PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Switched (R) complete

Sandy
13th April 2006, 21:05
Switched
Summary: Chloe and Lex switch bodies.
Genre: General, mystery
Rating: R
Disclaimers: Just borrowing them for my own enjoyment. :p I promise I will get them back in time for dinner. Hahahaha!
Feed back: Yes please! It makes me want to use that dancing turtle on MSN….
A/n: I had this story idea for a while, and now just decided to write it. Cause I’m so bored! I’ve hit rock boredom!!!!

Chapter One

Chloe woke up to the fresh smell of coffee, pouring through her nostrils. She rolled over in bed and tried to ignore the smell, that was waking her up. Wait a minute. Chloe never refused the smell of coffee. She was so infatuated with it, like she was having an affair.

“Chloe! Coffee’s ready!” Gabe yelled from the stairs. Chloe put her pillow over her head, and mumbled some swear words, that no one has heard of. Where had she learned them from? Lex? Chloe wasn’t her usual self this morning. She forced her self up, and dragged her feat over her bed.

“Another morning with out her.” Chloe grumbled as she walked to the bathroom. Her? What was wrong with Chloe this morning? Did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

When Chloe looked in the mirror she screamed.

“Aaahh! This isn’t me!” It was Lex inside Chloe’s body. He looked at her beautiful face, his beautiful face. He had her green hazel eyes that he could stare at forever, that blonde hair he used to run through his fingers, that lipstick that sometimes ended up on his lips. His eyes narrowed in panic. He looked at her breasts. Those weren’t his. Then he looked down at his genitil. Where was it? It was missing. He cupped his hand over the bare spot. He was horrified. His face had gone white. He took his hand away to grab a tooth brush. Wait a minute. Which one was Chloe’s? ‘Think Lex. It must be the purple one.’ Just thinking about brushing his teeth with someone else tooth brush was disgusting. He did it anyway.

Lex spit out the tooth past in his mouth, and rinsed out his mouth with water. Then he decided to wash his face like he always did. He took off the left over make up. He didn’t know how to put that stuff on, so he didn’t bother with that.

He went into Chloe’s room and looked for some clothes. He open the top drawer hoping to find some underwear. That’s where he would have some at his mansion. He found some underwear, and some bra’s, and condoms. Lex smirked. He also saw some pads. ‘Grrreat.’ He muttered. He took out a bra and held it up. He shivered and took off his shirt, and bra and did his best to put on the freshly cleaned one. He would have to get used to those, and no penis. He shivered at the thought. When he was done dressing, or at least trying to dress, he went downstairs to meet Chloe’s father Gabe. This would be interesting.

“Good morning Chloe.” Gabe said happily, as he brought over her a cup of coffee. Lex just looked at it like it was poison. Gabe seemed rather cheery this morning, so Lex thought he would play along.

“Good morning Mr. Sulli, I mean dad.” He said quickly covering for himself. He took the coffee and sipped it. He liked coffee but not as much as Chloe did. He admitted that it woke him up in the morning. But seeing Chloe’s face woke him up. ‘I wonder how Chloe is adjusting.’ Lex thought.

“You should get to school hon.” Gabe said as he kissed her forehead.

“School?” Lex questioned. ‘No I’m going to Luthorcorp. What time is it?’

“Yeah. You know you have that on weekdays? You better get a move on before you miss the bus.” Gabe said as he grabbed his overcoat, briefcase and left.

“I’ll be home late. Call me if it’s important.” Gabe said and left.

“Dejavu all over again.” Lex wasn’t very good at school. He had gotten kicked out of schools most of his life. He hoped he could at least try and do better for Chloe. Boy would she be ticked.

Chloe woke up to no smell in the morning. Something was wrong. She knew it right away. No smell of coffee came pouring into her nostrils. No father yelling the coffee is ready. She must be dreaming. That’s right. It’s just a dream. A very bad dream. Chloe sat up and rubbed her hand over her face. Something was wrong. The feel was off. She knew the feel of the skin. It was very familiar. Too familiar. She panicked and rushed to the bathroom. She slowly crept inside not wanting to look in the mirror. She was afraid of what she was about to see. She knew that her face wasn’t hers. She could feel it in every inch of her bones. She swallowed and looked in the mirror and screamed.

