, a swift flutter of sensation on her swollen, wet flesh. She felt his hands flex on her hips, moving around to grip her thighs, pulling forward, mouth open, lips moving, tongue seeking.

Chloe moaned loudly as Lex assaulted her intimate flesh with lips, tongue and teeth, his hands gripping her thighs almost painfully as he tried to keep her still on his face. She bucked against him, rubbing her throbbing center on his lips, trying to ease the pulsing ache inside her.

He tightened his grip further, forcing her back as he licked a line from her clit to her trembling entrance, pushing his tongue inside her briefly before laving her slit with the flat of his tongue. He fluttered his tongue over her clit, taking the sensitive nub between his lips and worrying it gently with his teeth.

He continued to assail her, setting a heated rhythm of teeth and tongue as she flailed above him, her hands frantically clutching his shoulders, arms, chest, her hands seeking purchase on everything, anything that would keep her grounded.

She felt as if she were on fire, every nerve ending in her body focused on the brink of ecstasy. She moaned again, her high keening of primal arousal reverberating throughout the room, and she arced like a bow, her upper body falling back until her hair was pooled on Lex’s stomach.

Chloe gasped, dragging air into her lungs as she fought for control of her body, already feeling an orgasm building inside her. She forced herself to school her breathing, inhaling an exhaling in cadence with her thrusting pelvis,

Chloe stroked her hands up her body, massaging her breasts briefly as she straightened, bringing her hand to her mouth, her tongue snaking out to wet her palm. She reached behind her, her hand skimming along his stomach as she sought his hard flesh, her agile fingers gripping him firmly.

Lex gasped against her hot center, moaning softly as Chloe tightened her grasp on his cock, twisting her upper body around slightly to attain a better angle. She rocked her hips, slowly gyrating against his mouth, her hand stroking him almost clumsily, gradually increasing the rhythm as her hips moved faster.

Lex cursed against her core, taking one hand from her thigh and pulling his arm from beneath her leg. He reached around her, capturing her arm in his hand and removing her hand from his cock. He gripped her hand in his, pinning it behind her back as he renewed his oral efforts, tongue and lips and teeth once again active on her intimate flesh.

Chloe moaned, panting loudly as Lex took her with more vigor, his tongue and lips on her clit pushing her quickly towards orgasm. He raised his head off the table, shaking his head in an effort to vary the rhythm of his ministrations, picking up the intensity of his agile tongue.

Lex growled deep in his chest, the vibrations rolling out on his tongue as he stabbed inside her, pushing his tongue into her depths, his nose bumping against her clit deliciously. Once. Twice. His mouth immediately latching onto her clit again as she came, sucking on the tight bundle of nerves and fluttering his tongue insistently.

Chloe moaned loudly, yelping at the intense pleasure radiating from her clit, pulsing through her core. It was almost too much, and she had to resist her urge to pull away, to push his head down and not let herself be swept away by sensation.

Was unreasonably grateful to be sitting on the face of a man who had enough knowledge of a women’s body to think outside her box.

Smiling foolishly, Chloe moved away from him, quickly sliding down his body until she was straddling his lean hips. Sobering, she grasped his hard cock in her hand, aligning her hot center with his erection and raising her eyes to meet his.

She lowered her core closer to him, rubbing the head of his cock against her slick heat, hissing as his hard, hot flesh moved over her sensitive sex. She watched him, lust burning in his eyes, his lean body coiled with tension, his mouth still glistening with the proof of her desire.

She stopped, abruptly taking the head of his cock inside her, paused, pulling off of him then sinking back down again, moaning as she sheathed his entire length in her wet channel. She remained motionless, her inner muscles quivering around his hardness, her shaking hands resting on her thighs for support.

She rocked forward slightly, putting some much needed pressure on her engorged clit, a low moan of need slipping from her lips at the delicious friction. She leaned forward, placing her hands on Lex’s chest and rotating her hips, gasping with pleasure at the shocks of sensation that pulsed through her.

