PDA

View Full Version : The History Teacher (R) Complete

Sandy
21st March 2006, 06:20
The History Teacher
Summary: Lex decides to leave his father, and Luthorcorp to become a History teacher. He is a teacher in Metropolis University, Chloe’s sophomore year.
Rating: R
Pairing: Chlex
Genre: Romance, angst
Spoilers: Smallville doesn't exist in this fic...
Characters: Chloe, Jazzmen (Chloe's best friend), and Lex. The other characters do not exist in this fic. What is Smallville? It doesn't exist in my mind any more. :)
Disclaimers: Not mine

Chapter One

Lex Luthor sighed as he rubbed both of his temples. ‘You wanted to do this. Now get over it.’ He told himself as students began piling in. It was only 2:00 and school was almost over. ‘Just another 55 minutes of teaching.’ Lex has been teaching all day, on the same subject. The students took their seats as the chatter calmed down.

“Alright I know the rules of the school are different, but I prefer everyone to call me Lex.” He left his name on the black board since first period.

“We won’t get confused because your father has hair.” Someone cracked a joke and Lex cleared his throat. ‘Easy Lex.’ He told him self. ‘He’s just a kid.’

“Mr.” Lex said while looking at the seating chart.

“White. If you want to pass this class, I think you should learn the values of respect.” Lex said as he leaned on the kids chair in his face.

“Now, as I call your name just say here or present, or whatever floats your boat.” He said as he walked away while holding the list of names.

“Higgins.”

“Here.”

“Sullivan.” Lex as he looked at the students. Ms. Sullivan came running in the class room a bit late.

“Sorry I’m late.” She said in a rushed tone, and Lex’s heart went up into his throat. He saw the most beautiful angel in the whole wide world. ‘You know the rules. She probably wouldn’t be interested anyway.’ Lex said and hid his emotions.

“You must be Ms. Sullivan. I’ve heard about your punctuality.” Lex smiled playfully as if flirting with her.

“Yeah well the Planet keeps me busy, and sometimes I just don’t feel like coming to class.” She snapped back. Lex was impressed.

“I’m surprised you’ve been passing all of your classes.” He gave his famous playful seduction look, and Chloe just smirked and looked away like as if.

“Well if you wanna pass this class, then I suggest you come to everyone one.” He threaten. Chloe groaned in her mind.

“Alright, take out a pen and a piece of paper. Pop quiz.” The students groaned and Chloe took her seat.

“What a bitch.” Chloe snapped as she plopped her purse on the available seat beside her. She was with her best friend Jazzmen.

“You must be talking about Mr. Luthor. Don’t worry he’s harmless. I had him last semester, and it wasn’t that grueling. In fact I find him quite attractive.” Jazzmen said as she got out her notebook, and English homework. Chloe could care less at this point.

“At the rate this is going, it’s gonna be one hell of a class.” Chloe grumbled.

“I thought it was interesting. And the view wasn’t so hard to look at.” Jazzmen said as she winked at her friend. Chloe giggled and took a bite of her apple.

“I must admit, he is pretty hot. I seriously wonder why Lex left his father. I wonder if he’s doing this to me on purpose.” Chloe groaned, as she began doing her history homework. Jazzmen looked at her oddly like she knew what was on her friends mind.

“Chloe, you never do your history homework first.” Jazzmen said. Chloe suddenly began to feel nervous. She put her pen down, and looked down at her pants. She fidgeted in her seat.

“You like him don’t you.” Jazzmen said as if reading her mind. Chloe didn’t respond. Jazzmen had a smile on her face.

“Chloe, it’s practically normal to have a crush on a teacher.” Anger began to arouse Chloe.

“Like? Like! How could I possibly like Lex Luthor!” Chloe shouted, causing the chatter of students in the café to cease. Chloe blushed immediately. She slouched down in her seat out of humiliation.

“It’s gonna be a long semester.” Chloe groaned. She got out some advil, and took two pills.

“You might wanna go easy on the stuff.” Jazzmen joked. Chloe laughed.

“At this rate I might end up buying a 100 bottles.” Jazzmen and Chloe both laughed.

During Lex’s lunch break he thought about Chloe. He thought about her beauty. It was extraordinary. Just one look and she made him stumble. ‘It’s not aloud.’ He thought of dating her, but he couldn’t because of school rules. He couldn’t get her out of his mind, and he thought about her constantly.

Lex’s mansion

Lex was at home grading papers. He couldn’t concentrate. His mind was fixed on Chloe. The most beautifulest girl in the class. Lex sighed heavily as he took a sip of scotch. It was bitter but went down smoothly. He was so used to the taste, that he didn’t notice its harsh taste. Lex wasn’t paying attention and he wrote Chloe on a students test.

“Shit! Why did I have to use a pen!?” Lex yelled to himself. He accidentally spilled the white out that was sitting on his desk. It leaked onto his desk, and made a mess.

“No, no, no!” Lex said as he fumbled around trying to clean up his mess.

“Ah! This isn’t going to work at all! Why can’t Ms. Sullivan be in a different history class?!” He cried aloud. Lex went to the bathroom to get some paper towels and came back to clean up his mess.

“Good thing there’s some left.” He said as he began whiting out his mess, on the students paper.

“I hope they won’t notice. Next time Lex, write it in your journal!” He threaten himself.

Chloe’s bedroom

Chloe was still doing her homework. She didn’t finish her history homework. It was being a pain in the ass to her. She was stuck on a question and started to day dream. She had her pen resting on her chin as she stare at the ceiling. She really did fancy Mr. Luthor. She day dreamed about her being on a date with him, laughing and just joking around.

“I wonder what he’s like in bed.” Chloe thought aloud. Chloe not knowing what she was doing wrote Lex on her history homework.

