PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Melting The Ice (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
5th June 2003, 08:46
Title: Melting the Ice (dedicated to Sabby)
Author: SaraC
Rating: NC-17 (Pure PWP)
Spoilers: Futurefic, Chlex established relationship
Summary: Some much needed 'heat relief'
Archive: Where ever, just let me know
Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be.

Notes: This one is for Sabby. She was having a rather 'heated' day today and I promised her some cooling Chlex smut. I also must admit this was also inspired by the recent number of 'heat wave' themed stories I've read here, so sorry if anything sounds a bit repetitive.

~^~^~^~^~

Chloe grimaced as she felt another bead of sweat trickle down her neck and into the valley between her breasts. She leaned her face towards the portable fan she’d lugged into the small room that served as the Metropolis University Post’s office, hoping for a little bit of cooling relief. Unfortunately, the fan was only blowing around the already humid, lukewarm air that permeated the room. It figured the air-conditioning would be on the fritz the one afternoon she had to stay inside and put the paper to bed- during what was being billed as the worst heat wave in Metropolis history.

Wiping the sweat from her forhead, she tried to keep her eyes focused on the computer screen as she put the finishing touches on the layout. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she felt her tank top sticking to her stomach, the feel of the damp material nearly unbearable. Biting her lip, she looked quickly around to make sure the room was deserted. Thankfully, being a Friday, all the other staff members were gone and knowing her fellow co-workers, would not darken the Post’s doorstep until Monday.

Grateful she’d decided to put a bra on that morning she whipped the top over her head, sighing in relief as the lukewarm air hit her now exposed skin. Leaning further towards the fan, she sighed in relief at the feel of air circulating over her bare flesh, although it was not doing much to cool her off. Still, it was better than before. Turning back to the computer she kept working, determined to get everything done as quickly as possible so she could retire to the air-conditioning of the campus coffeehouse.

A short time later she sighed in frustration as her computer sucumbed to the heat as well and threw her out of the document for the third time in less than ten minutes.

“Damn it!” The curse echoed through the room as she threw her pen across it, watching as it hit the wall with a satisfying ‘thunk.’ At this rate, she was never going to get the damn thing done before she expired from heat exhaustion. Closing her eyes, she forced herself to relax, trying to work up the effort to restart the computer and begin again. The heat however had other ideas, sapping her energy to do anything but remain in front of the fan.

Opening her eyes, she noted the glass of ice water sitting next to the computer. Most of the ice had melted by now but there were a few cubes still left. Grabbing one, she sighed at the coolness against her fingers. Bringing the cube to her neck, she moaned in relief as she stroked it across her collarbone. The heat of her skin dissolved the frozen water quickly, sending trickles of cool water running down her chest to pool between the valley of her breasts, trapped there by the confining edge of her bra.

The coolness of the ice was a welcome relief from the heat and she eagerly reached for another cube. Her moan was a little louder as she repeated the process, only now moving the cube over the tops of her breasts, shivering as her nipples puckered slightly from the touch of the cool water as it hit her heated skin. Biting her lip, she pulled the bottom edge of her bra away from her body, letting the water pooled there fall down over her stomach. She couldn’t help the whimper that escaped her throat as the wet material of her bra scrapped over her hardened nipples as she resettled the garment against her skin.

Prying open her eyes long enough to locate the glass, she saw there were only two ice cubes left. Deciding the heat was too much to bear any movement she might make to refurbish her supply, she reached for one, admitting that this was definitely working better than the fan at cooling her overheated skin. Unfortunately, it was not just her skin that was now feeling hot.

She gasped as a drop of water slid across her abdomen and down into the top of her shorts. The sudden shock of cold against the heated flesh sent a bolt of arousal through her body, making her whimper in frustration.

Great, now she was not only overheated but also aroused; and unless several foreign investors Lex had to meet with this weekend had decided to make a trip to Metropolis, there was no possibility that she could get any relief other than that she gave herself. And since she’d begun dating Lex, getting herself off was definitely something she enjoyed doing more with him than alone.

The heat intensified throughout her body as thoughts of Lex took over and without thought, she brought the fast-melting ice cube to her stomach, stroking it lightly over her belly button. She groaned again as the cool water trickled into the top of her shorts, sending her arousal skyrocketing. Unable to stop herself, she ran her fingers across the now damp material between her legs. Her breath hissed in at the pleasure the motion evoked and she pressed her fingers lightly against her clit through the two layers of material to intensify the sensation.

“Lex-” she whimpered as she allowed her mind to imagine his fingers pressing between her legs, his tongue lapping the droplets of moisture from her body, swirling his tongue over the tips of her breasts, then down her chest and stomach until his lips replaced his fingers at her delta.