Lex groaned, his feet coming up onto the edge of the table and his knees falling to the sides as he adjusted beneath her. He lifted his upper body from the table, his hands reaching around and gripping her ass cheeks possessively. He bucked up uncontrollably, once, twice, his stomach muscles tightening as he forced himself to be still, his face tense with need as he waited for her to make a move.

Chloe sat proudly astride him, squeezing her inner muscles around him as she raised herself off his cock, quickly rolling her hips before taking him back inside. She moved over him, setting an unhurried pace of give and take, her hands braced on his chest, her thighs working to retain the leisurely tempo of her bouncing gyration.

Lex never took his eyes off of her, his gaze alternating between her flushed face and the place where they were joined, his feral look of ownership sending renewed lust threading through her. She snorted internally, drunk on lust and power, cackling in her mind’s eye at the knowledge that no matter how sophisticated, how rich and powerful, all men were mere mortals with a pussy on their cock.

Chloe picked up her speed slightly, wanting to push Lex to the very brink of his control. Wanted him desperate and needy. Wild and insatiable.

Knew it wouldn’t take long.

Wondered briefly who would beg first.

A sudden movement in the doorway caught her eye, the doe-like gaze of horror that met hers sending a torrent of unadulterated pleasure pulsing through her core. Heat flooded her as horror quickly morphed into self righteous rage, leaving her inexplicably caught between the thrill of exhibition and the fall of shame.

She thought about covering herself, about leaning forward and hiding her face from the accusatory gaze of the vapid brunette before her. Briefly considered fleeing, of freeing herself from Lex and running away before abject humiliation could even begin.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to flaunt the primitive, dirty position she was in, and instead brought her hands to her breasts, palming the smooth globes of flesh as she licked her lips hungrily. She kept eye contact, rocking her hips and moaning wantonly, the slick pressure of Lex’s cock throbbing inside her, pushing her closer to release.

Lana’s eyes left Chloe’s face, scanning down her lithe body, focusing on her breasts, full and heavy in her hands, her fingers pinching her nipples teasingly. Lana licked her lips distractedly sending a rush of pleasure rushing through Chloe’s body as the brunette shifted uncomfortably, a knowing flush painting her a fraud.

Chloe smirked seductively, her hands skimming back down her body to the where Lex’s cock was moving inside her. She reached down, feeling the slide of his turgid flesh against her fingertips before placing two fingers on either side of his cock and squeezing erotically.

Lex bucked up erratically, jostling Chloe’s hand away from his cock and bumping against her swollen clit. Chloe moaned, moving her fingers on her clit, her eyes blurring on Lana as sensation overwhelmed her.

Chloe moved faster, her hips gyrating, her thighs working to move with his thrusting pelvis. All of Chloe’s senses became an intricate contradiction of desires; her body, rocking lithely, gleaming with arousal, insisting that Lana taker her leave. Her eyes glowing brightly, demanding Lana watch the culmination of what she’d never be and of everything she was incapable of doing.

“Fuck,” Lex’s voice permeated her senses. “Chloe…come…come for me.”

At Lex’s words, Chloe tore her eyes from Lana, gazing down at him with a moan as he thrust up inside her forcefully. He was watching her intently, his eyes on her face, oblivious of the audience still standing in the doorway, the unwanted audience who was too stunned to know when to admit defeat.

Chloe smiled lasciviously, the feeling of power intensifying, her need to prove ownership overwhelming common sense. She leaned backwards, placing her hands on the edge of the table behind her and edging her feet forward until she was supporting herself on her hands and feet. Her head fell back as his hard flesh connected with her g-spot, each inward thrust pushing her closer to orgasm, each rough gasp a punctuation of urgency.

The new position forced her legs open wider, presenting Lex with an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out of her wet channel. She braced herself with one hand, bringing the other back to her aching clit, rubbing the sensitive bit of flesh firmly as she rocked over him.

“Fuck,” Chloe whimpered, her face tight with concentration as her orgasm built inside her. “Eh. Yeah. Lex.”

An indignant sound from the doorway caught her attention, causing her to once again look at the angry brunette who was still watching them. Watching them very intently, eyes branding, condemning. Naught more than a green-eyed monster in paltry princess packaging.