“No! Dammit!” Chloe screamed. She rushed out of her room and into the living room to find Jazzmen. She had shared an apartment with Jazzmen.

“Jazz! Where’s the white out!” She yelled frantically. Jazz smirked and put down her magazine.

“You wrote Lex on your paper didn’t you?” Chloe froze and felt embarrassed.

“N-no…”

“Chloe, your secrets safe with me.” Jazz said as she gave her the white out.

“Thanks I guess.” Chloe said and went back to her room to fix her mess.

“I hope he doesn’t notice.” Chloe thought aloud.

TBC

jez3_uk
21st March 2006, 06:41
Interesting start Sandy!! I certainly would have went to class more if I had Lex as a professor. Lets hope he isnt a tweed fan.

Cant wait for more.

hfce
21st March 2006, 08:19
That was an interesting start. I can't wait to read more.

Hope :)

Natasha
22nd March 2006, 02:39
Hey, that was a very good start. I can't wait to read more.

pipersmum
22nd March 2006, 02:55
Great start, so they are both thinking about each other and doing the same thing!:P I can't wait for more.

bluengreenswmer
22nd March 2006, 05:22
I cannot wait to read more......

and God knows, I might actually pay attention in history if Lex was teaching it, and not the senile old bat I have now.....

hmmm, well, there's always daydreaming....... :)

Augustine86
22nd March 2006, 16:11
A new agnle... I love new angles. It's an interesting concept and I'm already impatient to read the next chapter.

One thing though... You might want to get a Beta Reader. I offer myself gladly (it has nothing to do with getting the chapters earlier than anyone else, really... really!). That would take care of the minor mistakes that might be a bother when reading.

Please post again ASAP!!!!

Sandy
23rd March 2006, 01:15
Hey thanks for the replies guys! Altho unfortunately I am busy this week. I was day dreaming about this story earlier..and considering another new turn....but my brother is getting married, and my brothers family is here, so that'll take up my time...and my new nephew is so cute! So they'll keep me busy. It'll be awhile before the next chapter. Sorry for the wait. I had a beta before, but I'll think about it. ;)

btw, I used to be lexsrhapsody. I had a name change.

Sandy
23rd March 2006, 05:18
Well I managed to write a chapter before things started getting busy. Enjoy! :)

Chapter Two

Lex walked past each row of students, and flopped down a packet of information. He walked past them as if he didn’t care about this assignment. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Sometimes teaching gave him an awful headache, but he always got over it. He loved teaching but sometimes it just drove him insane. Chloe was not in class today, and that wasn’t helping him any.

“This test counts as part of your grade, whether or not you past your sophomore year.” Lex counted the seconds before the students started groaning. He had a small smile on his face, that if you looked carefully you could see it. He loved torturing his students. That is something that he never got tired of. Maybe it was the evil part of him.

“Of all the idiotic assignments I get, this is the one most horrendous, stupidest,”

“Alright girlfriend chill. What assignment did the planet assign you this time? It’s like you haven’t been happy with anything they’ve been giving you.” Jazzmen said as they walked out of the Daily Planet. Chloe was aware that she was running late for class, and quite frankly she didn’t care.

“Your assignment is to write a report about The Underground Railroad. Your first assignment is to write an adventure you had, based on the Underground Railroad. If you haven’t had any, make one up.” Lex kept pacing the room back and forth as he spoke.

“I have to interview Lex Luthor. Why did he leave his father, and Luthorcorp? As if I care.” Chloe mumbled as they walked across the street. She was ticked off and didn’t feel like scrounging up questions to throw in his face. He probably didn’t want to be interviewed either.

“You like him don’t you?” Jazzmen said as if she was not listening to her friend. Chloe’s mouth dropped open. She was appalled.

“No! How could I ever like a handsome sexy guy like, like,…” Chloe stopped dead in her sentence. She froze on the side walk and scoffed. She looked away and then back at her friend. Jazzmen had a smile on her face. She knew she had hit a nail. Chloe just looked at her with her mouth wide open.

“You’re late for history class.” She winked. “I’m sure Mr. Luthor would be disappointed if your highness didn’t show up.” Jazzmen teased and Chloe scoffed again.

“I do not like Lex Luthor!” Chloe shouted as they continued to walk on.

“Your expression gave it away my dear.”

“Of all the nerve! Me like Lex? Never in all my day!”

Chloe burst the doors open of Lex’s class room. She cleared her throat and scoffed at him as she took her seat. Lex looked at her and wondered if he did something wrong. He also wondered if she was alright. She found a packet of information on her desk. The bell rang and Chloe closed her eyes in agony. She had missed 55 minutes worth of whatever it was that Lex was teaching. The students began piling out and Chloe put the packet in her book bag.

“Ms. Sullivan, I need to talk to you.” Lex said and some students made flirty noises.

“Shut up!” Chloe hollered at them. She hated it when they made fun of her.

“What? Or you’ll print something threatening about me?” The student hollered back. Chloe stuck out her tongue like a little school girl. Lex couldn’t help but snicker. He made sure it was quiet and un noticeable.

“This assignment was very important.” Lex said as he closed the door.

“I’m sure it was.” Chloe said as if she didn’t care. She stepped forward and tried to leave but he wouldn't let her. Lex pictured kissing her in his mind and making sweet love to her, on his desk. The thought aroused him and he quickly shoved it out of his mind.

“This project depends on whether or not you pass this grade.” He said in a low whispery voice. Chloe was slightly turned on by the sound level of his voice. There was something in him that she admired. She had yet to figure it out.

“So what, I could repeat my sophomore year in college?” She said as she stepped closer defending herself. She looked at him up and down not knowing what she was doing. Lex smirked and walked back to his desk, and sat down.

“Just make sure the assignment is done, so you can continue on with your degree.” He said as if dismissing her. Chloe scoffed. She hated how he treated people who were lower then him.

