PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg deleted scene 1/1 (R)

Sandy
17th February 2006, 19:46
Title: Cyborg deleted scene
Summary: Chloe visits Lex
Rating: R
Disclaimers: Not mine

Lex’s door open and there stood Chloe Sullivan. Someone he hasn’t seen in a few days. He was standing by his desk, and turned around to see her. He gave her a warm smile, and they both embraced each other.

“I was wondering if you were gonna come over.” He said between kisses.

“How could I refuse you?” She said as she looked at him for a second. A smile spread across his face.

“That invention of yours was unbelievable.” Chloe said referring to his new creation “Victor” who got away. Lex smirked and planted a kiss on her cheek bone, and started moving towards her lips.

“Thank you. I try my best.” He said as he locked lips with hers. Chloe gave a soft moan and Lex pressed his body harder on hers.

“You had me fooled. I couldn’t tell if you were being honest or not. You little devil.” She commented him as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Does Clark know?” He asked out of the blue. Chloe scoffed.

“No of course not. I would never betray my relationship with you.” She told him the truth.

“See that it stays that way.” Chloe jumped on Lex and swung her legs around his waist. He held her and moved to lay on the couch.

“You’re the best part of my day.” He said in a low husky voice.

“Mine too. Much better then the crap I get. Sometimes I get sick of being a search engine, but meddling in your plans is intoxicating.” She winked at him and he paused for a second, before he lay on top of her.

“Now who’s the devil?” He said and got on top of her. Chloe breathed in deeply.

“So, what are you going to do next time? I’m anxious to know.” Lex smirked and placed kisses along her neck.

“You’ll find out when it happens.” He said between kisses. Chloe really wanted to find out. It was killing her inside that he was keeping this from her.
“Please tell me.” She said in a soft whisper. Lex looked at her and rested his chin on her chest.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” Chloe frowned and put her hand over his head and stroked it.

“Chloe.” Lex moaned.

“Shhh.” She said as she brought his head closer to her. She kissed it. No one has ever done that before, except for her.

“You’re amazing.” He said. He felt shivers as she planted kisses on his head.

“So are you.”

“Chloe, I love you.” Lex said. “It just happen so fast. Ever since you’ve been coming over, I can’t help but think you every day. It kills me that we’re not friends in the real world.” Chloe smiled at him and kissed his fore head.

“Lex, you will always be my friend. But more importantly, you are my boy. I wouldn’t want it any other way.” Lex smiled at that.

“What about Clark? Do you still like him?” Chloe scoffed.

“Only as a friend. I don’t like him as I used to like him.” Lex felt relieved. There was more room for them now.

“Chloe, if you need anything, don’t hesitate. No matter what it is.” He said and winked at her.

“I love you.” She said and a single tear rolled down her eye. Lex smiled in return and wiped her tear.

“I love you too Chloe.” Lex said and they just laid there like that for awhile.

The morning came all too fast. Chloe and Lex were in the same spot. They were a little squished on the couch, but still comfortable in each others embrace. Lex moaned softly and rubbed Chloe’s shoulder. The light was seen from Lex’s stained glass window.

“Chloe.” He said and kissed her forehead. Chloe’s eyes fluttered open.

“Time already?” She complained and Lex chuckled.

“I love it when you chuckle.” She said. “It makes me happy.” She smiled.
“Well my dear, I shall do it more often.” He winked at her.

“I don’t want to go back.” She complained. Lex held her close. They were side by side, on their sides.

“Chloe, you can always come over whenever you want. Don’t let Clark get in your way.” He stated.

“Maybe I’ll join you someday in your evil realm.” She teased. Lex laughed.

“I look forward to our next visit Ms. Sullivan.” He said in a dark tone, that sent shivers down her spine.

“And I you.” She said and kissed him one last time.

On the way to her car she got out her keys, and hesitated. She looked back to the front door, and saw Lex standing there. Then she looked back at her keys. ‘No.’ She told herself. ‘What would you do, if you loved someone so much, that it made complications?’ She asked herself and made a quick decision. She ran to Lex and embraced him. She kissed him over and over.

“I’m not leaving your side.” She said in a demanding tone. Lex smiled.

“Come with me.” He said as he held out his hand for her take it. She did and they both walked into his mansion hand in hand.

The End!

hfce
17th February 2006, 20:52
If only that would happen I would be peeing in my pants with glee. LOL!!! :D

Hope :)

Augustine86
18th February 2006, 03:16
The tempation into the dark side... With Chloe so much in character that is freaky. I would really want that to be on the show, pity's not.

persephone47
19th February 2006, 02:02
Aww, so sweet and such a cute ending, great job.

S.Ann Smith
19th February 2006, 03:50
great beautiful... if it could only happen

starmoon
22nd February 2006, 07:44
i like this much better than the real espoid. chlex forever.