“This isn’t me!” She said aloud. She looked at her bare chest. No boobs. She studied her face. No make up. She looked at her hair. No hair! She felt her chest. Only small pecks and nothing more. She gulped as she looked down. She saw it. Gleaming up at her. The golden calf that Lex tried so hard to protect. His genitil was in the hands of on Chloe Sullivan. She was a female inside of a grown man.

“Lex is going to hate me.” She said looking at his reflection. She put her hand up to his face on the mirror.

“I’m sorry baby. I’ll get you out of this I promise.”

TBC
-----------
Please leave feedbaack! Pretty pweeze?

planetcal
13th April 2006, 21:11
Great start. Can't wait to see what made them switch bodies. Please update soon.

hfce
13th April 2006, 22:11
Great start I can't wait to read more.

Hope :)

Chloe Luthor
13th April 2006, 22:51
Great start ! I love switch stories and I'm planning to write one myself with differents characters soon. :)

I can't wait to see what will happens! :)

Sandy
15th April 2006, 04:28
Chapter Two:

Lex went to Smallville High for the first time. Chloe was in her 11th grade year. He had no idea where her locker was, where her first class was, or better yet where the bathroom was. He had to pee so bad. He just followed Clark to the Torch Office. Lex knew that Chloe ran the newspaper. He had no idea how to run a newspaper. He only knew business. Lex started jumping up and down, like he was doing the pee dance. Clark looked at Chloe like she was insane.

“Chloe? Are you ok?” Lex cupped his hands over his bare dickless self.

“Point me to the direction of the bathroom please.” He pleaded. Clark looked at him funny, and pointed him out the door.

“Down the hallway to the left.” Clark said with a raised eyebrow. He sat in his chair and started twiddling his thumbs. He didn’t feel like going to class. He had a fight with Lana, that was eating him inside.

Lex ran to the bathroom. The boys bathroom more likely. When he went in there he saw a boy going to the bathroom. The boy gasped and Lex knew he was in Chloe’s body. He blushed and quickly ran for the girls room.

‘Stupid freakin ass body!’ Lex muttered in his mind. He went into the stall, gripped the door and slammed it shut with all of his might. He locked it and undid his pants. He stared at his dickless vagina. Chloe’s vagina. He groaned as he went to the bathroom. He hated being in Chloe’s body. Where he once used to love her breasts, he hated them. No dick? How could he live with himself? Whoever did this to them they were gonna pay. He made sure of it.

After Lex had gone to the bathroom and washed his hands, he went back to the torch office. He caught Clark and Lana in a kiss. He covered his eyes. Then he remembered. He was Chloe Sullivan. An evil smile spread across his lips.

“Hey! Rap it up!” He said while snapping his fingers. Clark and Lana broke away. Lex waited for the groans and timed them, and they came right on cue.

“Chloe!” Lana groaned as she rolled her eyes.

“This is my office. If you don’t like it, leave!” Lex said his best pissed off business type voice. Lana left the office with Clark behind her. Clark just glared at Chloe and shook his head.

“I can’t believe you Chloe.” He said in his mistrust voice. For once Chloe didn’t feel bad, because Chloe Sullivan was Lex Luthor.

Chloe drove Lex’s car like a mad women to get to class. She wasn’t thinking. She pushed her sunglasses higher on the bridge of her nose. Lex’s nose. She didn’t care if she sped, she was Lex Luthor. She could get away with murder. Her foot pressed harder on the gas peddle. Her mind was on getting to class. She was already late. She had some things to do at the torch.

Chloe burst into the Torch office with the door ramming into the side. She saw her body sitting at a desk. Her desk. Lex had his feet up like he did at his office. Chloe smirked. Lex looked like he had just killed someone. He was happy. A smile was placed on his face.

“Lex?” Chloe questioned hoping that Lex was in her body. Lex turned to see his body. With out thinking he rushed up to his body, and placed his hand over his genital. He sighed as he felt it. Chloe felt a hint of excitement as he ran his hands over it. He was checking to see if it was still there.

“Lex, please. We’re not at your home.” Chloe barked. Lex just glared at her.

“It’s my body Chlo! I can feel whatever part on it I want!” He yelled. He sqeezed tighter just to annoyed her and she jumped back. Lex smiled evilly.

“Lex not here.” Chloe whispered. Her voice sounded different. She didn’t have that high pitched voice like she used to have. She had a male voice. Her boyfriends voice. This was going to be difficult. Lex inched closer to her. He saw the door was open so he went to shut it. He looked at an empty desk, then ran his eyes all over Chloe’s body. Or rather his body. It was weird but any sex he could get was enough for him. Lex gave her shifty eyes.