“By the way Mr. Luthor, I have an assignment for you.” She said as she took out her green folder, and plopped it on his desk.

“I have to interview you for the planet. Here’s actual proof of the assignment.” Chloe said harshly glaring him in the eye.

“Well it looks like you’ll be a busy bee. You better hop to it, cause I’m booked all week.” He said as he got up to get his coat.

“Have a nice day.” He said and left. Chloe felt her skin begin to boil. Her open hands became fists, and her glare turned into hatred.

Chloe was in her bed room screaming into her pillow. She was having a hissy fit. Things were not going her way. Jazzmen was being the encouraging friend that she was. She was holding her as tears streamed down her face.

“And you said he wasn’t harmless.” Chloe said and laughed a little. Jazzmen laughed too.

“He was an angel when I was in his class.” Jazzmen said as if competing with her.

“Oh shut up. Give me the chocolate ice cream.” Chloe demanded as Jazzmen passed her the half eaten ice cream. Chloe took the spoon that was in it, and started eating it. It was a little melted from sitting out. Chloe moaned in pleasure to the taste.

“This is good.” Chloe said as she continued to eat. “Ice cream is the best comfort food.” Jazzmen nodded her head in agreement.

“You know, we should get him back.” Chloe looked at Jazzmen like she was from another planet.

“Who are you, and what have you done with Jazzmen?” Chloe said in disbelief. Jazzmen smirked.

“Think about it Chlo. You could print something damaging or better yet…” Jazzmen paused at the thought of it. Chloe was on pins and needles. She needed to know what was on her friends evil mind.

“What?” Chloe begged excitedly.

“You could black mail him.” Chloe’s mouth hung open again.

“Are you serious?” Jazzmen shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s just a suggestion. I know how much you hate Lex.” Jazzmen winked.

“I do not like Lex!” Jazzmen shrugged her shoulders again and took a bite of ice cream.

“Whatever you say Chloe. So are you going to do it?” Jazzmen asked again. Chloe thought for a bit. It did sound like a nice idea. But what information did Lex have that could be damaging?

TBC

hfce
24th March 2006, 01:54
Why can't chloe admit she likes him? She seems very hostile for a person who doesn't like him. ;)

leik2
24th March 2006, 02:21
How does that quote go again: 'the lady doth protest too much, methinks.'
Life would be so much easier if she was more honest, but then what would we read?

persephone47
24th March 2006, 05:01
Interesting start, the AU setting is working well...

starmoon
24th March 2006, 08:36
interesting i can't wait to read what happens next so please update as soon as possible.

pipersmum
24th March 2006, 14:43
There is a very fine line between Love and Hate thats all I am saying!! More soon please:D

Ann
27th March 2006, 07:02
Ooh, I'm really liking this so far! Please come back and post more soon. :)

Sandy
27th March 2006, 20:58
Chapter Three
This is where the new turn takes place. Have fun picturing it. ;)

Lex sighed as he packed up his belongings. Chloe wasn’t in class. That wasn’t good. She missed a lot of information. Lex wondered how he got through a whole day of teaching. He began dreading it now. He needed to let some steam off. How else do you let steam off? Swimming of course.

Lex got in his car, buckled himself in, and started it up. The radio came blaring on, and Lex jammed to the rhythm while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove. The days events traveled through his mind. From Chloe’s disappearance, to the new assignment. He thought he would give the students a break, from foreign history. Which was his forte. He felt like they weren’t getting into it. After the break, he planned on some Japanese history. One of his favorites. His favorite thing about class, was threatening them. He didn’t mean it all, but it worked most of the time. That annoying kid in the front row, bugged the hell out of Lex. He wished he would fail, but he was quite smart, minus his rude actions.

Lex made it the YMCA, and parked his car. That’s where the swim team met. Everyday after school. They had a big race this weekend, which they were preparing for. Lex loved swimming. He loved the feel of water over lapping his skin. He also loved diving. He had some great divers on his team. One of them was healing from a broken leg. He would need a replacement, but he had no one else who was good enough. Lex lugged his swim bag to the swimming pool. The smell of chlorine was smelled a step away. It hit his nose and Lex breathed it in. He open the door and saw his students warming up. ‘At least I have people who respect me.’ He thought. Lex wished that Chloe could see him now, but he had no clue where she was. He wanted to take her in the water, and swim with her. Maybe even make out. Or possibly skinny dipping, but he could that in the comfort of his own home. Lex often thought about Chloe. Mostly when his students were taking a test. You could say Lex was obsessed with Chloe. He lived, and breathed her.

“It’s about time coach.” Mini said as she watched him walk by the pool. The diver Trent did an amazing dive.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m here. Let’s have that 300 relay race huh?”

“Hey coach, are we racing again?” Trent said as he came out of the diving pool, and over to Lex.

“I guess so.” Lex winked. “Don’t be surprised if I beat ya. I’m gonna go change. Run over that 300 relay race.” Lex said as he headed for the boys locker room. Lex put his bag on the floor, and open his locker. He took off his clothes, and put his speedos on. (a/n: drool), he didn’t bother to put a swim cap on. He then proceeded to put on his swim jacket. It was very light, and he also put on his pants, which were light as well. He came out with a towel in his hands, and goggles around his forehead. The team hooted and hollered.

“Alright, alright. Calm down. I want to run over the butterfly again. Tim and Trent, you two together, and Mini and Mel you two together. Let’s go! We’re gonna win right?” He asked in a energized voice.

“Yeah!” They all shouted. “I can’t hear you!” He said louder as he put his hand to his ear, like he couldn’t hear.

“Yeah!” The team shouted louder as they took their positions.

“Take your mark, go!” Lex said as he blew the whistle. The four of them dove in the water, and started to swim as fast as they could. Lex watched with anticipation.

