PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Dear Journal NC-17 complete

Sandy
16th April 2006, 06:54
Dear Journal
Summary: Lex keeps a journal about what he wants to do with Chloe. Will he ever get to do it outside his fantasies?
Rating: NC-17 for sexual content, maybe some language
Genre: Angst, romance, humor?
Spoilers: Anything is fair game
Disclaimers: Not mine. I just like to “play” with them for a while. I promise to have them back, but with them longing for each other.
A/n: I am very shy at posting this. I have read some smut in the past. So if this sucks let me know…I converted I hope you’re happy. :p btw I'm so nervous....lemme know what you think...

Chapter One

Soft music plays as Lex writes in his journal. He’s been keeping a journal ever since he met Chloe Sullivan. He couldn’t get her out of his head. He would give her hot passionate sex if she would let him. For now he fantasizes about it in his journal. Let’s take a peak.

Dear Journal,
I saw her again. Altho I don’t think she saw me. We were in Metropolis, and as usual I had to fantasize about her. I have been doing it ever since I met her. I imagine her whimpering underneath me as I give her several thrusts. She’ll cry out for more, screaming my name with intensity. Just thinking about being inside her makes me cum. We haven’t really talked since the trial. I don’t know if I could ever talk to her, since the accident. I had accidentally walked in on her kissing Clark. I know they aren’t together, or at least that’s what I think. I know Chloe has a longing for him, but she will never get him because Clark has eyes for Lana. If only I was the one kissing Chloe. I would run my hands down her body, feeling her soft nipple, making it hard. She would pant for air and kiss me. Then she would lower her hand down to my cock. Rub it a little teasing me.

“I want you.” She would say. We would head to my bedroom and have sex. I would slide into her pushing hard. Hearing her moan is music to my ears. I long to hear her moan under neither me as I push. Oh god I think I’m hard from writing this.

“Feel me.” She would say. I slide out of her as I let my hand wonder to her clit. It isn’t moist or even wet yet.

“I can’t work with you with out you being wet Chlo.” I would say to her. She giggles as she looks at me.

“I’ll take anything you give me.” She would say. “How about some tongue?” She winked. I smirked as I proceeded to glide my tongue around her clit. She moans in pleasure as I give her what she asks. I press my tongue hard and she cums onto my tongue almost in my mouth. The taste isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

“Sorry.” She says looking me in the eyes with a smile.

“It wasn’t that bad.” We both laughed……

Chloe I need you now. Too bad you’re so far away. Just give me a little bit of time Chloe. You won’t be disappointed. I promise.

TBC
-----------
Did this suck? Honestly let me know...I need to learn how to write this stuff....I CONVERTED!!!!!!! :P

starmoon
16th April 2006, 07:49
that was so great as sexy :drool: i can't wait for more please lease update as soon as possible i will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting.

Chloe Luthor
16th April 2006, 09:10
Yay, you are converted !!! :)

I loved so far !!!! :)

Please continue soon.

tigerbaby
16th April 2006, 15:42
I need to learn how to write this stuff..

Feel free to visit this thread: Writing Smut (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=2623) for help, tips, feedback or just general discussion.

letia84
16th April 2006, 15:58
You converted huh?:P It was only a matter of time before you became completely corrupted.:yeahbaby:

Sounds good so far. Poor Lex only in his dreams.

pipersmum
16th April 2006, 17:01
OMG! Sandy I can't believe you have been converted!! LOL only joking welcome to the dark side :P

Lovely start I can't wait to see if Lex's dreams will come true ;)

hfce
16th April 2006, 17:19
I knew if you stayed here long enough you wold be. Welcome to the bad sad. :D And it was good for the first try. I would PM Josie and ask her for some advice. She won't be shy and telling you what to write. :rofl:

Hope :)

Ferd
16th April 2006, 17:36
Hee hee! Another convert! Indeed, welcome to the dark side. :devil:

Keep writing, you'll get more comfortable as you go (just like sex :yeahbaby: )

Great start! Don't be nervous, just keep on going...

xxasaxx
16th April 2006, 19:30
yes! you should definetly continue this!!

Chloe Luthor
16th April 2006, 19:42
Hey, I create our own slogan:

"Welcome to the dark side, we have smut"

Or "Welcome to the Naughty Seduction, we have smut"

Sandy
16th April 2006, 20:07
Haha Louise! I'm still shy tho...working on the second chapter. I have some of it played out in my head. Look forward to a surprise...I might even throw in Lucas...who knows? ;)

Chloe Luthor
16th April 2006, 20:14
hahha, don't be. I was like you a while ago. Then, Clois and Chlex smut fics converted me pretty fast ! :P

Sandy
16th April 2006, 23:31
Chapter Two
So close, & threats

Lex woke up with a start. He couldn’t tell what he dreamed was real or not. He dreamed he was fucking Chloe. Oh god was it ever real. In fact it was so real that his dick was hard. He could actually feel her inside of him, it gave him shivers. His face was sweaty that if you looked at it, it would glimmer in the night. He turned on his lamp by his bed. He quickly got out his journal and wrote what he saw.

I thought I was in heaven tonight. Only my mind was playing tricks on me. I can still hear her faint moans calling out to me. She was shaking so bad underneath me, that I thought I would hurt her with my weight.

“Lex, I need you baby.” She said. I had asked her where and she wanted me to lick her.
I did. After I slid out of her, I ran my tongue around her swollen clit, and tasted her juices. It was bitter but went down my throat smoothly. I had never actually tasted her before, so this was a first. If only you could imagine my reaction. I moaned happily during that moment.

There was something else I wanted from Chloe, that I hoped she would give me. Her love. Sex didn’t matter too much, well ok it did. A lot. I just want her to love me. I don’t have any friends like that. To give her pleasure and her love me at the same time, would be sweet.