Keeping her eyes closed she reached for the last piece of ice, knowing exactly what she was going to do with it. Her fingers had just touched the rim of the glass when she felt them caught in a firm grasp. Her eyes flew open to meet a pair of heated, oh-so familiar orbs, staring intently down at her.

“What-” she began, only to be stopped when Lex placed one finger across her lips. The desire burning in his eyes set her already aroused body into overdrive as she instinctively reached for him.

“Allow me.”

His whisper sent her heart pounding as he reached for the ice cube and scooped it from the glass, his eyes never leaving hers. She bit her lip as he reached over and let his free hand slide down her chest, brushing over her hardened nipples before sliding over her stomach and abs and catching in the waistband of her shorts. Raising her hips at his tug, she allowed him to pull the shorts and panties down her legs, kicking them off as they hit the ground.

Clenching her hands tightly onto the arms of the chair, she watched as he lowered himself to his knees and used his unoccupied hand to gently part her thighs. Nearly whimpering with anticipation she watched as he brought the ice cube closer and closer to her center, a look of desire in his eyes that nearly made her come right there.

She couldn’t contain her cry as he suddenly pressed the ice cube against her clit, the sensation causing her body to rocket off the chair. Gasping for breath, she dragged her eyes to his, begging him wordlessly to continue with the heavenly torture. Whimpering, she closed her eyes as she felt him slip one long finger into her body, hearing his indrawn breath at her wetness.

With a low groan, she began to ride his finger, crying out her satisfaction as he slid another finger inside, stretching her even more. Her body was acting on its own now, fucking his hand as she cried out his name and a number of other obsenities she was sure would make him laugh and her blush later.

The sudden sensation of the ice cube being pressed against her folds made her scream in delight as her body convulsed. She clung to the arms of the chair with a death grip as she rode the wave, his fingers pressing lightly against her to increase the sensations. Barely able to breathe, she sucked air into her lungs as she decended from her high, the incredible sensations leaving her weak and limp with satisfaction. When she finally mustered the strength to open her eyes, she found herself gazing at a thoroughly aroused Lex.

“Feeling a little cooler?”

The desire that warred with amusement in his blue orbs sent another flush of heat through her body. With a slightly feral smile, she reached for him, bringing his head down hard to hers. Crushing their lips together she proceeded to show him exactly how ‘uncool’ she was feeling at the moment. When she finally pulled back for breath, Lex’s eyes were blazing and the hard evidence of his desire was pressing against her leg.

“Actually, I think things are about to heat up,” she whispered as she slid her hands to his waist and made quick work of the zipper on his trousers. His stifled moan as she slid her hand into his pants sent a fresh bolt of desire through her body. Wrapping her fingers tightly around his cock, she began to stroke him in long, slow moves she knew were guaranteed to drive him to the edge of madness.

“Chloe-” The harshly gritted words were music to her ears as she quickened her strokes, feeling his breath panting against her neck as his hips pushed against her hand. But even as she drew him closer to the edge, she knew she needed to feel him buried deep inside her.

With a slight squeeze, she released him and pushed back, smiling at his stifled groan and confused expression. Without a word, she stood and moved from the chair until she was sitting on the edge of her cluttered desk. Opening her legs, she felt a primitive wave of lust sweep over her at the look of feral possession in Lex’s eyes.

She cried out as Lex pushed her further onto the desk as he positioned his cock against her weeping center. Looking deep into his eyes, she arched forward as he thrust home. Their cries mingled in the late afternoon air as they took a moment to re-learn the satisfaction felt at being joined so intimately.

“Lex, please, now-” were the only words she could muster as she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on with thrusts of her hips. He was obviously in no mood to complain because he sped up the pace, slamming into her again and again as she clenched her inner muscles tightly around his cock.

“Chloe-coming-”

She cried out as she felt him explode inside her with one final, hard thrust. The move sent her spiraling over the edge as well as she screamed his name in pure ecstasy. Tightening her body around him she allowed the waves to sweep over her, knowing he was right there with her in their grasp.

Panting for breath, she finally managed to find coherent words as she looked up into his satisfied expression.

“What happened to the investor meeting in Japan?”

Her heart swelled with love as he laughed and leaned down to kiss her, his eyes twinkling mysteriously.

“I told them that things were ‘heating up’ here in Metropolis and that we’d better postpone the meeting until next week.”

She burst into laughter at the double meaning behind his words, then hugged him tightly to her.

“So, now that you’ve succeeded in making me sweat even more, what do you intend to do about it?” The teasing words drew the exact response she’d hoped for as he pulled away from her and helped her to her feet.

“I happen to know a place that has a very cold shower that I’m sure we could heat up.”

Smiling in agreement, she quickly slipped back into her clothing and closed down her computer. She couldn’t think of a better way to beat the heat than to generate some heat of her own with Lex.

