Sandy
6th April 2006, 00:03
Title: Long time no see
Summary: Chloe meets up with Lex and things get heated
Rating: R
Time setting: Somewhere in season five
Spoilers: Anything in season five is fair game
Genre: Angst
Disclaimers: If I owned Chloe and Lex they would never leave the bed. lmao!!! They would make trouble for the city of Metropolis and yada yada yada...read on!

It was a dark and snowy day. Chloe Sullivan sat at her desk in the Daily Planet. She huddled her arms together, because it was cold in the basement. She shivered and began typing giberish on the keyboard. Her hands went flying a mile a minute. A dark figure loomed over her, and she didn't seem to notice. She was too fixed on the computer screen. The figure looming over her wondered how she could stare at the computer screen, and her eyes won't get all buggy eyed.

"If you keep staring at the computer, your eyes are going to pop out." The mysterious figure said. Chloe knew the voice of the stranger. He wasn't a stranger, but a long lost friend, that she hardly knew nowadays. He confused her, and angered her. Chloe's shoulders tighten a bit, as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Mr. Luthor." She said with out looking at him. Lex smirked and smacked his lips, as he looked around.

"I thought we dropped the formalities, the day we met? Don't you remember?" Chloe smirked rather scoffed. She stopped typing and noticed his hand was still on her shoulder.

"Did you come here for a candid interview? I don't have time to," He cut her off.

"No. I just thought I would come here to talk." He said innocently as he took off his hand. Chloe turned to look at the tall man before her. He wore his usual attire, with his long over coat. He gave her a weak smile, and Chloe knew that he was nervous, just as she was. She turned her chair around, and just looked at him with hatred.

"What do you want Lex?" Chloe said straight out. She knew Lex never came to talk. He obviously wanted something, and she wasn't going to play 20 questions.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Lex Luthor never apologizes. I thought Luthor's don't apologize anyway." Chloe hissed in his face. Lex swallowed that hard. He bit his lip and tried to hide it as best as he could.

"Chloe, I want things to be different between us." He said as he grabbed a chair and sat next to her. Chloe scoffed. She didn't want him to sit. She wanted him to leave.

"If you think you can repare any damage between us, then you're wrong Lex. You've caused me nothing but pain!" Chloe said heatedly.

"How could I cause you pain? I haven't seen you since I was hypnotized. Chloe," He just looked at her with those big blue eyes. Chloe was nervous. She hated it when he stared at her. He made her feel uncomfortable. It was like he was seeing right through her, and that made her feel naked.

"I need you." He said as he placed a hand on hers.

TBC
------------
Feed back much appriciated!~

letia84
6th April 2006, 00:10
Hey that was way to short. You can't end with him saying I need you then that's it. Come back here and give me more. Man we have got to get a rule out on you writers leaving the reader wanting more.

Just kidding (NOT). PPMS (I think you double posted check it out.)

hfce
6th April 2006, 00:17
That was a great start but I want more. :beg:

You might want to get rid of the extra story. You posted it twice.

Hope :)

Sandy
6th April 2006, 00:25
I know the rules...and I'm a mod at dfn. So I hound anyone who double posts over there lol...well not really hound. Just delete it. (right Tracy?):p I'll pm tigerbaby. It was my stupid browsers fault. I'll update soon....

letia84
6th April 2006, 00:40
I know the rules...and I'm a mod at dfn. So I hound anyone who double posts over there lol...well not really hound. Just delete it. (right Tracy?):p I'll pm tigerbaby. It was my stupid browsers fault. I'll update soon....
I forgot I did that.

Right, right. the double post is frowned upon on N~S and DFN. :grin3:

Sandy
6th April 2006, 00:48
Bahaha...we like to keep it neat. ;) An update is coming very soon.

Louie
6th April 2006, 03:52
sounds very interesting, yes please to the 'very soon' update.

Sandy
6th April 2006, 22:54
Chapter Two
Some violence...

"You need me?" She glared at him with hatred, as his eyes went all over her body. He did his famous seduction look that had her realing. He breathed in and the out.