“No Lex. Wait till were at home. I don’t want Clark and Lana walking in on us.” She begged him as she walked closer to him. She hugged him hoping their hugs still felt the same. They felt weird and Chloe hated it.

“I hate these.” Lex said angrily as he jiggled them a bit. Chloe snickered.

“You used to love them.” She winked.

“Not when they’re on me! Oh shit! I have a meeting this weekend with Bruce Wayne!” Lex through this hand on his forehead in agony, as he groaned. He paced back and forth wondering what to do.

“How are we going to get out of this?” Lex said. He wanted his body back. He pressed his vagina into her. It just wasn’t the same.

“You teach me to be you, and I’ll teach you to be me.” She said as she pulled apart and smiled at him. Lex smiled back at her. It was weird looking at his own smile.

“Chloe, this is Bruce Wayne we’re talking about!” Lex said worriedly as he placed his hands on her shoulders. His shoulders. He missed his body. He didn’t know if he could trust Chloe.

“Lex, I promise I won’t screw up.” She said encouraging him. Chloe saw the concern in his eyes.

“What do I do?”

TBC

Chloe Luthor
15th April 2006, 05:18
Oh my God, Sandy. This is freaking hilarious ! I'm in love with this story. :)

And Bruce Wayne is in the story too? You just make my day !!!! I can't wait to see him already !!!! I love love love Bruce. :)

I can't wait for the next part. :)

MaskedGrace
15th April 2006, 05:32
He looked at an empty desk, then ran his eyes all over Chloe’s body. Or rather his body. It was weird but any sex he could get was enough for him. Lex gave her shifty eyes.

Somehow, I can find Lex thinking that. Isn't that sad? Lol. Great start Sandy, I can't wait for Chapter Three and the rest of the fic. -gasp- BRUCE?! -shivers- I. Love. You. Sandy. -huggles-

Krysia
15th April 2006, 14:42
I'm glad Lex finnaly told Clark and Lana to stop bothering him and get a room, better yet because he did it as Chloe. I don't know why but I had this vision of some boy hitting on Chloe and Lex being all confused why is this boy flirting with me ;) I can't wait to see Chloe trying to be all cool and buisness like and dealing with Bruce. More, please.

Sandy
15th April 2006, 23:34
Thanks for the compliments and ideas guys. *shifty eyes* ;)

Chloe Luthor
15th April 2006, 23:47
This meeting with Bruce will not work. Bruce is too smart even for them and he'll figure out there's something wrong with "Lex". I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sandy
16th April 2006, 04:01
Chapter Three
Bathrooms and meetings...

“How do you go to the bathroom?” Chloe’s bladder was full and she needed to let loose. Lex rose an eyebrow and sighed. He took her to the bathroom and Chloe started to dance.

“Hold still!” Lex yelled at her.

“Sorry! I’m not used to having a dick!” She blurted out.

“Shhh!” Lex waved his hands in the air frantically.

“You’re lucky there are no girls in here!” He whispered harshly sounding a lot like Chloe, because well he was Chloe.

“Do you want me to come in the stall with you?” Chloe about fainted. Come in the stall with her?! Was he nuts? This wasn’t how a mother would go in with her son. Chloe didn’t know what to do so she shook her head yes. They went in the big stall and Lex shut the door and locked.

“Well do it how you would normally go to the bathroom.” Chloe started taking off her pants. Watching himself undress was a little awkward. It wasn’t himself, but it was his body. His body. He missed it so much.

“Ok stop there. Now stand next to the toilet.” Chloe was panic stricken.

“What!” She yelled. Lex sighed annoyingly and looked away then back at her.

“That’s how we go to the bathroom Chlo.” He said with a smile. Chloe didn’t like this at all. She took off her underwear, and it staring up at her. That long thing that was usually inside her every night. Now it seemed like it was mocking her. She hated it.

“Now what?” She snapped. Just thinking about her having his dick was horrible.

“Take the head of the skin on both sides, pull them out and go.” He explained. Chloe did as he said. It felt weird, but at least her bladder was empty.

“How do you wipe?” She asked nervously.

“Grab some toilet paper and shake.” He smiled seductively. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“First, turn around.” She demanded in his deep dark tone. Lex sighed and did as she said. Chloe did as he said and put her underwear and pants back on.