~*~*~*~*~~

The End

Katharina
5th June 2003, 17:40
Wow, that was...HOT. :drool:

petriebird18
5th June 2003, 19:34
:drool: :worship2: Need i say more? :biggrin:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

drina
5th June 2003, 20:16
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I need a Lex to cool me down too....

bluemoongirl23
6th June 2003, 01:20
Sara,

Another job well done! It was ever so nice of Lex to help Chloe cool down...and then heat her up again.

Blue

sabby
6th June 2003, 15:05
I already told you that this was damn good.

Just thought I'd tell you again :biggrin:

hugs,
Sabby

A-u-r-o-r-a
6th June 2003, 18:14
actually its a bit cold here in england (even though its fucking summer...) could i have a go? :devil:

scorpio
9th August 2003, 14:54
Damn. Hot doesn´t even begin to describe this fic. :cool:
And it´s not helping that real life weather is hot as hell, too. :blinkkiss:

Good job. :worship2:

scifichick774
9th August 2003, 16:00
Need...cold...shower...

Nicely done. ;)

fighterangel
9th August 2003, 17:42
hot... very hot.. Could Lex come cool me down?

LA

SexInStilettos
8th September 2003, 14:19
Wow, that was...wow, you are a very talented writer..i mean wow..... :smut:

Czech Angel
8th September 2003, 16:05
rfrSUIRBFKASD Wqiornjhqoiuhr wfdsaeurw fasdknjhfwe sdghsjnfg kjawrlr
Sorry. can't seem to form coherrant sentences
I'll just let the similes speak for me.
:smut: :drool: :worship2:

Lex_Chloe_forever
15th September 2003, 01:30
:worship2: Oh, Lexy Wexy, is so sexy. :chlexsign4:

Blu_FireFly81
15th September 2003, 07:12
Ohhh wow now I do need a cool shower..but I'll be busy picturing lex with me so that's a lost cause.... :newdevil:

gravelgerdie
19th September 2003, 05:37
Very Very Hot :yay:
Loved it

Suzanne

Lady Candy
18th October 2003, 23:52
I already read it...and like all your ffs, I adore it ;)

Rae
3rd November 2004, 01:39
Woo-eeee!

Woo-eeee!

<Fans self> Seriously, that&#39;s all I&#39;m capable of saying right now. You are one talented author&#33; :worship2:

Luna
25th February 2005, 20:16
Wow. Seriously, wow. :ohmy:

You&#39;re really a talented writer. Definitely one of my favourite in the Chlex fandom.
Thank you for sharing this. :drool:

starmoon
17th March 2005, 23:16
This story is very well written and interesting, and I loved the smut.

meghan036
12th April 2005, 02:38
Wow. Seriously, wow. :ohmy:

You're really a talented writer. Definitely one of my favourite in the Chlex fandom.
Thank you for sharing this. :drool:

I agree with everything she said.

littlepearl
17th July 2005, 22:18
Just so hot !

Littlepearl

pipersmum
19th July 2005, 02:33
Well what can you say :drool: :drool: :drool:
I wish i had Lex around for when i get hot and need cooling down :ecstatic:

teb85
20th July 2005, 22:02
Hot Hot Hot!
Great fic !

welshy
20th July 2005, 22:23
That was very hot, I wish someone would cool me down like that :drool:

darkangel
9th August 2005, 08:05
Hott. :) :D :grin3:

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 13:03
I got a real kick out of this one. Whew ... nice and steamy. Have to love ice cubes when used right. {winks}

Vampbabe20
6th July 2006, 14:15
I am currently sitting at work during a mini-heatwave and this story has inspired me. I'll be watching with anticipation every time my office door opens. Thank you so much for the inspiration.:yeahbaby:

ggdoll18
6th July 2006, 20:15
great job!!

Ainur
7th July 2006, 03:29
Very hot and very nicely written.

xiaoyouangel
7th July 2006, 06:39
i'll always remember this fic whenever i see ice cubes..

Esther25jm
24th July 2006, 07:34
Oh. My. GAH! That was.....I've been reduced to a puddle of drool. Freaking HOT!!!!!

kirt30
1st August 2006, 17:48
Lovely story for a shitty day

redniblet
1st August 2006, 21:49
Oh that was very hot and to think we are having a heat wave here on the east coast. Where is Lex when you need some "cooling down"?

pipersmum
1st August 2006, 22:27
OMG that was.......just........:drool: Hot VERY HOT!

coxco
7th November 2006, 18:23
Cool Story

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 13:57
Damn...hot!
VEERRY nice story!

dkangel1
20th May 2008, 20:31
Ice + Lex = Hot

Well done!

Ami Rose
25th August 2012, 02:30
Wow, that was...HOT. :drool:

Agreed

jstarr713
29th August 2012, 13:40
Another good fantasy dic. Makes me wish they had used Michael And Allisons chemistry instead of lex's brunette disasters