“I guess we could follow him.” Chloe said as she sat indian style on the couch.

“But we have no idea where he is right now.” Chloe slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

“He’s so hot.” Chloe said as she lay her head back on the couch. Jazzmen smirked.

“I told you he wasn’t bad to look at.” Jazzmen winked at her.

“Oh Jazzmen. If only I could hold him in my arms. But this stupid school policy. Why can’t students date their professors?” Chloe asked and looked down at her hands. Jazzmen shrugged.

“I guess it wouldn’t look right.” She said as she rubbed Chloe’s shoulder to comfort her.

“Is it a sin to go on one date with him?” Chloe asked. Jazzmen shrugged again.

“You could ask.”

“Hey I could ask.” Chloe echoed.

TBC
--------
I know it's short. I'll have a longer chapter next time. Mmm Lex in speedos...*drools*

Ann
27th March 2006, 22:40
What? You can't leave it like that with Chloe contemplating and Lex looking all hot in his speedos! Please hurry back soon!

persephone47
28th March 2006, 00:31
Interesting update, keep up the good work.

pipersmum
28th March 2006, 03:04
Lex in swimming trunks I can picture it now. :P Damn stupid school rules anyway Lex has always been a bad boy he won't mind breaking a few rules!!

Looking forward to more.

spaceboi's pixie
28th March 2006, 12:32
love it want more please

GivenToFly
28th March 2006, 18:23
“Hey I could ask.” Chloe echoed.
Yay, Chloe!!

This is a really interesting story idea. Good start so far. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Sandy
30th March 2006, 06:00
Thanks for the feed back guys. Please give me more feed back. :wub:
I edited the last part.

Chapter Four

It was a late night as Lex Luthor stepped outside of the YMCA. He had showered and his mind was on Chloe. He couldn’t concentrate on anything but her. If only she could see me. He thought as he walked to his car. He was still a little bit cold from the shower, but it was a warm night. He unlocked his car with his beeper and proceeded to put his stuff in the trunk. He sighed and went around to the drivers side, open the door and got in. He started the car and drove off for home. But He didn’t want to go home. Instead he went to a club to cool off.

“You know what we need Chloe?” Jazzmen asked with anticipation. Chloe looked at her friend with wide eyes in curiosity. She knew it had to be bad. Anytime Jazzmen had a plan of action, it usually ended up in the trash. Not a good idea, ziltch no good. Sometimes her ideas turned out fine, but 99% of the time they were bad news.

“I’m afraid to ask…” Chloe trailed off as she played with her hair. Jazzmen smiled an evil grin. Chloe knew right then and there what she wanted for the both of them.

“Oh Jazz no.” Chloe grumbled and rolled her eyes. Jazzmen just looked at her eager to get of the cozy room.

“Come on Chloe. You’ve been cooped up since class started. Get out a little and have fun.” Chloe sighed annoyingly letting her friend know that she wasn’t interested.

“Who knows, maybe Lex Luthor will be there.” Jazzmen winked hoping to get her way. Chloe quickly shot a glance at her. Jazzmen knew she had won.

“Do you see him?” Chloe asked as she looked around through the crowds, and jumping colors. It was pretty crowded tonight for only being 10 o’clock. Most people started coming out about 12 am. The club was hopping and loud music was bouncing off the walls, and into people’s ears. It was rather loud tonight. Chloe took notice of the loud music. She didn’t mind. She hasn’t been to a club in a while.

“No I don’t see him. He’s easy to spot.” Jazzmen said as she kept looking and standing on her tip toes, for a better look.

“He’s hard to miss I’m sure. I’m going to get a drink.” Chloe said sarcastically and went to the bar. She ordered a rum and coke, and she wasn’t in the mood for any hard liquor. She sipped her drink, and noticed a familiar bald man, just a few people in back of her. She quickly turned the opposite way so he wouldn’t notice her. It was too late. Lex had spotted the firery blonde. The one who skipped out on class 50% of the time. He smirked and he liked what she was wearing. He could see through her shirt and see her black bra. ‘Careful Luthor.’ His inner conscience told him. Lex shrugged it off. One ear and out the other. He was in a playful mood tonight, and he wanted to have some fun. He walked over to her and caught her taking another sip.

“I assume you’re 21.” He stated as he looked her up and down. Chloe noticed that and scoffed. She didn’t mind it but she felt somewhat naked.

“I’m way over 21, try 23.” She winked at him and walked off. Lex smirked and he liked her style. He wasn’t going to let her get away. He went after her and pinched her butt. He loved the feel of her skin on his. It really wasn’t his skin but he didn’t mind pinching her ass. Chloe turned around. She felt appalled and violated. She didn’t mind it tho. She kept that to herself. She walked right up to him and glared at him in the eye. Her lips were scrunched together. Lex just looked at her and smiled.

“Mmm. You got some fine ass Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe snickered and found herself laughing. She wasn’t even tipsy.

“Either your drunk or out of your mind.” Chloe retorted. She took his comment as a compliment, and reminded herself to take good care of her ass. In case future events may occur.

“I’m not even drunk yet Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said as he looked her up and down again.

“The school has it’s rules Luthor.” Chloe said and walked off to the girls bathroom, hoping to find Jazzmen.

Chloe burst in the girls room, and put her hands on the sink. She wanted to hyperventilate.

“Chloe! I’ve been looking all over for you! I just spotted the hottest guy, his name is Clark..” Jazzmen said and noticed her friend began to breathe in and out rapidly.

“Cl-ark…..I…know…him…” Chloe said between breathes. Jazzmen was worried for her friend.

“How come you never told me?” Chloe shook her head.

“Jazz…Lex is out there.” She said in one breath.

“That’s all?” Jazzmen said as if she didn’t care. Chloe turned around and looked at her friend. She took her drink and drank it all and went outside. She bumped into Lex on her way out.