During my dream I know I did some more things to her. She even did some things to me as well. She gave me a blow job. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Her mouth sliding in and out of my cock. It was mesmerizing. She knew how to please me. I did want to cum in her mouth but I did. She moaned as my juices flowed freely into her mouth. Some of it dripped down her chin.

“Let’s do it all night.” She said to me. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I hope I don’t screw up in trying to get her. That’s the last thing I wanted to do.

I’m rock hard. I need to do something!

Lex put his pen and journal back in his drawer. He usually did this after a sexy dream about Chloe. He put his hand down his pants and started masturbating. It was the only way to get his fix. He didn’t have a girlfriend to give him the pleasure he needed, so he gave it to himself. He kept rubbing up and down and even danced his fingers on the tip of his dick. He moaned softly and could feel himself ready to cum already. It didn’t take him long. He thought he was a sick man for doing this to himself. He needed someone to get his fix. That someone would be Chloe. Hopefully, if he could get his way. His fingers wondered up to his balls who were just begging for it. Too bad Chloe wasn’t here. She could give it to him how he liked it. Lex squeezed himself hard and yanked at his dick. He started to breathe really hard. He felt that holding his breath was more comfortable, but he didn’t want to pass out, so he breathed regularly.

“Chloe!”

He moaned her name and wanted her so bad right now. He finally got to the peak. It didn’t take him long. He waited for a second catching his breath.
Lex rested in his bed laying straight, huffing and puffing. Images of Chloe’s naked body passed through his mind.

You’re pathetic Lex.

Lex’s inner voice taunted. That’s how it usually was after he was done masturbating. His own voice taunting him. Or was it Alexander? He knew how to play the ladies, but he didn’t want to hurt Chloe. Yes his other half was the pro at sex. Especially with the ladies. When they worked as a team, they got something done.

Lex needed help in getting Chloe. But who could he go to? How could he get her a lone with him, long enough for sex? He searched his mind and dreaded the thought that Alexander through at him. Lois Lane.

The next day Lex went to the Talon hoping to find Chloe Sullivan. He was really there to see Lois, but seeing Chloe would be a bonus. Especially for his dirty mind. Lex strolled up to the counter and saw Lois wiping the counter. He smiled at her seductively and she rolled her eyes at him.

“Hey Lo.” Lex said in a sexy tone, and leaned his elbow on the counter. Lois glared him with her daggered eyes, piercing into his skin.

“I thought we dropped nicknames?” She said harshly as she continued to work.

“Don’t tell me you miss me.” He winked at her imagining her in his bedroom, making sweet love to her. Lois didn’t care about him anymore. He was old news.

“Not hardly. We barely lasted a week.” Lois exaggerated. Lex laughed as a smirk spread across his lips.

“On a scale of one to ten, how good was I in bed?” He questioned her never taking his gaze off her. Lois looked at her from whipping the counter. She wasn’t in the mood for this.

“Ten. Are you happy? You were probably one of the best guys I’ve ever fucked.” She said just to make him feel high and mighty. Lex smirked cocking his head back like he just caught his prey.

“Why do you ask?” She knew he wanted something. Most girls should know that if a Luthor asks you something, there’s always a catch.

“I need you to do me a favor.” Just then the bell dinged on the door, indicating that someone entered the building. It was Chloe. Lex stopped talking and stared at her. He looked her up and down and licked his lips. Hot today.

“Hi Lex. Hi Lois.” Chloe said as she walked up to the counter.

“The regular Lo.” Chloe ordered and got her money out. Lex was still staring at her seductively. He gave a soft mmm as he rotated his head a bit. He was feeling brave today. He reached out his hand and grabbed her butt cheek and squeezed it.

“Mmm!” He moaned in pleasure. Chloe jumped forward yelping a bit as she looked at him. Some change fell from her hands. Lex just smiled at her like he did nothing at all. Chloe would slap him but that wasn’t the first thing that came to mind. She enjoyed his hand being on her ass. She didn’t admit it to him, because Lois was there. In fact I don’t think she would ever admit it.

“It’s on the house.” He whispered to her seductively and imagined her naked under him, whimpering like a puppy. Chloe smiled at him taking him away from his fantasies.

“Thanks.” She said like she enjoyed his ass on her butt. She grabbed the money and put it back in her purse. Lois put the coffee in front of her and she was off. The Talon was just a pit stop. Chloe had some things to do.

Lois glared at Lex with all of her might. Lex couldn’t believe he accomplished something today. He had more to accomplish as the days wore on.

“If you hurt Chloe,” Lois began harshly but Lex cut her off.

“I don’t intend on hurting her Lo. I need you to help me get her.” Lois rolled her eyes and made a clucking sound with her tongue, hitting the back of her throat.

“As if. I wouldn’t be caught dead helping you.” Lex smirked. He wasn’t afraid of Lois. He knew how to play her.

“If you don’t, then I’ll make sure you don’t work here, or anywhere else.” He said staring her down in the eye. She hated his stares. They always made her feel uncomfortable.

“Fine.” She said. He had defeated her, and Lex enjoyed it.

“Tonight at my house. I expect you to be there, and wear something sexy.” He demanded as he walked out. He was high on the clouds that day.

Lois dreaded going to Lex’s house. She knew what they were gonna do. She thought he was a sick man. She dreaded opening the front doors to the mansion, dreaded walking to his office, dreaded what he would be wearing, dreaded just seeing him. She felt like she was being slowly roasted in hot water. That’s one reason she hated the Luthor’s. They usually got there way, and Lex was going to get his way tonight.

She let herself in his office. He was wearing the same attire as earlier. At least he’s not naked…not yet. Lois entered the double doors angrier then when she had seen him. Lex noticed something was up.

“Lois. You look lovely. I told you to wear something sexy.” Lois didn’t give in to his demands. She wore the same thing she did at the Talon.

“You’re lucky I’m here at all Luthor. Now get on with whatever sick thing you want to do to me.” She barked.

“Don’t you miss us? Having sex like we used to. Does Chloe even know you dated me Lois?” He taunted her as he played with her brown her. She shivered in his presence. Lex Luthor was pure evil.

