PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Void alt ending (G) - Complete

Sandy
10th April 2006, 05:33
Summary: Instead of Lana seeing Lex, Chloe comes to see Lex.
A/n: Some foreshadowing

Lex sat at the piano and let his hands take over the keys, of the grand piano. He was playing his mothers favorite song like she did. He was a good pianist, but didn't practice much. He felt rusty and didn't think it sounded well. His thoughts were on what his mother said. "All those people you're going to murder." It sent chills down his spine. A single tear rolled down his cheek and onto the piano. He held back the tears of pain as best as he could. The door open and it was Chloe. She listen to him play for a while. She had never heard him before, so this was a first. She was mesmorized by his musical ability. She knew that he had played the piano, but she never really listen to him. He was good. Too good. Chloe could only play chop sticks, and that's because Martha taught her. Chloe took a step forward and noticed that Lex was getting into it. She didn't want to say anything, but she wanted her presence known.

"It's beautiful." Lex immidiately stopped. He looked at the blonde and smiled.

"Thanks. It's my favorite. I'm still a little rusty." He said nervously as he looked at her.

"It doesn't sound like it to me. I can only play chop sticks." Chloe said with a laugh, and Lex joined her.

"Chloe,"

"Lex," They both said in unison.

"You first." Chloe said.

"No you go first." Lex advised.

"I insist." Lex smiled and got up to meet her.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me." Lex said as he put his hand on her shoulder. A small grin spread across Chloe's lips.

"I was going to go to your dorm, but you beat me to it." He finished. Chloe smirked. No one had ever said thank you to her in a while. It felt like a breath of fresh air.

"You're welcome. Anything for my friends." She smiled weakly wondering if she did the right thing, to continue her friendship with him. She thought about staying friends with him, so she could warn Clark in the future, if he did something bad again. Lex slightly rubbed his thumb on her shoulder, sending her chills. He smiled.

"You're welcome. I wanted to know how you were. I bet it was aweful." Chloe said. "Being dead, and then coming back. What did you see?" She asked. She was swimming in deep water, but Lex knew how to play Chloe.

"My mother. Do you know if there is a way to avoid your destiny?" He asked out of the blue, making Chloe's ears perk up. 'Avoid? What would Lex have to avoid?' Chloe thought.

"I don't think niether of us can avoid our destiny's Lex. All we can do is keep doing what we do, and hope for the best." She said. "If worse turns to worse, then it was meant to be." She finished. Lex sighed feeling slightly depressed.

"Why do you ask?" Chloe always had another question. She could never let her curiosty rest.

"No reason at all." He smiled.

The End
---------------
Yay for feed back!~

Krysia
10th April 2006, 10:05
This was a nice story. I especially liked the begining. It's good that Lex came back to playing the piano, since it's his way of connecting with his mother. This way if he's worried about what he will do with his life she can be his moral compas.

Chloe Luthor
10th April 2006, 10:35
Very sweet story and with a better end that the actually episode, like always. :P

hfce
10th April 2006, 16:22
That was so nice. :D

Hope :)

letia84
10th April 2006, 19:06
This was very sweet. I like Chloe going to see him instead of Lana.

starmoon
18th July 2006, 00:04
i like this better than the show. it is sweet and shows that chloe and lex have a conection like no other and for that i am glad.

~*~Tasha~*~
19th July 2006, 07:47
He might not be able to avoid his destiny, but he could change the direction of it. He still had a choice. Nicely written. Well done addition.

Esther25jm
23rd July 2006, 06:34
Aww, this was great--too bad it wasn't Chloe in the end cause those two made more sense than Pinkie. Love the connection that Chloe/Lex share, and you showcased it well with that talk of destiny. Great job.

April
8th September 2006, 12:14
That was sweet! I liked it!