“There you are.” He said excitedly as he grabbed her arms. He enjoyed the clothing under his skin. He sniffed her hair and smelled her perfume.

“I might be a little tipsy Ms. Sullivan. I know a private place where we can have some fun.” Chloe smelled alcohol on his breath. She was tempted. Then again she did just down vodka.

“You barely know me.” She said in a heated breath. Lex rubbed the back of his fingers on her cheek.

“I don’t have to.” He said with a smile. Chloe was taken in by his touch. If they kissed she would never let him go.

“I have to go.” Chloe practically ran out of the club and left Jazzmen. Chloe knew that she would kick herself later. She wasn’t ready for a fast relationship just yet. She wanted to get to know him. She wanted to know what breaks him. Tears began to weld in her eyes, and she just let them fall. She ran around to the alley and leaned her back against the wall.

“Stupid, stupid. You had him!” She told herself. Tears fell down her cheeks. ‘He’s drunk. It’s not worth it when he’s drunk. Face it Chloe, it’ll never work.’ Her conscience taunted. She shook her head and went to take a step foreword but a smiling Lex was in front of her. ‘Damn…’

“Hey good lookin.” He flaunted. He put his hand on the wall and his arm stretched across from her. He just looked at her with that ridiculous grin on his face. Chloe had no idea what to do. Her teacher was hitting on her! What do you do when your teacher hits on you? Chloe was stumped on that one. She kept playing cat and mouse with him.

“You’re drunk Lex.” She managed to get out. Her throat was dry and he just smiled at her with that ridiculous smile.

“I’m only drunk on you babe.” He said as he reached his free hand and grabbed her ass. He pinched it and held it in his hand.

“Oooh.” He moaned. Chloe gulped and just let this sink in. Would it feel awkward between them in class? She let his hand roam around her butt, and she moved before he put his hand in her pants. She got out of the way.

“That’s too far Luthor.” She said as she put her hair behind her ears. Lex smirked and wobbled a bit towards her.

“It’s never too far Chloe.” Chloe knew that Lex had always called her Ms. Sullivan. In and out of class. ‘He is drunk enough to call me by my first name.’ She thought as she looked at him. He did look rather hot tonight. She never saw him in a plane white t-shirt that said Met U Swim team? What the hell was going on? Chloe’s eye brows curved together. She saw part of ribs and she was about to faint. On the front of his shirt was Met U Swim Team, in a circle like fashion. He even wore different pants then she was used to seeing. She’s never seen him dress casual before.

“You’re on the swim team?” She asked confused. She just gawked at him. Lex nodded his head. He kept coming closer to her.

“Yup. We have a game this weekend. Wanna come?” His breath was on her body and she felt his heat. She wanted him yet she held herself back.

“Where is it at?”

“Before you come to any of my games, you must give me at least one kiss.” He said close to her face. He was drunk. His words were slurred and he wobbled a little. Chloe froze but remember she had something in mind for him. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a Hershey Kiss.

“Here.” She held out her hand and handed him the chocolate. Lex laughed. He gratefully took the chocolate, and put it in his pocket so he could eat it later. After all it was a present from Chloe.

“I think you know what I mean.” He said close to her lips. He lightly brushed his lips on hers but not kissing them. He only taunted her a bit. She moaned and he felt her breath on his lips.

“Kiss me Chloe.” He whispered. Chloe was about to kiss him when Jazzmen came rushing in on them.

“Chloe! Clark wants to see you…” She watched them kiss, and in walked Clark.

“Chloe?” He said shocked to find her kissing the history teacher of Met U.

“Clark!” Chloe said as she pried herself from Lex’s lips.

TBC
-----------
So I brought Clark in the story...it's hard not using SV's characters. I hope you enjoyed this chap. More soon.

Ann
30th March 2006, 06:42
Ooh, drunk Lex. Too funny! I can't wait to see how he reacts in the morning when he realizes how he acted. Please hurry back soon! :)

Krysia
30th March 2006, 09:14
“Before you come to any of my games, you must give me at least one kiss.” He said close to her face. He was drunk. His words were slurred and he wobbled a little. Chloe froze but remember she had something in mind for him. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a Hershey Kiss.

“Here.” She held out her hand and handed him the chocolate.

:rofl: That was totally unexpected, unlike Clark coming and spoiling the moment. I do hope he won't go into one of his Jonathan Kent moments and start lecturing Chloe.

persephone47
31st March 2006, 05:03
interesting update, I wondre what clark'sreaction will be...

Sandy
2nd April 2006, 03:18
Chapter Five

“Clark.” Lex shot a glare in his direction. Clark returned one of his own. Something happen between them over the summer, that neither one wanted to bring up.

“Lex.” Clark said as he cleared his throat. He proceeded to give Chloe a hug, and Lex got jealous. He wanted to rip him apart. Aside from the awkwardness he felt between them. They were both drunk, it was a warm summer night. And Lex kissed Clark for the first time. He was merely thanking Clark for his loyal friendship. Lex was drunk and out of it that night. Neither one of them has spoken since then. Until now. Clark couldn’t even look him in the eye. He was afraid of what he might do.

“Is he drunk?” Clark whispered. Chloe nodded her head yes. Clark suddenly felt afraid. Lex was intimate right now, and he might pull another kiss on the brunette in plaid.

“Well I think I’ve over stayed my welcome.” Clark said a feeling awkward.

“Clark.” Lex said in a serious tone, mentioning that he was sorry for what happen over the summer. Clark just shook his head no as he walked backwards, and then went straight.

“Call me!” Jazz said as she gave the call signal with her hand.

“Lex! What the hell is wrong with you? Don’t you know you just blew off the hottest guy!?” Jazz yelled at him and Lex put his head down.