“No. I made sure to keep that hidden.” She whispered like Chloe would actually hear her. She was afraid. She knew he was going to threaten her again. She could feel it creeping around the corners, crawling all over her. Lois' mind was on her and Clark's argument and she didn't even hear Lex blabbing.

"Lois? Lois!" Lex yelled a bit more kinder. She shook her head out of her trance.

"Huh?" She asked while blinking her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Lois wasn't one to share feelings with a Luthor. She felt like he was out of place in asking her that question.

"Since when do you care?" She asked stubbornly like a child and sat down on the couch. She folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

"Lois, you know you can tell me anything." Lex was pissing her off. He was so cruel earlier and now he's being nice and gentle. He was like a freakin puzzle. No wonder he drove her crazy.

"Go away." She said as she face away from him when he sat down.

"You know you're going to tell me Lo." He said while playing with her hair like old times. His voice was calmer then normal. Lois gave up fightning him. She turned to look him in the eyes. Those big blue eyes that she got lost in. She flung herself at him and burried her face in his chest, as tears came down.

"Me and Clark had a fight. I didn't mean to yell at him." She said between sobs. Lex put his hand on her back, and gently began to rub it in small circles.

"What was it about?" Maybe he could get some insite on why Clark was so secretive.

"He came home late last night, and I was wondering why. I asked him if he was cheating on me with Lana, and he looked at me in distrust, and walked out. Now I don't know if we're together." A wet spot formed on Lex's clean shirt. He didn't mind. He had plenty to share with his favorite girls. Lois and Chloe. Grantit he did love Lois like a sister, but Chloe was different. There was something more to Chloe. Much more, and he wanted in on it.

"I know what would cheer you up. It always did. Remember?" Lois nodded her head yes. This is what he wanted. He wanted to have sex with Lois tonight. This was a better way of getting her then he had originally planned out.

"Harder Lex!" Lois screamed as Lex began to push harder and harder. Lois groaned loudly and her voice echoed in the room. Lex was enjoying this. He needed his fix. Lex slowed down after they reached the climax. They both had cumed into each other.

"Men are dirt." She said while panting.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Not you. No you help women Lex. That's your problem. You can be cruel, yet when you want to, you can be calm and gentle. Why can't we be like that all the time?" Lois wished for things to be the way they were. When they were best friends.

"We can be Lois. But I really need you to help me get Chloe." Lois nodded her head as she kissed him.

"I hate you sometimes." Lex smirked. Lois hated that he could be cruel, and gentle.

"Cruel to be kind." He gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Too bad you don't fuck like Clark." She smiled wide. Clark and Lois' sex life was much rougher because of his super strength. She failed to mention that to him. She promised Clark that she would never reveal his secret. Lex smirked at her last sentence.

"Well, not all of us are like Clark Kent. Speaking of which, this little conversation never happen."

Shit!

Chloe Luthor
17th April 2006, 00:18
Owww. Poor Lois indeded.

That was the second story I read that have some Lexis sex like that. In a Clois story called "Do what you have to do" Lex is acting exactly like that.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)

pipersmum
17th April 2006, 00:44
I take it from that Lexis that Lex is not a nice man does he really think Chloe could love him treating her cousin like that!!

I felt really sorry for Lois and I don't like Lex at all!! I hope he is going to sort this mess out :wth:

Sandy
17th April 2006, 02:59
***Please go back and reread the lexois part. I've fixed it!***

I think you will like this Lex now.

Chloe Luthor
17th April 2006, 03:15
Much better. :)

*sighs relief*

I liked the mentioned of the CLois sex life. I love some Clois smut. :)

hfce
17th April 2006, 05:47
Wow I didn't see that twist coming. I wish he would have done it with a hooker instead. I don't like Lex and Lois together like that. :eek:

Hope ;)

Emsta
17th April 2006, 06:54
i liked the old Lex better

*hides*

pipersmum
17th April 2006, 13:18
Much better although I still didn't like him having sex with Lois like hfce said I wish he had of had sex with a hooker but It was much better to read this time :) I wonder what Lois is going to do to help Lex then??

JosiCuervo
17th April 2006, 15:02
I don't want to start out negative, but this caught my eye:

He moaned her name and wanted her so bad right now. He finally got to the peak. It didn’t take him long. He waited for a second catching his breath. No he wasn’t done yet. He sat up straight and leaned forward and put his mouth over his cock. He normally did that to tease himself. He just wanted to sleep, but when he gave it to himself, he gave it to himself good. His mouth went in and out of his cock. He was wet. Very wet. He tasted his own cum. Again it was bitter. It was probably bitter then Chloe’s. Or so he thought. He took his tongue and danced it around the head of his penis. He cumed a little in his mouth and quickly spit it out. He wanted to sleep so he gave up there. Not completely satisfied but it was something, to get him by. For now.
Please let me know if I'm reading this entirely wrong or not, but as far as I know, this is not even remotely possible. I think Lex would have to have several ribs removed to accomplish sucking himself off, and quite frankly the image is disturbing. Of course, if he's contortionist flexible and has a mammoth cock, he might be able to suck the head. Maybe.

Ew.

Ferd
17th April 2006, 15:13
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**gasps for air over the mental image**

Sorry Sandy--but I have to agree with Josi on this one. I'm pretty sure Lex might break his neck trying to get off that way no matter how well endowed he is. :eek:

Zannie
17th April 2006, 15:28
Of course, if he's contortionist flexible and has a mammoth cock, he might be able to suck the head. Maybe.

Ew.

Heh. Autofellatio is possible for a very small percentage of men, but it usually takes yoga training and the man's being very well endowed.

In general, Sandy, even if it were feasible, it's probably not the visual of Lex that most Chlexers want to read. That doesn't mean you can't use it if it's necessary for your story, but you might consider sticking to more traditional sexual acts until you've had more practice writing smut.

letia84
17th April 2006, 16:42
He sat up straight and leaned forward and put his mouth over his cock. He normally did that to tease himself.
:eek: Huh.... I don't know about this. I have heard of it being done before but I don't think Lex should do it or least the image of Lex I have in mind shoudn't.