“Ok.” Lex turned to look at her with his eyes open. He knew they were a lone. He looked around, making sure no one was in the bathroom.

“Uh Chlo, we’re a lone.” He winked at her coming up to her seductively. Chloe felt like an intense make out session, from the stress of having his body. She kissed him passionately digger her mouth into his. It felt weird being in Lex’s body. She tried to do it how he would, but it wasn’t the same. She pushed into him feeling her vagina. It wasn’t the same. She wanted her body back.

“No, no, no!” She screamed as she ran out of the bathroom. Sex wasn’t the same when they weren’t in their correct bodies. Chloe ended up back at the Torch office. She sat at her desk mortified. When he came in he saw her pouting.

“Chloe, it’s ok. We can do it tonight.” He said while coming closer to her. Chloe sniffed and whipped her tears away. Lex wasn’t used to seeing himself cry. In fact he never really cried, only in front of Chloe.

“No that’s not it! I hate you!” She yelled not fully explaining herself. Lex looked at her shocked and confused.

“I hate your body! I hate your stupid dick gleaming up at me! It mocks me Lex!” She rose to meet his gaze, and realized she was taller then him for once. It was nice for a change. Lex smirked.

“You just have to get to know it Chlo. It’ll be fine.” He placed his hands on her shoulders making her sit down again. He didn’t like her height at all. He wasn’t used to being so small.

“Get to know it? That’s preposterous! What do you want me to do? Masturbate?” She said with wide eyes. Lex smiled.

“No of course not. You just have to know it that’s all.” He didn’t make sense but Chloe could understand him.

“Do you masturbate?” Chloe hesitated for a second.

“N-no.” She said and looked away. Lex knew she was lying. He pressed in farther.

“So you do masturbate! Don’t you!” He yelled a little loud as he put his hands on the desk. Chloe slowly looked at him.

“Once…when you went on your business meeting.” Lex was shocked and speechless. He slowly rose from his current position, and looked her squarely in the eye.

“That 10 week business trip? One masturbate got you by?” He said as he went to sit on her lap. His lap.

“I needed you so bad, and you weren’t there. How else was I supposed to get my fix?” She asked him looking at him in the eyes. He was surprised at her.

“You depend on me don’t you?” Chloe knew that lying to him wouldn’t get her anywhere, so she gave up right then and there.

“Yes! I depend on you!” She said as he wrapped his arms around her, and she did the same.

“Even now?” Chloe nodded her head. She wanted him now. Between her thighs making sweet love to her. It wasn’t the same with out her in her body, or him in his own body. She hated hating his body, because she really did love his body. Just not when she was in his body. Lex felt the same. Lex looked at his watch. He had to be at a meeting in less then a half an hour.

“Chloe, you have to go to Luthorcorp.” Chloe groaned and leaned her head on his chest. It wasn’t the same because his chest was smooth. Lex brushed her head, his head. It felt weird feeling his own head. Chloe rather much enjoyed it.

“You’ll be fine. You just have to make a good deal. You can do that right? When we have more time, I’ll tell you all the things you need to know about business.” Chloe nodded her head in understanding. She dreaded this moment.

“There’s a card in your wallet if you’ve found it, that let’s you in to Luthorcorp. You have to press your thumb to get in also. Security standards.”

“Fuck security.” She always rolled her eyes at it. Every time he upgraded, they would have an argument. For once she wanted him to trust her more then he does.

“Chloe, you’ll do fine.” He kissed her before she departed. Lex was on pins and needles.

“Just don’t screw up.”

Luthorcorp

Chloe did as Lex said. She swiped her card, and pressed her thumb on the pad. It scanned and showed his thumb, and picture, a long with his stats.

“You forgot ratherly large dick.” She muttered under voice. She pushed through the big doors and saw all the people walking, scurrying to get to where they needed to be. She dreaded running into Lionel. Oh god she didn’t want to go there.

Chloe finally got to her destination. An empty room with a long table, and chairs that mocked her. They told her that she was going to screw up, and make Lex angry at her. She quickly shooed the voices out of her head. ‘All you have to do is make a deal.’ Well it shouldn’t be harder then making choices on a test right? Right? She doubted herself.

A business man walked in. Tall, black hair, dark eyes, boyish face. He looked like he was in his 40’s. Not a wrinkle on his face yet. Chloe was stricken in the heart. Who was this man? Lionel entered in after the stranger.