“I’m sorry.” Lex said as tears came down his cheeks. He really was drunk. He licked his lips and looked at Chloe, hoping for sympathy. Chloe froze. She didn’t know what to do.

“Why don’t you get us some more drinks.” Chloe said with a smile. Jazz didn’t catch on.

“Huh?” She asked confused.

“Why don’t you get us some drinks.” Chloe said between clenched teeth as she clang onto her arm, and walked her out of the alley.

“Oooh.” Jazz finally caught on and went back into the club. Chloe felt relieved.

“Now where were we?” Lex said as he approached the blonde. Chloe smiled and before he could kiss her, she went first. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him to the wall.

“I thought you hated my guts Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said between kisses.

“Oh I do.” She said as she licked his lips a few times, sending shivers over Lex’s body. Lex groaned in pleasure.

“Do that again.” He demanded. Chloe gladly did as he requested. She ran her tongue over his soft moist lips. Lex whimpered in her arms and he began to melt. Lex did the same to her and he instantly made her weak.

“You.” She huffed and puffed. Her chest went up and down and Lex watched her. He eyed her up and down.

Jazzman came back and caught them in a kiss.

“Hot damn!” Jazz shouted and closed her eyes, and dropped their drinks. Chloe and Lex looked at her in shock.

“Jazz!” Chloe shouted in shock. Jazz left the scene and went back in the club for safety. Lex started laughing hysterically.

“Great now she’ll have nightmares.” Chloe groaned as she put her hand on her forehead in agony. Lex was still laughing hysterically. He leaned his head on the wall. Chloe wondered what he was on, then again he has been drinking.

“I doubt that Ms. Sullivan. I’ll see you in class tomorrow.” He winked at her and left. Chloe was afraid of what the afternoon would hold. ‘Shit!’ She complained in her mind.

TBC
-----------
I thought I'd be evil, and leave a cliffie...muhahaha....

persephone47
3rd April 2006, 02:12
nice update, but too short for my liking...

Natasha
11th April 2006, 04:08
This was a great chapter. I like the progression, and can't wait to read more.

Ann
11th April 2006, 04:43
Wait a minute...Lex kissed Clark over the summer? Bwaaahhhaaa! *shudders* Anyway, this was a great update. I have a feeling that Chloe has something up her sleeve, but I may be wrong. PPMS.

Sandy
12th April 2006, 04:32
Chapter Six

Chloe was hesitant about going into class. She wanted to skip so bad. Thoughts kept rolling around her mind all night. She had a hard time getting to sleep. ‘Darn it Jazz!’ Chloe hissed in her mind, mentally kicking her friend in the ass. She knew her friends ideas were no good. Most of the time anyway. She wondered the halls slowly before getting to history class. She dreaded it every step she took. One step she got closer to facing Mr. Luthor. The hottest history teacher around. The one she almost had sex with. ‘Crap!’ Chloe kept beating herself up. Things would be awkward between them. He would probably wink at her or something. ‘Hopefully he wont embarrass me.’ She sent a prayer up and stopped at the door to her classroom. She knew Lex would be in there talking, or handing out papers, and what not. She breathed in and then out, open the door and stepped in.

She made her way in the class room in one piece so far. She glanced at Lex who was shuffling through papers. He glanced at her in returned and sent her a small smile. Chloe immediately looked away in embarrassment. ‘Thanks a lot Jazz!’ Chloe took her seat and she was on pins and needles. She just wanted to stand up and shout at him, and wanted to get whatever embarrassing thing, Lex Luthor had in mind. Lex smirked as he began to turn off the lights. Chloe knew it was for her. He rolled the TV in the middle of the classroom. ‘A video?’ Chloe watched him intrigued. She wondered what he was gonna make them sit through.

“As you all know your big assignment is on the Underground Railroad. I have took the liberty to go and rent a video tape, about the Underground Railroad. Please be quiet during this movie please.” Lex put the tape in, and hit play. Chloe wanted to fall asleep, or hide her face in shame. Lex came up to her and pulled her out of class.

“Wha,” He didn’t say anything, he just kissed her passionately. She was shocked and proceeded to go along with whatever he had in mind.

“Quick. We have about an hour.” He said as he dragged her to of all things, a janitors closet. Chloe didn’t want to make out in there, it might be dirty.

“Lex, maybe we should think.” She said as she slowed him down, from him pulling her.

“Enough thinking Sullivan. You drive me crazy.” He said as he hulled her in the small room. It was packed with a mop, broom, cleaning supplies the works, but they managed with whatever spot they could get. Lex kissed her again hoping to get his way. Lex’s kisses were deadly. They made Chloe forget about everything, and she was drowned out by him. His lips over hers over a thousand times. He’d pull his lips off slowly making her want more and more, or she would force herself on him. He kissed her and bit her lip, making her yelp.

“Sorry, am I too rough?” He winked and Chloe smirked.

“What grade do I get for making out?” Chloe said with a smile as she proceeded to unbutton his red dress shirt.

“100.” He said looking at her and she stopped buttoning his shirt. They locked eyes for a while.

“This isn’t right.” Chloe said feeling awkward. She sat on the hard concrete floor. Lex was on his knees, and he sat down as well.

“Yeah. Do you need a condom?” He asked with a smile as he pulled one out of his pocket. Chloe sighed and looked at him.

“No. It’s just. You’re a teacher, and I’m a student. You know what they say about making out, with your teachers. You could loose your rep, and that’s not something, I want to deal with right now.” Chloe said. Lex felt a little sad but he could get her later. He looked at his watch. They still had time. Chloe studied his face for his reaction. She didn’t see one. He hid it so well. Lex wanted her badly. He could take this opportunity to get her, but he would need to act quick.

“Whenever I get a craving, I feed my addiction.” He said in a low voice. He looked at her very seriously. Chloe took the condom from his hands.

