PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Caught In The Act - Nc-17

Chloe Luthor
24th March 2006, 04:19
Title: Caught In The Act
Author: Louise
Rating: NC-17 for Sexual Content and Adult Language.
Spoilers: Set after “Cyborg”.
Category: Humor
Pairing: Clark/Lois, Lex/Chloe
Characters: Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex, and Lana
Disclaimer: Obviously, I don’t own Smallville or its characters. No infringement intended.
Summary: PWP and a little OOC. Lana was having a very bad Day. Lana’s POV.
Dedication: To Renee for beta reading this fan fiction and helping me with my English and to Letia84 for her fic “Reckoning Deleted Scenes” which inspired me to write this.

Lana was having a very bad day. She had woken up late and missed one of her astronomy classes, someone rear-ended her car on the way home, and then she broke a nail. She wondered what else could go wrong.

She decided to go back to Smallville so she could talk to Clark. They were still friends after all. She drove up to the Kent Farm and walked up to the house. She knocked on the door but no one answered. She called out for Clark and Martha but nobody answered. She decided go to check the barn, as she entered the building she heard a low, throaty moan. She climbed up to the loft, following the moaning sounds, curious as to where they were coming from.

“Fuck me, Clark! Don’t stop!” she heard, and then she recognized the moans. It was Lois. When she reached the top of the stairs she couldn’t believe her eyes. Lois was sitting on Clark’s lap, completely naked, sweat rolling down her smooth back as Clark glided his hands over the curves of Lois’ body, groaning in ecstasy.

“Oh My God!” Lana finally interrupted them. They both glanced up to see her watching them, but they didn’t stop. They didn’t even bother with her presence. Lois looked at her in a provocative way, causing Lana to shed a tear.

Lois kept riding Clark’s cock, not even Lana’s presence could stop her from reaching her climax. The feel of Clark inside of her was just too heavenly; nothing else mattered to her in that moment.

Lana ran down the stair and out of the barn crying while Clark and Lois just looked at each other and laughed.

Lana drove to the Luthor Mansion hoping to find some comfort in Lex’s arms. Like a storm, she entered in the mansion looking for him. She barged into Lex’s office calling for him when another image shocked her eyes.

"Harder, Lex, harder!" she heard Chloe screaming bent over the edge of Lex’s desk while he rammed his cock into her, his pants pooling around his ankles. Lex caressed Chloe’s nipples groaning as they puckered beneath his fingers, while Lana looked on shocked by the scene before her.

“Damn it, Lex! I want you to fuck me harder!” Chloe smiled devilishly at Lana, moaning and whimpering as Lex continued to fuck her.

“I can’t believe it! You two?” Lana asked stunned.

“Too bad you weren’t here five minutes ago,” Chloe said trying to provoke her. “We’re just winding down now.”

Lana ran out of the mansion while Lex and Chloe laughed as they continued to fuck, not caring that Lana was upset.

“Today is definitely not my day!” Lana said to herself as she hopping back in her car and drove back to Metropolis. When she got back to her dorm she immediately got into bed and pulled the covers over her head and attempted to try and forget her terrible day.

The End

letia84
24th March 2006, 04:27
HA HA HA !!! *Devilish Grin* :devil:

Poor Lana. NOT.This was Great Chloe Luthor but far to short. I love the idea of Lana get turned down at every turn. Nice Job. Here's to Lana getting what's coming to her.

Letia84 for her fic “Reckoning Deleted Scenes” which inspired me to write this.
Ahhh... :wub:

persephone47
24th March 2006, 04:51
Hahahahahaa, for some reason I don't feel that bad for her.

trixie mcbimbo
24th March 2006, 07:25
HAH! This was fanfuckingtastic!

starmoon
24th March 2006, 08:34
that was so funny and lana should learn that everything and everyone doesn't revolve around her.

chlex05
24th March 2006, 20:27
That was Great LOVED the STORY

hfce
24th March 2006, 20:42
:rofl: I love it. :rofl:

pipersmum
24th March 2006, 20:53
Fantastic loved it ! Lana learned that she is not the centre of attention anymore. :D

lj715
24th March 2006, 20:56
Ha! I love it!

Natasha
25th March 2006, 05:12
That was great. Guess she isn't the princess,anymore.

itsjustXchar
25th March 2006, 05:35
Ahh!! I love it!!

Ainur
28th March 2006, 18:21
So cute in an evil kinda way. I like that Lana suffers a lot in this. Very nice!

BellaMR
30th March 2006, 05:36
Very nice, but could definately deserve to be longer.

angelines
2nd April 2006, 05:30
can't think let alone write, just too good for words only one thing more more more soon soon

Willower
2nd April 2006, 07:12
short, sweet, and wonderful. lana deserves every moment of discomfort she experiences.:grin3:

littlepearl
2nd April 2006, 22:34
That was really funny ! Poor little pink princess, she is not the center of universe anymore...

Louie
2nd April 2006, 22:43
oh the sillyness

angelines
17th April 2006, 03:04
great, short but good hope to read more from you

Sandy
21st April 2006, 22:14
That was refreshing. *evil grin* Lana so deserved that! Thank you Louise.

Tanschana
3rd August 2008, 18:05
Hehe
Brilliant!

Emch
4th August 2008, 23:33
So funnyyy. I don`t like Lana one bit, so this is my kind of fic.

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 17:19
Lol So funny

HotCrossedBunny
9th February 2014, 15:18
Oh my goodness, that was so funny. I love that there was Clark/Lois and Chloe/Lex with no one for Lana. :D