Sandy
17th April 2006, 20:36
Now I'm feeling even more shy. I think I need a smut beta. Anyone interested? I'm not a pro, merely an amature...a very amature...I feel embarrassed......

letia84
17th April 2006, 20:39
If you want one PM someone from this bets list here is the link
Beta (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=30)

Sandy
17th April 2006, 22:22
Thank you Tracy for giving me the link. I'll check it out, but I'm impatient waiting for the corrections....I'm working on chapter three....and I deleted the part where Lex sucked his dick, so you can get that disturbing image out of your minds..... ;)

Ahem....the next chapter..........

Chapter Three

Lois rushed home early that morning. She hoped Clark wouldn’t be awake. She knew he was an early riser. Just like his dad. Lois had moved in with the Kent’s. She slept in Clark’s bed, while Clark slept on the couch downstairs. Sometimes Clark would sneak up to his room, and they would make hot love to each other. Lois liked those nights. Especially when it was hot. He was exceptionally sexy when he was sweaty. She was longing for him already.

Lois felt dirty from last nights exertions with Lex. She knew Clark would be pissed if he found out. When she went into the kitchen, she saw Clark pouring some coffee. He looked like he’d been up all night.

“Did you stay up all night?” Lois asked as she approached him. He poured his coffee, and didn’t bother with his favorite ingredients. He wasn’t in the mood for flavored coffee. He wanted to know where his girlfriend had been all night. He looked at her with his serious distrust look.

“I was out with Chloe.” She lied as she poured her self a cup. Clark had set her one out. He knew Lois would want some. When she was done she put some French Vanilla creamer in it, and went to sit outside on the porch swing. Clark gracefully followed her.

“I thought it was our night to be a lone. Remember? My parents went out on a date. I waited all night. We could’ve screamed Lo.” Clark said as he wrapped her arm around her, shielding her skin from the soft cold that nipped the morning. It was summer, but even in Kansas it’s still a little cool in the morning. Yeah instead I was screaming at Lex’s….Lois felt horrible for her act, but she thought she wasn’t with Clark, and here they were, getting back together. Lois sighed and just cuddled up with him. He moved his hand lower around her arms. He laced his fingers with hers.

“I didn’t intend on a surprise sleep over.” She lied. “Chloe said it was an urgent matter, that we stay up all night, and watch movies. She said she was stressed, and needed some comfort. So what better way to have your cousin spend the night, and watch movies, and talk?” She lied again and again. She could go on and paint the picture, but she didn’t want to make it too obvious. She would have to tell Chloe to act on her little white lie later. Clark wasn’t that dumb. He could tell that she was lying. He could always tell when some was lying. It must be one of his abilities, or he’s just really good at telling who’s lying, and who’s not.

“Well next time it happens, give me a call.” He played a long. Lois nodded her head and snuggled up to him again. She was feeling naughty this morning. It was probably from sleeping with Lex. Maybe he was rubbing off on her. She grinned and felt Clark’s dick in his pants. Clark grinned fast. She lightly ran her fingers over it.

“You’re hard Smallville.” She said as she teased him. Clark smirked.

“I’m always hard around you Lo.” He said and pulled her into a hard kiss, causing her to almost spill her coffee, that she was holding. She set it on the ground before they got started. She lay down on the swing, so he could lay on top of her.

He started pushing his groin against her, feeling her up. The swing started to shake as he kept pushing hard. Lois moaned softly as he was giving it to her.

“Don’t break the swing Smallville.” She winked at him. Clark smiled seductively.

“Oh please, get a room.” Clark and Lois both shot their heads up at none other then Lex Luthor. He was wearing a smile of defeat. He had made them both feel embarrassed. Lois’ cheeks turned a bright red. Clark tried to hide his blush, but a light red colored his cheeks. Lex grinned winningly.

“Oh don’t stop on my account.” He winked at Lois. Lois felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Lex was being a jerk. Lois could tell right away. She push Clark off of her, and went up to Lex with out fear. Her lips were squished together in anger.

“What do you want?” Her body language told it all. The way she walked he knew she was pissed. The way she made her shoulders sway back and forth angrily, told him that she was pissed that he walked in on her. Lex pulled his sunglasses lower on his nose looking at her with a smile. He had a piece of paper in his hand.

“I have a message for you to give to Ms. Sullivan.” He whispered. Clark listen in, with his super hearing, as he was curious. Lois took the paper in her hands. She too was curious.

“I trust that you won’t read it, although I somehow know, that you will read it anyway.” He said as he pushed his sunglasses back up on his nose. Lois felt like she was holding a gold bar, that she had to give to Chloe unbroken. Lois didn’t say a word as he just stared at her.

“Have a nice day.” He said and left the farm.

“I know you listen.” Lois said softly. Dammit!

Lois quickly rushed to Chloe’s apartment in Metropolis. It took her awhile to get there. She didn’t care if she was speeding. The note was on her mind. She never read it.

Lois barged into her apartment, and saw her eating ice cream and watching TV.

“Hurry up and open this.” She demanded. Lois’ curiosity was haunting her. She really needed to know, what Lex had up his sleeve for getting her cousin. Chloe looked at her, as she slid the spoon out of her mouth. Chloe took the piece of paper and open it up.

“Meet me for dinner. L.L”

Chloe was shocked as much as Lois was. Dinner? That's all he wants? Maybe there's more...Lois thought. Would she play Lex’s game, or would she tell Chloe the truth, that Lex wanted her?

TBC
------------
I also like the clois!

hfce
18th April 2006, 14:47
That was a good update. I can't wait to see if Chloe will go out with him or not.

I am glad you took out that part about Lex. :rofl: It was the right thing to do. Don't be afraid to ask someone for help when you are out of your element.