“Shhh!” Lex said as he pulled himself out of her. Chloe tried to contain her giggles. She couldn’t believe they just did that. They were both naked and had little time to change.

“We have to change. Hurry up.”

“Don’t get all huffy. You better not do anything funny in class.” Chloe threaten as she put her pants on. Lex sent a smirk her way and they both changed, and went out of the janitors closet like nothing happen.

“It’s Friday. Would you wanna hang this weekend?” He winked.

“Homework Lex. Plus you still owe me an interview.” They stared at each other and Lex sighed, indicating that he didn’t want to be interviewed.

“It’s no body’s business why I left Luthorcorp, or my father but mine.” Lex hissed angrily. Chloe sighed annoyingly. She needed that interview.

“The media wants to know. Plus I am intrigued just as much as they are.” Chloe said desperately. Lex was irritated. He didn’t have time to argue.

“I could get fired.” She shot at him angrily making him stop walking. A smile krept over his lips.

“Well, I wouldn’t want that.” He said as he looked her up and down, and licked the corner of his mouth. Chloe felt a sudden orgasm slip through her body. ‘Hold steady Chlo.’ Chloe’s hands turned into fists. She wanted to punch him right then and there. Not only for turning her on, but for being so rude, and arrogant. They made there way to class, and got in just as the movie was ending. Lex flicked on the lights and heard the moans of his students. ‘Music to my ears.’ Lex thought. The bell rang and Chloe glared at Lex as she grabbed her books.

“Ms. Sullivan, please stay after class.” Lex demanded as the other kids walked out one by one. The room was empty and it was just them.

“Tonight my house, at 8.” He said and left. Chloe scratched her forehead in question.

“Chloe, you haven’t said a word all night.” Jazz said as she studied her friend, who seemed focus on her homework. Chloe was really focused on Lex. She looked at her watch. 7:30PM. She grabbed her coat and started to leave, but Jazz stopped her.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jazz asked curiously. Chloe didn’t respond. She turned her cell phone off as she walked down the hallway. She didn’t want to be bothered.

Lex waited patiently for Chloe.

“Late again.” He mumbled under his breath. He didn’t have his mansion anymore, instead he lived in a nice home in the suburbs. He was sitting on the chair. It was comfortable, but not like his furniture at the mansion. When he left, he gave everything up. He had to budget things now. He ran his finger on his glass of scotch. He was drunk but he could get there if he wanted. There was a knock at the door. Lex got up to answer it.

“Hi.” It was Chloe. “Sorry I’m late.” She above a whisper, and looked down.

“Come in.” This was all too awkward. Even Lex felt it.

“Do you feel awkward?” Chloe asked as she came further in and looked at his living room. It wasn’t like the mansion. It was like an ordinary living room. It had a couch a love seat, a chair, and the rug design was nice. There was a fire place where a TV should go. Lex didn’t have time to watch TV. He was too busy grading papers, or getting lesson plans ready. ‘Or having sex.’ He added. Chloe sat on the sofa, and looked around She always had a tape recorder handy, just incase something juicy may come up, or for a interview she never got.

“Do you wanna know why I left Luthorcorp?” Chloe hit record on her tape recorder. It was a small one. Chloe nodded her head eagerly. Lex sighed. He was nervous in telling her. What would she think?

“I was so sick and tired of how things were run. My dad was getting on my every nerve. I tried to weasel out, I just never got the courage to do it. Until I cracked.” He stopped as if he was waiting for his cue to go on. Chloe was on the edge of her seat.

“A certain farm boy entered the scene. I didn’t mind him working there, but it got too much. He was exposed to meteor rocks, and he claimed that he was weak. I didn’t understand why. My father immediately took him to be tested. I wouldn’t let him. I saved the farm boy, and ever since then me and my father never got a long.” Chloe couldn’t let this get in the news paper. There had to be some other way. Clark’s secret was on the loose. Almost, but Lex didn’t know it.

“Wow. Lex…I don’t know what to say.” Chloe said as she stopped her tape. She wanted to burn it. She had to write something. Lex sat next to Chloe, and she felt a little nervous. She knew she had sex earlier, but this was different. They could both get in serious trouble. ‘Stupid school rules.’ Chloe complained.

“Chloe.” He whispered in her ear. Chloe felt shivers go through her spine.

“Just do whatever you have to do.” Chloe said as if she wanted to get it over with. She wanted him and he wanted her.

“Feel me up buttercup.” Lex sang softly as he kissed her neck. Chloe smirked and she jerked her head a little, cause his lips tickled her.

“It’s fill me up buttercup.” Chloe corrected him playfully and Lex smirked. He pushed her hair back and began kissing. He then began to push her down on the couch, and he was on top of her. Chloe smiled up at him.

“Teach me something.” She giggled jokingly. Lex laughed as well.

“Just being with you is intoxicating.” He said looking her in the eye.

“I’m not printing your story.” Chloe said. Shock filled Lex’s eyes. He smirked and got off of her and sat up while pushing her legs off the couch, so they hung over the couch.

“I’m speechless.” Lex said. Chloe took his hand and just held it across his heart. She snuggled up to him.

“I want you.” She sighed. Lex didn’t know what to say. Hearing her say those words was just,…so powerful. He wrapped his arms around her, giving her body warmth. He would do more then just make love to her, he would give her the world if he could. Even though he didn’t have the money he used to, he would still try to treat her right. Lex sighed and put his chin on her head. Her soft hair tickled his chin.

“Spend the night with me.” He demanded. Chloe shook her head no.

“There’s this certain history teacher, who is very strict. If I don’t get to class on time, he’ll flip.” Both Chloe and Lex laughed.

“Then I’ll guess I’ll see you on Monday.” Chloe smiled. She felt relieved that it was Friday night. She had the whole weekend to prepare her snarky lines with him, when she arrived at class.