Chloe shouted mutely, the knowledge that Lana’s eyes were intent on the place where she and Lex were joined sent a jolt of pure heat thrumming through her. The exhibition, her fingers on her clit, Lex’s cock pushing into her core, everything at once, all of it coalescing until she felt she would burst.

Chloe knew the moment Lex realized they were being watched. Heard Lex grunt, felt his fingers digging into her hips and his pelvis moving with a new kind of urgency. Knew when he aimed his hot gaze back on her, indifferent to the voyeuristic needs of the brunette to the doorway and intent on the needs of the woman riding his cock.

Chloe glanced down at Lex, meeting his eyes momentarily before once again focusing on Lana’s face. Watched the emotions flit across the young girl’s features almost uncontrollably. Anger. Amazement. Desire. Disgust. A fleeting spell of unrequited rapture for what lay just out of reach.

Chloe tensed, her body becoming taut as sensation crested at her center, her wet channel quivering urgently as she sheathed Lex’s cock in her body, squeezing, clamping. She wanted to shut her eyes, to give herself respite and revel in the moment when pleasure shattered around her.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to ride it out, and instead forced herself to hold the self righteous gaze of Lana Lang as her released crashed into her. She wailed loudly, choking and panting in pleasure as she convulsed atop Lex, her inner muscles spasming relentlessly, Lana outraged intake of breath doubling her pleasure, doubling her fun.

She heard Lex’s hoarse shout of release, her name an ominous curse on his lips as he came. Felt his cock contract inside her, his hot seed an endless pulse of completion as he continued to pump into her. Saw the look of abject humiliation finally weave it’s way across Lana’s face, a helpless smile of vindication taking over Chloe’s features as she relaxed, straightening her back and easing her feet beneath her.

Chloe let herself fall forward, burying her face in the crook of Lex’s shoulder as she caught her breath, the thrum of pleasure slowly succumbing to the bareness of reality. She wanted to throw herself at Lana, to scream at her and scratch her eyes out of her insipidly moronic head.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to at least attempt to follow Lana’s lead, and instead calmly stood up; wincing slightly as she pulled herself off of Lex’s softening cock. She sat down on the pool table, easing herself over the edge until her feet touched the floor then stood up. She reached for her pants, putting them on one leg at a time and fastening them. Then she adjusted her top, putting her breasts back in her bra and covering herself completely.

Lex, however, didn’t move. Not at all. He didn’t appear to be even remotely bothered by Lana’s furious, hurt gaze, and he didn’t seem too inclined on moving any time soon. Chloe thought he might have fallen asleep, but then he peeked at her, his speaking gaze hot and amused alike.

Chloe rolled her eyes, running her hands through her hair as she turned to face Lana, her voice not betraying her still-racing heartbeat. “Lana.” Chloe asked innocently. “Did you want something?”

Lana’s eyes widened comically, an outraged huff emitting from within her as she stepped forward. “I can’t believe you would do this to me.” Lana whined, her face pinched, her hands shaking in rage.

Chloe rolled her eyes, “Psh,” Chloe scoffed. “Believe it or not, Lana, but this really has nothing to do with you.”

“But…I…Lex…” Lana stuttered.

Chloe raised her brows at Lana mockingly, “How typical of you – always staking ownership of that which remains unattainable.”

Lana glared at her, her normally pretty face marred with rage. Chloe thought about twisting the knife some more, briefly considered playing with the brunette, of pushing her to the brink of madness.

Then reconsidered.

Decided that any further amusement would only tarnish the initial score and instead decided to use means over the head of such simpletons. She stepped forward and placed her hand on Lana’s arm reassuringly. Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”

Lana’s frowned slightly, but then relaxed almost immediately, her lips curving into a small smile. “That’s true, Chloe. Someone must’ve poisoned his scotch again. I keep telling him he needs to keep closer tabs on his spirits.”

Chloe stifled a snort with a small laugh, her condescending demeanor going unnoticed as straightened her clothes. She picked up her jacket, grabbed her shoes and stepped towards the door.