Sandy
18th April 2006, 20:23
Chapter Four
New reading material

Chloe looked at the note, and looked at his poor handwriting.

“You think he could learn to write?” Chloe said shaking her head. Lois shrugged.

“Oh you know men. They got the chicken scratch hand writing gene.” Chloe and Lois both laughed.

“I had a hard time reading Clark’s hand writing, but I finally got the hang of it.” Chloe nodded her head in understanding. She shrugged her shoulders. She tossed the piece of paper on her coffee table, like it was nothing. She was curious tho as to why Lex wanted to have her for dinner. There could be a million reasons. Chloe thought. But why me? He could have any other girl, but he chooses me. I’m going to find out why.

Lois studied Chloe and she knew she was deep in thought.

“You’re thinking again aren’t you? That’ can’t be good.” Lois said as she sat beside her. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s just that I’ve been single for most of my life. What if he’s one of the ones that wants to kill me?” Lois had to laugh. That sounded preposterous. She even knew that Lex would never want her dead, but whimpering underneath him.

“Chlo, I doubt Lex Luthor would want to kill you.” She reassured her cousin. Chloe looked at her concerned.

“How do you know?”

“Trust me, I know.” Then it hit her. Chloe knew that Lex was hiding something.

Lex walked in the Talon and sat down at a round table. He took out his folder with work papers in it, and then snuck his journal in front of his folder, so no one would see that he was writing. He wanted them to think that he was busy with his work. He looked around like a school boy, and made sure no one was looking. Then he grabbed his pencil, open his journal and started writing.

I want her so bad.

He just wrote that over and over, adding Chloe Sullivan here and there.

I want to fuck her hard. I want to run my fingers in her wet pussy. I just want her to whimper underneath me. I want her and I want her now dammit!

Lex stopped writing and looked around.

Fuck me Chloe, fuck me hard.

“Whatcha doin?” Chloe asked as she sat across from him. Lex’s pencil tip snapped and broke. He recognized that voice. It was his fantasy lover.

“Shit!” He whispered so that she wouldn’t hear him. Lex cleared his throat, closed his folder with his journal in it.

“Working.” He said as he stared at her breasts. Chloe leaned forward and Lex’s naughty eyes caught a glimpse down her shirt.

“Can I see?” She asked as she touched the papers. Lex jerked them away from her.

“No. I don’t let anyone see my work.” He said clutching onto his journal for dear life. He didn’t want her to know his naughty thoughts about her. What would she think? Would she laugh in his face? He was afraid of rejection.

“I got your note the other day. You know if you wanted to ask me out, all you had to do was call. I’m not so sure I want to take your offer.” She said as she walked away. With out thinking Lex put his folder a long with his journal, on the table and went after her.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” He said as he grabbed her arm pulling her back, smiling at her seductively. Chloe took a step close to him. Lex wanted to grab her right there.

“I’m sure you will. I have no doubt that Lex Luthor can please any women he gets. Well it’s different with me Luthor.” She walked to the bathroom leaving him hanging. Dammit! That didn’t go well. Lex walked out of the Talon, not knowing he left his journal for anyone to pick up.

Chloe came back out of the bathroom, and saw Lex left his folder. She looked for him but he was gone. She went to his table and picked up the folder, and noticed it was heavy.

“Hmm…” She open it and saw a broken pencil in it, being his book mark.

When she read what he had written last, she was shocked and slightly aroused.

Fuck me, fuck me hard Chloe.

“So that’s his plan huh? Well, no one gets Chloe Sullivan with out a fight.” She cackled as she closed his journal, and took it with her.

Lex felt horrible when he entered his mansion. He went to his wet bar and poured himself a stiff drink. Scotch. His favorite. He drank it like water. He took a swig as images of Chloe naked under him, flashed through his mind. He needed another plan. He hated rejection. He went to his desk and started scheming.

Chloe crossed her legs getting comfortable in her bed. She was visiting her father this weekend. The window was open letting the cool breeze, drift through out her room. The sun filled her room giving her enough light, to read Lex’s journal. She took a sip of her coffee, and turned the page.

Every day I want her more and more. To hold her in my arms, and smell her perfume. She is all I ever think about, fantasize about, and dream about. I’ve had many dreams where she was whimpering under me, wanting more of what I had to offer. I slid in and out of her, her begging for more. “Harder Lex.” She’d say. I’d go deep inside her causing her to scream out in pleasure. I feel defeated every time I see her in reality, because she’s not mine. I can only fantasize until I finally get her. Underneath me. For now I will wait patiently, but patience is not my strong suit. I always say I have patience, but in truth it drives me nuts. Waiting for something you want, when the person doesn’t coo operate is a pain. Just touching her skin lightly is a turn on.

Chloe was slightly turned on by the reading material. She thought she comed, but it could only be her imagination. She turned the page and saw I want her, written over and over. Chloe smiled evilly. She looked at her clock. It was only 8:30. She knew he would still be up.

Chloe open the doors to Lex’s office. He was busy at his desk doing more paper work. Work usually took his mind off of Chloe, but not for long. Chloe smiled evilly as she strode in, high on a horse.

“Ms. Sullivan, what a surprise.” Lex said coolly as he walked up to greet her.

“Is it really?” She said looking him up and down, and licked her lips. Lex tried to stop himself from lunging at her, grabbing her ass and pushing her against his dick. He was tempted.

“Well I was just saying,” He said as he motioned with his hands. Chloe got up front and personal with him. She pushed against him feeling him up. Chloe twisted his nipple hard, making him yelp and slightly jump back.

“Is this what you want Lex?” She said coolly as she got close to him again, feeling him up. Lex was speechless, and wondered what the hell she was thinking. Chloe took his hand and put it in her pants, and moved his finger over clit. Lex gasped as his finger circle her soft clit. Chloe knew he was taking pleasure in this.