"I doubt that Lex Luthor needs anyone. Now if you'll please leave,"

"Do you hear anything Ms. Sullivan?" Lex asked out of the blue. Chloe looked around the building, and heard nothing. She shook her head. She didn't get what he was talking about.

"We could make all sorts of noise, and no one would be the wiser." He winked at her and then she caught on. She slapped him across the face, sending his face back, and some spit flying out of his mouth. Lex looked at her for a brief second and punched her in the face.

"Don't! I hit back." He hissed. Since when did Lex Luthor get all cold all of a sudden? Ever since people have been walking all over him, for his money.

"You son of a bitch!" Chloe yelled at him as she held onto her wounded cheek.

"You can call me names all you want Chloe, I'm not leaving till I get what I came for."

"Like hell I'd make love to you!" She threw at him on the verge of crying, but she held it in. She didn't want to look like a fool in front of him. Plus that would give him the adventage of hurting her even more.

"I thought guys weren't supposed to hit back." She said while taking her hand off her cheek. Lex saw his impression and he felt horrible.

"Chloe, I'm sorry." He said but she wouldn't let him in. Not this time.

"Get away from me please." She almost lost it. 'No Chloe. Don't break now.' She held it in as best as she could. She fought back the tears with all her strength. Lex went to hold her as best as he could, but she was fidgeting in his arms.

"Shh. Shh." He whispered in her ear. Chloe thought about giving up. It's obvious he wouldn't leave until he came and got what he wanted.

"If I kiss you, would you leave me a lone?" She asked seriously.

"I might not let you go."

"Fine."

TBC
-----------
Muhahaha.....

Louie
7th April 2006, 00:33
wow well that was uncalled for Lex. She was right to hit you for just showing up of a boody call.

Sandy
10th April 2006, 20:49
Chloe hesitated before she kissed him. She was on pins and needles. Her mind was blank. She was just about to kiss Lex Luthor, the powerful man in Metropolis. Her muscles tighten as she stared directly in his eyes. They were breath taking. Her stomach began to ache. Her thighs tighten a little.

"I thought you were going to kiss me." He said in a low voice staring back at her. She was speechless. She open her mouth but nothing came out. Lex took the opertunity to kiss her. She felt his warm mois lips on hers going over her lips more then once. She did not hold back. She was mesmorized by his touch. He pressed his body on hers feeling her up. A soft moan came out of her mouth. She pushed him away. One kiss only. He had gone over the limit.

"One kiss. You kissed me..." She tried to count but it was too many. A smile formed on Lex's lips.

"More then once I'm sorry."

"No you're not." She cut him off. Lex smirked. She was right. He wasn't sorry at all. In fact, he was proud of what he did. He would do it in a heart beat if she let him. They just kept staring at each other. Each longing for one another.

"Well, one kiss. I guess I should go." He said and started to walk out the door. 'Don't let him go you moron!' Her inner voice shouted. Chloe's hands turned into fists. 'Damn him!' She ran after him and jumped on his back, sending him to the floor. He rolled on the floor so he could face her. She lay on top of her. She was huffing and puffing, and looked angry. Lex had a smile on his face.

"So, you came back for more?" He said in a mocking tone.

"You broke the rules." She hissed. She had no idea what was wrong with her. She wanted him, but she was too angry to make love to him. Lex looked down to his pants, and Chloe knew she was on top of him. He cleared his throat. She slowly got off of him, and helped him up. He brushed himself off and looked into her gaze. He stare deep into her eyes, revealing the longing she had for him.

"You want me don't you?" He said. Chloe's face burned with anger. She felt the heat beneath her skin. Lex would do all he could to play her. To get what he wanted from her. He knew he could win.

"What makes you say that?" She asked in a light shakey voice. Lex smirked. He knew that voice weaken her. 'She's weak. Nows your chance.' His other half said.

"Why else would you come running after me?"

TBC
-----------
Don't forget to leave feedback!~

Krysia
10th April 2006, 22:55
"Why else would you come running after me?"

To hit you again?
I'm sorry but I have a problem with men hitting women so I hope they will talk first before they end up having sex. It looks like they have a lot of things to sort through before getting into a relationship. More, soon?

