PDA

View Full Version : A mystery in seduction (R)

Sandy
22nd February 2006, 05:12
A mystery in Seduction
Summary: Chloe and Lex discover what makes them want each other
Rating: R
Disclaimers: Not mine
To my readers

Chloe was in the kitchen scrubbing a pan and Lex waltzes in.

“Hey honey.” He says as he wraps his arms around her, sliding his hands down her chest.

“Hey.” She says as she kisses him.

“How’d you sleep last night?” Lex asked as he sat down by the table.

“I’m still store.” She glared at him. Lex smirked.

“Get used to it.” He said and looked at her in love.

“What is it that draws me to you Chloe? We’ve married for how many years now?” Lex asked.

“2.” She replied as she looked at him. “2 very lovely years. I hope we’re married more then that.” She said and went back to scrubbing the pan.

“Chloe, you don’t have to do that.” Lex demanded as he got up and put the pan down. Chloe looked at him romantically. He smirked and brushed his hand on her cheek.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said as he kissed her. Chloe couldn’t believe she has been married a long time. She loved Lex and wouldn’t know what to do, with out him.

“So are you.” She replied back and washed her hands, and joined him at the table.

“How was work?” She said. Lex shrugged his shoulders.

“Better now that I’m with you.” Chloe smirked.

“Sometimes I don’t know what you love more. You’re job or me.” She said in somewhat of a jealous tone.

“Chloe, I will always love you more then my job.” Chloe smiled and kissed him again. Chloe began to think of all the times they had sex, and why it happen.

“What are you thinking?” He asked as he took her hand in his.

“How we always end up in bed. What is it Lex? What draws us to that?” She asked. Lex looked at her wedding ring, and played with it.

“I can’t believe you’ve been mine for 2 years.” He said as he played with her ring. Chloe quite enjoyed it.

“You’ve always been mine ever since we met.” She said as she tapped his nose lightly. He caught her hand and started placing soft kisses on her finger tips.

“See? That right there!” Chloe said excitedly.

“What?” Lex said and continued to kiss her finger tips. Chloe rested her chin on her hand and looked at him in love.

“I can’t refuse you Lex.” She said. He looked at her and smiled.

“I can’t refuse you either.” Chloe was tempted to take him upstairs.

“I think I know why we’re always in bed.” She said as she got up and went to him.

“Why’s that?” He asked as he looked at her. She slid her hands down his chest.

“It’s because we love each other. We get tempted just by looking. How we tease each other.” She said as she rubbed his chest. Lex moaned softly.

“Chloe.” He moaned.

“Come on. Let’s go upstairs.” She tempted him.

“You’re the best part of my day.” He said.

“Mine too.” She kissed his cheek. “Now come on big boy. Show me what you’ve got.” Lex chuckled and they went up stairs to have some fun.

The End!

persephone47
22nd February 2006, 20:33
Short and sweet, good job.

hfce
25th February 2006, 03:10
That was wonderful. :clapclap:

Hope :D

Pieper
18th May 2006, 00:22
Sweet.

starmoon
18th July 2006, 06:59
that was so sweet and wonderful. :worship:

BeachBabi
14th September 2008, 11:00
That was very sweet and good, Well done :)

Ami Rose
23rd October 2008, 09:51
that was cute