Lex’s hand on her arm stopped her, “Chloe,” Lex said quietly, having finally donned his black dress pants. “Maybe you sh—”

“You’re absolutely right,” Chloe interrupted, ignoring his bare chest and meeting his gaze challengingly. “I’m sure you both have lots to talk about. I’ll let myself out.”

Chloe suppressed her urge to cackle at the look of utter discontent on Lex’s face as she brushed by him dismissively.

She winked at Lana, blowing her a kiss as she moved by her, shoes in hand, an almost giddy bounce in her step as she strutted out of the mansion.

She felt exuberant and unstoppable and perhaps a smidge – untouchable.

Because after all this time she had finally moved beyond the shadow and the light.

And it felt damned fucking good.

The end. ;)

welshy
28th April 2006, 22:52
They should have kicked Lana out and continued on with the show :rules: The chlex was fantastic, I loved this fic :wub:

letia84
28th April 2006, 22:55
Great you updated this. :grin3:

Then reconsidered.
I loved the use of this line. Taking the moment for all it was worth. Poor Lex didn’t know what hit him. So glad he just kept going once Lana walked.

Poor Lana...NOT! WTF can't she stopped staring at people. I guess she was taking mental notes on how to do it the right.

And it felt damned fucking good.

That felt damn good to read. Thank for updating this deleted scene. Great smutty goodness to come home to after a hard days work. Thanks Josi!

lj715
28th April 2006, 23:14
WOW!!!!! SO glad you updated this !! Loved the ending. Ok...is your favorite paragraph this:

"Decided that any further amusement would only tarnish the initial score and instead decided to use means over the head of such simpletons. She stepped forward and placed her hand on Lana’s arm reassuringly. Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”

They never used a condom... Do I get a cookie now?

sinecure
29th April 2006, 00:26
Fantastically smutty! It's nice to see Chloe taking charge for once, not just sitting back and gazing with tearful eyes at who she wants. Down with wishy-washy Chloe. Great smuttiness! Loved Lana's automatic acceptance of something being wrong with Lex to make him act that way. Heh. Dumbshit.

Because after all this time she had finally moved beyond the shadow and the light.

Could these possibly be friendly gibes aimed at Zannie for 'stealing' your idea of voyueristic-Lana? :grin3:

hfce
29th April 2006, 00:31
WOO FRICKIN HOO!! That was hot and so in your face!!! I loved it. :clapclap: and where was the condom? I hope she is on the pill.. :yeahbaby: and Barfa take that you skinny ass pink punk. :blinkkiss

Hope :)

Sandy
29th April 2006, 02:10
I think they should've kicked Lana out. But you did a good job! The smut was hot as usual. ;)

hannagreen20
29th April 2006, 02:19
awesome conclusion Josi! Loved it!

JosiCuervo
29th April 2006, 14:03
Could these possibly be friendly gibes aimed at Zannie for 'stealing' your idea of voyueristic-Lana? :grin3:
Potato-potawto. You call it friendly gibes, I call it a shout-out of her great importance. Heh. :blinkkiss

:wth: And I can't believe no one wants my cookie...

:yeahbaby:

lj715
29th April 2006, 14:34
:wth: And I can't believe no one wants my cookie...

:yeahbaby:

Was I wrong?

JosiCuervo
29th April 2006, 14:42
Was I wrong?
You're half-right, but your right part was actually not what I was thinking they didn't do. Heh. If that makes any sense. Or maybe I'm wrong and they did do it and I just don't remember... :confused:

lj715
29th April 2006, 14:47
You're half-right, but your right part was actually not what I was thinking they didn't do. Heh. If that makes any sense. Or maybe I'm wrong and they did do it and I just don't remember... :confused:

Hmmmmm.. what didn't they do? I'll have to read it again.

Zannie
29th April 2006, 14:59
Check. Check. And…check.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd…………check. Count it. :blinkkiss

Heh. Oh goodie.

for Zannie…

Aww! My heart is moved beyond all telling.