“You want to run your finger over my wet pussy don’t you?” Shit! Shit! Shit! Lex knew she had his journal. He just remembered that he left it at the Talon. Double shit! Chloe was taking pride in this. She didn’t mind the fact that he wanted her. She liked it actually. She hasn’t had sex since that fateful summer. She just wanted someone to love her, and when she read “I want her to love me.” She about melted. Her heart instantly went out to him. If there was one thing she liked about guys, it was playing hard to get. She did think that Lex was attractive. Very attractive. She didn’t like the fact that he could get any women he wanted, so that’s why she was playing hard to get.

She moved his finger over her clit harder. Chloe enjoyed what she was doing. She wanted more of him, but refrained herself.

“Chloe.” He moaned. Lex was becoming aroused. He would come any second. Chloe smiled as a giggle escaped her mouth. She took his hand out.

“You know Lex, I’m not so sure you can offer me anything. Besides, what do I care anyway?” Chloe strolled out feeling victorious, and leaving Lex wanting more.

“Devil, thy name is women.” Lex breathed as he whipped his hand on his pants.

TBC

hfce
18th April 2006, 21:52
Chloe that was so wrong. :rofl: I can't believe she that. Lex needs to get back at her and do the same. :D

Sandy
20th April 2006, 02:22
Chapter Five
Dreaming

It’s only in your drrrrrrreams….

“Harder Lex! Oh god! Harder!” Lex pushed into her as hard he could. Chloe screamed out his name.

“LEX!” They both hit the peak and comed into one another.

Lex woke with a start. Sweat pouring down his face.

“Another dream.” He said breathlessly. His cock was throbbing. Whatever he dreamt it made him rock hard.

“god!” He reached into his night stand looking for his journal, but it wasn’t there.

“Where is it!” He shouted as if he was shouting at someone. Then he remembered his revelation…he thought Chloe had it, cause she used something from his journal. Lex whipped the sweat from his face. He was still panting for air. He craved sex again.

“No. Not anymore.” He hated giving it to himself. He wanted Chloe to give it to him. Masturbating drove him insane. He thought it was sick. He’d rather have Chloe whimpering beneath him. Lex sighed. He refused to do it again. He just lay there in bed thinking where his journal could be.

You want me to run your hands over my wet pussy don’t you?

Lex shut his eyes tight. Could Chloe really know where his journal was? Or did she have it, and was using it against him? Shit! She could print it in the D.P! Lex thought of all the worst case scenario’s that could come from this. She could use it against him. Or worse…blackmail him. There was no way Lex was getting back to sleep this time.

“Dammit.” He whispered. He rolled over and tried to drift off to sleep.

It’s only in your drrrrrreams…

The next morning Lex went to check up on the Talon. He did that about once a week. He made sure things were running smoothly. He hated going in there and talking to Lana. He swore the girl whined every time she talked to him. He wanted to vomit after being around her. He didn’t know why he helped her. Probably to shut her yappin.

Lex strode into the building with his shades on. Lana was at the counter like a good girl should be. god he’s so hot today… Lana trailed off in thought, as she whipped the counter clean.

“So anything I need to know about?” Lana just stared at him wishing she was his. Lex looked at her like he didn’t care about her. Which in truth he didn’t. Chloe came in and his focus was on her.

“Not really.” Lex didn’t even hear her he was so fixed on her. The way she walked in to the swinging of her hips. It made him hard just looking at her figure. The cleavage was a bonus. She wore a V neck tank top as it was too hot outside. He could see trickles of sweat over her forehead. He’d take her right there if he could.

“Lex?” Lana asked breaking his train of thought. He just gaped at Chloe ignoring everything around him. Chloe smiled evilly as she walked up to him. She grabbed his cock and squeezed him.

“Eep!” Lex yelped. Chloe moaned victoriously. Lana couldn’t believe what she was doing.

“Chloe!” Lana gasped in horror at the site.

“Is that how you like it Luthor?” Chloe squeezed harder causing Lex’s arms to grab hold of the counter.

“god Chloe!” He said breathless.

“I’ll have the regular.” Chloe said still holding onto the bulge in his pants. She felt something warm under her fingers. She smiled as she drew down her shades. She shook her head in discuss.

“I can’t believe you Lex.” She let go as she took her coffee with out paying. She knew Lex would cover for her. Lex was breathing heavily still in shock from her dirty hands.

“It’s on the house.” He breathed before Lana could speak. Lana was horrified at the site she just saw. She rushed to the back to call Clark.

Lex caught Chloe before she got in her car. He stopped dead his tracks at the glare she gave him. Icy cold eyes that looked like shooting daggers. He was afraid. She gave an evil smile.

“Did you want more Mr. Luthor?” She asked like a child while batting her eye lashes. Lex wanted revenge. Pure revenge. He glared at her with hatred and lust. He inched closer towards her. He looked down her shirt.

“That’ll be 3.75.” He demanded as he looked at the coffee. Chloe was disappointed.

“Oh Lex come now. You don’t think I can get away with free coffee?” She winked at him. Lex smirked. He was tempted to rub her nipples.

“Fucking me for coffee isn’t going to get you free coffee Chloe.” He winked at her. Chloe had to laugh.

“I’m not fucking you for coffee. I just like to tease you.” She said as she open her door. He shut it before she could get in.

“I hate being teased.” He said angrily and pushed his thumb on her nipple, rubbing it hard. He couldn’t believe this was really happening. Him playing the girl of his dreams. Chloe looked at him. She could feel the pleasure flowing through her body. She gasped as he pushed harder.

“Lex…” She whispered as he pressed into her and pushed against her vagina.

“Oh god!” She about shouted. He stopped suddenly and smiled wickedly at her.

“Have a nice day Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe blinked twice as he left. Lex felt victorious in winning the battle.

“It’s not over Mr. Luthor.”

TBC

hfce
20th April 2006, 02:54
Damn I need a ciggy that was hot!! :D

Ann
20th April 2006, 17:22
LOL! I love how he's starting to get back at her now. Great updates.