“Don’t you have a swim meet this weekend?” Lex had forgotten his meet. It was on Saturday in the afternoon.

“Thanks for reminding me. Would you care to join me?” He asked hoping she would.

“Sorry. I’ve got homework. A certain history project.” She winked at him.

“Well then I shall hope we cross paths.” He said kissing her the back of her hand. Chloe smiled feeling a hint of nostalgia. She had somewhat of a romance over the summer, but regretted it because it didn’t work out. Chloe got dressed and headed out of Luthor Manor.

“I wonder what pain and misery I’ll face Monday morning…oog.”

TBC
-----------
Was it too early for sex? Let me know...

Sandy
27th April 2006, 02:40
Chapter Seven
A little NC-17ish

Chloe and Jazz decided to pay a visit to Lex’s swim meet after all. When they got there the pool room was warm, and it smelled like chlorine from the pool. They went to sit on the bleachers, but Chloe kept staring at Lex. She was tempted to go over to him. She admired his broad chest. He was shirtless, and wore the team jacket, and the team pants. She wanted to touch him like she did in the janitors closet. Chloe couldn’t stop staring. Jazz had to practically drag her to the stands.

“I want a hot dog.” Chloe’s ears perked up.

“Huh?” Hot dog reminded her of her love making with Lex.

“Jeez Chloe. You haven’t been with it since we got here. Are you ok? Or did you get it on with Professor Luthor?” She winked. Chloe felt embarrassed. Her cheeks began to blush.

“Yes.” Jazzmen about squealed. She hugged her friend in excitement. Lex took that moment and saw Chloe. He smiled and was glad she came.

“You actually did it? Chloe! What was it like? Spill all the details!” Jazzmen lost interest in the swim meet.

“Not here.” She winked.

After the swim meet was over Chloe wanted to stay. She went to the boys locker room when everyone was gone. She hoped Lex would be there. She peered around the corner and saw someone dressing, or un dressing. She ducked behind the lockers and slammed into them. She closed her eyes and repeated Dammit over and over in her mind. She didn’t notice someone hovering over her.

“Ms. Sullivan.” It was Lex. She open one eye and then the other. He was butt naked.

“H-hi.” She gulped. She went to touch his chest, but stopped and then pushed her hands up his chest. Lex felt overwhelmed by her touch. He kissed her hungrily. His tongue touched hers, and he let his tongue explore her mouth. He pressed his groin in her center. He started to tare off her clothes.

“What if someone sees us?” She gasped as she pulled out of the kiss.

“No one is here Chloe. I need a shower.” He winked at her grabbed her hand and lead her to the shower.

He adjusted the water so it got warm. They were both naked. The water was cascading down their skin. Their lips met. Lex put his hard cock in her center and pushed her against the wall as the water splashed against their skin.

What they didn’t hear was someone coming in the bathroom. It happen to be a reporter for the Daily Planet, who was on the squad. When he saw the couple in the showers, his mouth dropped open. He immediately started taking pictures.

“Lex!”

Chloe groaned out from the pleasure he was giving her. His hands slid up her back tickling her skin.

The reporters ears perked up. His swim coach was having sex with a student. Everyone knows that is a no, no.

TBC

Chapter Eight

The next day at school everyone was looking oddly at Chloe as she walk the halls. She dreaded going into history, but these odd stares were making her nervous.

“Chloe! Chloe!” Jazzmen yelled out practically dragging her to the girls bathroom. She handed her the news paper she was holding.

‘Teacher makes love to student’

It was written in bold letters. It was on the front page too. Chloe’s mouth dropped open. There was her and Lex gettin jiggy with it in the boys locker room. Whoever took those pictures was gonna pay.

“But Lex told me everyone was gone!” Chloe cried out and hid her face in her friends chest. Jazz hugged her.

“I know but those damn bastards never know when to quit. I should’ve warned you. There’s a reporter on the swim team.” Chloe hit Jazz in the arm.

“Jazz! Thanks for the warning! I need to get out of here!” Chloe squealed.

“I know. But you can’t do that now. You have to face him honey.” Jazz was doing her best to support her, but it wasn’t helping.

“Would Chloe Sullivan please report to the principals office.”

That was the announcer over the PA system. Chloe gulped.

“Have a nice life Jazz.”

Chloe and Lex were both in the principals office. The principal didn’t look too happy.

“Would you mind explaining this?” He said sternly, and looked them in the eyes. Lex gulped.

“He fell on my lap.” Lex couldn’t help but snicker. The principal took off his glasses and glared at Chloe.

“I’m sorry but Ms. Sullivan you know the rules. I hate to do this but,” Chloe cut him off.

“Please! Don’t kick me out!” She begged. The principal sighed.

“I’m sorry Ms. Sullivan. You can pack up your belongs. Same for you Mr. Luthor. I won’t have teachers and students getting it on at my school.”

Lex and Chloe were at the park.

“Screw school.” Lex said harshly as he threw a rock in the lake. He took a swig of beer they were sharing.

“Yeah. Screw writing too.” Chloe snatched the beer angrily from his grip and chugged. Chloe had lost her column in the Daily Planet, when the paper found out she had sex with a teacher.

“Chloe slow down!” He demanded. Chloe stopped drinking and handed him the bottle.

“This sucks. I don’t wanna go back to Smallville.”

“Me either. Let’s take over Metropolis Chloe. With you by my side it’ll be worth it.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I say we get back at the bastard.” Chloe took another swig.

“That can be arranged.” Lex said evilly.

‘School burns down.’

The End

Sab_Luthor
29th May 2006, 08:38
wow that was great i loved it very much too bad it was so short thx

Ann
29th May 2006, 16:20
I loved this fic! Will there be any chance of a sequel?