However, she would’ve been terribly shocked if he’d reacted as most men would have and had gone to sleep after only one orgasm. And she would’ve been very, very disappointed. Lividly so.

Heheh. I should certainly think so. Mortal men would perhaps do so, but never, ever Lex Luthor.

She wanted to impale herself on him, to take his hard cock into her body and dance her way to completion.

Is she suggesting she might do a little jig of appreciation after her earlier BJ? *snicker*

Lex clenched his teeth, baring them in a feral display of appreciation, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal.

Ah! Two in one sentence. Thank you. Yum.

Lex gasped against her hot center, moaning softly as Chloe tightened her grasp on his cock, twisting her upper body around slightly to attain a better angle. She rocked her hips, slowly gyrating against his mouth, her hand stroking him almost clumsily, gradually increasing the rhythm as her hips moved faster.

Excellent coordination, Chloe. Particularly under such distracting circumstances. I'm impressed.

Was unreasonably grateful to be sitting on the face of a man who had enough knowledge of a women’s body to think outside her box.

Who wouldn't be? Who wouldn't be? Heheh.

Chloe sat proudly astride him, squeezing her inner muscles around him as she raised herself off his cock, quickly rolling her hips before taking him back inside.

Something about the fact that she's sitting "proudly" made me giggle uncontrollably.

A sudden movement in the doorway caught her eye, the doe-like gaze of horror that met hers sending a torrent of unadulterated pleasure pulsing through her core. Heat flooded her as horror quickly morphed into self righteous rage, leaving her inexplicably caught between the thrill of exhibition and the fall of shame.

Very nice. Can't wait to see how Chloe reacts to the Lana-voyeurism.

Decided to flaunt the primitive, dirty position she was in, and instead brought her hands to her breasts, palming the smooth globes of flesh as she licked her lips hungrily. She kept eye contact, rocking her hips and moaning wantonly, the slick pressure of Lex’s cock throbbing inside her, pushing her closer to release.

Heh. Naughty, naughty Chloe.

Lana’s eyes left Chloe’s face, scanning down her lithe body, focusing on her breasts, full and heavy in her hands, her fingers pinching her nipples teasingly. Lana licked her lips distractedly sending a rush of pleasure rushing through Chloe’s body as the brunette shifted uncomfortably, a knowing flush painting her a fraud.

Heh. Naughty, naughty Lana.

Chloe moved faster, her hips gyrating, her thighs working to move with his thrusting pelvis. All of Chloe’s senses became an intricate contradiction of desires; her body, rocking lithely, gleaming with arousal, insisting that Lana taker her leave. Her eyes glowing brightly, demanding Lana watch the culmination of what she’d never be and of everything she was incapable of doing.

Very convincing psychological reaction, after having to put up with so much from Lana for so long. Naturally Chloe would want to flaunt this sort of victory.

The new position forced her legs open wider, presenting Lex with an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out of her wet channel. She braced herself with one hand, bringing the other back to her aching clit, rubbing the sensitive bit of flesh firmly as she rocked over him.

“Fuck,” Chloe whimpered, her face tight with concentration as her orgasm built inside her. “Eh. Yeah. Lex.”

Very, very smutty. *fails to mention, but doesn't fail to notice the theft of my "Eh."*

Chloe knew the moment Lex realized they were being watched. Heard Lex grunt, felt his fingers digging into her hips and his pelvis moving with a new kind of urgency. Knew when he aimed his hot gaze back on her, indifferent to the voyeuristic needs of the brunette to the doorway and intent on the needs of the woman riding his cock.

Excellent. I would have been very disappointed if Lex got a thrill from being watched by Lana. His focus should never shift from Chloe.

Decided to ride it out, and instead forced herself to hold the self righteous gaze of Lana Lang as her released crashed into her. She wailed loudly, choking and panting in pleasure as she convulsed atop Lex, her inner muscles spasming relentlessly, Lana outraged intake of breath doubling her pleasure, doubling her fun.

*cackles despite the smuttiness*

She heard Lex’s hoarse shout of release, her name an ominous curse on his lips as he came. Felt his cock contract inside her, his hot seed an endless pulse of completion as he continued to pump into her.