Sandy
20th April 2006, 17:30
I realized I made a mistake....Chloe is not at the Torch so I will take that part out, and put D.P in...*blush* my bad.....next part coming whenever...

Here's the next update! I never written a blow job before...I'm still new at smut..but for what it's worth, I thought it was hot. Enjoy!

Chapter Six
Chloe’s revenge…

The next day in the Talon Lex needed something to calm him down. He didn’t like smoking, and didn’t feel like going home to soak in his booze. Instead he ordered a cup of coffee. No flavored coffee, just a plain old black cup of coffee. He sat at his table watched the steam float off the coffee. He sniffed the aroma and it filled his nose, and swept his body, as if it calmed him down. Yesterdays activities were enough to drive him to insanity. . .no that happen a long time ago. This was different. He almost had the girl of his dreams in the palm of his hands, and he had to walk away from her. Idiot. . . He slammed his fist down on the table, and took a swig of the hot steaming coffee. It burned his throat but he was too numb. He precious cock wasn’t getting the action it deserved from Chloe Sullivan. Lex took another sip this one being more bigger. A few more sips, and he finished his coffee. He went up to the counter, and asked for another refill.

“Lex, that was your fifth cup. You’ll be up all night.” Lana argued with him, like a bar keeper arguing with a drunk. Lex wasn’t drunk, he was only drunk on his emotions. Like the response a drunk would give, he replied,

“I’ll tell you when I’ve had enough!” He slammed his fist in anger glaring at the brunette. His eyes boring into her skin, as if it would catch on fire. Lana jumped back from his sudden out burst. She took his cup with haste, and went to pour him another cup of coffee. She set it down and in fear, she stepped back. He snatched the hot cup of coffee, and drank it, ignoring the pain in his mouth.

“Getting your afternoon fix?” Chloe said haughtily as she grabbed his ass, her hands curved and took in its form. She squeezed it hard. Lex almost spilled his coffee, or rather choked on it. I’m not looking, I’m not looking. Lana thought to herself over and over. As if a little sex would hurt her eyes.

Lex turned to look at her. He held his coffee as his eyes glared at her. He let his eyes wonder over her body. First his eyes wondered on the cleavage of her neck, then skimming down to her breasts, he stayed there for a while, tempting to fondle them. Then he slid his eyes down to her center. He swore he saw it twitch when his eyes touched it. Chloe just let him stare all he wanted. She did come here for a reason. He let her rake his eyes all over her how much he wanted. She was testing his desire for her. Seeing how long he could last before he comed out of embarrassment, in front of Lana Lang.

Chloe massaged her neck, letting her fingers tickle her unseen hairs. She let her fingers wonder vigorously, lightly stroking herself. She moaned as if she was giving herself pleasure. Lex’s grip on his coffee cup became tighter as she slid her hand on her chest. His cock reacted to what he saw. Chloe’s fingers slid smoothly down her shirt, almost touching her breasts. Lex let out a soft moan feeling himself getting ready for release. All the while Lana was watching, not knowing what was going on. Chloe smiled at Lex winningly, knowing she had affected him.

“Lana, I’ll have the usual.” Chloe said as she went up to the counter smoothly, her ass bouncing a little. To make it difficult she stuck out her ass, hoping Lex would react. His eyes glued to her as, he licked his lips in anticipation. He knew was about to come any second. Fight it Lex, fight her. Don’t let her win. Lana put the coffee cup in front of her, expecting her to pay, but then remember she got free coffee.

“It’s on the house.” Lex’s voice was high, soft, mostly a whisper. Lana knew something was going on between them, but she didn’t know what. Chloe began tracing the rim of her coffee cup to urge him on. Lana watched with raised eye brows at she was doing. She felt a twinge in her core, and had the unusual need for a cigarette. Lana didn’t smoke but she was on fire, as she watched Chloe.

“I’ll be outside.” Lana said breathlessly as she scurried away from the horrid scene.

Chloe noticed a wet spot in Lex’s trousers. She grinned at him and snickered. She took his hand and lead him to the office of the Talon, locking the door.

“Is that what you want Mr. Luthor?” She said haughtily. Lex was still out of it from the show she put on a second ago. He couldn’t form words. He just stare at her dumbly.

“You want me don’t you? You want me to run my hand over your wet juicy cock, all the while you fondling my breasts. Is that it?” She said as she grabbed the bulge in his pants, felt the dampness around it, and pressed her boobs against his chest. Lex was heaving. His breath was going at a faster pace.

“Say it!” She demanded almost shouting.

“god yes!” Lex breathed as she tighten his cock in her grip. He moaned as pleasure swept through him.

“All you had to do was ask.” She released him and he looked at her questioningly. She winked at his what the fuck look. Turning to open the door, he wasn’t about to let her wonder out. He yanked her arm away and stepped in front of her.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked as his hands bore into her shoulders. She could tell he was hungry by the look in his eyes. She locked eyes for a second with him. Despite he already came, there was still hope. He longed to hear her scream his name, but he would need a secure place for their screaming.

“I need some coffee, I left mine on the counter.” Lex didn’t let her move. He stood in front of her. He took her hand and placed it on his shivering cock.

“Take it Chloe. Do what you want with it. I’m yours.” Chloe about melted into his arms. She longed for this moment. Coffee or sex? Coffee, sex? She had a dilemma but there was no doubt that sex won over.

She squeezed his bulge as hard as he could. Lex arched his arms on the door, to hold him up. Chloe was going to have fun with this. She unzipped his pants, slid them down slowly, her fingers tickling his skin. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them across the room, with his foot. She slid off his briefs.

“I’m disappointed Lex. No boxers?” She snickered as he kicked them across the room. And there standing before her, the famous cock that’s been fucked many times by women. But this time Chloe Sullivan was claiming him as her own.

She squeezed his cock, and lightly stroked it with her free hand. Lex kept backing up as pleasure washed over him, seeping through his body, to his dick that was being fondled with. He gasped as Chloe’s hand tickled the head of his length.