“Ah Lex. Bruce Wayne is here to sit in our little meeting.” Lionel said as if in a taunting voice. ‘Shit, shit, shit.’ This was Bruce Wayne. Chloe wasn’t prepared!

“Hi Mr. Wayne.” Chloe gulped as she reached out to shake his hand. He had a strong grip on her hand. One that made her weak. This was going to be difficult. Bruce smiled at her. He had no idea that a female was in Lex’s body.

“So Lex, how have ya been after our little run in?” He winked as he nudged elbows. Chloe was confused. It must’ve been something that Lex was hiding from her.

“Fine. What do you mean run in?” She asked with a frown and a glare in her eyes. Bruce was confused. He thought Lex would remember.

“Don’t you remember? Hands everywhere? You were obviously drunk, making out with the ladies.” Chloe felt appalled and wanted to slap Bruce across the face. That was the night that Chloe and Lex had a blow out. They haven’t spoken to each other in days. So Lex goes out gets drunk, just to get her back. Well he did. It wasn’t pretty.

“Who are you dating now? That Sullivan girl. Isn’t she a reporter?” ‘He knows about me.’ Chloe thought feeling heat rush up to her cheeks. Chloe nodded her head yes.

“Ah. So you two have gotten back together? How long have you been going out?” Before Chloe could speak some more businessmen arrived. She could feel her heart slide up to her throat. She felt her hands getting sweaty.

Lex was antsy during class. He already knew this stuff, so he didn’t pay attention. He kept repeating over and over in his head “Please Chloe, don’t screw up.” The bell finally rang and Lex dashed out of the building, with out even saying good bye to Clark or Lois.

He put the meddle to the landing so he could high tale it to Metropolis, to save her ass. He kept kicking himself that he didn’t have enough time, to give her more tips.

The business men kept jabbering on and on about some oil company, that Lionel wanted to be partners with. They were explaining to them, what they did. Chloe kept her mind open, and tried to make sure that this was a good decision. The doors burst open. Lex was huffing and puffing as he enter. Lionel stare at Chloe’s body.

“Ms. Sullivan? What are you doing here?” Lionel asked. He was suspicious.

“I need to speak to my boyfriend.” Lex grabbed Chloe’s arm from the comfy seat, and stole her outside.

“It’s about time you got here!” Chloe whispered angrily.

“Look, don’t say yes to those jerks. I did some research the other night. They’re no good. They like to make other companies look bad.” Chloe perked her head up from that in shock.

“I had no idea that business was juicy!”

“You have no idea. Just ignore whatever my father says. Just say no!”

“Lex, we need you.”

Lex waited outside patiently for the results. The business men came out with their tales between their legs. Chloe had said no to them and would have to explain to Lionel, why.

Chloe flashed a smile at Lex as she and Lionel walked out, along with Bruce.

At the mansion.

“Chloe you did fine!” Lex assured her as he rubbed her hand. It felt weird rubbing his own hand.

“No I didn’t. I’m not as good as you! I hate this Lex! I want my body back!” She demanded. They both leaned into each other.

“Well it’s the weekend. So we have plenty time to prepare. How about some sex to get this off our minds?” He suggested. Chloe sniffed and agreed to his idea. They went up to the master bedroom to do so.

TBC

hfce
16th April 2006, 05:35
I love the two updates they were funny. :rofl:

Hope :)

Chloe Luthor
16th April 2006, 06:12
oh God. This is funny and confusing... but i'm loving ! :)

The bathroom scene is priceless and ... oh Bruce ! :)

Sandy
17th April 2006, 04:41
Don't get confused on who's who! lol. Chloe is in Lex's body, and Lex is in Chloe's body. ;)

Chloe Luthor
17th April 2006, 05:03
I know that. But still confusing but I'm loving this confusion. :)

I always loved Switched stories. It's funny when is from the same gender but when is from opposite genders is funnier. Please, post more soon. :)

persephone47
19th April 2006, 00:13
A bit odd, but it seems interesting, I wonder how they will get back into their own boddies...

Sandy
30th April 2006, 00:46
NC-17 a little…

“Chloe you’re doing it all wrong!” Lex said as Chloe was pushing inside him. He wasn’t used to having sex in a girls body, and quite frankly he hated that Chloe was on top of him.