Um, why didn't they use a condom? :wth:

Lex, however, didn’t move. Not at all. He didn’t appear to be even remotely bothered by Lana’s furious, hurt gaze, and he didn’t seem too inclined on moving any time soon. Chloe thought he might have fallen asleep, but then he peeked at her, his speaking gaze hot and amused alike.

De-licious vision of Lex. Thank you very much.

Lana’s eyes widened comically, an outraged huff emitting from within her as she stepped forward. “I can’t believe you would do this to me.” Lana whined, her face pinched, her hands shaking in rage.

*sigh* How typical.

Looked her straight in the eyes and said, “Don’t worry Lana, I’m sure Lex didn’t mean it. He’s probably on drugs or he’s having a flash back from his days at Belle Reeve. I’m sure he won’t even remember it tomorrow.”

Of course, he was. How else would he possibly want Chloe in the warped Smallville universe?

Lana’s frowned slightly, but then relaxed almost immediately, her lips curving into a small smile. “That’s true, Chloe. Someone must’ve poisoned his scotch again. I keep telling him he needs to keep closer tabs on his spirits.”

*howls* I love that she bought it.

Wonderfully hot and smutty and an excellent vindication for the wounded Chlexer inside all of us. I really liked the reconsideration refrain. And don't think I didn't notice all of your "borrowing" of my Zannie-smut-isms. But, instead of resenting it as do when someone copies another's writing style too closely (:wth: ), I'll take it as I know it was intended: an elaborate shout-out.

In fact, this story has actually touched my heart. Healed something inside of me that I thought would never be whole enough. I have no idea how your immense talent was able to work such a miracle in my soul, but I can only thank you eternally for it. You've moved my heart . . . er, or something like that.

I don't know what your favorite paragraph was. There were too many great ones. But I'll bet it was one that I quoted. If not, well them . . . hmph. :wth:

Thanks for finishing this--if not promptly, then at least very well.

ETA: Oh, I forgot your other question. Um, did they kiss? I don't think they did. Did they?

letia84
29th April 2006, 15:03
And I’ll send a cookie to anyone who can answer these two questions;
Hell yeah I want a cookie:grin3:

What’s my favorite paragraph of this update?
I do believe this jab at Zannie for getting to your idea first with her mew Story the The Dark and The Light

And, what didn’t Chloe and Lex do?
No condom and no kissing. I don't reacall them kissing at all other then the kiss Chloe blows at BLana

ETA: Ahh crap looks like Zannie beat me two the 2nd question.

lj715
29th April 2006, 15:07
Zannie & letia said kissing but, I don't think it's that.

Can I get half a cookie?

letia84
29th April 2006, 15:10

Can I get half a cookie?

I don't think kissing the lips down below counts as kissing. If not that then what could it be? Mmmmmm.....

lj715
29th April 2006, 15:13
Is it something like she never put her shoes back on before she left the mansion?

Zannie
29th April 2006, 15:23

Can I get half a cookie?

I don't think kissing the lips down below counts as kissing. If not that then what could it be? Mmmmmm.....

The problem is, of course, that they didn't do a lot of things. So we have to read Josi's mind about what particular thing she was thinking about.

I can't remember them kissing (although I could be misremembering), but that might not be what Josi had in mind.

They also didn't dance an Irish jig. Or eat watermelon on the floor. Or ride motorcycles through the hallways of the mansion.

Are any of those right?

Heh

letia84
29th April 2006, 15:25
Is it something like she never put her shoes back on before she left the mansion?
Well she did carrying them out with her no?

I can't remember them kissing (although I could be misremembering), but that might not be what Josi had in mind.

They also didn't dance an Irish jig. Or eat watermelon on the floor. Or ride motorcycles through the hallways of the mansion.

Are any of those right?

