PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] "Fragile" alt end (R) (complete)

Sandy
15th April 2006, 01:51
Summary: Chloe comes back to confront Lex. So instead of that forbidden....thing...Lana never came to see Lex.

Chloe burst into Lex's office. Her every muscle was enraged at this man. He has torn her down more then once, and she was fed up with crying over it. She glared at him through her burning hazel eyes. Lex looked up from staring at his laptop. He was obsesed with finding Prof. Fine, that he didn't hear her come in. His eyes raked over her body. Chloe didn't like how he was stairing at her.

"Don't stair at me like that." She demanded. Lex shut his laptop and rose from his seat to meet her. He looked at her like he won a damn race.

"I'm sorry did I offend you?" He asked mockingly as he circled her like she was his prey. Chloe's hands turned into fists. She could feel them getting sweaty. She turnred to meet him and glared at him.

"What is it you really came here for?" He asked in a dark tone.

"If you hurt Lana," He cut her off.

"I think you came here to get me back, for hurting you earlier. Well go ahead. The floor is yours." He said while motioning his hands. Chloe just looked at him. She was speechless for the first time.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He said as he pressed into her, moving her towards the pool table. Chloe stumbled back as he kept pushing her back.

"I, I," She stuttered her mouth hanging wide open. Just enough for Lex to sink his lips into his. Which he did. He grabbed her cheeks furosiously, and dug his grion into her. Chloe never pushed him back. She waited so long for this. She wasn't going to back down now.

"Lex." She gasped as they parted.

"You, on the table." He demaned. Chloe was confused but went a long. She hopped on the pool table, and nearly jumped onto her body. Chloe was on some of the pool balls. He dug his mouth into hers, and ran his tongue all through out her mouth. They lay together on the pool table, giving each other what they wanted.

"I would never hurt Lana." He said as he pushed into her. Chloe groaned because of a stupid ball poking her back.

"No, but you would hurt my feelings?" Another push, and another push from that stupid ball. Chloe couldn't take it any longer.

"Stop!" She yelled startling Lex. He didn't want to stop he kept pushing ignoring her plea.

"Lex!" She demanded angrily. He sighed annoyingly. He was in the moment, and whenever he was in the moment, he usually lost his concentration.

"What?" He complained glaring at her. She was huffing and puffing and he watched her chest move up and down. He liked that he was pleasing her.

"The stupid ball is in my freakin back!" She said as she turned aside as best as she could, and tossed the ball to the side. It landed on the floor with a thud.

"Feel better?" He asked. Chloe nodded.

"Now, where were we?" She asked with a wink.

"I think we should take this upstairs Ms. Sullivan." Lex said with pride as he helped her off the pool table.

"But the pool table is sexy." Chloe complained. Lex frowned.

"As long as it's sex, it doesn't matter to me Ms. Sullivan. The bed is softer. No interuptions." He winked. Chloe nodded her head in understanding.

"One more make out session on the pool table?" She pleaded. Lex sighed and nodded his head yes.

"Sure. Ladies first." Chloe hopped back on the pool table, and Lex did the same. He got on top of her and began pushing with all his might. Soft moans escaped her mouth, followed by loud ones.

Through out half the mansion you could hear screaming. Some of it bounced off the walls and through out other rooms of the mansion. Outside you could hear faint screams.

Inside after the intense make out session, that seemed like a work out....Chloe and Lex were sweaty. They were both huffing and puffing for air. Lex kissed her again, and langed on the pool table.

"Chloe, where did that come from?" Lex asked in confusion. Chloe shrugged her shoulders. She wondered the sasme thing.

"Maybe we have a dire need for one another Lex." Chloe said as she smiled. The sweat on her face glistened from the fire place. They were both naked by now. Their clothes were on the floor and all the balls from the pool table were off.

Yes Chloe and Lex had sex on the pool table. But Lex wondered why he had sex with her. Was it because he had wanted her a long? He searched his mind for a second, and then looked at her. She was beautiful. He smiled for the first time in looking at her. He ran his fingers down her cheek. Chloe smiled too. They both longed for eachother, neither one of them wanting to admit it. Tonight they both knew that they longed for one another.

The End!
----------------
Well that's as far as smut writting I go! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sure someone could come up with a NC-17 version...It was different in my head. ;) I just don't care for chlex sex. That's how I am.

Chloe Luthor
15th April 2006, 02:20
Great story. I really liked. The "stupid ball" line was funny ! :)

letia84
15th April 2006, 02:28
Nice. They so needed to have sex on the pool table.

I just don't care for chlex sex. That's how I am.
What's this about? You don't like Chlex sex or you don't write it?

Sandy
15th April 2006, 03:05
Tracy, I don't like the graphic stuff. I think it's icky. I don't mind fluffy chlex. If I read a NC-17 fic, I skip over the graphic stuff. I've read some of it, but I still don't like it. I'm corrupted a little, but not enough to read chlex smut, all of it straight through. Blah...that's just me. Even in books that I read. I skip over the smut there. Like I did with The Night Before (by Lisa Jackson). I skipped over the smut. Anyway, thanks for the replies! :)

hfce
15th April 2006, 04:11
That was good story. :)

rockadaisy
15th April 2006, 04:12
i can understand that. i personally don't mind reading it as long as it's still plot and character driven, but i avoid writing it. i like artfully writing around it instead.

xoxo

Krysia
15th April 2006, 14:20
He dug his mouth into hers, and ran his tongue all through out her mouth. They lay together on the pool table, giving each other what they wanted.

"I would never hurt Lana." He said as he pushed into her. Chloe groaned because of a stupid ball poking her back.

This part made me freez while reading, I was sure I must have made some kind of a mistake. Lex is smuching Chloe and he's not only thinking about Lana but talking about her? You nearly gave me a heart attack. All those Lexana moments on tv made me a bit paranoid, so for a second there I was afraid something like Lex wishing Chloe was Lana could actually happen. But the rest of the chapter clered everthing up.
Since both Lex and Chloe aren't really sure what has happened between them but they know they liked it, does it mean there will be a sequel where they give a chance to find out what it is between them?

Sandy
16th April 2006, 03:49
Krysia, you have a point. I hate Lana too. It's just how his character was in that episode. I dunno...maybe he was reassuring Chloe, that he wouldn't hurt her. I dunno...then again I did kill Lana in some of my fics. ^_^ Look out for those ones. There scattered abroad. As for a sequel I didn't plan on it. Hrm...it's not like me to write that Lex "cares" for Lana...thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll correct that in the next rewrite I write. :)

~*~Tasha~*~
29th May 2006, 04:24
Nice alternative to Lana coming back at the end of that episode. I need to make a note in my sequel to Fragile Ground that Lana did not go to Lex's again that night. Can't have that happening. I think I'd be ill. Her with Clark is okay ... but no Lex and Lana for me.

~*~Tasha~*~

starmoon
17th July 2006, 23:19
i love this verson much better than what happened on the show.

April
16th October 2006, 13:36
that was great. Much better then on the show. I didn't really like the fight scene between Chloe and Lex that much. so glad you wrote this.

malugargula
18th March 2007, 10:25
I liked it
:)
I didn't see the real episode because I'm avoiding SV after this Lexana bullshit (I saw the one with the League of Justice because Lana wouldn't be there). But if the real episode were like your fic I would watch it