Sandy
11th April 2006, 01:12
You're right Krysia. It'll be explained in the next chapter...

Chloe just glared at him. If only she had heat vision like Clark, she would burn him. She would watch happily as he burned, and then there wouldn't be any more Lex Luthor to worry about. The world would be safe, and Clark wouldn't have to do any saving. Lex's eyes bore into her skin making her feel uncomfortable again. When she kissed him she felt untouchable. It was a weird feeling. She could feel the power beneath the kiss, that he held. To feel that again would be intoxicating enough to kill her.

"I have so many questions Ms. Sullivan." Lex asked. Chloe knew she was in deep water, because he called her by last name. They had dropped the formalities when they met. Chloe stood her ground as best as she could. She didn't want to give him any information, that would lead to Clark's secret.

"I'm sure you do Mr. Luthor." She would play his game like he did. It was like they were playing hot potato. The game where you pretend the stuffed potato is hot, by passing it around in a circle rapidly.

"For starters, why did you push me in the caves? Where did you go when we seperated? How did you end up in the Yukon?" Lex asked all of those rather quickly. Chloe was on thin ice. She could feel the cracks forming under her. She wouldn't give in.

"And what was that mysterious light that we both saw in the caves? What is that room? I know Clark has something to do with it, I'm almost positive it was left for him." Lex was so sure that it even scared the crap out of Chloe. He was so close to figuring out Clark's secret, that she would do anything to protect it. She took a step back as he took a step forward. He felt brave enough to push her on the wall of the hallway. His body against hers. Breath against breath. Tension against tension. It didn't make sense really.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said weakly while trying to keep her voice stable, so he wouldn't know she was failing. Lex smirked and knew that she was weak yet again.

"Couldn't you at least answer one of my questions?" He pleaded and batted his eye lashes. Chloe wanted to laugh because of how funny he looked.

"Only one." Chloe gave in. 'No you fool!' Her inner voice shouted.

"Is the room in the cave for Clark?" Lex asked as he pushed against her feeling her up. He smiled as she looked at him.

"Bastard." She whispered.

"I always win Chloe."

"I didn't even answer your question Mr. Luthor." Lex smiled.

"Well?"

"No. I don't even know what it's for." She lied right to his face. For all she knew he could rape her right then and there. Lex wasn't that dumb. He would never rape Chloe.

"You're lieing. I can tell when someone lies. They tend to get...weak." He ran the back of his fingers against her cheak. Secretly she took in his touch. Chloe would fall into his arms if she could. She couldn't give up Clark's secret.

"Come on Chloe. I don't have time for games." He said as he licked her cheak, sending chills down her spine.

"Tasty." She slapped his face and he raised his fist ready to punch back, but held himself back as she flung her face back, eyes shut tight ready for the blow. He knew she was scared. It scared him to see her frighten. Chloe open one eye and noticed he didn't punch her again. Lex put his arm down to his side.

"I should go." Chloe felt relieved but she actualy wanted him to stay. Not for the heated argument, but for some company. Lex got off her body and started walking away.

"Lex wait." She said as she went up to him. She grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye.

"I can't explain everything that went on. Even I don't know how I got to the Yukon, or how that bright light happen. There are just some things that can't be explained. But I would like to maybe go to dinner with you sometime." Lex knew she was telling him the truth. He could see it in her eyes.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked with a smile. She smiled back.

"Nothing." She held his hand tighter.

"Dinner. My treat." Chloe smiled. Lex put his arm around her shoulder and they walked out of the dorm building.

Lex smiled evilly as they continued to walk to a restaurant. He would play her good, and get any information out of her that he needed. Yup. His plan was set.

The End!

hfce
12th April 2006, 14:04
I liked up until the ending. I don't care for the ending to much. I don't like it when Lex plays Chloe. When he plays Blana fine but chloe. :nono:

Hope ;)

Sandy
12th April 2006, 22:10
Well I'm not doing a sequel, so you're safe. ;)

persephone47
17th April 2006, 17:15
Nice job bring out Lex's bad side

starmoon
18th July 2006, 07:55
i like the story until the end how could lex play chloe she has been hurt so much.