Heh

LOL:rofl:

JosiCuervo
29th April 2006, 15:27
Um, why didn't they use a condom? :wth:
Because I decided to not steal your condom-in-the-mouth trick. *snicker*

Wonderfully hot and smutty and an excellent vindication for the wounded Chlexer inside all of us. I really liked the reconsideration refrain. And don't think I didn't notice all of your "borrowing" of my Zannie-smut-isms. But, instead of resenting it as do when someone copies another's writing style too closely (:wth: ), I'll take it as I know it was intended: an elaborate shout-out.
One gargantuan Zannie shout-out, that's what all my fics are at this point. Since you keep giving me the :wth: until I get off my dead as and write something decent. If you're going to :wth: me when I don't pull through, the least you can do is let me borrow some of your smuttiness. I need all the inspiration I can get. And at least I didn't steal your idea -- yet. Heh.;)

In fact, this story has actually touched my heart. Healed something inside of me that I thought would never be whole enough. I have no idea how your immense talent was able to work such a miracle in my soul, but I can only thank you eternally for it. You've moved my heart . . . er, or something like that.
*preens* I'm so happy I managed to touch you so... :yeahbaby: ...deeply. (haha.) I know it was the intense Chlex dirty that worked a miracle in your soul. At least...that's the kind of stuff that moves my..soul...heheh. Must've been the oral. That gits 'em every time.

And I was referring to them not kissing.

But no one's guessed my favorite paragraph. Hmph. :wth:

ETA:

Are any of those right?
Heh. No. But they also didn't anal probe Lana. Wished I'd have thought of that one. They could've sent her back to her home planet ala nasty, insipid byotch.

lj715
29th April 2006, 15:33
Then how could I have gotten it half right? The no condom wasn't what you were referring to. (lol)

This is too much thinking for a Saturday morning.

letia84
29th April 2006, 15:42
And I was referring to them not kissing.
Alright half way to my cookie.

But no one's guessed my favorite paragraph. Hmph. :wth:

This one I'm at a lost for since there are so many good ones but this was my fav.

When Lex sees Lana I love that he just keeps going. Fuck her standing at the door watching since he doesn't really like her all that much anyway. Chloe's riding his cock and that's what matters and no surpise at the end. "Oh Lana we were just huh...." Didn't even acknowledge she was there at the end.

I don't know that's what I liked any disregard for Lana's feelings sounds great to me.

JosiCuervo
29th April 2006, 17:50
Then how could I have gotten it half right? The no condom wasn't what you were referring to. (lol)
I considered your no condom guess as half right because it was something they didn't do, even if it wasn't what I was thinking of.

The no kissing thing amused me because I typically put some kind of suck face in my updates. The fact I didn't get to it seemed strange. Even when I meant to have some kind of kiss at the end, I didn't do it. *shrug*

I'll point out my favorite paragraph later. For some reason, I thought it would be easy. Heh.

Sandy
29th April 2006, 19:25
Is your favorite paragraph the blana bashing? I'm on pins and needles here...pls tell.

vardaquareien
1st May 2006, 15:39
*cackles delightedly*

*steeples fingers*

*cackles some more*

Oh. This is the bit where I'm spose to be intelligible yeah? Brilliant. Seriously it's one of the only words in my brain right now. I'm too busy cackling evilly and imagining watching this on Smallville.

Sigh. Just loved it. Loved the way Chloe called Lex on the whimp Lana had turned him into. Loved the way she took charge and took what she wanted. Loved the pink princess finding them. Absolutely adored Chloe's words to the princess and walking off and leaving them.

I'm sorry that this is the last thing of yours I'll read Josi but I'm very grateful that you wrote this and posted it for us.

pipersmum
1st May 2006, 17:01
WOW Josi that was HOT!!! I loved it ;) I read it twice trying to see if I could spot your favourite part and I was torn between these two paragraphs but knowing me I am probably way off!

OR

An indignant sound from the doorway caught her attention, causing her to once again look at the angry brunette who was still watching them. Watching them very intently, eyes branding, condemning. Naught more than a green-eyed monster in paltry princess packaging.

???

I can't believe you are quitting Chlex fanfic I for one am sad to see you go but thanks for all the wonderful stories that you did give us !

kinky
1st May 2006, 19:04
Great story, love it!!