“I’m not you Lex!” Chloe shouted. Chloe didn’t have Lex’s skills as he did in the sex department. Lex was getting frustrated. She wasn’t doing what he normally would. He was usually all over her. This was different. It wasn’t the same when they were in their regular bodies.

“Get off!” Lex shouted in a high pitched voice. He was angry that this wasn’t going well. Chloe slid out of him and lay next to him panting for air. She was hurt that she wasn’t giving it to him the way he wanted. A tear slid down her cheek.

“Chloe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” Chloe snuggled up to him and whimpered. He wrapped his arms around her in comfort.

“Don’t worry Chlo. Will get out of this.”

The next day at school Lex was in a grumpy mood, from last night, and from everything. He hated being in Chloe’s body. He somehow knew that things would be different, when they switched back. He wouldn’t want to touch Chloe all over like he used to do. He shuddered at the thought and continued walking down the hall.

A boy was staring at him looking him up and down. He was coolly leaning on the lockers, like a high school jock.

“Hey good lookin.” He said to him. Lex ignored him and kept walking. The boy didn’t give up on him. He went up and pinched his ass. Lex quickly swirled his head around to meet his gaze.

“Ms. Sullivan.” The flirt said. Lex felt uncomfortable that a guy was flirting with him. He felt a threat starting to escape his tongue. He got up close to him on the verge of lashing out.

“If you touch my ass again, I’ll make sure you never get into college!” He threaten and walked away. That just made the flirt want her more and more.

Lex went to the Torch to find Lana at Clark's desk. Lex thought he would use his powers as Chloe, to get rid of the brunette. Lex put his books on his desk. Lana looked like she was busy concentrating.

"Looking up porn?" Lex asked out of the blue, startling Lana. Lana shot her head up to find Chloe staring at her.

"No. Just doing some research." Lex nodded his head.

"Well I need some peace and quiet, so I would advice you to leave Ms Lan, I mean Lana." Lana looked at her weird. She felt a little hurt. Chloe has never talked that way to her before. She exited what she was doing, and left. Lex felt power flowing through his viens.

Chloe was on pins and needles as she was at Lex’s office, in Luthorcorp. She kept pacing back and forth. She had said no to the company that Lex told her about. Now she had to take a yelling from Lionel Luthor. She wasn’t in the mood. Lionel stormed into Lex’s office. His face was burning up with anger.

“Lex! I can’t believe you! We had a good deal and you turned them down! What’s gotten into you!?” Lionel was almost begging for the deal back. Chloe couldn’t give in to him. Chloe wanted to roll her eyes, but refrained herself.

“I had a very good reason not to sign the contract Mr. Lu-, I mean dad.” Lionel looked at his son quizzically.

“I hope you do.” Chloe couldn’t take it anymore. She needed to be back in her own body. Business wasn’t her forte.

“They were frauds dad. They make people look bad.” Lionel’s mouth hung open.

“Well, then thanks for saving our company.” Chloe’s nose crinkled up.

“My company.” That felt good coming out of her mouth. Lionel was hurt but remained silent.

That evening Chloe and Lex came home and were exhausted. They both spread out on the sofa in the study.

“Long day?” Lex asked.

“Yeah.” Chloe replied. Lex took her hand in hers.

“I’m sorry about everything Chloe. I didn’t mean to yell at you the other night.” Chloe shook her head.

“I understand Lex. This is hard for me too. I also know that I haven’t been the best girlfriend. For that I’m sorry.” Lex wanted to interrupt.

“No, no. Let me finish. I’m sorry for complaining about your body. I do like it, but I don’t like it, when I’m in it. If we’re going to get through this, then we might as well get the hang of our own bodies, and life style.” Lex nodded his head in agreement. Then something happen. Lex looked at Chloe through his own eyes. They were both in their regular bodies.

“Ah! Hahaha! We did it! We’re back in our own bodies!” Chloe yelled excitedly and hugged Lex.

“I guess we just needed to understand each other better, in order to get back into our own bodies.” Lex nodded his head.

“Oh yeah, you might wanna watch out for someone at school.”

“Who?” Chloe asked suspiciously.

“You’ll find out.”

So from that day forward, Lex and Chloe promised each other that they would respect each others bodies.

The End!

persephone47
9th May 2006, 02:15
awww, such a sweet ending, great job, as I said a bit strange but a cute fic.

malugargula
28th February 2013, 04:46
Great and funny