“Hello Mr. Luthor. Would you like a good blow job?” Chloe was talking cutesy to his penis, while rubbing his balls. Lex moaned and wanted her to hurry up and suck his cock, for all he was worth.

“Yes!” Lex answered breathlessly. Chloe smiled evilly and slid his length inside her mouth.

“Oh god!” Lex was backing up as his back slid down. Pleasure was filling his body from the tip of his head, to the tip of his toes. Chloe slid his member in and out of her mouth while running her tongue over the head. Lex whimpered at her mercy.

“Chloe.” He moaned in a high pitched voice. His breath quicken as she bobbed her head with his quivering member. She could his cock react to her touch. Lex could feel that he was ready for release.

“Come for me baby.” She purred to his dick.

“What’s that you say?” She put the cock next to her ear as if it said something. She smiled at Lex, who’s expression was priceless. He had a pleasurable look on his face. Sweat trickled down his face. Chloe sucked harder on his dick, deeper in her mouth almost touching the back of her throat. Hearing Lex Luthor moan was priceless. Chloe anxiously awaited his come. Lex was gasping his breath faster, his back now sliding down farther almost to the floor. His hands barely able to hold him up.

“Gah!” He released into her mouth. Chloe moaned taking in his arousal, dripping from her mouth. His cock was throbbing. Chloe could feel it in the depths of her mouth. She licked the tip of his head, licking every single drop of his precious come. Lex and Chloe slid to the floor, because Lex couldn’t stand up any longer.

She was still sucking on his cock. Lex was panting for air. He needed a break, but he let her take control.

“More.” Chloe demanded. Lex couldn’t come anymore. He was fresh out. The only time would come again was during intercourse. Chloe kept sucking eagerly awaiting another arousal. She longed for it, desired it. Lex just lay on the floor panting, staring at the ceiling of the Talon office.

“Chloe…stop…….pl…ease….” He could barely form words he was so exhausted by her naughty mouth. Chloe drew away from his dick, dripping with come. Chloe licked her mouth hungrily longing for more. She lay next to him.

“Now was that an amazingly blow job or what?” Chloe said as she leaned into him.

“god Chloe.” He breathed his heat on her face. Chloe kissed his lips. He tasted his own arousal still lingering on her lips. He deepened the kiss, touched his tongue with hers fondled it a little, ran his tongue on the roof of her mouth, caressing her teeth.

“I swear I got lost in you Lex. I forgot about everything.” She hugged him and pressed her center on his cock, still throbbing. Chloe felt the excitement from his cock in the depths of her core. Lex was still panting for air.

“Lex, make love to me.”
------------------------

Oh I'm so mean....hehehehe.....:D

Ann
25th April 2006, 16:59
Mean? That doesn't even begin to cover it! Damnit, get back here and update! Please!

Sandy
26th April 2006, 23:25
Chapter Seven
Gasping for breath Lex nodded his head. 'I can't believe it's really happening. this is more then a dream.' He thought as he went to pick her up, and take her to the couch in the office. He gently laid her down, and as he took off her pants, and panties he said

"I'm glad I had this couch in here." Chloe and Lex snickered. "I knew it would come in handy one day." He rolled on the condom, spread her legs, lined himself up, and entered her. Her center felt so good around his hard cock. Lex cherrished the pleasure, as in hopes that this was not a dream. Chloe gasped as the pleasure consumed her.

"Lex!" She breathed while staring at the ceiling. He thrust her again this time more harder, and with feeling. He loved her, and she loved him. Chloe gripped on the couch as he kept thrusting, deep with in her channel. He moved her legs around him so he could go deeper. He pulled out and slammed in her, making her yelp in pleasure.

"Oh god!" She about screamed. His ryhthem picked up and started rocking her faster. Chloe felt the pleasure trickle through her body. Her nipples were getting harder as he kept thrusting.

"Are you coming yet?" He asked while he kept pushing. Chloe bit her lip and steadied herself on the couch. She whimpered and Lex took that as a yes. He was ready for release too. A few more thrusts, and they both came into each other.

"Lex..." Chloe couldn't speak she was so overwhelmed with their love making. She and Lex were breathing heavily.

"Chloe," He said as he kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Yes?"

"I'm so glad this isn't a dream." They both laughed.

"Me too Lex. Me too."

The End

Yeah I'm giving up smut writting after Lois & Scents is done...it's too hard, and quite frankly, I don't like writting it. I'd rather read it if ya know what I mean...and thank you all for your encouragement, and input.

hfce
27th April 2006, 01:12
That was great you made great improvement. I don't blame you not continuing smut. It is very hard to do but I am glad you tried. :clapclap:

kimbo
27th April 2006, 01:34
Yes, Good job, and i understand your quitting, and it was good that you tried. writing smut is very hard. I think it takes a certain type of person to master it, and if you aren't comfortable with it then its better if you don't write it. But, good job and it was very brave of you to try so i applaud you! :):blinkkiss :P

Sandy
27th April 2006, 02:29
Thanks guys. :) I completed Lois & Scents tonight...so if you're interested I'm going to post the chapters now. I didn't quite like that story. haha..

ggdoll18
27th April 2006, 05:41
awesome!!!

Ann
27th April 2006, 05:51
Great ending! You did a great job, especially for a beginner. It's something I don't have the guts to try, so I definately applaud your courage. You've come a long way as a writer just since this fic started and I hope to read more of your work in the near future! Great job Sandy!

kitten
20th November 2009, 00:52
Hi Sandy,

I know you said you were done with smut writing and if it's not your thing I understand. Fanfic is supposed to be fun, and if not it's just too much trouble. On the other hand, you had a good core concept with this story: the notion that Lex might use both his inner aggressive self and a relationship with Lois to get to Chloe.

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 19:14
Great fic... Different but good to read

Ami Rose
15th May 2017, 09:25
Hot