Maybe you should

Then reconsidered.

and continu your story??

star del mar
2nd May 2006, 03:55
Chloe completely rocks, she's awesome. Not only did she put Lana in her place but she managed to have her way with Lex :) Good stuff. Revenge and smuttiness all rolled together, yum! I loved it!

Steph*

JosiCuervo
2nd May 2006, 13:51
Since this thread will only be up for another day, I figured I'd better point out my favorite paragraph of the conclusion.

Chloe let her knees fall forward, easing her feet under his shoulders as she repositioned herself closer to his mouth, his breath hot on her core, her stomach quivering in anticipation. She resisted her urge to plant her wet sex on his face, to grind her center against his lips and tongue until she orgasmed all over his face.
Because who wouldn't want to grind their verginer (misspelled on purpose) all over Lex's face? Come one...admit it...you wanna... ;)

Zannie
2nd May 2006, 13:58
Because who wouldn't want to grind their verginer (misspelled on purpose) all over Lex's face? Come one...admit it...you wanna... ;)

Heheh. That is a good paragraph. I particularly like how she wanted to orgasm all over his face.

But I'm still holding out that it's not the best in the update. Of course, my favorite paragraphs in my chapters are rarely the best.

JosiCuervo
2nd May 2006, 14:01
But I'm still holding out that it's not the best in the update. Of course, my favorite paragraphs in my chapters are rarely the best.
Well, I didn't ask for the best, I asked for my favorite. :wth: Heheh. I snickered and then giggled after writing that paragraph, and everytime I skimmed over it, I snickered and giggled some more.

But now I have to ask, which paragraph is the best? :yeahbaby:

Zannie
2nd May 2006, 14:10
But now I have to ask, which paragraph is the best? :yeahbaby:

Hmm . . . I don't really know. It would depend, of course, on what kind of thing I was looking for: concrete, sensual language or clever, rhetorical punch. You have (and used in this update) both to an impressive extent. If I have time, I'll read over the update again and try to pick a potential best paragraph.

absentia-varia
2nd May 2006, 14:57
Love it, Love it, Love it!

Sandy
2nd May 2006, 22:38

lol! :rofl:
I never would've guessed....but come on what about the blana bashing? yum!

starmoon
29th December 2006, 23:39
Chloe completely rocks, she's awesome. Not only did she put Lana in her place but she managed to have her way with Lex :) Good stuff. Revenge and smuttiness all rolled together, yum! I loved it!

Steph*

chloe really does rock and i love this story.

TheDragonLady
26th January 2007, 19:55
I think I need to go nap now... I'm tired for them!

:sleep:

westwingwolf
26th January 2007, 20:47
I somehow missed the last part of this story here but I think I read it over at ff.net. I can't remembered if I reviewed it there and anyways one or two reviews is better than none. That was some amazing smut and once again Lana is perving on Lex. I love how cool Chloe was with the whole thing. And Lex was just way too comfortable and sated to care. Lana, ever the need to keep her fragile world intact, will of course by anything. I like to think when Lex got control of the use of his body, he pushed Lana out of the way and went to find Chloe again.

Baily007
29th January 2007, 18:01
Wow - absolutely great Smut. I would give my last shirt to change the original episode into this hot story of yours. PLEASE, can't you write each and every episode from season 5 to 6???

Kaimore
29th January 2007, 19:31
My favorite thing about this fic is that everytime Chloe decides to reconsider she does something even better. Like keeping he eyes open to Lana. And in the beginning when she was just goon leave Lex after giving him a blow job. Thank God she reconsidered.

SVfan1286
13th September 2007, 02:56
Chloe is so kick ass in this, I love how she takes charge and takes what she wants from Lex, throws it in Lana's face and just leaves Lex to deal with dumb ass Lana. Go Chloe!!!

malugargula
27th September 2007, 06:26
This fic is awesome
:)

Lillian
27th September 2007, 17:48
I like that Chloe doesn't fell inferior that Lana. She's better than the brunette. And I like that use Lex for her own pleasure. It's great but... what about a sequel where Lex return her the favour?